[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ever played with your little sister? Did she enjoy it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 25
File: 1465371629673.png (640 KB, 1024x1109) Image search: [Google]
1465371629673.png
640 KB, 1024x1109
Ever played with your little sister?
Did she enjoy it?
>>
File: 15dNV1o.gif (183 KB, 296x360) Image search: [Google]
15dNV1o.gif
183 KB, 296x360
>>47900198
>>
>>47900198
I recently played a game of Everyone is John with my little sisters. They loved it. They managed to get an entire space station, including John, flung out of the airlock.
>>
File: 1442083353397.png (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1442083353397.png
205 KB, 500x500
>ITT:
>>
>>47900198
I played with my daughter. She enjoys the role playing aspect more than the game. Unfortuately she wants to be an elf, so i may have to disown her.
>>
>>47900260
ground her, and remind her that this is an orc-only household
>>
>>47900281
Human pride worldwide
>>47900289
Sad sad truth. I blame her mother.
>>
>>47900260
>Unfortuately she wants to be an elf, so i may have to disown her.
Going easy on her because she's your daughter huh?
>>
>>47900260
Be thankful it was only an elf, you might be able to marry her out somewhere. Imagine if you'd raised a kid that wanted to play kender, or god-forbid, some kind of OC race.
>>
>>47900198
I don't like the implication that we are Dib, OP
>>
I am the little sister. Older sister got me into tabletop hardcore.
>>
>>47900210
>anything you do with your little sister is seatworthy
Calm down, man
>>
>tfw little sister is normie scum
>tfw can never enjoy /tg/ things with her
>>
>>47900704
>normie

Why does nobody say normalfag anymore
>>
>>47900844
Normie really has a nice ring to it.
>>
>>47900844
Because of the influence of normalfags.
>>
>>47900999
Dub trips speaks the truth
>>
File: Thumb up.gif (2 MB, 320x250) Image search: [Google]
Thumb up.gif
2 MB, 320x250
>>47900260
>>47900289
>>47900315
Goddamn it I love you, /tg/
>>
>>47900676
L-lewd.
>>
Who would want to be my little sister?
>>
File: !!!cutest asian teen ever2.jpg (7 KB, 159x230) Image search: [Google]
!!!cutest asian teen ever2.jpg
7 KB, 159x230
>>47900198
Did I ever!
Did she ever!

Want deets?
>>
My wife likes to play little girls, does that count?
>>
>>47901268
Yes. Send pics.
>>
>>47901289
She tends not to draw her characters though.

How about a storytime instead?
>>
>>47901314
Yes please!
>>
>>47900844
Newfags that go to boards like /r9k/ and don't really assimilate properly.
>>
>>47901260
sure, why not?
>>
>>47901268
Sounds like my fiancee but she tends to play it straight (basically being a stubborn, greedy casually sadistic little ball of whining and fear).
>>
>>47900844
Normalfags don't like to be called normalfags so they come up with normie to try and fit in better.
>>
File: sorc.jpg (299 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
sorc.jpg
299 KB, 1024x575
>>47900281
Around orcs, watch your sorcs.
>>
>>47900844
>>47900999
>>47901703
I actually heard it came from /jp/. They're all cute anime girls there so they like to make slang terms cuter, e.g., calling the janitor "jannie." "Normie" was their version of "normalfag" and it caught on elsewhere, likely because of people who preferred it to "normalfags." You could call those second people normalfags I guess but they both work.
>>
File: 1376941664239.gif (906 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1376941664239.gif
906 KB, 250x250
>>47900691
>>
>>47900260
I know I cant get my sister into this game but I'm pretty sure i'll be able to get my kids into it... once they get older... and I have them.
>>
Yes and I still do
>>
>>47901314
bump for storytime
>>
File: star informative_1.jpg (101 KB, 365x365) Image search: [Google]
star informative_1.jpg
101 KB, 365x365
>>47902101

/jp/sie here

I'm fairly sure it was an /r9k/ thing and got popular because it sounds funnier than normalfag. It's possible /jp/ invented it and my memory is just fuzzy, since I don't browse /r9k/ save for the occasional look over after the board began its descent into madness, but I'm pretty sure they're the ones who started it, around the same time as they started frogposting and associating pepe with a weirdo screaming at normalfags

It is true that /jp/ has perfected the art of the cutepost, though!
>>
>>47902384
/jp/ sounds like it would be a fun place if I had any interest in idols or 2hu.

