[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to build a fluffy but viable CSM Night Lords list?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1174923365695wq1vj1.png (160 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1174923365695wq1vj1.png
160 KB, 400x400
Is it possible to build a fluffy but viable CSM Night Lords list?

>i.e no Marks of Chaos, focus on fast attacks/shock and awe, etc.
>>
>>47956528
Crimson Slaughter? Gives everyone Fear, so that can help I guess.
>>
File: VIII.jpg (978 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
VIII.jpg
978 KB, 1920x1080
>>47956528
>viable

What did you have in mind for your FA slots, OP?
>>
>>47956528
>CSM
>Viable list
CSM is hard to do without marks and having to take one space marine unit of every chaos God and faction
>>
>>47956528
CSM are never viable.
>>
>>47959127
Raptors, obviously. Though I'm in a toss up between Heldrakes and Helltalons/Hellblades. I'm also thinking about bikes as well.
>>
>>47956528
Just play 30k
>>
>>47956528
Suck it up and just take Marks of Chaos, you can claim they're something else fluffwise. I run mine with Mark of Slaanesh for dat initiative.

Also lots of Raptors/Warp Talons
>>
>>47956528

>fluffy compliance through non marks of chaos in a night lords army

But anon, there are night lords who accept the dark gods into their hearts, I'd do a tzeentch sorcerer build, night lord sorcerers are cool af in the fluff, they have seizures where they see the dark future.
>>
>>47956528
I run Night Lords using the normal Space Marine Codex. I fluff it as them basically running off with the remains of a Loyalist's armory and them helping a forgeworld and its sector scede from the Imperium at large.
>>
>>47964424
This here.
If you're in it for the legion fluff and not the daemon shit, play with the 30k legion rules.
>>
>>47966679
Backing up this guy. 30K does CSM(especially the ones without cult troops) SOO much better. Alternatively go with th other guy's suggestion and do Space Marines. Raven Guard shit could work
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.