[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRAWTHREAD: Red Version
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 128
File: 1466588024711.jpg (748 KB, 4517x4534) Image search: [Google]
1466588024711.jpg
748 KB, 4517x4534
Previous one: >>47891529

Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
http://www.quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
https://archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

https://sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>
File: Serj-Tankian-Net-Worth.jpg (198 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Serj-Tankian-Net-Worth.jpg
198 KB, 1280x800
>>47908396
Requesting a sharp-dressed druid who took a number of ranks in Perform and History that I've been playing around with. By sharp-dressed I was picturing no robes or anything but rather a nice doublet and trousers, clean boots, and so forth. Like a medieval version of pic related, really (face/hair as well please).

If you'd like a pose idea, he could be singing with a hand to his chest and the other arm outstretched to his side holding his staff which, while entirely wooden, looks like a microphone stand with a microphone in it (as one big solid piece). Thanks for reading, this'd be cool to have made by one of you guys.
>>
File: 99800110007_OverlordNEW01.jpg (29 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
99800110007_OverlordNEW01.jpg
29 KB, 600x620
>>47908396
Can someone please draw this for me: A Necron throne room, with overlord like pic related, only white face and a scar on his right eye is sitting on the throne, looking at the viewer. On his right side is a cryptek, leaning in and whispering something in his ear. On the left is a necron lord, also with white face, and he is turned toward the viewer but looking at the olord. Please and thanks, peeps.
>>
Very edgy request incoming.

Requesting a young half orc slave girl. Dressed in whore like tattered clothing, with broken shackles around her neck, wrist,a and ankles [sploiler]she is a sex slave[/spoiler] standing on the edge of a windowsill on the upper floors of a large manor looking down, tears in her eyes.
>>
>>47908553
>standing on a razors edge
>>
>>47908553
I mean, it's a repost, so one would think you'd fix the typos...
>>
>>47908553
>sploiler

I pointed it out last thread and you still fucked up the spoiler.
>>
>>47908553
Fucked it up again Damnit.
I will just see myself out
>>
File: Psyber Elf Ref.png (1 MB, 912x596) Image search: [Google]
Psyber Elf Ref.png
1 MB, 912x596
Migrating from last thread, I would like to request a sci-fi elf character of mine: she's a psionic commando, wearing armor that's a mix of the leftmost and left-middle pictures, in clean white colors with little purple crystals embedded in it (like the one at the bottom of the pic, except purple and glowing). Any exposed skin (head for sure, maybe midriff, thighs or upper arms if you want) is white and cybernetic like the right-middle pic, and her hair is black, long and wavy like the pic on the right. And finally, she should have a swarm of glowing purple shards sorta floating around her (a halo around her head, maybe, and/or circling around her fist), since she uses them to attack and defend herself.
>>
File: 1466527019599.jpg (264 KB, 704x968) Image search: [Google]
1466527019599.jpg
264 KB, 704x968
Requesting a NPC/enemy for my game he is 16 years old stands at 5'9, has hobo like clothing on with a dark red hand print on the back of his jacket and unkempt hair like the one in the picture. He has the ability of pyromancy but he can shoot out his flame as if it was spray paint, his flame doesn't burn through objects but it still acts like a flame. He can still shoot out regular flames or make himself inflamed but he likes the paint style more. He has dark brown hair, slightly tan skin and green eyes. He is based on the painter Spazuk.
>>
File: Bat Goblins.jpg (83 KB, 1006x795) Image search: [Google]
Bat Goblins.jpg
83 KB, 1006x795
You know what? I'll give this an actual shot this time.

Keeping it open to interpretation, any weapon, clothing, tats, hair, physique, whatever fits in your mind.
A lady bat-goblin, of the 3ft and stocky variety. A noble of her culture, brought low and turned desperado - she revels in the thrill of it far more than her dull life as a minor lady. Haughty and imperious, she fights with finesse and guile as much on the field as in the royal hall. She bedecks herself in eye-catching though practical garments - the odd cape or flowing skirt tailored so as to not impede her movements. The piratical life has treated her well so far, and she looks healthy and gleeful despite some tastefully placed scars.
>>
File: 1466526642985.jpg (105 KB, 1011x791) Image search: [Google]
1466526642985.jpg
105 KB, 1011x791
Think someone can draw this girl here in some skimpy clothing looking noticeably embarrassed and annoyed as she stands outside a tavern door in the shitty part of town?
>>
File: For the Motherland.png (244 KB, 367x354) Image search: [Google]
For the Motherland.png
244 KB, 367x354
>>47894707
Migrating from last thread.

If any drawfriend in interested my request is for a character warjack for my IK game. It's name is Jotunn. The reference image covers most of the details. It does not carry the axes in the image. Minor battle damage to the armor plating is most welcome as well but not necessary.

Thank you in advance to anyone who takes this on.
>>
File: Comedy request.jpg (703 KB, 2568x1014) Image search: [Google]
Comedy request.jpg
703 KB, 2568x1014
>>47909661
Forgot picture.

>>47908396
over 24 hour, better time to post bump.

Requesting my Tiefling Inquisitor having identifying monsters hi-jinx for my pathfinder game.
The more chinese/oni like the inquisitor the better.
Looking for any artstyle, but I'd just prefer if it looks funny/cute looking over gritty horror/realistic style.
I'd like to take lich over generic skeleton, but I couldn't find any good pictures for that.

If you need me to be more specific on anything, feel free to tell me what I missed, will add more detail.
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 1518x1470) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1518x1470
Requesting art for this Space Marine chapter. They take heavy visual inspiration from the Arbites like in pic related. The most common weapon for the chapter is the combat shotgun like the guy is holding, and otherwise use power mauls and big tower shields. Each Marshal-brother has a big Dredd-esque badge as a besagew. Their paint scheme is in the bottom if you feel like coloring it.

Alternatively, if you just want to come up with a chapter emblem for dredd marines, please do
>>
File: Exokomodo.jpg (290 KB, 1364x888) Image search: [Google]
Exokomodo.jpg
290 KB, 1364x888
Throwing out another request for some space komodos. I've already gotten two fantastic deliveries from (I think) BogRoll and Flurry, so feel free to look this over if you dislike sloppy seconds.
The specific character I'd like is a female basically, less pronounced face ridges and a shorter/rounder snout in scrappy armour of a similar design to the two in the reference - that is, modular and replaceable plates of hard ceramic over a thick rubber-ish suit, sloped at the front and held together by a powered exoskeleton that assists with the wearer's movements in the heavy suit. Partially armoured tail, a power-pack on her back, maybe some electronic readouts on her chest/arms. Exact design is up to your aesthetic preference - it's a big galaxy after all - but it should look like it's been roughed up a bit. Optionally, some Hindu-style bodypaint, or a very loose sari wrap for extra swag if you can make it work.

