[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA thread #912: I Just Want You Fucking Assholes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 90
File: CLICK THIS, NEWBIES.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
CLICK THIS, NEWBIES.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47924944
>>
>>47934101
How about next time someone makes a jump and decides they want to give 2000cp? And don't really have more then a few extra options? Whose going to be the judge of what is enough to make extra base cp justified? Red? Just extra fuel for the people who hate her to use. The thread? Reaches a consensus one out of a hundred times if you're lucky.

It's a pointless change to one of our oldest rules that has several alternatives that have already been used.
>>
>>47934162
And this thread is off to a great start.
>>
Old thread, old drama.

Move on.
>>
>>47934172
You can sense the exasperation and exhaustion in that title, holy shit.
>>
>>47934096
That's not entirely accurate; it's not in stasis as long as the door to the outside is open. If you leave the door open, than the warehouse isn't in stasis.
>>
>>47934182
No. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean you should shut it down just because of that.
>>
>>47934169
>new thread
>oh boy let's shit on Red some more, that'll make me win the argument!
Why is she even trying anymore? It's clear nothing she does will ever make anyone happy, and each new jump only deepens the hole she's in.
>>
>>47934162

If your intention was to make the URL hilarious, mission accomplished.
>>
>>47933651
46. The Fountain

- The Past: Priest
- The Present: Inventor
- The Future: Voyager
- Perks: All Together Now {Free}, Sense of the Now {Discount, 900}, Soothing Presense {Discount, 700}, Absolution {Discount, 400}
- Items: The Baggage of the Past {Temporary Free}, The Chains of the Present {Temporary Free}, Golden Band {Free}, Tree of Life Sapling {Discount, 0}
- Future: Uncertain

>"What is happening. Where. Where am I? Is the nightmare ended at last? I see all. I know nothing. All things fade. Am I... who am I?"

>"I knew I shouldn't have dropped you here."

>"I fade into the dark. Or is it the light? I cannot tell. I have forgotten. I understand nothing."

>"...yep."

We, uh. Need a new Slot 1? Maybe?
>>
So, reposting a question from the end of last thread: If I use Energy State from The Fountain to assume a new identity, will that identity have history in the world? It says it has new memories of the setting to fit the identity, but will those memories be corroborated by others' memories and physical evidence?
>>
Jumpers!

Tell me about your pets!

A wolf and a flock of crows.
>>
>>47934208
>I just want you fucking
That is funny.
>>
>>
>>47934211
Chrono Trigger, maybe?
>>
>>47934207
Fuck you. No seriously, fuck you. The fact that you can just accuse me of shitting on Red, DESPITE THAT NOT BEING WHAT I AM DOING, and destroy my argument disgusts me. These threads are pathetic sometimes. You're either against Red or for her and anyone who is nice to her is bad and anyone who disagrees is bad and you're all just so fucking awful.

Fuck you guys. Jesus fucking christ fuck this place.
>>
>>47934228
Twin Mabari Hounds.
>>
>>47934211
Have you been to Undertale, Megaman, Soul Eater, or SMT? If not, then those.
>>
>>47934208
Unfortunately for the URL, some of us have requirements for our powers to work that involve not doing that.

Who /oath of chastity/ here?
>>
>>47934207
Pretty much everyone except for one guy likes her work, though. So it's just "why should we care about this one guy"? And we shouldn't.
>>
>>47934252
Learn to not take the bait, anon. That's the only way.
>>
>>47934264
Who would do something so stupid?
>>
>>47934228
I have a Cyborg Dragon.
His name is Phillip.
>>
>>47934252
>Jesus fucking christ fuck this place.

Why do you think I made thread title what it is.
>>
File: Funny.jpg (41 KB, 386x400) Image search: [Google]
Funny.jpg
41 KB, 386x400
>>47934264
>Oath of chastity
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>47934252
It's 4chan. What did you expect?

This is the rock bottom of the internet, home and breeding ground for all the very worst elements of the human psyche. Our own personal Warp, our Shadow World, where all the thoughts we keep concealed from the people capable of punching us leak out and manifest as daemons.

I am a Shadow, the true self.
>>
>>47934228
Does my mecha count? Because the AI in it, while extremely intelligent, is very similar to a dog in personality and world view.
>>
>>47934264
Why would you do that?
>>
So, companions. What are some jumps where you can get multiple companions easily? Preferably single-count groups of companions.
>>
>>47934162
Something something you can't make me have fun something something.
>>
>>47934283
>>47934299
>>47934309
Making an oath of it, and keeping it, displays self-control, discipline, and loyalty.
>>
>>47934252
Don't be childish anon, you're getting upset over an argument on the internet about a rule in an imaginary game.
>>
>>47934264
I dont think I would count as Im a boring asexual.

Though I do have a lot of my abilities have passive drawbacks or requirements. Hell roll a d4 each jump to decide what body I have for the Jump and it's weaknesses.

>>47934305
Sure, why not.
>>
>>47934347
>self-control
>discipline
>loyalty

or

>/jc/

Choose one. And only one.
>>
>>47934334
ant simulator, titanfall, kerbal space
>>
>>47934347
But why?
>>
How do you get back into doing builds and chains after you've stopped for a while.
The desire's there, but my motivation just falls through the floor when I try to put anything down.
>>
>>47934347
So you would sacrifice the chance to survive, to better the entire human race, for honor? Really?
>>
>>47934334
Blame! has a scenario that can get you up to 22 named people with distinct identities as a single companion slot. As far as I know this is the largest number you can get without the companions being abstracted out into generic mooks. If you want sheer number and are okay with them being faceless NPCs, you can get 100 soldiers in Skullgirls, 720 Kerbals in Kerbal Space Program, and an indeterminate "small army" of Waddle Dees in Kirby.
>>
>>47934334
KSP is the easiest for a group as a single-count.
Sekirei offers Waifus
Most of the Tenchi perks come with a free Waifu

>>47934347
Making an Oath yes. I did not mock oath making. I mocked an oath of Chastity.
>>
>>47934162
If so, you should've waited a while before making the thread.
>>
>>47934377
Think of an interesting theme?
>>
>>47934347
You can do that by swearing to always give your opponents a fair fight, or to never take the life of an innocent, or to always tell the truth, or literally anything else if its a matter of virtue.

