[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets forget the fact that he is a pretty bad commander for werewolf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: swooty.png (387 KB, 508x351) Image search: [Google]
swooty.png
387 KB, 508x351
Lets forget the fact that he is a pretty bad commander for werewolf tribal.

how do you build a deck around Ulrich as him being the commander
>>
There will never be a turn in edh multiplayer where he flips normally unless you go full stax.
>>
>>47923766
you can always just skip your own turn and hope no-one does anything on your end-step

the flip side basically reads "destroy target creature"
>>
File: dossa.jpg (69 KB, 450x310) Image search: [Google]
dossa.jpg
69 KB, 450x310
i guess these are auto include to have a chance at flipping
>>
File: ulkka.png (517 KB, 855x309) Image search: [Google]
ulkka.png
517 KB, 855x309
>>
File: vildin.png (255 KB, 423x303) Image search: [Google]
vildin.png
255 KB, 423x303
i guess the dream is to setup vildin pack alpha, hope it flips and then play ulrich
>>
>>47923859
Woudn't it be better to just make a Dosan deck instead?
>>
>>47923924
Vildin + Immerwolf is every werewolf's deck dream.
>>
>>47923924

If you can find someway to flicker Ulrich, even better. Then you have 10 damage you can use for creature remova.
>>
>>47924020
actually 14, his buff triggers on etb and when he transforms.
>>
File: PriceOfGlory.jpg (27 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
PriceOfGlory.jpg
27 KB, 223x310
>>47923934
Ulrich would let you run this too.
>>
for a card made for commander purposes only, he sucks donkey dick.
>>
>>47924178

Just 10. He can only get +4/+4 from his ETB, which you apply to him, then you flip him to fight something.
>>
>>47925546
I went into photoshop to underline the text to prove you wrong. and then upon doing so read it more clearly and realized i am in fact wrong.

my bad
>>
>>47923818
Nobody playing anything at any of their turns is enough.

If you bring ramp for the deck, you will probably be lucky enough on turn 3 or 4. Ulrich is just decent board presence though, he does nothing for winning you the game.
>>
Instigator Gang / Wildblood Pack is a pretty good way to get to EDH-relevant damage.
>>
File: SandlerEnough.jpg (38 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
SandlerEnough.jpg
38 KB, 400x600
>>47923706
>he wasn't "RRGG tap: Transform target werewolf" on one side and Immerwolf on the other
>>
>>47923706
haste enablers
>>47924788
Hes a middle finger to fags who want a tribal commander for a bunch of cards that cant even make a 50 card tribal deck. Hes not meant for commander at all.
>>
>>47923706
Anything that fucks over people playing spells on other people's turns.
Anything that lets you use your mana for nonspell purposes.
Anything that lets you just put things into play, like Aether Vial, Elvish Piper, Quicksilver Amulet, etc.
As many werewolves and wolf token producers as you can cram in because why the fuck not.
>>
>>47926232
>on 4chan
>honorably admitting his fault
Since when did real people browse this board?
>>
>>47923706

Isochron Scepter+ Moonmist

Exotic Orcharch and the Hunted Creatures (for fighting)

Chameleon Colossus
>>
>>47923706
>finally get a WB Cleric legend
>she's decent enough in 99 if not commander, new waifu, aggressively costed as fuck, lolEdgewalker
>finally Werewolf legend
>not just unholy blend of Immerwolf and Huntmaster
>mediocrity incarnate

Just what werefags deserved.
>>
>>47923706
I replace him with Xenagos and put him in a werewolf 60 card tribal where he's only mediocre instead of just bad.
>>
>>47934776
That'll be a great deck with all the artifact and instant tutors and card draw that G/R has.
>>
Even if you manage to flip

How do you prevent the flip back?
>>
>>47935309
flipping back and forth is actually really good for you, so that should not be an issue.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.