[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tgesg/ - Weekend Elder Scrolls Lore General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81
Highrock leaves the Empire Edition.

>Tabletop/P&P RPGs
[Scrollhammer - Tabletop Wargame] http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Scrollhammer_2nd_Edition
Discussion in #Scrollhammer (irc.thisisnotatrueending.com (port 6667))
[UESRPG 1e + other TES RPGs] http://www.mediafire.com/uesrpg
Discussion in #UESRPG (same server)

>Lore Resources
[The Imperial Library] http://www.imperial-library.info/
[/r/teslore] http://www.reddit.com/r/teslore/
[UESP/Lore] http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
[Pocket Guide to the Lore] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AtsWXZKVqB4Q825_SwINY6z4_9NaGknXgeOknOCDuCU/edit
[Elder Lore Podcast] http://www.elderlore.wordpress.com/
[How to Become a Lore Buff] http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1112211-how-to-become-a-lore-buff/

>General Rules
No waifus or husbandos except KINMUNE and Pelinal please.
Keep the MK/Lady N related squabbling to a minimum.

Previous Kalpa >>47859725
>>
Okay, can someone explain kalpa to me

How does it work

What exactly gets """eaten"""? Mundus? Does that include the divines or just Nirn? Or is it all of Aurbis including all the anuic spirits of the Aetherius and the daedric princes and everything, but Anu and Padomay are eternal? And then they just do the whole shit with a Lorkhan-type thinking up another Mundus all over again every time
>>
File: masterneloth.png (175 KB, 254x292) Image search: [Google]
masterneloth.png
175 KB, 254x292
>>47939906
>Highrock leaves the Empire Edition
Just a friendly reminder to you all to not actually talk about the brexit in this thread.

The edition name is usually a joke, let's not make it the subject of this thread.

Thank you.
>>
>>47939927
Is Kalpa even mentioned in the games or is it MK-wank?
>>
>>47939979
What the kid just said.
>>
File: skyrim.jpg (283 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
skyrim.jpg
283 KB, 1920x1200
>>47939995
I'm pretty sure that in Skyrim, Both Paarthurnax and the greybeards say creation is a cycle, which Alduin restarts.
>>
>>47939979
Still, I can't believe "Dodgy" Mankar Camoran is stepping down.

>>47939995
It's in the games. Explicitly stated.
Not that it matters much.
>>
File: redguardicon.png (87 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
redguardicon.png
87 KB, 250x250
Why is the world eater (Alduin/Satakal) only represented as a deity by the redguards and nords?
>>
File: herbalistsguidetoskyrim.png (1 MB, 1288x912) Image search: [Google]
herbalistsguidetoskyrim.png
1 MB, 1288x912
post stuff already
>>
>>>47895229

Dunmer stab you in face, Bosmer shoot you in back.
Khajiit peel your scalp, Altmer just steal your slack.
Lizard man poison you, Breton man lazy, have Daedra do the job.
Redguard slash with sword, Nord chop you with axe, Orc just use rock.
Give me that Cyrodil, any day:
he just steal all your money, and run away
>>
>>47940662
Who's that lad?
>>
>>47940763
Shipmaster at Fort Frostmoth, Bloodmoon expansion.

Because, of course they'd send a lizard to Fort Freeze-your-ass-off.
>>
File: ESO Akavir map.jpg (231 KB, 750x366) Image search: [Google]
ESO Akavir map.jpg
231 KB, 750x366
wwww
>>
>>47940943
wat
>>
So, apparently, Nirn has 3 poles?
>>
File: eastempirecompanymap.jpg (185 KB, 481x356) Image search: [Google]
eastempirecompanymap.jpg
185 KB, 481x356
>>47939906
What's the source on High Rock looking like this?

Post more maps btw
>>
>>47941068
why do you say that?
>>
File: magesguilds.png (672 KB, 1008x512) Image search: [Google]
magesguilds.png
672 KB, 1008x512
>>47940973
it's a map of Japan in ESO's style, used by zenimax with their announcement of launching ESO in Japan

They're not gonna put Japan in ESO and they're not gonna put in Akavir either
>>
>>47941301
Father of the Niben mentions Altmeri magical compasses that point in one of three directions: South, Northeast, Northwest.
>>
>>47941068
As far as I know it gets cold further north from Tamriel (towards Atmora) but I don't know if the same applies to going south, if anything Pyandonea is tropical, and all southern Tamriellic provinces are pretty warm
>>
File: balmoraconceptart.jpg (312 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
balmoraconceptart.jpg
312 KB, 1360x768
Only 'recently' got into Morrowind (50 hours and I've barely done anything, still expect to get many more hours out of it, great game) and I found out how one of the master skill trainers is actually mentioned in a book. I went to check on the UESP and most of them are!

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Master_Trainers

Most of you probably already know this but I thought it was really cool to have book characters make an ingame appearance.
>>
>>47941068
North Pole, South Pole, and Zdzisław.
>>
What is Menevia like?
>>
>make youtube playlist with oblivion's and morrowind's 'relaxing' tracks (not the combat or eerie cave ones) a few days ago
>oblivion tracks have been up for many years and got pruned like yesterday or something

JUST
>>
>>47941432
why...
-..-
>>
>>47941352
Morrowind really is extremely long game. I've fully completed it once (cleared map, done all the guilds etc.) and it took me about a year of semi-frequent playing. It's sad Beth doesn't make this grand games anymore. Skyrim is technically larger, but there are much less things to explore and do.
>>
From 'The Armorer's Challenge'

>Saccus proudly pointed out the other advancements in his armory. The acidic lime pools to sharpen the blade of the dai-katana to an unimaginable degree of sharpness. The Akaviri forge and tongs he would use to fold the ebony back and forth upon itself.