Chastity is retarded even as a virtue, because it's honestly garbage and probable an actual aspect of evil rather than an act of good.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>47934246
>1. Chrono Trigger
>2. Shadowrun
>3. Terminator
>4. Fullmetal Alchemist
>5. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
>6. Supreme Commander
>7. Adventure Time
>8. Akame Ga Kill

>>47934259
>Undertale

Been there!

>Megaman

Which one?

>Soul Eater, SMT

Queued!
>>
>>47934228
my flying wolf borrs. was my familiar in soul eater and is my oldest remaining companion. smarter than humans but still thinks in very wolflike terms.
>>
>>47934169
There are already jumps that start you with 500 points.
>>
>>47934353
>don't be childish
>asking someone not to be childish in an escapism crossover game

>>47934169
So should she just get rid of Warframe like she dropped Nerf, then? No, really. I want to know, her biggest complaint has been that people treat drawbacks as free points and just trivialize them, so she wanted to try an exception for this one time. She kept saying she refuses to repeat it, but apparently that's not enough. So what do you think she should do?
>>
>>47934445
>Which one
Hmm, best to go in order, I think. So Megaman Original, then X, then Zero?
>>
>>47934445
Hahahahahha!
>>
>>47934445
>5. Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Well, this is going to end poorly. Sorry, little cleric.
>>
>>47934448
>Dropped Nerf
Wait what. Why?
>>
>>47934445
>Maguka
I'm sorry Anon
You are doomed.
DOOOOOOOMED
>>
>>47934436
You're going pretty loopy at the end there.

Chastity as a virtue never even meant being a virgin forever, it meant only having sex with your significant other and doing so in moderation instead of becoming a crazy lust-fueled hedonist.
>>
>>47934483
>Wait what. Why?
I'll give you three guesses, but you'll only need one.
>>
>>47934483
She lost motivation for it, couldn't think of interesting places to take the concept.
>>
>>47934483
Her reasoning was she couldn't find a way to make the jump in a way that both satisfied her standards and kept it from becoming a completely OC setting. Apparently there's some video games out there that are really bland? But she didn't feel comfortable with more or less making up an entire setting and just scrapped it.
>>
>>47934499
But anon, if it was just that people couldn't use her name to spread their hate and vitriol against anyone they didn't like. That can't possibly be true!
>>
>>47934483
She said that she might pick it back up if no one else did it by the time she was done with other stuff she was more interested in. Or was that Sonic X?
>>
>>47934468
>>47934475
>>47934487
>Madoka
>Not just taking the Jump-Chan backed Magical Girl option
Really, it's not that big of a deal-oh wait, grimdark setting, right. Poor cleric.
>>
>>47934445
Skullgirls
Narnia
Tomb Raider
>>
Is it worth it to go for a Unison Device over an Intelligent Device?
>>
>>47934514
That was sonic X
>>
>>47934515
Right. It's not the personal suffering that's going to get her, it's witnessing everyone else's.
>>
>>47934514
That was Sonic X, I think.
>>
>>47934492
That's not the modern interpretation of Chastity and you know it.
The word used for what you're talking about is Fidelity.
>>
>>47934512
She said it in the Chat as well anon she was dropping both.
>>
>>47934558
Not saying she didn't drop them, just that anons are using lies as ammo for their war against everyone they dislike.
>>
>>47934552
>Modern
>Implying I care
I'm going to base my conception off of the idea envisioned by Christian thinkers and how the people who seriously believed in them did back in the Middle Ages when Virtues and Sins were relevant.
>>
File: Gunfu.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Gunfu.gif
2 MB, 640x360
Jumpers, how often do you give children or teenagers weapons, gadgets and other super powerful items and for what purpose?
>>
>>47934512
I'm betting more that she realized she would never hear the end of being called a nerfer. Not that it stops anyone anyway. People would shit on her for saving a puppy nowadays.
>>
>>47934578
Never.
>>
>>47934578
Ruby is a treasure I wonder what would happen if a Jumper showed their arsenal of trinkets they got/stole to her?
>>
>>47934578
Often. It's good to start their training as minions and enforcers early.
>>
>>47934571
Common Use trumps Original every time when it comes to language.

>>47934578
Sometimes. So I can teach them how to be Heros of Justice once I'm gone.
>>
>>47934580
Not really. She and her friends (inlcuding you) exaggerate the level of hate she gets by a great extent. A small group of people shit on her specifically (And even then the fact that it's all generic, unrelated insults should clue you in to how baseless the idiots are being), anything else is something all jump makers have dealt with at some point or just made up because people only remember the negative things and forget the positive or neutral ones.
>>
>>47934615
>when it comes to language
Not when we're discussing religious concepts and their intent. We have to examine the culture and usage at the time of their creation, which is decidedly different than now.
>>
>>47934578
I keep building mecha and leaving them for angsty teenagers to fall into the cockpits. I've left an entire multiverse of Gundam protagonists.
>>
File: Konata_Izumi_by_mario_anime.png (197 KB, 427x571) Image search: [Google]
Konata_Izumi_by_mario_anime.png
197 KB, 427x571
>>47934264
>>47934347

... I'm celibate, but I sure as hell wouldn't call it an oath. Oath implies I'm doing something impressive, as opposed to, "I just don't want to, jesus."

You don't get some kind of reward for that, anon. Your only reward is that you can spend that time doing other things you (presumably) enjoy.

>>47934228
I have a fuckhuge mechanical bird I salvaged from Bioshock Infinite.
It doesn't respawn or anything, so sometimes I have to repair it. Or build an entirely new one.

But it's big and it's pretty and you can ride on it and it's mine.

