[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age of Sigmar General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: Alarielle.jpg (199 KB, 1003x1000) Image search: [Google]
Alarielle.jpg
199 KB, 1003x1000
>resources
pastebin.com/gBN0SUrK

Praise the feet of Alarielle edition

>Point system for matched game
>Thx, Based Leaker!
sendspace.com/file/n3nkx2

Old thread
>>47988463
>>
PRAISE THE FEET!!!
>>
>>48002754
ONLY THE FEET-FUL!!!
>>
I thought the rules were supposed to be a "living document"

Have they added ANYTHING to them in the year since release?
>>
>>48003283
Yes, they're adding a fuckhueg supplement in a few weeks.
>>
>>48003422
But the handbook isnt actually adding to the base rules at all, just giving us a framework for organized play

The 4 pages are staying the same.
>>
>>48003464
Except for some new rules such as the three rules of one, narrative play with two as of yet unseen systems, and Pitched battles.
>>
>No shooting in combat
>Expanded terrain rules
>No more rolling to steal initiative each fucking turn
>Measure from base

this is all I want
>>
>>48003464

While they apparently didn't change the base rules there is supposed to be a whole section of house rules you can use to modify the game more to your liking.
>>
>>48003464
Don't the battle plans and rules for different realms, narrative campaigns for their story, along with the up coming GH kinda count as that ? Also they have been tweaking stats and such.
>>
Are the sudden death objectives not used in pitched battles?
>>
>>48003763
>>48003792

If this turns out to be true I might actually give AoS another look. Points are a step in the right direction, but unless there's something to salvage the travesty of the game's underlying mechanics, out group still won't play it.
>>
This seems potentially amusing;

-Verminlord Corruptor (240 pts)
-plague furnace (220 pts)
-30 plague monks (210 pts)
-congregation of filth (60 pts)
-plague furnace (220 pts)
-congregation of filth (60 pts)
-virulent procession (80 pts)
-20 plague censor bearers (240 pts)

TOTAL: 1960 pts
>>
>>48003763
Measure from base is a concession I'm fine with as, measuring from the model can get pedantic at times. Rolling for intiative adds an extra layer of depth, making players have to think about their engagements. I agree that some terrain needs expanded rules, specifically the older kits. But the new models have a lot of interesting rules. Shooting into combat and out of combat isn't that big of an issue as most ranged infantry are trash at melee. It also means that if an army that specializes in shooting is charged, then they're not completely fucked, they can at least shoot during their own turn.
>>
>>48003811
Yes
>>
Durthu's obvious of course, but is it worth owning both other variants of the Treemen for Sylvaneth?
>>
>>48002664
We Queen of Blades now.
>>
Why not interpret it like this
If models are locked in combat and your ranged unit can't visually see the enemy, there is no LOS to draw fire upon them. But if your range unit flanks them, and can draw los on enemy models then you can shoot into combat, making for hills and high terrain useful for ranged units
>>
>>48003822
Have you actually played the game more then once? Not baiting, it just looks a lot worse then it is in practice.
>>
>>48004098
That's how I always played it. I thought that was normal.
>>
>>48004190
That is normal, you can only target things that you have LOS to and you enemy model blocks LOS.
>>
>>48004190
My gaming store plays it where you can just shoot willy nilly, but they may of changed it I havnt played a game in a few months, waiting for the generals book to come out

I want to start a free guild army but I have no army to spend, when the pound gets weaker I want toget all the forge world swordsman and gunners
>>
File: 1466886392772.jpg (543 KB, 1171x1500) Image search: [Google]
1466886392772.jpg
543 KB, 1171x1500
Want to see the feet on the model

>>48003763

Measuring from the base is supposedly a suggestion in the General's Handbook.
>>
File: image_18.jpg (99 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
image_18.jpg
99 KB, 426x341
>Hate AoS since the start
>Hated Sigmarines
>Hated bloodcrushers that bleed bloody blood on bloodskull bloodborne
>Hated half baked system
>Hated new Orruks and their spherical dragon
>Mfw those new elves
>>
>>48004299
Their not elves tho.
>>
File: goshdarndangnabbitfuckcunt.jpg (159 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
goshdarndangnabbitfuckcunt.jpg
159 KB, 960x960
>Release rules for campaigns with growing warbands
>make warband rules only for select armies
I don't know why I continue to be dissapointed by this since they do it every time.
>>
>>48004316
Whatever they are, I'm 100% hardwood. Those models are pure sex.
>>
File: 3a22fcc.jpg (23 KB, 250x252) Image search: [Google]
3a22fcc.jpg
23 KB, 250x252
>>48004299
Are you me?
>>
>>48004372
Most of those rules are for battletomes that have already been released. So it is likely that battletomes from here on out will include campaign rules. Which would be awesome. Campaign tables and artefacts and allegiance rules.

In the meantime there may be a general neutral universal table.
>>
>>48004316

There are apparently some tidbits out there about Tree Revenants being Wood Elf souls from The-World-That-Was.

But yeah, the the aforementioned is really the only elvish unit and even that is a stretch. Drycha, Durthu, Branchwraiths, Branchwyches, Dryads, Spite Revenants, Kurnoth Hunters, Treelords,and Treelord Ancients are all forest spirits.
>>
>>48004398
>Most of those rules are for battletomes that have already been released. So it is likely that battletomes from here on out will include campaign rules. Which would be awesome. Campaign tables and artefacts and allegiance rules.
>In the meantime there may be a general neutral universal table.
I'm surprised they didn't do a general Order one but hey.
>>
File: Age of Sigmar - Path of Glory.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Age of Sigmar - Path of Glory.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48004398
If you take a look at the current Path to Glory tables I'd say it's pretty obvious that some sort of universal table wouldn't work. I'd would be great if they put the tables in all future Battletomes but since the Seraphon have a Battletome and their missing in the GH too I have my doubts.

I just want do be able to play a store wide campaign but for that everyone needs to have rules for their army or they won't join in.
>>
>>48004372
No destruction table, will be a hard sell ;(
>>
>>48004490
Wouldn't be that hard to convert the Path to Glory ones to general ones. Like all the hero and unit upgrades. Just hook it up with some elemental/animal motif instead of chaos.

And with point we can now make our follower tables be quite evenly matched as well. Before the compendium was announced I was tinkering with that.
>>
>>48004509
This.

