[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EDH/Commander General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: 156.jpg (73 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
156.jpg
73 KB, 312x445
"Ulrich is the worst Werewolf commander" edition

Previous
>>47884910

RESOURCES

>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.
http://www.mtgcommander.net

>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.
http://www.tappedout.net

>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh

>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.
http://www.edhrec.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.
http://manabasecrafter.com/

>CARD SEARCHING

>Official search site. Current for all sets.
http://gatherer.wizards.com/

>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface
http://www.magiccards.info
>>
File: 1466555348501.png (194 KB, 296x424) Image search: [Google]
1466555348501.png
194 KB, 296x424
I wonder how hard it will be to transform to this side
>>
First for Toshiro Umezawa, the most fun commander around.
>>
>>47902491
I feel like this would be fucking sweet in the 99 of Xenagod
>>
>>47902237
Say that to ezuris face you fuck
>>
>>47902636
Explain.
>>
>>47902610

It will probably be a non creature anyways so wgaf?
>>
File: Intet-the-Dreamer-MtG-Arts.jpg (213 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Intet-the-Dreamer-MtG-Arts.jpg
213 KB, 1080x1080
I have recently made some changes to my Intet deck after some recent matches and some review of match notes.
I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions I could get.

>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/22-06-16-intet-the-dreamer/
>>
>>47903010
I'd nearly guarantee its a land.
>>
>>47903013
Fireshrieker? Since the trigger is on deals combat damage you get to have 2 cards exiled at 6 mana.
>>
>>47902491
Serious question, is every legendary designed to be played in Commander or is that just how it works out?
>>
>>47903111
It just works that way

Mina and Denn were obviously designed to slot well in Standard landfall decks
>>
File: tfw singleton.jpg (83 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
tfw singleton.jpg
83 KB, 312x445
>>47903111
>>
>Daretti and Memory Jar

This is sex. I want to do this forever.
>>
>>47903089
In earlier versions of the deck Fireshrieker hardly gave two triggers and when it did they were lackluster at times.
Usually by the time I equip it and attack the game should already be over.
>>
>>47903111
There are loads of legendaries who don't suit commander very well. Including in recent sets.
>>
>>47903111
there's special commander products once per year that have commanders intended in them. Idk if the designers pander to commander players in normal sets though
>>
>>47903111
Riven Turnbull would like a word with you.
>>
Who is the best commander for feeling like a supervillain? I want to get ganged up on and have the table be powerless to stop me.
>>
>>47903152
Why are you even running intet? Just for flavour because Riku of the Two Reflections is probably better.
>>
File: phage.jpg (32 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
phage.jpg
32 KB, 223x310
>>47903111
>>
>>47903188
I like to be able to sit at a table and not instantly get hated on, sure archenemy is fun but I would rather keep an interesting game going on than a blowout.
>>47903185
Jhoira of the Ghitu, you get to set the doomsday clock and watch people panic.
>>
Zedruu or Gwafa for General? I like both and I like the politics idea.
>>
>>47903208
But Phage is a fine commander.
>>
>>47903248
A 7 mana 4/4 that can't protect itself and has no evasion and requires significant setup, in a mono colour?
Sure bud
>>
>>47903066
>>47903010
130 is red retards.
>>
>>47903297
It's functional, and wins easily when used well, so it doesn't apply to the point you were trying to make.
>>
File: haakon.jpg (33 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
haakon.jpg
33 KB, 223x310
>>47903111
>>
>>47903319
>township
>>
>>47903111
Dragonlord Kologhan
>>
>>47902932
they are I'm sorry to say
>>
>>47903355
>collector number
>1
>3
>0
Now go ahead and tell me that there are 175+ lands in Eldritch Moon.
>>
>>47903111
Wizards sometimes makes legendary creatures with EDH in mind but it's not the norm
>>
>>47903387
Obviously I meant to type 75.
>>
>>47903387
We can only hope.
>>
>>47903241
Daghatar
>>
>>47902957
Black has some of the most balls to the wall, fun instants in the game.

Tainted pact
Hatred
Demonic consultation
Spoils of the vault
Etc
>>
>>47903482
But can't any mono black use then and be considered fun as well?
>>
>>47903500
Well Toshi has a black instant focus which is pretty unique which is probably his point anon.
>>
>>47903500
Sure, but tosh let's you double up on them in a way that not many commanders can. While also encouraging interaction. Every game I've played with him has been tons of fun because of it.
>>
>>47903140
I don't think those were even designed
>>
For the anons who wanted to know how to Daretti stax:
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/competitive-daretti-stax/
Swap stuff in and out.
Stay away from possessed portal though, that card sucks.
>>
>>47903334

It never wins easily, that's simply false

It loses easily

It wins only with great luck and only in situations when another commander would've been better
>>
>>47903482

>playing demonic consultation and spoils of the vault in edh
>>
>>47904350
Don't you believe in the heart of the cards, Anon?
>>
>>47904400
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-DUEL!
>>
>>47904350
Surprisingly they work. Often times you only need one card to win. I haven't whiffed yet.
>>
File: 1432603960237.gif (58 KB, 752x752) Image search: [Google]
1432603960237.gif
58 KB, 752x752
>>47902636
>Build Toshiro, love him
>Over time, it became a "Cabal Coffers is the real general.dec"
>Want to build Toshiro again but feel like no Cabal Coffers will only cripple him to unplayability.

