[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damsel in distress
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
So what is the point of trying to rescue a damsel in distress? It seems like they would be raped long before you got there.
>>
It's a metaphor for keeping girls on the straight path to Christ.
>>
>>48033033
Seems that way but not always the case.

Besides, who knows? The kidnapper might be female as well, so you rape her instead or as revenge.
>>
>What's the point in saving someone who's been kidnapped? They can just stay there getting raped for decades and decades or until they find a way to kill themselves since they've already been soiled.
>>
Assuming the kidnapper was a rapist.
Maybe you're just projecting. Many men don't instantly think, 'I have a woman here, better rape her,' in these situations.

Besides that, there is also the issue of the kidnapper not finding her desirable in any way, especially if they're a different species, specifically wanting a virgin for nefarious purposes, or knowing that while the king may pay the ransom and leave it at that to get his daughter back, he will hunt you to the ends of the earth if he finds out you ruined her future marriage prospects.
>>
>>48033086
Well yeah. I mean they got raped, so what is it gonna change if you save them now or wait for the guy to let them go on his own?
>>
>>48033106
>Many men don't instantly think, 'I have a woman here, better rape her,' in these situations.
This may be true, but those men normally are not kidnappers. Plus in these types of scenarios, the people who kidnapped them are typically the type of men or orcs that would rape the girl they took.
>>
>>48033033

Is someone paying me to save her?

Do I expect a favor from her/her father/her friends in return for rescuing her?

Do I owe loyalty/fealty/money to the person demanding I rescue her?

Is someone twisting my arm behind my back to make me go and rescue her?

Is she someone whom I care about, such as a (ex)lover, or a family member?

Am I just a good guy who likes saving people?

There's more to saving someone than whether or not that poon's been used, OP.
>>
>>48033033
It pisses off feminists.
>>
>>48033159
Another noteworthy option is that it might be convenient excuse to dispose of kidnapper and loot his place.
>>
File: 1429929437026.jpg (68 KB, 530x407) Image search: [Google]
1429929437026.jpg
68 KB, 530x407
>>48033184
>>
The ritual requires a virgin sacrifice and cannot be preformed until the solstice, giving the players time to rescue the maiden.
>>
>>48033214

Well, assuming the kidnapper is someone well-established and presumably a law-abiding citizen.

If it's just some Vampire lord or some dark wizard hanging out in a spooky tower in the middle of nowhere I don't see why you only now need an excuse to go there and steal his shit.

That is, however, a very good recruiting tool when you inevitably build up your posse so you can rescue her.
>>
>>48033152
But if you were that kind of kidnapper, why bother going to all the effort that would come with getting to a presumably heavily guarded Princess? Why not just kidnap a peasant girl from a border village?

Anybody kidnapping a Princess will have a specific reason (other than rape) for doing so.
>>
>>48033033
Well we'll just have to rape them twice as much to overwrite whatever the other people did.
>>
>>48033262
>Well, assuming the kidnapper is someone well-established and presumably a law-abiding citizen
I cant see how that assumption would be made.
>>
>>48033272
They just may want to rape the princess as a trophey. I mean, a high level pc could probably pull it off. But your average village girl would probably be kidnapped more for rape. Are you saying you would not try to save them because they are not a princess.
>>
God damn it why does everyone have to get raped.

Does the knowledgable old man in the tavern who gave you the quest rape you as payment?

do you get paid with 250gp, a masterwork longsword, and 5 free rapes?
>>
>>48033341
I have no idea what you are saying.
>>
>>48033444
Not everyone gets raped, but when a group of bad guys takes a beautiful woman, the result seems kind of obvious. (Except if they are gonna ransom her off.)
>>
>>48033239
>The ritual actually requires multiple sacrifices
>The damsel was bait!
>The players are the sacrifices!
>>
>>48033467
Guys I have an idea.

What if instead of ransoming off the girl

we auction off some rapes?
>>
>>48033478
>The players are vigins?
Actually dont answer that.
>>
>>48033444

I think rape is a fair prediction in this case, Mr. Trips. It isn't a given, but if you're the kind of guy who'd abduct a helpless young woman then you probably won't have many qualms with raping her/someone else raping her.

There are of course plenty of other motives and actions a kidnapper can take. But if the rescuers are in the dark, assuming rape isn't a stretch.
>>
>>48033496
It makes sense. Just kidnap some local peasant girls and sell thrm as sex slaves. If you catch a noble you can make a lot of $$$ renting out her womb
>>
>>48033467
If someone's paying you to rescue her, they're probably holding her for ransom.
>>
>>48033502
Depends on the girl actually. They probably wouldn't rape a princess because she would lose all ransom value to her family and they would hunt you to the ends of the earth. Now her handmaidens on the otherhand...
>>
Ugh, all the creepy men in this thread. Women aren't valuable just for their vaginas! No need to turn to fictional rape just 'cause you can't seduce a girl IRL, just try being nice to her.

...why did I come to this thread if you guys are just gonna try raping everything... bet you think I deserve rape just 'cause I'm a girl and I'm intruding on your male safe space. Tell me, does it look like I'm asking for rape?

*is totally asking for it*
>>
>>48033496
>Here we have Gorklstarc Hatefuck, with a 13 incher and some serious unresolved issues with his mother
>Starts at fifty silver
>Bored noblewomen start the betting
>>
>>48033521

But any kids from that are illegitimate. However, if you sell her off the highest bidder and force her into a legal marriage then I can see why there's a market for kidnapped noblewomen.

