[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorin vs. Nahiri: Karmic Comeuppance Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
File: 1466008524424.jpg (284 KB, 1229x636) Image search: [Google]
1466008524424.jpg
284 KB, 1229x636
So apparently, she encases him in stone to die along Innistrad (spoiler: Innistrad is gonna be ok). Also, Olivia dies too.

Thoughts?
>>
>>48055075
I hope Emrakul to rape Nahiri with its tentacles like an octupus to a japanese teenage schoolgirl
>>
File: proofs.jpg (38 KB, 956x631) Image search: [Google]
proofs.jpg
38 KB, 956x631
>>48055075
Not gonna believe it until I see some pics from the artbook.
>>
>>48055075
Sounds stupid enough to be real.
>>
>>48055075
there was a storythread a little while ago where people where going absolutely retarded with autistic rage claiming Nahiri killed Geralt, Gisa, Ludevic, Thalia and Olivia and then got forgiven but I want to hear what is ACTUALLY confirmed

If Nahiri gets away with this shit but established as a recurring baddy then I'm completely fine with it. Sorin is an edgy fag anyways
>>
>>48055075
I'm glad Sorin got what he deserves for being his usual asshole self.
>>
>>48055075
Sorin got LITERALLY BTFO.
>>
>>48056015
>>48056245
>People not falling for accepting mtg lore hysteria without pics

I'm so proud /tg/.
>>
>>48056245
>Nahiri killed Geralt
Holy shit Nahiri conformed for licensewalking!
>>
File: 4RcI794lvy_Nahiri.jpg (128 KB, 750x640) Image search: [Google]
4RcI794lvy_Nahiri.jpg
128 KB, 750x640
If true, I'm pretty okay with this ending.
They just got even.
Still, the amount of misunderstanding and misinformation is absurd.
Ugin is guilty of this.
>>
>>48056245
>Nahiri killed Geralf, Gisa, Ludevic, Thalia and Olivia
Fuck this gay ass Earth. I now actually want Jaya to be dead of old age so WotC can't kill her on a stupid way like Gisa and Geralf.
>>
>>48055075
I don't know if that happens but i already send Dough beyer a giant fuck you to his tumblr. and if that happens i will spam that tumblr ask with shit. is literally the worst story ever.
>>
>>48055075
Except Koth specifically did exactly that to Elspeth, so she had no choice but to planeswalk away or die.

... So Sorin should be able to planeswalk away, unless they retcon something that they wrote not even three years ago.
>>
>>48057484
>unless they retcon something that they wrote not even three years ago
are you ready for MaRo's wild ride?
>>
>>48056948
>even
Fucking waifufags can do maths for shit.
>>
On June 20th, it was revealed that Emrakul was the primary villain of the Eldritch Moon set.
On June 30th, we got pictures of the art book confirming that Emrakul gets sealed in Innistrad's moon.

Emrakul was a scary, ominous villain for literally ten days. Now she's a spooky moon ghost.
>>
>>48057560
>half of the plane destroyed
>stuck in stone beliving plane is gone

Sounds fair to me. You can claim "muh daugteru". But Sorin didn't honestly cared about Avacyn, he would just Vindicate her and make another if he could.
>>
>>48057691
>ignoring canon lore this hard
If you say so, f am.
>>
>>48057764
Yeah, he felt so bad about it he lost 2 life.
He even said that he would make another one if he could.
>>
>>48057658
Show me these pictures.

>>48057784
Sorin is angry about it. But Sorin is generally always angry.
>>
>>48057784
>He even said he would make another one if he good.
Give me quotes niggah.
>>
>>48057691
>Sorin didn't honestly care about Avacyn
Anguished Unmakings flavor text and "I Am Avacyn" beg to differ. It is quite clear that she was one of the very few things he cared about and was proud of. He even called her his child.
>>
>>48057691
>Entire ecosystem destroyed with no practical possibility of recovery beyond bullshiting form the writers and even then there's an eldrazi in the moon forever
>Unconfirmed nonsense

Nahirifags not only believe that getting even is a real form of justice they also ignore lore to fuel their addiction.
>>
File: 1467356605823.jpg (56 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1467356605823.jpg
56 KB, 720x405
>>48057803
>>
>>48057832
Anti-Nahirifags are worse. I've honestly seen more of them.
You act like this kind of childish bickering isn't pretty standard for Planeswalkers. Honestly, I like it and want to see more.

>>48057842
Where'd you get this book? Show me more.
>Moonbunny and Nazi elf team up
Aww yiss, this is how my fanfics start.

Also, it's not like we didn't know Emrakul would be defeated here.
>>
>>48057856
>but senpai! Sorin-fag-kuns do it tooo
>so it's ok if I do it
>besides, I'm outnumbered desu-senpai
You are the worst kind of trash
>>
File: anguishedunmaking.jpg (44 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
anguishedunmaking.jpg
44 KB, 265x370
>>48057784
Read nigga!!! READ!!!
>>
>>48057879
>Everyone who disagrees with me is just [the opposition]
I'm a neutral party. I like Nahiri more because she's moving the story, and I haven't had some asshole put me to 10 life in EDH, but Moonbunny is my block waifu.
All these anti-Nahiri wankers seem like they hate Nahiri more because she's jokingly called Sorin's ex, and sound like the type who post on r/TheRedPill.
>>
>>48057942
No, I'm pretty sure the ant-nahiri wankers are anti-nahiri because the bitch killed Innistrad in one of the most cruel and unnecessary ways possible. Sorin has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>48057904
>lose 3 life
so >>48057560 was totally right?

pretty funny
>>
File: Anguished Unmaking fixed.jpg (2 MB, 1500x3138) Image search: [Google]
Anguished Unmaking fixed.jpg
2 MB, 1500x3138
>>48057904
obligatory.
>>
File: 1466729106662.jpg (59 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1466729106662.jpg
59 KB, 500x667
>>48055075
>Sorin being turned into the Eldrazi's prison warden
Ehhhhhhh, I'm fine with that. Seems more fitting for Nahiri to get back at him like that than kill him.
>>
>>48058026
Yes.

That was a great thread
>>
>>48057904
>pain beyond imagining
>looks midly annoyed
>lose 2 life
> Woa, aparently I can't control my child, should I search for help? Nah, I was only asking for obidience
>taps for 1WB
>>
Nahiri
>Got sealed in a prison for a thousand years for trying to get help the oldwalker way (and not realizing sorin wasn't 100% because he just made avacyn)
>Gets released and finds that her home plane is currently missing a third of its land mass and two eldrazi Titans are running around, believing it's fucked since the planeswalkers could be on the other side of the continent from wherever she popped in.
>Sorin's actions directly lead to the supposed death of her plane.
Sorin
>Giant prick
>Home plane is being invaded by a eldrazi Titan (via Nahiri)
>Trapped in stone unable to move with the last sight he sees Emrakul tearing up the plane (supposedly).
>Still is condescending.
Seems fair to me. People lived on zendikar too you know.
>>
>>48058005
>he hasn't seen the "SORIN DID NOTHING WRONG" posters
>>
>>48058042
Wow, what a faggot. Are you that same cunt who was making this argument in the flake thread?
>>
The best case scenario is for Sorin and Nahiri to both be trapped in the same stone prison for a few millenia. Either they kill eachother, go irrevocably insane, or make up/fuck. No matter what happens, at least they'll b done with their petty rivalry.
>>
>>48058040
Nigga, that's lose 3 life. And that ain't mildly annoyed. That's what it looks like to put down your crazy irreparable daughteru.
>>
>>48058060
No? I'm pretty sure two people can have the same opinion.
>>
>>48057832
>Entire ecosystem destroyed with no practical possibility of recovery beyond bullshiting form the writers
IT'll get better. Zendikar is getting better, it will just take a while.
>eldrazi in the moon forever
They were fine when trapped on Zendikar. The only thing that really started fucking with Zendikar was the introduction of vampires and they were encased in land.
>>
NAHIRI DID NOTHING WRONG

SORINFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>48056948
>Sorin inadvertently blocks Nahiri's call for help
>She attacks him, he has to seal her in the Helvault to stop her
>she gets out, summons Emrakul, causes the deaths of countless innocent people
>she leaves Innistrad assuming the plane will be destroyed and everyone on it will die

>"They just got even."
>>
>>48058106
>IT'll get better. Zendikar is getting better, it will just take a while.
What is AVR? Without a balancing force like Avacyn on the plane, it's only a matter of time before the vampires/demons regain their strength and overwhelm the humans again. Zendikar and Innistrad are two entirely different ecosystems. The comparison is not the same.
>>
>>48058106
>IT'll get better.

