[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRAWTHREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 120
File: 4u.jpg (6 MB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
6 MB, 2480x3508
A Big Girl Edition

Previous: >>47988380

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
File: itemcaster reference.png (3 MB, 1276x1155) Image search: [Google]
itemcaster reference.png
3 MB, 1276x1155
Migrating once again from last thread: I have a somewhat-detailed request for an arcane caster in a setting where magic cannot be cast personally, so all spells have to be cast via magic items (basically you just use little trinkets instead of a spellbook, so it's mechanically the same as usual).

She has short hair like the head in the top middle of the pic, and her clothing is in a similar style to the image on the right of the pic, albeit with an incredibly low v-cut neckline like the dude's shirt (she's supposed to be fairly fit, the shirt is just to show that off mostly). She wears segmented leather armor pauldrons, gloves and boots (pic related, the three images on the left) on top of this.

Her magic items include a scarf that moves on its own to deflect attacks and protect her (Shield/Mage Armor stand-in) and a series of rings for offensive and utility spells (the bottom pics are examples of the kind of rings she might have) - they wouldn't necessarily have to be on her fingers, either, some of them could be strung onto chains and the like.

Thank you in advance to any drawfriend willing to take this on!
>>
File: Gunslinger.png (1 MB, 1170x954) Image search: [Google]
Gunslinger.png
1 MB, 1170x954
>>48015405
Reposting altogether since linking apparently isn't kosher.

I'd greatly appreciate a piece for my Nikto Gunslinger that I'm playing in an upcoming EotE campaign. If any drawfriend wants to take this up then feel free to use some artistic freedoms in making it come across since you'll probably know what will look better than I would anyway.

Top left - Black vest and undershirt, with the sleeves on the undershirt rolled up like in the pic but have the shirt with no collar

Top middle - the face and skin color

Top right - the pose

Bottom left - the pants and boots, especially the straps that appear on the boots since I think it makes it seem more rugged and worn

Bottom middle - Holster and belt style, it needs to be simple so nothing flashy, and there are two of them, one on each side

Bottom right - the way the holsters hang on the waist, also the body type, stocky but not a musclehead

Center - his twin blasters for reference

And for a description of the character in case that could help get the vibe that I'm going for. He's a young, free Nikto who has escaped slavery to the Hutts and after many years of wandering the galaxy he has found himself completely penniless, but with a surprising knack for wielding blasters. He wears very simple, inexpensive clothing and his boots are very worn as are his simple leather holsters. His two heavy blaster pistols are older models but are his only valuable possessions.

Thanks in advance for any drawfriend who helps me out here.
>>
File: AReferencePic.jpg (208 KB, 1333x859) Image search: [Google]
AReferencePic.jpg
208 KB, 1333x859
Requesting a half demon warlock.
In this case,all that means that she looks like a tiefling, but with demonic wings in addition to the horns and tail. The character has pale purple skin. Her hair is extremely long, and silver in color. Her horns are like those of a ram's, but thinner. jutting out from beneath the hair on her forehead.
She, like most warlocks, wears leather armor that's similar to that worn by the tiefling in the reference picture.
Thanks for your consideration.
>>
>A Big Girl Edition

for you
>>
File: Sleepy sheep.png (1 MB, 1440x2427) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy sheep.png
1 MB, 1440x2427
I would like a picture of this sheepgirl in one of those baby-carrying backpacks, sound asleep as she's being carried home after a long day. Time of day is 2 in the afternoon.
The person carrying her is likely a shepherd of some variety.
>>
I have an art request for a character I played in an Adeptus Evangelion game which lasted over three years. It was quite a long ride, to say the least. In any case:

A teenage around 15-16, very slight and slim features. Has large bags under his eyes and greasy hair that fall on his face, hiding a gunshot wound (or rather scar, at this point) somewhere on his forehead. Body language and/or expression should suggest either an unpleasant disposition or beign 'jumpy' (as in paranoid). Either works to convey the character. Clothes are a large, baggy hoodie.
>>
>>48015571
>filename
>>
File: 1454794722982-1.jpg (550 KB, 1763x2192) Image search: [Google]
1454794722982-1.jpg
550 KB, 1763x2192
>>48015405
Migrating from dying thread

Requesting a portrait of a male drow, early 30s, with a couple of minor scars on his face and ears. He's attractive, without being ridiculously handsome. Probably has a big grin on his face.

His hair is shaved completely on the sides/back, and kinda messy on top.

The portrait is really all I need, but if you're ONE BAD ENOUGH DUDE, this is his armor if you wanted to drop the hood and take the mask off.

Thanks!
But really, just the portrait would be perfect.
>>
>>48015601
>Sleepy sheep
>Not sleepy sheepy
I'll go ahead and second this, sheep people get zero love.
>>
So the guy requesting the comic is new vikingfag?
>>
File: Devoured.png (325 KB, 2033x3033) Image search: [Google]
Devoured.png
325 KB, 2033x3033
hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests.

>>47994462
I suck at sideviews, i will give it another try,
>>
>>48015784
Nah he'll get bored after a while, just ignore him.
>>
>>48015789
Could you draw a sandworm with spiders pouring out of its mouth and the cracks between its segmented carapace? I already got a delivery of it ages ago, but remembered the boss because I loved the design, and think it'd be neat in your style.
>>
>>48015789
Rambo Moose
>>
File: jenny.png (681 KB, 1446x1471) Image search: [Google]
jenny.png
681 KB, 1446x1471
I am also interested in exploring the somewhat cartoonish 'style' (the girl) so yeah.

>>48015813
Slightly complex but doable , I will try.
>>48015816
que?
>>
>>48015884
Google Image Search Rambo.

Google Image Search Moose.

COMBIIIIINE
>>
I would like to request a female, maybe around 18-20 years old, tan and some nice muscle definition. Medium length black hair. I would for her to be a bit dirty, covered in dirt, scrapes, blood and scars. I would like for her to have some nice muscle definition, not buff, but we'll tonned. Green eyes and if possible in a series of tribal like tattoos running from her side, up her arm and back and onto her shoulder with the primary tattoo being a red room on her chest area. If she could be wearing some simple shorts and covering her breasts (the tattoos are important and a shirt will sort of make that irrelevant)
Cheers!
>>
File: diremoose.png (737 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
diremoose.png
737 KB, 1600x1200
>>48015816
Not that artist, but this is a dire moose I did a while back. Perhaps you can use it
>>
File: 1466734183230.jpg (42 KB, 400x819) Image search: [Google]
1466734183230.jpg
42 KB, 400x819
I would like to request an image of this fine lass here relaxing in a bathhouse
>>
>>48015955
While I could always use a good image for a dire moos, which I thank you for, but when anon asked for something to draw, Rambo Moose is the first thing that popped in my mind.