The only reason I can think of guys paying extra for the princess rape is because then they can say they fucked a princess. Which is an understandable motivation, if a really twisted one.
>>
>>48033532
That is not true at all. Some local bandits took your daughter for some "fun". You are not a noble, but you give your life savings to an adventurer to save her.
>>
File: kagaritakamiyaop[1].jpg (254 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kagaritakamiyaop[1].jpg
254 KB, 1280x720
>>48033033
Not every kidnapper intends to rape. And even if they do, if there's a kidnapping involved then it's probably a bunch of henchmen saving the goods for their evil overlord. Let's say the overlord is away, returns, has a nice dinner, gets some random wench to prep the rod of lordly might and then moves in for the kill. And like a real hero, the knight in shining armor bursts in just in time, to literally catch the overlord with his pants around his ankles and engage in the most awkward duel in recorded history.

>>48033184
>>48033235
To be fair, literally everything pisses off feminists.

>Man saves woman
Damsel in distress male power fantasy that disempowers women and reduces them to a prize to be earned.

>Woman saves man
Male sexual fantasy that reduces women to servants who only exist to clean up the booboos a man causes for himself.

>Man saves man
Women are underrepresented, this story needs more powerful female characters.

>Woman saves woman
Lesbian undertones are only present to arouse the male audience.

>Nondescript, genderless being saves nondescript, genderless being
Feminists will somehow assign genders to them based on their dialogue and behavior and expose the hidden sexist message of this scenario.

There's no pleasing them, so the best thing to do is stop caring and do/write/play whatever pleases you.
>>
>>48033554
What's his stats and level
With a name like that he's gotta be a PC.

This is just 1 rape right?

20 gp
>>
>>48033478
You see, that's actually clever, though I'm sure it's already been done.
>1 virgin sacrifice as the catalyst and X powerful souls as the fuel
It also gives an actual reason for 'and I want them alive'.
>>
>>48033547
>tips horn rimmed glasses.
>>48033559
It is not about the legitimacy of the kids, just the novelty of raping royalty vs raping a normal peasant girl. Im sure some rich bastards would pay top dollar for that.
>>
>>48033568
>To be fair, literally everything pisses off feminists.
SJWs enjoy getting offended, and actively seek out ways to get offended.
This is because if you get offended, it automatically means someone else is responsible, and they have to work and do what you want as penance.
So being offended is a positive thing, you get free stuff!
>>
>>48033565
This, really. Just because you're getting a paycheck for rescuing someone doesn't mean that person is presumably unharmed.

People can and do still love their daughters after the rape. That's kind of a telling sign of a good parent.

>>48033547

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>48033565
I did say probably. It's not universal, but most peasants can't afford to pay their life savings for a traumatized and possibly crippled daughter.
>>
>>48033590
>>tips horn rimmed glasses.
m'yopia
>>
>>48033478
>>48033499
>damsel was bait
>virgin players are the real sacrifice
>they are defeated and captured easily
>the only way they can hinder the ritual is to unvirgin each other in the captivity
>cue reluctant homoeroticism
>BBEG is actually yaoi fangirl, this was her real plan all along, she's scrying the captives through the whole thing
>>
>>48033603
You are either baiting or we have very different values.
>>
>>48033568
>Black woman and Black man, working together, save White woman from White man

GOTY STORY OF THE CENTURILENNIUM
>>
>>48033569
>Paying more than most peasants see for a quality rape

definitely a fucking PC
>>
>>48033622
Well let's put it this way.

There is a $ cost for rescuing your daughter
or
You could just fuck your wife and make another daughter probably cheaper
>>
>>48033590
>>48033610
>In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any white male terrorist's microaggressions, but because I am offended by my own internalized misogyny.
>>
>>48033619
>Virgin players are the real sacrifice
>Players
>BBEG has the players fuck in order to save themselves

This is getting too fucking meta.
>>
>>48033648
I KNOW this is bait, but it still makes me angry. Good job.
>>
File: dare you enter.jpg (5 KB, 200x149) Image search: [Google]
dare you enter.jpg
5 KB, 200x149
>>48033619
>>
File: 1434177068059[2].png (205 KB, 420x426) Image search: [Google]
1434177068059[2].png
205 KB, 420x426
>>48033630
Nope. The persons of color are still serving the white woman. Slavery much? Was this script written by the KKK?
>>
>>48033619
>And that's why she doesn't DM any more.
>>
>>48033663
This is why you never let a woman DM. Or really play in general.
>>
>>48033568
So you are a retard that does not know anything about feminism?
>>
>>48033669
It would have to be black man and white woman.
>>
>>48033686
>>48033687
This seems hilarious.

The reason you don't let women DM is because they tend to ban what hurts their feelz.

But this magical realming stuff is amusing and I wanna see if I can out-realm it.
>>
>>48033706
King Kong stereotype.
>>
>>48033724
Jesus you really cant make them happy.
>>
>>48033707
You can't. Women don't ban what hurts their feelings, they will fucking destroy you with their magical realms. It's their outlet for their repressed sexuality, you can't even compete

unless you are just as repressed, if so, then godspeed
>>
>>48033704
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a feminist should be able to type. Its arms are too small to get its fat little fingers off the keyboard. The feminist, of course, types anyways. Because feminists don't care what humans think is impossible.
>>
>>48033707
You've clearly never had a smart female GM.

They're scary crazy. But they're definitely not boring. And they squick out the male players more often than the reverse.
>>
>>48033033
Not every game takes place in Rapetown, Rapetopia, you gigantic autist.
>>
File: 1416345103331.jpg (35 KB, 466x379) Image search: [Google]
1416345103331.jpg
35 KB, 466x379
>>48033748
>>
>>48033765
>>48033743
Definitely this.

