[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has noblest purest soul in all of your setting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 30rock_kenneth.jpg (20 KB, 272x350) Image search: [Google]
30rock_kenneth.jpg
20 KB, 272x350
Who has noblest purest soul in all of your setting?
>>
>>47913934
Isn't he implied to be evil?
>>
>>47915626
I dont know about evil but the joke is that he's immortal.
>>
>>47915626
Damn you Jacob!
>>
In every campaign I run, Paul Walker will always be there as a light of goodness and total chill, no matter the setting.
He always appears as a typical human, at least at some point in his timeline, and exists only to be bros with the party. Definitely good, but understanding and non-judgemental enough to let the group of psychos do their thing. Helping along exactly as they require without any "be careful what you wish for" bullshit. No matter what plot twists I may throw, he will forever be a rock that will be there for the party to get away from the betrayals and insanity that await them back in the world.

First time he was ascended to an angel of the cleric's god. Currently in our RT campaign I'm going to have him be the chillest Inquisitor to ever travel the stars. The party can't wait on account of having 9000+ cultists aboard their ship.
>>
File: jew.jpg (108 KB, 550x660) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
108 KB, 550x660
>>47913934
>>
>>47913934
Does it count if he has that soul in a jar on his desk?
>>
>>47915626
He's implied to be an angel.
>>
File: 1442679446496.jpg (106 KB, 1190x1063) Image search: [Google]
1442679446496.jpg
106 KB, 1190x1063
>>47913934
>>
>>47919951
>scalpel barrettes
Nice touch.
>>
>DM and I went to the same very religious private school
>Looking through worthless books at work and fine one we had to read, Billy Sunday
>Text a picture to the DM and we laugh about it
>Eventually he puts in an NPC that's a cleric who uses a bat that can deflect magic projectiles and tries to ban alcohol
>>
File: government dog lifts her tail.jpg (200 KB, 850x1160) Image search: [Google]
government dog lifts her tail.jpg
200 KB, 850x1160
A cute trap intelligence officer who deserted an elite military unit over concerns that the upper brass was becoming corrupt in order to become a space pirate.
>>
>>47920675
When does your group commit a group suicide again ?
>>
I'm running dark heresy
so the emperor.
>>
>>47915626
He's not evil but an eldritch horror does live inside him, he doesn't mind tho
>>
A docter
>>
>>47913934
The gods.
>>
>>47913934
There's a little girl that lives far to the south-east, just a days travel from the sea. Her mother was the apprentice of a sorceror who came to a very unfortunate end, her father a simple game hunter. That little girl has a soul as golden as sunlight and a heart of pure fire. She'll do great things that little girl, she just needs something to kick off her destiny.
>>
A demon hunter
>>
Purest? The mini-cannibal girl.

Noblest? Fucking no one.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.