Is this what the whole "power at any cost" black shtick feels like, /tg/?
>>
>>47904479

>never whiffed

So how many times you have you cast them? Either not enough or you're lying

Demonic consultation is fine cuz there's only a small chance you lose the game off it

But spoils of the vault has a near 50% chance to lose you the game instantly, so I can't believe you've cast that more than a couple times
>>
>>47903357
Dragonlord Kolaghan is great in the 99 and would probably be at least pretty good as a commander. the second ability does nothing but giving haste to everything is pretty strong.
>>
File: Tsabo_Web.jpg (70 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Tsabo_Web.jpg
70 KB, 312x445
So I am slowly turning my Oloro precon into an annoy my friends with minor inconveniences deck. I need more effects like Tsabo's Web tho, so I am looking for suggestions. Currently I run Timesifter, Zur's Weirding, and Sands of Time as well.
>>
>>47905370
You cannot fathom how deep "minor inconveniences" go. You are going down a very dark path anon.
>>
>Trade Westvale Abbey for a card I wanted, cause I didn't have any use for it
>Build jund commander with lots of sac fodder
>Realize Abbey would be the shit in that deck
I want my 9/7 flyer back
>>
>>47905370
Kismet
Blind Obedience
Imposing Sovereign
>>
>People who think you use kruphix to cast big creatures and hydras
>>
>>47903241
Zedruu is not a political deck. Zedruu is a trolling deck disguised as a political deck.

Zedruu is love. Zedruu is life.
>>
File: qt witch.jpg (172 KB, 468x640) Image search: [Google]
qt witch.jpg
172 KB, 468x640
>Ghave player about to go off with his Blasting Station combo
>cast and pop a cheeky Mindslaver
>>
>>47905370
>playing Oloro

You are already an annoyance by simply being in the game. Talk about how skillful and spicy your deck is if you really want to piss off your friends.
>>
>>47905830
What do you use him for?
>>
>>47902491
Oh hey, my commander.
>>
>>47903248
there is a red black non legendary that does what phage does but better. Phage is useless, bring back braids.
>>
>>47902491
You mean he is the ONLY werewolf commander
>>
>>47906194
That guy that can only attack alone and if he isn't blocked sets the life total to 1?
He's fun to cheat in with Alesha.
>>
>>47906195
Yeah but he's fucking terrible
>>
>>47906221
>not Kahlia
>>
>>47906194
>>47906221
Master of Cruelties
>>
>>47906195
He's the only commander that's a werewolf, but he's a terrible commander for a werewolf deck.
>>
>>47906292
Or her. Depends on your taste, really. I'm a raveyard kinda guy. Buddy of mine tried both decks with proxies and figured after some testing he liked Alesha more and went on to get that deproxed.
>>
>>47906341
But everyone knows Master is coming if he's in the yard.
>>
>>47906354
Yup.
>>
>>47903319
This makes me think its going to be a red creature that eats lands or something. I'm guessing it'd destroy your own lands, and that gives you one big beat stick to hopefully end the game with.
>>
>>47906371
It'll probably be the town's fortifications as a red wall creature that then transforms.
>>
>>47903241
Zedruu decks that don't entirely revolve around casting Zedruu and using her ability immediately are great. Setting yourself up with a nice mana base, some cards that swap control by themselves, and then casting Zedruu just to sit on a ton of card draw and life gain per turn is awesome. Donating good cards also means that people won't target you, and you can run some cards that just instantly screw the game for people in case you want to get evil.

Zedruu was my first commander and will always be my favorite, despite her (?) jankiness and how easily the deck gets screwed if people know to remove her fast.
>>
File: Homeward Path_C13.jpg (56 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Homeward Path_C13.jpg
56 KB, 312x445
>>47906428
You know what pisses me off? Two years after Wizards made the Zedruu deck and made popular a fun new way of playing commander, they went ahead and printed this shit right here. Such a boring card. It just turns off entire decks on its own(not just Zedruu but also enemy reanimation and stealing jank) and doesn't cost anything to activate, and it doesn't even sacrifice itself. What a boring boring copout.
Were you ever confronted with this card?
>>
>>47905370
I think I'll have to get myself a few of those, along with some waves of Vitriol. Utility lands that take the game hostage are all too common in my meta.
>Maze of Ith
>Kor Haven
>Homeward Path
>Alchemist's Refuge
>Academy Ruins
>High Market
>Kessig Wolf Run
>Eye of Ugin
Only annoying land I can't think of that it doesn't shut off is Glacial Chasm.
>>
>>47906081

He's the perfect alt-wincon and control commander. You have enough mana and cards in hand(draw) to control 3 players, unless you're up against 3 blue, and even then they have to play very very slow to keep enough mana to stop you. Now and then you attempt a wincon, like helix pinnacle or biovisionary
>>
>>47902491
Will new Emrakul be getting the ban-hammer in EDH? As a commander he seems extremely un-fun to play against, and even as a one in 100 card he seems super abusable and annoying to work around, especially because of that protection from instants and "take opponents turn over upon cast", rather than once it enters the battlefield, so that effect can't even be countered by anything.
>>
>>47906519
She's only average at best. She may steal one turn but she gives a turn back. She's within the same "power card that's not really game winning" as the other 4 legal eldrazi titans. Nowhere near comparable to the old Emrakul, who is easily one of the strongest creatures in the game and a wincon in and of itself.
>>
>>47906510
Oh yeah, I can see that and agree completely. I'm actually inclinded to build a deck around him now, I've always liked the ability but found Eldrazi and Hydras boring.
>>
>>47902491
Looking for advice on two decks, I'll just post them and give them a little info on what I want the decks to be.

First up is a Selvala EDH, that I want to make as competitive as possible in an ideally 4+ player environment. The goal of the deck is pretty much just to drop fatties, and when they get removed, I just use Selvala's ability to draw more and drop more. The ramp gets out of hand fast, but if they choose to remove my Selvala, they have less removal for my fatties, and vice versa. Play test the deck to get a feel for how quick it is, because it feels like an (albeit not as OP) Rofellos deck with access to white. Advice welcomed.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/tap-tap-revolution-primer-in-progress/

Second is a Reaper King EDH that is pretty much just a nest of infinite combos. The idea of the deck is to create a copy of the Reaper King, and then get infinite mana somehow. With the copy in play, cast Reaper King from the command zone, the copy's ability goes off and I can nuke a permanent, and then due to legend rule I sacrifice the Reaper King back to the command zone, where, with infinite mana, I just cast him again. Repeat as many times as you wish.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/tap-tap-revolution-primer-in-progress/

Thanks for any card suggestions, and please, if you say I should remove a card, tell me what to replace it with.
>>
>>47906464
Never had to deal with it. I told my friends that tried running cards like these, that solely attempted to counter my deck, that they can go fuck themselves, because it just showed how bad their decks were if cards like this were what they had to rely on to defeat me, rather than their actual decklists themselves.