Not that I needed it, but the compendium describes in one of its chapters that players are encouraged to mix and match rules within to fit their playstyle. So I can totally see running the narrative campaign system using the points as well.
>>
>>48004490
Neat. Do we got one of these for the Ladz?
>>
>>48004594
Check, should give you an idea >>48004372
>>
>>48004098
I wish LoS would get clarified. I'm pretty sure it works as you play it, but it'd be nice to have confirmation.
>>
What weapons do blood reavers and blood warriors have available to them? if I wanted to get some of the kits and convert with bits to tzeentch somehow, would it be doable?
>>
>>48004157
Yes. I played about a dozen games shortly after it was released. This was before the scenario books started coming out, but they wouldn't solve the problems I had with the rules. If this Generals Compendium does, I'll be quite happy to give it AoS another chance.
>>
>>48004098
That's how it works already. The game works on TLOS, if you can't see something you can't shoot it.
>>
>New bonesplitterz battletome coming
>new beastclaw raiders battletome coming
>still nothing on the goblin front
I've seen the future and I don't like it
>>
For those wondering about the scale of the new slyvaneth models.

>All those fucking colours
I guess it makes sense for the army of life to be vibrant. I wouldn't be brave enough to paint them like that myself though.
>>
>>48005195
I kinda want to paint them in the colors of one of the weirder realms.
Scorched and blackened charcoal from Aqshy or various blends of metal from Chamon, that sort of thing. I'm just afraid metal colors would *not* work for these.
Also, I wonder just how large that beetle is compared to a Maw-Crusha or Stardrake. The base looks to be the same.
>>
>>48005262
Angry metal tree monsters sounds pretty cool. If you make em look rusted and wheathered I think it would probably work pretty well.
>>
>>48005329
Maybe check some Mirrodin Artwork from MTG. I would avoid silver and maybe stick with (Verdigris) Greens, Coppers, etc.
>>
>>48004039
Vanilla Treeman doesn't count as Hero (being the only Monster they have that doesn't) so he's useful for Matched Play where you have a cap on Leaders.
Ancient can cast spells, which Durthu can't.
Durthu himself has a Command that's powerful but very very limited by both its range, it's restriction by how close to enemies it can be placed and by the hardcap of how many additional Wyldwoods you bring to your games (as, remember, a single Wyldwood is made up of two or more Citadel Woods, so they're fucking huge).
>>
>>48005522
Don't forget that Alarielle has a 1 in 6 chance to create a Treelord each turn.
>>
I want to sex Allarielle
>>
>>48005751
>Not Drycha
It's like you don't like having thousands of bees in the bedroom.
>>
>>48004621
>>48004244
>>48004224

I'm okay with Line of Sight and shooting into combat as written, but I think the game really needs a Look Out, Sir! mechanic.
I know the Necromancer has something like it, but is should be universal, with Necromancers getting a better version.
I mean, okay, you shoot my general out from under my nose. Okay, I was a dumbass, I placed him in perfect line of sight to your archers. That's on me. But according to the rules, I can hide said general in a giant blob of similar-sized models and if you draw line of sight from your archers to his helmet decoration you can shoot him dead with no extra protection. He deserves some sort of Save in that case.
Sure, most people do it that way anyway, but as soon as competitive play is official, people WILL use loopholes like this.
>>
>>48005751
Then you should get her name right.
Life goddesses are picky with that.
>>
>>48004299
>>48004396
Same here. Possibly the first bunch of models I like..
>>
>>48004299
>>48004396
>>48005943

So there are at least three people in these threads who hate the game, its rules and all its new factions except for the new Sylvaneth?

Not judging, but seriously why? Don't you have better things to do with your time than reading threads for a game you hate? Or did you just come here after hearing we have Sylvaneth leaks and they look amazing?
>>
>>48005886
yeah I just houserule situations like that. My warlord has this enourmous backbanner but if he's behind my block of clanrats then we assume that there is no actual LOS.

Using a lot of scenery also helps, and I play on a slightly smaller table
>>
>>48005968
Long time WHFB player and elf fag here.
I think AoS is a huge pile of manure, but this general here, is where the new models are leaked.
The new Sylvaneth aren't amazing at all, they still suffer from the Am I cool guys-syndrome, but they are still ok at least, and I like Alarielle minus the beetle. Also I hope to use some of the bitz for kitbashing, because I keep painting and building miniatures.
Hope that answers your question.
>>
>>48006063
Yes it does, thank you.
>>
File: XyIq8uq__1_[1].jpg (162 KB, 749x1000) Image search: [Google]
XyIq8uq__1_[1].jpg
162 KB, 749x1000
>>
>>48006164
>If you ... have a vast number of Spite-Revenants
sure I do, I mean they've been out since, oh, next week on Saturday.

Seriously though, thanks for the picture. The model looks quite different in that perspective and the price of the model is... well not cheap, but I'd expected much worse.

Could you tell us how much a box of Kurnoth Hunters will cost in Yuros? Dying to know that..
>>
File: (t)REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (593 KB, 656x835) Image search: [Google]
(t)REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
593 KB, 656x835
>>48006164
>they went with copy-pasted insects rather than a mix of eterogeneous flesh-eating pixies
the shame
>>
>>48006340
Now that I think about it, that really was an oversight on their part.
On the other hand, the nests gave them the chance to trigger everyone's Trypophobia, which ties nicely into her Primordial Terror spell.
>>
>>48006286

>Via Aracersss - DakkaDakka

>Source: Warhammer-forum
>- Alarielle 105 €
>- Branchwych 18 €
>- Drycha 46 €
>- Kurnoth 46 €
>- Tree-revenants or spite-revenants 29 €

>- Battletome 33 €
>>
>>48006430
Thank you very much!

Well, Kurnoth are actually cheaper than I feared, but the Battletome is more expensive than I hoped.
>>
>>48006475
If you remember the point tables from the GH, there will be ~13 battalions in it.

This is the first AoS release I'm really interested in. Can't wait.
>>
>>48006063
>Long time WHFB player

Wow good for you. So thanks for confirming that you're basically here just to petulantly shitpost like an unhappy toddler.
>>
Why tree revenant are so weak? I mean, 5 of them costs the same as 10 dryads: Same hit-wound roll, same wounds (1), both get buffed by wyldwoods. Sure, they can teleport through woods, but otherwise they're really fragile.
Also: Alarielle
5 tree revenant
5 tree revenant
10 dryads
1000 points army

Yes, it's shitty but the models are too cool not to be used
>>
>>48006508
Of course.
>>
So what's the Branchwych do?
>>
>>48005968
When will you get that the people in the generals are for the most part the same, anon, it's like 3 or so threads I'm trying to tell you.

