[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Draw Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103
File: dt.jpg (227 KB, 600x880) Image search: [Google]
dt.jpg
227 KB, 600x880
Penis Envy Edition

Previous: >>48015405

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
File: Request.jpg (3 MB, 2268x3269) Image search: [Google]
Request.jpg
3 MB, 2268x3269
>>48043373
Requesting pic related.

This is for my holy roller D&D character. She mostly wears clothing of a style in the top left, with the face and hair of top right please.

If you want a pose idea, see the bottom, perhaps clutching a rosary in the one hand instead of a wand and weaving a holy spell with the off hand, that would be perfect. Please and thank you, anons.
>>
Canadian Werebeaver
PLEASE
>>
File: ReconRequest.png (918 KB, 1360x540) Image search: [Google]
ReconRequest.png
918 KB, 1360x540
Requesting a duel between a female Spanish knight and a female Moorish warrior. The two are charging each other on horseback with their swords drawn. The Spanish knight is wearing the chainmail coif (head piece) in the picture and wielding her shield. The Moorish warrior is riding the horse in the picture and equipped with her own shield.

Thank you in advance to whoever takes this on.
>>
Migrating.

Requesting a 20 - 30 page comic. Setting is your choice but it must take place in a tavern. Feel free to provide as many pages as you like. I will continue to request this until each drawfriend has provided at least a page of whatever skill level or poorly done art they can offer so the comic can be completed.
>>
Threadly reminder to free charlotte
>>
File: vincentpriceeffigymaster.jpg (205 KB, 902x576) Image search: [Google]
vincentpriceeffigymaster.jpg
205 KB, 902x576
Migrating my request from the last thread:

The request is for a vincent price inspired effigy master wearing wizard/sorceror style robes sitting in a scorpion chair like the one in the picture.
>>
File: Chad and Stacy.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Chad and Stacy.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
Requesting a human paladin football player kissing his cheerleader elf girlfriend.
>>
File: DuelRequest.jpg (75 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
DuelRequest.jpg
75 KB, 500x500
Requesting an action shot of one wizard challenging another wizard to a duel by slapping him with a glove. Attached are pictures of people being slapped, although they aren't wizards. I imagine it would be easier to draw something like the top picture, since the main focus is the duel slap and not elaborate wizard attire. I don't have any specific wizards in mind, but let me know if you want specific characters to draw. Thanks so much.
>>
Requesting girl in spacesuit
>>
File: Degenesis request.jpg (501 KB, 1757x1198) Image search: [Google]
Degenesis request.jpg
501 KB, 1757x1198
Requesting my Degenesis character.
He is a Clanner from a randomly rolled clan, and since i rolled tech level 5 but almost all tech 5 stuff is from other clans my DM agreed for my character to have a suit of armor made from modified Amsumo armour since that belongs to no clan.
So in short i need a picture of someone wearing a knightly/ Templer inspired armour made from the same material as an Amsumo wielding a longsword.
The Amsumo is left in the picture and right is a futuristic/ Christian inspired knight kinda like what i am looking for.
Thanks for reading.
>>
File: Exokomodo.jpg (290 KB, 1364x888) Image search: [Google]
Exokomodo.jpg
290 KB, 1364x888
Throwing out another request for some space komodos. I've already gotten two fantastic deliveries from (I think) BogRoll and Flurry, so feel free to look this over if you dislike sloppy seconds.
The specific character I'd like is a female basically, less pronounced face ridges and a shorter/rounder snout in scrappy armour of a similar design to the two in the reference - that is, modular and replaceable plates of hard ceramic over a thick rubber-ish suit, sloped at the front and held together by a powered exoskeleton that assists with the wearer's movements in the heavy suit. Partially armoured tail, a power-pack on her back, maybe some electronic readouts on her chest/arms. Exact design is up to your aesthetic preference - it's a big galaxy after all - but it should look like it's been roughed up a bit. Optionally, some Hindu-style bodypaint, or a very loose sari wrap for extra swag if you can make it work.

For the lizard herself, one side of her face suffers from severe acid burns long since healed, and a handful of scars besides. One eye is disfigured from the burns, and some of her brow ridges are missing.

I'd like her half-squating as she offers some food to an off-screen child, weapon leaned against her side, with her mouth open and baring her teeth (very clumsy mimicry of a human's smile). The weapon would be a large-bore shotgun, but it's up to your preference again. Flavour with any other details you wish, I'm easy.

If there's something I can clear up, just ask, and a super big thank you to anyone wishing to give it a burl - and another to those artists who've already given me art.
>>
>>48043715

>Human
>Not Half-Orc
>>
>>48043710
I remember this getting a delivery, didn't save it sorry, looks like you missed it.
>>
Could I get a pic of a nob with orky wings a power Klaw and a khornate daemon axe?

Fucking mutation tables... Just had art commissioned of him too!
>>
>>48043769
checked the previous threads up to my initial requests, don't see a delivery.
>>
File: references.png (644 KB, 900x944) Image search: [Google]
references.png
644 KB, 900x944
If anyone could consider my request, I'd be super-grateful. Basically, the race my character is, is what you would get if you were to cross a fairy with a honey bee. So, generic fairy base, y'know? Androgynous, has pointy ears, etc. Then, bee wings, antennae, and chitinous clawed arms/legs. The character has big, poofy hair (colour optional, doesn't matter what), and is either wearing some simplistic leather armour or a set of fine clothes.

As far as poses go, I don't really have anything in specific in mind; anything from napping on a bush, to riding a bee, to nursing a mug of mead that's almost as big as they are, or even just posing with a halberd. Again, if anyone actually takes this request, thanks in advance!
>>
>>48043769
>>48044056
Yeah that sounded pretty cool so I had been keeping an eye out for it, too. Went back six threads and no delivery that I saw.
>>
>>48043610
Being an asshole for no reason is against rules of this board
>>
>>48044142
How hard is it to just ignore him? Don't give him attention and he'll fuck off.
>>
>>48044142
>And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.
>>
>>48044163
>>48044165
why ignore someone when you can feel like an internet tough guy?
>>
File: gra-dtaai2.jpg (160 KB, 1573x600) Image search: [Google]
gra-dtaai2.jpg
160 KB, 1573x600
>>48016281

Updating my request for a male Hengeyokai monk in his hare/human hybrid form performing a jumping knee strike.
>>
File: I can't into animu.png (331 KB, 1207x1908) Image search: [Google]
I can't into animu.png
331 KB, 1207x1908
hey.