The card only works against Zedruu (and what, Memnarch??) decks, so they wouldn't ever be running it unless it was against me, and I told them thats the most pussy thing ever and to not do it, so they didn't.
>>
What's the best way to make infinite creature tokens in Esper? I need enough things to sacrifice to Ertai.
>>
>>47904806
You're underestimating how much you can dig through the deck before casting spoils. With necropotence, demonic consultation, tainted pact, and a while lot of other draw, in often casting spoils with less than 40 cards in the library, and about as much life, thanks to exsanguinate and other similar effects.
>>
>>47906547
Idk, the idea of a Mindslaver that is constantly present throughout the entirity of the game past, lets say turn 6, is extremely irritating to me. The card will constantly kill all of your creatures (opponent forces all utility creatures to swing, which gets them killed easy), I lose any removal I have in my hand over and over because why would they cast permanents for me and not just remove the threats that they want removed, and I basically just overall lose control over my own deck.

Its not that the card is especially powerful, its that its just very, very un-fun to play against, and I don't think it'll last long before it makes its way to the ban list.
>>
>>47906733
>having to dig through 60% of your deck before casting a card, and then potentially removing the remaining 39% of it just to grab one card
>>
>>47906722
Bitterblossom, duh
>>
>>47906662
>being this fucking bad
Wew lad. homeward path is a really good card in EDH. it's a blowout against shit like treachery and a handful of generals. I play memnarch and if someone plays homeward path either I strip mine it or take my lumps
>>
>>47906722
Myr turbine and clock of omens can get pretty crazy
>>
>>47906722
Bloodline Keeper+Intruder Alarm
>>
>>47906662
>wins against friends
>friends start running card to counter his tactics
>"waaah stop running that card faggots"

most pathetic post i've seen in an mtg thread w e w
>>
File: SDhlZLw.jpg (129 KB, 750x741) Image search: [Google]
SDhlZLw.jpg
129 KB, 750x741
Mindslaver is, in fact, ftw.

I'd advise all of you Mindslaver haters to Git Gud.
>>
>>47906789
If that one card wins you the game, you're fine.
>>
>>47906662
You are a faggot. I run steal fucking everything Sakashima and I tell my friends they need to run Homeward Path if they want to fuck with me. The fact that you are.telling your friends NOT to shows you are worse at Magic than they are.
>>
>>47903140
I had a friend who we let use 2 brothers yamazaki as their general. You had to cast them separately but they dealt commander damage as one general. We were ok with it because the deck was unique and not at all good
>>
>>47906505
Yup. Nothing worse than utility lands. Kor Haven is incredibly abused in my groups meta.
>>
>>47904710
Coffers is a crutch. Move on. Build what you want. If it isn't good, find ways to make it better without succumbing to it.
>>
>>47906464
It was actually printed alongside Zedruu in the original set. Maybe even in the same deck.

I like it a lot because fuck stealing my shit.
>>
God damn japan has cheap edh staples. 50 cents for aura shards
>>
>>47907028
It was in the Riku pack, probably to prevent people from stealing your fatties
>>
>>47907028
Turns out it was. Woops.
>>47906662
I have a Lazav deck with the gimmick of reanimating opponent's creatures. Not noticing an opponent's path did make my super cool Rise of the Dark Realms a bit awkward.
>>
>>47906772
I hate Mindslaver too. It sucks being punished for sandbagging removal. But this is a fair cost for the effect like Sorin's Ult and Worst Fears. It isn't banworthy.

Plus, Delirium is harder than you'd think, especially since graveyard hate is a must in this format.
>>
>>47907048
Hey, all it did was turn it into a Twilight's Call where you get all the ETB. It isn't as though it is a more oppressive board state than before.
>>
>>47907105
Yeah I still got value from it. But it did foil my highly intricate masterplan to win the game (swing with everything). I even had haste because of Kolaghan!
Homeward Path is rather annoying but not as infuriating for me as it could be for a Zedruu deck.
>>
>>47902491
>Potential T2-drop that ramps and gives trample
Oh man that looks pretty solid. Might have to give them a try
>>
>>47907354
Eh. Most Zedruu decks I know of don't hand out creatures anyway (too easy to sac) and give away mostly artifacts and enchantments.

Plus, I can't feel bad for a person donating a Steel Golem. I just can't. You not being able to give away creatures until a land is killed isn't any more oppressive than them not getting to cast creatures until Steel Golem is killed.

I'll admit, silver bullet cards put into decks with the specific intention of fucking over a friend's deck is a dick move. If I had a mono white deck that was fair and fun and my friend decided to run Flashfires in every deck, I'd be pissed. But Homeward Path isn't Flashfires, it does a lot in the format and is often worth running in general.
>>
>>47906505
>>47906918
>blowing up utility lands and greedy mana bases with Ruination
Nothing better
>>
>>47906519
I doubt it. Even with the ability of being mindslaver, albeit higher mana cost that can be reduced. The real deciding factor is whether sheldon will think a 13/13 flying trample with pro instants will be a gamebreaker protip: it won't even other more vicious and "bullshit" combos
>>
Do you guys have any experience with the precons?

I need to have decks handy for playing with casuals or people who don't have a deck yet, and I was wondering which of the latest precons is the most fun to play. Most of them are very cheap to acquire. The 2014 ones seem boring because monocolor, but the 2015 ones seem like fun decks.
>>
>>47907802
The GB one: Plunder the Graves is very fun!!!
:^)
>>
>>47907802
i have a pre disposition to black, but black from 2014 is nice, with whats in it. i still run a variant of it with geth at the helm.

out of 2015, i would definately do plunder the graves. BUT the red blue one loks interesting. if not red blue the green blue looks pretty good as well. again, both with around 15 dollars to modify them make them strong.
>>
>>47907826
I know you're joking but that's probably because you're bad enough to think meren is broken
>>
>>47906464
If all I need for you to cry like a bitch is that land I'd be running it because FU!

