[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRAWTHREAD: Just an excuse to make a delivery edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 125
File: cyborg elf lady_5.png (1 MB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
cyborg elf lady_5.png
1 MB, 1080x1350
Previous one: >>47933814

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
>>47958065

So, yeah, first pic is delivery for this guy >>47938677. Because where the fuck am I supposed to post a delivery if there's no drawthread, right?
>>
>>47913173
Answered bump. Really excited to see what hes doin.
>>
File: My PC will sounds terrible.jpg (360 KB, 2234x1358) Image search: [Google]
My PC will sounds terrible.jpg
360 KB, 2234x1358
>>47958091
Requesting a goblin bard with some sort of bagpipes and a chain weapon.
Basically a combination of pics related. Maybe with a dagger too.
>>
File: Berserker.png (478 KB, 940x593) Image search: [Google]
Berserker.png
478 KB, 940x593
Barbarian going Wrath of the berserker mode, though instead of fire, he's charged with lightning, holding a huge axe.
>>
Taking more single character, two-word requests that you don't mind waiting a bit for.
>>
>>47958429
Soviet tanker
>>
>>47958091
OR here, holy shit that's awesome. Also hype that my delivery is the thread pic.
>>
>>47958429
Petite oni
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 736x736
Requesting a drawing of the three dudes in pic related sitting around a camp fire looking sorry for themselves.

Thanks in advance.
>>
Looking for an artist to draw a female dwarf. With long braided black hair with gold rings braided in. wearing a black apron ontop of mithril scale mail with black leather gloves with one glove being larger and more padded like a cooking glove holding a large warhammer with a spike on the opposite end wearing leather boots and scale mail pants. her face dirty from soot.
>>
>>47958429
Fabulous paladin.
>>
File: Illithimorph Xenothid Reference.jpg (230 KB, 1340x602) Image search: [Google]
Illithimorph Xenothid Reference.jpg
230 KB, 1340x602
Requesting that a kind drawanon combine illithids and xenomorphs for me. Picturing something along the lines of the usual xenomorph, but with a bulbous, lobed head and tentacles around the mouth that each end in the smaller mouths typically nestled inside their jaws. Pose is up to the drawfriend and thanks in advance!
>>
>>47958429
Intoxicated shortstack.
>>
>>47958429
shortstack barmaid
>>
>>47958429
Punch wizard
>>
>>47958429
Dead-man walking.

Kinda cheating, but I just want to see what you think of.
>>
File: fraulein.jpg (58 KB, 600x851) Image search: [Google]
fraulein.jpg
58 KB, 600x851
Requesting short-fluffy-haired girl like pic-related looking on in confusion or disappointment
>>
>>47958455
>>47958491

I'll give these a go today just keep an eye on the thread
>>
File: IMG_20160625_111623.jpg (515 KB, 1440x1387) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_111623.jpg
515 KB, 1440x1387
Once again I'll be taking sort of Araki esque requests drawn with a no. 2 pencil taken with a mediocre phone camera.
>>
Requesting a old as shit grey elf reminiscent of Doctor Weird from Aqua teen hunger force. He's a wizard, and like 370ish years old. (I'm unsure how elves near the end of their lives look.)
>>
>>47958429
Warforged druid.
>>
File: Septa.jpg (295 KB, 1637x1015) Image search: [Google]
Septa.jpg
295 KB, 1637x1015
Requesting a picture of a young-ish fat nun. Pale skin, red hair mostly covered by a headcloth. Dressed in a fitted white robe
>>
File: scallop paladin.jpg (1023 KB, 1990x1978) Image search: [Google]
scallop paladin.jpg
1023 KB, 1990x1978
>1 Scallop Knight wears a Bascinet exactly like this one, nothing more to say he keeps it polished.

>2 Scallop Knight wears a corrizina, a stronger late period coat of plate that looks identical to pictured, covered in blue velvet. It tapers down to his hips and ends there. Also, under the corrizina and visible in the joints of his arm armor is a yellow gambeson, but it lacks the joint gaps like in the picture, it has solid sleeves. The yellow gambeson sticks out a bit under the corrizina.

>3 I forgot to add this in with the helmet, but he wears a maille coif with his bascinet. It drapes down from his chin-level inside the helm to his sternum.

>4 he wears plate arms roughly similar to this, with closed bracers and leather decorated joints. However instead of red, the leather is dyed blue like his corrizina.

>5 Part of his nickname as Scallop Knight comes from the fact that his armor has scallop shell shaped fans on his couters. If you don't know what those are, I marked them with a red dot in image 4. Basically that, but cut and shaped to look like a shell.

>6 Fairly straightforward, the Knight wears splinted thigh armor and plate greaves and knee cops along with full sabatons.

>7 On his helm, the Knight has this image engraved on the forehead of his helmet in gold. However there's an additional detail, the center oval of the golden rays is engraved to look like the all seeing eye of God, with the rays from the eye forming the shape of a shell.

>8 He wields a two handed Grobe Messer that's around 30 inches long.
>>
File: JoshTroy.jpg (207 KB, 1689x2362) Image search: [Google]
JoshTroy.jpg
207 KB, 1689x2362
Requesting my Acanthus investigating a really bloody, gruesome crime scene, with a look of sheer disgust on his face. Time would be stopped, so anyway to show that would be cool. He has blonde hair, and his coat is brown.
>>
Think someone could conjure up a young orc slave girl with the expression on helplessness on her face?
>>
If it's not too much trouble I'd like this scene drawn
>>47955292
>>
File: jamfaces.png (1 MB, 1129x1254) Image search: [Google]
jamfaces.png
1 MB, 1129x1254
Requesting a friendly, long-haired Portuguese woman, maybe early twenties? She's wearing a dress that features that red check pattern in some fashion, though not necessarily over the whole thing or anything? Just, like, it's somewhere on the dress. She's also wearing an army jacket over the top of it.