>feminists don't care what humans think
Only relevant part of your post.
>>
>>48033743
>they will fucking destroy you with their magical realms.
I am male. I have a penis, and lusts, and fetishes. Outrealming a woman is literally what I, over hundreds of millions of years of evolution, am designed to do. I am the top /d/poster in my entire 4chan and have participated in numerous secret raids on furaffinity. Dw bro I got this.
>>
>>48033765
We have different experiences. I had a female dm, she almost always did magical realm with us, with her magical realm being her political agenda. It was fun at first, but quickly became old.
>>
>>48033152
Statistically, most kidnappers are probably thinking along the lines of "how dare that judge take away my visitation rights".
>>
>>48033774
My games take place in Lolitown, Consentopia.
>>
File: 1381912486608[1].jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1381912486608[1].jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>48033739
>Jesus you really cant make them happy.
Now you understand!

>>48033774
What would a game in Rapetown, Rapetopia by like though?
>The only reason why the Paladin of Clit-Thor saves the princess from being gangraped by orcs is because he wants to rape her himself
>Did I say rape? I mean bless her with his +5 Holy Paladin Dick
>Consent optional
>>
>>48033774
Unless you are playing a super disneyfied setting, rape is a pretty obvious action.
>>
>>48033774
>Not living in Rapetopia
>>
>>48033805
>magical realm political agenda
I huh
Does it have something to do with abortions?
That's some good magical realm.

>>48033765
>And they squick out the male players more often than the reverse.
Challenge accepted.
>>
>>48033814
My group ended up imploding and all the characters dying over a loli slave that one of the characters got. It was kind of funny.
>>
>>48033788
Neither of those posts is that shitpost.
>>
>>48033824
Only for idiots who want to die.
>>
>>48033765
This broseph.
Women don't usually pull out the MR guns, but when they do, they get the big ones first and fast.
>>
>>48033829
I think that anon is misunderstanding the meaning of the term "Magical Realm" as "what the DM personally thinks is fucking awesome"
>>
>>48033774

>Contrary to popular believe, Rapetown is actually a very pleasant, upscale community. The Rapetopia Census Bureau reports it has some of the lowest rates of violent and sexual crime in the land.
>Now Chasteville, on the other hand...
>>
>>48033817
Assuming you've houseruled enchanting your dick, by the time you can afford even +2, the money from rescuing women stops being worth it, and +5 is worth like 240,000gp or more than most countries could even pay you.
>>
>>48033829
Yes actually. None with abortions that i remember, but some of them were interesting concepts until you remembered she was doing it to push an agenda.
>>
>>48033842
>Fast
>>
>>48033622
You're not a peasant, anon. Try thinking like someone whose entire family could starve to death if they have one bad harvest. Your life savings is there to keep you, your wife, and your children alive if that happens. I wouldn't fault someone for refusing to throw that all away to save one child. Especially since the bandits will probably just return her at some point.
>>
>>48033836
loli slave wat do
>rape
>pet
>feed
>equip with spear and padded leather
>>
>>48033861
>The princess is the chosen receptacle
>>
>>48033840
Explain.
>>48033851
Well you definitely got some femdom fantasies, but yes, i may have misunderstood the concept of magical realm for
>personal likes pushed into a game.
>>
>>48033864
I have named my balls Erwin and Rommel. I am going to Reich that campaign while I wreck that campaign. The Nazimpregnator has been deployed.
>>
File: 8189383[1].jpg (9 KB, 189x226) Image search: [Google]
8189383[1].jpg
9 KB, 189x226
>>48033861
>Arrest me? Do you have any idea who I am?
>My dick is literally worth more than your entire nation's economy!
>>
>>48033876

>Especially since the bandits will probably just return her at some point.
>I'm-I'm sure those men will give us our Jenny back!

Anon...
>>
>>48033881
No, i mean one of the players got a magic contract that made the loli obey all his commands. I think the dm expected him to free her, he didnt. Half the party tried to kill him to free the loli, one player was looting the bodies and it was really just kind of funny.
>>
>>48033902
Well, they're going to get bored of her at some point, and why bother feeding her when they can just pick up another peasant?
>>
>>48033900
They cut your dick off so they can sell it to boost the economy.
>>
>>48033902
I really cant tell if he is trolling or his values are genuinely that different
>>
>>48033924
This just shows that you need to introduce loli slaves from session one.

As in, your backstory must include 1 loli slave (or shota slave if you prefer). Yes they can die during the course of the campaign but you'll get replacements really quickly.
>>
>>48033934

>why bother feeding her when they can just pick up another peasant?

They're just gonna kill her, you dingus.

Why would they fucking return her to you? Are they hoping to get store credit so it's that much easier to pick up your other kids later?

Parents like you are the reason Paladins need to keep existing.
>>
>>48033956
>implying 21st century values have anything to do with the lives of a medieval peasant
>>
File: smugsam.png (187 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
smugsam.png
187 KB, 500x200
>>48033864
Was she running Pathfinder?
>>
>>48033959
>>48033924
Oh! Idea!

What if the players are all elves, which grow really old, so they have to keep throwing away their loli slaves every 2-3 years and getting new ones?

But the new ones still keep the same names as the old ones, so the party elves just act like they have immortal never-aging lolis.