It's time to go to bed
>>
>>48015884
>creepy
>cute

tumblr would eat that up. I'm not even criticizing. Honestly, if you want an instant following then that's your new style. (saved btw)
>>
File: vampireref.jpg (72 KB, 564x634) Image search: [Google]
vampireref.jpg
72 KB, 564x634
>>47991578
Requesting a young girl, early teens, recently turned into a vampire. She is on the floor reeling back in terror from her first feeding, blood has covered her, her victim and the floor. The victim happened to be her younger brother who looks similar to her in features. His face is frozen in confusion, all life drained from him.

Ref pics for expressions, top is her brother bottom is the vampire girl.
>>
Requesting a old as shit grey elf reminiscent of Doctor Weird from Aqua teen hunger force. He's a wizard, and like 370ish years old. (I'm unsure how elves near the end of their lives look.)
>>
Can I get a young and sickly pale Philip Seymoure Hoffman in a black bathrobe and fussy slippers holding a scythe with a bit of a jovial expression?
>>
File: vincentpriceeffigymaster.jpg (205 KB, 902x576) Image search: [Google]
vincentpriceeffigymaster.jpg
205 KB, 902x576
Migrating my request from the last thread.

Looking to get a picture done of a vincent price inspired effigy master sitting in a chair like the one pictured wearing wizard/sorceror robes.

Thanks to all the artists who contribute in these threads!
>>
>>48016231
Delete that and repost your damn request you lazy disrespectful cuntwad.
>>
File: gra-dtaai.jpg (397 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
gra-dtaai.jpg
397 KB, 1600x1200
Migrating from last thread
>>47991195

Requesting a male hengeyokai in his hybrid hare form.

He is going to my monk character, more specifically he is a practitioner of a deadly fighting style that makes good use of his powerful legs (Muay Thai). As such I would like him dressed simply in the style of Tony Ja from Ong Bak (pictured on right), but with the addition a simple open vest. The rope wrapping are made from a dark hemp, and his vest and shorts are a deep red. Physically he looks like King Kazma (pictured on left) though he is a bit more toned and defined, again like Tony Ja. For his pose I would like to see him performing a flying knee strike.
>>
Requesting a 20 - 30 page comic. Setting is your choice but it must take place in a tavern. Feel free to provide as many pages as you like. I will continue to request this until each drawfriend has provided at least a page of whatever skill level or poorly done art they can offer so the comic can be completed.
>>
Requesting a drawfag to draw this greedy ass-wart >>48016294
>>
File: Bandit.jpg (336 KB, 2188x1200) Image search: [Google]
Bandit.jpg
336 KB, 2188x1200
Requesting a drawing of my bandit for an upcoming Weird West campaign I'm taking part in. She's part of a bandit duo who call themselves "The Bull Brothers: Minos and Toro". Minos is the older "brother" who looks after her dim-witted younger brother.
She keeps her sex a secret from others because she doesn't want to be treated any differently than the other famous cowboys and outlaws in the west. Plus, she never liked acting feminine anyways. A voice changer in her mask disguises her voice for her.

Hopefully I could get a delivery that has her both in her mask and out of her mask, but if I had to choose I'd prefer a delivery of her in the mask
>>
File: MOOSE.gif (21 KB, 411x563) Image search: [Google]
MOOSE.gif
21 KB, 411x563
>>48015947
>>48015816
>>48015979

I have no idea what i am doing. but here is a quickie.
>>48015955
this looks nice

>>48016042
i won't consider it cute but if you say so. I just do want to make more like this in the future.

Honestly. I feel most comfortable posting here on teegee, as for my 'style' I really don't know...I have been jumping on a lot of different 'styles' , so far...my monochrome chicken scratch is the fastest and the best among other style. I don't know.

Besides, I don't like tumblr that much.
>>
File: bladedancer.jpg (3 MB, 3000x2845) Image search: [Google]
bladedancer.jpg
3 MB, 3000x2845
>>48015405
Going for a blend of Persian/Arabian, East Asian - specifically Chinese, and a touch of African Bushman.

One thing I've been fond of from Shaw Brothers has been the old masters with long eyebrows - I thought it'd be cool to translate this to a female character. The bottom right corner illustrates sort of the aesthetic I'm going for - grown out and tied back behind the head in a topknot of sorts.

The character is female, but I wanted to walk a line of androgyny of bodily characteristics due to a monastic ascetic. - See the Aladdin concepts and center reference for body type.
The face paint I would also like to follow sort of the Persian/Indian/Egyptian aesthetic.

The weapon I'm not sure of, but I do want it to be a staff of sorts. The blade being fixed to the top is more of a visualization for a narrative where she has a broken blade because of a an oath of nonviolence in lieu of past crimes.

The character is human, but is characterized by being toweringly tall and lanky to complement the weapon. Skin tone - Warm toned brown/rose/purple. Eyes - cyan
>>
>>48016356
Can you make an imgur dump of those reference images? Several of them look pretty cool and I'd like to add them to my inspiration collection.
>>
Migrating from last thread >>48014902

Requesting someone draw my Roman/Chinese battlemage-type character. He's 6' 3" and is the leader of the people still loyal to the previous government that ruled before the current civil war that's taking place in his country.
I would like him to have a combination of the armors featured in the full body pictures in my pic, and if it is drawn in color, I would like the color scheme of the left full body picture. I would like him to keep the cape as well.

I would like him to be holding the ball of energy in the pic in one hand and the sword in the pic in the other, and if colored, I would like the sword's blade to be a vibrant purple.
I would like the warrior's face to be visible and use the face in the pic, and if colored, use the colors of the face.

For the character's stance, I think it would be good to go with the right armor pic's stance, the ball of energy in the open hand and the sword in the clenched hand. But I leave it to you to pose him as you wish.

Thanks in advanced, and I leave it up to you to decide on whether it is in black and white or in color.
>>
File: image.png (896 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
896 KB, 1536x2048
>>48015660
Something like this?
>>
File: Del Ref 2.0.png (524 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Del Ref 2.0.png
524 KB, 800x800
Migrating from last thread.

So, request for a space smuggler and mercenary of mine. She's a human that has been willingly bioengineered into a reptilian powerhouse. Not noted in the reference page is that she does have a thick reptilian tail.

She's very confident, cocky, and more than a tad bloodthirsty, and it tends to show in her stance and expressions. Generally in a toothy grin of the big game hunter sizing up their soon-to-be trophy.

So, for the request, her with that grin, cannon ready to fire as she sizes up a target taller than she is.
>>
>>48016411
Yes, that's a good start. Maybe make the face a bit less round and a more gaunt.
>>
File: Jack-o-Jester.jpg (371 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Jack-o-Jester.jpg
371 KB, 960x1280
Second Jack-o-Jester attempt! I think this one looks much better. Still trying to nail perspective, but it looks less wonky than before.
>>
>>48016479
keep it up, drawfriend!
>>
>>48016377
I don't actually have any of these saved unfortunately. I dragged them in direct from websites. Most of them are in their original largest resolution in the collage with the exception of the center which I believe was done by Tyshea on Deviantart. The corner one is also cropped and enlarged, but I forgot what it's from. I really just searched for sci-fi concept art in google.
>>
File: Character Request2.png (2 MB, 1718x1718) Image search: [Google]
Character Request2.png
2 MB, 1718x1718
>>47989501

(Migrating my request!)