I didn't put much thought into the footwear, and you don't have to draw the full body, but if you do, sneakers would be fine, as would army boots.
>>
File: itemcaster reference.png (3 MB, 1276x1155) Image search: [Google]
itemcaster reference.png
3 MB, 1276x1155
Migrating from last thread: I have a somewhat-detailed request for an arcane caster in a setting where magic cannot be cast personally, so all spells have to be cast via magic items (basically you just use little trinkets instead of a spellbook, so it's mechanically the same as usual).

She has short hair like the head in the top middle of the pic, and her clothing is in a similar style to the image on the right of the pic, albeit with an incredibly low v-cut neckline like the dude's shirt (she's supposed to be fairly fit, the shirt is just to show that off mostly). She wears segmented leather armor pauldrons, gloves and boots (pic related, the three images on the left) on top of this.

Her magic items include a scarf that moves on its own to deflect attacks and protect her (Shield/Mage Armor stand-in) and a series of rings for offensive and utility spells (the bottom pics are examples of the kind of rings she might have) - they wouldn't necessarily have to be on her fingers, either, some of them could be strung onto chains and the like.

Thank you in advance to any drawfriend willing to take this on!
>>
File: 1454794722982-1.jpg (550 KB, 1763x2192) Image search: [Google]
1454794722982-1.jpg
550 KB, 1763x2192
>>47958065
Requesting a portrait of a male drow, early 30s, with a couple of minor scars on his face and ears. He's attractive, without being ridiculously handsome. Probably has a big grin on his face.

His hair is shaved completely on the sides/back, and kinda messy on top.

The portrait is really all I need, but if you're ONE BAD ENOUGH DUDE, this is his armor if you wanted to drop the hood and take the mask off.

Thanks!
But really, just the portrait would be perfect.
>>
I would like to request a female, maybe around 18-20 years old, tan and some nice muscle definition. Medium length black hair. I would for her to be a bit dirty, covered in dirt, scrapes, blood and scars. I would like for her to have some nice muscle definition, not buff, but we'll tonned. Green eyes and if possible in a series of tribal like tattoos running from her side, up her arm and back and onto her shoulder with the primary tattoo being a red room on her chest area. If she could be wearing some simple shorts and covering her breasts (the tattoos are important and a shirt will sort of make that irrelevant)
Cheers!
>>
File: Puzzle_1466885474057.jpg (790 KB, 668x4813) Image search: [Google]
Puzzle_1466885474057.jpg
790 KB, 668x4813
Requesting an NPC for my game, he's is 7ft tall and very muscular, has dark skin and he has long white dreadlocks in a ponytail style, a black Karate Gi with a white version of the symbol in the picture, he also has the Lion of the Wind mask which makes his agility spike exponentially. His favorite weapon of choice is Cat claws.
>>
A half-fiend toad, preferably of the adorably plump variety flying on undersized wings with its legs dangling underneath.
>>
File: Hurrr.jpg (26 KB, 280x203) Image search: [Google]
Hurrr.jpg
26 KB, 280x203
>>47958429
Weeaboo dragon.
>>
File: 1466734183230.jpg (42 KB, 400x819) Image search: [Google]
1466734183230.jpg
42 KB, 400x819
Can I snag me a rendition of this fine lass here relaxing joyfully in a bathhouse?
>>
File: 1466748540922.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466748540922.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Think it would be possible to get her standing on a large tree branch resting against the trunk while sipping on a cup of some tea?
>>
Requesting someone draw my Roman/Chinese battlemage-type character. He's 6' 3" if that's any help to the artists who take up this request.

I would like him to have a combination of the armors featured in the full body pictures in my pic, and if it is drawn in color, I would like the color scheme of the left full body picture. I would like him to keep the cape as well.

I would like him to be holding the ball of energy in the pic in one hand and the sword in the pic in the other, and if colored, I would like the sword's blade to be a vibrant purple.

I would like the warrior's face to be visible and use the face in the pic, and if colored, use the colors of the face.

For the character's stance, I think it would be good to go with the right armor pic's stance, the ball of energy in the open hand and the sword in the clenched hand. But I leave it to you to pose him as you wish.

Thanks in advanced, and I leave it up to you to decide on whether it is in black and white or in color.
>>
File: Jotun ref.png (244 KB, 367x354) Image search: [Google]
Jotun ref.png
244 KB, 367x354
>>47935636
Migrating from last thread.

Request is for a character warjack for my IK game. It's name is Jotunn. The reference image covers most of the details. It does not carry the axes in the image. Minor battle damage to the armor plating is most welcome as well but not necessary. Thank you in advance to anyone who takes this on.
>>
Just gonna cnp the character's physical description. Honestly, couldn't find any good pics for referencing, though bedbugs are commonly known. Figured making a bedbug into a cute character would be a decent challenge.
Aima is a lithe girl, a bit taller than average. She has an almost constant mischievous smirk, accented by her bright, blood red eyes. She wears her hair in a short style, flipped out on the sides and short and spiky in the back. It is normally a soft tawny brown, but after she has recently fed, it changes to a vibrant blood red, similar to that of her eyes. Peeking through her hair are two translucent, reddish brown antennae, reminiscent of her insect heritage. Around her neck is a simple silver chain, a trinket that she occasionally fiddles with when idle. She wears a loose, thin cloth shirt that covers little more than a bra over her average, c-cup breasts, and over the shirt, a sleeveless, hooded, brown leather jerkin. Unless she is on a job, however, she keeps the hood down. On her hips, she wears a thin leather belt with a simple pull-clasp for easy removal. The belt carries a satchel, easily identified as a rather small bag of holding. Her legs are bare, as she only wears a small pair of briefs on her lower half. Her small feet are rough, having traveled long distances constantly uncovered.
>>
File: sci fi request.png (6 MB, 2840x1700) Image search: [Google]
sci fi request.png
6 MB, 2840x1700
I'd like to ask for a guy for a sci-fi setting like the ones in the left pictures. For clothes either a spacesuit or a jumpsuit of any sort you like, the pictures on the right are just there for inspiration. I'd just ask that if it's a jumpsuit it be the tight shiny type. Environment is not necessary and the pose doesn't matter.