Bethesda confirmed for weebs
>>
>>47941432
What version of Morrowind has eerie cave music? I think your Morrowind may have been modded even though you don't seem to know about it. Normal Morrowind should only have one non-combat track.
>>
>>47941648
Oblivion has creepy cave music, which I removed. I also removed Morrowind's combat tracks.
>>
>>47941648
Interestingly there seems to many explore tracks in soundtracks, but when I play Morrowind it's always that same track playing in background when I'm not in combat. Is something wrong with my game?
>>
Using Savage Worlds to play a Morrowind setting, and I'm having issues statting the creatures. I used the Elder Scrolls pdf for most of the beasts, but I still need to do Kwamas, scribs, and nix-hounds. Any ideas?
>>
>>47941284
None, its completely fan made.
The kingdom names honestly make very little sense.
>>
>>47941690
Compare Morrowind stats to the creatures you have data for
>>
>>47939906
>Orsinium
>part of Highrock
>Orcs thinking they're people
Cute
>>
From 'The Four Suitors of Benitah'

>“I am Kena Warfel Tomasin, and I can prove that Akatosh, Nirn, and Oblivion are one,” said Warfel, writing out the mathematical formula that showed it was so.
“I am Kena Zombel Mokafa, and I can prove that you do not exist,” said Oin. He wrote out the mathematical formula, which proved correct, and Kena Warfel Tomasin vaporized on the spot.

You can stop claiming that deep lore is out-of-game fanfiction now
>>
File: disgonbegud.png (4 KB, 292x236) Image search: [Google]
disgonbegud.png
4 KB, 292x236
>>47942276
I fucked up the greentext but my point still stands
>>
>>47942256
Turns out the stats in morrowind are all over the place, ended up during testing that cliff racers were tornados of pain and misery
>>
>>47942276
>I can prove that you do not exist
That's some next-level smack talk.

I kinda want to see a Thu'um rap battle now.
>>
>>47942387
According to Paarthurnax, debate and combat is identical to dragons.
>>
>>47942458
It has to rhyme though.
>>
File: ravenrock.jpg (203 KB, 1084x610) Image search: [Google]
ravenrock.jpg
203 KB, 1084x610
Where is everyone? Has red mountain erupted again?
>>
Retaking last week's discussion; when did the Bosmer got "stabilized" by Y'ffre? Do they come from the Aldmer as well?
>>
>>47943541
Probably at the same time all other Ehlnofey did.
>>
http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/44404/?
>>
>>47943604
Nice idea, shitty texture.
>>
File: mspaintbittercoastshack2.png (3 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
mspaintbittercoastshack2.png
3 KB, 200x200
>>47943604
>>47943628
yeah, what's wrong with regular cliff racers?
>>
>>47943654
criticize my pixel art btw, it's the very first time I've ever done it

and give me an idea for what I can do next, it has to be TES related and I'll make it 100x100 (and then upscale to 200x200 so it's visible on the chans)
>>
>>47943728
Balmora!
>>
>>47943728
Vivec's Second Aperture.
>>
>>47941637
You just now found out about this? Katanas have been better than regular western swords since Arena, and continues in Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim.
>>
File: rihad.jpg (166 KB, 900x667) Image search: [Google]
rihad.jpg
166 KB, 900x667
>>47943779
I love Balmora but I actually doubt I could make a proper 3d perspective like in pic related ;-;
>>
>>47943334
Work. It picks up towards the afternoon for us in Eagleland.
>>
>>47943940
Make the front of a house and a tower, with peoples
>>
>>47941432
Use Vkontakte as an audio player
>>
>>47943728
A bit crude and minimal, but for a first time it's really good.

What's your technique? Trace and pixelize, or does the project start and end pixelated?
>>
>>47944079
MS Paint, 1x1 pencil
>>
File: the_charge_by_lelek1980-d5cyd73.jpg (274 KB, 1280x603) Image search: [Google]
the_charge_by_lelek1980-d5cyd73.jpg
274 KB, 1280x603
Aside from slaughterfish and fish like salmon, what kind of sea life exists on Nirn? I don't think we've seen anything massive aside from giant mudcrabs but are there things like massive sharks and whales?
>>
>>47945006
There are giant whales, but they fly.
>>
>>47945006
Nords hunt whales, weresharks exist, so Sharks most definitely do.

I imagine that krakens would exist as well, if not be extremely rare. They are canon if ESO is canon.
>>
>>47944140
It might help to draw out and sketch out the subject on paper before you draw it on MS Paint.

Keep in mind however that the lower pixel count the more gets exaggerated and lost. For example, if you drew that cliffracer out there'd be a definite curve to the wings and structure, but if you were to transition that to pixel form it would appear more like a triangle like the one you drew.
>>
File: telvanni problems.jpg (64 KB, 250x323) Image search: [Google]
telvanni problems.jpg
64 KB, 250x323
>>47945006
Cephalopods.
>>
File: 600px-MW-creature-Dreugh.jpg (84 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600px-MW-creature-Dreugh.jpg
84 KB, 600x600
>>47945006
Do Dreugh count as sea life?
>>
>>47945531
Yeah, but they're somewhat sentient since they have cities and whatnot. Like goblins, orcs, or falmer.
>>
File: Oblivion_Land_Dreugh.jpg (129 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Oblivion_Land_Dreugh.jpg
129 KB, 1024x768
>>47945531
There are Land Dreugh
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Dreugh#Gallery
>>
I've never played a video game under any substance before, and I've rarely smoked weed.

Should I try out Morrowind after smoking? Would it even be fun?
>>
>>47945656
I imagine it would end up somewhat like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKopKvJFFL0
>>
>>47945643
That's merely a stage in the Dreugh lifecycle, you megadork.
>>
>>47945669
Not really what it's like, but alright. Nice song, though. Reminds me of Tomppabeats.
>>
>>47940943
Kirkbride will defend this.
>>
You are now in control of the development of TES: VI worldbuilding and storyboard.

Where do you set the game, and how do you make it interesting and fun. What is the plot? What things would it add in terms of gameplay that wouldn't be too expensive or time consuming to be realistic?
>>
>>47946531
I let it die.
>>
>>47946592
How morbid.
>>
>>47946531

Reminder that the game designers will be directed from above to stick to Bethesda's winning formula: concentrate on looking nice, further dumb down the gameplay, and make sure the vanilla game balance is so easy that grandma could finish it on her first run.

So with that in mind, I'd cut Alteration magic, merge melee weapons into a single skill, and cut Lockpicking. Racial skill bonuses will be removed. All enemies in the game will be levelled to be 3 levels lower than the PC.

Traders will buy and sell all items (who wants to have to search for the right guy?) and their shops will be open all hours. Daedric items (rethemed to look like black and red Final Fantasy-esque armour and weapons) will be available from any trader at level 5.

To save time having to grind your way through stuff like exploring and fights with random spawns, there will be a "skip to scene" icon you can click that takes you straight to the end part of whatever quest you are on. You can click it again after that scene to place the quest reward in your inventory and mark the quest as finished in your journal, that way you don't have to waste valuable roleplaying time by going back to town and talking to the quest giver.

