[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/de/ - Dark Eldar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
Fellow archons, dracons, true-kin all. A toast to the crude mon-keigh in bulky armor, and all the work they have done to fill themselves with hubris and make themselves so stimulatingly resilient to torture! Watching them crumble slowly fills me with delight. I propose a topic for discussion. Which species' pain do you find to be most pleasing?
>>
New deldar dex when?
>>
>>47973936
SOON, PLEASE. I'm tired of us having 5 viable units even if I can win with them. Provided I cheese and they don't. What were they thinking with this 'dex.
>>
>>47973967
I want some sort of battle focus style rule for the DE, that lets them be more mobile, like their craftworld kin.
Not an exact copy of that rule though.
Maybe something that lets them charge after running, or allows them to charge trough cover without any disadvantages.
>>
>>47974224
It's kind of ridiculous that DE used to be the fast ones and still are according to fluff, but in the game itself the craftworlders not only do basically everything else better other than poison spam, but also move faster too. The fluff says one thing but the crunch the opposite. I wonder how and why this happened, DE figures got too popular?
>>
>>47974419
No, just codex frenzy, bigger, better, faster, stronger, make the new codex the thing everyone needs to play.
>>
>>47973871
is this some kinda elf fag thread? seems i need call in the local paladins yall talking some sick shit.
>>
File: 1426406101701.jpg (71 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1426406101701.jpg
71 KB, 600x800
>>47975065
Hello sir i hear you had a complaint about some evil elf ballics? They are stroking there egos or something along that lines sir?
>>
File: 1458474081265.jpg (369 KB, 1009x1300) Image search: [Google]
1458474081265.jpg
369 KB, 1009x1300
>>47975081
That is what it looks like to me. Elves your goning to have to tone down the stroking before we call in more paladins.

You can discus away but i will be monitoring.
>>
>>47975081
Nothing going on here just selling these good soldiers ketchup squirting knives! Good day to you sir.
>>
Wew lad Galactic laser tag sure is fun! A lot more fun than murder and slavery like those OTHER dark eldar.
>>
File: 1466676901974.jpg (221 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1466676901974.jpg
221 KB, 1600x1200
>>47975130
Oh well i see. Ill have to inspect those of coarse let me get an expert.

This dwarf here says your a lier and a scoundrel
Im gana ask that you lay down your aggression before i have to put in the full force of my faith.
>>
>>47975174
well that certinly dose seem acceptable. just keep the sharp weapons out of it and i can accept this.
>>
File: 3.jpg (66 KB, 513x719) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
66 KB, 513x719
>>47975197
OH Shit! look over there I think those humans need help!
>>
>>47973871
Tell me about the most ridiculous dark eldar shenanigans.
>>
>>47977411
The Black hole in a box is a pretty good one.
>>
>>47977411
the story about the vengeful ghost possessed by a daemon that vect had to put down twice
>>
>>47977411
The fact that Commorragh has two stolen suns. Also Vect has ruled over the Dark City for thousands of years and has always managed to stay one step ahead of all of his rivals (so basically every other archon, especially the old nobility).

I'd like to see a series of books about Vect's rise to power from a slave to the leader of the Black Heart Kabal. It says in the codex he rose quickly and disposed of all of his rivals as he ascended the ranks, but never had to get his own hands dirty. The Dark Eldar are generally envious, ambitious and cruel to a fault and they'd rather be the master than call anyone the title. But Vect has managed to outsmart even the most devious race of people for thousands of fucking years.

He's something else. Wish there was more on him.
>>
>>47978077
>The fact that Commorragh has two stolen suns
I thought it was a dark place.
>>
>>47978210

They stole suns, but they are kept in bondage (its the dark elves, after all, everything is bondage one way or another). so the light is heavily reduced.
>>
how to win with deldar grognards???
>>
>>47973936
>>47973967
>>47974224
I haven't played my Dark Eldar in ages, but when I saw that GW FAQ'd-out the Jink/Passengers technicality, I was pretty surprised. That was one of the very few things Dark Eldar had going for them, and now Raiders are back to being worthless; and I'm not normally someone that labels a unit as worthless.
>>
>>47979896
>back to being
I should correct myself; they weren't really useless before, but now they absolutely are.
>>
>>47979923
How else are you going to get your 10 bloodbrides across the field?
>>
>>47974419
>poison spam
Eldar have distortion which is like super poison that works on vehicles.

In the fluff the the dark eldar are supposed to be the hyper-athletic ones at the cost of no psychic when compared to their craftworld brothers.

Maybe give them the ability to snap-shot at a higher BS? Make them cheaper and more hordeish so you can afford a wave bodies alongside the ships?
I can't think of anything that wouldn't encourage more cancerous "rules creep", something which they are a victim of seeing how all the ignores cover and pseudo-fearless fucked up their old gimmick.
>>
>>47978210
Because of how huge it is. Those two suns (or is it three ?) are not enough to light the whole place.
>>
The Dark Eldar are so edgy, even their edges have edges.

Not to mention their entire way of life and only means of existence serves no purpose except to keep their slender elven anuses one step ahead of Slaanesh's lubed-up tentacles.
>>
File: always bet on duke.jpg (339 KB, 800x4600) Image search: [Google]
always bet on duke.jpg
339 KB, 800x4600
Rate my fun list, that is going to get raped once FAQ is out of draft stage
--- Dark Eldar - 2000pts ---
-- Realspace Raiders --
>HQ
Succubus; Archite Glaive, Armour of Misery - 110

>Troops
10x Warriors; Splinter Cannon - 95
10x Warriors; Splinter Cannon - 95

>Elite
4x Incubi - 80

>Fast Attack
Razorwing Jet; 2x Dark Lance, Splinter Cannon - 150
Razorwing Jet; 2x Dark Lance, Splinter Cannon - 150
5x Scourges; 4x Blaster - 140

>Heavy Support
Ravager, Night Shields - 125
Ravager, Night Shields - 125

>Dedicated Transports
Raider; Dark Lance, Night Shields, Splinter Rack - 90
Raider; Dark Lance, Night Shields, Splinter Rack - 90
Venom; Splinter Cannon - 65

>Formation Corpsethief Claw
5x Talos - 5x Haywire, 3x Chain Flails, 2x Ichor Injectors - 685
--2000/2000pts

I miss Duke guys
>>
>>47979445
>>>47977411

Are we talking 5E Dex Grognards or 3E Dex Grognards?

If the latter, show them the old mandrake sculpts.
>>
would 30k darkeldar and 30k elder use gear that is a mix of darkeldar and eldar and harlequin in 40k?

like theres 30k dark eldar they are mentioned in the very first crononical HH book promethium sun but they are called "dustwraiths" but they clearly are on darkeldar green goblin skimmers and such. like is there any source on how eldar where closer to the fall?
>>
Being a Dark Eldar player is suffering.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.