[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warmachine/Hordes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: warmachine.jpg (53 KB, 521x298) Image search: [Google]
warmachine.jpg
53 KB, 521x298
Shitty Keynot Edition

Mk3 list building: http://conflictchamber.com

Warmachine/Hordes Books, No Quarter, & IKRPG
textuploader <dot> com / 5wm4h
PP Youtube (gameplay tutorials, tournament coverage, and announcements)
https://www.youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime
Latest Errata:
> WE MK3 BOYS
Steamroller Rules
http://privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments
The Giant List of Podcasts and Blogs
http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?76379-Warmachine-Hordes-related-blogs-websites-and-forums
Table of contents for all NQ issues
http://www.privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues
Abridged Lore
gargantuans abridged:http://pastebin.com/XPKMKYUc
Exigence abridged: http://pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv
devastation abridged: http://pastebin.com/KxkzfnXj
Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Lore wiki:
http://warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

MK3 RULES:
http://files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Prime.pdf
http://files.privateerpress.com/allnewwar/Primal.pdf
>>
First for Skorne.
>>
anyone else been like...completely uninspired to play or spend more money on this game? idk
>>
>>47897561
Yeah...
>>
>>47897561
Keynote and attending L&L Germany certainly didn't help. That aside, MK3 did remove some of my big problems with Warmachine, so I'm still playing.
>>
>>47897561
Try playing. It's a lot of fun. Now you can play warmachine like Everblight used to play - a rad ass battle group and some stuff to support your rad ass battlegroup.
>>
>>47898170
>tfw using 2 goodstuff units then NOUNS
>>
>>47897561
I'm hyped as fuck, honestly. Whole new playfield to learn, there are relatively few obvious power lists, and my main faction (Circle) didn't get nerfed as much as I was expecting.
>>
My friend and I are playing our first MK3 games in a few days. 10 points just to get back into the game.

He's bringing
-Ragnor
--Bomber
--Mauler
-Min Krielstone

And I'm bringing

-Ossyan
--Hypnos
--Banshee
-Arcanist

and

-Rahn
--Phoenix
--Chimera
-Battle Mages

Am I gonna get spanked /tg/? I'm thinking Rahn will be stronger just cause of all the problems it causes the Bomber.
>>
>>47898511
You might have trouble hitting since Ragnor hands out cover, but you'll probably be fine
>>
Is there a imgur or something with the cards out? I haven't played the game in years and I just want to see how my faction (minions) has done.
>>
>>47898650
Real faction now. Some things changed but noticeably you got competitive. Hell, even Calaban got buffed.
>>
>>47898805
Yeah, i've read synopsis and seen a few cards (all the gator heavies got dramatically better) but I don't really have anything to compare or look at when I'm curious.

I used to run lists with two gator posses (like everyone had too) and it looks like the possee is borderline junk status now.
>>
>>47898910

Most things are borderline junk now, thats the thing in mk3. Everything is ether toned down,or stayed the same. The things that stayed the same was the stuff that was bad in mk2. The ting that was nerfed was everything that was selling better than the rest.

In truth its a battle between the hearts of the owners "This is whats right!", and the sales department saying; "this is what we do to make money".
Sadly it seems the old saying "money talks" still stands true. As most things that used to be useless, and thus not selling, was buffed. All the while, things that people had a ton of lying around, was nerfed or at best stayed the same.
>>
>>47899142
>As most things that used to be useless, and thus not selling, was buffed
Yeah, Goats and Rhinodons and Crabjacks were selling so well, that had to be stopped!
>>
>>47899142
hashtagDESIGNSPACE
>>
>>47899142
>Most things are borderline junk now, thats the thing in mk3. Everything is ether toned down,or stayed the same. The things that stayed the same was the stuff that was bad in mk2. The ting that was nerfed was everything that was selling better than the rest

It appears that literally everything in the gatormen other than the possee and that croak unit got better.

>In truth its a battle between the hearts of the owners "This is whats right!", and the sales department saying; "this is what we do to make money".

I think if they had that sort of forethought there wouldn't have been clearly superior units in the previous edition forcing inferior units to go unpurchased. You sell more when everything is good because then everyone wants everything.

>As most things that used to be useless, and thus not selling, was buffed. All the while, things that people had a ton of lying around, was nerfed or at best stayed the same.

Isn't it, like, 10x more logical to assume that the things everyone owned they owned because they were good and everything people avoided they avoided because they were bad. Thus when they rebalance the game the things people owned get worse and the things they avoided get better..?

GW makes transparent cash grabs constantly and their game is an unworkable mess because marketing trumped design, but PP doesn't seem like it fell into that trap.
>>
File: 1458857660775.gif (1 MB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
1458857660775.gif
1 MB, 260x187
>>47899202
What's a crabjack? That sounds awesome. Is there a crab faction?
>>
>>47898511

Rhan. Drag one heavy in and kill it, prioritize mauler. Force hammer the Bomber away.

You out threat hugely and are far safer, so it should be an easy game.
>>
>>47899202
don't forget archidons
>>
>>47899334
Nah its just a defensive name for a character with the name of Jack.
>>
File: crabjacks.jpg (368 KB, 900x630) Image search: [Google]
crabjacks.jpg
368 KB, 900x630
>>47899334
One of the Cryx heavy jack platform. They have four legs, skitter around, and have rounded shells that some people attribute crab like qualities to.
>>
>>47898170
Helljacks are boring.
>>
>>47899629
>playing cryx in mk3
>>
>>47899678
All Privateer personality is in the units and solos that buff them.
>>
>>47899202

Sounds like you just hate options.
>>
General Ossrum

-Earthbreaker
-2x grundbackblaster
-8x Grundback gunner

+your choice of warcaster attachment

Thoughts on this meme army?
>>
>>47900055
skreeonk
>>
>>47900163
>"Skreeonk!"
>"Don't worry Deryliss I'm already on the case."
>Crabjacks fucking everywhere
>>
Another ARM brick list I came up with to pair with Ossyan gunline:

Magister Helynna 75/75
Imperatus - 0
Discordia - 10
Chimera - 8

Arcanist - 2
Arcanist - 2
Arcanist - 2
Dawnguard Sentinel Scyir - 4
Lanyssa Ryssyl, Nyss Sorceress - 3

Dawnguard Sentinels (Max) - 18
Officer and Standard - 4
Dawnguard Sentinels (Max) - 18
Officer and Standard - 4
>>
File: Terminus1_75.png (163 KB, 421x577) Image search: [Google]
Terminus1_75.png
163 KB, 421x577
After fighting it for so long I finally decided I had to embrace the jacks.
>>
>>47899626
They look more like Garthim.
>>
>>47900382
why did they have to be elves?

seriously. i'm not comfortable enough in my own sexuality to play something as faggy as an elf army. but Ret has got so not-shit this edition. and i'm just getting into the game - so it isn't like i have loyalty to any other army.

but elves. fucking elves.
>please name one thing about elves that is not massively gay
>>
>>47900430
Why would you run them with Terminus? Why no Erebus for Berserk+Overtake fun?
>>
>>47900465
IK elves are pretty cool tho,they're elf-qaedah
Elves in general are massively gay though
>>
>>47900465
You could always clip off the ears.
>>
>>47900534
Also cool aesthetics
>>
>>47900534
well, if they had full-on snackbar abilities, then i'd happily martyr them ftw. would be joyous.

but no. they just have decent magiks and tasty shootings and reasonable slashy-choppers, with jank and tech on top of it.
>>
File: Asphyxious3_75.png (137 KB, 421x471) Image search: [Google]
Asphyxious3_75.png
137 KB, 421x471
>>47900519
Free charges so they keep their free focus, Berserk so I never have to cast a spell I don't want to cast and Countercharge to make people think twice about where they put shit.

But, honestly? I didn't even really think about it. I just decided I was looking at Cryx wrong and it was time to find some other way of fucking around. Got all these robot points so might as well put them to use.

Both these lists are probably pretty terrible and gimmicky, though.
>>
Is the final ruleset verified? Are the final unit cards verified?
Does Skorne still have to bring their A game to match other factions' C game?
>>
>>47900712
Yes, Yes
yes, hope you like Rasheth
>>
>>47897561
As a Trollblood player I'm actually starting to warm up a bit as I get a handle on things.
>>
File: who's a good doggie.png (159 KB, 421x531) Image search: [Google]
who's a good doggie.png
159 KB, 421x531
Tried this list out once and did alright with it, I love the Reeves now. Still looking for potential to make alterations though. The weirdest thing is that I actually really like the Riphorn here. With Primal and Forced Evo it can one-round almost any heavy in the game due to grab and smash+horned head, while being significantly cheaper than almost every heavy.
>>
Hungerford is streaming hearthstone. everyone go ask him annoying questions about mk3 balance
>>
>>47901170
How do you handle the fury management in that list?
>>
>>47901254
Mostly via beasts dying in trades.
>>
>>47901239

hungerford is probably the most based guy pp has, hope he drops some sick bantz on ya
>>
>>47900712
>Does Skorne still have to bring their A game to match other factions' C game?
I wouldn't say so. But knowing what works well with what will get you much further now than before. Cetrati work well with the Agonizer because it gives them pseudo +2ARM, the new solo hunter Venator Dakka works great with the Extoller Soulward because it can give him magical weapon and eyeless sight, and the Extoller can mop up the souls of the Venators he was casually giving +1RAT by standing anywhere near them. Karax, the ultimate tarpit, get dumb with the Willbreaker because it's 11pts for 10 of these 19ARM cunts who are immune to blast damage and have reach, and the Willbreaker tops it off by giving them tough from 10" away. Like nigger the support in Skorne is so good right now.

And while a lot of the warlocks look kinda meh, you have diamonds in the rough like Rasheth, Hexeris2, Zaal1, and Xerxis1 who look super solid.
>>
Is there anywhere I can find the latest cards for cryx and circle? I'd buy them from war room but I'm waiting for the physical cards to come out
>>
>>47900465
>Elves in this setting can grow beards
>Elves in this setting use grenades as arrow heads
>Elves in this setting invented mechanical boxing gloves that multiply the force of punches so much that they can knock back giant warbeasts
>Elves in this setting don't care about trees and spend a lot of their time trying to dick over and backstab political opponents
>>
>>47898910
Posse is still okay, but now they need to focus specifically on what they want to do, instead of doing all three things at the same time.
>>
>>47901445
what planet are you from?

>beards
>not gay
uh sure pal. whatever you say Soles, i'll believe you to hell and back.
>>
Any one else still having War room issues?

It launches, it says downloading expansion then crashes back to desktop.
>>
File: 1423526310066.jpg (48 KB, 365x444) Image search: [Google]
1423526310066.jpg
48 KB, 365x444
Haven't Played the game in a few months. Protectorate player, what is new in general with MKI3?
>>
>>47901770
choir got nerfed but protectorate may be one of the top dogs in the new edition
>>
>>47900652
you should just play them then, you're already coming across as pretty fucking gay as it is, so what do you have to lose?
>>
>>47901859
my bum-virginity. my precious precious bum-virginity.

does it hurt the first time?
>>
Someone posted a drop box link to all of the cards the other day but some of them seemed really off. Are there any other card PDFs out there? Or mention of theme books to use yet?
>>
>>47902078
what is off about them?

themes come december. get your wallets ready goys.
>>
>>47902103
Well some of the trollbloods specifically as they were leaks with the condiftiel' water mark all over them. Some solos had two health box rows on them, mulga attacks were fucked, but also there were a shit ton of nerds not no buffs to the models and units that needed them
>>
>>47902529
the two box rows are there because that way you don't need duplicates of a card if you have more than one
>>
>>47902529
because everything is being balanced against everything else, nerfing one thing is equivalent to buffing another.
and using nerfs to balance prevents power creep.
>>
>>47901445
>Elves in this and every setting are better than you
>Elves in this and every setting are lamenting their lost greatness and dead gods
>Elves in this and every setting are massive assholes
Fuck elves.
>>
>>47902761
>dwarves in this and every setting are better than you
>dwarves in this and every setting are lamenting their lost riches
>dwarves in this and every setting are massive assholes
Fuck dwarves
>>
>>47901564
Their stats aren't the problem. The problem is that iron flesh, spiney growth, and a bunch of other unit buffs are gone AND they got nerfed. They lost their inherent strength and the faction lost almost all of its synergy with them.