Reminder that roleplaying means hittin things with a sord.
>>
>>47946531
I believe the next one will be set in Valenwood, and if I had to choose, it would either be Valenwood or Highrock.

For Highrock, as somebody else described it, I would turn the fantasy elements up to 11. After the events of Oblivion, magic use isn't as distrusted, but Daedra Worship is viewed to be the cause of it. This strengthened the resolve of the imperial temples, and thus the knightly orders of Highrock are of even more significance. In term of gameplay, there are several more factions, and a person can join two orders, one religious and one provincial. For example, one may be within the Knights of the Lily and The Knights of the Dragon. Each Order has it's own preferred playstyle, similar to how the Great Houses are in Morrowind. Knights Mentors for example would be spell swords leaning a bit towards casting, where as a Vigilant of Stendar would try and use a more pacifistic route. Most of the quests for religious orders are the same since they work together, but depending on which order you choose, you can get a bonus for a preferred play style and even an extra mission or two.

In terms of world building, I would also have the antimagic field lifted, but is scattered through out Highrock in certain areas of varying concentrations, particularly around strange obelisk like structures that have started popping up that may have something to do with late MQ. Wayrest is still under control of pirates, which will make for more than a few interesting quests, possibly one ending in the freeing of Wayrest.

For monsters, I absolutely love monsters. Six legged salamanders that spit acid or fire. Wereboars. Slime/jelly creatures possibly made of acid that hurt you when in contact with them and possibly degrade weapons, but are extremely weak to fire and ice. And of course all the ones that were in Daggerfall (Although the one or two Centaurs and Nymphs wouldn't be enemies but part of the story.)

I could go on, but I'd rather not.
>>
>>47939979

The U.K. left the E.U.
>>
>>47946531
I really hope they keep the armor and clothes separate like they had it in FO4. Even if it was only a few pieces, having that would open up so many opportunities for modding. And I could finally wear a cape, cloak, dress, pants, robe and armor all at once again
>>
>>47947298
Sounds really nice. Especially the Jelly monster part.
>>47947490
Agreed.
>>
>>47946531
Elder Scrolls 6: Dominion

Takes place about a decade after Skyrim. The Medes are gone and with them the Empire. Elisif the Fair's son rules Skyrim (a book mentions that Ulfric died without a child, leaving the results of the civil war vague). The Aldmeri Dominion is the dominant power in Tamriel.

The player begins as a kidnapping victim being brought from Cyrodiil to a prison in Valenwood for unknown reason, but the game begins with the prison caravan being ambushed in Elsweyr by Khajiit bandits and the player manages to escape. They are in the middle of vast grassland not far from Valenwood's border, with nothing but some scavenged gear.

The game covers Valenwood and Elsweyr at first, as the ports are all closed by Thalmor orders. However, as the main quest progresses the player will eventually be able to explore Summerset as well.

The armor and weapons you use affect how you are treated in major ways. If wearing Aldmeri armor, rebels and freedom fighters become hostile. If wearing certain gear, some bandits will not longer attack you, believing you to be a bandit as well.

There will be many guilds to join, but many are mutually exclusive. For example, you can't join both a bandit group and the Rimmen city guard.

Also, levitation is back in, as are teleportation options. Fast travel is only between waystations along major roads, such as inns and outposts, and it costs a bit of money. There is both Imperial and Aldmeri coin, and some vendors only accept one or the other.

These are just some rough ideas until I think of a more detailed plot.
>>
>>47947590
I meant generation, not decade. Closer to 20 or 30 years after Skyrim
>>
>>47947298

You forgot one vital part, cashing in on the latest Fantasy Novel everybody was reading. Morrowind was when Drizz't was in the vogue, TES Oblivion literally had LOTR Trilogy ripped from it's tongue to hiring Boromir to voice Martin and Skyrim was Game of Thrones, only with less sex and more fantasy wish fulfillment of seeing Ned Live.
>>
>>47947680
k.
>>47947590
I love it. Pretty sure the size of two nations who hate each other as one map might be a bit much. I could definitely see Summerset as a DLC thing.
>>
>>47947756

I am stating the raw facts. The mainstream Elder Scrolls series cashes in on the latest Fantasy Novel Craze.
>>
>>47947780
Alrighty.
>>
File: wizard pepe.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
wizard pepe.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>47947680
>The Name of the Wind meets Highrock

I DIDN'T KNOW HOW MUCH I NEEDED THIS.
>>
>>47946531
TES VI: Hammerfell.

- PC is a prisoner on a slave ship headed to Stros M'Kai, ship is destroyed in a freak accident totally not involving singing spirit swords, and the PC is washed ashore on Chaseguard, north of Rihad
- 2 major factions: Crowns/Forebears
- guilds adjusted to local institutions: Nudri-Hi instead of mage's guild, Cult of Ebonarm instead of fighter's guild, Alik'r Nomads instead of thieves guild.
- undo some of the Moorization of the late games, giving the Crowns more Sub-Saharan African cultural traits and aesthetics and the Forebears the more cosmopolitan, buccaneerish traits and aesthetics of the past, with the more Moorish/Arab traits being unique to the Alik'r.
- Forebears aim to restart hostilities with the Dominion, Crowns are non-committal (and perhaps their leadership is secretly in league with the Dominion over their shared theological alignment against Lorkhan/Sep)
- new gimmick mechanic is sword-singing, which is mostly automated during combat but changes in style depending on what the player is actually doing in combat (i.e. spirit swords might go into defensive mode when the player casts Restoration spells, might start attacking further-away enemies when player is meleeing a large group of monsters); sword-singing is improved by fighting ansei hermits in the mountains and deserts
- expansion pack focused on seafaring, naval combat, the Eltheric Sea pirates and possibly exploring the ruins of Yokuda
- expansion pack focused on Thras, the Sload, and seeking the aid of Peryite in preventing a Thrassian Plague 2.0 from devastating Tamriel
- PC destroys the Orichalc Tower during the Yokuda arc
- dwemer ruins in the Alik'r, orc strongholds in the Dragontail Mountains.
- ceramic armour just like mom used to forge
- Forebear temples worship the Nine Divines, Crown temples worship them under their Yokudan names (Ruptga, Morwha, Leki, Tu'Whacca, etc.)
- LadyN is given a restraining order for the whole duration of development
>>
>>47940873
And all he's asking for are some boots. That's all he wants.
>>
Ulfric did nothing wrong
>>
>>47949774
Fucking Nord apologist. The Empire needs to remain strong to fight the Elven threat. Even if it means taking a false knee for a while, a fractured empire will only lead to ruin.
>>
>>47940232
Cause both are destructive marauding niggers.
>>
>>47949905
Agreed.
>>
>>47949774
Except making it harder to worship Talos, removing an entire people from their ancestral home, creating drama to feed his ego by becoming high king, and thereby plunging Tamriel into yet ANOTHER catastrophic and nearly apocalyptic event to be narrowly solved by an unnamed hero with few survivors.

