[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tg/'s 7th Edition Sister of Battle PDF Update
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: AdSor.jpg (335 KB, 1533x2048) Image search: [Google]
AdSor.jpg
335 KB, 1533x2048
Do-It-Yourself Living Saint edition

Continuation of >>48009418

The latest edition of /tg/'s 7th edition AdSor update is up and can be downloaded here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4BtLTIkWwtAUnAtNlBQb3llU0k

Patch Notes:
- Added Arch-confessor Kyrinov
- Added a DIY Living Saint HQ unit. Only one Living Saint (including Celestine) may be taken in a SoB army.
- Fixed Celestian's WS and Ld. Celestians now come with Artificer armour stock, and cost 100 pts/squad and 20 pts/model.
- Canoness artificer armour cost increased to 20 pts
- Frateris Militia are now WS/BS 2, improvised armour, and 3 pts/model. Any model in the squad can be upgraded to Veteran Frateris Milita for 2 pts/model. Veterans have WS/BS 3 and flak armour.
- Frateris Militia may now replace their autoguns with shotguns for free
- Frateris Militia now have access to RPG Launchers, which are basically 36" Heavy versions of grenade launchers (based off of the ones from Dark Heresy).

- Kyrinov may replace a Priest in any eligible formation.
- Living Saints may be taken with the Order Command formation.
- Hospitallers may now be taken with the Sororitas Mission formation.
- Canonesses and Living Saints may be taken with the Angelic Host formation if they have a jump pack or Wings of Deliverance.

- The Neural Whip now lowers the Initiative of all units with Ld 8 or below by D3, to a minimum of 1.
- Added Relics of the Ecclesiarchy. Took out the Mace of Valaan since Kyrinov has it.
- Added Cherubim rules. Cheribum may taken with Living Saints, Canonesses, Priests, and Hospitallers.
- Added Living Saint relics

- Lots of general organization and typo fixes, along with new pictures for almost everyone that didn't have a unique one.

As always, critique is welcomed. Once we reach a consensus on points costs and such, I think we'll be ready to start playtesting.
>>
>>48049810
Also forgot to mention in the patch notes:
- The Ecclesiarchy Battle Contingent has been renamed to the Faithful Throng
- The Sacred Retribution Wing now has special rules: all units in the formation get TL when firing at enemies withing 6" of an objective and whenever two or more units in the formation fire at the same target, they get Pinning.
>>
>>48049810
Bump
>>
>>48049810
Any new models?
>>
>>48049810
Many thanks, OP.
>>
>>48049810
I've also made a page for it on 1d4chan, so it's always accessible: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Codex_-_Adepta_Sororitas:_/tg/_7th_Edition

>>48053390
Not many, as we were trying to keep things simple and in-line with the SoB feel. That being said, there are flyers, repentias on bikes, and cherubim in this codex.
>>
I'm working on something that I guess could be considered a "lite" version of this. It's got a handful of unit changes to make everything equally appealing, adds the Repressor with ramp, our homebrew flyer, and Frateris Militia using the Inquisition Acolyte statline and options, and generally attempts to make the army as dynamic as possible with the minimum amount of OC. Once I get my formatting issues sorted I'll probably try and streamline Acts of Faith, bringing them into line with Psychic Powers, and then add a handful of formations. Probably not a Decurion though; I'm not a fan of how many points they cost and how little choice they offer.
>>
>>48049810
>that awful Chorus of the Faithful ability
>that explanation that clearly doesn't know how deny the witch actually works
Well done, you incompetent fuck.

All the ability does is guarantee that people will only use Blessings and Conjurations against you, which is where all the broken powers are anyways.
>>
>>48054638
...And another attempt at something approaching reasonable formatting fails miserably.

What are you using to edit this, OP?
>>
>>48049810
Updated the pdf again, mostly typo fixes, but I also made the Dominator compatible with Death from the Skies rules.

>>48055078
OpenOffice, which is terrible, but free.
>>
>>48055188
You converted it to a Word file for editing, I assume? Can you post that in the Google Drive? Everything I've tried just turns it into a mess of shit stacked on a handful of pages with a bunch of blanks in between.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (435 KB, 958x1042) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
435 KB, 958x1042
>>48055226
OpenOffice uses it's own format for everything, ODT files. It can save things as doc files, but whenever I've tried that, the formatting goes haywire (pic related).
>>
>>48055226
>>48055274
I put the ODT in the Google Drive folder in case anyone has OpenOffice and wants to take a crack at fixing the formatting on it.
>>
>>48049810
Is the dominator gunship a conversion?
>>
>>48049810
>see thread a week ago
>"cool, people are discussing a sisters fan codex for 7th edition"
>no codex yet
>today, see thread again
>downloadable codex
>looks fucking good
/tg/ gets shit done
>>
>>48055469
No, it's a Ravenwing Dark Talon. I figured it's close enough in terms of size/aesthetic to what Sisters would use.

>>48055506
Thanks, anon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.