Taking Simple/unsettling requests.
>>
File: image.png (892 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
892 KB, 1536x2048
>>48017186
Got fed up with the shading, reworked the pose, added the scar. Here's a flat color.
>>
>>48044188
Apparently.
>>
>>48044114
I might be miss remembering but i remember a delivery with a guy in a chair like that this week or last at max.
Sorry i am not really a big help, hope you get another one or maybe some one finds the one i am talking about.
>>
File: vampireref.jpg (72 KB, 564x634) Image search: [Google]
vampireref.jpg
72 KB, 564x634
>>48016044
Requesting a young girl, early teens, recently turned into a vampire. She is on the floor reeling back in terror from her first feeding, blood has covered her, her victim and the floor. The victim happened to be her younger brother who looks similar to her in features. His face is frozen in confusion, all life drained from him.

Ref pics for expressions, top is her brother bottom is the vampire girl.
>>
File: Found it.png (1 MB, 2288x2015) Image search: [Google]
Found it.png
1 MB, 2288x2015
>>48044114
Found it two threads back, the artist didn't link the request tough so maybe because of that it was overlooked.
>>
>>48044282
happy to be proven wrong then. Thank you for finding that anon.

And to the artist, thank you for taking my request. Sorry I didnt respond sooner.
>>
File: Mirage.jpg (36 KB, 477x267) Image search: [Google]
Mirage.jpg
36 KB, 477x267
>>48035446
Migrating from last thread.

>Any or all of the following would be phenominal

>Elf Rigger, with a left cyberforearm/hand, almost-natural blue cybereyes, bronze skin, blond hair, 5'10", 160lbs. He's a mechanic by trade, a rigger in the shadows, so if he's holding a crescent wrench or something that'd be icing on the cake. Wears an armored jacket over armored clothing.

>Elf Infiltrator/Street-Sammy/Face, obvious Left cyberarm in a metallic green, synthetic right cyberarm and cyberlegs, almost-natural green cybereyes, synthetic skull, caucasian, brown hair, 6'0", 180lbs. He used to be a ganger, so he'd probably be holding his Ingram Smartgun (basically a MAC11) or his Colt Government 2066 (basically a Colt 1911). Wears a chameleon suit while running, otherwise just armored clothing.

>Human Decker, Datajack in his skull, brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, pale skin, 5'8", 160lbs, used to be a spider-like for a corp, so he still wears corp-style clothing (button up shirts, nice pants) but he doesn't necessarily wear it nice. Spends a significant amount of time decking with his internal cyberdeck, and occasionally multitasking with his commlink, so he'd probably be on his commlink.

>Seriously, if someone could do this it'd be stellar.

Also an update: if the Elf Infiltrator could be leaning on a pic related painted bright green, that'd be cool as shit.
>>
requesting an orc maid girl
>>
>>48044215

How unsettling are you willing to go?
>>
File: CLEAVER.jpg (44 KB, 536x531) Image search: [Google]
CLEAVER.jpg
44 KB, 536x531
Requesting a Dwarf Rogue with a beard and hairut similar to pic related. Wearing leather armor and a pulled back hood, smoking from a pipe and having a battle axe resting nearby
>>
File: Devoured.png (293 KB, 1105x1987) Image search: [Google]
Devoured.png
293 KB, 1105x1987
>>48044405
well that is my thing, really

ask away
>>
File: Duke_Thirdmain.jpg (211 KB, 1500x837) Image search: [Google]
Duke_Thirdmain.jpg
211 KB, 1500x837
Requesting a great white hunter styled character for a D&D setting. He dresses like a noble and uses a self made pump action repeating crossbow. He also caries a short sword like a machete but fashioned for a noble (couldn't find a pic of anything I liked for it so I'll let you come up with it.)
>>
File: Bandit.jpg (336 KB, 2188x1200) Image search: [Google]
Bandit.jpg
336 KB, 2188x1200
Requesting a drawing of my bandit for an upcoming Weird West campaign I'm taking part in. She's part of a bandit duo who call themselves "The Bull Brothers: Minos and Toro". Minos is the older "brother" who looks after her dim-witted younger brother.
She keeps her sex a secret from others because she doesn't want to be treated any differently than the other famous cowboys and outlaws in the west. Plus, she never liked acting feminine anyways. A voice changer in her mask disguises her voice for her.

Hopefully I could get a delivery that has her both in her mask and out of her mask, but if I had to choose I'd prefer a delivery of her in the mask
>>
File: forgotten request.jpg (135 KB, 1104x567) Image search: [Google]
forgotten request.jpg
135 KB, 1104x567
so my request has been ignored for a decent amount of threads so hopefully adding some reference pictures will help

I would like to request a female, maybe around 18-20 years old, tan and some nice muscle definition. Medium length black hair. I would for her to be a bit dirty, covered in dirt, scrapes, blood and scars. I would like for her to have some nice muscle definition, not buff, but we'll tonned. Green eyes and if possible in a series of tribal like tattoos running from her side, up her arm and back and onto her shoulder with the primary tattoo being a red room on her chest area. If she could be wearing some simple shorts and covering her breasts (the tattoos are important and a shirt will sort of make that irrelevant)

1: level of fit/muscle she has

2: style of tattoos and skin color

3: position and size of the red moon
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 600x721) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 600x721
>>48044394
Here anon I worked real hard on it :3
Pls like/follow/subscribe ^_^
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1170x954) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1170x954
>>48043373
Migrating

I'd greatly appreciate a piece for my Nikto Gunslinger that I'm playing in an upcoming EotE campaign. If any drawfriend wants to take this up then feel free to use some artistic freedoms in making it come across since you'll probably know what will look better than I would anyway.