>>47934578
It depends on the setting.
>>
>>47934406
It wouldn't have fucking helped. Somebody else would've just gotten to it before I did.
>>
>>47934656
>"I just don't want to, jesus."
How often does Jesus hit on you?
>>
>>47934643
Except we weren't
Anon asked if anyone had ever sworn an Oath of Chasity
Most of us took that to mean the Modern Use of Chastity
And you god butthurt.
>>
File: Fatty03_151.jpg (159 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
Fatty03_151.jpg
159 KB, 620x465
>>47934619
>She and her friends (inlcuding you) exaggerate the level of hate she gets by a great extent
>thinking I'm her friend
>mfw
>>
>>47934578
On the subject of RWBY, does anyone know what it means to "harmonize" with someone for the purposes of the Represent semblance? Is it true friendship, or more like a handshake? Is it something that you can perform against someone who's unwilling, possibly copying it in the middle of a fight?
>>
>>47934668
>Jesus hitting on a little munchkin like Konata
I think you mean Muhammad friend.
>>
>>47934689
Mhm. And the rest of the post? Any response?
>>
>>47934578
when i really hate a shounen protagonist i will give them high end sentient corrupting weapons that grant massive power boosts. lead them through large story arcs until they become dependent have befriended the malevolent magical weapon. then i hit the killswitch as they fight the bbeg.
>>
>>47934600
They'd have to explain why they have all her friend's weapons.
>>
>>47934708
That seems pretty dickish, to be honest.
>>
>>47934715
...Prop copies?
>>
>>47934702
You need to have some emotional intimacy, though not necessarily on the "true friendship" level. So not something you can do quickly, but potentially against their will if you're the sort of enemies where you have some emotional connection.
>>
>>47934674
I'm not really butthurt, Justice. I just think anon was being loopy calling Chastity 'evil' and then started talking about how the Virtue of Chastity was actually envisioned.
>>
>>47934707
Mostly that if someone's getting shat on, it's for a reason. Look at the last thread, fuck look at just about any thread that mentions her.

The shit she gets is perfectly justified, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If she's getting shit, then maybe she needs to reconsider how her opinions are affecting others.
>>
>>47934741
Fair enough
>>
Showa Kamen Rider Jump (Part 2) question Do you lose access to abilities granted with Jumper powered warrior?
>>
>>47934743
Good enough. Glad we can acknowledge not everyone is somehow personally out to get her. Depressingly common opinion among people these days.
>>
>>47934729
i prefer to train people i like pretty comprehensively this includes make your own stuff courses usually so giving away weapons gadgets isn't usually a thing i do unless i'm really strapped for time. if they need to get it from me they either shouldn't have it as an untrained teen or likely could make it themselves after training.
>>
>>47934771
>Actually buying the shitposter's tripe
Good god.
>>
File: approval.png (222 KB, 610x472) Image search: [Google]
approval.png
222 KB, 610x472
>>47934578
More often than you'd expect and whenever I've needed to have someone taken out with plausible deniability, really. It's come to the point where all the "magical" girl organizations I've covertly set up are basically child soldiers with a really, really good benefits plan.

The best part is seeing them come up with their own ideas. Like that time in Tortall when the girls jerryrigged some Entity wavelength tech together with the Escafil device, a Conversion Ray, a Seed of Wonder and a Belkan Device to build a wave motion gun so powerful, when Uusoae tried to break out of the Chaos Realms it smashed her right back through the dimenisonal barriers.

They EARNED that free ice cream, dammit.

>>47934228
I have a gigantic spider whose venom is toxic enough to slay angels, demons and gods. Her bound Stand gives her innate control over the concept of spiders, so it's important to have some portals nearby when she goes for walks to stop her shedding spiders everywhere for miles.

I also own four horses. One of them (the Generic Western one) is somehow carrying me on its' back. I still don't understand how, and I'm afraid the horse is somehow the Benefactor in disguise.

Oh, and I own a landsharkdinosaur from Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs through the magic of Geneforging. Mercifully, it looks a lot less cute than the first few times I'd succeeded in creating landsharks.
>>
>>47934743
>Mostly that if someone's getting shat on, it's for a reason
Except that Red has had irrational hate fans for a while. So that doesn't jive with what you're throwing out there.
>>
File: 1426124984784.png (229 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1426124984784.png
229 KB, 600x800
Tell me about the time you got so angry that you bit a small child.
>>
>>47934803
And apparently every single person who doesn't fully support her is one of them.

Is it just me or does something feel rather off about that statement?
>>
>>47934809
I have done that to every single one of my younger cousins. They know they deserved it.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>47934445
47. Puella Magi Madoka Magica

- Background: Screw You, Kyubey! {800}
- Perks: Shield {400}, Barriers {0}
- Items: Cute Costume {Free}

>"...no. I will not allow it. This... this curse. This suffering. No more. No MORE."

>"What are you doing? We have to get out of here! Look at her, she's dead!"

>"I remember something I heard, once upon a time. It had a sadder meaning then, but perhaps now... perhaps it is just what we need. Let me ask you something."

>"Wha-"

>"Do you believe in destiny?"

>"Why ask me that?"

>"Because I'm about to defy it. And I promise you, I will find a way to reverse this... this lichdom. This unholy nightmare. Just you watch!"

Is Kyubey capable of outright hatred?

>>47934467
Right, then! The roll list at present is as follows, and I'm going to roll just in case this works out.

>1. Chrono Trigger
>2. Shadowrun
>3. Terminator
>4. Fullmetal Alchemist
>5. Mega Man Classic
>6. Supreme Commander
>7. Adventure Time
>8. Akame Ga Kill

>>47934525
Queued.

>Queue: Megaman X, Megaman Zero, Soul Eater, Shin Megami Tensei 1, Skullgirls, Narnia, Tomb Raider
>>
>>47934803
You don't get hate fans without giving them something to hate, anon. Maybe she's not perfect? Maybe she needs to consider that yes, it's her fault that people are so irrational to her?