They just seem like they don't serve much of a purpose now with how much better everything else has become.
>>
>>47901770
A lot of our casters got turned the fuck up. Sevvy2 in particular is a beast.
>>
>>47902835
Embrace the pork.
>>
>>47903129
isn't kosher
is haram

where's the chicken- and fish- men army when you need it?!
>>
>>47902835
They're still a solid unit just not auto include.
>>
File: 1464624537257.png (431 KB, 522x503) Image search: [Google]
1464624537257.png
431 KB, 522x503
>>47903129
Never
>>
>>47900978
Tell me your secrets
>>
>>47903237
>isn't kosher
>is haram
you actually just have to say the first statement
>>
>>47903345
really?

but my jew grandparents complain about one thing and my sunni grandma is always cursing me out for the other!
>>
File: 1453258923203.jpg (294 KB, 902x1369) Image search: [Google]
1453258923203.jpg
294 KB, 902x1369
>>47900978
Explain further. I'm still coping that I'm stuck with the lose the mauler, lose the game situation.
>>
>>47903513
The more pure the race the more inbred the person. I bet your have skin flaps on your eyes.
>>
>>47902818
Dwarves in this setting are mostly gnomes.

They managed to hold out better than anyone during the Orgoth invasion and basically aided humanity in time of greatest need.

Dwarves are pretty chill in this setting. Too bad all the psychotic ones roam the human lands.
>>
>>47899202
I mean, have you seen the new Harrower on the table? That thing is scary good now (but yeah, it was the best crab jack before too).
>>
>>47903538
Except when it comes to Cyriss worshippers.
>>
>>47903535
>Dune coon wants to talk shit
Mate, you look like you're part of Skorne and we all know what Skornes like these days.
>>
>>47903538
I would put forth that Gorten is pretty normal and Ossrum is more ADD than psychotic.
>>
>>47903575
So are you voting trump or voting to leave the EU? Either way please off yourself before your inbreeding causes us to lose Cygnar to the Slavs.
>>
>>47903720
ok.
what?
>>
>>47903676

MAGA
A
G
A
>>
File: 1466272400526.jpg (158 KB, 1000x448) Image search: [Google]
1466272400526.jpg
158 KB, 1000x448
You know whats really great? Jamming your opponent with unkillable, arm 26, tough Stormblades
>>
>>47903985
knows whats better? not losing every game by playing a dogshit caster like stryker1
>>
>>47900430
Remove seethers input inflictors and an Erebus. Also withershadow and Darragh, come on senpai
>>
>>47903985
Can you actually make Maddox good or are they still trash. I want this in my life so badly.

If they dont work, do storm guard work?
>>
>>47898170
Warmachine became MK2 Hordes and Hordes is now about infantry. I am not the happiest about this since I chose Hordes for big monsters.
>>
>>47904041
>stryker1
>dogshit
You know how I know you're retarded?

>>47904067
Iron Zeal is fantastic and Maddox makes them p+s 17 on feat turn. They seem pretty great to me
>>
>>47903985
You know what's better than that?

Shrapnel Swarm.
>>
>>47904075
Hordes infantry became better but it's beasts stayed about the same. You can still run someone like Kaya2 with a large set of beasts
>>
>>47904143
That's not all that hard to play around. Just spread out your dudes
>>
>>47904197
How are you spreading our your dudes you're jamming into someone?

Not much of a jam at that point.
>>
>>47904208
Sure, but then you're Shrapnel Swarming your own dudes. Seems bad
>>
>>47904228
What, my multi wound models or my warjacks? That I can repair?
>>
>>47904228
what is this shrapnel swarm you speak of?
please.
newest of fags here, so memetics are not in my knowledge base yet.
>>
>>47904240
Those super slow fucking dudes? Yeah, you charge those.

>>47904251
When you directly hit an enemy model, after resolving the damage roll center a 4 inch aoe on the model hit. Models under the template are hit and suffer one damage.

Pretty good against single wound dudes assuming your opponent is stupid
>>
>>47904251
It's a spell that Iron Mother Directx has.

It does a POW13 hit to the model hit, and if it hit an enemy model, then after you finish the hit, it centers an AOE4 on the model hit and everyone take a point of damage, regardless of armor. Really good at killing high ARM, single wound models.

>>47904261
SPD5 isn't that slow, especially not in a faction that can get speed buffs.

Her jacks tend to be slow, sure, but she's a gunline caster, so good luck with that.
>>
>>47904280
>she's a gunline caster, so good luck with that.
This is why you're guys are armor 26
>>
>>47904322
You know a lot of my guns do an auto point of damage as well, right?
>>
>>47904280
doesn't anyone else have it or are we getting all scaredy about the possibility of facing one meme leading a force of meme?

i would with play girl CoC-casters all day
>>
>>47904327
This is also why they're tough and other models in the list
>>
>>47904349
It's her signature spell, so no one else has it.

I think Mother will see more play, given the chances to CoC.
>>
>>47904357
Mitigator deals with tough pretty well, and I just kill your other shit with my non-auto point guns.
>>
>>47904358
does CoC come in metal?
or is the plastic actually decent GW grade plastic?
>>
So what's this about goreshade being accepted by ios again?
>>
>>47904428
Casters are metal, the small base infantry are really bad plastic, the medium base stuff is the same plastic, but it's only really bad on the legs, the warjacks are mold lines, but generally alright otherwise, and the TEP and the new Colossal dual kit is GW grade plastic(TEP is a fucking dream to put together, don't even need to glue 90% of it).
>>
>>47904446
thanks anon. gggood to know

might invest that way some time in the hopefully not too distant future.
>>
>>47902761
>Humans in this and every setting are outbreeding you
>Humans in this and every setting are lamenting their lost unity
>Humans in this and every setting are massive assholes
Fuck humans
>>
>>47904584
>greentext...
you speak truth
>>
File: 35022_Nayl_WEB.jpg (328 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
35022_Nayl_WEB.jpg
328 KB, 600x600
>>47900652
>implying Ret are lacking in snackbar martyrdom
>>
>>47904534
The one thing I will say about Convergence is that they're the faction that straight up wants to magnetize everything, and their warjack kits are pretty easy to do so.