The idea is that this character is about 15 and as meek and as easily scared as one can possibly imagine. While he constantly finds himself in the wrong place at the wrong time and gets way overwhelmed, he also mostly ends up finding a way to make the best of the given situation through wit and tech-knowledge.

Thanks to anyone who would bother with this!
>>
>>47958665
You do realize you can get scanning apps for your phone which would make things look a lot cleaner?
>>
>>47958065
Requesting my Tiefling Inquisitor having identifying monsters hi-jinx for my pathfinder game.
The more chinese/oni like the inquisitor the better.
Looking for any artstyle, but I'd just prefer if it looks funny/cute looking over gritty horror/realistic style.
I'd like to take lich over generic skeleton, but I couldn't find any good pictures for that.

If you need me to be more specific on anything, feel free to tell me what I missed, will add more detail.
>>
Requesting a young girl, early teens, recently turned into a vampire. She is on the floor reeling back in terror from her first feeding, blood has covered her, her victim and the floor. The victim is a boy younger than her who bares a striking resemblance to her. His face is contorted in confusion and pain, all life drained from him.
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 644x1209) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 644x1209
Woman like pic related wearing a crysis suit style power armor and carrying a HMG
>>
File: ref.jpg (190 KB, 836x906) Image search: [Google]
ref.jpg
190 KB, 836x906
I'd like a male fairy/sprite that's actually wearing proper clothes and has adventuring gear. Y'know, a pack of some kind, a hat, some kind of toothpick sword on his hip, etc.
Doesn't need to be colored or anything, a rough sketch will do!

He'd be somewhere between 6 inches and 1 foot tall. If you could make him look like a nerd by adding tiny glasses and/or a small, yet too-big-for-him book somewhere on his person, that would be fantastic. Other than that, I have no specific requests for pose or looks. Just a really small, thin, somewhat cute human male with moth-like wings, wearing quaint adventure-ready clothes, with appropriately tiny adventuring gear.

The sprite's a "familiar". He's like an advisor for my character - identifying monsters, traps and spells, suggesting tactics and strategies, etc. Even though he's seen his fair share of strange monsters, studied far stranger ones, and even thrown rocks and sticks at some, he's still quite shy.

Thanks in advance if you decide to draw this for me!
>>
File: 「BAIT」.png (1 MB, 2176x2500) Image search: [Google]
「BAIT」.png
1 MB, 2176x2500
Hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests.

>>47946074

Couldn't get the perspective right. sorry anon
>>
>>47959739
A woman whose hair is made of centipedes.
>>
>>47959787
i will try.
>>
File: request_details.png (6 MB, 1920x1001) Image search: [Google]
request_details.png
6 MB, 1920x1001
>>47958065
Reposting:

Requesting a female Sorceress that fights like a Monk.

She has a long dark hair like in the picture. She is /fit/ for a monk type of class. Uses bandage gloves. Here is also an example of the clothing on the picture, she is still a spellcaster.
I hope a model helps drawfriends, the purpose is not to mimic the edgyness of the model. What is important is for the hair details, the expression and the pose like it is shown on the image. Ignore the gothic accessories etc.
>>
>>47959739
its all good my man, think you could try drawing me up a demon blade based off a crescent moon?
>>
>>47959963
alright.
sounds easy enough
>>
File: fabulouspaladin.png (1 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
fabulouspaladin.png
1 MB, 1200x1600
>>47958491
Tried this one first, hope you're still around
>>
File: image.jpg (190 KB, 1151x1008) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190 KB, 1151x1008
I actually have more of an edit request for some skilled artisan out there. who's either good with photoshop or brush

it's actually a rather minor edit I can't get to look right myself.
If it's possible I'd like to see the white hair coloured black, the ears to be shaped after Elf ears a bit more prominently and perhaps remove the BDSM metal wristbands.

if no one wants to do it that's fine, but I'd be eternally grateful is someone could manage it
>>
>>47958429
Tuxedo dwarf
>>
File: Mossman Druid.png (59 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Mossman Druid.png
59 KB, 800x600
Requesting this fellow redrawn
he's made of moss
The limbs/tail are made of intertwined roots.
>>
File: soviettanker.png (369 KB, 721x1097) Image search: [Google]
soviettanker.png
369 KB, 721x1097
>>47958455
Sorry if I didn't capture what you were looking for, I may have interpreted "tanker" differently
>>
>>47960802
It's alright, this will be useful too.

thanks!
>>
Simple man requesting a simple lewd of her
>>
File: Reference.png (2 MB, 1156x1130) Image search: [Google]
Reference.png
2 MB, 1156x1130
Requesting a crazy Super Saiyan or, I guess, super-powered Freeza- or Cooler-like Tau wearing a birthday hat and with a party horn sticking out of his mouth like a cigar.
>>
>>47961303
Is that for a campaign? If so is it a dragon ball setting?
>>
File: wounded longspear request.png (1013 KB, 694x1200) Image search: [Google]
wounded longspear request.png
1013 KB, 694x1200
48~ hour bump.

Requesting a beat up human female looking sad, exhausted and absolutely filthy, which is completely inexcusable for a merchants daughter like her. It's for an ongoing D&D campaign.

Scrawny and dirty looking with a bloody wound across her left eye, she's leaning against a longspear for support while she overcomes her fatigue. She has some tattered old pants that might show the odd bit of skin through the tears and a tunic in much need of some cleaning and repair.