People don't need to like the game to be curious about the miniatures.
People don't even need to like the fluff to funpost about it.
People who like whfb over aos inevitably come to the thread simply because aos has still so much in common with whfb that people can be interested about what their favourite faction is doing or whether any update could still fit well with their collections.

>>48006508
>the people that don't like what I like are shitposters
here's not one, but 2 (you)(you)
>>
File: up11.jpg (120 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
up11.jpg
120 KB, 750x1000
My froglish is pretty shabby, but I'm pretty sure this says the book ("All-Gates") that concludes the realmgate wars series is coming.
>>
>>48006679
AoS End Times?!
>>
File: up12.jpg (153 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
up12.jpg
153 KB, 750x1000
>>48006679
>>
>>48006667
Ass rape realy spam of mortal wounds
>>
>>48006164
So what are Outcasts? I assume they're Wanderers that feel guilty for leaving Ghyran and take it upon themselves to turn themselves into trees.
>>
>>48006684
I think it's more the end of Season 1.
>>
>>48006679
It announces the new Realmgate book; All Points which will be the final part in the series for now. Or at least that's my impression
>>
>>48006689
Maybe reading too much into the drycha link, but I thought they were like those tree spirits in Athel Loren that didn't like the wood elves and wanted to get rid of them. Bitter & angry rather than guilty & remorseful.
>>
>>48006524
First, 5 of them cost 20 points less than 10 Dryads.
And the teleport is the only thing that's important. Remember, they can teleport to Wyldwoods OR table edges, so they can threaten War Machines and then teleport back when you're outclassed at the home front. They also do something Dryads cannot do: Bring Rend into melee. This is what makes them useful. Mobility via teleporting and Rend in melee. I'm not saying they're incredible, but they do fill a niche the army has need for.
Spite Revenants on the other hand are only useful combined with Drycha and even then you need something else to fill your Battleline slots, making them meh at its best. Which is a shame since I love their models.
Will probably assemble them as Spite Revenants but play them as Tree Revenants until I have enough to build a 2000 point army led by Drycha.

Your army... well, let's just say I think Alarielle is overkill in 1000 points, but if that's how you want to roll, keep some more models on the sidelines for Ally to summon.

I'd rather do something like
>Treelord Ancient
>20 Dryads
>5 Tree Revenants
>3 Kurnoth Hunters w/ Greatbows
>3 Kurnoth Hunters w/ Scythes
evens out to 1000 points

Great wham in melee, powerful fire support, something to threaten War Machines with and except for the sacrificial Revenants very survivable.
>>
>>48006524
It really feels like the revenants were meant to be 2-wound infantry. The teleport is solid, but the janky reroll, the mediocre weapons and the poor defense make for a fairly weak overall package.
And the spite revenants are only really useful to debuff a target for the Drychnaught, otherwise they are crap.
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 723x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 723x1000
>>
>>48006732
>>48006164

Yeah sounds like they were exiled for being to Xenophobic. Like Coeddhil and Drycha were in the world that was.
>>
>>48006687
>that new piece of art
Yoooooo, I'm hyped. Really interested to see what the next arc is.
>>
>>48006751
God that looks absolutely horrendous. I wouldn't mind some more neutral looking fortifications. Something more in line with the ruins they released earlier.
>>
>>48006751
I like the idea, but it does kind of like stupid with the skull cannons. More neutral terrain or terrain for other factions, like buildings showing what major cities look like akin to the imperial ruins stuff would be nice. Something besides Khorne stuff.
>>
I really feel that these rules are going to force greater pure clans pestilens use.
>>
File: 14018-page.jpg (102 KB, 741x641) Image search: [Google]
14018-page.jpg
102 KB, 741x641
>>48006751
BRB, converting a cauldron of blood for 40k.

I can't help wondering if it's been designed in such a way that people can do that.
>>
>>48006679
>>48006687
Okay, how can they already announce the next campaign book (in which the realm of life is obviously relevant) if the campaign where the fate of the realm of life is decided hasn't even started yet?
I mean, they said they won't pull another Storm of Magic on us, but this reeks of almost that exact same bullshit.
>>
>>48006842
Maybe this one will come out during/before the campaign? Do we have the exact schedule for the next few weeks?
>>
>>48006842
It's not about the fate of the realm but of the new Sigmar cities in the realm. Kinda uninteresting really.
>>
>>48006878
Well, Sylvaneth and that weird Khorne tower are up for pre-order this Saturday. If the new WD is already fawning over the new book, it will be up for pre-order either this Saturday or next Saturday at the latest. Both of which would drop it into the middle of the campaign.
>>
>>48005886

yeah, this is one of the larger problems in the game as is, once points are added and measure-from-the-base is at least suggested as an option.

warhammer heroes all tend to be considerably larger than the line troops, it's basically impossible to hide any of the vamp count heroes behind any of their infantry, and TLOS means even most terrain doesn't actually block sigh to anything. I don't hate AoS, personally, but it gets tiresome having cannons, arrows, even catapults sniping your heroes to death on turn one every game.
>>
>>48006912
Yep.
>>
>>48006915
>>48006878
>>48006842
Campaign begins July 14th. If the realmgate wars book is preorder this Saturday then it'll be out on the 9th July, so they can just about get the story they've written wrapped up before the player-driven narrative starts.
>>
>>48006936
Why don't you just not play with TLOS then? I think TLOS is pretty bad for most tabletop games.

Honestly, the AoS threads constantly make me realize how great the guys that play at my store are.
>>
File: opinion.jpg (23 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
opinion.jpg
23 KB, 500x417
>>48006668
>>the people that don't like what I like are shitposters

Oh right, of course... Because when a person comes to an AoS general, says they don't like AoS and stays just to trash talk AoS THEY CAN'T POSSIBLY BE SHITPOSTING

SURELY

no, no, please- continue contributing to the discussion.
>>
>>48006936
Using building as terrain helps. I use a self construced tower and a small rectangular shack and they are great to hide my fragile heroes and other stuff behind. They also break up the battlefield so you can do actual flank charges without being shot to death.
>>
File: 1461512004113.jpg (19 KB, 297x247) Image search: [Google]
1461512004113.jpg
19 KB, 297x247
>>48006976
You realize you're the reason they hate us, right? I mean, I >>48005968 was asking a civil question and got a civil answer >>48006063 and everything was fine. Then this >>48006668 bloke came along, generalized all AoS fans as fuckwits and then (You) did the exact same thing for them. I can accept people not liking everything about this game, so long as they don't shitpost, but you had to go generalize, go all-caps and post a fucking 9fag image.
>>
>>48007020
oh god, I didn't see that watermark.
What have I done- my entire argument is invalid.

