[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTG LEGACY GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: download (1).jpg (12 KB, 178x248) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12 KB, 178x248
Naysayers get rekt edition. Legacy is alive and well, and DDFT just made top 8 at the SCG Dallas Classic. Anyone who thinks the deck isn't a viable storm option pls die.
>>
I don't know much about ddft but maindeck deck seems like it would stretch the manabase a lot. And there were so many dnt decks in the top 16...
>>
>>47988534
it's viable but it's extremely mind bogglingly difficult in exchange for a small amount of resilience against decks that ANT is already good against
>>
>>47989316
OP here, it's not really that hard. There's a handful of basic piles that get you out of most situations. The unusual piles can be tough but you learn to think of pile building in terms of costs, and it gets easier.
>>
Trying to build Grixis Delver for a meta with a lot of chalice and blood moon. Does a 2/2/2 usea/trop/volc manabase to support 2 decay main/1 side make sense
>>
What's the point of getting into legacy as long as the reserved list exist?
>But anon, dual lands will only increase in price! Get in now before it gets more expensive!
Why not play a supported format?
>>
File: Kongou7.jpg (88 KB, 850x617) Image search: [Google]
Kongou7.jpg
88 KB, 850x617
>>47993933
>Why not play a supported format?

Standard costs too much and anything interesting gets banned in Modern.

Only Pauper and Legacy are truly enjoyable.
>>
>>47993933
Standard is boring, modern is mind numbing and expensive.

Also playing magic with adults is actually fun.
>>
>>47993933
Why not get a job so you can join big boy magic and actually have fun?
>>
>>47993933
>What are chinese fakes
I don't understand how people still says that legacy is expensive. If you want to spend a fortune, is your only fault
>>
File: WorkingClassScum.jpg (108 KB, 1181x897) Image search: [Google]
WorkingClassScum.jpg
108 KB, 1181x897
>>47995364
>buying chink fakes

must be shit being poor.
>>
Xth for belcher is best deck.
>>
>>47995469
Please play more belcher. I like free wins.
>>
>>47993933
You can buy a Tundra and a Volcanic Island and play Miracles at 99.9% capacity forevermore with the option of selling them for at least as much as you got them if you have an economic emergency.
Or you can spend the same money playing two years and a half of standard and accumulate a bunch of cardboard that's worth notthing when it rotates.
>>
>>47995393
I din't waste more than 100 on my legacy deck, go cry about your invesments where someone care, manchild
>>
>>47994786
My job plays for food, shelter and hookers.
I'm not giving up either to play a children's card game.
That's why I play manaless Dredge and bathe on the tears of unprepared grognards with $2k decks.
>>
>>47988534
i'm still convinced a hybrid Doomsday ANT shell is the proper way to go for the single best storm variant, then you can maindeck discard and fuck over bluefags/aggrofags.
>>
>>47997036
this, miracles will forever be retarded until EotC remembers it exists and proceeds to mass banhammer shit like its modern.
>>
>>47997232
Doomsday and ad nauseam aren't friends. ANT generally runs a ton of disruption, and shits on most blue control decks
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.