No it won't. Innistrad was at death's door after a single year without Avacyn, that is how hilariously fucked up the plane was, on a good day it could even approach 40K for grimdark. Avacyn's creation was the only thing keeping humanity from going completely extinct within the plane. Even with Emrakul sealed within the moon (and we know how Zendikar reacted when it had Eldrazi sealed within it, so there's that to consider), Innistrad is completely and utterly fucked now.

Personally I think that if Innistrad was that completely terminal, it needed to be put out of its misery anyway, but people like it as a setting.
>>
>>48055075
Nahiri seals Sorin in stone, and Sorin doesn't planeswalk away from inside the stone why? Did he forget he's a planeswalker?
>>
>>48058137
Oh right. Well fuck it. I'd rather see the plane become a hellscape for nothing but demons since vampires and werewolves will go extinct from over hunting their food source.

Or we get vampires and werewolves hunting DEMONS for a food source.
>>
>>48058120
You forgot the part that Sorin made a promise to help her, was a total dick for absolutetly no reason and trapped her in Helvault while her plane was torn to bits, he also ended up helping Elf Hitler to release the Eldrazi.
>>
>>48058175
But the Eldrazi might have just left.
>>
>>48058175
>he also ended up helping Elf Hitler to release the Eldrazi.
that is the opposite of what happened
>>
Just wanted to say that Nahiri is really hot and I wish she was my wife.
>>
>>48058082
Indeed the SS had a wide membership.
>>
>>48058175
>while her plane was torn to bits
Wasn't happening at the time, Nahirifags continue to know nothing about the lore.
>>
>>48058175
Let's break this down
>Sorin made a promise to help her,
True
>was a total dick for absolutetly no reason
Semi true and semi false. Dude had reasons but he was still a giant condencending ass towards Nahiri's concerns
>trapped her in Helvault while her plane was torn to bits
Zendikar was fine, Nahiri fixed the issue. It only got buttfucked by tentacle D when she was still in the prison
>he also ended up helping Elf Hitler to release the Eldrazi.
No no, he needed Nissa to help out for the journey if I recall correctly or some shit, Nissa did the dumb thing of going WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT ON MY PLANE? and then released them hoping they would go away against Sorin's wishes.
>>
>>48058162
It's a magical plane-binding coffin specifically designed to trap millennia old vampires.
>>
>>48058175
>You forgot the part that Sorin made a promise to help her

And he made no attempt to renege on this promise. He mistakenly blocked the alarm signal. And as evidenced by the fact that he returned to Zendikar the next time it went off, he clearly fixed that problem, and cared enough to head over there for the Zendikar block.

>was a total dick for absolutetly no reason

He was a dick, but not for no reason. He had a very genuine reason for not going with her then, and he tried to explain it to her, but she continued to threaten him. They both did definitely act like pricks though.

>trapped her in Helvault

This is the only thing I have issue with. He should have taken the opportunity to repeat his explanation when Nahiri was defeated. I suppose he felt it wasn't worth the risk in his defeated state. It says quite a lot that he didn't just kill her, though.

>ended up helping Elf Hitler to release the Eldrazi

Nissa and Nissa alone. She spazzed out at the end run and got all indecisive over whether to release them or not. Sorin's mistake here was underestimating her tenacity.
>>
From 1 to 10 how much would you rate Nahiri as a potential wife?
>>
>>48055075
Shit man, this is going to bite everyone in the ass.

Get ready for Zendikar 3: Mardu Sorin kills everyone left edition.
>>
>>48058394

Don't stick your dick in plane-crashing crazy.
>>
>>48058394

Too evil, and not even the fun kind of evil. The delusional, self-righteous kind of evil. It'd be like dating a member of ISIS.
>>
>>48058156
Sigarda is still alive, though, right? Surely she helps for something.
>>
>>48058394
>>
>>48058445
She was alive while Avacyn was in the Helvault, too.

So were a lot of other angels.
>>
>>48058445
All three of the Powerpuff Angels were alive back when Avacyn was in the Helvault, and the plane was still headed for destruction.

Now there's almost no angels left, humans no longer have their magic, and Emrakul's presence still permeates the world.
>>
>>48058414
>>48058439
>>48058452
>sorinfags

Kek, not even once.
>>
>>48058488
Not my fault your waifu is irredeemably crazy.
>>
>>48057784
He suffered 3 times the pain a 1/1 human feels when it dies.
>>
>>48055075
It'd be the funniest shit ever if, after he gets out, he just looks around like "Wait, Innistrad's not dead? Okay well whatever then, I guess Nahiri sucked even worse than I thought" and continues to not give a fuck.
>>
>>48058394
Ugh. 0

Great body, terrible mind. Good hatefuck material, terrible waif material.
>>
>>48057691
Look at this waifufag ignoring lore, and justifying genocide.

He calls Avacyn his child. It's very clear both in the card representing her demise and the story that he cared a great deal about her.
>>
>>48058394
Well, it depends.

How willing to drop everything to protect Zendikar no matter your condition are you?
>>
>>48058394
On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say she rates around Worst.
>>
>>48058167
Werewolves MUST eating humans?
>>
>>48056245
>claiming Nahiri killed Geralt, Gisa, Ludevic, Thalia and Olivia

Technically, no matter what proves to be true, she did kill everyone who died in this set. She brought Emrakul to Innistrad, she's responsible for everything that occurs.
>>
>>48058120
Sorin also had a hand in the deaths of countless innocent people. Zendikar was a very populated plane.
>>
>>48058389
>cared enough to head over there for the Zendikar block.
He didn't.
>>
>>48058752
>Nissa also had a hand in the deaths of countless innocent people.

I agree, but we're not talking about her here.
>>
>>48058770
Sorin is a vampire. He literally kills innocent people for lunch. Not much sympathy for him.
>>
>>48058768
...What?

He turned up. Do you not remember the Zendikar block or something? The entire plot was him and Nissa traveling to the Eye of Ugin to fix the Eldrazi seal.
>>
>>48058768
Yes he did.
>>
Welp that's one major interplanar threat down. I'm guessing next year the Jacetice League will be solving the whole Phyrexian issue, then they'll deal with Bolas afterwards. Can't wait!
>>
>>48058774
Okay, but he didn't try to kill an entire world for no reason.

Killing to eat is less evil than killing a couple of thousand people unrelated to the actual person you're angry with.

Sorin is not a good guy, but he's not THE bad guy here. That would be Nahiri.
>>
>>48058784
>>48058779
Battle for zendikar and Oath of the gatewatch? I don't remember seeing him there at all when shit hit the fan.
>>
>>48058795
Over a thousand years how many people does he kill for breakfast and dinner? He's still irredeemably evil. Fucking faggots romanticizing vampires have killed any logical reasoning with them. "Oh they're vampires so it's not evil for them to kill an entire village for a buffet since they're oh so perfect and unblamable".
>>
>>48058798
Are you retarded?

That's not the Zendikar block.