Seriously, I'm sick of bitter 8th edition shitposters reliably showing up and trying to derail conversations.
>>
>>48007027
Oh I'm sick of those too. But there's a vast difference between these and WHFB players who are legitimately curious but not convinced.
>>
File: 79.png (109 KB, 162x262) Image search: [Google]
79.png
109 KB, 162x262
>>48006976
>no, no, please- continue contributing to the discussion.
ok...

the description of drycha mentions a soul amphora embedd in her leg, it looks similar to the ones kept by alarielle on the beetle and it is implied they can be used for "something" so they aren't just decorations; in terms of fluff did these amphoras appear before? what would they do? why would drycha want one? are they seeds of some sort?
>>
Some bloke on warseer sez:
>My campaign pack arrived today. Still going through the Handbook, but in terms of the campaign, it's surrounding three new cities.
>There's the Living City, founded by Alarielle after cleansing a Nurgle corrupted area of Ghyran. Then there is Greywater Fastness, which is an industrial hub using Realmstone as power. Apparently Alarielle isn't impressed. And lastly is the Phoenicium, reclaimed from a mountain by the Anointed of the Phoenix.

>Alongside these cities is Hammerhal, which is essentially Sigmar's capital outside of Azyr. It's actually two cities surrounding a Realmgate between Ghyran and Aqshy, with the city spreading out into both realms. The Aqshy side is mainly inhabited by the devoted of Sigmar, while Aelves are the bulk of the Ghyran sides population. To keep the Ghyran side from being overgrown, lava is channeled through the gate to form a ring of fire surrounding Hammerhal.

I look forward to claims that it's all been copied off GoT.
>>
File: 85.png (377 KB, 400x484) Image search: [Google]
85.png
377 KB, 400x484
>>48007020
>Then this >>48006668 (You) bloke came along, generalized all AoS fans as fuckwits
wait a moment, anon, there was a misunderstanding: in no way I was generalizing AoS fans as a whole, only that anon's way of thinking, it's okay though, reading incomprehensions can happen.

have a dryad
>>
File: 1323291333198.jpg (38 KB, 616x680) Image search: [Google]
1323291333198.jpg
38 KB, 616x680
>>48007091
>it's all been copied off GoT.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>48007110
>Hammerhal is like Harrenhal!
>Greywater Fastness is like Greywater Watch!
>The city in the mountain is like the Eyrie!
etc.
>>
>>48007047
I think Alarielle hid some elf and tree spirit souls in those when she fled the world-that-was.
Then she planted them in the Realm of Life to resurrect the Sylvaneth. Not sure if it the origin of the wanderers too.
>>
>>48007104
No, m8. You simply assumed that two people are the same person. I wrote that first post you quoted >>48006668 here, but not the second one.
>>
File: 1414046192737.jpg (37 KB, 380x450) Image search: [Google]
1414046192737.jpg
37 KB, 380x450
>>48007148

That stuff... does kinda sound similar. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the creative team was bagging stuff from an ultra popular fantasy tv show that has penetrated the mainstream. We all know GW creative has never been above that.
>>
>>48007260
True. They've always been pretty happy to admit that they take "inspiration" from all over the place.
>>
>>48007260
Well, as an AoS fan I must admit they've been ripping shit off left and right.
>Godbeasts is about the giant Behemat, whose name obviously comes from Behemoth and Tiamat
>the plot coupon that allowed Sigmar to befriend Gorkamorka was called Drakatoa, which obviously comes from Drake/Dragon and Krakatoa
I get the "evocative name" crap, but they could try to be a bit more subtle about it, especially considering how frivolous they are with lawsuits when THEIR IP is being copied.
>>
>>48007331
anon you may want to look at every bit of lore GW has published in forever and it may dawn on you they have done this for over 30 years
>>
>>48007331
Yeah how dare GW draw inspiration from literature and geographical locations grrr i hate this company so much
>>
>>48007027
>I'm sick of bitter 8th edition shitposters
Is it ok with you if I'm a 7th ed shitposter?
>>
>>48007708
What determines the edition of your shitposting?

By the way, am I the only one who misses Mark Gibbons art in GW books?
>>
>>48004915
>no replies
I knew this a bad idea
>>
>>48007971
I mean the sprues are all online, reavers have blades/2h axes and blood warriors have axes and gorefist options in 1 hand, plus a 2h glave on one. They have khorne iconography everywhere so it would take a bit of work to make them tzeentch.
>>
>>48006771
>#VoteLeaf
Control the borders of Ghyran.
>>
Have the points costs for death units been leaked yet?
>>
>>48007630
Yeah, it's totally legitimate when they steal names of famous mythological figures then sue you if you dare to write about something that sounds similar. And I must defend that line of thinking at all cost!
Good job, anon. Sound logic there.
Again, unreflecting dumb-fucks like you are the reason people keep calling all of us AoS-fans mentally challenged.
>>
>>48008194
I swear, every fucking time. Are you people literally retarded? Can you not read? Is it too much to ask for to actually read the OP of a thread? Too much of a long shot to click a link that was not spoonfed to you?
>>
>>48008193
>#VoteStump
Destroy the Realmgates, keep the unwashed nurglings from corrupting our lands.
>>
>>48008216
nigga you cant steal public domain

holy fuck how stupid can you be
>>
>>48008270
Not as stupid as the one without reading comprehension.
>>
>>48008216
You know that by english CW law if they don't sue o defend their brand even in ridiculous cases it means that it set a precedent and then anybody can legally sell space Marines identical to theirs just because they didn't sue that space marine book?
>>
>>48008268
>#VoteFrog
He's going to build a celestite wall, and make you pay for it.
>>
>>48006742

What would you do at 2000?
>>
>>48007971
Nonsense, you jusked in the midst of something greater. I'd ask Reddit if you want an immediate answer
>>
>#vote rats

Let them gnaw on the roots of the realm
>>
hey, guys
what do you think of the viability of skaven?
>>
>>48008996
Yes
>>
>>48009063
thank
>>
>>48008996
They have a lot of great shit and easy access to mortal wounds, they lack the defense and ridiculous bullshit units like mournghouls though.