Top left - Black vest and undershirt, with the sleeves on the undershirt rolled up like in the pic but have the shirt with no collar

Top middle - the face and skin color

Top right - the pose

Bottom left - the pants and boots, especially the straps that appear on the boots since I think it makes it seem more rugged and worn

Bottom middle - Holster and belt style, it needs to be simple so nothing flashy, and there are two of them, one on each side

Bottom right - the way the holsters hang on the waist, also the body type, stocky but not a musclehead

Center - his twin blasters for reference

And for a description of the character in case that could help get the vibe that I'm going for. He's a young, free Nikto who has escaped slavery to the Hutts and after many years of wandering the galaxy he has found himself completely penniless, but with a surprising knack for wielding blasters. He wears very simple, inexpensive clothing and his boots are very worn as are his simple leather holsters. His two heavy blaster pistols are older models but are his only valuable possessions.

Thanks in advance for any drawfriend who helps me out here.
>>
>>48044416
YOUR MOTHER SUCKS DWARF COCK

Joking
>>
>>48044523
What the fuck is that monster?
>>
>>48044215
Creepy girl in a worn out spacesuit
>>
>>48044551
i will try.
>>
>>48044523
>those Deathclaw hands
>>
File: Halberdier.jpg (189 KB, 725x1103) Image search: [Google]
Halberdier.jpg
189 KB, 725x1103
Requesting a Half-Orc paladin of Heironeous. Wears a suit of chain mail, over which is a blue tabard bearing the symbol of Heironeous (lightning bolt in a clenched fist) in silver, with a green cloak on his back. Black hair pulled back in a ponytail, clean-shaven. Carries a halberd and should be standing at attention like pic related.
>>
>>48044578
Only thing I can see too, holy shit.
>>
>>48044523
hory shit
>>
>>48044523
>>48044607
really? the only thing i can see is how much she looks like a latina
>>
File: bladedancer.jpg (3 MB, 3000x2845) Image search: [Google]
bladedancer.jpg
3 MB, 3000x2845
>>48016356
Going for a blend of Persian/Arabian, East Asian - specifically Chinese, and a touch of African Bushman.

One thing I've been fond of from Shaw Brothers has been the old masters with long eyebrows - I thought it'd be cool to translate this to a female character. The bottom right corner illustrates sort of the aesthetic I'm going for - grown out and tied back behind the head in a topknot of sorts.

The character is female, but I wanted to walk a line of androgyny of bodily characteristics due to a monastic ascetic. - See the Aladdin concepts and center reference for body type.

The character is human, but is characterized by being toweringly tall and lanky. Skin tone - Warm toned brown/rose/purple. Eyes - cyan. Age - Lin Beifong 50ish
>>
Taking requests I do pencil stuff.
>>
>>48044770
do you have some examples of your work?
>>
File: 1467182802158.jpg (131 KB, 620x877) Image search: [Google]
1467182802158.jpg
131 KB, 620x877
>>48044770

If you wanna try your and and drawing dwarves
>>48044416
>>
File: DSC_0024.jpg (845 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0024.jpg
845 KB, 1440x2560
>>48044834
>>
File: Puzzle_1467242228112.jpg (294 KB, 742x1007) Image search: [Google]
Puzzle_1467242228112.jpg
294 KB, 742x1007
>>48043373

Requesting a buff humanoid Squirrel wearing a squirrel skull over his head and wearing the gear in the pics. He is 6"ft tall and has auburn colored fur. His singlet is black white and gold and his boots are black and gold. He has black leather gloves and his ears poke through the skull.
>>
>>48044770
I'm >>48044602, I'm fine with no color if you want to give it a shot.
>>
File: Puzzle_1466885474057.jpg (790 KB, 668x4813) Image search: [Google]
Puzzle_1466885474057.jpg
790 KB, 668x4813
>>48044770

Requesting an NPC for my game, he's is 7ft tall and very muscular, has dark skin and he has long white dreadlocks in a ponytail style, a black Karate Gi with a white version of the symbol in the picture, he also has the Lion of the Wind mask which makes his agility spike exponentially. His favorite weapon of choice is Cat claws.
>>
File: DSC_0006.jpg (384 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0006.jpg
384 KB, 1152x2048
>>48044834
It kept recognizing my links as spam, next time I'll post as a single link but that's all I'm posting for now.
>>48044416
I'll give it a shot when I get back from work. Tomorrow is my day off.
>>
>>48045000
Apreciate it!
>>
File: HTM8nWjRasc.jpg (114 KB, 931x1921) Image search: [Google]
HTM8nWjRasc.jpg
114 KB, 931x1921
>>48043430
any changes?
>>
File: fallout chicks art.jpg (335 KB, 1144x918) Image search: [Google]
fallout chicks art.jpg
335 KB, 1144x918
Requesting these two not-fallout characters and their meeting with the 3rd player character.

They are relaxing by a pond / body of water.
The Dark Haired one is stripping / cleaning a gun and the redhead (or one with non coloured hair in the ref) Has her coveralls tied around the waist and she is in the process of removing her top.
In the water (unseen by both) a robotic hand is emerging.
(actually the new Synthetic/Android player character. This happened about 2 months ago.)
>>
(Colors optional)

A blue-haired woman with a beauty mark / mole under her left eye, wearing (and not wearing) a black domino mask and a purple hood. She has a leather breastplate on over tight-fitted clothes, and a clawed gauntlet on her left hand. If you want to do a full body, she wears breeches with leather knee-high boots. At her waist is a belt of (D&D-style) Pearls of Power. Thinking of making her as a Vigilante in PF since the mood struck me.
>>
File: Little bunny.jpg (26 KB, 400x326) Image search: [Google]
Little bunny.jpg
26 KB, 400x326
I would like to request an Ogryn petting a rabbit-based abhuman.
>>
>>48044444
>>48044215

If you're familiar at all with the concept of the Warp in 40k, I'd like to see what you make of it
quints witnessed
>>
>>48044378
>>48044770

I'd be diggity down with a pencil version of my request
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 644x1209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 644x1209
>>48043373
Requesting pic related wearing a crysis suit style power armor and carrying a HMG
>>
File: SlumberMage_by Weremole.jpg (568 KB, 661x935) Image search: [Google]
SlumberMage_by Weremole.jpg
568 KB, 661x935
>>48044770
Would you kindly draw a sheep version of my sleepy dream witch?
>>
>>48045000
Ah! I used your work as reference for another request last thread! Will probably use both for a character actually.
Just wanted to say your art is appreciated!
>>
File: HeroForgeScreenshot (7).png (187 KB, 1366x643) Image search: [Google]
HeroForgeScreenshot (7).png
187 KB, 1366x643
Requesting pic related redrawn with tattoos and a split tongue. She can be fighting somebody or not, it's up to you. Posting some character info below if it helps with any art. Thanks!