I'd still rather the /a/ mods not transplant Type-Moon threads to /jp/ when they start with VN screenshots, though.
>>
>>47902264
working on it.

It's a lot to write.
>>
>>47902726
Awesome! I wait with bated breath
>>
>>47900198
she flaked constantly and whenever she showed up she would get obnoxiously drunk
why sis why ;_;
>>
>>47902891
You might be waiting a while, I'm autistic when it comes to details and being accurate.

It was a OWoD Dark Ages game set during the Prussian Crusades so I'm double checking a lot of details atm.
>>
>>47900198
She lost interest, and seemed like she wasn't really enjoying the more violent parts of the game.
>>
>>47903167
I've managed to find all of our old character sheets and notes, so it's coming along.
>>
>>47903581
Bamping
>>
The dude fell asleep, didn't he?
>>
>>47904281
five pages and counting.

Not asleep yet.
>>
>>47904296
Damn man, you could have just done a greentext story.

I'll still take the novel though!
>>
She's one of my regular players. We share most of our hobbies.
>>
>>47904345
Alright, here's the first part.

Summary

A friend of ours was running an OWoD: Dark Ages inspired game set during the Prussian Crusade. While he explained that the game would take our character all around Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa, he failed to expand on what kind of characters he was looking for and what limits were in place.

Thus his surprise when two vampires, two inquisitors, a mage, a werewolf, and a fucking fae are all slapped down in front of him on game night, for his approval. After seeing how much effort had been spent connecting several of the characters together he sighed and decided to roll with it. That choice led to a series of sessions of what he could only describe as Hell.
>>
>>47904605
Cast

Clio Giolla – an eleven year old Mage of the Old Faith, oath bound to the service of her family’s patron diety, Etain.

Etain – a Fae of the Summer Court and a cunt, patron of the Giolla’s. Did I mention she’s a cunt?

Livia Merula Corculum – a Ventrue embraced by her father around 12 AD when she was twelve years old. She travels with her father to avoid execution.

Aelius Caelius Corculum – a Venture who embraced his own daughter in frenzy after his embrace, draining her dry. He has sworn to preserve Livia’s unlife at all costs.

Adolphus Von Murnau – An Inquisitor and member of the House of Murnau. He has joined forces with Maria Abbadelli to pursue and destroy a great evil.

Maria Abbadelli – A member of the Oculi Dei, she regularly receives letters, notes, and word from an unknown benefactor, who has positioned her and Adolphus within the group.

Ciabhan (Andangon) – A Fenris who’s family murdered by a Teutonic Knight and an Inquisitor, he has been bound to the service of Etain and Clio.
>>
>>47904617
Act XVII
Before Dawn

+++

His suspicions long confirmed the young man occupied his night with tactics and prayer, reviewing everything he had learned about his companions in their year together. He would need immediate access to oil and fire, forsaking his shield for a torch. He knew that bathing in rose oil and regular prayer should delay any foul curses he might incur. Silver knives and bolts would be kept on hand to dissuade both the fiends and the beast. But what would he do about that wretched demon? Her nature was still a great mystery. Perhaps he could warp their path towards a monetary; somewhere he could uncover hints to her true nature. Or, God willing, Abbadelli might know something, a message encoded in one of her notes or letters!

A wagon wheel nicking a rock near the side of the road jarred the man awake. He rubbed his eyes and mumbled wishing’s of all manners of foul things about his companions. A headache it was to be traveling with vampires. The foul leaches cannot stand before the light of God’s sun, lest they blister and burn. This gave them only the option of travelling between dusk and dawn, by the ever shifting moonlight. A cough from the wagon bed turned the warrior around. Its source was what appeared to be a middle aged man. Oily black hair, tied back, so it could not inhibit the sight of his brown eyes. He stared sternly out into the wilderness that surrounded them.
>>
>>47904628
“von Murnau, dawn approaches. We best find somewhere to rest.” The voice was tired, dry, like stale sand.

Adolphus turned back to the road with a grunt.

“I’m well aware of your requirements Lord Corculum. Have I not been completely accommodating of them this entire pilgrimage?” Adolphus responded.

The vampire shifted behind him, reaching to blanket a woman sleeping against the wagon railing.