>stormfiiends and their 6D3 mortal wounds
>>
>>48008996
I enjoy them. There isn't anything in AOS that isn't viable if you know how to use it. Just go with what you like
>>
>>48008958
illegals have got to go
>>
>>48008996
Keep in mind that with the generals handbook, it's gonna be harder to mix different clans. I'm trying pure pestilens atm and I'm enjoying it.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 600x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 600x317
>>48009081
>>
Hey folks. As I mostly have Dark Aelves from WHFB, can I add wanderers to my army and play them on the same side?
>>
>>48009120
>>
>>48009178
Wouldn't do it with the new rules coming in the gh.
>>
>>48009103

What do you think of this?
>>48003887
>>
>>48009196
I would go:

-plague furnace
-40 monks x2
>cong of filth
-plague furnace
-10 censer bearers x2
>plaguesmog cong
-Plague claw x2
-Verminlord corruptor (general)

1980 points
>>
So my local gw is starting up with 4 warscrolls an escalating for the campaign. I'm thinking of rocking dwarfs.

Going between a unit or quarrelers or thunderers. Any consensus on which is better?
>>
>>48009178
In open play you can combine whatever you want and in matched play all Aelves are on the Order side. So yes you can.
>>
>>48009196
For a 1k I'll just do:

-plague furnace
-30 monks x2
-cong of filth
-20 censer bearers
>>
>>48009293
as a dorf, depends on size. anything under 20 and you have unit in front of them, thunderes. anything over 20 or no cover/no dwarfs in front, quarellers.
>>
>>48009285
>>48009334

I'm cool with that. Any insight you can provide to your specific choices? I hear Plague Claws get a lot of negative press due to their cost vs how many shots they'll make per game
>>
File: FiendofSlaanesh.jpg (48 KB, 298x472) Image search: [Google]
FiendofSlaanesh.jpg
48 KB, 298x472
>>48007751
Partial. His oldest stuff (around 1989/90, when Space Hulk was published) was not that good. I liked a lot of his pics in 2nd edition (40k) - actually he was my favorite GW artist in this period.

When he returned to draw some Space Marines (Shrike, Lysander) I was disappointed, but his concepts for Black Templars were nice.
>>
>>48009444
Meh, they make no less shots than the Lightning cannon or any ranged unit. It's just a nice support up from the back. Kicks the crap out of larger units as well.
>>
>>48009444
The plaguesmog is also quite good.
>>
File: image.png (952 KB, 1500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
952 KB, 1500x500
what the fuck?
>>
So will Arielles summoning count with the summon pool? I'm considering starting Sylvaneth but she gets MUCH better if you can actually summon those free units rather than having to pay for it essentially making the ability just the heal.
>>
so how exactly do the new summoning rules work or have those not been leaked yet
>>
So, still no points for skaven masterclan?
>>
>>48009920
Well, if you're good at Frenchinese, feel free to have a look-see for yourself. If you're not, you'll have to wait till we see the exact wording of her ability on Saturday.
>>
>>48010251
see >>48008264
>>
I tried the news points from the upcoming book today. AMA
>>
>>48008907
Well, I'd increase the Tree Revenants to 10 then add another 20 Dryads for the third Battleline.
That's your requirements done, the Revenants stocked up till they can actually survive a volley or two of the War Machine you'll want to run them at and more Dryads to work with. After that, you'd have 660 points left. I'd go for a Branchwych/Branchwraith, another unit of Kurnoth Hunters, a Treelord and 10 more Dryads, but until we know how the Battalions look, that's just a very rough plan. I'd also be partial to a bunch of Spite Revenants with Drycha, but again, those supposedly have a Battalion of their own, so I'd wait till I make a shopping list.
>>
>>48009920
By RAW it's not a summon, she just get to set up those units, no questions asked.
>>
>>48010293

what are news points?
>>
File: wd8.jpg (171 KB, 1400x961) Image search: [Google]
wd8.jpg
171 KB, 1400x961
She, uh, she's a big girl...
>>
That moment when i realize that as an ironjawz player ill be outnumbered by nearly all other armies bar Ogres and sigmarines points wise.

Oh well, Might as well make it fair on the others
>>
>>48010479
well she is a goddess after all
>>
>>48010479
>GW finally giving me a model that I can use to convert into a female demonprince of slannesh and a Hive Tryant chick

Neat. Womder what I'll do with all the beatles I have spare.
>>
>>48010562
>Hive Tryant chick
Gonna paint her purple/pinkish?
>>
R8 my Bone Zone boys -
Wight king with Black axe - 120
Necromancer - 120
20 skeleton warriors with spears - 160
20 skeleton warriors with hand weapons - 160
20 skeleton archers - 200
15 Grave Guard - 240
>>
>>48010531
Had a game against ironjawz with my stormcast this weekend. Funnily enough, our forces were strangely matched:
I had two units of ten liberators, he had a blob of 20 'ardboys.
I had 5 decimators and 5 protectors, he had ten brutes.
I had 2 fulminators, he had 3 gore-gruntas.
I had a lord-celestant, he had a megaboss.
(I had actually meant to play Skyborne Slayers, but I had forgotten my judicators)

Turns out that gore-gruntas compare very poorly to fulminators. Brutes incidentally also didn't do to hot against them.
On the other hand, the megaboss was mostly unstoppable. He caught the decimators and the lord-celestant with their pants down while they were chewing up the 'ardboys and just annihilated them. In the end I had to resort to drowning him in liberators and have the dracoth's continuously spit lightning in his face for three turns.
>>
Mannfred - 460
2 Archai - 240
2 Archai - 240

