[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hunting humans will become big business for the super we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
>Hunting humans will become big business for the super wealthy within 100 years according to a leading British tourism expert.

http://praag.org/?p=22801

Is this within our purview?
>>
File: 3.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
Sooner than that, and it won't be limited to the wealthy.
>>
>>48026607
Silly serb, kebabs aren't human.
>>
>>48026451
When will the Battle Royale become a thing?
>>
File: tmp_1451-Naamloos-2-1487193773.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1451-Naamloos-2-1487193773.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>48026451
>Is this within our purview?
Hunting is the most traditional "game" of all, anon.
>>
>>48026451
I've said for a while that I'd watch televised bloodsport that everyone had consented to.
>>
>>48026451
Does this British tourism expert also think tourists will also want to visit Britain in 100 years?
>>
>>48027457
If they get to shoot Chavs, Pakis and Ois from a chopper they will.
>>
>>48026896
When the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere becomes a thing.
>>
>>48028588
Republic of Greater East Asia, actually.
The Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere is the WWII-era Imperial Japanese propaganda concept which inspired the totalitarian government in Takami's book.
>>
File: Clarkson.jpg (38 KB, 634x354) Image search: [Google]
Clarkson.jpg
38 KB, 634x354
>"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
>Ernest Hemingway
>>
Tis the greatest game; yet even poorfags can afford to play.
>>
>>48026451
>according to a British expert
I wont be bothered then, they can't keep up with their own word.
>>
File: OU.jpg (80 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
OU.jpg
80 KB, 250x250
>>48027070
>hunting
>game

Let us pray.
>>
Will this be after the jihad to end all jihads, the singularity and the complete societal collapse?
>>
>>48026451
>human hunting
This is literally already a thing.

http://www.somalicruises.com/
>>
File: dog sniper.jpg (74 KB, 800x608) Image search: [Google]
dog sniper.jpg
74 KB, 800x608
>>48028709
>hunted armed men

But that involves risk! trophy hunters don't care about the thrill of the hunt, just shooting it dead.
>>
>>48026451
WTF have you been? /v/ has been hunting humans for years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALd0ILisKvI
>>
>>48026451
Most fun thing i have ever done.
Would recommend it.
>>
>>48034694
>my sides

Testimonials

"I got three confirmed kills on my last trip. I'll never hunt big game in Africa again. I felt like the Komandant in Schindlers list!" -- Lars , Hamburg Germany

"Six attacks in 4 days was more than I expected. I bagged three pirates and my 12yr old son sank two rowboats with the minigun. PIRATES: 0 - PASSENGERS: 32! Well worth the trip. Just make sure your spotter speaks English" -- Donald, Salt Lake city Utah USA

"I haven't had this much fun since flying choppers in NAM . Don't worry about getting shot by pirates as they never even got close to the ship with those weapons they use and their shitty aim--reminds me of a drunken'juicer' door gunner we picked up from the motor pool back in Nam" -- 'chopper' Dan, Toledo USA.

"Like ducks in a barrel. They turned the ship around and we saw them cry in the water like little girls. Saw one wounded pirate eaten by sharks--what a laugh riot! This is a must do." -- Zeke, Springs Kentucky USA
>>
>>48027070
Die screaming, Carlos!!!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.