For the lizard herself, one side of her face suffers from severe acid burns long since healed, and a handful of scars besides. One eye is disfigured from the burns, and some of her brow ridges are missing.

I'd like her half-squating as she offers some food to an off-screen child, weapon leaned against her side, with her mouth open and baring her teeth (very clumsy mimicry of a human's smile). The weapon would be a large-bore shotgun, but it's up to your preference again. Flavour with any other details you wish, I'm easy.

If there's something I can clear up, just ask, and a super big thank you to anyone wishing to give it a burl - and another to those artists who've already given me art.
>>
File: Fire tiger.png (1 MB, 1000x877) Image search: [Google]
Fire tiger.png
1 MB, 1000x877
I would like to request a were-cat.
In particular a Khan from the oWoD; as Tigers are one of my favorite cats and the Khan are pretty cool to boot making them my favorite…. Though all the Bastet are cool.

Anyways I would like to see a female Khan. Either in her giant Sabertooth+Tiger form or the standard cat-person form, either or would be nice. If at all possible I would like it if she was using one of her gifts, I can’t recall the specifics but it allows her to grow a temporary horn similar to a Rhino’s. I kind of see this character as a wannabe K-Popstar, so please keep this in mind if you draw her wearing some clothing.
>>
File: v queen.jpg (33 KB, 707x379) Image search: [Google]
v queen.jpg
33 KB, 707x379
Migrating from the last thread.

Hi. I would like to request an close up of the face for a race for the book and the setting i am writing at the moment.
I need a detail of the face of an elf creature (woman) with black eyes and fuxia pupils, white pale skin and black hairs. The important detail is the dental apparatus which should be similar to the one in the pic posted. I need a creepy dentature, something that could tear down your arm with a couple of bites. I cant rely on an animal like (sharks etc) since i like the one in the pic with sharp and thin theet. Mandible can be dislodged as in pic the essential is no overspouring theets (like orks one for example).
Can be also sketched if you dont have the time or if you are extremely good with sketches.

Thanks in advance.
>>
Re-requesting from the previous thread. A smug, stylish Germanic nobleman dressed similarly to pic related, but with shorter hair and a thin moustache.

His clothes are green rather than red.
>>
File: Matilda Clearwater.jpg (188 KB, 832x1500) Image search: [Google]
Matilda Clearwater.jpg
188 KB, 832x1500
I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.
>>
File: BL done.jpg (1 MB, 1811x2710) Image search: [Google]
BL done.jpg
1 MB, 1811x2710
I would like to request some fully body art of these characters, with less hump in the armour and a bigger sword on the male.

If coloured, both characters have dark skin, and the mans armour is black with yellow/gold highlights, same for the sword. The woman's armour is black with blue highlights.
>>
File: 1465954232578.jpg (282 KB, 1936x1056) Image search: [Google]
1465954232578.jpg
282 KB, 1936x1056
Viking elf guy here, posting an anchor in case the drawfriend for this is still working on it (they did say it would be a very slow process).
>>
File: Runeknight.jpg (183 KB, 600x880) Image search: [Google]
Runeknight.jpg
183 KB, 600x880
Hey, OR, some really dumb bullshit happened and I haven't had internet for a while but I want to let you know that I'm still on this.
>>
free charlotte
>>
File: 1463209878459.jpg (154 KB, 762x1047) Image search: [Google]
1463209878459.jpg
154 KB, 762x1047
Requesting this woman without the jewellery. She should be wearing pyjamas, curled up alone on a bed for two people. She looks sadly at a painting of a long-haired red-headed teenage girl. Besides that, theres not much more info, she is in a circular tower, if that helps.
>>
File: Selmy.jpg (226 KB, 800x1100) Image search: [Google]
Selmy.jpg
226 KB, 800x1100
bump/migration

I'd like to request art for an upcoming character of mine. He's a paladin of Torag in his late 40s. Basically very similar to Ser Barristan here, same pose, hair, etc. with the following exceptions:

Unmarked armour
No cape
Shield on back
Warhammer instead of Sword

Thanks a ton in advance!
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-23+at+04.12.16).jpg (229 KB, 1936x1056) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-23+at+04.12.16).jpg
229 KB, 1936x1056
>>47910011
Artist for that pic here, gave up on it after I saw the quality of the other two deliveries and figured you'd be happy with those. Also lost interest in it. Sorry mate.
>>
Requesting someone draw my Roman/Chinese battlemage-type character. He's 6' 3" if that's any help to the artists who take up this request.

I would like him to have a combination of the armors featured in the full body pictures in my pic, and if it is drawn in color, I would like the color scheme of the left full body picture. I would like him to keep the cape as well.

I would like him to be holding the ball of energy in the pic in one hand and the sword in the pic in the other, and if colored, I would like the sword's blade to be a vibrant purple.

I would like the warrior's face to be visible and use the face in the pic, and if colored, use the colors of the face.

For the character's stance, I think it would be good to go with the right armor pic's stance, the ball of energy in the open hand and the sword in the clenched hand. But leave it to you to pose him as you wish.

Thanks in advanced, and I leave it up to you to decide on whether it is in black and white or in color.
>>
>>47910011
>>47910109
lol
>>
>>47910132
Woops, forgot the pic!
>>
>>47910109
That's fair man, don't worry about it! Thank you for what you did anyway, I was loving the PoV on yours, by the way.
>>
File: DSC_0020.jpg (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0020.jpg
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>47896531
Think I'm about done.
>>
File: 1464543622796.png (746 KB, 740x1142) Image search: [Google]
1464543622796.png
746 KB, 740x1142
Requesting a half-elf woman flirting with pic related. She has a fair skin tone turning towards a pale, ephemeral green and if you look closely, you can see small roots where her veins are supposed to be. Her hair is the green of summer leaves and her slightly slanted eyes are a matching shade without white or pupils.
>>
>>47910206
The scabbard is on the wrong side if she's righthanded, and seems to be held up by magic.

2cents
>>
I'd like to request some magical bard instruments; either on the more musical side (like a guitar covered with magic runes) or sillier (like armor made from xylophone bits or something)
>>
File: w.png (939 KB, 1447x966) Image search: [Google]
w.png
939 KB, 1447x966
Requesting pic related (left) getting caught doing uncharacteristically girly things such as reading romance novels, or playing the cello, or admiring ball gowns. She would be like a deer in headlights when caught, like in pic related (right). It’s not seen in the pic, but she has a split tongue, which would be nice if it was visible in some way, but it's not a necessity.
>>
>>47910026
Thank you anon, it looks amazing so far.
>>
File: 1463218686673.jpg (261 KB, 600x835) Image search: [Google]
1463218686673.jpg
261 KB, 600x835
Requesting this guy again but I’m gonna change up the request. Could I instead have him with an ornate longbow, ready to shoot. He’s perched in the boughs of a tree, stalking a small group of soldiers below.
>>
>>47910233
Didn't notice the magic. Give me a second.
>>
>>47910181
don't you dare show your face afterwards, you hear?
>>
>>47910452
...or you'll what?
>>
File: 1qweqweqwe1231.jpg (389 KB, 1147x1486) Image search: [Google]
1qweqweqwe1231.jpg
389 KB, 1147x1486
>>
>>47910520
I don't know what request that is but that doesn't stop me from hype
>>
>>47910520
That mask looks cool and silly at the same time. How
>>
>>47910452
Dude, it's not like his request was hurting anyone, don't be a dick.
>>
File: 1466326014171.png (721 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466326014171.png
721 KB, 1000x1000
>>47910532
didnt save post but still have ref
>>
>>47910556
>>47910505

