[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every planet in Mass Effect's setting, if they have enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: sru_sro_header_city_1600_01_1.jpg (789 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
sru_sro_header_city_1600_01_1.jpg
789 KB, 1600x600
Every planet in Mass Effect's setting, if they have enough life on them, are now given a Shadowrun manasphere. This means that people on mana planets start to give birth to Elves and Dorfs. Mages, spirits, and dragons start popping up all over the galaxy, ect ect. What happens?
>>
>>47986899
Everything is reduced to five choices maximum, with one of the choice
colored red and another choice colored blue.
In the end, there will be only three choices that actually matter and you will be forced at all times to pick just one or to quit playing entirely.
>>
>>47986899
Just the humans? Or are there now Asari Double-Elves and Krogan Double-Trolls?
>>
>>47987075
If it is alive then chances are it will have SURGE and awakened shit going on. So yes, Krogan double trolls.
>>
>>47986899
I dont know what will come of this thread but I bet it will have an unsatisfying ending.
>>
>>47987102
Krogan double trolls find exciting new careers as boarding missiles: you put them in a torpedo tube and shoot them into the enemy ship.
>>
Why?
>>
>>47987174
Because reasons.
>>
>>47986899
Crazy wacko shit, my nigga
>>
>>47986899
Another setting ruined.
>>
>>47986899
Both settings become 100x shittier
>>
>>47986899
Part of me wants to get all hype for the idea but a greater part of me says wahts the fucking point?

Mass effect already had Orcs, Trolls, Elves, Dorfs and magic.

If I was to run a Mass Effect game with cyberpunk bits in it I wouldn't need to start mashing incompatible lore together considering that ME already had cybernetic augmentation quite heavily in the last games.

How about instead;

Every homeworld now has a seat on the council.

Council Space now consists of all the homeworlds and surrounding systems + 2 or three jump gates out and their surrounding systems.

Due to the massive new numbers of political players, most of whom are in a state of feud with at least two others, there is maximum back stabbing going on.

Much rebuilding needed after ME3. Pirates and rebel nations/worlds everywhere. Lots of Frountier space covered in graveyards and dead reapers.

Omega is now a nation in it's own right although it looks more like Tortuga in SPAAAAACE!!!.

Yhag + Vorcha + Krogan rebels setting up Mordor in SPAAAACE!!!.
>>
>>47987159
Excellent!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.