“You have and continue to be. I owe you a great debt for what you have provided for my daughter and I.” Aelius’ voice ringed with a sincere gratitude.

The warrior grunted again, his eyes sweeping the hills ahead. A tall, square, silhouette drew his attention. As they passed the first hill, the familiar shape of a hovel slipped into his sight. Likely filled with holes, he thought, but it will do for a day. He guided the horse to a stop just off the road. Stepping down, he handed the reins to Aelius.
>>
>>47904634
“Going somewhere?” Aelius inquired.

“To see if it has been abandoned.” Adolphus responded.

A panting behind him drew his ear, carried by a carefree trot of paws on dirt. Rotating to face the source, his frown deepened. The beast, massive and white, a wolf that stood taller than his waist, padded its way towards him. Out the corner of his eye he saw Aelius’ own mouth sour in a mild disgust.

“Did you find anyone, Ciabhan?” The voice was energetic and cool, its words danced like leaves in the air.

The canine snorted in response.

“Good.” The pale, freckled, woman turned to Adolphus, her long red hair draped over the wagon.

“We may stay here tonight then, Lord Sir von Murnau of the House of Murnau.” Her voice dripped with a rancid discontent for the soldier.

“That was the plan, Lady Etain.” Adolphus responded.
>>
>>47904646
How he despised her. Never on Gods earth had he stumbled upon something so disturbingly foul. Alien beauty, deviating eyes, and strange happenings have produced nothing but unease in her presence. Identifying how to remove her from this world was a task that had eaten him from the inside for the past three weeks. It kept him awake for hours after dawn. It left him tired and with nothing. With a frustrated grunt Adolphus grabbed his possessions and dragged them into the hovel.

The door fell from its hinges as he pushed it open, revealing a floor of pressed dirt and straw. At least he saw fire pit centered in the room. Perhaps Abbadelli or the Gaelic girl would make some hot soup before bed. He set his items down near the door and walked back out to water the horse. He found a stream nearby, and led the brown mare to it. She drank gallons, her tired breathing sending bubbles spiraling with the current. Wet leather smacked against stone upstream, turning his tired eyes to gaze upon a small, fragile, girl. It was Clio. The young maiden busied herself filling their water skins.
>>
>>47900198
PHRASING!
>>
>>47904655
That’s it, he thought. She’s the one who has my answers! That child, that witch, arrived with the beast and the monster. As their servant she must know something. Something that could destroy that maddening she-fiend! Or perhaps she herself is the answer. She’s a witch, he reasoned, it was likely her sorcery that conjured both the succubus and that hound into this world. It had to be. Yes, that was the answer.

Finished filling the skins, the child looked up at the inquisitor. Their eyes met and she smiled, waving. Adolphus forced a smile onto his own face, and waved back. The beast sleeps during daylight, and the devil leaves after dawn. His hand played with the pommel of his sword. Today, she would talk at the edge of his blade, and then die by it. Filled anew with resolve, the warrior eagerly led their horse back to the hovel, posting it and slipping inside.
>>
>>47904605
>While he explained that the game would take our character all around Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa, he failed to expand on what kind of characters he was looking for and what limits were in place.
>Thus his surprise when two vampires, two inquisitors, a mage, a werewolf, and a fucking fae are all slapped down in front of him on game night, for his approval.
Uh, you forgot to mention why he would be surprised by that. You didn't say what kind of characters he was looking for or what limits he stated.
>>
No sister but have started looking into playing with my daughter. We're not that far apart in age so she can and does pass as my sister though.
>>
>>47904689
He didn't say what he was looking for and mentioned no limits other than the characters having to be new.

He was fully expecting us to make a group of hunters like we always did. That's why he was surprised.
>>
>>47901804
God, I love the humor of Orcs Must Die.
>>
>>47900198
Duh.
She's now GMing our regular group for past 7 years.
>>
>>47904682
And the aforementioned wife is calling me to bed. I'll have to finish some other time and post a link to the OWoD general.
>>
>>47900198
>Ever played with your little sister?
>Did she enjoy it?
Actually yes, she was our DM. She made a homebrew system for James Cameron's Avatar and we played as a team that that got crashed on the other side of Pandora before the movie events took place.