Was really nice.
>>
>>47904648

God I wish they'd made Nayl good. He's still negative points value most of the time, double that against hordes.
>>
>>47904664
I wish they didn't make the Destor Thane a piece of shit.
>>
Ossyan vs Victoria Haley, who wins in a fight to the death?

[based off fluff, not tabletop rules]
>>
>>47904819
Like, 1v1?

Most likely Ossyan, I'd say.
>>
>>47901413
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5OHGgAx7q66NUdvUFp3LWVQRlE&usp=drive_web

Here's a link for a number of card decks.
>>
>>47904819
Which stage of Haley?
>>
>>47904819
Haley
Mary Sue plot armor beats everything.
>>
>>47904819
Haley's mastery of time magic is whole deviations above Ossyan's. When you read Wrath and read the section about Ossyan perceiving different futures on an individual level there is a sense of scope to his power. Then you read Reckoning and Haley does the exact same thing on the scale of everyone in the city at the exact same time and she can identify character's strands on an individual level and note what choices lead to, you can then infer that her simple prognostication ability is on an entirely other level compared to Ossyan. Nevermind her self-ressing through timestream fuckery effectively making her immortal.

Haley is basically a demigod narratively. Ossyan is just a prodigy but stuck on that mortal scale.
>>
>>47905110

Mind you, Chronomancy is only one of Ossyans major talents.

Haley is REALLY good at one type of magic. Ossyan is pretty fantastic with time, gravity and kinetic energy.

It would be generalist vs specialist. I'd give him the edge if only because that versatility and being a deft hand with both melee and ranged weaponry.

Still would be a hell of a brawl. I'm really looking forward to him getting a rematch with Goreshade where he wins. Ossyan is about the only Face the Retribution has.
>>
>>47905063
You know Haley's had her shit shoved in for being an idiot more than a few times, right?

Like, Haley's super powerful, and destined for great things, but she's hardly a Mary Sue.
>>
>>47905193
that's nice and all but who has the bigger benis?

it sure isn't the elf
>>
>>47905193
It's been a while since I read it, but wasn't there a line or two in his fight with goreshade dedicated to how Ossy's not very good with a sword?

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see half of Haley's head get moved five seconds in to the past, but like >>47905110 is saying, the narrative seems to put her power an order of magnitude higher.

On that note, does anyone know of an iron kingdoms individual power ranking by fluff?
>>
File: 1452712558509.jpg (134 KB, 1066x749) Image search: [Google]
1452712558509.jpg
134 KB, 1066x749
>>47905214
like when? You mean losing an arm in a fight where she killed someone in response? You mean the easy fight where she killed a lich lord in one blow? You mean literally overcoming death and the previous physical deformity? You mean beating fucking Skarre in physical combat? You mean she taking a poison for Nemo that's lethal, but not dying outright because she was SO powerful?

Yeah, I agree now. Haley is not a sue. She wasn't born a princess, but as a fisherman's daughter.
>>
>>47905261
>google for iron kingdoms power rankings
>get game of thrones shit
>google for warmachine power rankings
>get marvel shit

my google-fu is weak
>>
>>47905283
How about when she charged blindly at some Khadorians when Stryker told her not too and she walked right into an ambush she could have easily avoided and then got nearly murdered by Sorcha without a chance at fighting back?

To cover the other ones worth talking about.

Skarre's fight has her fight her with her spear when Skarre's unarmed.

The poison she's infected with is specifically noted to not normally be lethal. It depletes the magic reserves of a mage, then runs it's course. If she'd have let Nemo take it, it's very likely he'd have been fine, Haley had the issue because she had too much energy for the poison to finish, so it was killing her.

And when she fought the Lich Lord, wasn't she with Kraye, who did some damage to the dude beforehand?
>>
>>47905261
I think it's dragons with Torruk at top.
Then Old Witch/wurmwood
Cryxian lich lord with Gaspy and Terminus at top of power, Gaspy likely stronger.
Haley
Circle Omnipotents
Maybe Karchev. His condition makes it a mystery whether he's among the weakest or strongest.
Rest of the pack.
>>
>>47905305
To answer your larger problems, this is still a D&D setting, and it's still going to have D&D style shit in it.

So yea, she's going to do heroic shit. Shitloads of other people do heroic shit as well, you've just latched on to Haley as an example.
>>
>>47905312
Uh, there's no fucking way Haley's more powerful than the Omnipotents.

She might have more raw magical energy, but she sure as shit doesn't have the power or experience.

And you're missing a shitload of characters who are plenty stronger than the characters you listed.
>>
>>47905332
Not the poster you're quoting, but please expand? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>47905332
Haley has broken the universal law of causality at this point. While Mohsar... made Mordikaar teleport?
>>
>>47905261
/tg/ tried to make one in the past, I'll see if I can dig it up.

Here it was, this was described as based on Narrative power:

>DEITY TIER
Harbinger, Old Witch, Everblight, Toruk, Other Dragons

>DEMIGOD TIER
Mohsar the Desert Walker, Lortus the Watcher, Dahlekov the Scourging Wind, Cassius and Wurmwood, Haley

>FUCKING RETARDED TIER
Kreuger, Asphyxious, Deneghra, Goreshade, Vinter, Baldur, Thagrosh

>STRONG TIER
Butcher, Severius, Issyria, Rahn, Vayl, Saeryn, Morvahna, Caine, Iron Mother, Lucant, Doomshaper, Testament

>ABOVE AVERAGE TIER
Rasheth, Hexeris, Mordikaar, Nemo, Xerxis, Zaal, Bloody Barnabas, Dr. Arkadius, Carver, Kromac, Ossyan, Terminus, Venethrax< Malathrax

>EVERYONE ELSE TIER
Everyone else
>>
>>47905341
Karchev isn't especially powerful for a mage, for one thing. Yea, he was likely better before he ended up the way he did, but he was never noted for his exceptional abilities. Karchev's just famous for being fueled by nothing but hate, and his hate is limitless.

