[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is everybody's favorite roleplaying podcast? I like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Adventure Zone.jpg (233 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Adventure Zone.jpg
233 KB, 1200x1200
What is everybody's favorite roleplaying podcast? I like The Adventure Zone for its humor but I'm looking for something a little more inventive and am open to suggestions.
>>
Cthulhu and Friends, hands down

Only podcast I've ever seen to do horror right
>>
Does that use the Call of Cthulhu ruleset, I imagine?
>>
There was one that I used to listen to with Chris Perkins as the DM, too. The game mastering was really good in it
>>
File: photo-original.jpg (376 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
photo-original.jpg
376 KB, 1536x1152
Drunks and Dragons, cause I'm casual af playing beer and pretzel games.
>>
>>47958991
I don't much care for actual play podcasts about the only one I've come across that doesn't annoy the fuck out of me is Critical Hit. It's most a D&D 4e game with some original touches, fun charecters and solid production.
>>
File: 129298925631.jpg (152 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
129298925631.jpg
152 KB, 1024x640
>>47958991
Alice Isn't Dead

http://www.nightvalepresents.com/aliceisntdead/
>>
>>47960467
I love Welcome to Nightvale
>>
Six Feats Under is pretty great because they host a lot of indie games that I never would've heard about otherwise. I lost interest in the main 13th Age campaign awhile back though.
>>
I'm a fan of One Shot and its sister podcast, Campaign. Also a pretty big fan of Never Tell Me the Odds, mainly for the character Gippy Bindoo, a 400 lb cannibal Mon Cal modeled on a british brigadier.
>>
D&d is for nerds and Friday night gaming are pretty great. The DMs in those really don't pull their punches.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.