But he cares about drunk book burners and wants them to pray outside so boohoo.
>>
>>47941352

>yfw Neloth doesn't offer master enchanting training like in Skyrim
>yfw no temple quest with master enchanting services unlocked as reward either like in Skyrim

>yfw the master enchanting trainer in Morrowind is a bandit wizard
>you have to Calm him to get him to train you
>countless chump tier nerevarines have probably just killed him without even realizing what they were doing
>>
>>47950204

>making it harder to worship Talos
You think if he hadn't revolted, Talos worship would have had a revival under the Thalmor puppet emperor?

>removing an entire people from their ancestral home
Markarth was ruled by Nords until the hill tribes showed up and seized power by conquest. Ulfric kicked them back out again in a couple years.

>creating drama to feed his ego by becoming high king
If you sided with him you would know that he eventually calls a kingsmoot because he knows lines of succession don't favor him and he wants to push the drama aside.

>thereby plunging Tamriel into yet ANOTHER catastrophic and nearly apocalyptic event
The Thalmor want to destroy mankind too, it's not just Alduin. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

>narrowly solved by an unnamed hero with few survivors
You mean Talos incarnate who also gives Ulfric the throne in non-cuck playthroughs?

Stay mad, Titus Mede, better hope the Elder Council doesn't send the Dark Brotherhood after you :^)
>>
>>47941619

Guild quests in Skyrim lack the same charm as ones in Morrowind, there's lots of fetch quests and dungeon clears either way, but the ones in Skyrim lack well crafted backstory. Being randomly generated.
>>
>>47950488
>Thalmor puppetmaster meme.
>He doesnt know that the Thalmor support the civil war.
>He thinks being Dragonborn means that he's Talos.
>Cuck meme.
Wow. It's nothing.

/pol/, go back to your containment board. I hear there's some piss poor Britains you can jack off to.
>>
What do u you think the major imports and exports of each province are?
>>
>>47950586

wew lad
>>
>>47950488
Saying a Dragonborn is Talos incarnate because Talos was Dragonborn is like saying that elves can't go insane since Sheogorath is Pelinel and Pelinel hates elves.
>>
File: 1465311459522.png (461 KB, 870x722) Image search: [Google]
1465311459522.png
461 KB, 870x722
>>47947780
(You)
>>47950488
Not that anon but
>making it harder to worship Talos
everyone had their own little shrine to Talos, everyone worshipped him in their home. No one had a problem until Ulfric threw a temper tantrum about it and got the attention of the Thalmor. Had he just preached Talos like Heimskr, the true unsung hero, then the rebellion wouldn't have needed to happen, the Thalmor would focus on another shit province like Hammerfell, and The Empire would be one step closer to regaining strength.
>>
>>47950657
Adding on to this, it wasn't even only worshipping in you basement. He I'm sure is in an Imperial run city and is the most vocal Talos worshipper in the game.

He's only put in prison at the end of the civil war that Ulfric started. It really is all his fault.
>>
>>47950732
He I'm sure is code for Heimskr. Autocorrect doesn't recognize snow nigger names.
>>
>>47950618
I can't actually think of what Hammerfell would export besides swords and mercenaries.

I'm also a bit puzzled as to what Blackmarsh should would import and export.
>>
>>47950783
>Hammerfell
Fish
>Blackmarsh
Fish
>>
>>47950879
But why can't Highrock, Cyrodiil, Valenwood, Summerset Isles, etc. Catch their own fish. Last I recall, Skyrim was supposed to be where the majority of fish came from, albeit it is mostly salmon, but also fish of other varieties as well.
>>
>>47950618

Major Exports by province:

High Rock: Ore, stone, livestock, magical materials.

Skyrim: Ore, stone, lumber, ships, weapons, textiles, mead.

Hammerfell: Ore, salt, stone, livestock, weapons, textiles.

Orsinium: Ore, weapons.

Cyrodiil: Grain, livestock, ore, lumber, wine.

Morrowind: Grain, ore, salt, narcotics, alchemical materials, exotic goods.

Black Marsh: Lumber, alchemical materials, salt.

Valenwood: Livestock, ore, magical materials, alchemical materials.

Elsweyr: Livestock, grain, narcotics, exotic goods, textiles.

Summerset Isles: Magical materials, ore, textiles, ships, exotic goods.

Biggest imports are wood and grain for Valenwood(muh green pact) and just about everything gets brought into Cyrodiil.
>>
>>47950929
I'd assume for variety, although I doubt most people would specifically buy a strange fish from Blackmarsh, known for fish that you have to eat live or else it will kill you.
>>
>>47950943
I love it. Thank you.
>>
>>47950943
>morrowind
>narcotics
>>
>>47950943
>Blackmarsh
>Lumber
Sounds like a great way to die.
>>
>>47950973

Add sea-based materials(fish, whales, etc.) to Skyrim, Hammerfell, and Black Marsh
>>
>>47950992
Yeah, if anything it's one of Morrowind's major imports. Not legally of course, but you can't seem to grow moonsugar outside of the Topal bay.
>>
>>47942276
>implying all books and other sources not witnessed by the player are known to be true

The devs have stated many times that they intentionally are ambiguous, and you can hear conflicting things from many people. A book can say anything, but you have no idea if it is true or not.

Am I saying this definitely did not happen? No.
I am saying that you will never know.
>>
>>47950992
Of course how else could one get high on Highrock and hammered in Hammerfell.
>>
>>47950997
>wood products from black marsh have a nasty habit of bursting into pieces, spewing out flesh-eating maggots

>>47950943
Morrowind's most notable canonic exports are its glass/ebony/gems, eggs, saltrice, and then misc. exotic goods. Especially the first two. it has a fuckton of trade in volcanic goods.
>>
So is The Real Barenziah actually real?

