[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think people would eat at a restaurant with LARP gladiator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 1024x587) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 1024x587
Do you think people would eat at a restaurant with LARP gladiator fights?
UFC meets LOTR

Maybe even tie the Roleplay into the menu
>>
You mean like Medieval Times?

Could be pretty cringeworthy Aniki.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 800x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 800x540
>>47991671
Make ligers come out of the floor
>>
>>47991710
Like that but with elves and dwarves and goblins and trolls.

And sponge weapons so giving a decent womping to each other.
>>
>>47991789
Ideally the spaghetti should be on your customers plates, not all over the floor
>>
>>47991804
Care to elaborate ?

Le copy pasta maymay?
>>
>>47991671

I want a bar with semi-medieval decor that's not quite an FLGS but allows and encourages games to happen there. Or maybe what I want to do is go drink at a Renaissance Faire, which is something I can't do because I work at one.

>>47991804
>Ideally the spaghetti should be on your customers plates, not all over the floor

Yeah, it would probably be cringy as fuck.
>>
>>47991804
>>47991870
You guys just hate fun.

Obviously it would primarily pander to kids

But there could be foxy boxing Friday's where half naked girls beat each other with unnecessarily large weapons.
>>
>>47992047
Sounds pretty gay
>>
>>47991671
Medieval Times works for two reasons:
It's jousting, which is a spectacle normies probably won't see anywhere else.
And it's dark inside, so the self-conscious normies don't feel shame about being there.
>>
>>47991870
> I want a bar with semi-medieval decor that's not quite an FLGS but allows and encourages games to happen there
come to europe my dear friend
>>
>>47996518

The school I teach at does a trip for our sixth graders to Medieval Times at the end of each year, and it's legitimately hilarious seeing the teachers and admins get just as into the cheering as the kids are.
>>
File: 1458890433959.jpg (67 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1458890433959.jpg
67 KB, 640x400
>>47991671
I would go to this OP, make my dream come true
>>
>>47991870
>which is something I can't do because I work at one.
I hear the campgrounds at the Texas Renfest gets pretty crazy. Never been myself.
>>
>>47999887
I've always wanted to work at a Renfest and act like a magician's apprentice, monk, alchemist or even jester or something, just to play one of those characters you see running about.
I once went to one with my parents and this lord talked about my brother and I and how he was interested in having us talk to his daughters (in character, of course).
If my parents weren't there, I would have played along.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.