[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I got Pic Related given to me. I've only just gotten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
so I got Pic Related given to me. I've only just gotten into 40K and I'm building a Chaos Marines army.. Are there any rules to allow using this kind of unit in 40k? Like being summoned by a Chaos Sorcerer or something of that effect?
>>
>>48041962
dataslate belakor
>>
>>48041962
He's Be'lakor and one of the best model ever made by GW (surely their best demon).
You could use it for a Demon Prince, since he technically* is.

*By "technically I mean he's the first and greatest of all Demon princes
>>
>>48042087
so what makes him so amazing other than that he's the first demon prince?

And if I 'technically' use him is that kosher with the "official" GW rules?
>>
>>48042135
It's a demon prince. Very kosher. If anyone ever tells you otherwise, apply fist until they see reason.
>>
>>48041962
step 1. read the rulebook
step 2. read the chaos space marine codex
step 3. hell yeah?
>>
File: doubt.jpg (18 KB, 282x415) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
18 KB, 282x415
>>48041962
>>48042135
I find it hard to believe that you somehow found this picture based on a miniature you have but somehow still did not know it's Belakor. But whatever.

Anyway yes, you can take him as an HQ in a chaos space marines army or chaos daemons army, read Dataslate: Belakor to find out what you need to do. He is not a "normal" part of any army i.e. he's not in any codex, but can be added to those two armies and generally you would be allowed to field him outside of tournaments that have very specific list formats. I've never seen him on the table since I play in a casual meta and nobody here ever cared to field him, but apparently he gives you guaranteed invisibility. Invisibility is one of the most broken psychic powers in the game. Not sure how he holds up as of 6/30/2016 competitively.
>>
>>48042916
>>48042275
>>48042263
Thanks anons

I also have this guy (the one on the left). I know it's a wide stretch but is there any way he is compatible with 40K in some respect? I pretty much know it's a no but I'm new to this and wanna make sure.
>>
>>48043284
You could always give him 40K weapons and claim that he is a biker lord. Simply cut off the shield, replace with weapon, add backpack, and maybe go through with a headswap.
>>
>>48043284
Without the horse, he's viable. Lots of Iron Warriors look pretty damn close to him.
>>
>>48043299
>>48043333
cool ideas, but I think I might just keep him incase I get into fantasy later. Might go chaos in that too. Thanks again
>>
>>48043284
>>48043333
>>48043299
>>48043453
I would avoid damaging the model, it's out of production, and that horse and armor are pretty damn sweet even if the character is kinda shit.
>>
>>48043628
Archaon the Everchosen has been a great character before sigmar hit the fan.

And yeah, that model is amazing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.