You're aware there was an original Zendikar block before that? Where Sorin turned up to keep to his promise? And Nissa released the Eldrazi? And Sorin left to find Ugin, because he knew he couldn't seal the Eldrazi alone?

Every block he's appeared in since then has been about him trying to pull the band back together to reseal the Eldrazi.
>>
>>48058790
No, Nahiri not being around is pretty solidly Sorin's fault there. There's a fair bit you can fault her for, but that one's on him.

Particularly since when he's speaking with Ugin, he actually feels guilty and shameful about it.
>>
>>48058827
>Over a thousand years how many people does he kill for breakfast and dinner?

I have no idea. And I don't believe he's a good guy either.

What I KNOW is that he seems to generally not do things like killing entire worlds for no reason. In fact, he seems to mostly frown on that sort of thing, and has only ever been shown working toward the defense of a world (two worlds, really).

In literally every story he's appeared in, he's been working to save either Zendikar or Innistrad.
>>
Sorin's biggest mistake was being too weak to kill Nahiri in the first place.
>>
>>48058829
He's still a vampire, so he deserves everything he gets. Nahiri is actually doing good work since she's killing a hell of a lot of vampires.
>>
>>48058798
He went to find/free Ugin and then Ugin gave him a stern talking-to about how he needs to go find Nahiri in order to reseal the eldrazi. We can assume while BFZ was going down he went back to Innistrad to look for clues and then came upon Markov manor in ruins and things getting 2spooky.
>>
>>48058862
Hitler never wanted to kill the entire universe, does that make him a good guy?
>>
>>48058930
It makes him a better guy than someone who did.
>>
>>48058915
>This is your brain on waifufaggotry
>>
>>48058966
>vampires are good people

If you like being cattle it doesn't mean that everyone else does.
>>
>>48058966
Nah. It's when you prioritize the fact she's killing an entire plane full of hellish abominations that have only let humans survive for so long because a cult of demons decided humans were too reliable a food source and created fake angels to protect them.
>>
>>48058966
He's right though, you retard.
>>
About time someone spanked Sorin for being a massive dick.

Also reminder that all the life Emrakul fucked up on Innistrad is life she would have fucked up on another plane anyway. Nahiri brought her here to piss off the edgy teenage boy's power fantasy vampire, and because she knew better than anyone of the moon's sealing powers.

Fucking based Nahiri.
>>
>>48058982
>>48058982
>>48058999
>(You)
>>
>>48059046
>sorinfags confirmed for being retarded

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>48058982
>>48058983
>>48058999
>Vampires are bad
>Kill all Innistrad, his angels, humans, werewolves and scientists, because vampires cannot exist
Wew lad, if you put this for a fictional cunt, i can't imagine what you can put for a real one
>>
>>48059070
>>48059046
Samefag faggot. Post screenshot or you're a triple faggot.
>>
>>48059058
>being this retarded
Wew lad

Methinks you need a new waifu.
>>
>>48058005
>>48058137
>>48058156
>>48058487
She's literally driven insane by grief, thousands of years trapped with demons, and a Lovecraft reject.
Innistrad isn't even dead. Hell, as plenty of people have pointed out, Innistrad is basically acting like it's Tuesday in regards to all the shit going down.
Also, isn't the entire Markov line murked? Innistrad will be just fine turning from Van Helsing to Bloodborne.
>Personally I think that if Innistrad was that completely terminal, it needed to be put out of its misery anyway, but people like it as a setting.
Innistrad is interesting *because* it's terminal. I mean, even with Avacyn around the place is a shithole. They don't have a heaven, they have the Blessed Sleep. Best you can hope for when you die is to not be a zombie. That's fucked up.
It's great.

>>48058033
Ideally she'll chill the fuck out when Emrakul is gone and someone explains to her that Zendikar isn't dead.

Seriously, the "Sorin did nothing wrong" crowd is way crazy
>>
>>48058394
8/10, one of the best
>>
>>48058915
Wow you are super retarded.

She's killing everything. Vampires, humans, everything. You don't get points for killing a ton of innocent people simply because a mass murderer happened to get caught in your line of fire too.

>>48058930
Read that post again. I explicitly say that he's not a good guy.

And to address your point directly, no, it doesn't. But it does make him better than someone who DOES want and try to kill the entire universe.
>>
>>48058662
And Sorin going "fuck this, I'm out" means he's responsible for all the deaths on Zendikar.
>>
>>48059113
>Innistrad is interesting *because* it's terminal. I mean, even with Avacyn around the place is a shithole.
And without Avacyn the place is doomed.
>>
>>48059095
>Accusing of samefaggotry cause i can't counter your argument
Ok, you are right boy
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-01-12-44-16.png (120 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-01-12-44-16.png
120 KB, 480x800
>>48059095
Choke on it.
>>
>>48059100
You like being pegged by vampires lad.

Consider suicide desu.
>>
>>48055075
I could care less about Nahiri. I'm just amused that I could see Sorin get BTFO.
>>
>>48059152
>You like being pegged by vampires lad.
I'm not sure what's wrong with being pegged by vampires. That sounds great.
>>
>>48059113
The Nahiri did nothing wrong crowd is even crazier.

She intentionally dropped a plane-killing monster on a world full of people. How the fuck can you justify this? It doesn't matter how sad she is, she's still 100% in the wrong.

Nahiri and Sorin both contributed to their falling out. If you read their story, you see that both are unwilling to listen to one another, being too wrapped up in their own planar allegiances. But Sorin didn't intentionally try to kill Zendikar, whereas Nahiri has intentionally tried to kill Innistrad. She is a thousand times worse than him.
>>
>>48059132
...No it doesn't.

It means Nissa is. As far as Sorin knew, once they were out, he couldn't stop them alone. He left to find Ugin so they could reseal them, you idiot. His entire storyline after the Zendikar block has been about him searching for a way to put the Eldrazi back in their prison.

Christ you are incredibly stupid or just willfully ignoring established lore.
>>
Nahiri joining Phyrexia when?
>>
>>48059132
>And Sorin going "fuck this, I'm out" means he's responsible for all the deaths on Zendikar.

You mean when he left to go locate Ugin and Nahiri so they could bind the Eldrazi again?

That's what he's been doing all this time, remember?
>>
>>48059177
>How the fuck can you justify this?
Because she thinks Sorin literally let her homeworld get wrecked, was trapped in prison for a billion years, and was touched by insanity. She is literally fucking insane. She is bugfuck crazy. It's not the she "did nothing wrong", it's that Sorin's the reason she's fucked up in the first place. Not only that, but people keep acting like Sorin is this perfect hero knight who defends the helpless and Nahiri is evil for leading to all these deaths, but Sorin is literally a fucking millennia old cannibal who's only reason for creating Avacyn in the first place wasn't to protect Innistrad but to keep his family from being so fucking hedonistic and stupid that they gorge themselves and starve. He regularly fucking murders people and doesn't give a shit about the good innocent people of Innistrad.

And so what if Nahiri is getting innocent people killed? She's a fucking Planeswalker. Most of them don't really give that much of a shit about the 1/1 creatures they throw at their fucking opponents. Sure, they might care about the overall wellbeing of a plane, or particular groups of people they're fond of, but by and large they don't see people as people. Nahiri might as well be leading a pack of dogs against Sorin, and since the Markovs are just nice decorations now, Sorin sees the rest of the Vampires as pretty much the same. That is THE MOST INTERESTING PART OF THEIR FEUD for fucks sake, but you people keep going on about "waifufags" and acting like Sorin did nothing wrong. Nahiri is literally acting the way you act when you slap down a creature and turn it sideways.

>>48059196
>>48059232
Dude, Sorin said fuck it and went home. He went from Zendikar right back to Innistrad. He had like zero involvement in BFZ.
>>
Man, these Team Sorin vs Team Nahiri debates are more intense than American politics.
>>
>>48059341
#Innexit
>>
>>48059285
>Because she thinks Sorin literally let her homeworld get wrecked

No excuse for destroying another plane.

