[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>characters you never got to play Summoner/druid/pet class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 13
>characters you never got to play
Summoner/druid/pet class with a caterpillar that eventually becomes a butterfly
>>
Radiation-themed Magical Girl with nuclear tits
>>
>>47998628
I hope her bra is two missile tips
>>
>>47998583
Is she gunna fuck that thing or what?
>>
>>47998583
Parrot with a pirate familiar.
Sorting hat type thing with a wizard familiar.
Timon/Pumbaa with a Timon/Pumbaa familiar.
>>
File: FLUFFY.gif (145 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
FLUFFY.gif
145 KB, 320x240
>>47998691
Volcarona is not for sexual
>>
>>47998583
A mentally unstable druid that has had absolutely no contact with other humanoids other than encountering the odd hunter every now and again, who usually end up scared out of their minds. Also he is married to a literral unicorn.

DM would never allow it.
>>
File: image.jpg (433 KB, 2660x1900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
433 KB, 2660x1900
>>47998777
Right....
>>
>>47998972
the right titty

its a face

>mysteries of nature
>>
File: CjWja0iVEAIiKzD.jpg (51 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
CjWja0iVEAIiKzD.jpg
51 KB, 600x448
>>47998583
That's a moth.

Also, at this point? Anything. I keep making characters and then never playing them. I can't even bring myself to run a game, and no one else is running games.

Although I'm kind of on an Eva kick, so I want to do a Sentai-in-living-robots thing.
>>
>>47998777
FLUFFIEST

777 God-trips confirm for the rest of fictional history that buttershits <<<<< fluffy moths
>>
A crazy tomb raider necromancer who collects the corpses of old kings for the knowledge and their magical artifacts because "THEY BELONG IN A MUSEM"

A fighter who uses a different weapon set for every situation and always has the right tool for the job.

A reformed rogue turned spymaster/inquisitor who hunts down enemies of the state.

A binder.
>>
File: shinji2 (male.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
shinji2 (male.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
>>47999011
>fixing what aint broken
>>
File: BestDad.jpg (36 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
BestDad.jpg
36 KB, 604x453
>>47999055
Anon, I'm one of those people who defends Shinji's attitude of not wanting to get in the fucking robot, but to say that he's "not broken" is pretty wrong. Maybe some titty skittles would make him more confident.
>>
A psychopomp. Talks to the dead, gets their help in exchange for finishing their unfinished business, leads them into the afterlife and carries on their memory. When the rest of the world forgets about the dead, she remembers.
>>
File: giphy.gif (381 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
381 KB, 200x200
A druid who is literally a deer. It would be introduced as just "a druid" and people will think it's an eccentric guy in wild shape, but as time passes they realize that it really is just a deer. More time passes and they realize that it really is a druid, it just happens to be a deer as well.

It was a normal deer who was magically awakened into sapience, but kept acting like a deer. It understands what's going on around it and understands speech, but still responds to things as an animal would, except with less fear and more apathy. And it kicks the absolute shit out of everything that pisses it off. If played right it would be delightfully unnerving to other characters in the world. While hilarious, it's pretty disruptive and probably wouldn't go over well in most groups. I'm just waiting for the day.
>>
>>47998583
Volcarona is a MOTH, you fucking idiot
Volcarona is also best girl
>>
>>47998583
An amputee necromancer who took other people's limbs and then used them as his own
>>
>>48003309
Someone linked a picture yesterday and I wish I saved it.

It was Rin from Katawa Shoujo and Emi was stitching corpse arms onto her. Rin didn't look pleased.
>>
>>48003402
I'm just imagining doctor octopus but with zombie arms
>>
>>48001571
Could also verge into "real fucking horror show/let us never speak of this again/I still have nightmares" territory real quick.

It's smart, right? at least for a deer. It also has uncanny powers.

We've also established it's not nice at all. At BEST, it's amoral in the most literal since. At best.

For starters, maybe our awakened Druid gets the idea in it's head to show people how it feels when someone comes into your house, because you're coming into it's house all the time.

There are a lot of ways you could feel violated by something like that without it even actually touching you.

Or your friends, family, and pets.

And your small children.

"I saw a Deer today daddy"

"That's nice."

(Wait, he hasn't even been outside today. ARE THOSE FUCKING HOOF PRINTS?)

I leave the potentially "David Lynch/Body Horror" style shenanigans to the imagination of others.
>>
>>47998583
Ex-swordsman who's spirit was entrapped inside a sword. He has the ability to possess whoever touches him, but otherwise all he can do is angrily and ineffectually telepathically shout at people.
The first thing that picks him up is a corgi.
>>
File: Sadamoto_nadia-shinji.png (116 KB, 492x488) Image search: [Google]
Sadamoto_nadia-shinji.png
116 KB, 492x488
>>47999011
>>47999055

Poor nigga just can't get a break
>>
>>47998691
She already did.
>>
I'd love to play a Unicorn, inspired largely from the Last Unicorn book and Movie as well as myths.