Then we had to make peace between two rivaling tribes that apparently didn't like us but left us alone, while we were trying to not get eaten by wildlife. Shit was pretty cool.
>>
>>47904866
Tell you sis she might have questionable taste in movies but she certainly knows how to come up with an interesting campaign concept. Kudos to her!!
>>
>>47900250
>that feel when you have three adorable little sisters

I should get a baseball bat and beat up anyone who looks at them wrong...
>>
>>47905587
Wait until they are old enough, sister's boyfriends can often become best bros. Just don't meddle in their private life it's the rudest fucking thing and your parents will do that anyways.
>>
>>47904709
>We're not that far apart in age

Wat?
>>
>>47901181
Is that a leash?
>>
>>47905773
Well, the oldest of them has a boyfriend already and he and I are on friendly terms. But I still don't want my sisters to get hurt.
>>
>>47902155
Since when was being retarded a joke?
>>
>>47905867
when your mother started laughing
>>
>>47905876
See that's a joke, it's got build up and a punchline to it. Calling someone a pedo for playing with little girls isn't a joke, it's lazy banter at best.
>>
>>47905822
If they love each other and their boyfriends are any decent people, then they will want the same thing. You gotta learn to just leave them alone, unless some real serious shit happens.

Again keep in mind that your parents, most likely also think the same way as you do and they will probably be even more protective and less considerate about things. Something your sisters will probably get tied of awfully quickly. So just be be cool with their boyfriends and be bros, the better you all get along the happier will everyone be.
>>
>>47905888
Checked ano-nii
>>
>>47900844
My understanding is that "normie" is the term for regular people and "normalfag" is the term for shitters that think normalcy is the only way to live. So normalfags are technically wannabe normies.
>>
>>47905907
You're right.

I want to be a cool brother, not the awful, creepy kind... Thank you for reminding me to be excellent anon!
>>
>>47900198
Yes, she likes it a lot. She also plays magic.
>>
>>47905888
Checked Anon

Also, nice comeback, i basically just through that out because the set up was so perfect it was hard NOT to
>>
>>47900198
>>>/b/
>>
File: 1466529592493.png (371 KB, 562x753) Image search: [Google]
1466529592493.png
371 KB, 562x753
Our father made complete fucking nerds of all his kids, I often GM for both of them
>>
File: 1398559369058.jpg (139 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1398559369058.jpg
139 KB, 600x404
>>47900198
No. She'll sit and play videogames with me, and even play some on her own while keeping me nearby to help, and we'll even spend evenings watching M*A*S*H together, but ttgs are the one things she won't do
>>
>>47901314
Of the wife, dork.
>>
>>47904755
OMD makes me feel uncomfortable.

Sorceress is the villain but she gives me a boner.

I feel very uncomfortable because my morality is in conflict with my penis.
>>
>>47900373
>OC races
>worse than Kender
The worst kind of Mary Sue is the canonical Mary Sue.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 500x282
No imouto here, jut two younger brother that can't stay in one room for too long without beating the shit out of each other.
>>
>>47906358

Good news, in the second game she's a protagonist!
>>
>>47901181
M-me.

>>47905798
No, it's the cable for her hair straightener. But I like the way you think.
>>
>>47900198
>Playing 3.5 with me (15), older bro (16 and younger bro(10/9?)
>I'm GM because older bro can't GM for shit
>Older bro is rogue
>I let little bro use some 3rd party race and class to be able to shape shift into a animals and shit (skinwalker or something) without being a lame druid
>Sister walks in (11-12?) and says it looks fun because we are all laughing when little bro turned into a bear and had a rap battle with a magical bear
>Mom makes me let her play
>Spend the next hour and a half making her a character, have to explain everything twice and she can't decide
>Eventually settles on an Elven sorcerer
>She spends the next 45 minutes staring at spells
>I just say ignore it and give her the list of spells from one of my characters
>I introduce her character and she uses a ray spell and one shots little bro after his battle against a werebear psychic dragon
>He starts crying and getting mad because he always does when he loses and he really liked the character
>I say she explodes from magic
>Mom comes in and bans D&D in the house because sister killed little bro and made him cry
>>
>>47907551
Sounds like it was due to inexperience as a DM, or atleast inexperience in DMing young kids.

I regularly run games with some kids at the local nursery (its 5ed so its actually simple enough to manage) and currently the youngest (12) is queen of Not!Narnia through a surprisingly well accomplished coup d´etat.

