[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever had to deal with smelly players?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1467061147201.png (22 KB, 479x285) Image search: [Google]
1467061147201.png
22 KB, 479x285
Have you ever had to deal with smelly players?
>>
Yeah. Played a game at Birmingham university next to a guy in a huge coat. He smelled really bad, and when I asked my friend who'd been playing with him for years his reply surprised me. It was either that he didn't notice, or something like role players and hygiene don't go together. Either way it was depressing and I never went back to play , in part, for that reason. Standards only ever rise to the bare, bare minimum we ever set.
>>
Yep, it's normally the really fat guys.

They're too fat to wipe their arses clean, so walk around with a shitty crack, they're also fat so they sweat a lot. The shitty sweat seeps into their underwear and onto their jeans.

They wash these jeans once every two weeks.

fucking NASTY
>>
Just dock them 50-100 XP for each time they show up and you can smell them.
>>
>>47995247
I met a stinky ass L5R player at Gen Con one year during the qualifiers for Worlds. I told him he reeked and to stop by his room and take a fucking shower. He laughed and said his stench was just another weapon to players off their game.

I beat his ass silly and told him to go take a shower again. I checked the standings at the end of the Swiss rounds and he only managed 2 for 6.

The next year AEG put a Hygiene rule into their floor rules and I never saw a stank-ass samurai again.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 180x140) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 180x140
>>47995846

They make special wiping sticks for us fat guys. I use mine daily. I make it a point to change clothes and a quick shower 2x daily at cons and such.
>>
https://youtu.be/oyUluO-1vwY

This guy used to go to my local shop. He smelled so bad that you'd notice when he walked into the store immediately. I think the store owner banned him once yugioh stuff stopped selling well.
>>
What posses a person to think that smelling like BO in public is an acceptable thing to do?
>>
>>47998970
You may not know

I just got back from a four day music festival and while I knew I must stink, I couldn't really smell myself
>>
>>47995247
>University Village
UTD?
>>
>>47995247
Several times, with more than one person. Including this one disgusting piece of shit who would always take his shoes off to reveal his filth-encrusted, never-washed feet.
>>
>>47995247
Fuck locals.
>>
>>47996463
See even though you're a lard, you're a pretty considerate and cool guy
>>
>>47999008
One of my great fears. My mom used to always tell me I was ripe, including a couple of times when id just gotten out of the shower. I think it was pheromones or some such as Ive never had anyone else ever say anything, but the damage has been done and now Im always wondering if I stink to those around me.
>>
>>47999008
>>47999846
My experience with this was at Basic Training. Apparently the lot of us smelled totally rank the entire time, but all of the TIs and other staff were too used to it to comment on it.
>>
>>47995247
I had a pity-friend who was basically every possible horrible thing you'd associate with the word "nerd". Squeaky high-pitched voice, tall and scrawny, he had a rat-tail for most of middle and high school, and, of course, he smelled awful. His breath, in particular. It was like he brushed his teeth with Bugles. And as someone who's forced by circumstance to take care of her hair, you could tell he'd go weeks without washing it (and presumably, along with that, showering), and yet somehow his breath was the most powerful scent. Maybe it was simply because it wasn't constant--like, you get used to the I'm-using-Axe-in-lieu-of-being-clean thing, but his breath was like an overwhelming hit-and-run strike.

There was another player years later who was occasionally smelly, but that was more tolerable. The only time it was really memorable was the time the commuting players wound up stuck in traffic for, like, three hours in the hot sun, so it's hard to fault him for that.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (357 KB, 1100x865) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
357 KB, 1100x865
>>47995247
Have you ever had to deal with smelly blanks?
>>
>>48000011
But that's fit men sweaty from physical activity. That's different. That's good stink.
>>
>>48001284

Does Jurgen smell because he's a blank, or is he a blank because he smells?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.