Right, so... I"m playing in a game of WHFRP (2nd Edition) and I was hoping if I couldn't get some arts of my character!

Ahem.

Hannes Bergenhaffen Trilowsky Goetz Hoffmeister von Rosenkratz the XVIII is the oldest son of a wealthy Averland noble family, west of Streissen, east of Averheim. He's recently graduated from the War Academy in Averheim and is taking a year to enjoy life before joining the Pistolkorps.

The picture I'm requesting, however, is a few years down the road, having earned his spurs as a pistolier and managed to join one of the many knightly orders in the Empire, in particular, the Knights Encarmine.

Hannes himself is a tall fellow with reddish hair and a fair complexion... he has, as quoted by many people, too many names by half and will talk until your ears bleed. An avid duelist, trained by a Tilean fencing master that claimed to fight alongside Vespero, he was attracted to the Knights Encarmine as they are just as much a dueling society as they are a Knightly Order.

He typically wears clothing in the slashed sleeves style, in Averland colors (black and yellow). But as a Knight Encarmine, his plate mail is a resplendent dark red.

As for the actual posing, I would like him in his full plate mail, the paint chipped here and there... the sallet and bevor open as he looks at whatever he is fighting again, teeth bared with his sword in one hand and his sword-breaker in the other. Perhaps we can see the fringe of his bangs just under his helmet

Thank you!
>>
File: image.png (899 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
899 KB, 1536x2048
>>48016451
Made some adjustments
>>
>>48016678
Nice. Keep it going, man!
>>
File: wurm.png (289 KB, 3000x3060) Image search: [Google]
wurm.png
289 KB, 3000x3060
>>48015813
hey OR. Is this what you are aiming for? do you have anything to add?
>>
File: Jotun ref.png (244 KB, 367x354) Image search: [Google]
Jotun ref.png
244 KB, 367x354
>>47992086
Migrating from last thread.

Request is for a character warjack for my IK game. It's name is Jotunn. The reference image covers most of the details. It does not carry the axes in the image. Minor battle damage to the armor plating is most welcome as well but not necessary. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes this on.
>>
Charlotteanon did nothing wrong

Free Charlotte
>>
File: Request.png (586 KB, 1360x548) Image search: [Google]
Request.png
586 KB, 1360x548
Requesting a female toy soldier dueling a mouse queen. Each one has a determined and serious look on their face (The soldier's is more stoic and steadfast while the queen's is slightly more menacing and sinister) and are armed with swords similar to the one in the picture. The soldier is wearing her hat and the queen is wearing her crown.

As for the girl on the far left, she is cowering behind the soldier for protection with a scared expression on her face.

That's about it. Feel free to add any details you want, and thanks in advance to whoever decides to draw this.
>>
>>48015660
>>48016678
>>48016411
Fuck, I realized I forgot to mention a second scar: left side of the neck, knife wound. Failed suicide attempt (yeah the game got pretty dark at times).
>>
Looking for someone to draw my character a large muscular woman about 6 footish wearing half plate/leather combo. with long red braided hair with a very oversized greatsword thats flat on one side with only one cutting edge. shes rather pretty with a black paint line across her nose/face
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 644x1209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 644x1209
Requesting pic related wearing a crysis suit style power armor and carrying a HMG
>>
File: leopard 2a7.jpg (87 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
leopard 2a7.jpg
87 KB, 600x400
Requesting an imperial guardsman and a female commissar cleaning the mud, dirt and grime off this tank.
>>
File: 1467060663170.jpg (269 KB, 1056x871) Image search: [Google]
1467060663170.jpg
269 KB, 1056x871
>>48010177
It certainly helps! But I myself am unsure whether I want the character to still look armored for the child soldier vibe. Still putting it up if anyone wants to take a crack at it.

>>48006216
reposting with some edited details:
requesting this character aged down. 12-14, clearly still a child. Wearing the same style of armor but can be either fitted or slightly too big for him. No weapons. Sans background and corpse, of course.
>>
File: Armor.png (529 KB, 284x476) Image search: [Google]
Armor.png
529 KB, 284x476
>>48017437
actually, in hindsight I have a different armor that he could be wearing that's a similar style.
>>
File: sci fi request.png (6 MB, 2840x1700) Image search: [Google]
sci fi request.png
6 MB, 2840x1700
Reposting. Hope dies last as they say:
I'd like to ask for a character for a sci-fi setting like the ones in the left pictures. For clothes either a spacesuit or a jumpsuit of any sort you like, the pictures on the right are just there for inspiration. I'd just ask that if it's a jumpsuit it be the tight shiny type. Environment is not necessary and the pose doesn't matter.

The idea is that this character is about 15 and as meek and as easily scared as one can possibly imagine. While he constantly finds himself in the wrong place at the wrong time and gets way overwhelmed, he also mostly ends up finding a way to make the best of the given situation through wit and tech-knowledge.

Thanks to anyone who would bother with this!
>>
>>48016332
Make it in the form of a comic pleece.
>>
File: 1467149825024.png (474 KB, 2186x1638) Image search: [Google]
1467149825024.png
474 KB, 2186x1638
>>48005270
>>48012655
Just wana thank the anon who drew this for Tech Valkyrie teasing a Black Templar for me... Though its not as detailed or just like the previous anon who made a WIP of it. But I guess this can do. Thanks
>>
File: image.png (797 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
797 KB, 1536x2048
>>48017186
I'll add it in. Having some issues getting the shading to a level I'm happy with, so time for bed and I'll get cracking again tomorrow.
>>
File: Exalted Reference.png (1004 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Exalted Reference.png
1004 KB, 800x800
Reposting my request from last thread of my exalted character

He's a thief and a pirate who wears clothes similar to the guy on the left (probably without the jacket though. He dresses light). He has a black newsboy cap like the ones in the picture, but the top of his has a layer of crow feathers on it. He has a legendary artifact staff that's his height made of orichalcum (Gold if you're unfamiliar with it) but the handle is encased in exquisite wood. The staff resembles a shepherd's crook, and that's what the three weapon pictures are for. In addition he also carries a shortsword sheathed on his left hip, a slashing sword on his back, and several throwing knives sheathed in various places on his person.

The character himself is almost six feet tall, has an athletic build, and a charismatic smile. He's got messy black hair underneath his cap, and bright green eyes. His overall colour scheme would be dark, with mostly deep blues and blacks.

Thanks!
>>
File: 452px-Merek_Grimaldus.jpg (79 KB, 452x599) Image search: [Google]
452px-Merek_Grimaldus.jpg
79 KB, 452x599
>>48017748
>Grimbo in another meeting

"The time for reckoning is at hand, those quirky Tech Valkyries had made fun of us for too long. They're days are numbered! I hereby declare those xenos enemies to mankind and are to be EXTERMINATED!"