Looking sad and comedic rain-cloud above her head optional.
>>
>>47961339
Yes to the first, no to the second. He's a Tau who went Super Saiyan after we killed all his friends and wrecked his birthday party and became the final boss of an arc.
>>
File: iris.png (215 KB, 1000x1705) Image search: [Google]
iris.png
215 KB, 1000x1705
>>47959963
>blade

i don't know whether you wanted a straight sword or the obvious choice fitting to said request (saber, great curved sword, sickle...etc) so i drew dees two.

hopefully this is close to what you had in mind if not, just say so anon.
>>
>>47961594
both look kick ass. honestly i had no real idea what i wanted either, so i was trusting your judgement.
thanks!
>>
>>47960128
I am.

I have only one little problem with the drawing, the helmet is clearly not at least 3 feet high and featuring all the evil yet worthy adversaries he's defeated in combat.

Thank you, man, it's cool.
>>
File: 1466891090882.jpg (132 KB, 800x999) Image search: [Google]
1466891090882.jpg
132 KB, 800x999
Can someone make a 40k edit of this, pretty please?
>>
>>47961619
Thank you anon.
>>47960526
i might try this later, I just have to figure out how to draw centipede hair first.
>>
Requesting a paladin who dropped his ice cream.
>>
File: punchwizard.png (598 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
punchwizard.png
598 KB, 1600x1200
>>47958621
Tried this one out too, had fun drawing it
>>
File: gra-dtaai.jpg (397 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
gra-dtaai.jpg
397 KB, 1600x1200
Migrating from last thread
>>47951335

Requesting a male hengeyokai in his hybrid hare form.
He is going to my monk character, more specifically he is a practitioner of a deadly fighting style that makes good use of his powerful legs (Muay Thai). As such I would like him dressed simply in the style of Tony Ja from Ong Bak (pictured on right), but with the addition a simple open vest. The rope wrapping are made from a dark hemp, and his vest and shorts are a deep red. Physically he looks like King Kazma (pictured on left) though he is a bit more toned and defined, again like Tony Ja. For his pose I would like to see him performing a flying knee strike.
>>
File: reqesto.jpg (40 KB, 224x166) Image search: [Google]
reqesto.jpg
40 KB, 224x166
Requesting a post apocalyptic knight from a Christian vault.
He wears a suit of armor made from overlapping metal plates and a helmet in the style of the pic.
He wears a big concealing white cloak with a black cross on it above the armor and wields a standard longsword.
Thanks.
>>
File: teenagesauron.jpg (478 KB, 1151x1008) Image search: [Google]
teenagesauron.jpg
478 KB, 1151x1008
>>47960153
quickly got rid of the wrists bands but it doesnt look that good up close. from far away its hardly noticeable though.
http://imgur.com/QVGk1dE
>>
File: Hermes.jpg (903 KB, 2467x2297) Image search: [Google]
Hermes.jpg
903 KB, 2467x2297
Drew my dude. What yall think?
>>
>>47962567
Not terrible.
Get yourself a cheap wacom bamboo or something, get drawing.
>>
File: theph zav.jpg (158 KB, 713x674) Image search: [Google]
theph zav.jpg
158 KB, 713x674
Requesting a female changeling bard for a d&d setting that has a punk rocker style of dress and look. Her instrument is a guitar made from monster remains. Other than that feel free to go wild with her outfit and looks, I'll take whatever I get.
>>
>>47962648
this is getting ridiculous
>>
File: fairy_by_ciarra-d4x04a3.png (505 KB, 742x1077) Image search: [Google]
fairy_by_ciarra-d4x04a3.png
505 KB, 742x1077
Requesting this male fairy taking a bath in a wizard's tea cup, while shrugging and smiling like "Nobody said this was unacceptable."
>>
>>47962695
Fuck off dude we already covered this last thread.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (16 KB, 370x260) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
16 KB, 370x260
>>47962721
>male fairy
>>
#freecharlotte
>>
>>47962774
Fuck yourself and your shit taste.
>>
>>47962798
made you look
>>
File: lesadseal.jpg (68 KB, 410x410) Image search: [Google]
lesadseal.jpg
68 KB, 410x410
>>47961810
I meant punch as in hit with fist
>>
File: 1442435688276.png (28 KB, 529x487) Image search: [Google]
1442435688276.png
28 KB, 529x487
>>47961810
This amuses me far more than it should.
>>
File: Stopp.png (157 KB, 515x1111) Image search: [Google]
Stopp.png
157 KB, 515x1111
>>47958495
*not an actual delivery
>>
>>47961464
Power Aura trope you mean?
>>
>>47963007
Pretty sure the drawfriend realized that and chose his interpretation anyhow.
>>
File: 1442253949058.jpg (129 KB, 768x927) Image search: [Google]
1442253949058.jpg
129 KB, 768x927
I'd like a drawing of this guy in blue wizard robes, but instead of glasses he's got a cloth over one eye because he lost it and replaced it with a laser-shootin' crystal as a secret weapon. How he lost the eye is a dark secret of his. He lost it when he was 8 and someone opened a door, striking him in the eye with a doorknob. He's called "the Visionary" because his peers think his total lack of depth perception is hilarious.
>>
>>47963295
Yeah, I guess.
>>
>>47961303
>>47958429

SSJ Female
>>
>>47958429
Nazi Goblin
>>
File: 95403__drow-assassin_p.jpg (132 KB, 808x606) Image search: [Google]
95403__drow-assassin_p.jpg
132 KB, 808x606
Ok, i'm looking for a drawing of a dark elf female with horns.

Pose wise, I'm looking for her to stare at the viewer while in the middle of casting a spell.

Thanks.
>>
File: 599 Sqn RAF - WIP 2.png (1 MB, 1082x1010) Image search: [Google]
599 Sqn RAF - WIP 2.png
1 MB, 1082x1010
An anchor for the 599 sqn drawfiend!
>>
File: Exalted Reference.png (1004 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Exalted Reference.png
1004 KB, 800x800
Reposting my request from last thread of my exalted character

He's a thief and a pirate who wears clothes similar to the guy on the left (probably without the jacket though. He dresses light). He has a black newsboy cap like the ones in the picture, but the top of his has a layer of crow feathers on it. He has a legendary artifact staff that's his height made of orichalcum (Gold if you're unfamiliar with it) but the handle is encased in exquisite wood. The staff resembles a shepherd's crook, and that's what the three weapon pictures are for. In addition he also carries a shortsword sheathed on his left hip, a slashing sword on his back, and several throwing knives sheathed in various places on his person.