You don't see anons bitching any time someone shits on Fist. This isn't rocket science. If you talk shit, you get hit.
>>
>>47934803
By hate fans, you mean two people max? This thread has been around for a long time and a shit ton of people post in these threads, so it's not exactly surprising that at least one person would develop a grudge.
>>
>>47934793
>Depressingly common opinion these days
Always nice to have an example.
>>
>>47934817
On the off chance that you aren't shitposting, I'll reply.

That's not what I said, I was just refuting your statement that critiques and hate are born of reason. There's more than a bit of irrational shit flinging that takes place in these threads, has for a long time, so saying that if someone is getting shit they deserve it isn't accurate.
>>
>>47934743
>If she's getting shit, then maybe she needs to reconsider how her opinions are affecting others.
Or she needs to just start ignoring others, because anonymous is never satisfied, and anonymous will always be shitty to everyone who's dumb enough to try.
>>
>>47934843
>You don't see anons bitching any time someone shits on Fist.

Yes we have.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29 KB, 280x270) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29 KB, 280x270
>>47934668
Oh, all the time. He's all like,
> "Have I met you before? Because it looks like I turned water into FIIINE."
> "How would you like to see heaven?"
> "I could feed myself off your fish for weeks!"

Christ, y'know?
>>
File: yelling.png (173 KB, 445x608) Image search: [Google]
yelling.png
173 KB, 445x608
>>47934809
During Nintendogs I took the form of a corgi.

I also occasionally manifested reality warping powers, especially demon summoning and commanding animals, when my family wasn't looking.

For the most part they were nice, but one of the kids' friends hit me on the nose with a pickle. He was one of those assholes who didn't understand why kicking animals is wrong. And I'd just started developing a taste for pickles.

That kid needed 12 stitches and swears to this day he fell down the stairs out a broken window and into a bear trap. He is also now terrified of doghouses.
>>
>>47934809
You know, even as a kid I never bit my siblings.
>>
>>47934867
>ignoring anon
Then she will literally be useless to this thread and is better off leaving.
>>
>>47934881
I would laugh but I'm not sure if that's blasphemy or not, nor am I sure if anyone cares.
>>
I give up.

You people literally and willingly factionalize yourselves, and the only way you seemingly have fun is when you're shit-talking each other.
>>
>>47934900
See >>47934252

We all come back around in a full circle.
>>
>>47934900
Then leave, Debbie Drama. No one needs your blog posting.
>>
>>47934830
>Is Kyubey capable of outright hatred?
No, technically they can't feel emotions.
>>
>>47934893
>anons are literally useless to this thread and are better off leaving
FTFY.
>>
>>47934900
Welcome to 4chan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDr_krEQNrU
>>
>>47934922
Exactly, we'd much rather have rampant shitposting and asshole congregations.
>>
>>47934924
Why are you still here then? Please leave.
>>
>>47934900
Us? Anon, please stop blaming us for when the shitposter crops up. Just ignore him.
>>
>>47934941
No thanks. If you don't like me, you know the way out.
>>
>>47934900
>I am new what is this
Maybe you should stick to moderated sites.
>>
>>47934855

Oh look more >>47934943
>>
>>47934949
But you were the one who said anons should leave. You're an anon. So why are you still here? Leave please. Shoo.
>>
Okay, I'm in the midst of updating YJ and want to ask for opinions on two things:

Should Toggle have an optional, 50 CP second purchase to toggle perks on and off or should toggling perks be added for free? And should Power Combinations use the Base Power+Modifying Power+Modifying Power format, or should I just say that only there can only be three powers in each combo and leave it open to interpretation how they're combined?
>>
>>47934989
So nerf something that people've been doing since the threads began until you pegged a price tag onto it?
>>
>>47934900
>he thinks he can quit

It is too late for you, anon. Can't you feel it? That hollow in your soul?
>>
>>47934989
In favor of the latter option in both cases.
>>
>>47934989
>50 CP second purchase
Yes.

>only three powers. . . open to interpretation
Yes.
>>
>>47934989
I think the optional buy is neat.
>>
>>47934989
I would say make it a 50 cp addition but that is mostly because I don't want to take it and let someone mind control me to turn off perks that that I need active at all times.
>>
>>47934989
I'd say perks added for free since there could be a lot of confusion as to what qualifies as a 'power' rather than a 'perk.
As for Power Combinations, I like the first format.
>>
>>47934956
>There's no shitposter you're just imagining things! Please pretend my opinion has any kind of consensus!
>>
>>47935000
If you've fanwanked that you can toggle powers/perks/what have you, by all means, ignore Toggle.
>>
File: Neutral.png (150 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
Neutral.png
150 KB, 500x377
>>47934989
>>
>>47935030
I mean power combinations, dingus.
>>
File: Kon take.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kon take.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>>47934228
I got a psychic skulk of foxes in MG. I have them run around and keep my kids company.
They're also trained to do FMA alchemy.
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?
I also have a few immortal cats. They just kind of hang out. They bother Pants, my Mabari, with a bunch of dead rats he doesn't want to eat.
I leave the door to my Warehome open, with one of the foxes on guard duty. He'll open the force wall to let them out whenever they feel like playing outside. They aren't companions, with the technical exception of Pants, who is referred to as one in the margins of the jump, so they come and go whenever they want.
I may have combined my simants with zerg, and replaced my bee hives with them. They just make so much more sweet, sugary vomit than bees of comparable size and aggression.

>>47934578
You can't prove it in court if I never show up!

>>47934809
I'm so sorry, Orphan of Kos.
RIP AND TEAR
It was the beast.
CRUSH KILL MAIM
I didn't mean it.
YES YOU DID
>>
>>47934292
This is what happens when you use a thread title to reference drama from an old thread.

This is why you're not supposed to do this, you complete retard.
>>
>>47935014
I feel like I've served as a valuable warning to others.
>>
>>47934970
He's probably a tripfag who's going anon so as not to sully his name. Probably Crux, since he's the only one I know who keeps his name on for practically all his posts, no matter how pointless.
>>
>>47935030
What was the rationale behind limiting Power Combinations to three powers? I thought it was fine as is and 4plebs is down.
>>
>>47935045
If you've fanwanked that you can combine powers/perks/what have you, by all means, ignore Power Combinations.
>>
>>47934989
I prefer the latter for both options, though there's no way in hell I'd ever take Toggle without the NFL anti-mind whammy suite.