I am pretty sure its TES version of the writings by Procopius, who praised Justinian in his official books, but called him a headless demon and said his wife fed geese out of her vagina in secret writings. So is TRB slander or truth?
>>
>>47948168
That's not how Sword Singing works, it's not "spirit swords" that float and attack stuff.
Ansei forges his sword out of his soul, it's actual an object he holds and fights with, while sword singing itself is that, it's warcries and singing mid-combat combined with sword techniques.
It's like Thu'um but more martialartsy.
>>
File: ysgramor.png (653 KB, 589x1064) Image search: [Google]
ysgramor.png
653 KB, 589x1064
>>47952899
Truth.
>>
>>47948168
>Ansei hermits
>sword singers
None of them exist anymore, nor is it possible anymore unless you are hoonding because orchilaic tower is destroyed.
Only memory stones remain now.
>>
File: tumblr_o965z40MlE1rv1nxto1_1280.png (676 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o965z40MlE1rv1nxto1_1280.png
676 KB, 1200x1600
So, what do you Dunmer mananauts would look like if they made their own suits /tg/?
>>
>>47952976
I will draw a sketch for a dunmer mananaut
>>
>>47950943
You haven't played Morrowind, have you?
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (242 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
242 KB, 1000x1000
>>47953109
sorry it took long
had to run out for some time
>>
>>47953453
Fucking. Nice.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (777 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
777 KB, 2000x2000
>>47953453
will do some aetherius and a space ship around him later
>>
>>47953957
I'd imagine they'd used bonemold instead of chitin but that looks spot on for the most part

w-what's in the bag
>>
>>47953957
Draw more stuff, please

w-what's in the bag
>>
>>47952899
Play tribunal
>>
>>47951759
Highrock may or may not have weed.
>>47952495
I was referring more to the history and what would happen if you swung an axe at the wrong tree, but I keked heartily anyways.
>>
>>47952899
Play Daggerfall. Or at least read the story of Daggerfall that involves Barenziah. The version you find in Daggerfall is what actually happened.
>>
>>47942276
I find it rather disingenuous when people point to this book as proof that the obscure lore has some sort of deep foundation in the in-game.
The text is clearly a fanciful tale, having the main character perform many purposefully over the top feats as a humorous and insincere take on the effects of fortification magics.
The fortify intelligence portion, that people seem to point to as an important revelation, is quite blatantly intended to be absurd.
>>
>>47954452
>tribunal
I have actually, some 4 years ago, so I dont remember much, other than Almalexia being a retard and murdering Sotha Sil

>>47954483
>Daggerfall
I never played it back in the day, I heard there is a project to port it to unity or something, was considering playing it then
>>
>>47953957
This is very very nice, I really like the helmet.
Space guar pls
w-what's in the bag
>>
>>47954600
It's more than a bit different than the other games, both in structure and feeling.

I'd say it's more reminiscent of older dungeon crawler adventure games, where even by end games you're still some Mook but now you know a few more spells or have better armor and one stupid decision could kill you. Takes a while to get used to, but if you like a challenge and you love roleplaying it's definitely the game to do it.
>>
>>47953957
>>47953453
A drawfag? We are truely blessed.
>>
>>47953957
What's in the fucking bag.
>>
>>47951049
>>47954569
I wasn't being completely serious anons, I just like quoting books sometimes
>>
>>47954569
>>47951049
I think that even if it's a fiction book, it does align pretty well with the metaphysics already laid out.

I wouldn't completely throw it out.
>>
slowest thread in a long time
>>
>>47956216
Not much to talk about right now.

If you bring up something, I'd be happy to discuss it with you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_x-x0gawck

Daily reminder.
>>
>>47943541
After the sundering of Aldmeris.

>>47945006
The Maormer have sea serpents.

>>47950929
Not quite how it works. Just look at historical Europe.
Norway produced dried fish, which was sold in South and Central Europe by way of the Hanseatic League.
It wasn't that fish couldn't be produced locally in many of these places, but that the North Sea production of dried cod was large, and there was a marked for cheap, preserved fish in other parts of Europe.
Trade finds a way.

>>47950943
>valenwood
>ore

Elsweyr has forest, and the Khajiit have no issues with logging. And they're especially eager to do logging in Valenwood.
The Mane and his tribe lives in a massive palace-complex built out of Valenwood Oak, just to fuck with the Bosmer.

>>47956216
Sometimes I work weekends.
>>
>>47956381
I vaguely recall there being a mention of Imperial Mines in Valenwood.
>>
>>47953381

In-game, Vvardenfell's main exports seem to be ebony, Dwemer tableware, and insect eggs.
>>
>>47956529
It's also mentioned that Racer Plumes are used for decorations and for pillows around the empire.
>>
>>47956428
I'd be interested in seeing that source, if you can remember where it was.
Not saying it couldn't happen, I just haven't heard of it before.

In early modern times, large scale mining was often done by way of fire-setting, which requires outrageous amounts of wood. Even after the advent of black powder, fire setting did not go out of usage until the introduction of industrial equipment and nitroglycerin. And either way, it disturbs the environment quite a lot.

That isn't to say that Valenwood couldn't have mines, they'd just have to do it another way. Maybe less large scale mining operation and companies, and more shallow subsistence mining in shallow ground.
Magic.
>>
>>47956609
That's strange, cliff racers never looked very feathery. They look scaley. I didn't think their plumage would be good for anything but levitation potions.
>>
>>47956687
I'll look for it. Might be a while.
>>
>>47956381
>The Maormer have sea serpents.
there is absolutely no chance at all of us getting a sea focused TES game is there? it could be glorious
>>
File: news.png (844 KB, 1134x953) Image search: [Google]
news.png
844 KB, 1134x953
>>47956820
I'd fucking love that, but I do unfortunately not think it would happen.

>tfw you will never become captain
>tfw you will never employ your own crew
>tfw you will never be a blockade runner trying to smuggle narcotics from elsweyr to alinor
>tfw you will never barely escape the isles with the old mary navy on your tail and your hull loaded with riches
>>
>>47956892
>research Orcs
my sides...
>>
File: canisroottea.png (180 KB, 400x558) Image search: [Google]
canisroottea.png
180 KB, 400x558
>>47956216
I check in multiple times a day here, but don't always have something to post.