She's an identical twin, but does everything she can to look different from her 'oh-so-perfect' sister. She grew up in the lap of luxury; she was born to the oldest noble family in the city. She's become quite deviant and decadent, does whatever she wants (she constantly regenerates health so she doesn't even care about getting hurt or scarred). She joined the party because her godfather is the one who got them together, and because her best friend/friend with benefits was in the party.
>>
>>48045722
Danke
>>48045650
I'll do all of them.
>>48045719
Reword it so I can understand better.
>>48044990
I'll do this for sure.
>>48044602
Someone may be able to do this better than me.
>>
>>48045907
Whoops. >>48045719 here. Let me clear it up a bit.
She can transform into a bipedal sheep, and I'd like to see someone draw that version of this witch. If you can, keep the hat.
>>
File: Jason Eryx, Level 1.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
Jason Eryx, Level 1.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
I drew my own character, how should I improve it?
>>
File: 1467208125202.jpg (104 KB, 492x518) Image search: [Google]
1467208125202.jpg
104 KB, 492x518
In case the artist who did this one last thread is still round, I was hoping for a more human, but still reptilian, face if possible. If not, it's still an awesome delivery.
>>
>>48044236
Is it me or are the shoulders a bit off...?
>>
>>48045926
Maybe.
>>
>>48045238
None, she looks kickass so far!
>>
>>48045907
You are a beautiful person
>>
>>48046044
>>>/ic/ will help you better than we can.
>>
File: tfw.png (136 KB, 298x342) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
136 KB, 298x342
>>48046044
>>
>>48046279
>tfw i am only level 1
>>
File: JoshTroy.jpg (207 KB, 1689x2362) Image search: [Google]
JoshTroy.jpg
207 KB, 1689x2362
Requesting my Acanthus investigating a really bloody, gruesome crime scene, with a look of sheer disgust on his face. Time would be stopped, so anyway to show that would be cool. He has blonde hair, and his coat is brown.
>>
File: 1466979620431.jpg (40 KB, 243x264) Image search: [Google]
1466979620431.jpg
40 KB, 243x264
>>48044523
>>
>>48043101
I saw your final delivery and wanted to thank you for the amazing character art
>>
File: jamfaces.png (1 MB, 1129x1254) Image search: [Google]
jamfaces.png
1 MB, 1129x1254
Requesting a friendly, social-butterfly-like, long-haired Portuguese woman, maybe early twenties? She's wearing a dress that features that red check pattern in some fashion, though not necessarily over the whole thing or anything? Just, like, it's somewhere on the dress. She's also wearing an army jacket over the top of it.

I didn't put much thought into the footwear, and you don't have to draw the full body, but if you do, sneakers would be fine, as would army boots.
>>
File: Zulu_Nation_-_Logo.svg.png (180 KB, 2000x2065) Image search: [Google]
Zulu_Nation_-_Logo.svg.png
180 KB, 2000x2065
Requesting a cleric wearing a mask modeled after the Zulu nation logo and a white robe.
Thanks.
>>
>>48044394
holy hell where are all these qt orc images coming from all of a sudden
>>
File: request.png (494 KB, 861x643) Image search: [Google]
request.png
494 KB, 861x643
Requesting undead female fighter in gear in pic. Helmet has openings in the side to let her long white hair through. armour is beaten but was maybe a little fancier than in pic. Don't draw those rondels on the shoulders though please. The armour on her left arm below the elbow is missing as that part was cut off but she still has her arm. The exposed arm is mummified shrivelled. Hope thats not too much to ask
>>
>>48046657
it's the new thing

you should consider making more :^)
>>
File: Jennica Korr.png (1 MB, 2400x1377) Image search: [Google]
Jennica Korr.png
1 MB, 2400x1377
Was working on this in the OC thread. However it has died and looks like it does not have a replacement yet. (please point me to it if there is one)

Posting this little update here to see if I can find my OR.
>>
Hey Catzilla, >>48041265 is great and I hope you keep working on it. I didn't request it, but I love the way it looks. Super comfy.
>>
>>48044394
>no pig nose
>no muscle
>no tusks
>not ugly
I strongly recommend suicide to anyone that likes this. Maybe try it once to make sure they like it.
>>
>>48046756
Why are you contributing to that circlejerk cesspool?
>>
File: Untitled.png (488 KB, 470x443) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
488 KB, 470x443
TFW you request art of a character, get two gorgeous deliveries, then your dumbshit DM kills the entire party with an ecounter twice your level within the first half hour.
>>
>>48046551
I'm gonna give this a try later on
>>
>>48046820
why are you giving them attention at all?
>>
>>48046827
That's when you recycle characters, Anon. Save them for a better DM.
>>
>>48046044

You are symbol drawing what you think objects looks like instead of drawing a nose you are drawing an oversized symbol of one. Use references. If I was betting, I'd bet you used no references at all. Look at photos of actual objects you are trying to draw. Look at them while drawing and sketching. Do your very best to draw what an object actually looks like and not what symbol your mind has categorized that object as.
>>
>>48046849
How am I giving attention or contributing to the OC thread?
>>
Reposting:

Requesting what's essentially the dorky younger cousin to a Lord of Change. Only things nailed down is that he wears robes, has little round glasses perched on his beak and a crappy staff that looks like it was made from a shovel or otherwise cobbled together.