Don't need to be a bitch about it or can't you run a freakin wasteland?

GitGud
>>
>>47903140
i had a friend who had two identical brothers yamazaki decks and they weren't good but they made 2 headed giant games pretty fun
>>
>>47907875
Well ya know how it is like, it takes a very wise faggot to break a bad commander such as that
>>
>>47907826
>>
>>47907875
Meren is probably the best one over all though, the rest of them are gimmicky as fuck or fragile.

GB value is easy as piss to abuse though.
>>
>>47907928
>gimmicky as fuck
Exactly what I'm looking for.
>>
>>47907943
Then pick the BW one, the others are even biggers messes out of the box.
>>
>>47906573
Do it! he's lots of fun. Also, he's interesting in that you don't need to use a lot of tutors - most of the time you can use card draw X.

extra turns, untap steps, etc work wonders. Shame you can't run his prophet anymore though.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ezuri-counters-of-progress-1/

Ok guys this is the final revision of this deck. R8 it and h8 on it if you feel the need.
>>
Making a Maelstrom Wanderer deck.

Any advice or cards that are a must?
>>
>>47906081
Not him, but I have him in a casual morph/manifest deck. Works pretty well.

Question to that: Can I flash morphs with prophet of Kruphix?
>>
>>47902610

Assuming it's original side is just a land, it can't be a commander, can it?
>>
>>47908092
Yep

Just like Elbrus and Westvale
>>
>>47907802
I have played and played against multiple of the precons with small edits, mostly mana fixing. Meren is easily of one the precons you don't have to put much work into, ezuri will get hate depending on your group but is still a good reliable commander, mizzix everyone seems to think works like a unfun combo deck and rarely stays up long with certain groups, daxos work well enough but needs alot of work to be somewhat competitive, the RW one....well its sorta hard to pull off its experience counters compared to the others and it will feel like you paid $40 for a sol ring and blade of selves
>>
>>47907943
>>47907954

Don't pick the BW one. Its by far the least fun, and worst commander of the 2015
>>
>>47908137
>worst commander
>not Anya
>>
>>47908080
No because prophet of kruphix is banned

Yes because you cast morphs.
>>
>>47908057
Instead of tuskguard captain you could run thassa since trample to me just ain't good enough if you're gonna go for the infect route. Instead of the keyrune/signet/cluestone mana dorks would work a lot better in that slot and could be cheaper. It's funny you don't have glistener elf to me.

Thanks for reminding me I can run thada I always wanted to use her.
>>
File: Image.jpg (30 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
30 KB, 223x310
>>47906598
Lol didn't read it
>>
>>47908153
you mean Kalemne, right? cause anya at least has some use and is indestructible when triggered.
>>
>>47908207
Lol no, Kalemne hits harder and far faster than that gimmicky piece of shit, even with just a single experience counter (or more likely a piece of equipment) she's a 3 turn clock.

Anya makes no sense, she clearly wants to get bigger and kill people but then doing so means she gets smaller and turns into an air elemental again, thus you have to spread the beats around which is a horrible way to try and play with RW.
>>
>>47908207
Kalemne is 3/3 vigilant double striker for 4mana.

Not exciting, or unique, but she does her job of being a beatstick really well.
>>
>>47908166
Well, that deck isn't commander, so that's not a problem.
>>
>>47908169
The infect is there for an alternate wincon, against lifegain decks where I just can't seem to get ezuri through, dorks also won't work in my group since the first time I used this deck I got instant hate using the dorks.

>its funny you don't have glistener elf to me

Only have a playset and its in my casual infect deck, too stingy to buy anymore even though its probably cheap
>>
>>47906733

So you have even less life when you cast spoils, increasing the chance that you die from it and demonic consultation (for having a smaller library)

I'm pretty certain you're just lying, but that's okay
>>
>>47908297
Stingy is putting it lightly. Unless you need a foil, they're 27 cents.
>>
>>47908459

That's not even stingy it's just retarded
>>
>>47908459
Correcting myself here, 68 cents cheapest on tcg. Point still stands.
>>
>>47908077
Food chain, mana vault, palinchron, time spiral, turnabout, jokulhaups
>>
>>47908459
>>47908485
>>47908493
If the only thing you can suggest for the deck is glistener elf even with that price, its retarded to buy only that. I have no cards I am looking for apart from what I already have coming in the mail some time this week, just getting 1 isn't worth the shipping.
>>
>>47908526
See, now you're changing the nature of your complaint. You're just too lazy now. I didn't even make the original suggestion, I was just pointing out how stupid it is to be stingy over 68 cents.
>>
>>47908526

Nobody suggested you should buy a <$1 card by itself over the Internet, that's all you faggot
>>
>>47908526
What's your meta like? I'm the first dude who gave advice and I'm not really sure how you want to play the deck with your group. I went for maximum gay with mine.
>>
>>47908057
>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ezuri-counters-of-progress-1/

I can see a few things I'd include:

>thalakos seer
>Cephalid constable
>Man-o-war
>cloudstone curio
>whisperwood elemental
>>
>>47908554
>Being stingy over 68 cents
You mean like how many people use proxies instead of buying the damm cards? Sorry to have to bring up outside of modern thread but its the same thing.

>>47908568
>Nobody suggested you spend <$1 over a card online
That's why the post said its .68 on tcg eh?

>>47908580
My group is pretty competitive, its just a competition between tryhards including myself, they hate that I play infect in ezuri but its not that big of a deal compared to some of the combos they can and have pulled off.

>>47908606
>Whisperwood Elemental
If my meta was more casual I would most definitely use it, I'll look into those other cards.
>>
>>47908707
So birthingpod will be your best friend, love it cherish it and make sweet love to it. Rootwater thief too.

