[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Titles, Honors, and Ranks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: EndCampaignPC.jpg (178 KB, 500x644) Image search: [Google]
EndCampaignPC.jpg
178 KB, 500x644
I need titles /tg/! Original ones, for the key players in the court of the royal city. I already have the quite unoriginal Emperor chosen, but what of his advisors?

>His right hand and chief confidante?
>The master of the Magos Council?
>The head priest, voice of a hundred religions?
>The commander of the royal armies?
>The silent psion scion of the sneaks?

While we're at it, give me examples of your own made-up or original titles. I'd love to hear 'em.
>>
How about "Sir Spam-a-lot, Queerlord of the Mediocre-at-best Comic"?
>>
>>47984311
The mediocrity of the comic can be discussed on /co/. The image was only meant to play off the subject, nothing more. Diggin' that title though, but there's no knights on the council currently, so I'll save "Sir Spam-a-lot" for another time.
>>
>>47984365
Alright then. In that case, you'd probably find this page interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_titles

It's quite an impressive list, and includes neat titles like Tagmatarchis and Recipient of Edicts.
>>
>>47984280

Veeps
Grand Poo-bah of the Wigwams
Shouter of Serenity, Whisper of Divinity
Hand that thrusts the Spear
Glass Dancer
>>
>>47984311
except you're the one who constantly spams entire threads the moment anyone ever brings the series up.

Is your autistic hateboner so strong that you have not the self respect to control it?
>>
phallocentric society:
The Turgid
Most Vascular and Throbbing
Halfmast
>>
>>47984417
>>47984425
Wonderful ideas guys, thanks.
>>
>>47984280
Lord High Executioner
Lord High Everything Else
Mikado
>>
>>47984425

I actually like these and that confuses and angers me.
>>
>>47984280
>His right hand and chief confidante?
Vizier, First of Slave, Chief Eunuch, (if the Emperor is somehow is a spiritual leader)
>The master of the Magos Council?
His Mystery, Archmage
>The head priest, voice of a hundred religions?
The Concord, Holiest of Holies
>The commander of the royal armies?
Warking (kings might be subjects to emperors), Master of Cruelties
>The silent psion scion of the sneaks?
(he is only referred to by euphemisms, with no official rank or title)
>>
>>47990817
>Vizier, First of Slave, Chief Eunuch, (if the Emperor is somehow is a spiritual leader)
*Slaves
I was going to write in "high priest" before the parenthesis, then I read your third line but forgot to erase the rest of the sentence.
>>
>>47984425
>Hand that Thrusts the Spear

Top notch shit right there.
>>
>>47984365
The solution's to not respond to him. It's the same one or two guys each time, and they'll eventually get bored and fuck off if they don't get a rise out of people.
>>
>>47984280
Culture, language, etc bro? If you are going for generic fantasy kingdom why bother.
>>
File: 420 gb.png (75 KB, 983x1013) Image search: [Google]
420 gb.png
75 KB, 983x1013
>>47984417
>Dàifu (great man), an older title used to address high officials in ancient times, now used colloquially when addressing a doctor.
>you're dàifu a shit
>>
some really good ones I've heard from previous players and DMs:

>Flame-Weeping Sepulcher Sword of the East
>Minister of Omission
>The Steel Autumn
>The Fountain of Carnage
>Scribe of the Blood-Margins
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.