>was trapped in prison for a billion years

No excuse.

>it's that Sorin's the reason she's fucked up in the first place

They both are. Read the story. Neither of them is willing to listen to the other. Though, in reality, it all comes down to Ugin, as he fed them both misinformation.

>but people keep acting like Sorin is this perfect hero knight

Absolutely nobody is saying that. But he's not attempting planar genocide like Nahiri is.

>And so what if Nahiri is getting innocent people killed?

"SORIN IS EVIL FOR KILLING PEOPLE, BUT HEY WHO CARES IF NAHIRI DOES IT EN MASSE." Hypocrisy much? If you're going to make one of these to untouchable by standard morality, you have to accept that they both are.

Fact is, Nahiri is killing a ton of people for no good reason.

>Dude, Sorin said fuck it and went home. He went from Zendikar right back to Innistrad. He had like zero involvement in BFZ.

No he didn't you idiot. He immediately went to go find Ugin. He was distracted momentarily by Tibalt, but since the Zendikar block, he's been trying to locate Ugin and Nahiri. Do you not even remember Tarkir?

Both the evil vampire and your evil waifu did wrong. Your evil waifu is worse, though.
>>
>>48059341
I'm not even on either team, they're both shitheads.

I just find it hilarious that people are trying to justify their waifu trying to murder an entire world.
>>
Nahirifags are gay in a "I can't understand basic conflicts of interest in characters and am retarded" kind of way. Sorinfags are gay in a "I want dicks in my butt right NOW" kind of way.
>>
File: tamiyofieldresearcher.jpg (44 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
tamiyofieldresearcher.jpg
44 KB, 265x370
NEW TAMIYO. BANT BUNNYWAIFU

>>48059392
>"SORIN IS EVIL FOR KILLING PEOPLE, BUT HEY WHO CARES IF NAHIRI DOES IT EN MASSE."
I literally said "It's not that she 'did nothing wrong'".
Also, no, Sorin was on Innistrad.
My waifu is the moon rabbit. I just like Nahiri more than Edgy McDarkKnight and all the people acting like he isn't reaping what he sowed. He made Nahiri nutso in the first place.

>>48059417
She's not justified. But it's still understandable why she's pissed.
And Planeswalkers not giving a shit about non-walkers is typical. I want to see more of it.
>>48059440
But I do understand. If anything, I'm pointing out that other people are denying the complicated nature of the issues just to say "she's evil and wrong".
>>
Am I not allowed to hate they both? They're both to blame for this shitshow.
>>
>>48059150
You're still a vampire loving "eat me pls sempai" grognard.
>>
>>48059456
Best waifu right there.

#AvacynDidNothingWrong
>>
>>48059487
You're Avacyndamn right my friend.
>>
>>48059451
>Also, no, Sorin was on Innistrad.

He stopped at Innistrad for a while when Avacyn went missing. It's explicitly stated that he was searching for Ugin, though, and as soon as she was released, he went back to doing that. Which leads into the Tarkir block.

>He made Nahiri nutso in the first place.

They both contributed to that. Again, neither of them was willing to listen to the other, and this is the result. Nahiri got herself into that mess just as much as Sorin did.

Nahiri is far worse than him at this point, however, because her actions after her release are abhorrent beyond anything we've ever seen Sorin do.
>>
>>48059478
Better than wanting a rock-guzzling chalk pussy.

and for the record, I'm an Avafag.
>>
>>48059487
She did a lot wrong. But much like Nahiri she was crazy.

>>48059502
>They both contributed to that.
Dude, that's bullshit. "Nahiri was a needy bitch" doesn't justify locking her in Demon Prison for a billion years.
>>
>>48059113
Well no, Innistrad is not dead, but its certainly on its way. Think about this way: The Church of Avacyn is crumbling, 2/3 of the Powerpuff girls are dead, any angels left are probably on sucicde watch from how fucked up it all became, Werewolves are partying it up becausr of Weremilf, The vampires lost one, maybe two, lineages out of who knows how many , Eldrazi spawn will continue to exist, millions of people are dead/zombies, Emrakul is chilling out in theoon, and the Demons are probably just bumming around until the Eldrazi die down, so that they can rape what evers left.

Zendikar had what, Vampires? Other than that, it seemed like everything was relstively okay. But Innistrad was already in a shitty place to begin with. Emerakul was just the nail in the coffin
>>
File: avacyn 7.jpg (663 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
avacyn 7.jpg
663 KB, 1200x900
>>48059487
Mah nigga.
>>
>>48059515
>She did a lot wrong. But much like Nahiri she was crazy
Avacyn was kill-your-dad, hearing voices, hallucinating kind of crazy. Nahiri's just delusional as sin. Chalky bitch was perfectly in control of her actions. Particularly when she DROVE THE ARCHANGEL INSANE.
>>
>>48059456
No.

I admit, I'm more on Sorin's side, only because he's spent all his time in the story trying to fix what happened at the Eye of Ugin, whereas Nahiri's first appearance in the present is her trying to destroy a fun plane out of spite.

Neither was in the right during their meeting at the Helvault, but it's hard not to side with the person shown to be willing to address their mistakes over the person who just smashes shit. Either way, I feel like that story completely assassinated both Sorin and Nahiri as likeable character. They just acted so fucking retarded, both of them.
>>
>>48059515
Not in the same way, no one can be held responsible for the things they are forced to do by an Eldrazi. Nahiri had more options, she could also have avoided this whole thing by being a bigger person. It is wholly unfair to compare the two.

>>48059523
This to be honest. With so many of the angels dead they can't protect humanity and the humans took a seriously big hit and now don't even have faith and conviction to keep them going.

>any angels left are probably on sucicde watch from how fucked up it all became
Don't I know it.
>>
>>48059515
>Dude, that's bullshit.

Not really.

It turned out that he didn't miss the meeting intentionally, and she continued to threaten him. He told her he could do what she wanted later, not know, and she cut him off when he tried to explain why, continuing with the threats. He was weakened and afraid she'd not back down and end up wrecking all he'd worked for.

Both of them acted like utter fucking retards.
>>
File: Avatar-avacyn.jpg (19 KB, 300x246) Image search: [Google]
19 KB, 300x246
>>48059531
Never forget. Never forgive.
>>
>>48059523
if they want to continue their grimdark plane further than this block, they'll need some kind of deus ex machina to stabilize the situation to something like 'tolerably shitty'.

though releasing eldrazi on a plane and having the zombie apocalypse be an actual saving action for the place means it's proper screwed generally.

a shame, i like werewolves mechanically a lot, they are fun themey decks to play.
>>
>>48059515
Nahiri and Avacyn were crazy in different ways.

Nahiri is just super angry pretty much. She could have just fucked with Sorin himself.

Whereas Avacyn was seeing eldritch monsters everywhere because people really were turning into eldritch monsters and it was fucking with her mind.
>>
>>48059587
She also tried to kill the Avacyn the Balance Patch set up to keep his plane stable both in eldrazi threats and in keeping his idiot relatives in check so she basically threatened the plane twice now.
>>
File: uh ohhhhh.jpg (48 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
uh ohhhhh.jpg
48 KB, 312x445
>>48059618
>if they want to continue their grimdark plane further than this block, they'll need some kind of deus ex machina to stabilize the situation to something like 'tolerably shitty'.

Sorin gets out of his rock, establishes extremely harsh regime, starts plotting double revenge. There, done.
>>
File: EN_Nahiri_Header.jpg (405 KB, 1920x1120) Image search: [Google]
EN_Nahiri_Header.jpg
405 KB, 1920x1120
>>48059341
I side more with Nahiri than Sorin because I just never cared for Sorin and Nahiri's Commander deck got me back into magic but even then I can recognize that Nahiri is totally in the fucking wrong with summoning Emakrul onto Innistrad.