You could prob cut some of the infect creatures for other cards if you pick up triumph of the hordes. Inexorable tide is actually really slow you might as well just get thrumming bird or more creatures to play. How have cards like Chasm Skulker and Hooded hydra been doing for ya? I use to run em but felt they took too much investment, I could prob add back in hydra since I can make a lot of mana.
>>
>>47908707
If you'll notice, neither time I pointed out the price was I suggesting you get the card. I just like pointing out stupidity.
>>
>>47908707

>why the post that said it's cheap on tcg

2 things, first of all nobody said you had to buy just 1 card and nothing else, that was your idea

Secondly, if you want to buy just 1 card and nothing else, the card should cost roughly the same at your LGS with no shipping cost
>>
>>47906598
1) you linked the wrong deck for reaper king.
2) why bother cloing him when you could just use sac outlets like ashnods altar, phyrexian altar, altar of dementia, etc? the first two have several infinite mana combos involving them, and dementia can serve as a wincon. (sac reaper king infinite times, mill infinite cards)
3) rite of replication if you don't have it, nuke 30(?) permanents for 9 mana. progenitor mimic, blow up two permanents on upkeep. that one artifact that removes the legendary rule is sweet if you clone reaper king a lot.
>>
File: wife's cookies.jpg (17 KB, 201x223) Image search: [Google]
wife's cookies.jpg
17 KB, 201x223
>>47908810
Chasm Skulker is untested as of right now, hydra has always done good by me especially when someone had coat of arms out at the same time, could get him to die via chump blocking deathtouch or using evo leap. Birthing Pod did cross my mind at one point but my metsla being competitive tryhards would blast it befote it could do anything.

>>47908881
>>47908889
>get called out
>better say he's stupid
You get an A for effort.
>>
When you guys are playing with friends do you cut their deck after every shuffle effect and vice versa? We do in my group, and when I play my deck with a lot of land grabs I feel kinda bad about continually asking for cuts.
>>
>>47909124
With friends I normally offer, and they will generally cut at the beginning of the match, but not if I am going into my library several times in a turn and have obviously made at least am attempt to shuffle afterwards.
>>
>>47909124
We usually just put the freshly-shuffled deck in the middle of the table and leave it there until someone cuts it, taps on it, or says that it's fine.
>>
>>47909124
I try to do all searches at once, unless topdeck matters in between (like on Melek). If you mean searches on different turns I think it's alright, in the meantime someone else probably also did a search.
>>
>>47909124
I do, but people don't usually cut. Fuck em. It is a ritual.
>>
File: (1).jpg (73 KB, 301x347) Image search: [Google]
(1).jpg
73 KB, 301x347
i still dont know how to go about using tutors. on one hand, i enjoy birthing pod greatly, on the other, i feel diabolic, demonic, sidisi, and other "grab a card and put into hand" type of cards make for too linear of a deck. is there a way to use tutors without using them as a crutch?
>>
>>47908360
Sure, if you can't read.
>>
>>47906662
You sound like a friend of mine who is all pissy because I run pyroblast, fork, reverberate, REB, vexing shusher and guttural response. Guess y'all salt hoarders should man up and face the counters. I don't cry to people using blood moon or anything else like it because I use just 6 basics on my Prossh deck (tainted pact mana base), I know damn well the risk I take.
>>
>>47906464
I run Homeward Path myself in my Zedruu deck. Because it's a sweet card in that deck. Also, Perplexing Chimera.

If Homeward Path destroys your Zedruu gameplan, you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>47905370
Two words: Rhystic Study.
>>
Help a friend, /tg/,

My friend is having a shitton of anxiety about building a deck because he wants to build generals that are apparently bad and "Tier 4-3" in some tapped out list he found.

In anyone's experience is that list even correct or something to worry about or is it a bunch of tryhards picking favorites? Apparently my Zada is T4 but she's pretty gud at my table. I had a look at it and the T1s seem legit but the other tiers I find questionable.
>>
>>47909639
That list is dumb and for turbospikes. Most of my generals are no higher than tier 3, and they can still kick ass at my table. It depends on your group, just tell him to build whatever looks fun to him. Whatever the hell he wants. That's half the fun of the format.
>>
>>47909639
If you're caring about tier lists in multiplayer commander when no one else does then your just being a pleb.

Only the sweatiest of faggots care about that stuff.

My biggest pet peev with this format is turning up to play a couple of games and getting a group like this:

>General Tazri (me)
>Intet dragon tribal
>Ayli life gain and recursion
>OMGWTFBBQ $4000 ARCUM DAGSSON DECK YEAH!

I just want to play some casual games, not have some chucklefuck try and combo out on turn 3.

That same player got pissy at me for killing him off in one turn using my Xenagos deck, to the point now where he thinks Xenagos is the most broken thing ever printed (for the record he actually though Prophet of kruphix was not a polarizing or unfair card), all because I did 42 damage to him with a seige behemoth while he durdled with Arcum.
>>
>>47909639
Any "tier" list of EDH decks is bullshit, since there is no EDH metagame to even have tiers.
>>
>>47903111
the only thing they consider when designing a legendary creature is "will we receive excessive pushback from people for allowing this to be a commander?" If the answer is no, they don't give a shit.
>>
How have you guys blinged your favorite deck? Any special cards that you swapped for foils?

Alternatively, when looking for cards do you guys even care about the art or are you looking for pure function?
>>
I need some help, /tg/. I am building Kozilek, the Great Distortion and have found almost every effect i need to take the most advantage of his ability. However, I still cant find a reusable way to return cards from my graveyard to my hand (or even just the top of my library). Obviously this sort of effect would be very powerful to the deck, since kozilek has to pitch cards to counter spells, it would allow me to use my graveyard as a second hand when trying to see if i have the CMC i need to counter something. Even if i wasn't using it for kozilek himself, being able to get back the few strong answer cards in colorless over and over would be quite beneficial.

I can't for the life of me seem time to find this seemingly standard effect printed on any artifacts though. Sure, there are one time use versions like junkdiver, codex shredder, and myr retriever, but those are one shot deals. The deck really needs it to be repeatable to get any notable value out of it.There's gotta be a Skull of Orm style card for artifacts, right? Does anybody know of any card that fill this role, even if it does it badly?
>>
File: 1465914556559.jpg (684 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
1465914556559.jpg
684 KB, 800x1131
Please help me choose a new commander to play. Right now I play Teysa and she's amazing but I also want a second different deck.