The character himself is almost six feet tall, has an athletic build, and a charismatic smile. He's got messy black hair underneath his cap, and bright green eyes. His overall colour scheme would be dark, with mostly deep blues and blacks.

Thanks!
>>
>>47962648

Ended up a bit more metal than punk.
>>
Requesting a picture of her being sold off/presented at a slave market.
>>
>>47965259
Very cool!! I'm not OR.
>>
>>47965259
Thank you sir she looks amazing.
>>
>>47964620
...sauce of the bottom right fragment?
>>
>>47965299
>>47958801
Fuck off you got your delivery
>>
>>47965345
The world needs more Orc slave girls
>>
>>47965382
Yeah like it needs more slutty paladin girls
>>
>>47965424
>>47965345

Don't forget all them Changeling bards!
>>
>>47965382
In more polite terms, I believe that anon was stating that, generally speaking, it's polite to wait a few days/weeks between duplicate requests.
Or even requests related to the same character.
>>
>>47965500
I don't care if it's been a month or a year I don't want to see charlotte again
>>
>>47965523
Even so, that doesn't forbid the requesting.
>>
>>47965551
So you think charlotteanon should be allowed to make MORE requests?
>>
>>47965606
After waiting the requisite period of time (bare minimum is one month). I mean, it's not like we can stop him, but it's easier to ignore him if it only crops up once a month or so.
>>
>>47965641
Who sets the minimum, you?
>>
>>47965606
Yeah. Funny thing is, there have been more Charlotte requests. But you didn't notice them. Stay bitter.
>>
>>47965667
I did notice them, and I was 99% sure they were just anons shitposting as opposed to the actual OR coming back for more.
>>
>>47965652
Nah. I'm just using the length of time I wait before asking for pictures of the same character. Sometimes I wait until their adventure has progressed to a point that I think might warrant a "milestone" picture to show how they change over time.
>>
>>47965690
Well, they got filled. Like, a week ago.
>>
>>47965711
Bullshit
>>
>>47965711

can you post it please? i must have missed it but i like the character.
>>
>>47965728
If you looked in the OC thread, you'd see the character you're so salty about. With fresh new art. Why do you care so much if she gets drawn? Why do you need this enemy? Is it so that you have something to blame for your requests not being filled?
>>
>>47965801
Not him, but I hang out in the OC chat and those are all commissions, actually. Not that it natters, I guess. Just saying.
>>
>>47965840
To be fair, they're have been a few from here, too.
>>
>>47965885
I probably didn't notice them I tend to get tunnelvision in the draw thread.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1280x960
>>47950379
The guy has been colored, now to do the background.
>>
The OC thread never left, you see. They still lurk in the shadows, waiting. They make requests more vague, don't use the names. But in the depths of the chat, they scheme. On how to reclaim the the draw thread. And make it their own.
>>
>>47965606
It's not up to you. You are not the drawthread police. If the artists want to fill his requests, they will. If they don't, they don't. Stop trying to push your own views as law. If you don't like it, either ignore it (there's a post-hiding function for a reason) or go to another board's drawthread.
>>
>>47966221
Whatever you say charlotteanon
>>
>>47966270
Yes, because if someone just wants shit to go on without everyone arguing about retarded shit, it must be because they have ulterior motives.

Seriously, shut up and either make requests or admire the art. Stirring up shit ruins threads.
>>
File: warriorwithreach.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2400) Image search: [Google]
warriorwithreach.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2400
>>47958065
Requesting a one-armed tall and lanky semi-androgynous female human fighter with a quarterstaff not dissimilar to Rey's.

Forgive the NSFW anatomy ref. Tried censoring as best I could.
>>
>>47966323
So does spamming the same shitty oc lesbian fapbait waifu nonsense
>>
>>47966374
Only when whiners like you bitch about it. There are a dozen people spamming their requests constantly, one of them was just popular. Elf vikings, the snake thing, gay orcs and so on. Just let them run their course and stop bitching.
>>
>>47966364
>tried censoring as best I could
No you didn't.
>>
>>47966428
You're right, it wasn't my best. But there's just more information for the artist, so no real problem.
>>
God these threads are cringy.
>>
>>47966637
State thy request, peasant!
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1280x960
>>47966194
The mouth looked odd, so I fixed it up a bit. With this, I think I'm ready to call this my first request complete.
>>
File: 1464213387844.jpg (158 KB, 908x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464213387844.jpg
158 KB, 908x1000
>>47966637
All the draw threads are, but this is the least worst (until you start thinking about the obese neckbeards (male) behind most of the female requests are all awful magical realm shit) (see 8 posts up for a very sheer example of something I wouldn't want to enable).
>>
File: asfsadfgsgdsfg.jpg (149 KB, 1280x1236) Image search: [Google]
asfsadfgsgdsfg.jpg
149 KB, 1280x1236
>>47966637
requesting you to request non cringy request
>>
>>47965344
http://hentai2read.com/sexual_urge/
>>
>>47967549
Thanks buddy.
>>
>>47958429
Horse rapist
>>
I would like to request some fully body art of these characters, with less hump in the armour and a bigger sword on the male.