Pow+Mod+Mod is in itself a neat idea, but the second one leaves more room for creativity.
>>
>>47934989
YJ is a serious CP vampire already, there is so much cool stuff and so little CP! There are cool powers to get and also waifus that cannot be passed up! it is torture!

Also are members of the team that joined and left during the time skip discounted like other members of the team?
>>
>>47935046
>I also have a few immortal cats.
God, now I wish we had a Charlie Bone jump.
>>
>>47934989
Later for each option, please.
>>
>>47934989
>>47935014

This.
>>
>>47935093
Hmmm...
Now I do, too.
>>
One Punch Man Universe-
0/1200
Rolled for Slums
Mysterious Being
Free Mysterious!(A non-lethal form of Penance Stare called "Feel the Weight of your Sins. Meant to push towards Redemption)
Discount Serious Mode
Unfairness of Justice
RRRules
Hero C Class

Hungry Hungry Mysterious Beings+200
>>
>>47935064
>fanwank
>a fucking staple and part of /jc/ since threads were in the fucking single digits
>fanwank

So who died and gave you ownership of /jc/?
>>
>>47934989
Is it just those two perks you're updating or is there more?
>>
>>47935093
I just wish we had a Bone jump.
>>
>>47935133
Same person who gave Stupid Dog the right to stick a price-tag on mixing magicks, or several people the right to price mixing technology for a sum of CP.
>>
>It's a shitposter gonna go after every name fag he can episode
>>
>>47934578
All of the time, just because seeding worlds with that stuff is both fun, and empties out the worthless crap I keep putting in my warehouse.
>>
>>47935133
The hell are you angry about? He clarified something about a perk, why are you acting like he shot your dog?
>>
>>47935166
>several people the right to price mixing technology for a sum of CP.
Oh boy, time to start shitting on Polity and Warframe.
>>
>>47934989
Since you are updating anyway might I make a suggestion? A while back there was an Idea to put a drawback in DC jumps to the tune of "But Aquaman Sucks" that would make you seem useless and weak no matter how powerful you really are, would you be willing to consider something like this?
>>
>>47935167
No. None of this shit. We've had discussions on power combinations and ways to get perks and powers to synergize since early /jc/ history, why does he suddenly get to come along and go "No, fuck you guys, you have to pay 600 / 300 CP for that right now."
>>
>>47935133
I understand (as an example) combining airbending with pyrokinesis to give your flames better range as that's just basic synergy, but being able to set someone on fire from far beyond your normal range by slapping them with psionics seems far beyond ordinary fanwank.
>>
>>47934228
Sparrow, a retired sled dog that was just put down due to cancer last month

Nova, a six month old dog, that was born ill and was hit by school bus 2 days after Sparrow died

Diva, Norwegian Whippet that got sick in the house yesterday

Thanks for reminding me about that Anon

>>47934578
Same age when I got them, 12 for bow and 14 for shotgun

>>47934809
Little bastard bit me and I bit him back

>>47934900
>>47934922
People having fun pushing each other's buttons I see. Is it pretty much over or should I make some popcorn for the show?
>>
>>47935193
He doesn't, you absolute idiot.

He is. Literally. Saying you don't have to bother with the perk if you DO use something like that.

I don't know what your damage is but your reading comprehension will be the death of you.
>>
>>47935030
>>47935064
I just want to say that that's pretty much what I do with a lot of perks like this. Typically, I really dislike it when the existence of a perk that says "you can do X" causes a lot of people to start saying "you can't do X unless you have that perk!" inb4 some exaggerates this out to me saying you shouldn't need perks to do anything. I believe that line of thinking tends to add restrictions that people didn't necessarily consider or need, while at the same time basically necessitating that people take that perk and sharply cut the variety in builds.

I usually view these types of perks as "having this perk makes it much, much easier."
>>
>>47935193
Because he's a jump-maker and jump-makers are special.

Have you not been paying attention.
>>
>>47935133
Oh, shut up. Power Combinations is for esoteric shit like infusing your airbending with force constructs to make blasts of wind that hit with the force of a Lantern ring, or using shapeshifting plus Pyrokinesis to turn into a fire creature.
>>
>>47935193
>It's a Someone Called Me On My Shitstirring And Now I Need To Act Reasonable post
>>
>>47935193
The way I'm reading it it acts more like the Marvel jump's power combination options than just synergizing them really good.
So the way I use it is I combine my portal-making powers so they all cover each others' weaknesses (range, having been to your location before, etc.), and I'm able to make a portal literally anywhere.
>>
>>47935093
I wish we had a Charlie Brown jump.

>+600 CP: Of all the jumpers in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest
>>
>>47935218
Jumpmakers are special, though. They make this entire fucking thread. Meanwhile, what do you contribute? Do you make jumps? Do you post builds? Or do you just sit here like a baby bird screaming until someone drops a worm in your mouth?
>>
What other jumps would you like guys like to see made, besides the ones in the pastebin last thread?
>>
>>47935241
And without people to consume that content it would literally sit there gathering dust.

Both of you fucking assholes - ODDLY ENOUGH - need each other. Weird, I know.
>>
>>47935222
>It's an I don't disagree but this it's-a-whatever-episode-crap is getting old real quick episode

>>47935232
I want to take either Charlie Brown to see Saitama or Saitama to see Charlie Brown now. I'm not sure why.
>>
>>47935252
I'd like some /tg/-related jumps. MtG is a great start, but why do we not Catan?
>>
>>47935265
Because they are both bald?
>>
>>47935252
Adventure Quest
>>
File: Bride_Costume_front_f_eniripsa.png (25 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Bride_Costume_front_f_eniripsa.png
25 KB, 200x200
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>47934830
48. Adventure Time

- Background: Drop-In
- Perks: Beautiful Hair {Discount, 950}, Astral Projection {Discount, 800}
- Items: Cyclops Tears {600}, Circlet {0}
- Future: Move On

>"Are you okay?"