Just ignore them, they will go on barking at shadows shaped like elf vikings and qt paladins for a long time regardless, no sense in fueling them.
>>
File: DSC_0024.jpg (845 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0024.jpg
845 KB, 1440x2560
>>47910233
Mlem
>>
>>47910452
I'll undoubtedly make other requests in the future but they won't be viking elves, so calm down. One of my players was talking about requesting art of his character in future though, and she's one of those elves. Dunno if he will or not, but if it crops up then yes, it's related to me, but no it's not me. Dude is entitled to make a request if he wants to, nobody is being forced to draw it, and one request hardly clogs up a thread. Can't imagine he'll be a persistent as I was with my request though. Either way, see ya, I'm done listening to you guys whining every thread.
>>
>>47910674
I mean, you say that as if we'll know it's you in the future. Just like, don't mention viking elves and you're golden mate.
>>
File: 1466582916880.png (1 MB, 1173x1023) Image search: [Google]
1466582916880.png
1 MB, 1173x1023
Migrating.

Requesting a TRADITIONAL GAMES and PATHFINDER - RELATED TIEFLING (RACE) INVESTIGATOR (CLASS), that's mostly human looking. The only features that differ are SHARP CLAWS, SHARP TEETH AND DARKER TONED SKIN (TRAIT). He has ROUND GLASSES (DRAWBACK), beard / goatee and long hair as ponytail. It would be nice to have him USING HIS BLUFF SKILL and GLOATING OVER SOMEONE as the GAME MECHANICS SUGGEST.
>>
File: sci fi request.png (6 MB, 2840x1700) Image search: [Google]
sci fi request.png
6 MB, 2840x1700
Reposting:

I'd like to ask for a guy for a sci-fi setting a lot like the first pictures. For clothes any kind of spacesuit or jumpsuit you want, the pictures are just there for inspiration. I'd just ask that a jumpsuit be the tight shiny type, but a spacesuit can be modern and lightweight or bulky like the one from Alien. Environment is not necessary and the pose doesn't matter.

The idea is that this character is about 15 and as much a meek, 'mamma's boy' type as possible, but constantly ends up walking down the wrong alleys and gets in way over his head. However he also always ends up finding a way to make the best of the situation.

Thank you!
>>
File: Changeling Bard Request.jpg (112 KB, 864x576) Image search: [Google]
Changeling Bard Request.jpg
112 KB, 864x576
Migrating to the new thread

Requesting A changeling bard here. Requesting this kind of changeling on the middle left to be the model. Slim figure, tomboyish body is perfect.The armor second to right would be perfect for her, with a Spanish guitar hanging off of her back. Proper haircut is on the far right of the picture, with that being a stark white/silver color.
As for her weapon it would be an Estoc, such as the one on the far left of the picture. As for any equipment, maybe a book hanging from her side if anything. Thank you so much to anyone who gives this a shot!
>>
File: SROrcGirl.jpg (338 KB, 1000x688) Image search: [Google]
SROrcGirl.jpg
338 KB, 1000x688
Anchoring req from last thread as an artist expressed interest in it.

Requesting an Orc girl for a Shadowrun campaign.
She is tough looking with a fit body, and a cybernetic right arm. Her outfit is like Cammy in the pic provided, with the thong leotard tight enough to show muscle definition.the color of the leotard in pic would clash with the color of her skin, so could it be made a shade of grey to match her urban camo pants. For her pose I at first thought about her holding a gun but cam to the idea that she would look cooler without her weapons, instead she could be standing around looking tough and smoking a cigar.
>>
File: 1466592658634.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466592658634.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
>>47908396
Anchoring for artist working on Codex and Rex
>>
File: luvosdoodle.png (178 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
luvosdoodle.png
178 KB, 800x600
Would love some art of this half-drow wizard, here's a picture I made to get an idea of what he looks like. Feel free to play with the design if you figure out something that looks cooler and fits well, thank you in advance.
>>
>>47911461
He worship devils?
>>
>>47911646
He studies them, maybe a bit of worship too. He's obsessed with conquering or understanding things that are usually considered taboo or evil.
>>
File: Tiefling (2).png (2 MB, 1320x1342) Image search: [Google]
Tiefling (2).png
2 MB, 1320x1342
>>47902677

Migrating from last thread.

I would like a picture of my Tiefling Sorceress/Fighter drawn up. Many thanks to anybody who wishes to pick this request up!

She looks similar to the image in the top left corner except with black hair instead of grey that, falls just past her shoulders with a natural curling at the tips. She also has more muscle in her arms and a heavier bust similar to the pic in the top middle. Her tail is similar in weight, thickness, and anatomy to the tail in the top right corner. She has a few slashing scars along her upper arms, calves and tail from previous combats

She is wearing the outfit in the middle bottom of the image, except the breastplate to the immediate right of that picture the existing grey chest piece. Her trousers are a little shorter, ending just below the knees. She also does not wear boots, exposing her calves and caprine hooves.

She is posed like the guy on the bottom left, with a saber in her left hand and green fire in her right hand. She sports a bright and easy smile with sharp teeth.
>>
File: 1466350736825.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1122) Image search: [Google]
1466350736825.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1122
>>47911461
Your image reminded me of this recent delivery I scooped up and I felt it was a good enough excuse to repost it.
>>
>>47911821
That's an awesome delivery, hoods are cool.
>>
File: Human gets tricked.gif (76 KB, 532x407) Image search: [Google]
Human gets tricked.gif
76 KB, 532x407
hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests.

>>47898083

i am sorry
>>
File: HPShiisthelupdate.jpg (542 KB, 1500x877) Image search: [Google]
HPShiisthelupdate.jpg
542 KB, 1500x877
Bump from last thread >>47893460

Requesting a Yuan-ti fanatical priestess. She is dressed with a Mayan/Aztec wardrobe.

