[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your currenr party comes across the lost hoard of a long-dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: tmp_28565-bxogSQyh-1009403554.jpg (148 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
tmp_28565-bxogSQyh-1009403554.jpg
148 KB, 1024x640
Your currenr party comes across the lost hoard of a long-dead dragon.

As you inspect the hoard, you don't find gold or jewelery, but a wide assortment of weapons, both familiar and new, and some of designs you have never seen before. Clearly the dragon was capable of traveling through time and space, and have collected its hoard of arms from many different dimensions and timelines.

Your party decides on grabbing two crates of strange weapons and little cartridges. The weapon crate have strange runic inscriptions that reads "Aвтoмaт Кaлaшникoвa", and the cartridges seem to fit in a little detachable metal container that is part of the weapons. You find out that the weapon spits magic fire if a cartridge is inserted and a pin is pressed on the weapon.

How does you campaign change?

>tl;dr your party is given AK-47's. What happens?
>>
>>48022031
They seem to be pretty similar to a crossbow in operation - the trigger's about the same and the charging handle makes sense. I'm sure we could figure these out.
>>
>>48022031
Player 1 accidentally shoots player 2; player 2 holds a grudge; game explodes in rampant violence as this escalates into mass gang violence fueled by the dragons hoard.
>>
>>48022168
On the other hand.... they make so much noise, there's a limited ammo supply, and they STILL only do 1d10 per shot without AP thanks to the retarded firearms rules.
>>
Unless you can make more I don't see it being all that different from a box full of wands
>>
>>48022186
Glorious avtomat kalashnikov at least 2d12, comrade
>>
>>48022186
The industrious rogue/wizard tries to enchant it with levitation and gives them to his flock of isitoqs.
The wizard/wizard tries to unravel the secrets of the gonne and begin learning about explosion magics.
The troll barb is getting one enlarged even if he's shit at aiming.
The rest of the party bitches this isn't what they had in mind.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grunts!
>>
>>48022031
Why is the AK in the pic mirrored left to right? This bothers me deeply because there are no left-handed AKs.
>>
>>48022320
mah nigga
>>
File: 1444801364262.jpg (504 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1444801364262.jpg
504 KB, 1280x853
>>48022031
Can an AKM be used to smite evil?
>>
>>48023691
Depends.
If it has only been used by slavic hands, then sure. If it has been used by backwater militia shitskins, then it must be sanctified first.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.