But fluffwise, comparing character powers is pretty fucking hard. Haley, Denny, Rhyas, and Sareyn are all fairly powerful, but the big thing is that they're all twins, and that means something special(Twins is a big deal in IK, for reference the last set of famous twins became gods). And then you get into all sorts of crazy shit.

How do you judge how powerful Mord is, for example, a man who clawed his way back, almost entirely sane, from a hell that instantly drives all Skorne insane?

>>47905349
And banished the manifestation of the Wurm from Caen. Can't forget "Fucked a god up" in that list.
>>
>>47905353
Kinda surprised to not see Magnus in there at the Strong tier. For a guy who's missing an arm and has a limp, he's managed to kick loads of ass.
>>
>>47905367
Magnus is likely one of the best warjack mechanics on the face of the planet, in addition to having some of the best underworld contacts in the business and surviving torture from the best Skorne Paingiver in the business.
>>
>>47905367

cunning isn't necessarily power
>>
>>47905382
it's been enough to beat many people. He got vinter dead, have eluded/bested caine several times.
>>
>>47899142
Tell me how Kossites are better?
>>
>>47905484
I don't think Kossites are better, but they might serve a purpose now. They are cheap enough to ambush and make mad dash to the gunlines to hold them up for a turn.
>>
>>47900055
I had this exact same thought, actually.

Here is my version:

Ossrum - [28]
Gunner - 6[6] 0
Gunner - 6[12] 0
Gunner - 6[18] 0
Gunner - 6[24] 0
Gunner - 4[28] (2)

Blaster -6 (8)
Blaster -6 (14)
Blaster -6 (20)
Blaster -6 (26)
Blaster -6 (32)
Blaster -6 (38)
Gunner - 6 (44)
Gunner - 6 (50)
Gunner - 6 (56)

Ogrun Bokor - 5 (61)
Ogrun Bokor - 5 (66)
Orin Midwinter - 5 (71)
Reinholdt - 4 (75)
>>
>>47905484
Backstrike was changed to make it easier?
>>
>>47905516
I rather like having one or two heavies.
>>
File: Butcher3_75.png (192 KB, 421x577) Image search: [Google]
Butcher3_75.png
192 KB, 421x577
Thoughts on this list?

I can't tell if the ordic whore is good or a gimmick. I should probably make room for ragman, saxon, or a shield guard.
>>
>>47905670
With the feat you don't need Madelyn. Just get the dog.

Grab more guns.
>>
>>47905516
why ossrum?

durgen gives all those bunnies continuous fire.

and seconding>>47905585
>>
>>47905748

feat for +3 ARM, spell for bulldoze which lets bunnies unjam other bunnies. Feat for threat range extension too. Also tactician [rhullic]
>>
>>47905827
sounds legit.

just looked at card.

you didn't mention fire for effect
>>
>>47905895

don't forget energiser too, that horde of bunnies loves it
>>
Is there a link for the cards in the first post and i'm blind, or could i get one?
>>
>>47905516
I'm planning on trying assram warren, though was going to run Horgenhold Artillery Corps as a FFE target
>>
>>47905895
Gun bunnies don't need Fire for Effect when they all have Powerful Shot and Power Up happening.

As was mentioned, the reasoning for the list is Ossrum gives them all a little speed boost with Energizer. Being able to cycle Snipe between two Gunners is pretty neato. That many Gunners can focus fire down most high ARM while having ARM18 themselves. The feat is all sorts of nasty stuff combined with the bunnies getting Bulldoze to push non-2" melee out of engagement, and then back up further, or wherever. Though they don't bulldoze on the Energizer, that doesn't really change the plan much.

Blasters brought to hose down infantry that comes too close. Horny Cryx Raiders will get hit by a Powerful Shot'd RAT6 SPR8 and then die. The ones that don't will have to try their luck against the other 3-4 close enough to spray as well. If all sorts of shit is hitting the fan, the bunnies can try to push upfield as quick as they can and Ossrum can try to end the game with his Crit Decap sword. It's not a good solution, but not a lot of casters have something like that with them.

Reinholdt is in the list to remove stealth or w/e. Orin to (sort of) prevent spell assassination.
Bokor on Ossrum and Orin but mostly just to double shield guard Ossrum.
>>
>>47905988

>>47904877
>>
>>47905353
I think Rahn might be in Fucking Retarded tier. He's pretty impessive.

Haley is in Protagonist tier. She's nowhere near as powerful as most of these other guys 99% of the time. She got absolutely fucked by Sorscha and ganked by a nameless Cryxian warcaster. Deneghra beat her pretty solidly until she went for a last-chance Hail Mary. Haley is one of those young characters with a ton of potential who isn't entirely on the level of the other true masters, but brings out that potential in fits and bursts when it matters most. She's every shonen hero, except with tits.
>>
>>47906084
Ah, thank you, my good friend.
>>
>>47906076
yeah buddy. might have to whip me up a set or two of bunny molds...

suspect there could maybe be variance on support/others, or total number of rabids.

but i'm basically sold on the meme here anon.

might not win all the wins, but i bet it'd go surprisingly deep in your average tournament.

thanks for the explains.
>>
>>47906205
Was thinking of doing the same thing for slayers.
>>
So, how useful are porks now, are they playable or doomed to irrelevance once more?
>>
Part of the issue with judging power levels is while they are all warcasters, they don't all like to fight the same way. The Retribution has a decent number of people who's preferred strategy would be 'Shiv the other guy before he gets into his armour' while there are people with a lot more magical power and skill than Butcher who'd just die if he got into melee with them. Garryth could likely kick the ass of several people with a lot more magical talent than him just because he'll be Nothing Personaling sleeping targets but he'd drop significantly in a fair fight. Nemo is godly with prep time and jack support but he's a fragile old man without it.