I try to reply to anything I find interesting.
>>
File: chumiiiin.jpg (41 KB, 736x539) Image search: [Google]
chumiiiin.jpg
41 KB, 736x539
>>47956216
Let's talk about how cool it would be if dragons in Elder Scrolls had tusks.
>>
>>47957450
is there a reference to to tusked dragons? I've seen them mentioned here quite a bit.
>>
>>47957513
Jokes aside - Aka-Tusk's name, Ada-Mantis' description, Konahrik mask in Skyrim and Almalexia's mask in Tribunal. Nothing more.
>>
>>47943334
It's good weather outside.
>>
Other than Daggerfall and Wayrest, would are some cities of note?
>>
File: 5hoursinpaint.png (345 KB, 400x494) Image search: [Google]
5hoursinpaint.png
345 KB, 400x494
>>47957450
>>
File: arenahighrock.png (305 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
arenahighrock.png
305 KB, 640x400
>>47957607
I assume all cities in High Rock are pretty big.
>>
>>47957639
for you
>>
>>47957639
I need to find one that:
Is worthy of my loyalty as a Knight
Has a Temple of Kynareth
Comfy
>>
File: morrowindroom.jpg (237 KB, 891x896) Image search: [Google]
morrowindroom.jpg
237 KB, 891x896
>>47957949
>Is worthy of my loyalty as a Knight
Any of them

>Has a Temple of Kynareth
most would, but I'm sure that Farrun and Jehanna would have one for sure, due to their proximity to Skyrim (Nords love Kynareth)

>Comfy
Any of them
>>
>>47958024
>(Nords love Kynareth)
It's Kyne you milk-drinker
>>
>>47957450

It would be pretty dank desu senpai, Alduin looks just fine as-is but generic high-level dragons would be improved by them.

We need Tuskwiz to get on the job and make it a mod already.
>>
File: join the nords.jpg (462 KB, 600x927) Image search: [Google]
join the nords.jpg
462 KB, 600x927
>implying Skexit is a bad idea
>>
>>47943541
>when did the Bosmer got "stabilized" by Y'ffre?
All mortals (except khajiit and maybe some of the other beast races) were stabilized by Y'ffre. This "stabilization" was the creation of the Ehlnofey,
>>
>>47958024
Pretty sure I'm going to Daggerfall, famous Knight Order, has a Temple of Kynareth, the biggest power in all of High Rock (don't kid yourselves Wayrest)
>>
File: Alduin_Body.jpg (2 MB, 6720x3270) Image search: [Google]
Alduin_Body.jpg
2 MB, 6720x3270
>>47958284
I wouldn't say Alduin looks fine, he's just a generic "evul blacke dragon", nothing in his design reflects his position as the World Eater.
I mean, look he's literally a monochrome clusterfuck of spikes and edges.
>>
>>47958356
Alduins design would be fine if he was like, three times the size of the other dragons. I don't have a problem with him being a black dragon covered in spikes, considering all the other dragons in the game are a mix of colours and normally less spiky.
>>
File: atomos.jpg (57 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
atomos.jpg
57 KB, 1024x768
>>47958377
I would prefer him starting as a normal dragon and gradually evolving into something like FF's Atomos as he gains power.
>>
>>47958356
What would make him look more like a worldeater?
>>
File: otTPLEC.jpg (327 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
otTPLEC.jpg
327 KB, 1920x1080
>>47958499
Something with his maw and/or belly.
>>
>>47958499
Bigger teeth
>>
>>47958499

tusks
>>
>>47958499
he is supposed to have wings that cover the skies
That's it, make him really huge and give his wings a black cloud aura
>>
>tes thread on /v/
>immediately devolves into "which race is niggers?"
why?

anyways, lets talk falmer, the 1 normal snow elf you see in Dawnguard says that he doesn't actually know if he is the last Falmer or not, do you think some could have survived? Or will it be too much of an asspull?
>>
>>47958581
Few here and there, probably bred with other races and disappeared same way Ayleids did.
>>
>>47958597
>disappeared same way Ayleids did
So, evolved into birds?
>>
>>47957607
Camlorn is not only the size of Daggerfall, but also much nicer.
>>
How badly do you think Bethesda will fuck up TESVI: Valenwood?
>>
whats the deal with the forsworn, why are they so underdeveloped? whats with the weird rituals? particularly the briarheart, what kinda magic are they using anyway?

I dont recall finding any book on them, or any quests that dealt with the bastards in depth. It felt a bit like the silver-blood questline got cut since it ends abruptly and does not give you an option to side with the forsworn

>>47958597
>disappeared
shame, I liked what little stuff we saw about them in skyrim quite a bit
>>
>>47958997

You can side with the Forsworn but only Madanach's group will be friends with you, the other tribes will still try to kill you.
>>
>>47958997

The Briarheart ritual is Shor-related(the hearts are noted to be similar to heart stones from Red Mountain) but is likely a corruption of the ritual since Reachmen aren't 100% aligned to Shor like Nords are("Sheor" in their pantheon is not a nice guy).

They don't go into detail about who their Old Gods are. They like Dibella, probably like Hircine, and some of their idols made from animal parts look like dragons(Alduin?) and tentacled masses(The Woodland Man?). There are also weird, murderous cults of Namira and Peryite in the Reach.
>>
>>47958997
There are indeed books on the Forsworn and Reachmen. Off the top of my head I can thing about "The Madmen of The Reach".

You see, the Reachmen are more elven in blood than other Bretons due to being under Elven rule for longer. The Reachmen also started learning dark orcish hedgemagic, and mixed it with their own.