He probably looks smug or nervous, possibly pushing up his glasses about to go "Well, ACTUALLY..."
>>
>>48046827

Bad DM meet Sir Reggie the second!
>>
>>48046820
You obviously dislike Charlotte and have never been to the OC thread.
>>
>>48046820
Because I Drew the character originally and saw it in that thread and wanted to revisit it. I don't care about petty inter-thread politics.
>>
>>48046827
Which request was it?
>>
>>48046657
I can only ever find like 2 or 3 cute orcs online so i must capitalize on the few that do exist.

>>48046715
I agree
>>
>>48046927
Going there would not change my mind on that matter.
>>
>>48046820
A thread about character development is a cesspool? You're bitter, huh?
>>
>>48046756
>>48046938
Looks like they just made a new one, mate.

>>48046984
>>
>>48046756
New OC thread
>>48046984
>>
>>48047003
Bitter about what? Not having people fawn over my lesbian waifubait?
>>
File: Homesless Marines Request.jpg (247 KB, 1232x894) Image search: [Google]
Homesless Marines Request.jpg
247 KB, 1232x894
Requesting a homeless marine, from the Marines Errantor chapter. He has dirty and rusty armor, with various stains and grimy bits on it. He has a long, unkempt beard like top right, and generally looks unclean. His chapter badge is an orb on a stick
>>
File: ArcticBirchStock.jpg (173 KB, 800x264) Image search: [Google]
ArcticBirchStock.jpg
173 KB, 800x264
Requesting some art of my magical girl please.

She's about 9-ish, named Violet, and her special powers relate to plants and nature.

She's got a small slight appearance, and is rather pale. She has long dark chestnut colored hair that flows down her back, with bangs. She's got purplish eyes.

e wears a soft green colored leotard, with pink frills/ruffles about the neckline and around the legholes. She's also got elbow length green gloves with similar pink trim. On her feet she has boots which go to just below her knees. I'm not sure if they should be green/pink too or just brown leather. Whatever looks best. On her head she wears a green wide brimmed floppy felt hat, similar to Gandalf's or a witch. It's crushable and looks a little bent and crumpled. Across it is a pink band, fastened with a bow.

Her weapon is a wood wand, made from Arctic Birch and magic. It's mostly dark, but has light streaks in it (similar to a rifle stock made of Arctic Birch). Near the top, thorns are wrapped around it, and it's capped at the tip by a lovely flower. She's a caster.

Her Puchuu (little companion creature that transformed her in the first place) is almost an owl... but not quite. That's just the closest thing to it that actually exists in the animal kingdom. It's feathers are mostly brown, but it does have a few long green ones near the end of its wingspan.

Thanks in advance if you draw her! Here is an image of a rifle with an Arctic Birch stock if you want to see what it looks like. I don't mind a bit of artistic license either, so feel free to add your own touch especially on things I didn't describe. I like being surprised.
>>
>>48047116
Shh, shh. The scary artwork can't hurt you anymore, Anon. It's gone.
>>
File: Character Request2.png (2 MB, 1718x1718) Image search: [Google]
Character Request2.png
2 MB, 1718x1718
>>48016623

(Migrating my request!)

Right, so... I"m playing in a game of WHFRP (2nd Edition) and I was hoping if I couldn't get some arts of my character!

Ahem.

Hannes Bergenhaffen Trilowsky Goetz Hoffmeister von Rosenkratz the XVIII is the oldest son of a wealthy Averland noble family, west of Streissen, east of Averheim. He's recently graduated from the War Academy in Averheim and is taking a year to enjoy life before joining the Pistolkorps.

The picture I'm requesting, however, is a few years down the road, having earned his spurs as a pistolier and managed to join one of the many knightly orders in the Empire, in particular, the Knights Encarmine.

Hannes himself is a tall fellow with reddish hair and a fair complexion... he has, as quoted by many people, too many names by half and will talk until your ears bleed. An avid duelist, trained by a Tilean fencing master that claimed to fight alongside Vespero, he was attracted to the Knights Encarmine as they are just as much a dueling society as they are a Knightly Order.

He typically wears clothing in the slashed sleeves style, in Averland colors (black and yellow). But as a Knight Encarmine, his plate mail is a resplendent dark red.

As for the actual posing, I would like him in his full plate mail, the paint chipped here and there... the sallet and bevor open as he looks at whatever he is fighting again, teeth bared with his sword in one hand and his sword-breaker in the other. Perhaps we can see the fringe of his bangs just under his helmet

Thank you!
>>
>>48047161
Implying the re-requesting asshole ever left.
>>
>>48047116
You know that there's more than waifus in the OC thread?
>>
>>48047246
Also, Charlotte didn't re-request. He anchored a WIP, and people did more art of the character. Also, who gives a fuck?
>>
>>48047264
Not the guy you responded to but most of the post I've seen in those threads and pretty much just lesbian OCs and circlejerk
>>
>>48047264
Somehow I'm getting a strong impression that the waifubait is the only thing that actually gets attention.

>>48047286
Yeah whatever you say, charlotteanon.
>>
File: download_20160613_044518.jpg (397 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
download_20160613_044518.jpg
397 KB, 2048x2048
>>48047297
No, I'm Raptor Jesus anon.
>>
>>48046949
The toxic barbarian shaman a few threads back.
>>
>>48043373
Could you make a reaction image take off of the "Absolutely Barbaric" with Gary Gygax captioned with something like "Absolutely Gygaxian"?

IDK
>>
>>48047354
Dicks. Put so much effort into her. Kill your DM for me

>>48046759
T-Thanks... Working on the line art right now.
>>
>>48045566
can you be more specific? as far as i know,the warp is not... easy to describe/interpret.
>>48047386
hey, can you comment on this abomination >>48044215 , cat? you truly excel in that style, this might be my first attempt to draw anime-ish characters
>>
>>48047610
I personally enjoy it very much, your twisted creepiness just sells it. Maybe try to put a little more uhh... shit, what's the word. Like a little more life into the hair. a little more hair moving out of place, a little more swing here and there. At least that's what this anime style usually has. But other than that two thumbs up!
>>
>>48047684
Volume?
>>
>>48047704
yeah and no. I perceive volume as more hair in general, but I kinda mean just some fine strands here and there
Second language skill is a bitch
>>
>>48044416
I'b be grateful for anyone trying their hands at this. I can provide more infos if needed and probably can dig up more references.
>>
>>48047684
got it. thanks cat. appreciate it
>>
>>48047738
>4 hrs
My you're a patient one
>>
>>48047738
>Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".
>>
>>48047884
I'd argue it's my first bump of the day.
>>
>>48047900
I'd argue you're a cockwasher.
>>
>>48047900
One time
Every 24 hours from the time you posted