>but she looks different

Who cares, the important thing is that she is MY loli and that MY loli is always of the best loli age.
>>
>>48033950
>The paladin's cock is like the sword in the stone
>Whosoever holds the Dick of Destiny is destined to rule the Kingdom of Rapetopia
>>
File: 137877397660[1].jpg (25 KB, 315x365) Image search: [Google]
137877397660[1].jpg
25 KB, 315x365
>>48033950
>Dick merchants are now a thing
>The currency in the realm is not backed by gold but by dicks
>>
>>48033966

>loving your children is a 21st century value
>>
>>48033985
The relationship dynamic definitely has changed from the past.
>>
File: arabe.gif (99 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
arabe.gif
99 KB, 501x585
>>48033983
But this means that rapes can pretty easily become a fiat currency

Hmm...
>>
>>48033962
Not literally drop her off on my doorstep, dumbass. Drop her off on the way to go pick up the next one. Rape and murder are two very different animals, as is murder during a robbery and cold-blooded murder. I mean, they might kill her, but people do weird things to keep their consciences clean, and just dropping her on the nearest road while they go off for new spoils is easier to self-justify.
>>
>>48034002
And we're right back to the start and auctioning off rapes again
>>
>>48034002
I dont think a service can be a currency. Now rape SLAVES on the otherhand...
>>
>>48034002
I am sure you and your butthole would be happy about that.
>>
>>48033033
>It seems like they would be raped
not if the brigands want to collect their ransom
>>
>>48033893
Okay, look.

If you steal a princess, you are essentially takign away one of the biggest political bargaining chips there ever can be. Only through marrying a princess can a royal bloodline be garunteed to be a) continuous, b) less inbred, and most importantly c) verified to be that if the prince.

If you rape a princess, you have now negated both a) and c), which means all that immense power and value that a princess has in not only zero, but you have also made it impossible for her to be anything but a burden on the family.

In other words, the only thing that raping a princess gets you is slaughtered because you've just turned all the value of a princess into a bounty on YOUR head for defiling her. Because she had no other value.

And there is no revenge like that of a royal family whom you've just taking alliances, bride price, and political power from. You've just shit in their faces. Why on earth would they not slaughter you, everyone you know, and probably burn down any nearby villages that could have harbored you?
>>
>>48034027
>I dont think a service can be a currency.
I agree, we should just have our currency backed by nothing.
We can just extract rapes from the citizenry if they refuse to pay.
>>
>>48034044
And this logic follows all the way down to the merchant class. It's only when you get to peasants that this DOESN'T become an issue.
>>
File: 1439010057139.png (638 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1439010057139.png
638 KB, 1200x1000
>>48033033
I can give you a list of reasons why the BBG wouldn't do that.

Religion/faith
Virgin sacrifice
Sell into slavery as a virgin (extra moneys)
Not that evil
Might be related
No sexual interest
No dick.
>>
>>48033568
This copypasta is boring and overused
>>
>>48034072
Anyone lower than nobles would have a hard time procuring heroes to save her. They would have to rely on those free heros and they are never as good.
>>
>>48034087
I didn't know a pasta could be overused after being used literally once.
>>
>>48034105
Low level mercenaries and adventurers exist anon, and while they may be suck, someone has to deliver the ransom.
>>
>>48034075
>No dick.
I now have sympathy for the kidnappers.
>>
>>48034128
I'm not saying you directly copied and pasted it, but the "reason why each of these pairings makes straw feminists upset" list is overused.

I hope you're not trying to pass that list off as an original thought.
>>
>>48034105
Nah, man, the merchant class is all about those connections. They don't offer you a bag of gold big enough to sleep in, sure, but they're the ones who hook you up with the best gear, the rarest materials, the most illusive scrolls of arcane knowledge.

Think about it. Who do adventurers sell their loot to? The merchants.
That means the merchants are the ones who get all the magical shit first.
>>
>>48034155
Women can be kidnappers, you know. From the number of mothers stealing their children, they're pretty good at it too.
>>
>>48034179
original thoughts are gay shit for homo faggots that like "creativity" and "ideas" and other gay homo faggot shit like that.

I have

MEMES

they're like thoughts and ideas for the internet generation

*shoops da woop on your post*
>>
>>48034194
But ... women kidnappers can rape!
They're actually quite good at it.
>>
File: tmp_15776-img000008924503125.png (328 KB, 900x1280) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15776-img000008924503125.png
328 KB, 900x1280
>>48034155
>>48034075
>implying you need a dick to rape
>>
I don't like rape. The subject makes me uncomfortable.

Damn these normie values.
>>
>>48034213
I never said they couldn't, just pointing out that they might not have dicks for a different reason than castration.
>>
File: 1431794648618.jpg (268 KB, 881x1076) Image search: [Google]
1431794648618.jpg
268 KB, 881x1076
>>48034075
Or the classic reason to kidnap a girl, so you can kill her father, marry her and use that to advance a claim on his holdings.

In that case, you don't want to do anything until the wedding. This means there's a giant public TIME UNTIL SHE WILL BE RAPED clock for the heroes to race.
>>
>>48034227
Have you had negative experiences with rape, anon?

Maybe you've just let your negative experiences color your worldview. Not all rapes are bad! You just need some exposure to positive rapes, to help you heal and overcome your bad experiences.
>>
>>48034243
Once married it's not rape, it's just sex.
>>
>>48034202
>*shoops da woop on your post*
I was only smiling a little until I got to that part
>>
>>48034227

You can feel uncomfortable around rape and still appreciate it in a tabletop setting. It should make any normal person feel a little icky.

Sexual violence is a sad reality and a good GM can incorporate it into games tastefully so it doesn't feel edgelordy or political
>>
>>48034248
Sounds like he needs to spend a few weeks at his local quality rape factory
>>
>>48034271
>>>/reddit/
>>>/twitch/
>>>/youtube/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/salon/
>>>/buzzfeedyellow/
>>>/georgesoros/
>>
>>48034248
This is true. Certain girls deserve the rape and it not bad then.
>>
>>48034271
9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.