What I find works is to have something from outside intervene to prevent stuff liek that spoiling the fun (and thats a major part of keeping a young kid interested in playing). I would roll some dice behind a board and have someone or something interpose itself between the target and the spell by chance.

Then once its out of their system (or they run out of spells) encourage them along with reasonable, fun and attainable goals (i find young players respond well to treasure at the bottom of a mysterious caves/ruins/wells/windowless vans) and use it to teach them the basics.
>>
>>47900198
best girl
>>
>>47905796
I was 13 when I had her, I know people with siblings who have a larger age gap than that.
>>
>>47908627
>13
Shit, that's messed up. What happened?
>>
>>47908638
My volunteer supervisor took advantage of me. Got pregnant and jetted once she had the baby, leaving my parents with the bag pretty much.
>>
File: bullshit_detector4.gif (40 KB, 400x236) Image search: [Google]
bullshit_detector4.gif
40 KB, 400x236
>>47904709
>>47908627
>>47908676
>>
>>47902182
Yeah. Im sure they will end up enjoying daddies hobby.
>>
File: 1466500582268.png (188 KB, 474x318) Image search: [Google]
1466500582268.png
188 KB, 474x318
>>47900210
>>
File: 1464789719568.png (209 KB, 510x346) Image search: [Google]
1464789719568.png
209 KB, 510x346
>>47900844
>>47900999
>>
>>47908691
No, no. Wait a minute.

I remember this Doctor Who episode.
>>
Ran a solo game of Risus for my little sister. She enjoyed it. Ran through a bunch of magical girl tropes.
>>
>>47908916
Which one?
>>
>>47906179
How did he do that then?
>>
>>47900198
Just once, did a one-shot for my little sisters and their friends where the had to rescue a prince and then kill each other to see who would be the princess.
They loved it.
>>
File: lolicuddle.jpg (355 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
lolicuddle.jpg
355 KB, 700x560
>>47900198
yeah, and she did
I could never get her to do RP though, closest I got her to tabletops was arkham horror
>>
>>47910734
>arkham horror
Based little sister, mate.
>>
>>47910734
They look so comfy
>>
>>47900198
I'm late but
>>>/b/
I've always wanted to do that haha
And no, I don't have a sister
>>
My sister is the best player I've had. I wish she was in all my groups.
>>
>got my youngest sister, my brother, and my mom to play an incredibly short (most time was spent on character creation) session of 5e
they have more fun rolling stats and coming up with backstories than I thought they would, but once we start they lose interest quickly
>as I do the opening narration, they keep telling me to get on with it
>once I put them in the dungeon, they get really into it
>sister (bard) and mom (druid) find creative uses for spells (using wind to drive away poison mist, for instance)
>brother (barbarian) ends up rolling really well on perception checks, finds most traps, plays smart and activates them with his javelins from afar
>find a mob of skeletons, rolls are all over the place, several crit fails, but they manage to win
>start looting as if they'd been playing for years, mom and sister asking how much they can sell the skeletons' weapons for, brother already picking out a skull to use as a chalice
>had to end the session there because it was getting late, and 3 months later we haven't gotten a chance to play again

So I was unknowingly raised in a family of murderhobos. Who'da thunk?
>>
>>47900198
>Ever played with your little sister?
Yes, once
>Did she enjoy it?
Not really, she didn't understand what was-
Oh wait, you meant board games. Never mind I've never done that.
>>
>>47900198
I'm the baby of 5 siblings, 3 of which are separated by at least 10 years.

I've never played with anyone. Other people have played with me until they are done or I no longer amuse them, and then I played by myself.
>>
I ran a game out of the Pathfinder Beginner Box for my nieces once, being careful to ignore certain rules like chests having hit points.

