[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Emperoror is returning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1461118915485s.jpg (4 KB, 111x125) Image search: [Google]
1461118915485s.jpg
4 KB, 111x125
>Howdy Guys and Girls :)

>A white raven appeared today and brought me a message - winter is coming ...

>Warhammer 40k turns 30 years old next year. The new edition is due. The clock will be taken from 5 minutes to midnight to 1 minute to midnight with the return of the Daemonprimarchs - or will they return alone? This is the theme of the new setting - think along the lines of 13th Black Crusade - but this time, it's serious. They want to get the same excitement as the community had during the End Times - without actually going as far as Age of Sigmar did.

>Chaos fans - this is your hour. Stop beeing grudgy, there will be lots of love for all of you - renegades, former legions, daemon lovers.

>The lore already start to unfold, with the Shield of Baal and Warzone Fenris - so we are already within the action. As usual, this is a bit of an early talk, so stay cool and take it with a tiny bit of salt.

>regards,
>Lady Atia
>>
>>48004404
>but this time, it's serious
the eye of terror campaign WAS serious

>They want to get the same excitement as the community had during the End Times
that just raises like a thousand red flags in any sensible person's mind
>>
>>48004404
Sure push the clock a little closer, but for fucks sake keep the primarchs out of this. I'm a huge chaos fag, but seeing magnus, pertrubo, mortarion, angron, lorgar, and the rest on the table is going to be stupid. Leave the guys with name tags to the fluff since the game is about your guys, not named character and friends.
>>
>>48004404
>The clock will be taken from 5 minutes to midnight to 1 minute to midnight with the return of the Daemonprimarchs - or will they return alone?
yawn
>This is the theme of the new setting - think along the lines of 13th Black Crusade - but this time, it's serious.
yawn
>Chaos fans - this is your hour. Stop beeing grudgy, there will be lots of love for all of you - renegades, former legions, daemon lovers.
yawn

Ten years ago if someone had told me that one day I'd find the teasing of Chaos primarchs and the escalation of tension in the 40kverse to be boring as fuck I'd have called them insane. But then ten years of Horus Heresy happened and I'm sick to death of overdramatic pituitary cases and 40k's fluffwriters hamfisted attempts to wring dramatic ironies from the story.
>>
>>48004404
As long as there's some good Necron shit, I'm in.
>>
Will the Tau-Extermination fleet arrive?
>>
Yea whatever, just give us some Blood Ravens stuff.
>>
>Chaos Players will STILL find something to bitch about
>>
Fuck Atia.
>>
>>48004431

Tyberos pls
>>
>>48004699

Is she hot?
>>
What are the emperor's stats on tabletop?
>ML5
>>
>>48004404
I don't trust modern GW's writing ability to make this even half as impressive as it should be. It's going to be another clusterfuck that unbalances the game even further and drags what's left of the fluff through the mud.
>>
>>48005030

Just wait for FW to do Siege of Terra.
>>
>>48004404
SOB CODEX
NEVER
>>
>>48005072
>new Chaos faction: Traitors & Heretics
>full 100 page codex for the mortal hordes of Chaos
>full plastic range
>one line about SoB being slaughtered at the start of the invasion
>>
>>48004557
My lord of a different dynasty
>>
File: not pleased at all.jpg (124 KB, 575x348) Image search: [Google]
not pleased at all.jpg
124 KB, 575x348
>>48004404
>They want to get the same excitement as the community had during the End Times
>>
File: 1466832975867.gif (3 MB, 1024x435) Image search: [Google]
1466832975867.gif
3 MB, 1024x435
now. what i want to know is.
Are The guard gonna get some wicked Balancing machine?
[Spoiler] Probably not. but the thought is nice.[/Spoiler]
Or am i going to have to continue Smashing shit with my Artillery Batteries and Tank lines?
Will Guard be able to stop Primarchs?
Why not 2 minutes to Midnight?

Will sheer overwhelming Vehicular Force Stop an otherwise unfightable enemy?
Should i surrender my wallet and buy some titans?
>>
>>48004674
Imagine the fanboy rage if GW publishes a story about the Blood Ravens going into Commorragh to steal a poison that is then used to wipe out the nids.
>>
File: ImperialGuardForever.gif (4 MB, 316x195) Image search: [Google]
ImperialGuardForever.gif
4 MB, 316x195
>>48005215
>Implying you can't stop anything with enough Basilisks
>>
>>48004884
Yes.
>>
>>48004404
Just please have Chaos Marines and Sisters of Battle get some variety.

Also buffing up Tyranids by not having Cruddance doing their shit would be pleasing.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.