>>48034297
Rape is a basic human right. All girls should get rape. To deny a girl rape is to imply that sex with her has no value, that her sex is worthless.
>>
>>48034271
I feel uncomfortably horny around rape, does that count?
>>
>>48034271
>>48034297
>>48034321
But you two are right. Sometimes you can deny a girl rape to punish her.
It's a bit sad, I know, but there are mean people in the world who would just commit normal non-sexual violence with a girl, leaving her un-raped and un-sexed and un-loved.
I propose we work together to stop this epidemic of neglect.

>>48034332
You. Get in the van. Now.
>>
>>48034321
Indeed. Every town should have a stockade in the center of town, and everyday a new girl should be chosen for public rape. Although they have to wear a mask so you dont know if you are raping or being raped by a friend or relative
>>
>>48034358
I hear people are actually starting to -hold hands- now. Goddamn savages.
>>
>>48034365
A bit kinky but I suppose it has upsides.

I'm not really a fan of public rape. I think rape should be a private and intimate affair, between two people, one of whom loves the other. It should be built up over a period of months or years to bond the two together emotionally as well as physically.
>>
File: Paladin-1.jpg (62 KB, 760x606) Image search: [Google]
Paladin-1.jpg
62 KB, 760x606
>>48033861
See that's the part you're overlooking, Anon. He's a Paladin. He's not some Thief who's in it for the gold and the princess rape, or a Fighter who's in it for the battle against the Orc-rape gang and raping the princess, no. Paladins is past such petty things. The Paladin wants only to serve their god... and rape princesses. And by golly, no cunt is too small a cunt for this Paladin to rape! No vagina unworthy of taking his blessed phallus non-consentually. By his blade, will all the women in the realm feel his god's warmth inside of them!

Paladins are the selfless rapists.
>>
>>48034387
>I hear people are actually starting to -hold hands- now. Goddamn savages.
You mean to restrain someone during rape?
>>
>>48034400
What if it's a girl paladin tho
can that still work

I guess you'd have to enchant a strapon or your tongue or something tho
>>
>>48034400
See, this is why being a paladin of a dark god seems more fun.
>>
File: Public Lewdness.jpg (175 KB, 680x986) Image search: [Google]
Public Lewdness.jpg
175 KB, 680x986
>>48034418
That's the thing, they're not even having sex! They're just... holding hands. Sometimes even in public!
>>
>>48033033
>being this autistic
well no point in saving her if she's already been raped right? if you brought her to safety the townsfolk will probably think you're some kind of cuck.
>>
>>48034439
Raping little boys perhaps?
>>
>>48034444
>they're not even having sex!
Oh so they're having rape.
And they think rape is different to sex?
Yeah that's a common view.

Anyway, so long as there is rape, it doesn't really matter what's touching what. You shouldn't be so close-minded.
>>
>>48034444
I did not want to believe, but those quads prove you tell the truth! What savage times we live in
>>
>>48034451
fuck I laughed
>>
>>48034444
Wait.
I see your image.
What is this nonsense.

Is this at least some sort of Hand rape?
No, it looks like this Hand interaction is CONSENSUAL.

THIS WILL NOT STAND. ROUSE THE GUARD!
>>
>>48034451
I mean the reason for saving her is kind of gone. You can save her as a mercy mission, but the incentive is pretty much down the toilet.
>>
>>48034451
What if you rape her twice as much before you bring her in tho

Like, suppose a peasant's wife and son were kidnapped

And instead of bringing the wife and son back

You kill the son, letting the wife smell it so that she goes into estrus again, and then rape the wife

Thus you have uncucked yourself and still get half the reward money.
>>
>>48034451
Exactly. Why would you save her after she has already been raped? Kind of pointless then.
>>
>>48034505
>not raping the son, the wife and then forcing the mother to rape the son
Newbie rapist detected.
>>
>>48034439
Vacuum Vagina.
>>
File: 1407205374538.jpg (147 KB, 1024x1103) Image search: [Google]
1407205374538.jpg
147 KB, 1024x1103
>>48034442
Nah, bro. Go for a Neutral god with a vague, or diverse domain. My current Paladin's god digs Blood, Struggle, and Civilization.

All I have to do is kill shit, build my holding, and NEVER ask him for help and he's down for me doing pretty much whatever.

>>48034444
Quads or not, you're lucky that's censored. This a blue board you damned pervert.
>>
>>48034525
>African warlord detected
>>
>>48034545
You flatter me good sir. I am just a simple rapist who has worked hard at his craft.
>>
>>48033765
I had one who made players roll 6d6 drop 2 for stats in pathfinder.
And now we're having another adventure as all the kids of our last campaign, cause half the party fucked the other half of the party