My options are:
>Nin
>Sydri
>Sigarda
>Marchesa

While I dislike green, I managed to open up foil Sylvan library, natural order and green sun's zenith in EM so I am also considering some green commander.
>>
>>47909778
I would personally go sigarda, but Marchesa will win you more games.
Best of luck.
>>
>>47909778
I am very partial to Sigarda voltron.

Players get real salty with how hard she is to remove.
>>
>>47909778
Sydri is my main deck and she is a blast. If you are not too crazy about artifacts though, i would go for marchesa. She is killer.
>>
>>47907928
Kalemne voltron is fun. The precon deck itself is retarded, though
>>
>>47909710
>I did 42 damage to him with a seige behemoth while he durdled with Arcum
That is fantastic
>>
>>47909792
I love artifacts and have a few fun things for them like Master Transmuter, Darksteel Forge, Lattice etc.

>>47909788
>>47909792
Marchesa seems like mad multiplayer fun and I always wanted a grixis commander but I have no idea how ever to build her. Does she like EtB and Reanimator shells? Should she be mainly creature based?
>>
>>47909320
If you find yourself getting the same thing over and over then your playgroup is running insufficient answers to handle whatever you get.
>>
>>47909839
Looks like a +1/+1 counter abuse deck.

http://edhrec.com/commander/marchesa,%20the%20black%20rose/
>>
>>47909757
The only cards I want to style out on are my lands in my Ezuri deck, I want to gets some Forest and Islands from scars, gotta get as much flavor as possible.
>>
>>47905370
Winter's Orb
>>
>>47909757
I usually pick art I like if it has multiple arts and try to avoid whiteborders for most cards.

I'm in the process of blinging my Xenagos deck, got a foil cinder glade and a foil life's legacy for it recently.

Only card in that deck I probably wont foil is the sylvan library, because I got a 5th edition one altered about 3 years ago and it looks sweet to me.
>>
>>47909778
I play Sigarda goodstuff/midrange and its extremely fun, will add more hatebears and maybe some staxy stuff as time goes on though because of my meta, but currently it's working out
>>
>>47909757
All my Plains are replaced with the planes pre-release promo from Dragon's maze
>>
>>47905370
>>47905370
Ghostly prison
Thalia
Winter Orb
Rhystic Study
Solitary Confinement
Smokestack
>>
>>47908105
Honestly I want to build elbrus to make a janky cultist deck with demons and shit. If you don't like it, I can play Aurelia and be boring.
>>
>>47909757
All cards with the latest printing if possible.
All cards in foil if possible/affordable.
Noah Bradley BFZ basics.

I am a simple man.
>>
>>47909778
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/little-teysa-3/

Also, any advice on improving my Teysa? I feel it's not enough of a toolbox - while it does have some answers, they are few and far between.
>>
>>47906428
Do you have a decklist for that Zedruu? I'd like to see what I could use. I know of a few cards I'll need already but other than that I'm sort of lost.
>>
>>47909778
Marchesa
>>
>>47906519
It doesn't need to be banned. I've ran mindslaver decks, and outside or really pissing some people off, it's rather hit or miss. Either you rape your opponent's hand and slap them with your proverbial cock, or it fizzles and you tap down all their mana, then have a turn.

Same could be said about Femrakul. If your opponent already has full field advantage, dropping it is scary, but entirely manageable. If you top deck it, it's questionable whether it's a dead draw. The only time I can see it being a problem is in janky reanimator decks that pop with an instant on your opponent's endphase, but that's pretty situational as it is.

All in all, it's nifty, I want one, but no where near as broken as that 3 mana "grab an eldrazi from outside the game" card. I'm going to rebuild my kruphix eldrazi just to abuse that shit.
>>
>>47910263
Yeah, I used to run Worst Fears in a Rakdos control deck, and the effect is a little underwhelming without recusion.
>>
>>47909967
Not looking for stax m8. Just want to slightly annoy them, not pillow fort.
>>
>>47909778
Nin for sure. I have first hand had to play agasint a really well made nin deck. She is fucking brutal. Willbreaker is the first card that comes to mind that I hated being cast. Plus she has some seriously big tits.
>>
File: severed legion.jpg (33 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
severed legion.jpg
33 KB, 223x310
Does anyone have a colourless decklist I could take a peak at? I was thinking about running ulamog as my commander, and try to ramp into Blightsteel as quickly as possible. I wanted to do something with myrs and kuldotha forgemaster, maybe semblance anvil and strionic resonator too.

I guess my real question is, should I splash a colour just to get access to more utility? I mean, the obvious answer is yes, I could just run a U Arcanis deck with my exact same build for better card draw, but I have so many wastes, and it would be unfortunate not to use them.
>>
Looking at either Omnath or Gitrog as my next commander. Karlov is also a side option. Which one should I choose?
>>
File: Image.jpg (36 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
36 KB, 223x310
Came across this little gem. Feels really good to punish people with potentially losing the game for tapping out for a 23GGG Genesis Wave. Also useful late when someone has a Commander that costs an extra 8 or 10 to cast
>>
File: What the fuck am I reading.jpg (29 KB, 358x343) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck am I reading.jpg
29 KB, 358x343
>>47910601
>Feels really good to punish people with potentially losing the game for tapping out for a 23GGG Genesis
>an extra 8 or 10 to cast
>CMC
>>
>>47910656
It works on X spells, but not on the commander tax.
>>
>>47910656
I was about to defend him but now I see what you mean.

>>47910601
That magical CMC friend.
>>
>>47910656
My bad on the commander but the CMC of an X spell is X while it's on the stack.

