[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imperial fags, sway me from heresy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I challenge you to make me a believer in your emperor again
>>
>>47979842
We have kittens and cute girls in power corsets. And your bolter will never threaten to stab you.
>>
When you die, no one eats your soul.

Imperial society is so corrupt you can be selfish and greedy anyway, which is the main draw of Chaos.
>>
>>47979842
Fuck that.

Better just burn you and make you an example for the rest of them.
>>
op here, what imperial chapter is the closest to the world eaters? specifically in love for combat, but perhaps in a more noble way?
>>
>>47979842
The Emperor's wisdom and greatness is a fire that lights the way for humanity through a night of unspeakable horrors. To turn from the light is to be burned by it, that your sins be purged and the Emperor judge you fit to return to the side of his Throne in death. In other words, who wants heretic barbeque?
>>
>>47980425

you don't even have to be more noble or good or shit like that. Its 40k. Even the goodguys are terrible.

Minotaurs, Space Sharks, and Flesh Tearers just off the top of my head. Marines Malevolent and Dark Angels if you want your marines to just be bad guys, less rip and tear.
>>
>>47979842
>>47980425

Fuck off and stick with your shitty WE
>>
>>47979842

The Emperor doesn't even know you, yet he shall ensure that if you die, you shall be sent to a realm of eternal salvation, and provided you prove sufficiently faithful, shall watch over your living self as well.

Chaos? They provide no such solstice; you are nothing but a toy to them at best; a tool to be used and disposed of when no longer useful at worst, and they care not for your plights in the eventual damnation of the warp.

Repent heretic; the Emperor forgives, for he loves you; he loves all of humanity, and would like it if you did your part to keep it united.
>>
>>47980787
... You either have no taste in preheresy chapters, are a cock sucker, or a dark angel player.
>>
>>47981043
>preheresy chapters
>thread is post heresy

And you have no reading comprehension or brain.
>>
>>47981043
World Eaters were decent pre-heresy, but post-heresy they're just generic Khorne marines with no substance beyond that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.