[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good, noticeboard-style sidequests to send my players
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1435378776582.jpg (102 KB, 632x1000) Image search: [Google]
1435378776582.jpg
102 KB, 632x1000
What are some good, noticeboard-style sidequests to send my players on? I need some interesting filler for next session while I prepare my next plot important adventure.
>>
File: Golden deciever.gif (2 MB, 355x275) Image search: [Google]
Golden deciever.gif
2 MB, 355x275
>>48027542
golden retrievers are stupid dogs, but friendly and cute

and I like theyre little jowls
>>
>Alchemy Student Seeking Test Subjects.
>Need volunteers to help clean stables. Keep what you sweep!
>Ramhorn Ranch willing to pay top dollar for fertilizer while dealing with constipated cattle.
>LOST DOG: Goes by the name of Spot. If found bring to Jack Whethersby for a reward.
>LOST BOY: Goes by the name of Jack. If found bring to Spot Whethersby for a reward.
>The town guard is offering a bounty on rat tails. Those bringing in worms will be prosecuted.
>>
>>48027542
An old lady's cat is stuck in a tree.

Turns out the tree is pretty much the Whomping Willow from Harry Potter
>>
>>48030254
I like this. It doesn't notice critters or birds and the like because they don't weigh anything, but you grab one of its branches to swing from, you gonna get swung at.
>>
>>48027542

>Barbarian Princess looking for husband
>Much big dowry in animals, furs and meat
>Must be big, strong and much smart, smarter than stupid Thrunn and his rock like head
>No Orcs

>Farming community looking for a weather wizard
>Must be able to bring the rains AND also end them
>Willing to pay monthly salary plus expenses for growing season

>Bodyguard for hire for cartographer
>Must be willing to walk great distances while measurements are being taken
>Must not be fearful of ghosts as cartography equipment is haunted
>No Holy men allowed
>>
>>48029182
I'm pretty sure they aren't little jowls. That would be really weird. They probably just have them.
>>
BRAVE TEST SUBJECTS ("test subjects" scratched out and replaced with "adventurers") NEEDED FOR TIME TRAVEL SPELL. Great riches await! I have only done this once before.
>>
>>48027542
wizard is looking for fresh blood and antennas from rust monsters for his research. You get to pull all of the nasty broken armor and weapon tricks in a dungeon location of your choosing, and the party has no excuse due to forewarning and a class leveled high INT NPC.
>>
>>48030863
>>
>>48027542
>Help wanted harvesting silk.
>Must be able to hold giant spiders at bay while I tear apart their nests.
>At the end of the week, I will make you an outfit out of whatever is left. You may also keep whatever was left in the webbing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.