The Briarheart ritual works by replicating Convention on a sub-gradient level, thus granting incredible power at the cost of sanity.
>>
>>47957949
Daggerfall, Alcaire, or Wrothgaria.
>>
File: 1462062784331.jpg (73 KB, 381x411) Image search: [Google]
1462062784331.jpg
73 KB, 381x411
>>47959192
>Wrothgaria
Yeah, no thanks.
>>
File: cuckmer.jpg (50 KB, 531x600) Image search: [Google]
cuckmer.jpg
50 KB, 531x600
>>47958994
My main fear are magic being fucked up even more for "balance" and Bosmer men becoming average height and looking just like the women.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 373x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 373x523
>>47958297
>I want my country to fight two enemies instead of one, shit on Talos's empire, fuck up the political game that the Emperor is playing and also possibly antagonise Morrowind while I'm at it

I'm starting to think that the Stormcloaks are undercover Boethia cultists.
>>
File: ancano.jpg (113 KB, 714x799) Image search: [Google]
ancano.jpg
113 KB, 714x799
>>47959104
>("Sheor" in their pantheon is not a nice guy).
Lorkhan is pretty much a fuckhead in any of his guises, though.
>>
File: chrome_2016-06-25_16-01-01.jpg (126 KB, 616x933) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-06-25_16-01-01.jpg
126 KB, 616x933
Has anyone here read The Infernal City? Is it worth a read?
>>
>>47959379
Just looking at the guy, I'm surprised he doesn't sound like Snape.
>>
File: macho-man-randy-savage.jpg (197 KB, 630x970) Image search: [Google]
macho-man-randy-savage.jpg
197 KB, 630x970
Do you guys think nords could have a tradition of pro wrestling akin to WWF, hyped up machismo theatrics and fake white trash drama and all that?
And just for funsies, give me your best SWF wrestler personas
>>
We have aurora borealis in skyrim. Is there more to them or are they just normal northern lights?
>>
>>47959577
It's Atmora time fuckery leaking.
>>
>>47959501
Nah, they are obsessed with wrestling and challenge, but I feel like that's not really a thing.
>>47959622
Source?
>>
>>47959639
My ass.
>>
>>47959577
If they are special, I doubt anyone has researched them. The Nords just like having something to look pretty while they're sitting in caves bashing rocks together.
>>
>>47959501
>hyped up machismo theatrics and fake white trash drama
Yes, except everythings real and serious
the theatric threats, deaths and injuries
there is no betting, just fistfights between different supporters and the ones who win are in the right(even if they're wrong)
everyones drunk all the time so the drama is real and everyone is serious
>>
>>47959224
Wrothgaria isn't Orcish in the slightest. It's a cozy little Breton mountain city
The Wrothgarian Mountains are packed full of cozy Breton cities.
>>
>>47959423
It's shit desu.
>>
What is the borders of morrowind and skyrim like? Lots of sguabbles between nord clans and dunmer families over which hill/mountain/cave is whose ancestral cave?
>>
>>47959678
That does sound pretty cozy.

I was more concerned with the proximity to orcs would make it prone to invasions, although I imagine they do stay pretty cozy by the burning remains of Orsinium.

>>47959715
It's mostly mountains, so very few if any live along the border. The presence of the Redoran capital would probably make it fairly safe.
>>
>>47959577
They're probably pure magicka skimming past Nirn from Magnus.
>>
File: SR-concept-6877556095(2).jpg (960 KB, 845x1024) Image search: [Google]
SR-concept-6877556095(2).jpg
960 KB, 845x1024
>>47959104
seems like a combination of Aedra and Daedra worship in that case since they worship Dibella and possibly Alduin while still worshipping Hircine (a thing involving Hagravens) and Herma Mora (explains the woodland man and intestine spaghetti). Though, i feel they have more to do with stuff like animal worship like the old Nord/Atmorans as the animals they believe, represent an aspect of the Aedra/Daedra
>>47959577
Souls probably. At least that was the plan
>>
File: 1454745164202.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1454745164202.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>47959423
>>47959423
Read it yourself.
>>
>>47961046
Based
Thank you Julianos
>>
>>47959104
>idols made from animal parts look like dragons(Alduin?)

Peryite or some form of Akatosh/Auriel seems more likely. It's possible that aspects of Alduin have become conflated with those as well.
>>
File: yob-sothoth.jpg (58 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
yob-sothoth.jpg
58 KB, 620x349
>>47959674

So, football, then?
>>
>>47961046
ayy thanks
>>
>>47961289
Football has none of that. Football's entire purpose is to convince Americans that Europeans are made of paper.

Football fans, however, are alright. There's not much else to do at a football game than get wasted and commit violent crimes.
>>
File: TESV 2016-04-14 18-47-33-59.jpg (879 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TESV 2016-04-14 18-47-33-59.jpg
879 KB, 1920x1080
I missed the /tesg/ kaarina ermalda match. how did it go?
>>
>>47962007
>Football
>only European

Fampai, football is the global game.
>>
>>47962126
Fuck off.
>>
>>47962126
I have a life, so I really don't care about or know what an ermalda match is.
>>
File: CgnD7hxU4AI_toi.jpg (114 KB, 500x658) Image search: [Google]
CgnD7hxU4AI_toi.jpg
114 KB, 500x658
>>47962126
literally who
>>
File: Into the trash it goes.webm (1 MB, 480x524) Image search: [Google]
Into the trash it goes.webm
1 MB, 480x524
>>
>>47964409

NPCs can't drown. You're gonna find that guy three weeks later under the Tel Branora docks, still fighting a beached slaughterfish.
>>
>>47965726
They can, it's creatures that can't.
>>
File: reachman.jpg (212 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
reachman.jpg
212 KB, 1920x1080
Tell me, are there any good resources and sources on lore regarding the Reachmen? Their traditions, beliefs, politics, disputes, seperations, cultures, anything at all?
>>
>>47966943
According to LadyN they are basically Indians.
>>
>>47967262
Nah, they felt more like Picts and Welsh to me
And this is coming from someone who's own mother used to live on a reservation in Oregon.

Besides, what I'm wondering is how thier culture and beliefs reflect their mixed heritage from Dirennai inspirations on the Bretons, the traditional pantheon/animal worship of the Cryo-Nords/Nedes, and the influence of Orsimer culture from learning hedge-magic from them. I'd imagine it'd make for an interesting study in the chnge and synthesis of religious perspectives over time.
>>
>>47967262
>Indians.
>implying monoculture for a series of disparate post-apocalyptic tribes and loose confederacies
Into the Soul Cairn it goes
>>
>>47967427
Post-apocalyptic?
>>
>>47967635
many modern anthropologists and archeologists believe that, when the
european settlers finally started colonizing the Americas, the reason why native population levels were already wh\uite low was because they had already experienced a mass societal collapse/die-off event, and that the various disparate tribes may have very well been the remnants of these older federations that had gone through said apocalyptic event
>>
ESO is on sale for $20 and the Imperial Edition for $30.

Worth it for that price?
>>
>>47969123
wondering about the same
also what about DLC? I want dem DLC's
>>
File: toddgun.png (419 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
toddgun.png
419 KB, 600x610
>>47962126
NEVER SHOULD'VE COME HERE
>>
File: konahrik.jpg (25 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
konahrik.jpg
25 KB, 306x306
I might not be able to properly word this, english isn't my native language.