For the pose if its not to much trouble could she be in the middle of sacrificing someone with her twin pronged dagger? If that's too much just have her looking high and mighty as shes addressing her followers.

thanks in advance.
>>
I would like to request a female, maybe around 18-20 years old, tan and some nice muscle definition. Medium length black hair. I would for her to be a bit dirty, covered in dirt, scrapes, blood and scars. I would like for her to have some nice muscle definition, not buff, but we'll tonned. Green eyes and if possible in a series of tribal like tattoos running from her side, up her arm and back and onto her shoulder with the primary tattoo being a red room on her chest area. If she could be wearing some simple shorts and covering her breasts (the tattoos are important and a shirt will sort of make that irrelevant)
Cheers!
>>
File: 41yS976.jpg (618 KB, 2448x2320) Image search: [Google]
41yS976.jpg
618 KB, 2448x2320
>>47911307
Wip
I took some liberties with the word 'fit'
>>
File: npcromance.jpg (153 KB, 925x533) Image search: [Google]
npcromance.jpg
153 KB, 925x533
Requesting a cute picture of these two men.

Any one of the poses on the left would be fine, or any pose similar to something referenced.

The black-haired guy has plain, thick black robes and pale skin with messy hair like pictured. He would be the one next to the wall in the pose.

The blonde-haired guy wears a suit similar to pictured but it would have a tie instead of a bow tie, and he would have somewhat curly hair similar to reference. His skin is also pale but not as much as the other guy's. He would be the one leaning over the necromancer.

This is just a small cute romance between my character and an NPC that started developing so a quick sketch would be more than enough if that's all a drawfriend wants to do
>>
File: Monster 01.png (479 KB, 1920x1017) Image search: [Google]
Monster 01.png
479 KB, 1920x1017
>>47909958

Made an attempt in sculptris, but not really up to scratch. Still haven't figured out how to sculpt hair, the teeth came out chunkier than I wanted and the texture map has a lot of flaws which unfortunately aren't really fixable given the limitations of the program.

Attaching the result anyway, since it might help others with visualisation or form a basis for a paint-over / post-production fix-up job.
>>
>>47911235
>>47902962

>why can't I hold all these changeling bards
>>
>>47913255
Not either of the requestors, but I like this picture an awful lot.
>>
>>47913297
asdoI
>>
>>47913255
That is fuckin glorious good work senpai.
>>
>>47911961
Well, that is not what I imagined, but perfectly accurate and hilariously cute.
It's a winner.
>>
File: info.png (4 MB, 1729x1577) Image search: [Google]
info.png
4 MB, 1729x1577
requesting a shadowrun character

human male, the picture isn't specific, it's just a general idea of what the guy looks like tattoos/cybernetics look like

japanese style sleeves, deer on the chest and some neck tattoo, really up to what you feel like drawing, four dermal piercings on his stomach and a plain nose ring

for the pose he's in some kind of makeshift boxing ring, in the corner looking busted up as fuck, with a shit eating grin on his face, similar build to adam jensen, looks similar too

for what he's wearing, he doesn't have a shirt, probably has wraps around his hands. just give him torn denim jeans or whatever you feel like drawing

thanks if you pick up
>>
>>47913255
OR here, AMAZING
>>
>>47913255
SCREAMING BigM the best
>>
File: Smoke.jpg (253 KB, 672x1215) Image search: [Google]
Smoke.jpg
253 KB, 672x1215
>>47895437
Special delivaru.
I made one with smoke and one w/o
>>
File: no smoke.jpg (228 KB, 647x1200) Image search: [Google]
no smoke.jpg
228 KB, 647x1200
>>47913561
>>
>>47913561
Pretty Gangster there drawfriend was not expecting that request to look so damn cool.
>>
>>47911821
What's surprising is the request of that image is another modern operative meets fantasy request. Hope that fucking faggot requester steps on legos!
>>
>>47913599
TOO FAR wish food poisoning or something. Step on a lego? Your a monster.
>>
>>47911235

Also in solo version.
>>
File: in the jingle jangle morning.jpg (181 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
in the jingle jangle morning.jpg
181 KB, 600x1000
>>47902962
>>
File: Cheers mate.gif (987 KB, 348x323) Image search: [Google]
Cheers mate.gif
987 KB, 348x323
>>47913827
Thanks mate
>>
>>47913849
>>47913827
tumblr?
>>
>>47913173
Wow you doin virtual stuff? Id expected some pen and paper. Im really curious about the results, that is a surprise.
>>
>>47912548
Thanks for the attempt but wasn't looking for beefcake girl, more of a fit girl like Cammy.
>>
File: orc soldier flats.png (147 KB, 2448x2228) Image search: [Google]
orc soldier flats.png
147 KB, 2448x2228
>>47911307
>>47912548
We gettin there
>>
>>47910520
>>47910562
OR here, and I am so fucking hype
>>
>>47914131
>>47914170
Well, shit. Sorry anon, I got a bit carried away with the muscles there
>>
>>47910555
cause its not symmetrical/perspective is off
>>
>>47913849
ilu BigM please marry me
>>
>>47914131
Do you mind if I upload it elsewhere? I'm having a great time finishing this off.
>>
>>47914616
Lol what's he going to do, stop you?
>>
>>47914009
http://bigmsaxon.tumblr.com/
>>
>>47914633
It's not about whether they can stop me. It's their character pretty much, so if they don't want me sharing it I'll respect their wishes.
>>
>>47914616
>>47914751

I have no problem with you finishing your pic and posting.
>>
>>47914794
ty m80
>>
>>47914663
So is tumblr like.. An art instagram? I know nothing of social media because it frightens me.
>>
>>47914024

Teaching myself to do 3D. Sculptris is fucking easy, but has a lot of limitations.
>>
>>47914874
It's like a blog where you can post pictures and stuff. Depending on how you use the tags for your posts, you can have a relatively chill experience or you can call down the wrath of SJW tumblristas.
>>
>>47914995
I need someone to draw me a Sentinel with a powerfist instead of a chainsword.
This is important.
>>
>>47914937
Huh guess that is were all the back to and hate memes come from. Although I did once have a co-worker "explain 4chan" to me ' Anon it is an evil site filled with misogynists and racist.'
>>
>>47913361
I was doing it for funsies. I will retry your request. For real this time
>>
File: refer.png (1 MB, 1858x789) Image search: [Google]
refer.png
1 MB, 1858x789
I would like to make a request for an important NPC my party will be encountering in the near future.

I'm looking for a tall, broad-shouldered woodsman/huntsman type character. His clothing is made from hides, fur, and leather like the example on the left, though minus the long gloves; most of his arms should be bare, corded with muscle. His right forearm is tattooed with stylized, tribal-style tattoos of wolves engaged in a hunt: these tats aren't super-detailed, more evocative shadows than detailed inkings. Around his left wrist is a rawhide cord threaded through two coins that have been punched out. His hands might be wrapped in cloth, but only enough to cover his palms and prevent blistering. On his head he wears a long cloak like the bottom center image. Perhaps there are feathers or charms dangling from the antlers, if it doesn't look too gaudy. His clothing is overall worn, maybe even a little tattered: patches, fur-trimmed boots that look practically lived in, etc.