>"How does any of this work?"

>"Calm down-"

>"CANDY IS NOT AN ELEMENT"

>"Oh, jeez, I think she's still recovering from the temporal displacement."

>1. Chrono Trigger
>2. Shadowrun
>3. Terminator
>4. Fullmetal Alchemist
>5. Mega Man Classic
>6. Supreme Commander
>7. Megaman X
>8. Akame Ga Kill
>>
>>47935059
Originally, Power Combinations only worked on actual super powers. During a discussion a few weeks ago, I believe, an Anon presented a good argument on why Toggle and Power Combinations should encompass all supernatural abilities. The three powers thing for Power Combinations was suggested when there were concerns over whether this would make Power Combinations too powerful, and I felt it was a good compromise.

>>47935083
Yes.

>>47935136
Just those two, unless something comes to mind/is brought to my attention.

>>47935188
Eh, maybe. I'm happy with the drawbacks that are in now, and it's a bit too close to "Just A Sidekick" for me to have both. I'll think about it though.
>>
>>47935260
Not really. The people who make the content can also consume it, and even the people who just consume can make content in the form of builds. But we've got an infestation of parasites who just consume and whine when things aren't perfect. I want them all to leave.
>>
>>47935252
Old World of Darkness stuff
I'm really confused as to why there's so many nWoD jumps when oWoD is so obviously superior.
>>
>>47935277
Dragon Fable is best Artix game!
>>
>>47935295
oWoD has more material, it's hard going.
>>
>>47935277
But Anon, I don't want to pay 800 CP to actually be able to access the Jump's content.
>>
>>47935294
What are the jumps that you've made? Just curious.
>>
File: Last Exile Jump V 1.0.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Last Exile Jump V 1.0.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Well, I'm finally done with one of my jumps. Last Exile V 1.0, ready to be dissected. Please give feedback and other constructive comment.

I think I overdid the ship section... what are your thought on it?
>>
>>47935310
How's that any different from Red's jumps though.
>>
>>47935314
What is this setting about?
>>
>>47935311
I don't put my name on when I'm talking shit. Who wants to get ass-fucked by some anon with a grudge?
>>
>>47935310
HAHAHAHA! Having played those games this is funny!
>>
>>47935331
Two lands separated by a gigantic superstorm of horrid proportions fighting a war which is run by The Guild. Also Steampunk done right in my humble opinion.

Also other stuff but that's all spoilertastic
>>
>>47935318
You've obviously never played an Artix Entertainment game, Scatovore.
>>
okay I figured out some more things to do in the new Kamen Rider jump, mainly some supporting characters who are getting customized drivers, bear in mind that Showa
was a long time ago so I've refined these techniques to no longer require complete remodeling of the human body
>>http://pastebin.com/0GJwYcVd
>>
>>47935335
>I don't put my name on when I'm talking shit. Who wants to get ass-fucked by some anon with a grudge?
Actually I think it's because you realize that you're just being an elitist dick and you're too much of a coward to actually stand behind your words.
>>
>>47935365
This.

Holy shit, this.
>>
>>47935314
>obligatory drawbacks
It was great up until you showed how lazy you are.
>>
>>47935318
It's not.
>that's the joke
>>
>>47935364
>Steampunk
I thought it was diesel?
>>
>>47935335
Maybe because you shitpost so much, it wouldn't fucking matter?
>>
>>47935314
I feel like Last Charge is kinda bleh compared to the other capstones. Normally extra lives are expensive but guaranteed, whereas this costs you 600 cp to maybe survive a mortal wound once per jump. Maybe change it to a luck/plot armor perk instead.
>>
>>47935252
Crysis
Improbable Island
Mortal Instruments
Mortal Engines
Leviathan Series (the Steampunk/Biopunk WW1 trilogy)
Uglies
Skinjacker Trilogy
His Dark Materials
The Time Quintet
Spore
>>
>>47935385
Eh, somewhere between the two. All of the guns the soldiers use are steam powered, but you could argue most of the ships are obtainium/diesel powered.
>>
>>47935365
Adventure Quest wasn't that bad.
Dragonfable was worse
Mechquest was even worse
They get worse and worse about it with each game.
>>
>>47935252
I honestly can't remember what was in that document, but...

Garfield jump
Toy Story jump
Broadway jump
Twisted Metal jump
Space Invaders jump
Pacman jump
M*A*S*H jump
Yuki Yuna is a Hero jump
Wizard of Oz jump
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory jump, maybe just making it a really low powered gauntlet where the reward is just a multiple-lifetime supply of chocolate
The Simpsons jump, though the sheer quantity of material makes it a daunting task
>>
File: startled.jpg (24 KB, 459x279) Image search: [Google]
startled.jpg
24 KB, 459x279
>>47935314
Looks good so far, only some minor critiques

>Professional Killer

As worded it really doesn't seem worth 400 CP when I don't see why you can't do that stuff without the perk

>Last Charge

So to clarify-this wouldn't let you survive something like falling into a black hole or a nuke right?

>Tactical Mastermind

...why did you censor "fucking"? Is this an actual thing in the setting? I mean, we're (theoretically) all adults here.

>Archive

Could you explain further what Guild technology is actually capable of doing?

>Promotion

Does this do anything after the jump?

>Migration Capsules

Uh...might just be me but maybe if you bill an item by saying "this thing does not do the thing it was expressly designed to do" it may be better not to offer it at all?