Not whenever you feel like it.
>>
>>48047900
It's a really rather simple process.
>Post request
>24 hours pass OR thread migrates (whichever comes first)
>bump request
>24-hour bump timer resets.
>>
>>48047915
>>48047916
>>48047954

Mea culpa, first time I stepped in here and I usually do pay attention to whatever's in the OP
>>
File: XmQzTDJamBc.jpg (109 KB, 973x1899) Image search: [Google]
XmQzTDJamBc.jpg
109 KB, 973x1899
>>48045238
>>48043430
done, i gues.
>>
>>48048062
She's super cool looking, thanks a million anon.
>>
>>48043373
Quick sketch 1st gets.
>>
File: Exalted Reference.png (1004 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Exalted Reference.png
1004 KB, 800x800
Reposting my request from last thread of my exalted character

He's a thief and a pirate who wears clothes similar to the guy on the left (probably without the jacket though. He dresses light). He has a black newsboy cap like the ones in the picture, but the top of his has a layer of crow feathers on it. He has a legendary artifact staff that's his height made of orichalcum (Gold if you're unfamiliar with it) but the handle is encased in exquisite wood. The staff resembles a shepherd's crook, and that's what the three weapon pictures are for. In addition he also carries a shortsword sheathed on his left hip, a slashing sword on his back, and several throwing knives sheathed in various places on his person.

The character himself is almost six feet tall, has an athletic build, and a charismatic smile. He's got messy black hair underneath his cap, and bright green eyes. His overall colour scheme would be dark, with mostly deep blues and blacks.

Thanks!
>>
>>48048290
>>48043484
>>
>>48048290
Fuzzy sheep girl trying to lift a wood axe too heavy for her.
>>
>>48048325
TOO SLOW, BITCH
>>
>>48046279
You know when I showed my friend the picture, he replied with the exact same thing.
>>
>>48048316
Daym you desparatte for that one. I actually did start making it but I didn't like the result so I stopped. Time for round 2.
>>
>>48048512
it hurts but i am okay with that.

;_;
>>
>>48048512
Everyone here is desperate. That's why a single mention of >>48046927 is enough to burn off like 10 posts of shitting.
>>
File: RT Crew.jpg (246 KB, 1600x1198) Image search: [Google]
RT Crew.jpg
246 KB, 1600x1198
Id like to request portraits of my Rogue Trader crewmembers. I already got the captain and first officer so that leaves me with:

The navigator - A young woman, with dark hair and eyes. Wearing a french empire style dress and covering her third eye with a headband.

The Arch-Millitant - A stereotypical tough guy (Think Vin Diesel) Very muscled. Shaved head, no beard. Wearing black uniform and flak armour.

The Missionary - an orthodox priest-like older ecclesiarch. With a huge beard and a flamethrower
>>
Two word requests, you know the deal.

It might take up to a day for a delivery so please, only requests that you would be willing to stick around for.
>>
>>48048746
Serial Cuddler
>>
>>48048746
Giant Jellyfish
>>
>>48048746
War Hippo
>>
>>48048746
Gentleman drider
>>
>>48048746
Disco Tiger
>>
File: manowar.png (313 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
manowar.png
313 KB, 1024x768
>>48048759
I've actually done this one before a while back
>>
>>48048746
Kitchen knight
>>
>>48048746
spacesuit girl
>>
File: Orc.jpg (276 KB, 1600x1198) Image search: [Google]
Orc.jpg
276 KB, 1600x1198
Requesting a picture of a baddie for one of my RPs.

A middle-aged female orc chietain. Morbidly obese with a huge belly, a mountain of muscle and fat.
Wearing the usual orcish furs and scraps and a gutplate like in the pic related.

Carrying a huge battleaxe in one hand and a turkey leg in the other
>>
>>48048746
Shovel _night
>>
>>48048746
>>48043484

This is the last time i beg for it so none will get angry
>>
File: beava.jpg (336 KB, 1409x1342) Image search: [Google]
beava.jpg
336 KB, 1409x1342
>>48048316
There you go m8. Hope it's what you're looking for.
>>
>>48048746
Eye Stalker
>>
>>48048986
>>48048986
aww shit, thanks a ton my man!
>>
>>48048986
That's pretty great.
>>
>>48048820
I like this Jellyfish, I'm gonna use it.
>>
>>48044969
I like your request as it AMUSES ME. Provided I don't waste my evening, I may start it tonight.
>>
>>48043373 here,
I'm gonna take a few stabs at these, >>48047209
>>48044602
in between some monstergirl stuff I'm working on because armor, if they turn out not horrible in the line stage I'll add some sender and possibly color.
>>
File: Skaven1.jpg (279 KB, 1058x900) Image search: [Google]
Skaven1.jpg
279 KB, 1058x900
Any chance someone could draw for me a ratfolk guy dressed in armor, like a holy knight or paladin. Yet, instead of the armor being clean and shiny, it has begun to rust and become dirty and dilapidated. Like, he's trying his hardest to be a good guy, but he can't help his disease-ridden nature.
>>
>>48049309
Thank you very much.
>>
File: Sleeping elf.png (202 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Sleeping elf.png
202 KB, 1000x750
>>48022137
>>48046759
Lineart done. Next break. Gonna tackle some colours soon, never made dim lighting, hope I get something good.
>>
File: Chance of Drizzle.gif (996 KB, 1054x994) Image search: [Google]
Chance of Drizzle.gif
996 KB, 1054x994
>>48044551
This might suffer from Spess Muhreen syndrome
>>
File: Rodderick Dangerzone.png (763 KB, 1584x876) Image search: [Google]
Rodderick Dangerzone.png
763 KB, 1584x876
so i'm going to start dming for an open world campaign soon, and i want to set up an encounter with an entertainer in the town square / seedy tavern club type deal, and instead of necessarily a songwriter i want it to be a kind of crooning comedian down on his luck