>another black templar speaks

"*sighs* ...Grimbo we've been through something like this already. You can't just call for the extermination of an entire alien race just like that, much like how you tried banning Sanguinala..."
>>
File: My PC will sounds terrible.jpg (360 KB, 2234x1358) Image search: [Google]
My PC will sounds terrible.jpg
360 KB, 2234x1358
Migrating a request of a goblin bard with some sort of bagpipes (ideally a biniou) and a chain weapon.
Basically a combination of pics related. Maybe with a vicious dagger too.
>>
File: 1467143980798.png (180 KB, 847x975) Image search: [Google]
1467143980798.png
180 KB, 847x975
Hey Cat, is it possible to turn this into lineart?
>>
Can I have a warhammer 40000 request. This guy or any different looking person wearing the same type of gear/armor in this pic as a ranking official walking alongside elite imperial guard spec-ops type of guys or inquisitorial members.
>>
File: jamfaces.png (1 MB, 1129x1254) Image search: [Google]
jamfaces.png
1 MB, 1129x1254
Requesting a friendly, social-butterfly-like, long-haired Portuguese woman, maybe early twenties? She's wearing a dress that features that red check pattern in some fashion, though not necessarily over the whole thing or anything? Just, like, it's somewhere on the dress. She's also wearing an army jacket over the top of it.

I didn't put much thought into the footwear, and you don't have to draw the full body, but if you do, sneakers would be fine, as would army boots.
>>
Requesting my Tiefling Inquisitor having identifying monsters hi-jinx for my pathfinder game.
The more chinese/oni like the inquisitor the better.
Looking for any artstyle, but I'd just prefer if it looks funny/cute looking over gritty horror/realistic style.
I'd like to take lich over generic skeleton, but I couldn't find any good pictures for that.

If you need me to be more specific on anything, feel free to tell me what I missed, will add more detail.
Also feel free to do either version of the character without the skelly hijinx if you want.
>>
File: K9 unit dude.jpg (171 KB, 446x683) Image search: [Google]
K9 unit dude.jpg
171 KB, 446x683
May this be a shadowrun-esque request.

Requesting this K9 unit soldier and his doggy hunting down a cat person fugitive or suspect. The cat person suspect has a scared look on his/her face as he is hiding and should have some muck and dirt covering his body to mask his/her scent from the dog. And the K9 unit soldier can have a crazed or furious or determined look with his eyes and the dog would be growling madly with drool. The dog can still just be a German Shepard or any other type of military dog.
>>
File: fc,550x550,creme.jpg (36 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
fc,550x550,creme.jpg
36 KB, 550x550
Recently in the campaign I'm in the party's Lovecraftian cultist has been spreading his tentacles and recently inducted a gang of Greasers into his fold. After a few rounds of Fonz jokes and bad accents we've decided to call them the Good Cthellows. Could someone draw Chtulhu with a pompadour and leather jacket and going 'aaaaayyyy" with his fingers pointing out like guns? Or a bunch of pic-related young men with shades praising the Old Ones and dancing like they're in a demented version of Grease?

tldr; Lovecraftian Greasers
>>
File: 599 Sqn RAF - WIP 2.png (1 MB, 1082x1010) Image search: [Google]
599 Sqn RAF - WIP 2.png
1 MB, 1082x1010
An anchor for the 599 sqn drawfiend!
>>
File: BL concept 2.png (816 KB, 1064x928) Image search: [Google]
BL concept 2.png
816 KB, 1064x928
I would like to request some fully body art of these characters, with less hump in the armour and a bigger sword on the male.

If coloured, both characters have dark skin, and the mans armour is black with yellow/gold highlights, same for the sword. The woman's armour is black with blue highlights.

The knight pic is the example of the guys size, along with the size of the sword.
>>
Requesting a sage, the kinda guy you go to mountains for prophesies and stuff
>>
File: itemcaster.png (237 KB, 640x1028) Image search: [Google]
itemcaster.png
237 KB, 640x1028
>>48015519
the head came out like shit so i traced your ref
>>
File: 1467013943252.jpg (66 KB, 564x825) Image search: [Google]
1467013943252.jpg
66 KB, 564x825
Think someone can draw a picture of her laying outside in the grass in a nightgown?
>>
Requesting a paladin/knight suplexing a lich back into his grave. The paladin is a masked wrestler.
>>
File: getty.jpg (43 KB, 916x800) Image search: [Google]
getty.jpg
43 KB, 916x800
>>48015405
Requesting Gary Shandling as a rare pepe
>>
File: zzzzzzzzz.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
zzzzzzzzz.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
requesting sad panda as a sad ork instead
>>
File: JoshTroy.jpg (207 KB, 1689x2362) Image search: [Google]
JoshTroy.jpg
207 KB, 1689x2362
Requesting my Acanthus investigating a really bloody, gruesome crime scene, with a look of sheer disgust on his face. Time would be stopped, so anyway to show that would be cool. He has blonde hair, and his coat is brown.
>>
File: 1466748540922.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466748540922.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Kindly requesting a picture of this very pretty elf standing on a tree branch resting against the trunk, sipping on some tea
>>
I'll bite. I'm looking for a short and curvy and busty elf mage. Wearing a travelling dress like pic related and tall heels. This isn't actually fap bait. The elves in this setting are typically tall and lithe, so she's a typical. The clothes should reflect this, her chest is covered, maybe her arms are crossed over her chest.
There should also be an earth atronach standing next to her

Also, long red hair with a braid coming over her shoulder, and a satchel at her side.
>>
Looking to git gud. Who's around with an OC request?
no elves or plate armour, sick of drawing that shit
Original or hybrid species are a plus
>>
File: awdaklwd;.png (991 KB, 2000x1631) Image search: [Google]
awdaklwd;.png
991 KB, 2000x1631
>>48015601
>>48015768
Not enuf
>>
File: Dragonsoul Monk Reference.png (936 KB, 1180x1125) Image search: [Google]
Dragonsoul Monk Reference.png
936 KB, 1180x1125
>>48021764
Last thread I requested a picture of my dragon-inspired Monk in D&D - the reference picture has his outfit, weapon and face (ideally, if you could combine the two hairstyles so that he has the topknot-ish thing as well as the long hair, that would be perfect).
>>
>>48021891
That's actually a pretty boss design. I'll give it a go.
>>
File: WIP.jpg (388 KB, 1291x817) Image search: [Google]
WIP.jpg
388 KB, 1291x817
>>48021909
This is a tricky design, have a look and make sure I'm getting it right before I start adding detail.
>>
>>48022018
Just checked, everything looks pretty awesome to me. The one comment I could make is that there are supposed to be two dragon-wing-looking patterns on the near side of his coat-robe thing, that are actually separate from the coat-robe thing.

Aside from that, everything looks epic as hell.
>>
>>48015968
Why does it feel like the same guys are always coming here asking for fapbait?
>>
>>48022092
Maybe because they are? And that's fine - this is a drawthread, people are allowed to post their requests. That's the point of a drawthread, in fact. To post requests and hope. There's a reason the OP states "nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads" after all.

