[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tg/ makes a setting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: milky-way-galaxy-wallpaper.jpg (2 MB, 2795x2795) Image search: [Google]
milky-way-galaxy-wallpaper.jpg
2 MB, 2795x2795
This here is a good old /tg/ get together where we can share our various ideas in order to create a setting. There are just a some basic rules
>No shitposting
>It needs to make sense in the setting
>Have fun

I'll start:
The setting has humans in it
>>
>>48045598
It's sci fi setting
>>
>>48045598
It's deep in the past
>>
>>48045598
The cities are all on the inside of giant spheres rolling forever.
>>
There are no aliens
>>
>>48045896
This does not just mean that humans are the only race. There are no legal aliens or illegal aliens. People are generally sedentary, and being in the borders of a country that you are not national to is often frowned upon.
>>
>>48045598
the star Alpha centauri is actually 2 giant stargates that acts like a bridge between 2 other galaxies
>>
Every sapient race resemble some kind of monstergirl. Procreation happens via divine intercession.

The thing of it is that the divinity is the ascended human species, who now have the power to live out their monstergirl fantasies at will.
>>
>>48045820
>>48046028
The solar system came from another galaxy. Humans are currently in the process of moving it to it's current (real life) location piece by piece.
>>
The heart of civilization is a dyson sphere.

Nobody knows who actually built it but it sure is handy.
>>
File: Space Knight.jpg (79 KB, 781x738) Image search: [Google]
Space Knight.jpg
79 KB, 781x738
OK, so we have humanity, in a time long ago, moving to a galaxy far far away.

Alpha Centauri is a gateway to an alternate galaxy, and humans are starting to filter through. They are encountering alien races who are generally sedentary, with a stable political climate within their Dyson sphere, and they don't like these usurping humans coming in and shaking things up.

I'll add- FTL doesn't exist. The humans are coming from a generation ship that went to Alpha Centauri looking for a new Earth to settle. There wasn't one there, but they discovered the gateway, and passed through hoping to find habitable land before the GenShip's resources became unsustainable to renew.

fuck you monstergirl shitposter
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.