>>
Noob here, where are you guys getting these point values? Which system are you using?
>>
>>48010674
Or this:
Wight king with black axe - 120
Necromancer - 120
20 skeleton warriors with spears - 160
10 skeleton warriors with hand weapons - 80
10 skeleton warriors with hand weapons - 80
5 black knights - 120
10 skeleton archers - 100
10 grave guard - 160
Legion of death - 60
>>
>>48010674
Eh, I'd stick with spears all around. Those extra attacks really do add up. Other than that, its a bretty good list.
>>
>>48010821
Official GW ones, leaked from the upcoming book. Check the OP links.
>>
>>48010884
Thanks.
>>
>>48010562
Give em to me. I'll stick a tree on their back and play them as Sylvaneth-style Celestial Hurricanum.
>>
>>48010479
Jesus that beetle would be perfect for a khemric titan.
>>
>>48010836
Atm I'm just using the hand weapons because that's what I have handy. In the second list they may do better b/c of the legion needing 3 units of skellies. And units of 10 will profit from the 4/4 imstead of the 5/4 with fewer attacks. Using Deathless minions with Ruler of the Night for 5++ ward save, The axe boss will have either a black amulet (fits my fluff!) or a tomb blade, and thanks to batallion I get a second artifact, and either a ring of immortality or cursed book for the necro.
>>
>>48010952
After you get rid of all that disgusting *life* hanging from it, I assume?
>>
>>48010479
>Alarielle will never give you snu-snu

In all seriousness, weren't she and Tyrion in a relationship in Fantasy Battle? I wonder if they mention it all
>>
>>48010822
My only problem is with the 'legion of death' and only 'deathrattle' armies that you don't have a wizard. Ok, now you can pick a wizard trait and put it on your wight king, but still, if you have multiple wizards coming at you, you would be in trouble.
>>
File: skaven plague censer.png (1 MB, 524x1484) Image search: [Google]
skaven plague censer.png
1 MB, 524x1484
>>48009285
I think in bigger games i'll just cave in and pay the 2 clanrat tax to get in some molder shit and the gutter-runners / warlord / assassin i'd like to use, purely so half my collection doesn't wither

>>48009527
Plaguesmog is king.
>>
>>48011119
Yeah, I'll be using a necro first, kitbashing one out of a skeleton/gg later to fit. Three sets of GG will get me 10 with shields, 5 with great weapons, 10 for chariot crew and 5 to make into heroes - necro, liche priest, tomb champ, necrotect and one for something else.
>>
>>48010562
>Neat. Womder what I'll do with all the beatles I have spare.

Tzeentchian / Nurgle Maulerfiends
>>
>>48011121
Yeah. For like 2500 or even maybe 2000, I may just use mixed skaven. I do have thanquol. How does this look for 1.5k:

-plague furnace
-40 plague monks x2
>cong of filth
-plague furnace
-5 plague censer bearers x2
>plaguesmog congregation
-verminlord corruptor
>>
>>48011099
Tyrion and Alarielle had a child together and it was widely known they were rants ally involved. They held hands as the world Was destroyed even though she was married to malekith, so hopefully that relationship carried over into AoS. Now we just have to wait for that giant centerpiece model of Tyrion God of illumination, and the God version of Teclis
>>
File: 1392414654779.jpg (36 KB, 250x335) Image search: [Google]
1392414654779.jpg
36 KB, 250x335
>>48011265
>mfw can't find liche priest models on a reasonable price anywhere
>>
>>48011121
Isn't it 4 units of clanrats (2500 is 4+ and 2000 is 3+). It's use units of 10. Cheap.
>>
File: 1464629706638.jpg (82 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1464629706638.jpg
82 KB, 630x630
>tfw oneshotted Gordrakk on Mawkrusha with Thanquol and Boneripper and the player quit immediately afterwards
Gotta love the two different Arcane Bolts and the 2d6 mortal wounds
>>
File: SGreyseer.jpg (746 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
SGreyseer.jpg
746 KB, 1280x1024
>>48011461
Such is the fate of all slug-wit greenskins who stand before the might of the Masterclan.

What did you roll on 2d6? And how many points is Thanquol? didn't bother to look at him
>>
I don't see the points of the Tomb Kings in the leak, am I retarded?
I hope based leaker forgot them and not GW.
>>
>>48007234
>assumed that two people are the same person
No, I didn't, you assumed that; I replied to 2 different posts thinking they were 2 different people and made no connection between the two bar the fact I replied to them in a singular post, rather than 2.

T'was merely a misunderstanding, have woods.
>>
File: image.png (367 KB, 400x484) Image search: [Google]
image.png
367 KB, 400x484
>>48011543
T&B is probably one of my favorite models and characters in the fluff
>>
Thanquol's great. Did he make it into AoS? End Times seemed like it just abruptly dropped his and Verminking's subplot.
>>
>>48011543
11 wounds with Boneripper's flamethrowers, plus 2 on the first Arcane Bolt and 2 more on the Scorch spell.
Thanquol isn't on the list and we were testing the new points, employee told me he was 480.
>>
>>48011596
Yes. Check the webstore.
>>
>>48011564
They are in. Use your bloody eyes.
>>
>>48011608

I mean plotwise, sorry. I know the model's still around.
>>
>>48011564
Don't worry, you're just retarded.
>>
>>48011620
Ya he's still alive.
>>
File: image.png (313 KB, 400x484) Image search: [Google]
image.png
313 KB, 400x484
>>48011606
>mfw 480
>>
File: Skaven End times rec.jpg (979 KB, 1062x2642) Image search: [Google]
Skaven End times rec.jpg
979 KB, 1062x2642
>>48011596
He did, he's pretty strong in it.

They dropped fucking everything in that shitty Archaon final.

The last page of ET: Thanquol is literally Verminking saying 'watch out for [Clans] and [Names] and [other shit]...

And then nothing became of it. The book was great until that point.
>>
>>48011606
He's actually 500
>>
>>48011627
More schenanigans to come
>>
>>48011645
Fuk
>>
>>48011632
Eh, it's worth it for a wizard who can cast 2 spells, repeats failed ones on a 2+, has a 26" arcane bolt (Who deals d6 damage to skaven units) and gives a 6+ invul (5+ if the units has 13 or more models) all while being on a 12 wounds 4+ saving hulk of flesh who can either wreck your shit in melee or burn you to death with flamers.
>>
>>48011693
Has 13 wounds
>>
>>48011645
Still great for 2d6 wounds and his powerful attacks.