If coloured, both characters have dark skin, and the mans armour is black with yellow/gold highlights, same for the sword. The woman's armour is black with blue highlights.

the knight pic is the example of the guys size, along with the size of the sword
>>
File: 1466828394755.png (150 KB, 618x800) Image search: [Google]
1466828394755.png
150 KB, 618x800
>>47958065
Just wanted the guy who made this know that I found it, saved it and loved it, but was away for a few days so didn't see the delivery till now. Thanks so much drawbro!
>>
>>47958429
Cowboy Paladin
>>
>>47967141
Not OR, but your first delivery doesn't look too shabby, I like the colouring a lot, I can see that you put a lot of effort into making the lighting right.
Maybe just clean up the colours a little more next time :p
>>
File: codex_and_rex_final.jpg (575 KB, 1188x1600) Image search: [Google]
codex_and_rex_final.jpg
575 KB, 1188x1600
>>47958065
To the OR of Codex and Rex, I had a nice dialogue with the owner of one of the reference pics. He was really nice about mine and didn't even ask to change it or take it down. But even still I felt obligated to put more effort into Codex's design.

So here's a revised version :)
>>
>>47958429
Chinese guardsman
>>
>>47958429
Four-in-One Horseman
>>
>>47962165
thanks a lot man, just like I imagined it, wristbands aren't top priority anyway. thanks again
>>
>>47958429
Forerunner Superhero
>>
File: sunrize_wip.jpg (333 KB, 1252x616) Image search: [Google]
sunrize_wip.jpg
333 KB, 1252x616
also trying this one, wip for now
>>47934726
>>
someone should do me a solid and draw up a sushi warrior! give a sushi roll a helmet, large backpack, a weapon, maybe some other adventuring gear.
>>
File: Stumble.png (882 KB, 1107x2016) Image search: [Google]
Stumble.png
882 KB, 1107x2016
>>47961412
>>
>>47967879
You've warmed my cold dead heart anon
>>
File: url.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
Requesting something akin to pic related, although not necessarily in a chibi style. Basically, of a planeswalker using their most used/signature ability.

Preferably either Nahiri channeling massive amounts of power, Saying -8. Emrakul! Or Mind Sculptor Jace, channeling blue magic, saying +0. Brainstorm.
>>
>>47959061
I am not the drawbro that came up with this glorious two word request theme, but I will draw your dragon good sir.
>>
File: Snekcake.png (130 KB, 383x400) Image search: [Google]
Snekcake.png
130 KB, 383x400
Sorry, OR.
I didn’t get much work done on this and I’ve been up for 20 hours on 2 hours of sleep, so I crash now.
I should time to work on it more tonight.
In the mean time here is a WIP of the new face for your approval.
>>
File: 1466722914364.jpg (1 MB, 2500x2000) Image search: [Google]
1466722914364.jpg
1 MB, 2500x2000
Posting anchor!
>>
>>47963289
Not sure what to make of that.
>>
>>47968543
Not or.
Wow never heard of that happening before. Was it about making your drawing too similar to his?
>>
>>47970083
Yes, I think this captures her snake features perfectly. Enjoy you rest I'm in no hurry.
>>
>>47958065
Requesting a male shaman wearing a wolf skull hat, a mask made out of bark which covers his face and civilian attire (for example T-Shirts, hoodies, jackets etc.).
The rest is up to the artist
>>
File: AReferencePic.jpg (208 KB, 1333x859) Image search: [Google]
AReferencePic.jpg
208 KB, 1333x859
Requesting a half demon warlock. In this case,all that means that she looks like a tiefling, but with demonic wings in addition to the horns and tail. The character has pale purple skin. Her hair is extremely long, and silver in color.
She, like most warlocks, wear's leather armor that's similar to that worn by the tiefling in the reference picture.
Thanks for your consideration.
>>
File: sunrize_wip.jpg (382 KB, 1308x640) Image search: [Google]
sunrize_wip.jpg
382 KB, 1308x640
>>47969074
almost there
>>
File: art request.png (2 MB, 2280x1840) Image search: [Google]
art request.png
2 MB, 2280x1840
Has anyone tried out this request yet?

Wanted to get a cool look for my space marine chapter.
>>
File: sons of heaven emblem sketch.png (129 KB, 996x1058) Image search: [Google]
sons of heaven emblem sketch.png
129 KB, 996x1058
>>47971371
also, here's something of what their emblem is supposed to look like
>>
Requesting a drow servant girl shyly holding a broom.
Short white hair with bright blue eyes, wearing a maid outfit or other such attire. She has a long scar around her neck as well as a series of small scars on her arms legs and face.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 294x171) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 294x171
>>47971612
>>
>>47971625
Oh no! A request! How horrible!
>>
File: leopard 2a7.jpg (87 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
leopard 2a7.jpg
87 KB, 600x400
Requesting an imperial guardsman and a female commissar cleaning the mud, dirt and grime off this tank.
>>
>>47961810
"BLOW ME TO BERMUDA!!!!!"
>>
>>47971807
You wasting a post replying to him is just as bad as his shitpost in the first place, and now in turn my own reply to you.
>>
File: K9 unit dude.jpg (171 KB, 446x683) Image search: [Google]
K9 unit dude.jpg
171 KB, 446x683
May this be a shadowrun-esque request.

Requesting this K9 unit soldier and his doggy hunting down a cat person fugitive or suspect. The cat person suspect has a scared look on his/her face as he is hiding and should have some muck and dirt covering his body to mask his/her scent from the dog. And the K9 unit soldier can have a crazed or furious or determined look with his eyes and the dog would be growling madly with drool. The dog can still just be a German Shepard or any other type of military dog.
>>
File: release.jpg (699 KB, 1920x1805) Image search: [Google]
release.jpg
699 KB, 1920x1805
>>47969074
>>47971100
>>47934726
delayed because i added something when i was about to post it, and i hope you don't mind the twist i made to it.

An ancient holy dagger, reputed to be able to lift the vampiric curse, only that it involves stabbing yourself to the heart by your own will.
Once you stab yourself, your body becomes in a state between that of a human and a vampire, at this point its a game of luck/chance. You pull out the dagger and hope you survive the ordeal and your humanity returns.

One thing is sure however, you lose all vampiric weaknesses and retain some if it's strengths during the ordeal as you can bask again under the sun even for a few moments.