He should be holding a two-handed, single-bitted felling axe. I leave it to any interested artist to decide how: held low in both hands, slung over one shoulder - whatever seems natural. Stuffed in his belt is a machete or a billhook - I leave it to any artist's personal opinion on which they think fits better, I could go either way.

Facially, the man on the far right makes for a good reference. He has a scruffy wild man's beard, long hair, and a cast to his eyes that is intense, challenging, almost mad. He's an older-looking dude, in his late 30s at youngest, but more probably in his 40s.

If possible, I'd like him to be standing on the severed head of a beastman, a reference for which is provided on the far right. If any artist who takes this request is familiar with Warhammer Fantasy, I'd be cool with them drawing whatever sort of beastman's head appeals to them.
>>
File: Druid 01.jpg (150 KB, 1860x1600) Image search: [Google]
Druid 01.jpg
150 KB, 1860x1600
>>47908443
I need to practise drawing hands...
>>
File: orc soldier flats.png (181 KB, 2346x2117) Image search: [Google]
orc soldier flats.png
181 KB, 2346x2117
>>47914170
>>47914794
>>
>>47915106
funsies were had. Thank you and party on!
>>
>>47910233
>The scabbard is on the wrong side if she's righthanded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94c88HfACfQ
>>
File: trash2.jpg (105 KB, 398x503) Image search: [Google]
trash2.jpg
105 KB, 398x503
>>47916076
>lindybeige
>>
File: Human gets tricked 2.png (1004 KB, 2442x1863) Image search: [Google]
Human gets tricked 2.png
1004 KB, 2442x1863
>>47915607
how many Kobolds can you spot hiding in this poor perspective-wise image?
>>
>>47916089
It is true that you can do a right-hand draw from the right hip, though.
>>
File: Necrons 01.jpg (133 KB, 1500x800) Image search: [Google]
Necrons 01.jpg
133 KB, 1500x800
>>47908537
>>
anyone wanna take a crqack at this, can you draw the guy holding the axe with the grey skin/ white beard and lightning of the storm giant and the gladiator type armor of the hulk?
>>
File: 1458168336619.jpg (317 KB, 1538x881) Image search: [Google]
1458168336619.jpg
317 KB, 1538x881
>>47916376
forgot image
>>
>>47916189
Nice and unsettling!

My answer: Never all of them. 3?
>>
File: jester_by_ninjatic-d33toum.jpg (870 KB, 1000x1100) Image search: [Google]
jester_by_ninjatic-d33toum.jpg
870 KB, 1000x1100
Requesting a female demon trapped in the form of a human jester, wielding a scythe and growing with a demonic aura.
>>
>>47916501
Can I get that image without the text?
>>
>>47916501
*glowing
>>
File: jester_by_ninjatic-d33toum.jpg (830 KB, 600x1100) Image search: [Google]
jester_by_ninjatic-d33toum.jpg
830 KB, 600x1100
>>47916541
>>
>>47916486
yes.

>>47916501
i will try this later just because i like the idea. I want to draw a slow but detailed image...well more detailed than my usuals

do you have anything to add?
>>
>>47916590
>>47916501
nope just had the basic idea for her she may turn into a recurring villain but would like to get her drawn out first.
>>
File: Changling Investigator.png (2 MB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
Changling Investigator.png
2 MB, 1250x1250
Anybody want to try to draw my Changling Investigator? May as well try to join the hype from those two beautiful drawings.
>>47913827
>>47913849

Tried to make the reference image as detailed as I could think; I'll leave the pose up to the artist. Something either battle-ready or relaxed, I suppose.
>>
>>47916662
Fair enough.

I will post regular updates asking for what and what not to do in various steps (If you don't want this kind of nagging just say so.)

Hopefully we will be done in 1-3 threads at max.

I will start tomorrow with a simple outline. Goodnight OR
>>
File: sunshower.jpg (261 KB, 598x478) Image search: [Google]
sunshower.jpg
261 KB, 598x478
Requesting a recently de-cursed vampire be wonderstruck because s/he sees the sun without feeling pain for a long time.
>>
>>47915374
I'll take a crack at this. Give me a couple of hours.
>>
File: high elf.png (341 KB, 834x1042) Image search: [Google]
high elf.png
341 KB, 834x1042
>>47897937
I noticed only later into working on this that the sword was from WHF, so I changed the cloth from green to BLUE
>>
File: Woodsman 02.png (995 KB, 1600x3200) Image search: [Google]
Woodsman 02.png
995 KB, 1600x3200
>>47917693
>>47915374

Here you go. Speedy sketch, but I think it turned out OK. Might try doing a paint-over later, but no promises.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-23+at+01.31.09).jpg (58 KB, 482x631) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-23+at+01.31.09).jpg
58 KB, 482x631
>>47916501
Working on this one.
>>
>>47918222
whys it red fuckin m8-0
>>
>>47918222
cool cant wait to see finished product
>>
>>47913380
what cybernetics does he have?
>>
File: Question Kangee.png (400 KB, 729x248) Image search: [Google]
Question Kangee.png
400 KB, 729x248
May I request Kangee as the question-mark bird? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>47918275
Dude it's green, I swear why do people call saying I draw in red?
>>
File: waywatchr.png (650 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
waywatchr.png
650 KB, 1200x1200
>>47910341
here's something.

>>47918537
Because it IS red, You might colourblind
>>
Requesting my Acanthus investigating a really bloody, gruesome crime scene, with a look of sheer disgust on his face. Time would be stopped, so anyway to show that would be cool. He has blonde hair, and his coat is brown.
>>
24-hour bump of >>47902681
>>
looking for someone to draw a muscular man wearing a black tshirt tucked into a pair of tan digital military fatigue pants with tan military boots. a tan chest rig and rather large beard on his face like said picture. and a shaved head wearing a pair of black oakleys and black/tan gloves with the pointer and middle finger cut off the gloves.
>>
>>47919020
and a pair of black scuffed up kneepads. and a cigar in his mouth if possible.
>>
File: Art Request.png (965 KB, 1311x1132) Image search: [Google]
Art Request.png
965 KB, 1311x1132
Requesting a mercenary.

I'd like for her to be leaning slightly on the sword, with the bow on her back. The embroidery on the top is optional, but would be really appreciated. For her head, the expression in the face reference is good, either that or a slight smirk, and slightly pointed ears.

For coloring, green for the top, with a lighter brown for the pants. Her hair and skin in the face reference are about what I'm looking for, though for her eyes I'd like a grey or blue.

Please and thanks in advance.
>>
File: Grimgor_Ironhide_art.jpg (534 KB, 932x1280) Image search: [Google]
Grimgor_Ironhide_art.jpg
534 KB, 932x1280
Can I get Grimgor Ironhide dancing in the ruins of a Dwarf keep?
>>
File: codex_test.jpg (194 KB, 800x647) Image search: [Google]
codex_test.jpg
194 KB, 800x647
>>47911353
I dont want to spam too much wip pics. So here's one for tonight. Codex is basically done (she'll get her tattoos and such in the end), and I'm currently on Rex, who is a lot less complex.