Sorin fucked up bad, like super bad, like really really fucking bad. Nahiri fucked up just as bad too but Nahiri is staying in the wrong by trying to get back at Sorin in a pretty genocidal way. To her it's justice to make the plane suffer as Zendikar did because she was forced to be absent from it but justice isn't always necessarily the right thing to do.

Hearing Sorin is trapped in the moon now is more fitting than him dying but it's still frustrating that Nahiri apparently gets away without any problems.

I hope we see her again and she has to deal with Ugin or Ob Nixilis. I do enjoy the idea of Nahiri becoming monowhite again but this time she's on a more extreme end that paints her as a recurring villain.
>>
>>48059672
Sorin isn't trapped in the moon. Nahiri just encased him in stone.
>>
>>48059660
I dig it.
>>
>>48059692
oh woops. So much shit about the story is leaking out that I am accidentally mixing it all up.

Did she seal him in a helvault of her own making?
>>
>>48059523
>>48059618
Werewolves aren't partying it up. They're fucked over by the Eldrazi. Innistrad is still going to exist. It's going to be more or less fine. It's going to continue to be a spooky as fuck shitty place to live, but an awesome place to visit on Halloween. Innistrad can recover from this. It probably won't even take that long, to be honest.

>>48059558
>>48059548
>>48059584
>>48059619
I feel like everyone is treating Nahiri as if she should just be "okay" about her time in Demon Prison. That's just really weird to me. I mean, she clearly seems to have been effected by Emrakul herself.
>She could have just fucked with Sorin himself.
She's a planeswalker. Fucking up his family and world is pretty much how they operate, and she thinks Sorin did that to her.

>>48059672
>I do enjoy the idea of Nahiri becoming monowhite again but this time she's on a more extreme end that paints her as a recurring villain.
I feel like she's probably going to chill now that Emrakul is dealt with and trapped. But I'd honestly like a nutso white villain.
>>
>>48059721
Nope, just... grew a cocoon of rock around him.

This is just what we've been told be people that apparently have the book though.

He's beating her, then Olivia attacks him, mad that he's not actually saving Innistrad (because he and Nahiri both think Emrakul can't be stopped). Her blasts Olivia apart but Nahiri encases him in stone while he's distracted. Why he can't just planeswalk away has yet to be revealed.
>>
>>48059451
>Bant colors
That's weird
>Those first two abilities
Cool.
>That ultimate
That's fucking stupid.
>>
>>48059692
How does he survive when the redt of his family that got Declaration in Stone'd didin't?
>>
My only regret about Nahiri living is the flake circlejerk running off of rage and muh angels for the immediate future.
>>
>>48059728
>I feel like everyone is treating Nahiri as if she should just be "okay" about her time in Demon Prison

She shouldn't. But killing a world to get back at one guy is still extremely evil.

>she clearly seems to have been effected by Emrakul herself

There's absolutely no indication of this.

>She's a planeswalker. Fucking up his family and world is pretty much how they operate, and she thinks Sorin did that to her.

Doesn't matter. Her mindset doesn't change the nature of the act. I doubt any of the people of Innistrad would agree that uh well because of arbitrary stuff she just allowed to kill them.

Nobody would be saying "oh, well, it was okay because he's planeswalker" if Sorin just showed up and destroyed Bant or whatever.
>>
>>48059777
Because she didn't kill them by encasing them in stone.

She killed them, then put them in stone as a message.
>>
>>48059672
>Sorin fucked up bad, like super bad, like really really fucking bad.
No he didn't. He didn't actually do anything wrong.
He did the equivalent of 'oh I didn't get your call, I accidentally turned the ringer off on my phone.'
Psycho-ex-girlfriend Nahiri over here loses her fucking mind and starts breaking all his shit so he calls the cops on her and she goes to jail for a while. When she gets out of jail she sets in motion an elaborate plan to trick Sorin into killing his own daughter, poisons the town's well and then sets all the buildings on fire with everybody locked inside.
>nahirifags will defend this
>>
>>48059782
>circlejerk
>only regret
Oh. You're one of those.
>>
>>48059728
>I feel like she's probably going to chill now that Emrakul is dealt with and trapped. But I'd honestly like a nutso white villain.
Hopefully the Gatewatch pulls their shit together and says they need to find whoever pulled this bullshit and bring them to justice. Gideon seems like that kind of dude. Hopefully.

I hope Ugin is still on Zendikar so we can have some interactions with them but because she still thinks Zendikar is dead she's probably just gonna wander off and I hope she meets up with Ob Nixilis because that dude's been wanting her head on a plate for a while and that sounds liek a fun fight.

But yeah, white villians are fun and so far the only relevant one we have is Norn.
>>
>>48059815
I say that because it is annoying to post anything around them.
>>
>>48059451
>Omniscience on a stick
How do one abuse that?
>>
>>48059812
It was still a fuck up. If you are on call you want the phone to be on. Usually if you miss a call you try and figure out what happened and how you can correct any issues taht may have happened because you were unavailable. Sorin didn't. He basically told Nahiri that he needed a nap, which is understandable but dude was secretive of why he needed the nap and was just being a stubborn old fart instead of explaining the situation and asking Nahiri to explain the situation.

Also that nigga didn't call the cops. He called his daughter and was like
>BABY GIRL GRAB THAT GUN AND SHOOT HER LEGS
>GOOD JOB, BABY GIRL, NOW HELP ME THROW HER INTO THE BASEMENT
Even Lilianna comments about he uses the Helvault as a closet for his skeletons.
>>
How to be a Nahiri apologist
>Negate canon facts
>Justify a totally inmoral act as genocide because the other one is an edgelord who drinks blood to survive
>Be a tumblrfag, but in secret a bigot
>>
>>48059908
>>>48059812
>>BABY GIRL GRAB THAT GUN AND SHOOT HER LEGS
This is hilarious to me.

Though, to be fair, Avacyn came of her own accord because she perceived Nahiri as a planar threat.
>>GOOD JOB, BABY GIRL, NOW HELP ME
>>
>>48059748
>Olivia attacks him, mad that he's not actually saving Innistrad
I love that Sorin fans think he cares.

>>48059790
>Nobody would be saying "oh, well, it was okay because he's planeswalker" if Sorin just showed up and destroyed Bant or whatever.
She's destroying Innistrad over a personal grudge. If Sorin did that, yeah, I'd say "no shit, this is what Planeswalkers do". Especially oldwalkers.

>>48059808
Pretty sure she did. He wasn't even there, though.

>>48059812
>Sorin did nothing wrong
>Actually believing this
>>
>>48059951
How to be a Sorin apologist:
>Act like putting people into Pound You In The Ass Demon Prison is a reasonable response to a request for help
>Act like Sorin never did that in the first place
>Pretend Sorin gives a shit about Innistrad
>>
>>48059963
>>48059989
Samefagging doesn't become you.
>>
>>48060036
I wasn't trying to hide it.
>>
>>48059989
>telling lies on the internet
>>
>>48059963
>I love that Sorin fans think he cares.

He doesn't think Innistrad can be saved you idiot.

Ugin lied to him and Nahiri, telling them that the Eldrazi can't be killed. And he can't imprison Emrakul without Nahiri's help... who obviously isn't going to help him.

>>48059963
>She's destroying Innistrad over a personal grudge. If Sorin did that, yeah, I'd say "no shit, this is what Planeswalkers do". Especially oldwalkers.

Yeah, but you wouldn't arguing that it's excusable because oh woe is Sorin he's really sad and mad about something. You'd say it was a shitty evil thing to do, and it's a shitty evil thing when Nahiri does it, too.