"There is no cure for death, only release..." - Ariel former Balance Guardian
>>
File: 1460894610486.png (459 KB, 265x712) Image search: [Google]
1460894610486.png
459 KB, 265x712
Requesting this sci-fi military officer punching a typical looking evil wizard in the face with some teeth of said evil wizard flying out.
>>
Can someone draw this fighter-class woman challenging some warriors, maybe dawrves, to a duel.
>>
>>47969504

OR here, that's pretty sugoi senpai. Thanks!
>>
Looking for some nice person to draw what can best be described as a lightning monk. Think night elf, but Zeus.
>>
File: Salman.png (288 KB, 300x493) Image search: [Google]
Salman.png
288 KB, 300x493
>>47972762
>>
>>47958955
Bump a rump
>>
Taking more single character, two word requests.
>>
>>47973022
Lightning monk.
>>
>>47972762
>>47973050
Hmm, wouldn't happen to be this fellow, would you?
>>
>>47973022
Fairy knight
>>
>>47973073
I doubt you'll believe me, but actually I'm not. My request is the itemcaster that I'm gonna bump in about two hours, but I've noticed that >>47973022 likes to play around with his requests and the idea of a medieval-european monk made of literal lightning amuses me..
>>
>>47973022
Fem-orc maid
>>
>>47973022
repentant monster
>>
>>47973073
>>47973099
Not the artist, I was just curious
>>
>>47959430
Just a bump
>>
>>47973022
Minotaur Druid
>>
>>47958065
Gonna do a sketch for practice. First one gets it.
>>
>>47973022
Petroleum druid
>>
>>47973291

>>47964045
>>
>>47973022
Not-quite-lewd-but-trying elf
>>
>>47973410
>Not-quite-two-words-but-trying post
>>
>>47973650
Compound words still count as one.
>>
File: 1431723421565.jpg (44 KB, 538x454) Image search: [Google]
1431723421565.jpg
44 KB, 538x454
any drawanons with streams?

it'd be nice to chill and talk whilst you draw requests
>>
File: onilau.png (1 MB, 2491x1638) Image search: [Google]
onilau.png
1 MB, 2491x1638
>>47973022
stealing this one then
>>47958487
>>
File: Mothtoaflame.png (25 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Mothtoaflame.png
25 KB, 1000x1000
I am around for a bit, taking requests. Doesn't have to be but Cute and/or lewd is my preference.
>>
File: tek50c6549a68e245806845.png (12 KB, 120x150) Image search: [Google]
tek50c6549a68e245806845.png
12 KB, 120x150
>>47973914
Draw this guy
>>
>>47958754
Bumping 24 hours.
>>
>>47973914

How about >>47962721
>>
File: gsdf143432423.jpg (107 KB, 402x770) Image search: [Google]
gsdf143432423.jpg
107 KB, 402x770
>>47973318
There u go
>>
>>47973914
A mousy mouse-girl hiding in the cowl of a guy's hoodie, nuzzling into his neck and whispering cheeky/naughty things to him. He'd be blushing and trying to ignore her.
>>
>>47973914
resting on a backpack?
>>
File: request.png (476 KB, 817x493) Image search: [Google]
request.png
476 KB, 817x493
Requesting character A as a child, being read a book/taught swordfighting/emulating the ponytail of B/anything cute with B, who is her dad.

A is a tiefling of thin build without any tail or anything, B is a pretty fruity/waify dude in build/clothing.

Artist's choice on cute thing being done.
>>
>>47973914
Requesting a woman who looks like this wearing a conveniently tattered tunic and wielding a blood-spattered vibroblade.
>>
>>47974266
Whoops. Forgot the vibrosword reference. Thanks for your consideration.
>>
>>47974166
Getting a kinda Tyrion vibe. Thanks!
>>
>>47973022
civilian shaman
>>
>>47971973
this sounds pretty fucking funny. i'll give it a go.
>>
File: minotaur druid.png (706 KB, 1200x1321) Image search: [Google]
minotaur druid.png
706 KB, 1200x1321
>>47973269
Here you go
>>
So, I'm hosting an RPG with several people in a group and need a sage character. I am hoping that someone can draw me a design of an old, grizzled monkey king type character that is able to call upon a spiritual blue fire. With this though, I also need him to be cybernetic to fit the setting and explain why he can still fight in his old age. Does anyone think they could do me this favor?
>>
File: 1464543622796.png (746 KB, 740x1142) Image search: [Google]
1464543622796.png
746 KB, 740x1142
Requesting a half-elf woman flirting with pic related. She has a fair skin tone turning towards a pale, ephemeral green and if you look closely, you can see small roots where her veins are supposed to be. Her hair is the green of summer leaves and her slightly slanted eyes are a matching shade without white or pupils.
>>
>>47958495
24 hour request bump since the only reply was a non-reply
>>
>>47958871
Bumping my request: 24 hours have now passed.
>>
File: Sleepykitty.png (32 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Sleepykitty.png
32 KB, 800x800
>>47974228
Thanks for waiting buddy!

You waited a good long while !
>>
>>47973914
A young vampire woman feeding fruit bats who all treat her affectionately.
>>
>>47975477
and it was damn worth it! thanks a million!
>>
File: w.png (939 KB, 1447x966) Image search: [Google]
w.png
939 KB, 1447x966
Requesting pic related (left) getting caught doing uncharacteristically girly things such as reading romance novels, or playing the cello, or admiring ball gowns. She would be like a deer in headlights when caught, like in pic related (right). It’s not seen in the pic, but she has a split tongue, which would be nice if it was visible in some way, but it's not a necessity.
>>
>>47959258
24 hour bump
>>
>>47958913
Bumpalicious
>>
>>47975487
i think this is very cute! I have to head off for now. But' i'd love to do this later.
>>
>>47958757
24 hour bump
>>
File: REF Pics.jpg (159 KB, 850x530) Image search: [Google]
REF Pics.jpg
159 KB, 850x530
I'd like a drawing for my nurgle warrior in blood bowl Jumbalgrin, taskmaster of toys. Thank you much
>>
File: fairyknight.png (655 KB, 1106x1506) Image search: [Google]
fairyknight.png
655 KB, 1106x1506
>>47973077
Tried this one out, got lazy with the wings. Hope it's still okay.
>>
>>47959244
Bump
>>
>>47975901
Glad to hear you like it!
>>
>>47970856
It was and he was right. I always put an effort on using the reference as inspiration instead directly applying the reference itself (like catriona, chaos sob, etc etc), For some reason my brain turned off and I ended up using a lot of the gal in the reference pic (even though I redesigned the rifle and dog).