Did you want the bracer over the mechanical arm?
>>
>>47919355
Yes. I liked the idea of her dressing up her robotic arm with the bracer.
>>
>>47919558
Cool, just wanted to make sure!
>>
File: 599 Sqn RAF - WIP 2.png (1 MB, 1082x1010) Image search: [Google]
599 Sqn RAF - WIP 2.png
1 MB, 1082x1010
An anchor for the 599 Sqn Drawfiend! Hang in there buddy
>>
File: half orc slave girl 03.png (351 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
half orc slave girl 03.png
351 KB, 1200x1200
>>47908553
>>
>>47915377
We all do. I redraw hands five or ten times before I'm happy and eyes kill me.
>>
>>47920084
This is a blue board anon!
Still fucking tight regardless
>>
>>47918837
Holy shit, thanks mimic! I especially like the bow!
>>
File: Bat Goblin 01.png (365 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Bat Goblin 01.png
365 KB, 800x800
>>47909108

A half-assed attempt for a cool character concept. Might try another version later...
>>
File: K9 unit dude.jpg (171 KB, 446x683) Image search: [Google]
K9 unit dude.jpg
171 KB, 446x683
May this be a shadowrun-esque request.

Requesting this K9 unit soldier and his doggy hunting down a cat person fugitive or suspect. The cat person suspect has a scared look on his/her face as he is hiding and should have some muck and dirt covering his body to mask his/her scent from the dog. And the K9 unit soldier can have a crazed or furious or determined look with his eyes and the dog would be growling madly with drool. The dog can still just be a German Shepard or any other type of military dog.
>>
>>47920084
thanks! though i am surprised this hasn't been taken down yet
>>
>>47920759
shhh you're tempting fate.

>>47920439
np man.
>>
File: codex_and_rex_final.jpg (620 KB, 1188x1600) Image search: [Google]
codex_and_rex_final.jpg
620 KB, 1188x1600
>>47911353
I think I'm gonna call it done, OR. It was pretty fun and I hope you like!
>>
>>47920943
senpai please, i...i need your art.
>>
>>47920943
Holly crap that is amazing. Thank you so much.
>>
So a few my D&D buddies started playing Mechwarrior. Our merc band was formed and we needed a name. I said Masterbating Peaches for shits and giggles. My character started yelling this while clearing rooms.

Since nobody else has come up with a name I thought it would be a good idea to get a logo.

So does anybody think it is possible to draw something up to go with the name? Even though the name is stupid.

Nothing pornographic please.
>>
File: 1466401121713.jpg (517 KB, 1272x1920) Image search: [Google]
1466401121713.jpg
517 KB, 1272x1920
>>47913599
>What's surprising is the request of that image is another modern operative meets fantasy request. Hope that fucking faggot requester steps on legos!

You know with all the hatred and butthurt going against some single or a few couple anons who're elf wankers and /k/ military fags and love their GATE type modern-meets-high fantasy settings. I think I wana make a request about it. Just to make fun of that one anon/or those guys.

I request this soldier with some markings or brandings showing that he's some pussy-whipped elf lover, like maybe some elvish-looking mark on his forehead or maybe an elvish insignia that's hastily stitched to his uniform.

Also I guess I should feel sorry for the poor dude in this pic since he could be an actual service man and his pic is used in some shenanigans in 4chan.
>>
>>47920943
Damn, I was going to do that one. Now I'm glad you beat me to it, that looks great.
>>
>>47921103
How do you clear rooms in Mechwarrior, aren't you in, Mechs?
>>
File: ekao - Kar98k.jpg (276 KB, 640x895) Image search: [Google]
ekao - Kar98k.jpg
276 KB, 640x895
One anon had this girl in his reference pic and I found her a total qt3.14.
Requesting her in a casual outfit please.
>>
File: Jester3.jpg (5 MB, 3133x4606) Image search: [Google]
Jester3.jpg
5 MB, 3133x4606
>>47918222
>>47916501
>>
File: Fran-doll.gif (43 KB, 310x440) Image search: [Google]
Fran-doll.gif
43 KB, 310x440
>>47921147
Reminds me of pic related
>>
>>47921129
In the GMs missions we have been focusing on the ground troops side of things.
>>
>>47921194
That game has rules for that?
>>
>>47921239
Yes. I didn't know either till he mentioned it.
>>
>>47921252
Huh, I'm suddenly interested in Mechwarrior. What edition?
>>
>>47911821
i hope anon the who made this returns, isn't he working ona new one?
>>
File: SLIPPIN ON A SWORD.png (303 KB, 1084x860) Image search: [Google]
SLIPPIN ON A SWORD.png
303 KB, 1084x860
>>47919078
more or less unrelated, but
>leaning on your sword
>>
>>47921268
I think 3rd.
Pretty sure he does house rules also.
>>
>>47921152
Fucking A+
>>
think someone can draw me a picture relaxing happily in a bathhouse surrounded by some corpses?
>>
>>47921152
Wow amazing work, especially for around 6 hours. Thank you so much.
>>
>>47921359
>draw me a picture relaxing happily in a bathhouse
How does a picture relax?
>>
>>47921413
add an "of her" in-between "picture" and "relaxing"
my bad
>>
>>47921413
Never seen a Salvador Dali picture?
>>
During my last three Dwarf Fortress games i have been plagued by the same
thing over and over again, Were-lizards.

Either were-monitors,lizards,iguanas.. , you name it, allways were-lizard

Now, for the artists that value bravery and dwarves, i wish for an image
of a humanoid were-lizard wrestling a dwarf
>>
>>47918067
OR here, that's really awesome, Mimic. Thanks!
>>
>>47916501
>>47916766

just woke up,

i was about to start but not after seeing this awesome delivery.

Nice work, drawfriend,
>>
File: Group request.png (5 MB, 2613x1713) Image search: [Google]
Group request.png
5 MB, 2613x1713
Migrating from last thread

Requesting my DnD group discussing battle plans in a war room similar to pic related. The characters are a half-orc barbarian who wears red dragon scales. He stands about 5'11, he has short messy black hair and beard, hair,green eyes and has some scars. The bronze dragonborn paladin who's just covered in heavy armor and uses a golden axe covered in a variety of gems. He stands about 6'4" he uses. Then there's the half-elf bard, he's about 5'8" and a dirty blond hair blond hair with some stubble. He dresses rather plainly for a bard and he has a mystical harp strapped to his back. Lastly is a 'dank' elf warlock who has purple hair and goatee. He stands about 5'8, he wears leather armor a green cloak and carries around a talking skull with him.

In the war room,the half-orc is talking and pointing to at something on the map, the bard looks like he's talking back with some concerns while the dragonborn is listening and seems very stoic. Then the warlock is in the background either smoking or talking to his skull not paying attention to the discussion.