Also I've seen some blatant fapbait requests get filled, so...
>>
File: insomiarcanist.jpg (610 KB, 800x949) Image search: [Google]
insomiarcanist.jpg
610 KB, 800x949
I'd like to request my half-elf arcanist passed out on her cluttered worktable, reading glasses askew after a long night of study.
>>
>>48022056
>two dragon-wing-looking patterns on the near side of his coat-robe thing
cool, I get it now, that was the bit that was tripping me up.
Update soon, fellow stalker
>>
can someone please draw my character?
it's a giant niggercock wielding a sword
his balls are feet
thanks
>>
File: anon.png (12 KB, 401x671) Image search: [Google]
anon.png
12 KB, 401x671
>>48022171
Sure, why the fuck not.
>>
>>48022208
not bad but im holding out for real art here
>>
>>48022224
Wow. Ungrateful.
>>
>>48022208
i wouldn't wipe my ass with this piece of trash
>>
>>48021764
Could I request a drawing of an alien warlord for a scifi game I am planning?

Algaron, the Singularity Overlord, is a huge humanoid with a uniform like the man in the reference pic.

He is standing in a similarly derisive pose.

His alienness is apparent from his blue skin, fangs and forked tongue, completely black eyes and the fact the top of his head is an exposed brain covered by a glass dome instead of hair.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-29+at+08.33.46).jpg (79 KB, 727x727) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-29+at+08.33.46).jpg
79 KB, 727x727
>>48018066
This sounds like fun to draw!
>>
>>48022573
Can someone take this image and make a video of it being flipped back and forth with the Serbia Stronk song playing? I would do it, but I can't access my computer right now.
>>
File: 1467179507342.png (243 KB, 795x666) Image search: [Google]
1467179507342.png
243 KB, 795x666
>>48022171
Find someone to add the sword now.
>>
This one is a little bit detail-heavy, so I understand if it doesn't catch a drawfriend's eye- but I hope it interests someone.

(Colors optional)

A blue-haired woman with a beauty mark / mole under her left eye, wearing (and not wearing) a black domino mask and a purple hood. She has a leather breastplate on over tight-fitted clothes, and a clawed gauntlet on her left hand. If you want to do a full body, she wears breeches with leather knee-high boots. At her waist is a belt of (D&D-style) Pearls of Power. Thinking of making her as a Vigilante in PF since the mood struck me.

Sorry about lack of reference pics- was laying down for bed when this idea hit me and I wanted to get it all down. Enjoy your days, drawfriends and requestfags- and I hope I catch someone's interest!
>>
File: anonpls.jpg (2 MB, 3025x2279) Image search: [Google]
anonpls.jpg
2 MB, 3025x2279
>>48022018
>>
>>48022860
OR here, and damn that looks awesome!
>>
>>48022912
np famalam, glad you like it
>>
>>48022933
Out of curiosity, are you intending to do the scales on his glove and boots?
>>
>>48022970
I am...now that you reminded me
>>
File: nice_hat_by_im_sabbo-d30qgjg.png (121 KB, 505x179) Image search: [Google]
nice_hat_by_im_sabbo-d30qgjg.png
121 KB, 505x179
>>48022573
OR here, look like it will be fun to look at!
Not sure about the loincloth, I prefer my dude dressed, but you're the one drawing so have fun.
Nice hat by the way.
>>
File: RT Crew.jpg (246 KB, 1600x1198) Image search: [Google]
RT Crew.jpg
246 KB, 1600x1198
Id like to request portraits of my Rogue Trader crewmembers. I already got the captain and first officer so that leaves me with:

The navigator - A young woman, with dark hair and eyes. Wearing a french empire style dress and covering her third eye with a headband.

The Arch-Millitant - A stereotypical tough guy (Think Vin Diesel) Very muscled. Shaved head, no beard. Wearing black uniform and flak armour.

The Missionary - an orthodox priest-like older ecclesiarch. With a huge beard and a flamethrower
>>
File: Puzzle_1466885474057.jpg (790 KB, 668x4813) Image search: [Google]
Puzzle_1466885474057.jpg
790 KB, 668x4813
>>48021764
Requesting an NPC for my game, he's is 7ft tall and very muscular, has dark skin and he has long white dreadlocks in a ponytail style, a black Karate Gi with a white version of the symbol in the picture, he also has the Lion of the Wind mask which makes his agility spike exponentially. His favorite weapon of choice is Cat claws.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 800x600
Hey, I got something for any of you awesome drawfriends.

Requesting a picture of my 18 year old fighter with an absentminded smile on his face, daydreaming about slaying a dragon, saving the day, or maybe just a good meal. He's got blond hair that's constantly in a tangled state of bed head as well as green eyes. His outfit is pretty similar to Radiant Dawn Ike in the pic, except the metal parts would be more piecemeal as if they all came from separate sets of armor as well as no cape.

Pretty cool stuff in this thread so far, keep up the good work!
>>
File: Shellknight.png (135 KB, 847x975) Image search: [Google]
Shellknight.png
135 KB, 847x975
>>48018128
Sure... I tried anyway.
If there is something I hate more than armour, it's clean lineart.
>>
>>48022970
>>48022976
I'll do it tomorrow, it's hella late here
>>
>>48023826
That's fine, the delivery I already have is great on its own to be fair.
>>
>>48023899
Nah, I'll do it, you can get it on my DA if you miss it here http://bored-drawfriend.deviantart.com/
>>
File: SFSFSF.png (1 MB, 1044x1256) Image search: [Google]
SFSFSF.png
1 MB, 1044x1256
Hi.

Writing a novel and would greatly appreciate if you could draw a quick sketch of the 2 main protagonists. See image.

Thanks in advance. Misspelled rogue by the way.
>>
File: del-.jpg (111 KB, 492x518) Image search: [Google]
del-.jpg
111 KB, 492x518
>>48016436
Just so we're clear, this is what you want for the face? Or more anthro?
>>
>>48015405
Doing sketch. First one gets
>>
File: Gobbo4.png (1 MB, 1353x1755) Image search: [Google]
Gobbo4.png
1 MB, 1353x1755
>>48023020
if you got some refs for what colours you want I can colour it.
>>
>>48024278
Male Half-Orc combat ballerina
>>
File: Isset_Ofke.jpg (419 KB, 1000x1093) Image search: [Google]
Isset_Ofke.jpg
419 KB, 1000x1093
I drew this a while back. Could any of the drawfriends here possibly spice his design up a tad?
>>
>>48016479
OR here Thanks man looks pretty damn spiffy! Keep up the great work bruh.
>>
File: Extra Spice.jpg (349 KB, 1000x1093) Image search: [Google]
Extra Spice.jpg
349 KB, 1000x1093
>>48024527
Sorry anon, couldn't resist. Maybe explaining how exactly you were hoping to get his design spruced up?
>>
>>48024527
He looks like that JUST meme guy
>>
File: balaork.jpg (297 KB, 1570x1135) Image search: [Google]
balaork.jpg
297 KB, 1570x1135
>>48024358
Orks... Orks have changed!
>>
>>48023973