so my request is to have Rodney Dangerfield (left) as a halfling wearing the attire pictured on the right. the sideburns aren't necessary, but they'd be awesome to have

if anyone can do that, i'd be hella obliged
>>
>>48049526
2spook4me
Thanks Unsettlingdrawfriend!
>>
>>48049526
Lovin' it.
>>
>>48049526
Jesus christ how horrifying.
>>
File: cute request.jpg (200 KB, 1600x2000) Image search: [Google]
cute request.jpg
200 KB, 1600x2000
>>48043715
switched some things around
>>
File: this is cute.jpg (13 KB, 349x328) Image search: [Google]
this is cute.jpg
13 KB, 349x328
>>48049620
>>
Requesting this goddess of wisdom and war in a bar forced to sit along with the chaos gods of warhammer 40k. She'd be sitting between khorne who's grumbling angrily for no particular reason, and slaanesh who's trying to hit on said goddess of wisdom and war. And said goddess has a facial expression that just says she's so done with this shit, or of frustration while having a bottle of cheap looking beer in hand just to drown herself out.
>>
File: Baily.jpg (64 KB, 564x825) Image search: [Google]
Baily.jpg
64 KB, 564x825
Can i get an image of her in a nightgown resting outside in a grassy place looking up at the sky?
>>
>>48049571
>>48049599
thank you anon
>>48049583
thank you. took me a while to notice the qt flame, well done
>>48049620
even better
>>
>>48049676
the world needs more cute orcs
>>
File: warhippo.png (655 KB, 1201x1117) Image search: [Google]
warhippo.png
655 KB, 1201x1117
>>48048777
Hey, here you go
>>
>>48049620
fucking A man

good taste
>>
>>48049712
Those would be absolute murder
>>
File: K9 Unit.jpg (147 KB, 446x683) Image search: [Google]
K9 Unit.jpg
147 KB, 446x683
May this be a shadowrun-esque request.

Requesting this K9 unit soldier and his doggy hunting down a cat person fugitive or suspect. The cat person suspect has a scared look on his/her face as he is hiding and should have some muck and dirt covering his body to mask his/her scent from the dog. And the K9 unit soldier can have a crazed or furious or determined look with his eyes and the dog would be growling madly with drool. The dog can still just be a German Shepard or any other type of military dog.
>>
File: IMG_0743.jpg (826 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0743.jpg
826 KB, 1400x1050
I'd like to request a drawing of this fatass pigeon that is cooing outside of my window for three hours staring at me and driving me insane.
I've named him Battlepigeon, cannibalistic conqueror of crumpets.
Would love to see him being insane, shitting down someones throat til death. Alternatively just a meme-like portrait of him would be fine too.
Also would love to see creepy drawfriend making a simple red eyed gif of him
>>
File: cute request 2.jpg (296 KB, 1600x2000) Image search: [Google]
cute request 2.jpg
296 KB, 1600x2000
>>48049648
>>48049676
>>48049726

and a small continuation from that point just for giggles.
>>
>>48049937
that is a big pigeon

I will try.

>>48050013
nice.
>>
>>48049620
>>48050013
Not what I requested but it's still cute. Thank you very much.
>>
Requesting a genius toddler disguised as the queen of Dwarves.
>>
>>48050096
Beggars choosers so on so forth you know the drill
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (165 KB, 544x391) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
165 KB, 544x391
Someone draw my precious rat boy please
>>
File: Encarmine.jpg (626 KB, 1700x2340) Image search: [Google]
Encarmine.jpg
626 KB, 1700x2340
>>48047209
Lines
>>
>>48050013
>>48049620
I honestly find it cute you made the human boyfriend be the "wife" as he's clearly wearing a "No.1 Wife" shirt.
>>
>>48050328
Requester here! I LOVE IT!

I'd like to see the color tackled!
>>
>>48049937
That's hilarious.
>>
File: pina.jpg (55 KB, 564x732) Image search: [Google]
pina.jpg
55 KB, 564x732
think anyone can give this gnome girl some regular town cloths?
>>
>>48049432
This is looking so cute! Thank you soo much for doing this!
>>
File: 1467163790652[1].jpg (10 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1467163790652[1].jpg
10 KB, 236x236
Can I get my reaper character drawn up? I need a young and sickly pail Philip Seymour Hoffman in a black bath robe with the hood up and fuzzy pink slippers sporting a a traditional reaper-scythe. He's got an almost jovial look on his fact.
>>
>>48050472
>>48050541
you're the worst type of requestfag
>>
>>48050013
>>48049620
Adorable!
>>
>>48050570
Why?
>>
>>48050681
If you don't know you're not worth the explanation.
>>
Requesting someone draw my Roman/Chinese battlemage-type character. He's 6' 3" and is the leader of the people still loyal to the previous government that ruled before the current civil war that's taking place in his country.
I would like him to have a combination of the armors featured in the full body pictures in my pic, and if it is drawn in color, I would like the color scheme of the left full body picture. I would like him to keep the cape as well.

I would like him to be holding the ball of energy in the pic in one hand and the sword in the pic in the other, and if colored, I would like the sword's blade to be a vibrant purple.
I would like the warrior's face to be visible and use the face in the pic, and if colored, use the colors of the face.

For the character's stance, I think it would be good to go with the right armor pic's stance, the ball of energy in the open hand and the sword in the clenched hand. But I leave it to you to pose him as you wish.