I blasted someone using Devil's play for 18 with it, good thing I haven't tried on a commander yet.
>>
>>47910678
>>47910703
>>47910601
>A card with X in the mana cost treats X as 0 anywhere except the stack.
Ah, forgive me there, just used to it being 0 everywhere else.
>>
>>47910458
I would avoid cost reducers, you often don't have enough card draw in MUD to support cost reducers.
>>
How cheap is a good Zedruu deck? I kinda wanna build her or merike and the only determent now is cost.
>>
>>47910379
Any other cool cards you'd recommend? I am looking at Gurresnipe, Arcane Melee, Young Pyromancer, burn staples, Price of Progress etc

Also, yes, her tits are one of the main reasons she caught my attention
>>
>>47910850
>burn
>in 40 life multiplayer format

Why? Burn has 0 to do with Nin to boot.
>>
>>47910840
It only depends on how much you want to spend on the mana base. The "good" cards are relatively cheap.
>>
>>47910904
oh shit I keep forgetting Ezuri was only cheap cause the simic lands aren't much, fuck 3 colors is gonna kick my ass aside from my chrom lantern.
>>
>>47910887
I know, but couldn't I use it as a spot removal and copy it with isochron scepter? Whatever the case, my preconceptions of U/R decks are flawed because I never played them neither in Standard nor in EDH or legacy
>>
>>47907032
Is that at a Japanese MTG site or at an LGS?
>>
>>47903140
Could be interesting with Blade of Selves
>>
>>47909007
Says the faggot thinking his meta is "competitive" when he runs subpar trash commanders like ezuri.
>>
>>47909007

You're so retarded dude holy fuck
>>
>>47903208
But if you play her from the command zone do you not lose?
>>
>>47911894
You can get around it with Torpor Orb effects. Of course, if they respond to the cast with a disenchant, you're pretty fucked.
>>
>>47911894
There are ways around it.
Torpor orb
Platinum angel.

You can now use command beacon
>>
>>47908092
Collector's number suggests it's red or green.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/king-of-hounds/

Weres are the worst tribe, and this is probably the worst take on them. But equipment weres, so I can spend my mama voltroning up the humans instead of playing spells. Try to keep no more than 2 ver, very large guys on the field, and consider the wolf side a bonus rather than a promise

Obviously Xenagod is the only true werewolf commander.
>>
>>47912122
I still say Marath, due to being a mana dump and giving you access to Eidolon of Rhetoric/Ethersworn Canonist, would be the best werewolf commander. Fuck, I need a deck containing White anyway, so I might build that.
>>
>>47912255

My problem with that is that all the best werewolves have a good trigger when they flip back to human

It would be better to have temur for stuff like standstill to encourage flips
>>
>>47906722
thopter foundry + sword of the meek + ashnod's altar

infinite thopters + life + mana
>>
OK, /tg/, so here's the deal:

I haven't played commander in a while, but I want to get a few of my buddies into it (it gets boring playing against their "casual" decks with anything serious - I have turned to just playing my pauper decks against them, but we play multiplayer, so edh seems like a natural fit).

Thing is - my only edh deck right now is GAA4, and they sure as hell won't enjoy commander if I open with that.

Soo - I have 3 picks for new commander decks right now:
Nath of the gilt-leaf or Glissa, the traitor based elves.
Captain Sisay (legendary toolbox + overrun/mirari's wake/glare of subdual based plays)
Yasova Dragonclaw + sacrifice-based plays (fling, reckless abandon, etc).

Name some cool synergies to play in those decks. Game-ending combos are fine (think mycosynth lattice + vandalblast, it that betrays + cataclysm, pod+kiki-jiki+exarch/conscripts), since people will just scoop, but nothing that has "no fun allowed" written on it.
>>
>>47912582
Looked through my jund commander.
Tooth and Claw+An enchantment to get more tokens for free sacs and etb effects
Above with Fecundity or Elemental bond for infinite card draw
Mob Rule to screw all of your friends at the same time
>>
>>47912727
got tooth and claw and mob rule. Also overloaded cyclonic rift + windfall

got skyship weatherlight for sisay (just feels right, doesn't it?) to tutor nonlegendaries with it.
>>
The hate parade against Ulrich here is naive and cynical. Don't forget that huntmaster of the fells was a $6 card before four copies of it won a pro tour. It's very easy to flip a werewolf without sacrificing much, and Ulrich only has to flip once to give you your mana's worth. Think of Ulrich as a remix of flametongue kavu that takes 5 mana to give you a 6/6 that burns a creature for 6. Compare that to what people are paying five mana for in Standard. Goblin dark-dwellers has to work harder to get less value overall, and that card sees play.

>b-but anon, we are talking about commander here!

Ulrich isn't going to be busted in GP commander pods anytime soon, but 90% of the decks people are playing would get destroyed there by stupid shit like a turn 3 food chain Prossh kill anyway.

If you want to play a werewolf theme, channel some of your energy into creativity. Play a few creatures with double strike. Play horned kavu to make controlling your flips super easy. Cast vigor and watch your commander get huge. God forbid a legendary creature doesn't just build himself the way Meren does.
>>
How do I ramp in WU?
>>
>>47912858

??

Goblin dark dwellers immediately gives you value whereas ulrich needs to survive a whole turn cycle at least in most situations AND requires you to skip spells for a turn
>>
>>47912875
BROWN
>>
>>47912875
Rocks, and use blues ability to untap said rocks.

Brago if you want a commander
>>
>>47911830
>>47911794
5 hours later you reply, what's the matter? You couldn't just live and let live you just had to let some comment bother you so much? I don't build my decks to cater to you faggots I play to have fun and win.