Even Ossyan vs Haley is tricky to judge as 'Who is more powerful' as Haley has the raw potential but Ossyan has experience and practice. He invented an entirely new school of magic without any innate talent for it. On the other hand, Haley is a D&D Sorcerer. She has obscene magical power within her focus due to natural talent.

There are plenty of situations where the logical, learned approach or the 'fuck it, I'll just wing it' is superior.
>>
>>47906205
How do you make your moulds? That sounds interesting.
>>
>>47906343
The only Farrow beast I see that is in a real sorry state is the Battleboar. I got to proxy it a good number of times, and to be honest, it got pretty degenerate. I wasn't even running the full SplatterBatter package, just 3 Battleboar, 2 Splatter, 1 Razor and 1 Road Hog with units and stuff besides that.

If you meant Farrow as a whole, they all gained tough, for one. I'm a little more excited at Calaban being worth while to the table for the first time, but pigs are in pretty much the exact same spot they were in, but more options available now. Being able to bring any Minions in your list (Gator beasts to gator casters, pigs to pigs, of course) opens up so many options both pigs and gators lacked before. It's pretty neato. Swamp Horror being able to give something like the Meat Thresher 2" melee, just as the very first thing I thought of.
>>
>>47906391
If you mean casting minis, I found this pretty useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_87cjGF1eJA
>>
>>47906391
two-part silicone mould.

can be tricky depending on the parts/things you are duping. severe case of planning things thoroughly, otherwise you'll be pissing money away as you waste mould after mould.

good idea is to try first using clay and plaster to make test moulds, then cast wax testers.
clay is reusable. plaster is cheap. candles and crayons are cheap.
silicone and epoxy are not cheap.

and we're cheap. if we weren't so cheap, we'd buy the damn thing.

I DO NOT ADVOCATE THE NON-BUYING OF ORIGINAL PRODUCT. this is PP, we should support them with moneys.
GW on the other hand...
BUT if i want to meme a bunny list, i do not want to actually buy that many of the damn cute wee jacks.
>>
So, opinions on the Satyxys Gunslingers?
>>
>>47906522
Agreed. I've only looked into casting recently because Venom/Zoanthropes are just 2 pieces per body away from a 6 model box. And now I'm making extra base inserts and other stuff. Making a duplicate of the Firefly arms for a friend and making some Reaper Tombstones for another person's Carrion Thralls (the set of tombstones they come with is only 6). Not whole models though.

At the extreme minimum, for the gun bunnies, I would suggest only making moulds of the shotgun and the regular gun. So that, after finding the right mix of which you prefer, you can pin/magnet/magic rabbit tricks to make the amount of which you want.
>>
>>47906522
There are a handful of manufacturer's out there making re-usable casting gels. Insta-mold and similar. Good way to save money if you're only casting one-offs.

If you're trying to make a high detail cast, push a hard setting 2-part (like the old "brown stuff") into the mold as a first layer to catch all the little hard edges and rivets, and then fill in behind it with cheaper fill material like plaster.
>>
>>47905353
Makeda should be in the fucking retarded tier since in the lore Vinter considered her an equal when they fought. And Morghoul should be in strong tier considering he ran into an Iosan mine alone and wiped the entire place out.
>>
>>47905353
>only one troll made it to this list
>all those minions and skorne
I'm sensing a bias
>>
>>47906570
There one of the new breed of single wound, 13/13 defensive stat 3 man units that cost 7-9 that I think people don't know what to do with yet. I'd say there with the thorn gun mages and nu greylord ternion. They can get work done and with premeasuring it will be easier, but you're going to have to have a plan to protect them to get your value out of them.

I'm a recent khador convert and I feel like I'm the only one that loves these units on paper. Also the only one that likes the old witch T.T
>>
>>47907223
> there there
They're. They are.
There is a location.
>>
>>47906352
>The Retribution has a decent number of people who's preferred strategy would be 'Shiv the other guy before he gets into his armour'

This is probably why the only Ret 'caster to lose a fight so far has been Ossyan, against Goreshade. Kaelyssa, for all her lukewarm tabletop performance, has been beastly in the fluff.
>>
>>47907174
Troll casters aren't that powerful though, except maybe Doomy. Their power is their kinship not raw magical talent.
>>
>>47907332
Gah! My bad that usually bugs me, too.
>>
>>47905353
I thought Wurmwood was Old Witch power level. At least, it's more powerful than the omnipotents.
>>
>>47907532
Old witch should be under the dragons,with wurmwood
Harbinger as well,maybe even lower(in the case that she is below Voyle)
>>
>>47907223
Old Witch is awesome, I bought in to Khador just for her. Tried to work her in to an IKRPG campaign too but that didn't go so well.
>>
>>47903985
>arm 26, tough Stormblades
wtf how???
(i want to spring this surprise on someone)

well i guess i just need to bring more corrosion to the table with denny1
>>
>>47907685
At a guess, Stryker1 Feat + Arcane Shield + UA Iron Zeal Minifeat + Rhupert
>>
>>47907532
>>47907572
Well, wait, are we ranking them based on who would win in a fight or how amazing the things they do are? Because they aren't necessarily the same.