They died against the Black Dragon because the Rogue decided to stab the Cleric for taking her pizza or some shit.
>>
>>47908676
Don't worry, one day her other daughter will summon you to be a the first member of her harem and you'll find out she's a succubus queen.
>>
>>47910734
Cute! But why did they draw Chika and not Matsuri?
>>
>>47919234
Because Chika had an onii-chan in the prototype manga.
>>
File: 1344812971739.jpg (14 KB, 300x380) Image search: [Google]
1344812971739.jpg
14 KB, 300x380
>>47919263
But Matsuri is much cuter!
>>
>>47919310
Sorry Anon, it's Miu>Chika>Matsuri>Ana
>>
File: A_The_Children.png (805 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
A_The_Children.png
805 KB, 1280x720
>tfw no cute loli to play board games with.
>>
>>47919327
Matsuri>Ana>Nobue>Chika> John >Miu
>>
File: 1344897099603.jpg (133 KB, 626x858) Image search: [Google]
1344897099603.jpg
133 KB, 626x858
>>47919310
>>
File: My fucking childhood in a box.jpg (13 KB, 200x330) Image search: [Google]
My fucking childhood in a box.jpg
13 KB, 200x330
>>47900198
I tried it once, many years ago.
>I hear about D&D from... Somewhere, I forgot it was so long ago. I think early middle school?
>My mom took me to Barnes&Noble because I loved the fuck out of reading books ever since elementary.
>On a shelf I see a box, The D&D Adventure Game.
>Looks fucking neat, I hear fun things about it, so I ask my mom to buy it for me.
>I take it home and read the thing over.
>"Dice that aren't just 6 sides?! Color-coded too! And it has two books, one for rules and one for the adventures! And so many sheets of characters~"
>But like all the other board games in my closet, that's as far as it goes, because I'm not a fan of going outside, which means I didn't make much friends back then.
>Then my younger sister is at my door, and asks about what I have.
>Figuring why not, I show her. Afterall, sometimes when she shows an interest we'll play a board game.
>I GM while helping her play through the first adventure.

The clearest memory I have from back then was that she chose Lidda, the halfling rogue. Probably my only happy memory of her too that's not fuzzy as fuck.
>>
File: 1435860073293.jpg (49 KB, 410x380) Image search: [Google]
1435860073293.jpg
49 KB, 410x380
>>47910260
That's hilarious
>>
>>47923159
It was a blast, I didn't expect little girls to be into /tg/ shit or to have magical realms.
I would have loved to turn it into a regular group but I moved out and now I don't see my sisters as much as I'd like to.
>>
>>47919383
That's because you use the word Loli.

Yes, yes. Normies and ree and all that. But if you don't stop no-one will let you near their kids and the government will take away any you have and look at your hard drive.

Are you ready for that? Or can you give up on a word used by pedophiles and worse - /r9k/?
>>
>>47900198
Ran an nWoD game with her. She played a cuuuuhraaaayzzzzzeee Malkovian with Malkavia. She eventually had a plot to steal a spotted leopard from a zoo, and helped stop a deranged Prince, but that's it.
>>
>>47900198
RP-wise, we used to love playing the 3.5 board game with our mother, who turned out to be a surprisingly good GM. She's grown cold to RPs since then, but she did enjoy a recent family game of Fiasco, so maybe not all hope is lost.
>>
>>47900198
I introduced my little sister to MTG and she likes playing short games every once in a while.
>>
>>47900198
She's joined in on a couple games and had fun. Play to try out nWoD with her.
>tfw she's less retarded than anyone else I've played with
>>
Don't have a sister, but I have a brother who I never game with/talk to etc so thats similar I guess.
>>
>>47925006
>I didn't expect little girls to be into /tg/ shit or to have magical realms
>little girls
>magical realms
I knew this would turn into pedo shit
>>
>>47928209
You think kids don't get sexually aroused? I remember I did when I was like four years old. I've heard plenty of stories of kids masturbating too from embarrassed parents, now that many of my friends have kids.
>>
>>47925079
I only use the word "loli" on 4chan. Are all the lolis on 4chan and avoiding me because I use it here?
>>
>>47900198
No, but I play with my wife's son.

It's a mixed experience. He plays space yiffs and his fanboyism is a bit too much. He also makes fun of my chaos daemon army.
>>
>>47900198
yeah we played hide the cawk
>>
>>47906467
>>47906358
even better news it's 4 dollars on steam right now
>>
>>47900198
I have no sister but my wife is a good bit younger, if that counts. Tried to get her into trpgs, but she decided the pace of play was boring. We now play co-op against various pixelated legions.
>>
>>47928209
There's nothing pedo about it, you projecting faggot.
The prince was their magical realm, I had them brainstorm him while I came up with the campaign. They created their perfect husbando and when he thanked them but told them he could only take one of them as his princess they immediately started backstabbing and magicmissiling each other till one of them came out of top.
She laughed maniacally and rubbed it in their faces, then they attacked her with pillows for being a smug shit, then we watched a movie and went to bed.
As I said, it was fun.
>>
>>47932476
A magical realm is a place where somebody makes you go to force their fetish into the game. You misused the term so it's easy to understand why that guy got upset with you.
>>
>>47929204
Probably, the german/fit/anon has a loli eating out of his hand and I bet he never uses the word.