I played the party wizard. I was the only character who didn't have kids, because I never fucked any of the other players.
>>
Ever had a rape victim show up to your group? Makes interactions awkward, I wish they'd fuck off
>>
File: You gonna get loved tenderly.png (136 KB, 1529x993) Image search: [Google]
You gonna get loved tenderly.png
136 KB, 1529x993
>>48034444
The quads show the truth! Embrace hand-holding, the truest expression of the divine, and you shall be the greatest in the new kingdom on Earth. A kingdom of hand-holding. That is the glorious future that awaits us, and all who deny its coming will be loved tenderly until they see the error of their ways and repent!
>>
>>48033033
You're going to take out the trash. You need to find her with them so you kill the right people. Everything else is extra.
>>
Tumblr would have a field day with this thread. I think you all proved the sjw right today.
>>
>>48034608
Fuck off, SJW cuck. I hope you get raped
>>
>>48034599
I had a girl who claimed to have been forced into a cp ring. I kind of think she just wanted attention though because when i asked for proof she never delievered.
>>
why is this board so fucking easy to bait
>>
>>48034606
Its true. You may not br able to save this victim, but you can make sure they never do it to anyone else.
>>
>>48034629
Attention whores, when will they learn?
>>
>>48034608
>Implying they aren't fingering themselves with a backscratcher to reach right now
>>
File: 1455174729333.png (129 KB, 212x290) Image search: [Google]
1455174729333.png
129 KB, 212x290
>>48034603
>>
>>48033033
Damsel in distress' origins is from Europe tales, europe is a nation born from and for cuckeness.
>>
>>48034641
It isint. We are all just role playing.
>>
>>48034599
>rape victim
?
that's like being an ice cream victim
or a winning the lottery victim
>>
>>48034672
Well thats what they call themselves at least.
>>
File: sick.png (62 KB, 1002x366) Image search: [Google]
sick.png
62 KB, 1002x366
>>48034603
>>
>>48033033
>>48034606
>>48034645
Also they can't rape someone if they're running full tilt from your tradition of immediately hunting down and killing kidnappers.
>>
>>48034641
*dangles a hook up and down making jingly jangly noises*
Roleplaying is unhealthy escapism for people who can't handle their real lives!
The proper way to play a RPG is to focus on the Game aspect, and try to build the best character you possibly can, to win against the toughest encounters you can.
>>
>>48034696
GR7 says hi.
>>
>>48034702
I took a feat to Rape while moving.
>>
File: gr7.png (150 KB, 875x434) Image search: [Google]
gr7.png
150 KB, 875x434
>>48034729
?
>>
>>48034702
I guess with pc luck it is possible, but normally when someone is kidnapped the swat team is not around and they have to find the people and THEN rescue them. Plenty of time for rape. Besides, i would do it while we were riding. (If i was a rapist)
>>
>>48033033
Why would a bandit rape the princess when they know she's worth a bigger ransom with her virtue intact?
>>
>>48034755
But what if you kidnapped a centaur girl?
Can you still rape while riding?
>>
>>48034778
>forcing a female centaur to let you ride her is akin to rape
I could enjoy this.
>>
>>48034763
Princess? Sure. But not every girl kidnapped is a princess.
>>
>>48034812
Nah dude just have her pull a chariot and fuck her while you stand in the chariot behind her.
>>
File: allweirdos.gif (712 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
allweirdos.gif
712 KB, 245x200
>>48033033

Damn, OP, you're so naive.

Do you know just HOW MANY different ways there are to rape someone? Sure, you might not be in time to save her vaginal virginity, but what about oral? Anal? Tits, hands, feet, elbows, knees, armpits? Rough, gentle, different positions? All the combinations of each of those simultaneously? Rapists of different species? There'll be a bunch more stuff she can still save herself for.

I mean, sure, if a princess has been kidnapped by your stereotypical thoughtless douchebag bandits who have no standards and no thought in their head for how much harder they'll be hunted down if they rape the king's daughter, then yeah by the time you get to her she'll have been violated in a ton of ways.

But only by puny human cocks.

Anyway, magic can cleanse/heal her body and wipe her memory, no problem.
>>
File: 1387269930068.gif (118 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1387269930068.gif
118 KB, 500x375
>>48034619
>>48034655
>>
>>48034861
>Anyway, magic can cleanse/heal her body and wipe her memory, no problem
It will never take away the taint, it has polluted her soul
>>
>>48034890
I will override that taint with my own.
>>
>>48034877
what did he mean by this
>>
>>48034895
You cant do that. Her very soul has mingled with some disgusting bandits or worse.
>>
>>48034755
>Rape while riding
>Girl falls off of horse
>Gets trampled underfoot

Now you're fucked because you just murdered the princess, retard.
>>
>>48034929
THEN I WILL STICK MY DICK IN HER SOUL AND EJECT THE BANDITS' RESIDUE WITH THE FORCE OF MY OWN.
>>
>>48034953
>Through dick, Justice
>>
>>48034946
um actually I think you'll find that you just ~manslaughtered~ the princess
>>
>>48034946
>implying she is not riding in my lap
>>
>>48034953
Nah uhh
>>
>>48034928
Don't shoot yourself in the face.
>>
>>48034969
What if she falls out of your lap and gets trampled by your dick?
>>
>>48034829
Okay. Do politically affluent families or rich families have their daughters sold into sex slavery? I'm going to guess not, but I bet the actual statistics are fascinating.

I imagine that for the world at large there isn't much point in saving poor damsels.
>>
>>48034990
Please explain
>>
>>48034994
I find a new princess. According to most settings they are a dime a dozen and have a tendency for ditching their guards and walking around unprotected.
>>
>>48034997
No you!
>>
>>48034996
>Do politically affluent families or rich families have their daughters sold into sex slavery?
Yes if they're bastards (i.e. not with the noble's usual waifu / hasubando).
>>
>>48034996
>Do politically affluent families or rich families have their daughters sold into sex slavery?
That depends on your views on arranged marriage
>>
>>48034753
Assuming this still works and/or ever worked to begin with,
>>>/global/rules/7
>>
>>48035017
I think we should check our map. Clearly we've been riding in circles.
>>
>>48035042
It does, thx famal
>>
File: 1459904342839.jpg (56 KB, 504x504) Image search: [Google]
1459904342839.jpg
56 KB, 504x504
>>48033033
women are worth more pure anon.

that's how ransom works.
>>
>>48035166
But that is only if the kidnappers are looking for a ransom. They may just be looking for tonights entertainment or a new body for the whore house.
>>
File: cursedthread.jpg (57 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
cursedthread.jpg
57 KB, 704x528
>>48034929
>>48034890

Joke's on you, Anon, all of our souls are already tainted.