The ship section looks fine to me, albeit it'd help if you actually described what the ships look like. In particular I'm not sure if the Grand Exile is supposed to look like a regular ship or a biomechanical kraken.
>>
>>47935409
The games were fun but they were obscenely expensive for "Free to Play" games.
>>
>>47935314
The ship section looks fine to me. I like that you offered all the various cool ships. And the perks look well-balanced, too. My only real complaint is that the nature of the Grand Stream and why it divides Disith and Anatoray isn't very well conveyed. For those who don't know, Disith and Anatoray are actually two separate planets that have somehow been bound together inside an hourglass-shaped gas cloud formed from their merged atmospheres. That's why you have to go through the Grand Stream to cross between the two countries, it's because they're not physically connected.
>>
>>47935314
>obligiatory memory seal
>obligiatory power seal
These make me sad in ways I didn't realize would make me sad.

Also, I think you need to explain some of the perks a bit better. Grand Theft Airship, for example. I don't need a perk to steal things that I can pilot. Also, what's with the two planets? That needs some serious detail, because it's just confusing.
>>
Would it be okay for me to wank that my Soulfire changes its appearance based on the qualities of my soul? I'm not a very big fan of the silvery-blue aesthetic.
>>
File: Kon snug.jpg (994 KB, 1000x1480) Image search: [Google]
Kon snug.jpg
994 KB, 1000x1480
>>47935314
Fly me over, me hardy crewman!
That will be something good to read through at work, tomorrow.
Goodnight!
BWA HA HA!
>>
>>47935434
>>47935434
I'm aware, that's what I was talking about.
AQ locked some shit behind a Pay-wall
DF locked more shit behind a pay-wall and introduced a secondary currency, and items that can only be bought with it
MQ had every other item be a Secondary Currency Only item.

They got worse about the money grubbing with each game.

Trust me on this. I was playing AQ before DF was even in open-alpha.
I saw the money-grubbing get worse and worse as time went on.
>>
>>47935335
>A namefag takes their name off to shitpost.
How can anyone here trust anyone else if we've got folks pulling shit like this?
Because that's what it all comes down to: trust and paranoia issues.

Doing the shit you're doing only exacerbates the problem.

I wish people here could be calm, and rational, and generally just be excellent to each, but it looks like that will never happen.

Anonymity gives us the chaos and freedom we need to say whatever we want, but shackles us in that same chaotic stasis when we want to be productive. It's the veritable definition a double-edged sword.
>>
File: Anatorian_Exile.jpg (14 KB, 640x447) Image search: [Google]
Anatorian_Exile.jpg
14 KB, 640x447
>>47935426
Exile isn't a biomechanical kraken, though its protective cocoon looks like one. Once it's no longer in defense mode it looks sort of art deco style.
>>
File: mfw.png (652 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
652 KB, 1440x900
>>47934881
>that post

Bahahahahahaha
>>
>>47935468
Some name fags only put their name on when ruling on their jumps.
>>
>>47935468
I'd rather not have jump makers namefag unless they're talking about their jumps or posting builds for their characters.
>>
>>47935468
I take off my name to shit-post, but I've been made aware in the past that my posting style is rather distinctive, so people know it's me anyway.

But then I don't troll when I shit-post. I just make stupid fucking comments and try to get a laugh out of people.

Or post unpopular opinions I don't want people bitching at me for.
>>
>>47935331
In the future, mankind fuck up the earth bad. So in order to survive, they need to fix earth. So thus they create big ass colony to house humanity till earth is fix. Thus came in the Guild, whose task was to the make sure earth is fix, and the colony and inhabitant taken care off. But alas they went dodo, and all shit happen cause they either are assholes, supremacy asshole or just batshit crazy.
Now at start of the series is about young man journey after picking up a package that will decide the fate of his colony. The setting is 19th ish technology but with airships and the good fight against a superior foes the Guild. There is more the second half of it anyway on earth. This is the short version and I suck at making summary...
Or just could follow this guy >>47935364
Thanks.

>>47935382
That the point, it is the obligatory drawback cause it is everywhere. So why not?

>>47935396
At first I wanted to give it like success chance where the first time is guaranty while more use of it diminish it effect, then thought it to be OP.
>>
>>47934899
I'm Christian and I'm laughing. I'm sure Jesus has a good sense of humor, so it's alright to laugh at him once in a while.
>>
>>47935468
>Chaotic stasis
>Chaotic
>stasis

ASA was the personification of thread all along
>>
>>47935529
Explains a lot about him and us then, actually.
>>
>>47935468
I'm just so fucking tired of people who actually make things getting shit on because someone disagrees with the free content they've made. Don't like someone's Jump? Well guess what, shithead? Maybe you should have got off your lazy ass and made it your way instead. It's thread 912, you've had three years to claim it.
>>
>>47935399
>Mortal Instruments
Considering how many jumpers like to be extremes of evil and good, as well as their love of messing with crappy teen romance, it baffles me we don't already have this.
>>
>>47935522
Dude went on the cross for you. I think he'd be willing to take a couple of jokes

But then I'm an agnostic, so my opinion here means fuck all.
>>
>>47935540
Why not a Fifty Shades jump if we are using that logic?
>>
>>47935538
Yes, because it's not like that argument applies to all the jumps we don't allow like Lewd things or stuff from spacebattles. Why aren't you clamoring for us to get Corruption of Champions or something if you really believe this?
>>
>>47935546
Because we already have Twilight, why do we need Twilight fanfiction?
>>
>>47935546
Because that doesn't have angels and demons?
>>
>>47935508
>That the point, it is the obligatory drawback cause it is everywhere. So why not?
It's not obligatory, it's just lazy.
>>
File: wat.png (200 KB, 469x584) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
200 KB, 469x584
>>47935454
Unfortunately so far we only have Harry to go by on Soulfire feats, and maybe the angels. And they all do silvery flames.

Smite, Skullgirls and at least one other jump I can't quite remember has perks that let you modify the aesthetics of your powers, though.