Again the dude, was totally understanding about the situation.
>>
>>47958722
Bumping this. Any takers?
>>
>>47970921
Bump
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1280x960
>>47967141
Played around with this a bit more. Added more background, and added the rain that had been requested previously.
>>
File: Annika TES.jpg (141 KB, 700x927) Image search: [Google]
Annika TES.jpg
141 KB, 700x927
Anybody wanna colour this? Red hair, fair skin, robe stays white
>>
>>47970063
Glorious.
>>
>>47966600
>I did X
>no you didn't
>you're right
Get banned.
>>
File: orc soldier shaded.png (287 KB, 2346x2109) Image search: [Google]
orc soldier shaded.png
287 KB, 2346x2109
Taking requests, deliveries take maximum one day to complete.
>>
File: paintingguy.jpg (264 KB, 704x968) Image search: [Google]
paintingguy.jpg
264 KB, 704x968
>>47977772

Requesting a NPC/enemy for my game he is 16 years old stands at 5'9, has hobo like clothing on with a dark red hand print on the back of his jacket and unkempt hair like the one in the picture. He has the ability of pyromancy but he can shoot out his flame as if it was spray paint, his flame doesn't burn through objects but it still acts like a flame. He can still shoot out regular flames or make himself inflamed but he likes the paint style more. He has dark brown hair, slightly tan skin and green eyes. He is based on the painter Spazuk.
>>
>>47958955
Is this ok?
>>47977772
>>
>>47977806
Alright, but only because of how cool Chen Guorong is.

Also, are you 12
>>
>>47977851
I'm 20 I just want an edgy hobo painter.
>>
>>47977843
Will start this once I'm done with >>47977806
>>
>>47977897
Thank you, Hopefully you enjoy mine.
>>
>>47959461
>>47959461
>>47959461
roughly 24h bump
>>
File: jenny.png (681 KB, 1446x1471) Image search: [Google]
jenny.png
681 KB, 1446x1471
>>47959787
>>
Reposting from last thread:

Requesting what's essentially the dorky younger cousin to a Lord of Change. Only things nailed down is that he wears robes, has little round glasses perched on his beak and a crappy staff that looks like it was made from a shovel or otherwise cobbled together.

He probably looks smug or nervous, possibly pushing up his glasses about to go "Well, ACTUALLY..."
>>
>>47978361
This is great, I always love your deliveries anon
>>
>>47978361
Nice Yume Nikki inspiration anon.
>>
>>47978530
>>47978577

thank you anons
>>
>>47966194
>>47967141
>>47969074
>>47971100
>>47971961
Thank you very to both of you!
>>
File: 1466531350456.png (427 KB, 1143x584) Image search: [Google]
1466531350456.png
427 KB, 1143x584
(Been a while since I last requested this!)

Most of the basics (armor, pose, color and appearance) can be found, but the character himself is known as Courtaud (meaning Bobtail), or the Beast of Gevaudan. He's a Rangar, a custom race for Pathfinder meant to resemble humanoid wolves. The character himself is an exile, a former Dog of War employed in Grand Companies that would sell themselves to whatever country was willing to pay the most for their services. His old pack got involved in some pretty shady extortion on local villages during missions, and after witnessing more than a few war crimes tried (unsuccessfully) to challenge the leader and set them back on the right track.

It failed, and Courtaud lost both his old gang and his tail in the process. He's now something of an old wolf, keeping the current party in line while expecting the day he gets his chance to hunt down his former compatriots and see them to justice, John Marston-style.
>>
>>47979096
>(Been a while since I last requested this!)
I had a giggle at your expense m8. now think calmly about why none had taken this 'request' so far...

still, good luck tho.
>>
>>47979213
>now think calmly about why none had taken this 'request' so far...

He's not a furry though, I made him because I've played humans since forever and I wanted to try something new in a campaign that allowed it.
>>
>>47979258
so, you automatically assume that everyone knows about this?

>Dog of war
>His old pack
>That 3rd ref

they are not helping friendo, but hey, that might just me. After Viking elf anon, nothing is impossible.
>>
>>47960526
so you want his as a humanoid figure or a literal ball of moss?
>>
>>47959585
Bump
>>
File: Lobo.jpg (334 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Lobo.jpg
334 KB, 1920x1080
>>47973022

orc biker
>>
>>47973022
Vampire Surgeon
>>
File: pyrohobo.png (209 KB, 1872x2412) Image search: [Google]
pyrohobo.png
209 KB, 1872x2412
>>47977806
I have to sleep since I'm working tomorrow, but I'll leave this wip here for you
>>
>>47973022
Werewolf monk
>>
>>47961810
I enjoyed this
>>47971858
>"BLOW ME TO BERMUDA!!!!!"
And this response to it.
That has nothing to do with the following, but I didn't want to eat up 2 posts.
>>47968543
>>47970856
>>47976748
>I always put an effort on using the reference as inspiration instead directly applying the reference itself
I am guilty of sometimes completely following the reference.
Once anon requested 1-3 figures and Idrew all three.
I was happy with the finished work and the requester asked if I had a DA account, so I uploaded it.
Then I figured out that although one reference was a magic card and one was another DA artist's image of an anime character I didn't know, the third was a 100% original work from a professional artist with his own page.
I just linked their info in the description and left it at that.
Not sure where I landed there.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 125

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.