[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Varuna Base Quest #6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: The base is closed.png (347 KB, 1000x1600) Image search: [Google]
The base is closed.png
347 KB, 1000x1600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6laPiPI4RKU

> PREVIOUSLY: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?searchall=Varuna

> When we last left our main character, she was scrounging around in the admin offices, looking for the suit that would take her to Research. There, she would hope to find a new way off of the base, and away from the nightmare.

> Along the way, she has picked up a peculiar ally in Secord, a shaken security officer who has survived six months by himself, and a Raft Otter whom she has affectionately dubbed Ottington.

> Now however...
>>
File: 122.png (92 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
122.png
92 KB, 800x800
>>47928507
I hurried right out of the vent, and dropped down to the ground. "Ow!" I almost hit a desk down here! I turn around, and meeting eye to eye with me was one of those things.

"Oh, sweet mother of mercy," says Secord. "More of them got out!"

"Secord, Secord!" I hurry to get up. "Go and get-"

SLAM
>>
File: 123.png (250 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
123.png
250 KB, 1600x800
>>47928545

My radio pings. She's calling for help.

Don't answer it. For goodness sakes, don't answer.

Oh God, oh God...

what have I done?
>>
File: 124.png (254 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
124.png
254 KB, 1600x800
>>47928574

okay, good. Nobody saw that. Nobody saw anything. I-... I can breathe easy.

Just take a real deep breath. Nice and easy. Nice and easy. Sometimes I need to walk too to get my thoughts clear, that's it, that's it, walky walky, doodoodoo...

Ooooh...

Okay.

I'm going to have accept the fact that she's dead and uh... Yeah, she's fucking dead.

I need a new plan to get off this station. M-... maybe I could double back through mining to her submarine. Maybe I could still fix it somehow. I- it can't be that bad, right?
>>
>>47928880
Go help her, you ass.
>>
File: 125.png (265 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
125.png
265 KB, 1600x800
>>47929379
I can't back in there! Th- those octopi are fucking wild! I once saw one drag a guy under while they were feeding it, they didn't even eat him, they just drowned him for fun!

I mean, Blacksmith Shrimp are one thing but holy hell, I'm not having anything to do with those octopi. They're bad news written all over them!

Just- there has to be some other way, right? I mean, maybe we can wait for help to arrive...?
>>
>>47929617
You've got a gun right there, that'd help plenty.
Also there is a blue thing behind you.
>>
>>47929673
You wimp.
At least try ascertain her condition. If she bite the dust then you are totally screwed.
>>
>>47929617
Take inventory of what we have and try to think of a way to use them in a MacGuyver-like way.
>>
File: 126.png (279 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
126.png
279 KB, 1600x800
>>47929673
>>47929717
Bah, the Lindhelm rifle's useless without the firing pin, the canister, and the barrel. Barrel's all the way back in Mining too!

>>47929717
Look. Her radio's stopped transmitting. I think that's a safe indication that she's dead.

Ugh... I really liked her too. She seemed nice.

>>47929729
Well, I got uh...

> Stunbaton
> Radio
> Police tape
> Mag-6 Laser Pistol: Only One shot left
> Picture of Mom

That's uh... that's about everything. I mean- I'm no engineer. I don't know how to make sense of this.
>>
>>47929977
Let's try exploring one of the rooms to see if we missed out on anything salvagable.
>>
>>47929977
Have we gone down to the brig?
>>
File: Loading8.png (43 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
Loading8.png
43 KB, 1000x800
I'm sorry, I'm too sick and tired to keep running. I thought I could power through but I can't. I'll try and find time for this when I get back from the south.

Sorry, folks. Thread canceled. Next thread will be #6.
>>
send the otter in, it could eat the other monster.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.