More anthro. Character started human. This is still awesome though.
>>
>>48024972
This is exactly as beautiful as I had hoped for. You are an amazing anon.
>>
File: Exokomodo.jpg (290 KB, 1364x888) Image search: [Google]
Exokomodo.jpg
290 KB, 1364x888
Throwing out another request for some space komodos. I've already gotten two fantastic deliveries from (I think) BogRoll and Flurry, so feel free to look this over if you dislike sloppy seconds.
The specific character I'd like is a female basically, less pronounced face ridges and a shorter/rounder snout in scrappy armour of a similar design to the two in the reference - that is, modular and replaceable plates of hard ceramic over a thick rubber-ish suit, sloped at the front and held together by a powered exoskeleton that assists with the wearer's movements in the heavy suit. Partially armoured tail, a power-pack on her back, maybe some electronic readouts on her chest/arms. Exact design is up to your aesthetic preference - it's a big galaxy after all - but it should look like it's been roughed up a bit. Optionally, some Hindu-style bodypaint, or a very loose sari wrap for extra swag if you can make it work.

For the lizard herself, one side of her face suffers from severe acid burns long since healed, and a handful of scars besides. One eye is disfigured from the burns, and some of her brow ridges are missing.

I'd like her half-squating as she offers some food to an off-screen child, weapon leaned against her side, with her mouth open and baring her teeth (very clumsy mimicry of a human's smile). The weapon would be a large-bore shotgun, but it's up to your preference again. Flavour with any other details you wish, I'm easy.

If there's something I can clear up, just ask, and a super big thank you to anyone wishing to give it a burl - and another to those artists who've already given me art.
>>
>>48024278
canadian werebeaver
>>
>>48024301
Oh wow.
I haven't really thought colours through.
I guess he ought to be somewhat colourful but beside that...
White, red and light brown? Maybe yellow? Or maybe something "pastoral"?
I have no idea, sorry.
Thanks a lot by the way, he's gonna inspire his enemies and cast terror into the hearts of his friends!
>>
TL;DR my cleric became a really cool-sounding monster.
Originally she was just a medicine woman with a bird theme. Lived in the forest and concocted healing drafts for the locals as a reclusive witch. Her bird-like outfit included a cloak of feathers and a carved mask strongly resembling a plague doctor mask. Well after adventuring with the party, we were about to die to what was basically the phyrexians. A bunch of plane-hopping biomechanical nightmares from the far realm. About to until the cleric took a hit for the team and managed to tackle the caster mid-cast and take him off the cliff. Well I guess the DM decided to be cool and bring my character back, but not without some changes.
She's become a hybrid-avian horror, with the mask being an actually bony shell over her now avian face, the cloak of feather becoming wing-like arms ending in sharp clawed hands. Her legs and feet are also avian in design and similarly armored with bone, and her overall appearance being a mix of her old motherly self and a horror-show harpy. It comes with some neat bonuses, but she's pretty scary to look at now. Luckily the horror is only skin-deep, mostly.

If someone could draw her up, mixing potions, I'd love them forever. Her outfit is a tunic that leaves her shoulders open, leggings that stop at the knees, and a pair of reading glasses refitted to work with her new features. Her hair is in a neat bun.
>>
File: w.png (939 KB, 1447x966) Image search: [Google]
w.png
939 KB, 1447x966
Requesting pic related (left) getting caught doing uncharacteristically girly things such as reading romance novels, or playing the cello, or admiring ball gowns. She would be like a deer in headlights when caught, like in pic related (right). It’s not seen in the pic, but she has a split tongue, which would be nice if it was visible in some way, but it's not a necessity.
>>
I would like to request a Bloodborne version of the "juuuuuuuuust right" meme (original version on the left). The character making the face would be best as the generic Huntsman on the box art, a reference of which is on the right.
>>
File: Mouse.png (858 KB, 2433x1570) Image search: [Google]
Mouse.png
858 KB, 2433x1570
>>48017182
>>
>>48022685
damn perfect
you magnificent motherfucker
>>
File: fallout chicks art.jpg (335 KB, 1144x918) Image search: [Google]
fallout chicks art.jpg
335 KB, 1144x918
Requesting these two not-fallout characters and their meeting with the 3rd player character.

They are relaxing by a pond / body of water.
The Dark Haired one is stripping / cleaning a gun and the redhead (or one with non coloured hair in the ref) Has her coveralls tied around the waist and she is in the process of removing her top.
In the water (unseen by both) a robotic hand is emerging.
(actually the new Synthetic/Android player character. This happened about 2 months ago.)
>>
>>48025168
I recognise flurry's style, but are you sure that's Bog Roll? I thought he only did like, pretty girls and all that.
>>
>>48022208
>>48022685
This is a blue board people. Not that I'm complaining about the second guy's art because that's pretty damn baller. First guy can eat niggercock though.
>>
Requesting a futuristic knight ,overlapping metal plates with a white cloak with a black cross on it.
Longsword in hand.
>>
>>48028846
Or you could go eat a giant fucking turd, because some shitfuck posted a clearly douchenozzle fucking request so I gave it all the fucking care and attention it deserved - i.e. a shitty fucking MS Paint piece of fucking bullshit because seriously what the actual ever-shit-guzzling fuck - I will, however, admit that I probably should've put a spoiler tag on there, that was a mistake on my part.

Then the second guy decided for God knows what fucking reason to actually dignify that shitknobbler with an actual fucking delivery, so yeah.
>>
>>48021857
This is fookin' adorable m8, not even OR. Love the inclusion of the other pair of characters too!
>>
File: Because of the Implication.jpg (185 KB, 1220x918) Image search: [Google]
Because of the Implication.jpg
185 KB, 1220x918
>>48028986
>>
File: ErCHFSF.jpg (78 KB, 401x340) Image search: [Google]
ErCHFSF.jpg
78 KB, 401x340
>>47913173

Bump till the end of times.
>>
>>48028846
To be fair, I'm a little more irritated by the second guy's art, personally - first guy gave that request all the dignity it deserved, i.e. none, whereas the second guy actually gave him a decent delivery.

