[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Stone Mask appear in the last campaign you've played,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: StoneTrigger.png (495 KB, 576x572) Image search: [Google]
StoneTrigger.png
495 KB, 576x572
A Stone Mask appear in the last campaign you've played, in the hands of the villain: what happen?
>>
>>47901714
Guess we have another thing to sell.
>>
>>47901728
>Selling such a dangerous magical item
Adventurers aren't known for their foresight, huh?
>>
i had my pc's find a odd stone mask in my campaign. it killed the elf who found it and one of the pc wizards used it in a plan to screw over the paladin and become a vampire and become the new bbeg after they killed the first
>>
Fuck off already with your stupid Jojo shit spamming.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you twelve?
Stop making these bullshit threads already.
>>
>>47901806
you sound like that gay kid earlier who wanted 40K out of /tg/

do you not like manly men being manly and posing and being humerous?
>>
>>47901714
Don't know a damn thing about it, mind explaining?
>>
>>47901857
Short explanation: The mask turn you into a vampire.

Long explanation: The mask turn you into a vampire, which increase strength/speed/durability and render immortal. On top of that the user gain the ability to, with practice and skill, manipulate and alter their body in some truly imaginative and freaky way like shooting two pressurized fluid jets from the eyes, strong enough to cut cleanly through a stone column. Or control you moisture for freezing powers. Or implant mind-controlling flesh bud parasite. Its a little unclear the actual limitations of these powers, really. The downside is it make you die in sunlight like a traditional vampire and anything which channel sunlight/life energy can destroy you. So I suppose in D&D terms their weakness is identical to any other undead.
>>
>>47901857
Artifact made by extinct race of aztec super-vampires which turns humans who wear it into lesser super-vampires. They're both basically invincible unless they're directly exposed to sunlight or if you fight them using a special martial art which lets you generate sunlight via controlled breathing
>>
>>47901897
Also said martial art also lets you some sort of vague control over kinetic energy in general. Two clear examples given are a character crushing a brick with a frog on top of it without harming the frog, and walking on water
>>
>>47901958
So, you know, no more weirder than some of the monk's stuff in D&D come to think of it.
>>
>>47901897
>They're both basically invincible unless they're directly exposed to sunlight

The super vampires weren't harmed by sunlight as they could turn their skin to stone to avoid it. Hamon could kill them because you're basically injecting it into them and destroying them from the inside out. Remember, Santanna is still alive, just permanently incapacitated by the Speedwagon Foundation keeping him in a chamber where he is exposed to UV radiation 24 hours a day.
>>
>>47901897
>fight them using a special martial art which lets you generate sunlight via controlled breathing
Simultaneously the stupidest and greatest thing I've heard all day.
>>
>>47902165
>Simultaneously the stupidest and greatest thing I've heard all day.
That's JoJo for you.
>>
>>47902165
Yeah that's basically the summation of jojo right there
>>
Jack shit; her castle's bulk exists in the Shadowfell and her Shedar-Kai servants are already granted vampirism for her elite army.
>>
My character fires beams of concentrated holy light.

Does that count as sunlight? I'd bloody hope so.
>>
>>47901714
>Undying light warlock
The villain is now dead.
>>
>>47902051
>Santana is still alive
Not after part 6.
>>
>>47901748
>foresight
Sorry, I don't know that spell.
>>
>>47902239
It only counts if you pose while doing it.
>>
>>47902328
He cries out the names of his attacks anime-style (because he's somewhat retarded)
>>
My players tell me to go fuck myself because this is the third campaign in which I've stolen a Jojo fight.
>>
File: jojo POSE.jpg (206 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jojo POSE.jpg
206 KB, 1280x720
>>47902239
>>47902328
>>47902373
It does indeed count. Pic related.
>>
File: stonemask.jpg (23 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
stonemask.jpg
23 KB, 1280x720
Nobody notices.
>>
He uses it on himself. Then he uses it on everyone else he can, just for funsies.
>>
>>47901714
>in my most recent game, we're going to investigate why a large number of undead have suddenly appeared in an area. The party consists of a man who uses magic to imbue his unarmed attacks, and a hand to hand fighter who is psychically linked to another hand to hand fighter that stands near and poses with him.
Now that I think about it, it might have already shown up.
>>
>>47902165
Play exalted
>>
>>47901958
It's more like ripple lets you manipulate organic material, anything that can contain life force. He punched that frog strong enough to break that brick, he just made the frog use that force instead of his fist.
>>
>>47902165
It basically boils down to: the sun is the source of all the energy in all life on Earth so sunlight is made of the same energy as lifeforce.
>>
>>47902165
>>47905418
Or

>controlled breathing

The sun is composed of gases, and puts out huge energy.

We breathe gas. Therefore, we can also put out huge energy.
>>
File: kiy marking.jpg (164 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
kiy marking.jpg
164 KB, 480x480
>>47901714
Along the shores the cloud waves break
The twin suns sink behind the lake
The shadows lenghten in
Lost Carcosa
>>
>>47906135
A play of madness! Fool! Do you know what you have done reading that accursed book!
>>
File: 1466369743670.jpg (34 KB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
1466369743670.jpg
34 KB, 1280x532
>>47901845
Hey, anon, we found the repressed homo,>>47901806
>>
>Star Wars
Oh, that's cute.
His lifespan is still measured in seconds if he's ever out in the open where my turbolasers can reach.
>>
>>47906415
Don't vampires in JoJo have complete control over every cell in their body?

That's just human mask creatures, too, Pillar Men are even stronger.
>>
>>47907190
Not gonna help against a weapon that can destroy an entire town with one shot.
Give a Star Destroyer a couple of hours and it'll destroy the entire planet he's standing on, or at least make it an uninhabitable ball of glowing slag.
>>
>>47901714
"To be continued" screen rolling into view
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.