>pic related

Optional character to include: a 5'3 Tiefling cleric that's geared in heavy red and gold armor that seems very outgoing and happy. He'd probably be nudging the warlock in question to listen or leaning over the table trying to be helpful. Optional because I can't find decent references for him.
>>
>>47921601
>>47921152
>>47921152
>>
File: character inspiration.jpg (108 KB, 739x458) Image search: [Google]
character inspiration.jpg
108 KB, 739x458
>>47908396
Migrating request so the kind anon working on it has a post to reply to.

Requesting my LE skeleton cleric of Nerull, with plate and hooded cloak like the left but scale and pose more like the right, if doing colour make the cloak dark red please.
>>
>>47921585
np.
it'snicetobeappreciated
>>
>>47921609
COMMISSION THIS
>>
>>47921609

>>47921642 is being a douche about it, but they are correct. You are going to be VERY hard pressed to find someone to do that much work for free in here.
>>
>>47920617
Neat! More bordello than I was imagining, but definitely an interesting take nonetheless. Thanks, and if you do end up doing another, I'd love to see it.
>>
requesting an image of this fellow here sitting down having a nice cup of tea with his daughter in an alleyway slum.
>>
>>47921642
>>47921685
Dude, if elf vikings got two deliveries I don't think we can tell people what needs a commission and what doesn't anymore.
>>
>>47921942
That's a pretty rare exception though. I doubt lightning will strike twice so soon.
>>
Anyone mind Drawing a D&D character for me?

Human. Tall (6'6") and muscular. Big body-sized shield and wearing scale mail armor. Armor can look anyway, but I'd like to see a design of goats or rams horns on the shield.
>>
How do the rest of you drawfriends actually go about making your art? What software is everybody using? Any good tutorials or techniques? What kind of things are you struggling with at the moment?

I'm currently using Krita for my painting, mostly because it seems to be the only decent free program which works with my graphics tablet. It does produce good results, but I'm still getting used to it's quirks.

I also tend to cheat with composition by building the basic elements of the scene in Daz Studio. Handy for perspective, poses, lighting and so on. Often end up fucking around with it so much that it would probably be easier to just figure it out on the canvas.

Currently teaching myself a bit more 3D. Sculptris suits me well, but it's very specialised and limited.

At the moment, I'm really struggling with getting nice lines. I'm trying to master that semi-manga style that mimic and a couple of other in this thread use and I'm horribly hampered by my unsteady hands. Is there a secret to it or do you just need to train making smooth strokes?
>>
File: JoshTroy.jpg (207 KB, 1689x2362) Image search: [Google]
JoshTroy.jpg
207 KB, 1689x2362
>>47918968
Come back to check, and realize the image didn't go through.
>>
>>47918192
>>47917693
Nice, that turned out really cool! Thanks, anon, and sorry for the delayed reply.
>>
>>47922256
Wow that looks great! Are you taking any requests?
>>
>>47922261
What? No, this is a request.
>>
>>47922252
>>47922252
>What software is everybody using?
Pirated Photoshop CS5, cheap ass bamboo wacom tablet
>>47922252
>What kind of things are you struggling with at the moment?
trying to avoid drawing fucked up porn for myself to fap to
>>
>>47916322
tnx dude
>>
>>47922261
>so thirsty.jpg
>>
>>47922261
>staythirstymyfriends.jpeg
>>
File: 1408433606439.jpg (68 KB, 300x411) Image search: [Google]
1408433606439.jpg
68 KB, 300x411
>>47922266
>>47922275
>>47922278
>>
File: images (1).jpg (14 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
14 KB, 227x222
>>47922289
Sure thing, kiddo.
>>
>>47922289
>I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
>>47922252
>How do the rest of you drawfriends actually go about making your art?
The same way I prefer to game, pencil and paper.
>What software is everybody using?
Gimp and pixlr when I'm not on my computer.

>Any good tutorials or techniques?
Not really, sorry
>What kind of things are you struggling with at the moment?
Increasing speed and line work that doesn't totally suck.

>I also tend to cheat with composition by building the basic elements of the scene in Daz Studio.
Cheating is fine as long as you're learning.
>At the moment, I'm really struggling with getting nice lines.
Me too.
>>
>>47922252
>How do you make your art?
Pencil, fine liner, scan, clean, colour.
>What software?
Gimp, but I use photoshop on occasion
>What things are you struggling with?
Smoothing out linework, I don't really have a good way of cleaning it up, so a lot of my lines are blocky
>>
File: Battlefrog.jpg (95 KB, 800x521) Image search: [Google]
Battlefrog.jpg
95 KB, 800x521
I'd like to request this badass frog in some cool armour, maybe the beetle gets some cool stuff too?
On some battlefield against flies or somethiing. Really I just think the frog in some armour would be cool enough
>>
File: 1465283568615.png (393 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
1465283568615.png
393 KB, 1000x1414
Another pleb trying to draw here. I'm doing some more studies and bookmarking links I could get to later. I looked at the MEGA link and downloaded some books. On hand, I'm going with Keys To Drawing, Vilppu's Drawing Manual, Perspective Made Easy, and Figure Drawing: Design and Invention. Does this seem like a suitable collection to get started with, or do you recommend anything else. Right now I'm primarily drawing with my phone for convenience and ease.
>>
>>47922760
Practice life drawing as often as you can, books are useful to an extent, but they can only take you so far

http://artists.pixelovely.com/practice-tools/figure-drawing/
>>
>>47922760
/ic/ has beginner threads you could lurk in, they'll probably have better information.
>>
File: Drawing Explained.png (3 MB, 1400x6521) Image search: [Google]
Drawing Explained.png
3 MB, 1400x6521
>>47922760
A friendly anon posted this a couple of threads ago. /ic/ is a good bet for more help.
>>
>>47922929
>6th "mastery"
>still trashy animu faces
Discarded
>>
>>47922929
Note: everyone on /ic/ laughs at this guy. Take everything you read in these stupid infographics with a massive grain of salt, or rather don't take it at all.

>>47922972
All the mastery examples look terrible. Just read books.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
12 KB, 300x168
>>47923018
>Being this mad someone didn't like your infographic

4chan is not a safe space, bro.
>>
Just posting to let the drawfriend working on my "No Matter How I Look at It, It’s You Mortals' Fault I’m Not Worshipped!" request know that I'm still here and that I'm looking forward to see what they come up with.
>>
>>47923290
I would pat the hell outta Tomoko.
>>
>>47911307

Two cakes!
>>
>>47923704
Nice!
>>
>>47917511
I'm going to take a shot at this. This is my first time doing this, but let's see how it goes.
>>
>>47923704
Yooo!

Do you have a blog?
>>
anyone have something simple and quick?
>>
>>47924007
A male elf typical rogue look vaulting a sheild wall.
>>
>>47909050
Hopeful bump
>>
File: wounded longspear request.png (1013 KB, 694x1200) Image search: [Google]
wounded longspear request.png
1013 KB, 694x1200
Requesting a beat up human female looking sad, exhausted and absolutely filthy, which is completely inexcusable for a merchants daughter like her. It's for an ongoing D&D campaign.