...hmm. If changing the quality of your soul did change the appearance of your Soulfire though, I imagine mine would have some /interesting/ hues after frequent Page of Void use. After all Soulfire doesn't only draw from spiritual energy, but as of Cold Days has been confirmed to tap everything you are, the very concept of your existence, as a fuel.
>>
File: BS_Magnolia_Bishop.png (121 KB, 279x575) Image search: [Google]
BS_Magnolia_Bishop.png
121 KB, 279x575
>>47935288
49. Shadowrun

- Race: Human
- Background: Newbie
- Perks: Awakened {900}, Knowledge (Medicine) {Discount, 850}, Exceptional {Discount, 700}, Will To Live {Discount, 550}, Erased {Discount, 250}
- Items: Electrochromic Clothes {Free}, Silver Credstick {200}, Weapon Focus {0}

>"This world is poisoned. Not merely its skies or its water. The people's very minds are poisoned. I can see it, hear it - I can practically smell it. I have to do something - but what? Surely I cannot in good conscience condemn them all to death. But then... what? How am I to remove the infestation?"

>"Maybe just let it be someone else's problem?"

>"That's quitter talk, Adrienne. No, no. I've got to find a way. But how?"
>>
>>47935579
Man, Page of Void powers are so cool. I don't even care about the potential power growth, I just think the ability to extend what is "self" is a neat one. Lots of interesting things you can do with that.
>>
File: Filfth.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Filfth.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>47935546
>Fifty Shades jump
>>
>>47935599
Something tells me the Cleric is nearing a breaking point.
>>
>>47935252
>>47935295
>>47935306

What baffles me is that we have two vampires, a changeling and a mage... but no werewolf yet.
>>
>>47935600
Isn't the power just really advanced psychometry?
>>
>>47935558
>>47935559
>>47935610
The bait has been bitten, I repeat the bait has been bitten.
>>
>>47935621
Werewolves stink.

They smell like wet dogs.
>>
>>47935546
I could go for a BDSM Jump. Backgrounds would be how you got into the scene, and you could also decide whether you're a Dom, Sub, or Switch?
>>
>>47934228
We have a cat named Haul. He was an AI originally, a Ghost from Destiny but after getting imported as Mairwen's animal companion in GI Joe he's mostly been a cute little house cat that gets dragged out whenever we need someone to open the hammerspace to our bikes or spaceship but otherwise prefers to sit beside Mairwen doing research and asking questions.
>>
>>47935579
>Page of Void
Whazzat?
>>
>>47935426
>As worded it really doesn't seem worth 400 CP when I don't see why you can't do that stuff without the perk

Then how do you think need added to make it 400?

>Last Charge
Yes or something that 100% guaranty your demise.

>...why did you censor "fucking"? Is this an actual thing in the setting? I mean, we're (theoretically) all adults here.
Just feel like it, yeah now that I think about... will uncensored it later.

>Could you explain further what Guild technology is actually capable of doing?
They weren't that all explain in the series but from what I can tell, they are expert with genetic and cloning, capable making a lite lightsaber with a penance of high quality battery with it. Material science is propably up there as well as they are the one responsible of making the Exile and Prester, capable of standing the test of time and functioning after century of uses or disuse. That is all I could think of at the moment, maybe there is more of it but lack of sleep is not helping.

>Does this do anything after the jump?
Nope, just make your life easier in the jump, though I don't know about the Guild though, it just probably make your life a living hell. I could make it but what the effect will be, that is the question.

>Uh...might just be me but maybe if you bill an item by saying "this thing does not do the thing it was expressly designed to do" it may be better not to offer it at all?
This is in cause why not and just because this doesn't work in the series doesn't mean a jumper can improve on it or just make a renewable giant missile for some reason... who knows?

>The ship section looks fine to me, albeit it'd help if you actually described what the ships look like. In particular I'm not sure if the Grand Exile is supposed to look like a regular ship or a biomechanical kraken.
I will probably put Picture in it later on.

Man this is just one guy...
>>
>>47935546
>Jump 404: Fifty Shades of Gray
>The Book of Morality, reversed (Psychopathy, sociopathy, mental illness. A disregard for logic and compassion.)
>Age: 22
>Location: New York City
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Jumper Gray (+0)
Oh yes, I have exotic tastes. Step into my parlor.
>Morality Tale (Free, drop-in)
>It Rings A Distant Bell From Chemistry Class (800, drop-in)
>Best Seller (600, drop-in)
>Show Me (500)
>It's Mine, Too (300)
>Exotic Tastes (200)
>I Don't Make Love (0)

I don't care if I need to stretch my morality to consider the things from this jump to be normal, I know people can be twisted behind closed doors. That's okay. I'm going to take this woman, get her to consent to podding her, keep her in storage until I hit the 40k jump, and FEED HER TO THE DARK ELDAR.

AND THEN I'M NUKING NEW YORK.

FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS JUMP.

FOREVER.

AAAAAAAAAARGH
>>
>>47935638
Probably too lewd but then again there are plenty who do that kind of thing without any sex at all.
>>
>>47935637
Dog hater
>>
>>47935621
Someone is working on one.
>>
>>47935626
Psychometry that works by making the other count as the self. It has a lot of interesting potential applications if you can develop it past that.
>>
>>47935252
Re:Monster
666 Satan
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Beyond Good & Evil
Shaman King
>>
>>47935638
>Jumper is a Dom
>Jumper is told to hurt the other person
>Oh god so much blood
>>
>>47935637
>>47935637
>I hate dogs
>I'm a filthy sub-human who can't bond with Man's Best Friend
>Look at me playing with my own feces
>>
So, I've seen reference several times to something called "Dark Binding", but what it from?
>>
>>47935661
Pretty sure we have that last one,let me go find it
>>
>>47935667
Helsing.
>>
>>47935485
I understand.
>>47935497
I agree generally. Though I also like it when they answer the random questions about their Jumpers as well.
>>47935501
People shouldn't have to be afraid of having an unpopular opinion.
>>47935538
It's not all binary, anon. Shitting on people is never okay, but legitimate criticism shouldn't be ignored.
>>47935553
That's a strawman if I ever saw one, anon. Lewd jumps are entirely different matter.
Don't know if you're aware, but this is a blue board. And most people aren't going to be interested in seeing your page long description of your private time with your waifu or whatever.
>>
>>47935661
>666satan
I wholeheartedly endorse an O-parts hunter jump
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 90

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.