Thanks in advanced, and I leave it up to you to decide on whether it is in black and white or in color.
>>
>>48050719
Not him, I'm just curious.
>>
>>48050775
Still applies.
>>
File: image.png (435 KB, 1058x617) Image search: [Google]
image.png
435 KB, 1058x617
/r/ing a pair of Tiefling sisters im developing as villains for my campaign

Sister 1 has rounded ram-like horns and short, frizzy, 80's-esque blonde hair and wears a floral summer dress with a long sleeved shirt under it

sister 2 is the more serious of the two. She has swept back horns and long dark hair in a low ponytail, she wears old west style breeches with suspenders and a tie along with a pair of round glasses from the same period.
>>
File: Conquerer of Crumpets.gif (1 MB, 1000x943) Image search: [Google]
Conquerer of Crumpets.gif
1 MB, 1000x943
>>48049937
>>
>>48051071
>cough up your crumpets

lol wtf I love it
>>
>>48049937
>Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter,

>In there stepped a stately Raven of the saintly days of yore;

>Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he;

>But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door—

>Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above my chamber door—

>Perched, and sat, and nothing more.
>>
>>48051081
thank you anon.
>>48051125
pottery
>>
I'm just going to be straight forward with this.
Is anyone up for drawing a lewd rendition of this character here? Maybe throw her in some sexy clothing of your choosing or what not.
>>
>>48051252
Get the fuck out of here
>>
>>48051252

AWAY AWAY
>>
>>48051252
"character"

I bet she's just art you saved that you want porn of now.
>>
>>48049432
Make her a redhead and I'll pour some out for you tomorrow night.
>>
File: bee fairy.png (145 KB, 712x632) Image search: [Google]
bee fairy.png
145 KB, 712x632
>>48044061
>riding a bee
Hell yeah. I intend to continue later.
>>
>>48051330
She is a necromancer NPC from a game I run.
I figured i could just cut the crap and ask for what i wanted rather than beat around the bush
>>
File: Ranger 01.jpg (22 KB, 236x570) Image search: [Google]
Ranger 01.jpg
22 KB, 236x570
Requesting a recolor of this picture, or even a redrawing. Same base but, cloak in black, think a "Night's Watch" Version
>>
>>48051648
So porn of a "character", just as the other anon said, you know /aco/ exists, right?
>>
>>48051648
>I figured i could just cut the crap and ask for what i wanted rather than beat around the bush

There's a drawthread on /aco/ for this sort of stuff.
>>
>>48051648
Stick to your guns anon, don't listen to the haters
>>
File: 1442190675946.png (84 KB, 599x717) Image search: [Google]
1442190675946.png
84 KB, 599x717
>>48051698
>Stick to your guns anon, don't listen to the haters

What haters? We're telling them they'll have more luck asking in the /aco/ Drawthread.
>>
>>48051675
>>48051687
/tg/ is the hotspot for waifu porn remember? Charlotte got all sorts of art and a smutfic. Anon here >>48051252 is trying to get some of that sweet action for his own 1-dimension fapbait.
>>
File: Can You Smell It.jpg (37 KB, 393x345) Image search: [Google]
Can You Smell It.jpg
37 KB, 393x345
>>48051721
>Charlotte got all sorts of art and a smutfic
Any of those any good?
>>
>>48051803
...Yes, admittedly.
>>
>>48051810
Gibe pluase? The good ones, I mean.
>>
>>48051827
I didn't save any of it except the writing. http://pastebin.com/m4wKcqpm
>>
>>48051827
I'm sure someone has them but I don't.
>>
>>48051071
Wow. Fucking saved.
>>
>>48051827
http://65.media.tumblr.com/9dd6391fffcbf18301ab10148d0b6526/tumblr_o8dvx17ssi1v6ip60o1_1280.jpg
>>
>>48051721
No, you are thinking about /co/, where even more underage morons think having waifus is normal and not pathetic, you can try there too.
>>
>>48052058
that's pretty clever use of a mirror, not bad
>>
>>48052116
Salt is pretty great. Too bad she moved to the OC thread.
>>
>>48052134
Worked out for her, they've been sending commissions her way nonstop, both lewd and sfw. I think she's visited here a couple of times since the split still.
>>
>>48052058

>That cheeky grin
>>
>>48052162
Yeah, good for her, honestly.
>>
>>48052134
>>48052162
>>48052177

>she

Oh wow. I didn't expect that.

Is there any known ca/tg/irls /drawfriends here?

just curious.
>>
File: 1443302746324.gif (1 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
1443302746324.gif
1 KB, 210x230
>>48052270
>just curious.

It shouldn't matter.
>>
>>48052270
why does it matter shitlord
>>
>>48052276
>>48052281
You both damn well know why
>>
>>48052276
>>48052281

it doesn't matter , then again I am curious. I won't sperg over knowing that X is a ca/tg/irl

most of us are above that, i think.
>>
>>48052292
????

What difference could it possibly make?
>>
>>48050372
I thought he was supporting his wife?
>>
File: 1466401121713.jpg (517 KB, 1272x1920) Image search: [Google]
1466401121713.jpg
517 KB, 1272x1920
Requesting this be redrawn as a crossbow man; human, elf or otherwise... And no, I'm not that one guy who likes modernxfantasy power fantasies.
>>
>>48052738
We know, or else you would have had him charge at a succubus or buy an orc slave girl.
>>
>>48052738
sure you are
>>
>>48052058
There is more I think. I know one of the original deliveries was tits-out. That was months ago and we are still talking about this shit.
>>
>>48052831
I dont really expect you to believe but hey, I'm requesting the pic redrawn as a crossbow man with the same facial expression, human or any other race. And not like "I request this army dude with weird black shit on his teeth tying to hook up with a fae."

That too much to ask? I'll just be waiting then.
>>
>>48052388
Could work both ways, really
>>
>>48052755
Orc slave girls are the best
>>
>>48049712
NOOOO

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

THE WORLD WAS NOT READY FOR THIS IDEA! YOU HAVE DOOMED US ALL WITH THIS TERROR INCARNATE!
>>
>>48053333
Chec-kekd.
>>
File: image.png (866 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
866 KB, 1536x2048
>>48046066
Yeah, I think they were too wide. Made some edits.
>>
>>48048746
Unstoppable Craig
>>
File: undead.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
undead.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1936
>>48046694
is this alright?
>>
File: BL concept 2.png (816 KB, 1064x928) Image search: [Google]
BL concept 2.png
816 KB, 1064x928
I would like to request some fully body art of these characters, with less hump in the armour and a bigger sword on the male.

If coloured, both characters have dark skin, and the mans armour is black with yellow/gold highlights, same for the sword. The woman's armour is black with blue highlights.

The knight pic is the example of the guys size, along with the size of the sword.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.