Also,
>not wanting to fuck filthy soul sluts
>>
>>48035359
Its different for men.
>>
>>48035192

The former isn't kidnapping, it's just assault.

And the latter is slaving, not kidnapping. It's different.
>>
>>48035400
Not sure what you are talking about. If you take someone away against their will, it is kidnapping.
>>
>>48035428
>implying women have "will"
>>
>>48035457
Fair enough
>>
>>48034890

Hate to break it to you Anon, but most women's souls are in pretty bad shape regardless of their sexual activity.

I mean, it's like virginity, right? People imagine virginity makes a girl more... clean, pristine, whatever. But the truth is, if a girl's the type who keeps herself clean and cared for, she's going to be a lot more clean and pristine than one that doesn't, even if the one who does takes three cocks a week and the one who doesn't has never been touched. I mean, think about male virgins. How do they generally compare, hygiene-wise, to non-virgins?

Like, if you think about it reasonably, who's more likely to keep their home clean? Someone who likes having visitors, or someone who never lets anyone even see the inside of their house?

The same basic principle applies to the organs of generation.
>>
>>48035507
What do they say about soda pop?
>>
>>48035534
it's more like kodak film.
>>
>>48035428

"Just looking for tonights entertainment" implies a more opportunistic scenario, and that they'll let her go after. When you kidnap someone, it's like... the abduction itself is the point? But if you hold them in order to do something else to them and then let them go, that's not exactly kidnapping.

And slaving is worse than kidnapping. It's like how murder isn't also manslaughter, or how you can't be a king and a knight at the same time.
>>
>>48035555
> or how you can't be a king and a knight at the same time.
Bullshit. Get knighted at a different court than the one you are a regent of.
>>
>>48035555
The defenition of kidnapping is
>take (someone) away illegally by force
I think that covers both scenarios. Selling them into slavery is a seperate, but possibly related crime.
>>
File: right.jpg (10 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
right.jpg
10 KB, 260x194
>>48033813
>>
File: 1467067193018.gif (73 KB, 675x227) Image search: [Google]
1467067193018.gif
73 KB, 675x227
>>48033748
>>
File: 1425064394789.jpg (491 KB, 944x1077) Image search: [Google]
1425064394789.jpg
491 KB, 944x1077
>>48033033
>implying it's not the PCs who are more likely to be the ones doing the raping.
>>
>>48034002
We've been over this particular topic at least twice now.
>>
>>48036783
Using rape as currency?
>>
File: RPG WIP.png (256 KB, 3162x1400) Image search: [Google]
RPG WIP.png
256 KB, 3162x1400
This seems like a decent place to ask actually.
I'm making a D&D inspired (speaking of that are Beholders D&D only and will I get sued if I use a knockoff Beholder) RPG game.
I wanna make male and female characters differ slightly, -1 strength is a pretty hefty nerf given the game mechanics and I can't much think of any bonuses I could give in game for women. Maybe just -2 to hp or -1 to max damage as a nerf and then add in a Speech subskill and they get +1 to that when talking to men?
I dunno.
Also, should I restrict classes based on gender or is that more annoying than role play friendly? I was mostly thinking no female squires or martial artists and easterners.
>>
Ok a thought came to me

>Be the hero
>Hot Evil Witch/whatever kidnaps me
>Who's going to save me?
>>
>>48037004
Pretty sure beholders are D&D-exclusive.

As far as female characters go, +1 dexterity / -1 strength works.* At any given level of athletic ability, women are going to have a higher dexterity to strength ratio than men. Whether or not women are more dexterous on the whole than men is entirely academic, as we're looking at people of comparable skill (and perhaps female PCs are a more rarefied group, representing a smaller, more capable portion of the female population than male adventurers are of the male population).

What method of stat generation are you using? Because if it's point buy, you could tweak the costs a bit if you didn't want to do the full-point advantage / disadvantage thing. You could also cap things with a maximum strength of 17 for women, or something like that. If you're using 4d6 drop low, you could make female strength 3d6 and female dexterity 5d6, drop two lowest. If you're using 3d6, you could roll an extra die and take the 3 highest for dexterity and the 3 lowest for strength.

*Or give women +1 dexterity and men +1 strength, if you want to treat them as equally standard options (rather than men being the norm and women modifying things from there).
>>
>>48037212
Well classes are preset, the reason I don't want to go -1 strength is because a lot of classes have only 4 strength starting, and only having 3 strength gives some pretty hefty negatives to anything related to strength, including but not limited to lower minimum damage, lower max damage, lower chance of hitting with melee weaponry, massive penalties to strength checks.

Plus attributes are only on a 10 point spectrum (for simplicity's sake) and only goes up to 12 for gods and godlike beings. So -1 to a stat is a massive penalty. I mean it's all in the image, it's a long read and all but it has all the answers you're asking for.