Also both of those should've been in spoiler tags.
>>
>>48029453
>Note: Spoilered pornography or other "not safe for work" content is NOT allowed on the work safe boards.
They both should have been linked offsite or to a red board.
>>
File: wurm 1.png (1 MB, 2425x2604) Image search: [Google]
wurm 1.png
1 MB, 2425x2604
>>48015813
>>
>>48027828
Surprise no one has done it yet. K I'll bite.
>>
File: wurm 2.png (1 MB, 2425x2604) Image search: [Google]
wurm 2.png
1 MB, 2425x2604
>>48029574
alternatively
>>
File: 42d.jpg (241 KB, 2197x2386) Image search: [Google]
42d.jpg
241 KB, 2197x2386
>>48027828
Oh wait. Yes they have! Doesn't matter I'll do a better one.
>>
Requesting an image of her in ragged clothing being sold at a slave market
>>
>>48027865
OR here, that looks really good! Thanks!
>>
>>48028644
>>48028846
>>48028986
>>48029453
>>48022685 here. It's not mine, the picture just appeared revelant to me. Sorry.
>>
>>48029653
stop
>>
>>48028986
I agree with you but jinks.. you need to chill.
>>
>>48029653
not okay
>>
>>48029574
>>48029637
Not OR, but these are really cool
>>
>>48029818
>>48029780
how so? this is a different character
not all orc slaves are the same
>>
>>48029848
Orc Grills are not for enslavement

orc grills are for

cuddling
fighting
winning

ok?
>>
I am still taking simple//unsettling requests.

>>48029820
thank you anon
>>
>>48029574
>>48029637
OR here, awesome to see, thanks anon!
>>
>>48029875
but, it just so happens that this orc grill is enslaved.

let us hope a kind master who picks her up and uses her for cuddling, fighting, and winning
>>
>>48029875
>>48029653
Not the OR, but I agree and think she'd work much better as an elderly wizard's young, impressionable apprentice.
>>
>>48023940
>straps and rouge elements
oh anon
>>
File: Plz No Bully Orc.jpg (201 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Plz No Bully Orc.jpg
201 KB, 960x540
>>48029653
No

>>48029780
I agree Plz No Bullying people!
>>
>>48021857
Aw shit this is a great thing to see after coming home from work. Thanks so much.
>>
>>48029982
maybe she would, but for now she is a slave
>>
File: not violence.png (69 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
not violence.png
69 KB, 400x400
>>48030081
bully responsibly
>>
>>48029953
thank you anon.
>>
>>48022092
the origonal request was for corpses to also be around the bathhouse but i felt that would be too much to ask and my request would never get filled
>>
>>47995083
Reposting from last thread:

Requesting what's essentially the dorky younger cousin to a Lord of Change. Only things nailed down is that he wears robes, has little round glasses perched on his beak and a crappy staff that looks like it was made from a shovel or otherwise cobbled together.

He probably looks smug or nervous, possibly pushing up his glasses about to go "Well, ACTUALLY..."
>>
File: Rouges.png (1008 KB, 1325x1452) Image search: [Google]
Rouges.png
1008 KB, 1325x1452
>>48023940
>>
File: dwarf astronaut.png (1 MB, 1102x1334) Image search: [Google]
dwarf astronaut.png
1 MB, 1102x1334
Taking two word requests again.

Also, the anon who asked for a dwarf astronaut might not have seen my last delivery so here it is.
>>
>>48030446
Cuddly Fiend
>>
>>48030446
Gentleman Barbarian.
>>
>>48030446
Mexican Spellcaster
>>
>>48030446
Wizard Lizard
>>
>>48030446
Crimson cavalier
>>
>>48030446
Ah, sorry, didn't see it when you last posted it. It looks fantastic, thanks.
>>
>>48029982
Agreed
>>
>>48030446
Werewolf monk
>>
>>48030446
Flying bandito
>>
>>48030154
Naw.
>>
>>48030446
Minotaur Geomancer
>>
>>48030446
Dodgy Dave.
>>
>>48030575
what?
>>
>>48030446
Feral Felinid
>>
>>48029915
Can I request a Living Spell? Be as crazy with it as you wish, and you decide just what spell it might be. Just some general ideas to play around with: mostly shapeless, tendrils and smoke, spooky geometric shit, some kind of esoteric symbol prominent on its form.
>>
>>48030446
Happy jello
>>
>>48030446
Sleepy Sheepy
>>
>>48030446
Disaffected anti-Orléanist
>>
>>48030859
A living spell? Not easy to imagine but doable. I will try.
>>
>>48030777
She isn't a slave. She's a wizard's apprentice now.
>>
File: gentlemenbarbarian.png (520 KB, 899x1542) Image search: [Google]
gentlemenbarbarian.png
520 KB, 899x1542
>>48030506
Starting with this one
>>
>>48030446
Crawling Skin.
>>
>>48030000
What a waste of quads. We did this shit last thread. OR was just a lazy dumbass and didn't fix his request afterwards.
>>
>>48030446
jedi paladin
feel free to ignore this as I'd like to see any version of the two word request, but the setting is specifically 40k, weapon doesn't have to be a lightsaber (or variant) but sword or axe of some sort is preferred. it's for inspiration on a reinforcement character/npc ally
>>
>>48030446
Minotaur Druid
>>
File: Chad and Stacy.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Chad and Stacy.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
Requesting a human paladin football player kissing his cheerleader elf girlfriend.
>>
>>48031411
Requesting context/storytime.

Also, is his cheerleader elf waifu an adventurer also and if so what class?
>>
File: minotaur druid.png (706 KB, 1200x1321) Image search: [Google]
minotaur druid.png
706 KB, 1200x1321
>>48031389
I did this one a few threads ago, you may have missed it
>>
File: happyjello.png (138 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
happyjello.png
138 KB, 640x400
>>48030928
Here you go
>>
>>48031411
>>48031445
I too want storytime.
>>
File: Ufbr5ej[1].gif (5 MB, 325x294) Image search: [Google]
Ufbr5ej[1].gif
5 MB, 325x294
>>48031616
>>48031445
>>
File: 1466334734036.jpg (264 KB, 1000x1467) Image search: [Google]
1466334734036.jpg
264 KB, 1000x1467
Any update on this drawfriend?
>>
>>48029653
gonna do eet
>>
>>48031710
Absolute madman.
>>
>>48031710
for what purpose?
>>
>>48031710
thanks! i cant wait to see it
>>
>>48031768
cos I wanna draw qt orc lewds
>>
>>48031572
oh, thanks. I did.
>>
File: Bloodbath.png (596 KB, 1092x615) Image search: [Google]
Bloodbath.png
596 KB, 1092x615
>>48015968
>>
>>48030767
Probably went a different direction on this one than you wanted, hopefully it will be of use to someone
>>
>>48031768
Just because you guys don't like a request doesn't mean the artists don't like it

The artists are the ones who keep these threads up and running.
>>
>>48031832
Oh shit, this is awesome! Thanks guy!
>>
>>48031913
Welcome.
>>
File: Puzzle_1467242228112.jpg (294 KB, 742x1007) Image search: [Google]
Puzzle_1467242228112.jpg
294 KB, 742x1007
Requesting a buff humanoid Squirrel wearing a squirrel skull over his head and wearing the gear in the pics. He is 6"ft tall and has auburn colored fur. His singlet is black white and gold and his boots are black and gold. He has black leather gloves and his ears poke through the skull.
>>
>>48031445
>>48031616
No big story here. Thought it would be fun and cute. Though a story for the drawing, if it gets does, would be nice.
Now that's it mention, I kind of want to make a run about a fantasy highschool.
>>
>>48031832
>>48015968
What's the story behind this anyway?
>>
>>48032133
She is the newest BBEG in my campaign, she is a priestess for an ancient god, she is going from town to town killing all of the people who she deems are corrupt or evil.

