[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can your current character pull off high heels?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Can your current character pull off high heels?
>>
>>48048617
He was an Estalian diestro, boots with pronounced heels were fashionable.
>>
>>48048617
His legs are beautiful
>>
>>48048617
>jack's calf muscles are huge
>they blow in the wind

What the fuck jack. Is this how you learned to jump good?
>>
>>48049805
That's just gif aliasing.

>>48048617
Pic unrelated, obviously
>>
Yes.
>>
Didnt by the end of half the episodes he end up in his underwear?
>>
Much to the surprise of her coworkers, yes.
>>
>>48048617
Yes, he would pull them off immediately.
>>
>>48049901
Yup, it's really awesome and hot.
>>
>>48049901
It was kind of suspect how often that happened, but I guess you need something for the ladies and man-lovers once in a while.

It makes me wonder where he gets all the replacement gis, especially after the sandal episode and the one where he had to dress as a burglar.
>>
>>48048617
Yes she can. She looks like a stereotypical witch, hat and all, so she can wear just about whatever she wants under the dress and cloak. It's kind of a running joke in the group what she actually wears underneath, but she is fond of heels, so that tends to be her usual footwear.
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1000x1200
He already walks on his toes, so it would prolly feel pretty natural
>>
File: cff7dc9bf2bcff42c7691c05df07f423.jpg (458 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
cff7dc9bf2bcff42c7691c05df07f423.jpg
458 KB, 1000x1500
But does your current character LIKE high heels?
>>
File: 1404252953211.jpg (1 MB, 744x1052) Image search: [Google]
1404252953211.jpg
1 MB, 744x1052
>>48048617
Do hydraulic jacks count?
>>
With the amount of advantages sunk into my attractiveness and disguise skills I would think so.
>>
My hacker in Shadowrun was recently pushed into a set of heels. He didn't exactly appreciate it, but the disguise worked wonders for sneaking him into a wedding, and irritatingly his trid ratings were sky high that episode.

Then again, he cheated. Because if you're in any flavour of sci-fi or fantasy setting, gyrostabilized/enchanted heels are a must.
>>
>>48054447
Nobody likes wearing high heels, they're the worst
>>
>>48048617
No. She can't handle not having her feet flat on the ground when she walks. High heels make her feel like she's going to fall over.
>>
>>48054447
High heels aren't really a major fashion in his homeland, he'd probably think it was silly or pointless.

Shoes with curled toes, on the other hand, are fashionable as all fucking getout.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.