Again, I don't think Sorin is a good guy at all. The insane reasoning of Nahirifags is just too stupid not to call out.
>>
>>48059989
Sorin does not need to be apologized
>>
>>48060697
>He doesn't think Innistrad can be saved you idiot.
Your argument would be valid if two of the three titans weren't just killed.
>oh woe is Sorin he's really sad and mad about something
Nahiri isn't sad, she's out of her damned mind. You all seem to ignore that.
>>
>>48060978
>Your argument would be valid if two of the three titans weren't just killed.
Then why she didn't stay on zendikar fighting them instead of just going away and ruin another plane? That was the right choice, even gideon knew that
>She is out of her mind
That is not a excuse to do genocide
>>
File: tumblr_o3lj52NAOz1u9beo8o1_1280.jpg (242 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3lj52NAOz1u9beo8o1_1280.jpg
242 KB, 1024x904
Remember kids, she did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 4oiii3c (2).jpg (69 KB, 414x382) Image search: [Google]
4oiii3c (2).jpg
69 KB, 414x382
>>48061279
She really didn't though, she was litterally mind raped because she had to keep Emrakul out of the plane which caused her to be affected the most by it's presence. Avacyn was purely a victim in this, as were the rest of the angels.
>>
>>48060978
Exactly, she's a fucking rabid dog that needs to be put down.
Sorin isn't particularly likeable, but he's not destroying planes just because.
>>
>>48058792

Considering Wizards has said Phyrexia is the main Big Bad of the Multiverse I'd imagine Bolas goes down before Phyrexia does. Or maybe at the same time
>>
File: laughing-skeleton-o.gif (937 KB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
laughing-skeleton-o.gif
937 KB, 320x214
>>48058026
That fucking last one
>>
>>48058026
>pssh...nothin personnel, kid
>>
>>48061279
>>48061365
she went crazy and purged innocents, doesn't matter how good her intentions were she went full /pol/ and needed to be put down.

Sorin literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>48061574
That's not what I said, I didn't say she didn't need to die or that Sorin did something wrong by doing so. Avacyn herself was not at fault, her mind was no longer her own.
>>
>>48061591
yea she didn't do anything wrong either, she just got possessed, shitty situation really. either way Nahiri needs to burn for getting the Eldrazi involved.
>>
>>48061365
>>48061624
It's not like Nahiri is of sound mind, and no one seems to care.

>>48061574
>Sorin literally did nothing wrong.
Are you fucking stupid? Don't answer that.

>>48061397
Or, you know, fix her?
This is a kid's game. You fix the crazies. Like with Karn.

>>48061539
>My only issue is wtf is up with those fuckin ankle-boots. Why would someone in her position wear those.
I assume you mean "knee high heels". Well, heels actually were created for horseriding, and eventually became for being sexy, but let's be honest, especially Crazy Avacyn isn't going to touch the ground those filthy peasants walk on in the first place.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (16 KB, 322x156) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
16 KB, 322x156
>>48059728
>Innistrad is still going to exist. It's going to be more or less fine.

Nigga, did you even read a word I said? Even if every last werewolf in the entirety of Innistrad died, the plane would still be fucking done for. Zendikar is getting better because every single race and faction are working together to survive, along with the fact that Koz n' Ulamog are dead. Even the plane itself is helping to rebuild itself.

But on Innistrad, shit is only going to get /worse/. Humanity on a whole, needed Angels and the Church. Now, their goddess is dead, along with two of her archangels, and the church is basically ruined. There are cultists and mutants everywhere, along with unimaginable amounts of zombies.

Lets put this in perspective: In AVR, it is shown that if Avacyn, JUST Avacyn is missing, Humanity will pushed to extinction within a year. Now, take away the Church, Avacyn, AND 2 of the powerpuff girls. Except now, not only do they havr to fight Werewolves, Vampires, Demons, Zombies, Ghosts, and cultists, but now they have to fight the shit show that is the Eldrazi. And we can already see from Zendikar, that having a giant Eldrazi titan sealed on your plane is NOT a good thing.

All in all, humanity is absolutetly fucked. Pic related, its you.
>>
>>48060978
>Your argument would be valid if two of the three titans weren't just killed.

It's still valid, because Nahiri and Sorin are both functioning on Ugin's misinformation that they can't be killed.

Once again, Nahirifags ignore the actual story.

>>48060978
>Nahiri isn't sad, she's out of her damned mind.

She's cognizant enough to weave a master plan involving mass manipulation. She's not completely out of her head, she's just really fucking angry.
>>
>>48059961
And judging from what happened, Avacyn was totally fucking right to throw that bitch in there
>>
>>48061645
>>It's not like Nahiri is of sound mind, and no one seems to care.
It was Nahiri's fault that Avacyn went crazy in the first place, you idiot.
>>
>>48061652
>Nigga, did you even read a word I said?
Yes. Reading what you said doesn't magically make me agree with it, you know.
Innistrad needed the Angels because of the vampires. Most of them are dead. Humanity wasn't "pushed to extinction" in AVR, either. The plane isn't really going to get much worse than that. Even before Avacyn or the Vampires, Innistrad had to deal with that shit. A few tentacular horrors won't really change much.

>>48061656
>They're still functioning on Ugin's info
>Even though they should be fully aware at this point that it's wrong
For fucks sake, Jace was literally in the Goddamned room with Sorin. You think he didn't fill him in on anything?
>Nahiri is forming plans, so that's okay
And Avacyn was leading a fucking Inquisition. Are we now so on Sorin's side so much that Avacyn did nothing wrong when she's doing the same shit Nahiri was?

>>48061714
And it was Sorin's fault Nahiri was crazy in the first place! And possibly Emrakul's.
>>
>>48061652
Pretty much. As much as I'm just upset because I like angels it's also because Innistrad as we knew it is pretty much ruined, there's also the fact that demons cannot die and there's now no Helvault to seal them in nor is there Avacyn and her connection to Moonsilver to create weapons to combat them. The flavour is screwed and humanity is doomed, as you say we saw before that even with just Avacyn gone it was doomed but that was also with almost every single demon imprisoned.

I don't know how they can think this is a satisfying conclusion.
>>
>>48058042
Yup and the guy who tried to help them (even if it was just to keep his own world safe) gets punished for it.
>>
>>48061753
Don't forget how almost every single angel went evil as well alongside Avacyn. Then became corrupted by Emrakul to rub it in. And the one known exception may already be dead.

Or how you can now add "Eldrazi" onto the list of things trying to murder humanity in general right next to the werewolves/vampires/necromancers/mad scientists/demons/wildlife/etc.

Or how the closest thing to the Helvault left (the moon) got used to seal Emrakul away already and messing with that is a really bad idea.

Thalia might be the biggest point of light humanity has left.
>>
>>48058042
>Nahiri calls Sorin and Ugin for help
>Ugin is dead or something
>Sorin doesn't have cell phone service because mun
>Nahiri goes to Sorin's place, asks why he didn't answer
>Because of Mun
>Nahiri threatens to kill Sorin, so he puts her in timeout
>Meanwhile Sorin is fucking changing history and saving Ugin; the only other fucker who knows how to deal with the fucking Eldrazi in the first place
>Later, she gets out
>Sends Emrakul to commit a fucking genocide... because she's angry at Sorin, and Sorin just so happens to live on that plane

..Who cares about all the innocent people? The church? The angels? Even the vampires and werewolves? SORIN'S THE BAD GUY, COME ON NOW. The universe and its people are just a playground for the planeswalkers to work out interpersonal drama on!
>>
>>48058774
He doesn't even like doing it. He only really had to after the Mending and he always has that "fuck that was nasty" look on his face afterwards.
>>
>>48058915
Is this pre-retcon Nissa? Don't you have a genocide to be heading?
>>
>>48061905
Wrath is no vice against the deserving
>>
>>48061905
Nissa wasn't retconned. She learned that being racist leads to giant monsters.
>>
>>48061858
>Thalia
She didn't go insane/evil/Eldrazi/etc?