I do like your last option a bit more, because I don't want any class starting with 8 points, only a few classes start with 7 in an attribute because 7 grants bonuses to anything in the attribute the same way 3 or 2 incurs penalties, and 8 is about twice the bonus of 7. I'm still working on the exact numbers for balance but someone with 8 strength would be roughly twice as good at strength checks as someone with 6 strength.
>>
>>48033814
I want to live there.
>>
>>48037298
I meant to say except that instead of because.
If I make male female a +1 to str/dex that means female Highlanders would start with 8 Strength and just fucking wreck the starting area.
>>
>>48033881
Rape all day every day. Lolicon 4 life
>>
File: 1462242160485.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1462242160485.gif
2 MB, 300x200
>>48037396
Male Highlander*
jesus fuck I can't type today.
>>
>>48033033
https://nhentai.net/artist/makinosaka-shinichi/popular
Found the source your welcome boys
>>
>>48033881
>equip with spear and padded leather
It is the only thing that matters
>>
>>48037658
>your welcome boys
Is a "welcome boy" sort of like a "comfort girl"?

In any case, I don't have any.
>>
File: image.jpg (670 KB, 640x854) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
670 KB, 640x854
>>48033033
There was actually a real life game about this concept. Now she's just a used ditch pig only freaks and creeps could ever want. The main guy isn't even interested in finding her but instead just wants her to know she's the most pathetic revolting pig of a woman to ever exist. :-(

Believe it or not...

what happens with their lives is defining humanity
>>
File: 1434065712191.png (238 KB, 492x494) Image search: [Google]
1434065712191.png
238 KB, 492x494
>>48038687

wat?
>>
>>48033033

Actually, you're completely right. If a beautiful woman is taken captive - unless there's a really good reason for it NOT to happen - she can expect sexual assault. A LOT of sexual assault.

Narratively, however, it's no fun saving the damsel in distress if she's already been passed around a few times. It lends a sour taste to the victory. A good way of handling things is that they need her unspoiled for some reason, and the rape only comes (hehehe) if the players are too late.

I've run a modern game about vampire-slaying knights, where the love interest (a Church girl with magical song powers, and a virgin) was taken captive by the villain. Now, they need her to sing the song that will awaken an Elder from his sleep, but part of the ritual involving defiling her. So it's a whole elaborate wedding and so on, because the defilement is the culmination of it, you see? It has significance, and power.

That gives the players time to break in and to fight the primary villain, and for the PC to duel his opposite number with the righteous fury of a man who's been done wrong. Note that after the PC had won, entered the bridal chamber and found his love interest all done up in a fetching wedding dress (she'd managed to get a window open and was preparing to jump, in case the wrong man won) he promptly asked her to marry him instead, and they did the deed right there.

Generally, it's the threat of it that's a lot more interesting than having it actually happen. Like someone telling you - "Look, if push comes to shove, don't let the women be taken alive. Please." Or implying that "You guys will die bad, yes, but you'll die clean and it'll be over. Her? Her death will be a nightmare."
>>
>>48033033
>It seems like they would be raped long before you got there.
Raping a princess would shoot down her value for marriage, so stupid kindappers don't get cash, only very angry retribution for ruining plans of the dynasty.
>>
>>48033033
Damsels are kidnapped virgins for ritual purposes, not for sexual.

I didn't get a doctorate into virginomancy to be labelled as a creep rapist, for fuck's sake, I'm a professional demonologist.
>>
>>48033033
So, did you miss the part where you're rescuing the Princess, and not Jenny the Barwench who has to suck dirty Miner dick to pay for the magical treatments for her younger brothers autism after her Mother abandoned them and her Father got gutted by the bloodthirsty beasts of the Moor?

No, you just flip her a gold coin and tell her she's a good girl for letting you finish in her ass.
>>
>>48033499
players? yes
characters? not
>>
>>48034222
Source?
Google is being useless as of late and I can't find anything.
>>
>>48040120
You're a liar and also a liar. Murcielago chapter 41.
>>
File: 1449879923228.jpg (22 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
1449879923228.jpg
22 KB, 351x351
>>48039298
>(hehehe)
>>
>>48033152
There are many reasons to kidnap. Ransom. Hostage as leverage. Both do not correlate with rapism at all, in fact, discourage it. Kidnapping a princess to make her marry you is also not about sex, and you may want to preserve her virute.

I guess an infaturated stalker could kidnap a woman to rape, but just as likely, if not more, to refrain from harming her, so she'd be more likely to love him back. Kidnapping for sex slavery definitely exists, but would probably not target High Value Individuals.
>>
File: 1458174959792.gif (865 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458174959792.gif
865 KB, 400x400
>>48033568
>There's no pleasing them, so the best thing to do is stop caring and do/write/play whatever pleases you.
this is the rule yes, but erase feminists and write in anyone instead and it's just as accurate.
>>
>>48042593
Except feminists like to get into other people's buisiness on a level only seen from the devoutly religious.
>>
>>48033765

While I've never had a women GM I have played with and GMed for a number of women, the number of them whose character back stories has included any combination of:

>Incest
>rape
>implied rape
>incestuous rape
>abusive relationship
>Running from a forced marriage
>Running from cultural norms forcing a traditional "womanly" lifestyle

Is 100%

Seriously, women in this hobby are just as bad as the men
>>
>>48043000
Most common fetish for women is rape.
>>
>>48043024
I thought it was Fisting....shows what I know
>>
>>48043066
No. The other two most common are exhibition and lesbians.
>>
>>48043024
I'm going to have to just throw this out there;
Citation Needed.
>>
In what old stories were princesses rescued from monsters by brave warriors? How prevalent has the scenario been throughout history?
>>
File: pic03.jpg (28 KB, 630x262) Image search: [Google]
pic03.jpg
28 KB, 630x262
>>48033033
anyone posted this reason yet?
>she's rich

ah ok then nothing else to add
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.