I get the impression that Harby can do more awesome stuff than The Old Witch, but Old Witch would gut her in battle. Hell, Garryth or Rhyas or someone would probably gut her.
>>
>>47907717
ah but that's just for 1 turn. i was thiking the whole game .. lol nvm only worth it on deliery turn and gunline will thin them out before that (Bloat thralls + mobius + defilers + venom spam)
>>
>>47907718
Mainly on who would win,but I was trying to not disregard their general prowess.
Even in that regard,I think,old witch would one up her,since she is a full-fledged demigod,whereas Harby is more of a prophet/channeler of Menoth's power
>>
>>47903985
Cetrati with Xerxis1 and an Agonizer are 24ARM, and 26ARM on feat turn. Throw in the Willbreaker you were probably bringing anyway and they have tough too.
>>
>>47907771
too easy to kill with continous fire. need a krea in there and 1 or 2 brutes for shieldguard and ti's too easy to stay out of the agonizer with ranged continous fire. (dispell everywhere to get rid of defender's ward)
>>
Anybody got that Aiakos2 pic?
>>
>>47907804
Shield Wall lasts until next activation now, not next turn.
>>
>>47907825
arm 20 dice off 8 . doable . . bring a unit of croaks and it's boosted with oil.

def ward can be dispelled.

just gotta use something to kill the agonizer ranged wise (sacrafice arc node to spell it down)
>>
>>47907825
forgot to add .. if you can find a way to get some kind of pushes in you could break up the line so they lose the shieldwall.
>>
File: XCHi6VQ.jpg (38 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
XCHi6VQ.jpg
38 KB, 720x960
>>47907824
Nvm,found it
Is that a spear in his right arm?
>>
>>47907850
Sure, but the Agonizer can push too. And pushing you back 3" (see: charging) is relevant when Cetrati are PS11 weapon masters.
>>
>>47907841
>def ward can be dispelled.

Harder now with the rarity of Purification and Vorkesh giving Sacred Ward (so you can have spell defense *and* Def Ward up at the same time)
>>
>>47907223

Changes to concealment really fuck the ternion. Now they are regulated to jack support or ghost busting.
>>
>>47908021
I want to try them with Irusk2 tho - double Ternion Cloudwall on a Stealth unit with Solid Ground could be good.
>>
File: Garryth.jpg (72 KB, 647x852) Image search: [Google]
Garryth.jpg
72 KB, 647x852
>>47900465
>Have soulless elevs born and bred to do nothing but murder
>Part of their army consists of fist wizards who punch 10 ton machines around.
>Another part is a bunch of crazed zealots murdering any round ear who dares use magic.
>Can grow magnificent beards, a good example is the extremely old warcaster who runs almost as fast as a horse naturally and is nimble enough to duck and dodge through lines of infantry.
>Haircut of choice: Bald
>Even after accidentally nuking their gods and genociding themselves realitvley powerful.
>Has a warcaster who is 7ft tall and swings around a sword the size of an adult.
>Even while the nation is fractured into three groups they still hold their borders well and the more aggressive group is an actual threat to outsiders.
>>
Just trying to get a handle on all the rules, so let me get this straight:

With assault you can make a ranged shot at the end of your charge movement. When you charge you have to pick a direction that will put you into melee range with your target assuming you have infinite charge range. But during a charge you cannot stop your movement until you are within melee range or you run out of movement. So if you have enough movement to put yourself in melee range you HAVE to.

There's nothing in assault that states that you can fire while in melee ad since firing in melee is prohibited: units with assault and without gunfighter cannot fire their ranged weapons if they get into melee with their charge target, yes?

If so it makes assault seem extremely situational since all it is is three inches of extra movement with an intensely restrictive and often prohibitive direction required to move since you very well could easily put yourself into counter charge range.
>>
>>47906097
While true, I personally think that with the events leading up to her 3rd version that's changed somewhat. She can hit at a very strong power level consistently, especially if she's spent two years honing it.
>>
>>47908128
>There's nothing in assault that states that you can fire while in melee ad since firing in melee is prohibited
I am certain you are mistaken here, but don't have the exact wording on hand.
>>
>>47908128
Since Assault specifies you can make a ranged attack in that situation, it overrides the usual rules.

Even if you're in melee, you can still make the ranged attack.
>>
>>47908128

The rule that states you cannot shoot while engaged is tied to the basic ranged attack rule.

Assault overrides that because you are making a special attack outside your normal combat action.

So yes you can fire with assault even if you're in melee.
>>
>>47906570
They might as well rename Cryx as Satyxis because Satyxis units are the only ones worth using anymore (and Bane Knights).

I don't understand why Skorne players keep compaining, at least their units are equal so they can take whatever they want.
>>
is Blaize a good anti Cryx drop for Mercs?
>>
>>47906570
I'd like them more if they were a 6 man unit
>>
>>47907869
Is that aiakos? I thought they said it was faynna.
>>
>>47908399
Fyanna is the legion warlock,Aiakos is for Cryx
>>
>>47908416
Yes and when the pic was first posted I thought they said that the pic was fyanna not aiakos.
>>
>>47908433
Ah,sorry,my bad,there are no pics of fyanna yet,at least not that i know of
>>
>>47908452
No, what im trying to say is that the picture above is a picture of Fyanna. Not a picture of Aiakos.

There's a thread on the legion forums with a number of people who are talking about the model, including doug hamilton. People who were at L&L described the sculpt as bestial with a more hunched over posture. She also is supposed to have a braided pony tail with some giant spike on the end. Also I don't remember aiakos having hooves and multi segmented legs.
>>
>>47908514
Yes,i followed that thread,and i remember that they didnt post any pics
The pic i posted tho,is clearly aiakos(its confirmed as well).If you look closer,you can see that hes legs only have one joint,the horns are the opposite way(fyannas were described as similar to kryssas)hes armored,has a furnace etc
>>
>>47908602
His*
>>
>>47908248
Just no. She's worse than in Mk2. And no that one ability does not change that.
>>
>>47908635

Well I tried anyway

War Room Army

Mercenary - Constance

Theme: No Theme Selected
75 / 75 Army

Constance Blaize, Knight of the Prophet - WJ: +30
- Sylys Wyshnalyrr, The Seeker - PC: 4
- Gallant - PC: 0
- Rover - PC: 2

Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord - PC: 4
Harlan Versh, Illuminated One - PC: 4
Sergeant Nicolas Verendrye - PC: 4

Precursor Knights - Leader & 9 Grunts: 15
- Precursor Knight Officer & Standard - Officer & Standard: 4
Steelhead Halberdiers - Leader & 9 Grunts: 11
Steelhead Heavy Cavalry - Leader & 4 Grunts: 18
Thorn Gun Mages - Leader & 2 Grunts: 9

---

GENERATED : 06/22/2016 09:24:50
BUILD ID : 2011.16-06-04
>>
File: 1000 hours.jpg (80 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1000 hours.jpg
80 KB, 720x960
>>47908602
idk, I think they look pretty segmented. I also think the face looks more feminine. Where as aiakos has a helmet. As for the horns I remember someone commenting on them, on the legion facebook page, saying that they were pointed down. But I can't seem to find the thread because face book a shit. So who knows if that's true or not.