>>48011647
>>48011627
In the Pestilens army book there is a verminlord that is suggested to be Skrolk, and we know some Skaven were elevated to Daemonhood. Did Thanquol reach this or has been mentioned in his normal form?
>>
>>48011715
Right. I always mix his wounds with the Hell Pit Abomination's ones.
>>
>>48011693
So how should I build a new army design around him? I'm relatively new to army designing. I usually like to pair a hell pit with a warp grinder team. I have the pestilens start collecting. I have T&B. What next?
>>
>>48011736
Back up the bus. Which one is suggested to be ol Skrolk? I guessed he became a corruptor, but I didn't think he's already mentioned.
>>
>>48011758
I know the verminlord who revived him is mentioned in the wars of pestilens section, and on the next page it mentions a verminlord skrolok
>>
>>48011758
Since his command ability gives units an invul, you should use him when using lots of clan rats, slaves, stormvermins or plague monks I guess.
I mainly use him in my Skryre list though, between my warp cannons and the frontline clan rats, usually with ratlings/flamers.
That way, enemies must first charge the rats and when it's my turn, I can retreat and burn/shoot everything with T&B and the weapon teams.
Then charge with the rats whoever survives.
Also this lets me have some more defense on the warp cannons since they're kinda frail.
>>
>>48011693
What's best? Does it depend on what your army lacks? I'm tempted to say Flamers but -2 rend is good
>>
>>48011851
I like the idea of using with monks. Could be good. You mentioned weapon teams?
>>
>>48011638
>Clan moulder is doing some shady shit behind closed doors
>skrolk is still out there hidden and plotting
>Archaon is most powerful, but soon we shall inherit everything!

And then nothing. The skaven all plane shifted away from the old world offscreen and did nothing but be shittier beastmen for Archaon. No skaven betrayal to turn the final battle of middenheim into a free for all, no assassination attempt on Archaon, no skaven wizards showing up to help the incarnates contain the rift because they would be the only way to preserve the world and their gains. Nope, it became the Archaon show featuring Mannfred, with the skaven doing absolute shit.
>>
>>48011851
Also, is he good enough to field alongside Slaves to Darkness? He seems pretty darn strong.
>>
>>48011758
Stormfiends are always aces, as are Stormvermin.
Screech Verminking is also nice to have with Thanquol, since this allows you to cast the 13th fairly reliably and on a durable and agressive platform while the Verminking hangs back to support.
Screaming Bell is also pretty good for general shenanigans.
You'll also need a bunch of Clanrats for battle line duty.
>>
>>48011875
I guess so? I mean, he still craps mortal wounds all over the place and is pretty tough, but there won't be much buffs going in either direction.
>>
>>48011891
Damn. Well I guess I wasted my money on the pestilens starter box
>>
>>48011856
Braziers are good, but I wouldn't use him as a melee fighter unless absolutely necessary.
After all, he's still going to be your leader and you'll need him alive for the spells and the invul.
He can still fight with the braziers, although it's mediocre, but i'd rather have mediocre melee and great firepower than just great melee and no firepower whatsoever.
If you need -2 rend, just field Stormfiends with doomflayers.

>>48011875
I don't really think so. In fact, I was playing alongside my friend with a Slaaneshi army based on StD, I couldn't buff him. The save works only on skaven units.

>>48011891
Also gotta agree with this guy. Stormfiends are honestly great and can cover pretty much everything. Every skaven army should have at least three of them.
>>
File: zSkrolk.jpg (34 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
zSkrolk.jpg
34 KB, 600x620
>>48011789
Page 60.Pestilens battle-tome

Now i will admit we are entering headcanon territory, i don't give a fuck until Skrolk returns this is him. fite me

Sepskrik the Foul - Notice how he has unique artwork until any other Corrupter Vermin lord. why would they bother? and notice his lack of eyes.

He has a living carpet of parasites infesting him, just as Skrolk did, and is responsible for several outbreaks, and mentions his obsession with perfection and the idea that he has 'Slain entire armies...' - Not unlike the release of the Creeping Death during ET.

The story above obviously has him fight his hated foe, Lizardmen without any pause for caution, even running at a Slann and dispelling his magic like it were nothing. And finally he claims the Serpent-stone, which i say is just a re imagining of the Wormstone, Skrolk's magical bio-weapon of destruction that he never got to unleash in Grey Seer.

OC fanfiction do not steel!
>>
>>48011942
*he can still fight without the braziers, typo
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 438x616) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 438x616
>>48011944
Mfw
>>
Hey, do you guys run WYSIWYG, or would you let a model with different physical weapons slide so long as it's stated? In SCGT they had nothing about that and just said you need to state it on deployment.
>>
>>48011911
Did I?
>>
>playing skaven
>EVER
>>
File: Skaven Stormvermin.jpg (178 KB, 1024x1494) Image search: [Google]
Skaven Stormvermin.jpg
178 KB, 1024x1494
>>48012014
Say that to my face man-thing, not online see what happens
>>
>>48011863
Yeah. Weapon teams are fairly reliable unless you try to overload them, but things as simple as a ratling or a wind mortar team can really turn the tide of the battle.
It really depends on what you and your opponent field.
I usually keep at least one of each.
>>
>>48011911
Have you already assembled them?
Because if not the starting force can be assembled as Warp Lightning cannon, Screaming Bell with Grey Seer, any Verminlord/Verminking and a bunch of giant rats. And there is always room for a pile of plague monks and a priest.
>>
>>48011874
>Nope, it became the Archaon show featuring Mannfred, with the skaven doing absolute shit.

It sounded so bad i didn't even read it.

I heard Thanquol himself just got silently killed or taken down by some nameless Chaos cheif in a tiny sub-paragraph on the side. Terrible way to end all the awesome build up in Thanquol
>>
>>48012001
Nah, Pestilens is still good. They bring generally high damage and mortal wounds by the bucket.
>>
Any advice on a 1000pt Skryre lis?
>>
>>48002664
How do I sell AoS to a bunch of MtG players? A lot of them seem interested in the game, but they seem to have reservations in actually buying the miniatures. What do I do?
>>
>>48012014
>Year of Sigmar 00001 ASE*
>Caring what armies other people play

*After (first deployment of) Stormcast Eternals
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>48012070
Yeah. I've built part of the plague claw and painted it, along with some monks.
>>
>>48012101
Yeah don't bother with the Skryre formation. that shit is 200 pts on it's own. save it for bigger games

Didn't pay attention to warp-lightning cannon costs, but you need 2 Engine-covens with the cheapest being a cannon and engineer, with every other forcing at least one unit of Stormfiends I'm sure you know those fuckers are 300.