In this scene here she has come to a village and removed all of the evil people from it, and is now cleansing herself in a bath.
>>
File: spellcasterbandita.png (879 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
spellcasterbandita.png
879 KB, 1600x1200
>>48030510
>>48030561
Couldn't help but try and knock out two birds with one stone with this one, hope it can service someone
>>
>>48032601
Hahaha, that's amazing. OR of the Mexican spellcaster here. It's beautiful.
>>
>>48016339
Daily bump
>>
File: Spell..png (296 KB, 2000x2259) Image search: [Google]
Spell..png
296 KB, 2000x2259
>>48030859
something like this? the first thing that came to mind was water, the whole shapelessness constricted me.

Is this too tame? if this is not what you want, just say so.
>>
>>48031832
also that looks nice, anon.
>>
>>48032601
That really is amazing.
>>
>>48032670
>>48032970
Thanks, I would have colored it but I'm colorblind so I probably would have mucked it up.

I'd love to see someone color it though.
>>
>>48033107
I can't help but imagine that her flying donkey is colored like a festive piñata.
>>
>>48033129
I mean, it's pretty clearly a flying donkey piñata anyhow, so yeah.
>>
File: Skaven1.jpg (279 KB, 1058x900) Image search: [Google]
Skaven1.jpg
279 KB, 1058x900
Requesting a ratman dressed in paladin's armor, but rather than it being clean and shiny, it's moldy and rusted and just generally dilapidated.

Like he's trying to be a good guy but can't help his disease-ridden nature.
>>
>>48032864
Honestly, I hadn't anything in mind, and this looks really cool. It looks like a weird symbol itself, or made up of them. It's esoteric and kinda spooky, I like this! Thanks, drawfriend!
>>
>>48017580
>>48017580
>>48017580
roughly 24 hour bmup
>>
>>48033243
>Like he's trying to be a good guy but can't help his disease-ridden nature

Fugg, that's deep
>>
>>48015564
Bumpy bump
>>
>>48033723
awe shit, even better than i had hoped! fucking awesome man!
>>
File: 1460894610486.png (459 KB, 265x712) Image search: [Google]
1460894610486.png
459 KB, 265x712
Requesting this sci-fi military officer giving typical looking evil wizard a good ol' punch in the face with some of the evil wizard's teeth flying out.
>>
>>48033723
The word needs more cute orc slave girls.
>>
>>48033723
This is a blue board! You have a SFW version?
>>
>>48015553
Bump bump
>>
File: bind.png (679 KB, 1993x1999) Image search: [Google]
bind.png
679 KB, 1993x1999
>>48033255
i wasn't satisfied with it sooo here is another one
>>
File: lewd.png (35 KB, 315x320) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
35 KB, 315x320
>>48033723
You usually upload your NSFWs on imgur and just post links, Mimic, what happened?
>>
File: Reference.png (6 MB, 4188x3044) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
6 MB, 4188x3044
Requesting a male character, hope you some of you guys could help me out. The reference is probably the most helpful thing with describing this. He's a monk character, uses the power of the sun to enchance his abilities, shooting bolts of sunlight and shit, with a blade made of sunlight (right, the sword). Sort of imagined what he wears to be a mix between two JoJos (top left and bottom middle, the anime shit), with a bit of a more turn-of-the-century (1800s to 1900s, not 1900s to 2000s), and physically he looks a bit like Gene Kelly (top middle/bottom left, the actor), except with a beard.

He's really happy-go-lucky, and optimistic to a fault. Always see the best of whatever situation, always tries to do the right thing.

For some reason, I feel like these might help with personality.
https://youtu.be/D1ZYhVpdXbQ
https://youtu.be/jHPOzQzk9Qo
https://youtu.be/9jnVadPvjro

This all probably sounds really fucking specific, but it doesn't have to be exactly the way I described it. As long as it looks nice, and it atleast catches the idea or theme of what I'm thinking of (hopefully it's clear enough), which I definitely believe you guys are able to achieve, as some of you guys have made some really awesome stuff. Really hope someone can do something for me.
>>
>>48033723
Can the orc slavegirl meme stop please.
Cool picture though.
>>
>>48033798
No, the world needs more cute orcs and LESS slaves.
>>
>>48033723
You gonna get b&, Mimic.
>>
>>48034226
Who in their right mind would report Mimic?
>>
>>48034234
Probably no one in here, but who knows who prowls the front page.
>>
>>48034215
no

it must go further.
>>
>>48034264
agreed
>>
>>48016406
Bumping my request.
>>
>>48034038
This is also fuckin sick, seriously, thank you!
>>
File: 51TT3TCSS4L.jpg (43 KB, 330x475) Image search: [Google]
51TT3TCSS4L.jpg
43 KB, 330x475
>>48020633
>>48020643
bumping my request as well.

Gary Shandling is love, Gary Shandling is life.

Plus he made a funny movie about planet full of men with vibrating dongs.
>>
>>48034217
*cute orcs and MORE slaves
>>
>>48035113
*cute orcs, MORE cute slaves, and MORE cute orc slaves
>>
Any or all of the following would be phenominal

Elf Rigger, with a left cyberforearm/hand, almost-natural blue cybereyes, bronze skin, blond hair, 5'10", 160lbs. He's a mechanic by trade, a rigger in the shadows, so if he's holding a crescent wrench or something that'd be icing on the cake. Wears an armored jacket over armored clothing.

Elf Infiltrator/Street-Sammy/Face, Obvious Left cyberarm in a metallic green, synthetic right cyberarm and cyberlegs, almost-natural green cybereyes, synthetic skull, caucasian, brown hair, 6'0", 180lbs. He used to be a ganger, so he'd probably be holding his Ingram Smartgun (basically a MAC11) or his Colt Government 2066 (basically a Colt 1911). Wears a chameleon suit while running, otherwise just armored clothing.

Human Decker, Datajack in his skull, brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, pale skin, 5'8", 160lbs, used to be a spider-like for a corp, so he still wears corp-style clothing (button up shirts, nice pants) but he doesn't necessarily wear it nice. Spends a significant amount of time decking with his internal cyberdeck, and occasionally multitasking with his commlink, so he'd probably be on his commlink.

Seriously, if someone could do this it'd be stellar.
>>
>>48017975
24 hour bump
>>
>>48015950
bumping
>>
>>48015708
Bump.
>>
Requesting a very smart toddler disguised as the queen of Dwarves.
>>
How pissed do you think people will be if i request my own orc slave girl?
>>
>>48036496
It's been done like twice now, we don't need another.

What is it with people and slaves? It's not like they ever want collars or menial labour, they just want someone in raggedy clothing. Why not ask for a hobo or a peasant or a survivor of the apocalypse?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 120

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.