Problem is there has been a certain show over the last few years that has made the idea toxic to our DM, to the point that we've fought a caricature of the main character who was enthralling town after town to be her friends.

We think he may be a closet fan, over-reacting like a gay republican.
>>
>>47998583
An 8 foot tall, black-armored hulk from Hell with a flaming greatsword on his back and a clip on tie on his neck that spends his free time grading Infernal history essays, paying alimony, and weeping over crayon pictures of him with two small children.

>Destructicus the Weary
>>
>>48009219
>we've fought a caricature of the main character who was enthralling town after town to be her friends.
I think playing a *HORSE* with a horn is a silly concept, but what? He made Twilight Sparkle a BBEG?
>"Dave, this is stupid, stop being stupid"

Also, I almost played a Drakengard inspired character that was a crossdressing bard Pacted to the Unicorn, who was a bit more Kirin from Monster Hunter. He was a jackass and she gave up her Memory.

>>48010014
Seems like it would be better suited to a short story. Write it, Anon.
>>
A solipsistic sorcerer or psion
>>
>>47998972
Someone post the Franken Fran version.
>>
>>47998583
>Summoner/druid/pet class with a caterpillar that eventually becomes a butterfly
- Metapod, use Harden!
- Metapod, counter that Harden with a Harden of your own!
- Good job, Metapod, now Harden!
- We won't lose, Metapod, use Harden too!
>>
>>48010188
Magical horse with a horn. Get it right.

And yes, Twilight was a BBEG.
Which we did, indeed call him out on.
Which didn't actually stop us from playing through the adventure anyway.
>>
A city druid. One that considers the city as just another ecosystem to protect, with insects, dogs, rats, cats and humans. His job would be culling "nature" that gets uppity and tries to overrun human settlements.

>>48010361
Well, duh. You obviously let the caterpillar cocoon over your chest so it gets your body heat to help it develop and, in exchange, he gives you a decent body armor for the remainder of the metamorphosis process.
By the time it "hatches" the bond between the druid and its companion would be unbreakable

>>48010434
An archimage unicorn with a dragon servant and a goal to asimilate people into her idea of an utopia doesn't sound bad at all for a BBEG
Your friend is ceirtainly a closet case anyway
>>
>>48003890
This is almost exactly the vibe I was going for. Just an ironically terrifying deer.

I imagined that if there were some sort of alcoholic in the party (which there often is) I would actually speak to him in a deep ass voice and say something fucked up, but only when we were alone, and only to him, driving him to madness if the party doesn't believe him.
>>
File: caterpillar_chan.jpg (286 KB, 508x652) Image search: [Google]
caterpillar_chan.jpg
286 KB, 508x652
>>48010336
>>
>>48010549
>A city druid.
That's actually a class archetype in Pathfinder, and I'm pretty sure D&D has it as an option as well.
>>
File: shinji4 (male).jpg (95 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
shinji4 (male).jpg
95 KB, 500x500
>>48004337
GANBATTE SHINJI
>>
>>48011234
It is an option in D&D 3.5, albeit a terrible one.
>>
>>47998583
I had a few paladins I never got around to.

>noble orc paladin of kord who was doing the stereotypical "i'm not evil I swear" thing while his brother was also the paladin of some evil deity
>paladin of pelor who was forcibly brought back as an intelligent undead, but temporarily continues his quest against undead, knowing he needs to kill himself eventually
>i dunno but her companion is a rhino
>>
>>48004201
Something similar - some kind of awakened sword, who takes over people's bodies. It has some hypnosis magic, but drains the life of its wielder to "live".
>>
File: interesting choice.jpg (124 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
interesting choice.jpg
124 KB, 600x363
>>47999054
>A binder
Office themed campaign?
>>
>>48011653
As are most options in 3.5, including the option to play 3.5.

>>48012037
It's a class that magically binds people to their will, if I recall. The D&D equivalent of a pokemon trainer.

>>48011939
There's a storytime someone did of "what if" a Paladin enchanting a sentient sword was picked up by an orc and made him Good.
>>
>>48012127
>>48012037
Not exactly. A binder makes pacts with otherworldly spirits that don't technically exist or some shit so the spirits can experience life through their bodies in exchange for power, binding them to their own souls. The spirits in question are always people who once existed but got their souls destroyed or some other tragedy, which is actually quite interesting to read.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.