I'd say Skryre would want some cheap clanrats / giant-rats just to hold down enemy units for shooting into.
>>
>>48004421
>Allarielle, queen of the elves isn't an elf
>>
>>48012162

Hm. Well in that case, do you have any preferences for Skryre at 2000 with the formation?
>>
>>48012151
Ohh, looking nice.
>>48012114
>MtG players
>reluctant to spend money
How's life in the mirror universe, anon?
>>
>>48012151
This looks amazing m8. The ammo goop looks incredibly disgusting, the details are crisp and the verdigris spread looks fairly realistic. If the rest of your army will look like this, then 10/10 would play against and take pictures of.
>>
how do I find high elves on the website?
>>
>>48012211
At this point, she really isn't anymore. She hasn't been the queen of elves for ages upon ages, and she hasn't been an elf for about as long.
She's the physical incarnation of Ghyran and as such the Goddess of Life.
>>
>>48012269
Sweet, thanks man (though I think I went a little nuts with the oxide). May as well stick to the pestes for now and expand my collection later to encompass all skavendom. Also, are warpfire weapon teams still available to buy?
>>
>>48012101
>1 Battle standard bearer (No idea about the cost, I can't find it in the list) for re-rolling hit rolls of one and not testing on battleshock within 13 inches
>1 warlock engineer for the supercharged arcane bolt (100p, Leader)
>1 Warp lightning cannon (180p, Artillery)
>40 clanrats (60p, Battleline)
>3 stormfiends with whatever you want to field them, I'd say Doomflayer gauntlets, Ratling cannons and Grinderfists (300p, Battleline)
>1 ratling gun weapon team (80p)
>2 poisoned wind mortar weapon team (60p each)
That leaves you with 840 points, and considering the BSB is going to be 100 or 140 points, you're pretty close to 1000.
If it turns out as a 100p unit, you can field more clan rats.
Keep your clanrats in front and be sure to use the BSB asap to avoid heavy losses.
Keep the ratlings behind the frontline and the wind mortars close to the warp cannon to use as auxiliar artillery suited for taking down 10/20+ models unit. Use the cannon to blow up heroes and weaken warmachines.
Deep strike with the stormfiends, shoot your ratlings and charge, enjoy the slaughter.
There, you have a working skryre army.
>>
>>48012151
Looks nice. i like the little runes picked out in blue rust wash. breaks it up

>>48012238
Not sure about 2000 pts games in general.
I did notice they only made the Ratling gun 20 pts over the Warp-fire flamer, so i'd still say the Ratling is far superior.

I guess at that point 2 seperate Stormfiend units is fine, one for shooting, one melee perhaps.
>>
>>48012283
eldritch council
phoenix temple
lion rangers
ordo draconis
swifthawk agents
>>
>>48012357

Wow, nice.
>>
How out of place would it be in larger games to have Vlad and Isabella together in a Free People army that mainly uses siege weapons?
>>
>>48012238
Goutfyre Skorch. All. The. Way.
Seriously, just do it. You can place the models wherever the fuck you want and so long as you keep 3.1" distance from enemy units, you don't even take damage. Meaning... you can toss 6D3 Mortal Wounds at whatever you want off the board via 3 Stormfiends with Warpfire Throwers. Then you toss another unit of Stormfiends with Shock Gauntlets at something and cackle maniacally as your multiplying attacks with Rend and damage 2 rip anything in the game a new one.
After maxing out that coven, add some Warp Lightning Cannons and the required Arch Warlock. Leftover points could be invested into a small Gascloud Chokelung coven because that experimental bomb is seriously nasty.
>>
>>48012360
so, no spearmen/archers/silver helms/bolt thrower?
>>
>>48012383
Sadly 1000 points isn't much and won't let you field formations (Which are broken, holy shit), but that list should be versatile enough to let you play the majority of scenarios.
>>
>>48012423
Discontinued. Rules are still usable but the models aren't produced anymore. And if we're honest, with Spearmen it was high fucking time because those guys looked horribly dated.
>>
>>48012014

I know right? where are all the ironjaw bros?
>>
>>48011856
Let's say it this way: Both weapons have the same maximum damage output.
The Braziers can be buffed by attack count buffs, the Projectors cannot. The only such buff you are realistically going to get is the Verminlord Corruptor's, who has better targets to buff with it, like 40 strong Plague Monk blocks.
The Braziers also have the distinct disadvantage that you have to hit, wound and go through saves with them, whereas the Projectors, you roll 2 dice and that's the damage you do period.
On the flip side, the Braziers can be used twice per round (both melee phases) whereas the Projectors can only be used in your shooting phase.
In short, if you want reliable, point-and-melt damage, take the Projectors. If you want balls-out damage potential, take the Braziers.
If you're undecided, just take whichever you think looks better.

>>48011875
I wouldn't do that, since his powerful Command is too good not to use but can only target Skaven, not StD.
>>
>>48005187
hilarious !
>>
Do we know if the Flesh-eaters command abilities are summon or creation? i.e., counted in your total point or not.
>>
>>48012211
She feels no kinship to the Arlves, only to her tree children.
>>
>>48012096
>I heard Thanquol himself just got silently killed or taken down by some nameless Chaos cheif in a tiny sub-paragraph on the side. Terrible way to end all the awesome build up in Thanquol

It's in the novel, The author clarified that Canto thought Thanqoul was killed for the whole Valten affair but it turns out that it was another Skaven. Apparently Archaon doesn't tell the difference of one Skaven to another.
>>
File: 20160331_144155.jpg (119 KB, 854x1000) Image search: [Google]
20160331_144155.jpg
119 KB, 854x1000
>>48007091
>And lastly is the Phoenicium, reclaimed from a mountain by the Anointed of the Phoenix.
About this, are the minor factions from Grand Alliance: Order ever going to be expanded on in the future?
I know they're expanding on the Bonesplitterz and the Beastclaw Raiders, but Order is getting Sylvaneth and some kind of Shadow elfs which aren't listed, so it makes me a bit cautious about these smaller Order ones ever getting more to them.

I think the fluff behind some of the minors could make interesting armies, like pic attached which are Clan Moulder but with dragons and knights or the Collegiate Arcane who use machines and magic tools to cast their magic, but with so many of them and newer Order factions coming I think they might squatted before they really get interesting.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.