>>47932476
>>47925006
>>47910260
That sounds great and kinda hot, senpai.
Why didn't you keep DMing for your loli harem?
>>
>>47932961
A Magical Realm is more simple than that. It just what your fetish is.
>>
>>47932961
Even by your more specific definition, how is he a pedo because his little sister forced her fetish into his game?
>>
>>47933086
Because that was two years ago and since then I've moved out, way way out, and I'm busy most of the time so I rarely get to see them anymore. We still hang out sometimes, they like to spend the weekends at my place, halloween and xmas were fun, 4th of july will probably be fun. But it's not enough to maintain a proper group.

Plus a grown ass man playing make-believe with a group of 12-13 year old girls just looks/sounds bad, even if a couple of them are his sisters.
>>
>>47905888
I dunno Anon, I masturbated to OP's image, I can see where the paedophobia comes from
>>
File: 1380312884733.gif (2 MB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
1380312884733.gif
2 MB, 500x390
>>47905958
And additionally, remember to keep a crowbar handy if he ever messes with your baby sister's heart
>>
>>47900844
It's like fucking everything in human language: bisyllabic is king.

Monosyllabic can work but polysyllabic words over 3 syllables long will always be relegated to crusty old curmodgeons. All words reduce to simplistic grunts eventually.
>>
>>47905952
Maybe it's developed that way, but this was not the case a few years back.

Of course, language is mutable so it would make sense that normalfag being displaced with normie would allow normalfag to attain a more specific meaning. Normalfag has always had shades of calling someone a pretentious faggot who cares too much what normies think, but back then you'd say normalfags cared about being normal because they cared what normalfags thought
>>
>>47904617
>7 players
what the fuck
>>
>>47904646
>>47904634
>"von Mornau"

it's just Adolphus, von Mornau is not a name, it's a descriptor. It's like taking Johnny from Accounting and calling him "Mr. from Accounting"

actually in hindsight that does kind of make sense in a weird way but still
>>
>>47905024
I dunno, using good settings from really shitty media is part of the charm of tabletop gaming.

Like that RPG a year back or so based off Naruto. You take the clannish perpetual magical "ninja"-wizard-kung fu warfare and leave behind the Mary Sues, contrived writing and SASUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>47909516
>>47906179
I second the motion to explain how he made nerds of you. God-willing I'll have children in a few years and I'll need to know exactly how to turn them into carbon copies of me for my selfish indulgence so I'll finally have someone to play Unknown Armies with
>>
>>47907963
>nursery
>12-year old
what the fuck?

I thought nurseries were for pre-kindergarten kids?
>>
>>47936451
Except not that long ago, -fag was just a general suffix on the chans for any one and everyone.
>>
>>47936879
Yes? I know? That's why I'm saying that a normalfag was just someone who was normal, not necessarily someone who was abnormal but normative

polite sage for noncontribution
>>
>>47936575
It's different in europe
>>
>>47900198
I only have a turbonormie, much older sister who'd probably brush it off as a nerdy thing I do and maybe play one session out of politeness
>>
>>47939048
Also she'd text mom to make fun of me a few hours later
>>
>>47919196
Lotte_intensifies.jpg
>>
>>47935141
No, you gargantuan faggot, it's pushing fetish in players' faces
>>
File: 1458635717146.jpg (44 KB, 198x255) Image search: [Google]
1458635717146.jpg
44 KB, 198x255
>>47905587
I already have planned for this. Only thing is I'm going away to college in the fall, so I won't be there to look after her.

>tfw you won't be around to beat up who disrespects your little sisters
>>
File: ibOtMobMtro8W.jpg (1 MB, 3544x2315) Image search: [Google]
ibOtMobMtro8W.jpg
1 MB, 3544x2315
>>47919196
Patrician taste, friend.
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.