She's still cute and good?
>>
>>48062075
For all the good it will do her in soon to be Spicy Eldrazi flavored Grixis 2.0.

She's probably going to wind up mind raped by a demon or something.
>>
>>48062172
>not having her rule Innistrad as the last human left on the plane
>>
>>48061733
>Innistrad needed the Angels because of the vampires. Most of them are dead.

The plane started out with like five vampires before it got to where it is today. Furthermore, humans no longer have access to their faith based magic, and there are few angels to help them, and there's an army of constantly respawning demons to account for.

>You think he didn't fill him in on anything?

Yes. They didn't even speak to one another. Sorin charged in, inadvertently saved Jace and Tamiyo from Avacyn, and left.

>And Avacyn was leading a fucking Inquisition

She was flying across the plane killing people in a spree of rage. Nahiri was manipulating Gisa, creating her standing stone thing, and planning up this whole thing.

>And it was Sorin's fault Nahiri was crazy in the first place!

It was both their faults.

>And possibly Emrakul's.

Absolutely no indication of that anywhere. Stop trying to shift blame. Nahiri tried to kill a world, full stop.
>>
>>48062277
Then what would be the point? She'd be the queen of a world filled with the mad and the damned, with a few tricorns thrown into the mix.
>>
>>48059341
Well fuck.

I am now a #cruzmissile.
>>
>>48062172
My guess is when we return to Innistrad it will be about finding a guardian that can prevent Double Grixis from happening.

The set will be all about weremilf, building her up as the big savior, but the last second tweest will be them freeing Sorin to prop up as ruler instead. He'll be so mad that he kills [insert set character] and immediately planeswalks off to find Nahiri.
>>
Is Nissa the most forgettable boring character in Magic?
>>
>>48058394
8/10 after she loses the tits/vag and grows a kor cock & beard
>>
File: 1451091341209.png (3 MB, 1242x1756) Image search: [Google]
1451091341209.png
3 MB, 1242x1756
SO.

We're pretty much confirmed to get random Sorin students popping on and off different sets now right? I doubt he only taught Nahirir how to be a walker.

I really could go for a Mardu walker with a dubious grasp on sanity.
>>
File: impact_by_justv23-d5ptxna.jpg (123 KB, 774x1031) Image search: [Google]
impact_by_justv23-d5ptxna.jpg
123 KB, 774x1031
God I hate this.

Wizards needs to STOP PUBLISHING THESE GOD DAMN STORIES BEFORE THE SET IS EVEN RELEASED! Jesus, literally save it for September or something. We got to enjoy Emrakul on Innistrad for 10 DAYS, ALL THE BUILDUP FROM SOI WAS FOR THIS, and in one sweep they've completely deflated their own story. Thanks Jacewatch.

Its like they're doing everything in their power to get me to not buy boxes.
>>
Is there a single plane where its Angels don't get fucked?
>>
>>48062645

1) It was an early leak, the book isn't even supposed to ship till Tuesday
2) You don't have to read the spoilers
>>
>>48062313
>Absolutely no indication of that anywhere. Stop trying to shift blame. Nahiri tried to kill a world, full stop.
>Planeswalker is crazy
>There's a madness exuding monstrosity that can make Planeswalkers go mad
>Clearly the two are unrelated

>>48062645
>Damned Wizards, letting people leak information, despite it being against a NDA
The story has nothing to do with the cards in the first place. It's not deflated any more than a fucking book being out deflates things.
>>
>>48062779
/tg/Magic fans are entitled fuckers
>>
>>48062809
>entitled
there's that word again
>>
>>48062809
>fans are entitled fuckers
Fixed that for you
>>
>>48062779
>>48062795
Out of curiosity, how long have they been releasing these? Is there a book for Zendikar/RoE and Scars/Besieged/Phyrexia?
>>
>>48062869
Started with Zendikar. I want some scans of it. Every 40k book is scanned, how has the Art of Zendikar not been scanned yet?
>>
>>48058042
you do realize planeswalkers have a sort of sense for each others presence if they try
and the difference is sorin had his own shit to deal with at the time and she instead of asking him what happened or why he wasn't there attacked him.
also her planes not dead and sorin didn't actually have any real part in what happened on zendikar she sealed them willingly with ugin.

she killed zendikar
she lost her shit
she jumped to conclusion
she attack countless innocents
she is trying to destroy an entire plane
she betrayed her peoples and willing brought that abomination to innistrad to harm its people not just sorin

nothing she did is right, sorin isn't a saint but at least there was some humanity in him, and you notice she just attacks sorin she doesn't even care about tarkir or ugin.
>>
>>48058054
what did sorin do I've yet to see what he did that justified genocide as a response. spell it out
nahiris actions aren't justified or even reasonable
>>
>>48063079
>and the difference is sorin had his own shit to deal with at the time and she instead of asking him what happened or why he wasn't there attacked him.
He sort of brushed her off when she was desperately begging for help. She has no idea what Sorin's part in anything was, just that from her perspective:
>Sorin, I need your help!
>No
>But I need you!
>No
>I'll kick your fucking ass, come help me please!
>[Avacyn throws Nahiri in jail]
>Nahiri wakes up and goes back to Zendikar
>Oh shit, Zendikar is in shambles
>This wouldn't have happened if Sorin had helped her
>Well fuck it, we're going to give Sorin a taste of his own medicine
>Goes insane and summons Emrakul
Also, she didn't kill Zendikar. Zendikar is still there.
She didn't attack anyone, she's just fanning the flames of insanity, because she's insane herself, and the Harbinger of Emrakul.
>>
>>48055075
the only thing sorin did wrong was not killing nahiri when he had her trapped
>>
>>48063168
exactly she's fucking crazy and unreasonable sorin gave her a clear no, not now instead of you know going to tarkir to get ugin while sorin handles what ever or getting his help to force sorin to help she stupidly attacks him and then later kill million over a grudge with one guy
>>
>>48061645
>This is a kid's game. You fix the crazie
Kid's game my ass. When a psychopath goes around murdering people you don't excuse him from the consequences of his actions because he has issues.
>>
>>48063295
>sorin gave her a clear no, not now
Your house is on fire. Are you going to take "no, not now" for an answer when you're trying to get the fire department to help you?
>>48063360
Yes you do. Stop being a typical American.
Killing Nahiri won't save anything. Cure her of madness (which Tamiyo can do) and she's a valuable ally.
>>
>>48063409
>On fire
>She stopped the eldrazi
As always, ignoring the story
>>
Both Sorin and Nahiri were colossal dickbags who didn't do enough to help each other and chose to do terrible things to each other.
>>
Nahiri allowed the monsters to be sealed on her plane under the condition the others would help

they didn't

she went looking for them

when she found Sorin she requested him to return to Zendikar with him

he told her to fuck off and sealed her, Zendikar's guardian, away in the helavualt
>>
>>48063168
She just finished telling him she handled the issue so of course hes going to brush it off for now.
>>
>>48061652
wait, what's the history of Innistrad?
I thought the vult got slammed shut hundreds of years ago when Old Walkers where still a thing.
>>
>>48063504
After he said "Hold on give me a bit, I just built this wicked awesome thing that I guess blocked the alarm."
"NO RIGHT NOW."
"Just... jesus my head, give me like 5 minutes."
"NO! REEEEEEEEE!"
Then she started swinging and he threw her ass in the lockbox as a timeout Only he's an ass and didn't let her out because that would have undone all his work because he can't rock magic as good.
>>
>>48063485
No one said she stopped the Eldrazi. She was in need of help and Sorin didn't help her, he locked her in a thousand year demon torment prison instead. You're ignoring the story.