Alduin's purpose is to 'eat the world' and 'reset creation', creating a new kalpa.

What about the other dragons? From what we learned in Skyrim they help out Alduin but are mostly about domination over men (dragon cult). Why?

And what about Paarthurnax?

Or do dragons have more free will than I think and not forced to aid Alduin in starting a new kalpa?
>>
>>47969471
They have no intrinsic purpose, they are Ada, shards of Aka, and it is not their purpose to dominate, it's their conceptual nature as Ada of the Akatosh, they are created to Dominate over creation as the crown Ada of Aurbis.
Alduin fucked up and Dragons followed him, he did not do world eating and hence why he was both weakened and why he was confused.
Paarthrunax has extensive dialogue about how he defeated his conceptual nature through meditation.
>Or do dragons have more free will than I think and not forced to aid Alduin in starting a new kalpa?
They have more free will. They are Ada and are conceptual/idealistic, they are a lot more polarized than humans but still they can through enough willpower deny their nature.
>>
File: chaurusmount.jpg (373 KB, 2000x2276) Image search: [Google]
chaurusmount.jpg
373 KB, 2000x2276
>>47958581
I know that Gelebor's brother was a vampire, but how did Gelebor get to live so long?
>>
>>47967730
That would be very convenient for the American historical narrative.
>>
>>47969691
Iunno, fuckin' Auriel and shit.
>>
>>47969709
Not really, that there were more of them before doesn't exactly make the treatment the remainder suffered any better. In a way it even adds a "kicked them while they were down" aspect to things.
>>
File: skyrimholdflags.jpg (142 KB, 570x781) Image search: [Google]
skyrimholdflags.jpg
142 KB, 570x781
>>47969721
Yeah, it could be that he has some blessing from Auriel (similar to the ghost falmer that still stand by the wayshrines), that the elder scroll prophecy is somehow keeping him alive (because he plays a role in it) or that he's just stretching natural elven lifespan, having taken good care of himself all his life and being magically adept might help a bit.
>>
File: morrowindimperialsettlement.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1348) Image search: [Google]
morrowindimperialsettlement.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1348
Why is TES lacking a sea god of any kind?
>>
File: sovngardehallofvalor.jpg (517 KB, 2972x1346) Image search: [Google]
sovngardehallofvalor.jpg
517 KB, 2972x1346
Is the whalebone bridge in Sovngarde supposed to be Shor?
>>
>>47969825
No, shor is fox
Whale is Tsun
>>
>>47969825
Expanding on this, with how each ancient nord animal totem corresponds with a certain deity, the moth is Dibella. Could Dibella have any connection with ancestor moths, elder scrolls and the whole metaphysical thingymajig associated with it?
>>
>>47969838
I find the totems kinda confusing.

The snake could also be Shor,
>>
File: 1457283540234.png (603 KB, 737x749) Image search: [Google]
1457283540234.png
603 KB, 737x749
Post YFW the discussion devolves into the metaphysics of elder scrolls deities
>>
File: latest[2].png (2 MB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
2 MB, 1360x768
Do you think Sanguine play a lot of house music in his realm? Seeing how he should be able to summon whatever the fuck kind of music he wants and considering it should be pretty enthralling for some farmer to hear it for the first time.
>>
>>47969862
We know from concept arts who is who, doesn't mean that it's not partially fluid since it's a completely different pantheon but here is what is in concept

>Dead Gods
The Fox - Shor
The Bear - Tsun
The Whale - Stuhn
>The Hearth Gods
The Hawk - Kyne
The Wolf - Mara
The Moth - Dibella
>The Testing Gods
The Snake - Orkey
>The Twilight Gods
Dragon - Alduin/Akatosh/all Dragons
Dragonborn - Talos
>>
File: tesdiscussionstg.png (48 KB, 885x392) Image search: [Google]
tesdiscussionstg.png
48 KB, 885x392
>>47969926
>>
File: asgy35y.jpg (32 KB, 206x287) Image search: [Google]
asgy35y.jpg
32 KB, 206x287
>tired of /tesg/'s constant barrage of shitty waifus
>check out /tgesg/
>Seems cool
>Don't know any lore so can't discuss anything.
>Wish /tesg/ was a natural mix of adventures and lore with little to no waifus

End me.
>>
>>47969123
>>47969208
I'm biased because I really like the dungeons and pvp but there's a lot for lorefags in in, either to hate or enjoy. If you like orc history and culture and you think several quest that's only about exploring orc cuisine is your thing then you may enjoy it.
>>
>>47969996
ask questions, and if you stick around for a bit you'll know enough to contribute.
>>
Dagoth Ur did nothing wrong.
>>
>>47969996
Just read everything here, and also go to previous editions (link in OP everytime) to read more.

Read stuff on the UESP aswell.
>>
File: housedagoth.png (92 KB, 128x256) Image search: [Google]
housedagoth.png
92 KB, 128x256
>>47970022
He was a good guy, but he did do stuff wrong
>>
>>47969926
>devolves
>>
>>47969980
don't think the fox is Shor considering almost every pantheon depicts a serpent to symbolize Lorkhan, as even Redguards depict him as a serpent. Lorkhan was always sybolized as serpent, so it made sense that Shor would be represented as one as well
>>
>>47969996
start here
http://www.imperial-library.info/content/savants-notes-vvardenfell
>>
>>47970275
The redguards depict Satakal (Alduin) as a serpent though. Shor is a fox in 'fragmentae abyssum hermaeus morus'
>>
File: scum.png (682 KB, 1152x288) Image search: [Google]
scum.png
682 KB, 1152x288
>>47969996
>>47970340
forgot to add, don't go posting cropped furry porn here, you're not on /v/
>>
>>47970346
No, Satakal was meant to be Alduin/Akatosh. Sep is the Redguard equivalent of Lorkhan which is also a serpent like Satakal.

also, a book in ESO is hardly a good reference when they have a lot of baffling discrepancies in them.
>>
>>47969787
Some say that Sotha Sil and Hermeus Mora are the water gods.

Most likely Kynareth is the water goddess, since she is the patron deity to sailors for her wind, she is the Goddess of rain and nature, and since the ocean and season and all life in them are part of nature, it would make the most sense for her to govern it.
>>
>>47970723
How does that fucking gearhead have anything to do with water?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 81

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.