>Ezuri can't be competitive
Oloro seems more your speed, maybe you can convince your group to not do commander damage.
>>
I've been out of the EDH loop for a while, but I'm going to be building Gitrog Monster. I already have an Azusa deck that annoys my friends, so I'm going to use a lot of it in the deck. But I was wondering, what are some fun wincons for the deck? You can draw into a LOT pretty fast with it, I've noticed, so are there any interesting Green/Black combos to try out? Jarad + Lord of Extinction? Ob Nixilis + Scapeshift? Etc?
>>
>>47912875
Outside of artifacts and mana rocks? You got these these may not be considered good but this pretty much what you got

Knight of the White Orchid
Kor Cartographer
Oath of Lieges
Arbiter of the Ideal
Dreamscape Artist
>>
File: 245.jpg (60 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
60 KB, 312x445
Dredge Goodstuff or Combo Control?

combo toad relies on an enormously long chain of dredge-draw-shuffle that I never want to personally play out in the event where a table wants me to do it, but it can end a game immediately and outta nowhere with very minimal cards required in the "moving parts" of the combo. Dredge Goodstuff is a lot more consistent, but lacks decent ways to "kill a table" outside of whomping on niggers with a giant frog.

how do you play your Gitrog, /tg/?
>>
>>47912973

It's no bother for me to tell somebody they are retarded in a thread I usually visit a couple times a day

Let's recap, because you seem to be fond of revising your story because you're ashamed of yourself

1-you said you're too "cheap" to get a 50 cent card
2-somebody mentions that tcg player lists it for 50 cents
3-you strawman them by saying it's not worth the shipping cost to just buy a 50 cent card
4-we point out that you neither have to only buy one card or buy it over the Internet, so what you said was just you being defensive for seemingly no reason
5-you try to twist the situation so that we're somehow the ones being weird or irrational, add some reaction pics, basically full damage control
6-we respond that you're retarded
7-you continue the weird damage control

nobody said you have to run glistener elf in your ezuri deck if you don't want to bro, it's no trouble for me to continue explaining why you're being a stupid faggot
>>
>>47908092
>>47908105
>>47909983
You can't, but that's no reason not to build a deck anyway and say fuck it. At the very worst you ask people before starting.
>>
>>47913177
No it clearly was a bother since you went out of your way. You are a truly odd faggot by trying to paint yourself as a genius on this chinese sword fighting forum, only coupled by your samefagging you have truly achieved alot today you should go tell your parents.
>>
File: Magister of Worth.jpg (31 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Magister of Worth.jpg
31 KB, 223x310
Does anyone else have any spicy B/W cards? I like Magister of Worth because I play a lot of 1v1 commander, and at worst it's an asymetrical board wipe.
>>
>>47913258

I assure you bro, it was no trouble at all, im browsing during a break at work

Everybody can see how retarded you are, I've demonstrated it, whereas your position doesn't make any sense at all you're just making baseless accusations

The only mystery to me is your motivation, but I guess as a person with a bunch of reaction images saved on your computer, you live for these arguments, even when you can't formulate a coherent opinion
>>
>>47913258
>blah blah blah I'm a stupid faggot
>m'lady tendies cuck
>being this reddit 9baums

Don't mind me, I'm just skipping ahead a little and bringing this little debate to its natural conclusion. I just wanted to save you both some time.
>>
File: gitrog.jpg (86 KB, 433x403) Image search: [Google]
gitrog.jpg
86 KB, 433x403
>>47913082
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/toad/
>emrakul, primeval titan
>french ban list nigga
is my major Work In Progress toad deck, but i think you're trying to go a different direction with your list

mine is built around control into combo finisher while abusing dredge, but i'm missing a Skirge Familiar to complete the main loop of it. xbox hueg wild mongrol or something with oblivion crown on it usually finishes the game

the generic combo is wild mongrel/oblivion crown discarding Dakmor Salvage while toad is on the field, and you can then effectively draw/shuffle/dredge your entire deck by resetting your graveyard with an eldrazi titan effect

if i could find a fucken skirge familiar, i'd be able to do the above while generating ~infinite mana!!!~

if you want more of a dredge+creature-based strategy, it'd probably be better to pick up Meren as a commander. Gitrog doesn't really have any synergy with creature strats, he's just a big fat engine that can attack people if you're out of options
>>
>>47913344
You're not making your case any better by replying to me. People are probably assuming you're just as much a retard as me, possibly even more because you just won't let go. Now go back to flipping those burgers bro
>>
>>47913400

Why should I care what people think of an anonymous poster?

I'm just trying to milk more insanity out of you while I browse
>>
>>47913099
You forgot Annex.
>>
>>47913431
>my existence is so lonely I need to pretend to be retarded

Btw I'm not even the ezuri guy, I just think you're a dumbass replying to bait. :^)
>>
>>47913155
Goodjank
Yeah, you getta run shit like Crucible and Strip Mine and LftL and Depths combo.

But you ALSO get access to all the jank shit under the sun. Ever cast a Fork in the Road with Gitgud out?
>>
>>47913479

I guess that's true, I'm not good at recognizing bait

I'm also pretty lonely, normal people would text their friends on their break while I'm replying to bait
>>
>>47913479
Sort of this. I just wanted to read about commander. This little debate between you and the retard is shitting up the thread. If somebody bags groceries for a living, can't afford a $1 card, and needs to feel superior about, let him.
>>
>>47913537
I think it is a shame that what we call baiting used to just be old fashioned trolling. Its like the times have moved too fast for us
>>
>>47913586

I feel like I'm the perfect troll target, I visit this thread multiple times a day and no post is too retarded for me to reply with "you're retarded"
>>
>>47913582
>I just wanted to read about commander

Between shitposting, people bitching about proxies, and most posts about decks or ideas getting ignored I think you could find a better place to read about commander.
>>
>>47913637
Yeah, like reddit.

;-)
>>
File: 1466117898973.jpg (82 KB, 500x661) Image search: [Google]
1466117898973.jpg
82 KB, 500x661
>>47913655
>reddit

All egotism aside does reddit actually have decent discussions about commander? I never actually knew was reddit was until 2013 when I saw a link to it from a porn site
>>
>>47913393
>http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/toad/
Emrakul and Prime Time are both banned, aren't they?
>>
>>47913724
For at least the last 2 years 4chan has gotten pretty much all of its content from reddit or tumblr
>>
>>47913735
Not in french, hence no sol ring and stripmine in his deck
>>
>>47913782
>French Commander

Is this thing actually played that often? Everytime my group plays commander we either do f4a, 2hg, or emperor which is brutal hell
>>
>>47913752
this is an outright lie. its the other way around.
>>
>>47913844

One of the game stores in my area has done French edh tournaments in the past, not super often tho
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.