>>48064253
The vault isn't "slammed shut" at all. It's a one way door. You throw things at it and they stay stuck.

>>48064318
>Sorin apologia at its finest
>>
>>48064318
Sorin went from trying to pull rank and talking shit about how he could have killed Nahiri, to hiding behind etiquette and acting like the injured party once he realized he couldn't win a fight, to deathless permanent hell trap.

He imprisoned his friend in a silent void forever just because he didn't want to get beaten up or apologize.

All because he couldn't be bothered to be courteous to a friend that he let down.

Innistrad might not deserve what's happened, but Sorin sure as fuck does.
>>
Why are there apologists at all. Up until Nahiri summoned a fucking Eldrazi to fuck shit up they were both equally retarded.
>>
>>48064869
Partisan rhetoric is fun.
>>
>>48063168
>She didn't attack anyone
>What is Markov "Declaration in Stone" manor

Nahirifags continue to direct blood away from their brains and into their dicks.
>>
>>48064376
>No one said she stopped the Eldrazi

But she did. In her story. She stopped them THEN went to find Sorin. They didn't just stop themselves.

>He imprisoned his friend in a silent void forever just because he didn't want to get beaten up or apologize.

Actually, because he couldn't leave, and it was either leave with her, let her destroy what he'd built on Innistrad, or kill her. She made it very clear that she didn't care what his circumstances were.

The point of that scene is that both of them are two wrapped up in the defense of their own planes to come to a reconciliation. You're a retard if you think either one of them contributed to the problem more than the other.
>>
>>48063168
>She didn't attack anyone

"I didn't attack him, Mr. Judge, I just covered him in honey and dumped a bag of bees on him!"

Are you mentally deficient? She called a plane killing monster down. She very definitely attacked a whole lot of people.
>>
>>48058042
>the oldwalker way
Enough of this bullshit, no oldwalker behaved like this but Red Taysir and Bolas. And it wasn't "lol those guys", Taysir got banned the fuck out of Ulgothra for being a faggot and Bolas eventually stopped blowing up Teferi because even he isn't that petty.
You don't get to claim Nahiri was doing right by acting like the greatest assholes ever.
>>
>>48058195
Nahiri is literally the ugliest kor.
>>
>>48058827
Sorin is evil.
Nahiri is worse, infinitely worse, irredimably worse.
And you don't desserve your balls for waifuing someone like that.
>>
>>48057842
>The moon
>That symbol
So when does the Klingon Empire show up?
>>
>>48058827
Vampires are only evil in the Judeo-Christian worldview in which they are born of Satan.
In the Magic world they are just a sentient creature/condition, created via a curse/infection. If a human has to eat plants and animals to survive it may be unfortunate that death is involved, but you wouldn't call it evil. You probably wouldn't call it evil even if they ate more than they needed to and were a glutton.
Vampires just eat what they have to in order to survive, and without Jesus there's no real reason to call them evil. Unless you're willing to commit to universal suicide as the only good.
>>
>>48062645
2 set blocks were a mistake.
>>
>>48066061
If they were going to do 2 set blocks, set #1 needs to be both the introduction to the setting AND the rising action/climax. 2 sets are a mistake, but they're even worse when the second set both simultaneously introduces the crisis and resolves it in the same instant.
>>
>>48066103
There was a rising action and climax in Shadows Over Innistrad. The Drownyard Temple was built and Avacyn was destroyed.
>>
>>48066892
But not the arc itself's rising action or climax
>>
>>48061365
She fucking doomed the plane because she had a daddy complex.

Yeah, Nahiri fucked her up. That doesn't forgive a goddamn thing that she did, though.
>>
>>48066933
Nah, a person isn't responsible for what they do when mind controlled, warped, and raped by a cosmic horror. Any more than the spoon is responsible for the fat person.
>>
>>48055075
Sorin is a complete and utter asshole and literally none of this would have happened if he were capable of communicating properly with people.
Nahiri is batshit fucking nuts and is in no way right for doing what she did, and even before being batshit fucking nuts should have known Sorin was a giant fucking asshole and would respond like a giant fucking asshole regardless of what the situation was.
Both of them have done a shitton of things wrong and this entire plot is hamfisted and stupid, and has finished what Oath started in completely removing any concept of threat from the Eldrazi.
Innistrad should be teetering on the verge of collapse after the events of this block, but some deus ex machina will cause it to not happen, just like with Zendikar.
>>
>>48065920
That was the same symbol used to bind the Eldrazi in BFZ block to Zendikar directly so that Chandra could fireball them to death. Its been stated that it can bind the shit out of anything ever if you have enough mana poured into it.

What i find more hilarious is that people have known that Emrakul would get thrown into the moon since February. Fuck WOTC needs to tighten down their leaky fucking everything.
>>
>>48067173
I've known since before then; since the original Innistrad when they established that the Helvault and the Moon were both big hunks of pure, raw, silver.
>>
>>48067098
The babby casuls cannot relate to what it actually means to have Cthulhu in your face and how there is no "victory", just annihilation. WOTC didn't really realize this until BfZ block. Its why the Eldrazi are just big tentacle monsters instead of actually being scary. I really wanted Emrakul to see the Hedron rune on the moon and go all
>NOPE! FUCK THIS IN OUT!!
And teleport away before they could bind her ass down. And run off eating other planes starting with Ravnica.
>>
>>48067218
They didn't have any of them leave, they dealt with all of them within what would have been a single block and core set's time prior to the new two-block structure, and seem to be burning their bridges damn quick when they're saying they want a continuous narrative - if that's what they want, you don't want to completely remove one of your three big threats in less than a year, especially the one that SHOULD have been the biggest (Bolas is close, and New Phyrexia is currently planebound and won't have any more magical christmaslands to infect like Mirrodin). The worldeaters not eating a single world is kind of...dumb, even if they only had them do it offscreen or something in between blocks.
And on top of that, they went and did a complete 180 between Zendikar and Innistrad in regards to the nonplaneswalkers. Basically every named character on Zendikar lived, despite there being two Titans ravaging the place - I think between the two blocks, the confirmed deaths are Tuktuk, Lorthos, and I think that's it? Meanwhile, we've got Avacyn, Gisela, Bruna, and Olivia dead at the very least on Innistrad just from what we know already - and from what I can tell, people cared far more about the characters from Innistrad than those of Zendikar.
>>
>>48061645
You're either being a conrarian for bait's sake or you really need therapy.
>>
>>48061858
The story is being written by reeking fatass SJWs who need to subvert everything those ugly fat nerds that actually spend money on the game may like about it.
>>
>>48062381
>Bolas wants all the eldrazi dead
>Planeswalks to Innistrad sensing Emrakul there
>Finds and frees Sorin
>Tells him everything Ugin said about the eldrazi was a lie
>Offers to help him create a new Avacyn system in exchange for joining his magic hobo gang
>Kaalia 2.0 leads the angels, rules the dragons and enslaves the demons.
>>
>>48066933
>daddy complex
Her insanity had nothing to do with a daddy complex. It was literally the result of intense mindraping and brainwashing for nearly a solid year.
>>
>>48064869
waifufagottry
>>
>>48058026
>Do not mourn for her...
AAAAAHHHH
Flavor throwbacks/parallels like that are the coolest shit. Grapple With The Past is on my top 3 EM cards just because of that.
>>
>>48068157
This^
>>
>>48066988
Nahiri used Emrakul, not the other way around.
Fucking waifufags kill yourselves.
>>
>>48067098
Nahiri would have fucking attacked Sorin no matter how courteous and understanding he was so long as he couldn't leave Innistrad in the exact same secon the hysteric cunt wanted him to because he just gave birth and was drained.

Nahiri killed Zendikar by being a bitch and throwing the first stone.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.