Scrawny and dirty looking with a bloody wound across her left eye, she's leaning against a longspear for support while she overcomes her fatigue. She has some tattered old pants that might show the odd bit of skin through the tears and a tunic in much need of some cleaning and sewing. While scrawny looking, her arms have some definite muscle definition visible between the tunic and end of her long gloves.

Looking sad and comedic rain-cloud above her head optional.
>>
>>47923704
Hot damn! Not OR, but that looks awesome. Did anything else catch your eye?
>>
>>47924025
Do you have the original image for that blonde girl?
>>
File: longspear original.jpg (67 KB, 694x992) Image search: [Google]
longspear original.jpg
67 KB, 694x992
>>47924043

Sure do, here you go buddy.
>>
>>47924064
Thanks!
>>
>>47924007
>>47909977
maybe?
>>
File: BestFriends5Ever.jpg (368 KB, 1351x1004) Image search: [Google]
BestFriends5Ever.jpg
368 KB, 1351x1004
>>47908396
This was made for me early last year in a drawthread by bored_drawfriend, I was hoping to get the "final boss" version of this character after he had tacked on another 13 levels, left the party, impersonated Merlin for a while, and became the main campaign antagonist.

Between this pic and endgame he had become a vampire lord, as well as an insanely powerful mage. He carried the same staff as in the pic, and had black Archmage robes fitted over his leather cuirass sort of like how priest vestments are worn.

His skeleton lackey pictured was outfitted with ornate full body plate armor including a face mask, and a vicious looking mace.

Please/thank you!
>>
>>47923704
Nice!
>>
File: REQ.jpg (72 KB, 1006x820) Image search: [Google]
REQ.jpg
72 KB, 1006x820
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone here might be in the mood to draw some star wars? Im looking for of these things, and I would be extremely thankful if either got filled. Thanks in advance!

1.A battle droid (or multiple) that has a green circle in the center of its chest like a commander, and black shoulders and lower chest like the security droids.

2. a lucrehulk droid control ship with the command sphere removed and in its place what looks like a hammerhead command deck. The coloration of the whole stations is similar to the paint job they had in the clone wars animated series, but in place of the blue it should be black, and there should be no visible CIS symbol.
>>
File: in the dark of the night.jpg (333 KB, 930x1200) Image search: [Google]
in the dark of the night.jpg
333 KB, 930x1200
>>47911461

Tried something more shadowy and Mignola-inspired.

>>47923989

bigmsaxon.tumblr.com - it sometimes takes me a day or two to upload my deliveries there.

>>47921152
>>47920943
>>47913561

Noice.
>>
>>47925265
Very cool.
>>
>>47925265
fanfuckingtastic good work mayne.
>>
>>47925265
COME MY MINIONS RISE FOR YOUR MASTER
>>
Just wanted to give this request a 24 hour bump!

>Hey! Long time follower, first time requester, thought I might pop in for a character concept I have been mulling over for quite some time now.

>Most of the basics (armor, pose, color and appearance) can be found, but the character himself is known as Courtaud (meaning Bobtail), or the Beast of Gevaudan. He's a Rangar, a custom race for Pathfinder meant to resemble humanoid wolves. The character himself is an exile, a former Dog of War employed in Grand Companies that would sell themselves to whatever country was willing to pay the most for their services. His old pack got involved in some pretty shady extortion on local villages during missions, and after witnessing more than a few war crimes tried (unsuccessfully) to challenge the leader and set them back on the right track.

>It failed, and Courtaud lost both his old gang and his tail in the process. He's now something of an old wolf, keeping the current party in line while expecting the day he gets his chance to hunt down his former compatriots and see them to justice, John Marston-style.
>>
>>47925371
>that cutie
>being the Beast of anything but bellyrubs
>>
>>47925357
LET YOUR EVIL SHIIIIINE
>>
>>47925401

Anon please, he earned his title on the battlefield, not for what he does off it.

Sometimes a war-dog needs some headpats, or when our Paladin used Detect Evil on Courtaud and confirmed that he really is a good boy.
>>
Requesting a old as shit grey elf reminiscent of Doctor Weird from Aqua teen hunger force. He's a wizard, and like 370ish years old. (I'm unsure how elves near the end of their lives look.)
>>
>>47925477
He sounds like he'd be fun to play alongside.
>>
>>47923704
amazing work sir, thank you.
>>
>>47908934
Gonna bump my request, as it's been 24 hours since migration
>>
>>47909575
I would like to ever so humbly bump my request
>>
File: Drawthread Request.png (127 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Drawthread Request.png
127 KB, 600x600
Hello, everyone!

I'd be enormously grateful to anyone who would draw the hero in Figure 1 letting out a manic, full-bodied laugh after wiping the floor with two or three balaclava-wearing goons. Please feel free to cut loose and go wild with the pose.

Bonus points if the goons are seeing stars and have noticeable, cartoony lumps on their heads as per Figure 2.

Thanks so much!
>>
>>47910108

bumping this request
>>
File: fairy_boy_by_ciarra-d4x04a3.png (505 KB, 742x1077) Image search: [Google]
fairy_boy_by_ciarra-d4x04a3.png
505 KB, 742x1077
Requesting this male fairy bathing himself in the literal tea cup of our party's wizard, while shrugging and smiling like "Nobody said this was unacceptable."
>>
>>47927302
Wouldn't tea be too hot for a bath?

I'm not dissing the idea, just... y'know, you don't want to scald the little guy.
>>
File: 1qweqweqwe1231.jpg (482 KB, 1147x1486) Image search: [Google]
1qweqweqwe1231.jpg
482 KB, 1147x1486
done with lineart.

also why do /tg/ drawthreads have universal anchors like the other drawthreads?
>>
>>47927370
That is super awesome art bro.
>>
>>47927370
Assuming you meant "don't have universal anchors" I have no idea. I made one after OPing a thread once and like 40 posts got wasted by people bitching about it.
>>
What is even the point of anchors? I haven't visited drawthreads in general for a while.
>>
>>47927435
It's one post that artists quote deliveries to at the top of the thread, so there's one post that has links to all of the work done in the thread. Just a convenience thing, really.
>>
>>47927400
yeah sorry thats what i meant. What's so bad about it though? Save's me the trouble for trying to link it to OR when a new thread pops up.
>>
>>47927453
No clue, I wish we'd use them. Maybe next thread we can try it again. Do you have something you could throw together to be a pic for the anchor post?
>>
>>47927370
Oh shit, you did that frost mage girl a couple weeks back, right? Do you have a blog or something I can follow, that shading work is tight as fuck.
>>
>>47927400

What's a universal anchor, anyway?
>>
>>47927482
See >>47927447
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 128

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.