Do you have a link to the confirmation?
>>
Here are a few pictures I gone and done.
>>
>>47908866
>duty to god
kek
>>
File: tumblr_nxyidhZzpz1tw2bj7o1_1280.jpg (123 KB, 668x1041) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxyidhZzpz1tw2bj7o1_1280.jpg
123 KB, 668x1041
>>47908866
>>
>>47908819
>http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?252631-Aiakos-2
Confirmed by Doug
>>
>>47908886

I swear both Khador and Cygnar look way better in actual camouflage colored olive drab or khaki than they do in their pastel primary colors.
>>
>>47908819
Also,do you have a link to the legion fb page?I cant seem to find it
>>
File: kovnikandreimalakov1.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1631) Image search: [Google]
kovnikandreimalakov1.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1631
>>47908922
Aw yiss, can't wait for Desolation of Smug
>>
File: tumblr_nxyi7rOJXP1tw2bj7o1_1280.jpg (101 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxyi7rOJXP1tw2bj7o1_1280.jpg
101 KB, 851x315
>>47908886
Out of pics now.

>>47908929
I agree that Border Legion is best Khador scheme. I like the kind of schemes you're taking about, where the models are mostly drab military colors with maybe a few spots of bright faction ID color as accents.
>>
>>47908989
Just wait til you see his hat.
>>
>>47908922
Doug was quoting a guy talking about the picture during the keynote. I don't really see him confirm that the sculpt is aiakos.

>>47908976
No I'm still looking for it so I can't really confirm if its true or not. I personally remember reading something that suggested that her horns curved down unlike kryssa's which is why I thought that the pic above was her. I think when people say she has horns like kryssa's its because they are some of the few locks in legion that actually have horns. I'm still looking for the post but sorting through facebook post is hell.
>>
>>47909019
Shit, no. headgear makes you weak. Look at protectorate, look at how their casters are so prone to dying and they all die while wearing helmets and masks

look at butcher and Karchev, the most survivable caster.

Bald for the bald god
>>
>>47909032
>and she has horns that are larger but similar in shape to Kryssa
From the legion forum thread
>>
>>47909032
The model has Aiakos' wrist blade and harpoon and his helmet matches the official artwork.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466608796166.jpg (69 KB, 1080x637) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466608796166.jpg
69 KB, 1080x637
Awww yiss. Now just gotta wait a few more years.
>>
>>47909826
Neither of those heads look like the Indictor, one bit.
>>
Are Cephalyx any good? I really want to play them but I've heard some doom and gloom and it's hard to tell if that's real gloom or just edition shakeup jitters.
>>
>>47909859

They're still pretty solid, they just traded sacrificial pawn for stealth on the normal unit leaders, so they need some shield guarding or LOS blocking these days.

They crack armor like nobodies fucking business though. They're quite good
>>
>>47909852
maybe they're two halves of the guardian head?
>>
>>47908160
>>47908192
>>47908195
Okay thanks, you guys are right.

I had missed the section on page 10, the first paragraph in 'Rule Priority' where it says that special rules (rules on models) always trump standard rules (rules in the book).

So the card saying 'can make a ranged attack' trumps the rulebook saying 'cannot make a ranged attack in melee'.
>>
>>47905353
>Bloody Barnabas
>Above-Average
Anon pls he literally ascended to godhood.
>>
>>47910057
and he is a shitty god without walls
>>
>>47909859
Their army has changed in some ways that makes it uncomfortable for people that got used to it. So edition shakeup jitters.

Their big gains are 1 point FA 2 dominators, hyperaggressive on monstrosities, new monstrosity focus rules, and actually having a theme force.
>>47909876
Sac pawn is only gone off the unit leaders which can adjust positioning a bit to compensate (be further back). The solos and warcasters still have it. Wardens also got cheaper and provide shield guard.
>>
>>47909859
They're a meme army
>>
>>47910170

Yeah exactly, it's not the doom and gloom people had been making it out to be. FA 2 dominators means thorn gun mages + Aiyana and Holt too which gives you some meager range game.
>>
Anyone have a link to the release schedule?
>>
>>47910317
Is there even a release schedule anymore?
>>
>Inflictor finally getting released
>Been waiting for two and a half years
>It's still an alright model in MK3
>Seether got hella good!
>SEETHER AND INFLICTOR IN THE SAME JACK KIT
>IT'S_HAPPENING_VENETHRAX.JPG

Brb pre-ordering 5
>>
File: Severius2_75.png (209 KB, 421x797) Image search: [Google]
Severius2_75.png
209 KB, 421x797
So I've been thinking about Sevvy2.
Obviously a strong caster. The biggest thing is that he packs a tonne of infantry hate in an edition that is trying to reduce infantry use.
So I figured that he needs some hard hitting units. The main there being that he hardly buffs them, aside from arcane ward (and I suppose rebuke almost guaranteeing them the charge.

Basically, I think this might be the place for the devil dogs to shine in menoth. They are pseduo weaponmasters, and have higher defense than the other weaponmaster options in menoth.
>>
>>47910351
I was trying to keep myself from starting Cryx at the end of MK2. Now with Mk3 I just can't hold back. Venny + Shade1, here I come.
>>
>>47910365
>The biggest thing is that he packs a tonne of infantry hate in an edition that is trying to reduce infantry use.
Isn't the biggest thing he packs awareness?
Like. Can't hide. Ever?
>>
>>47910317
>>47910334
http://privateerpress.com/support/retailers/release-schedule
Not that far in the future but its something i guess
>>
>>47910410
Yes, but awareness doesn't do that much for melee jacks outside of fighting the balanced cloud man since they generally won't have the pathfinder to charge through forests .
And most ranged jacks are better suited for killing infantry or sniping solos
>>
>>47910443
>And most ranged jacks are better suited for killing infantry or sniping solos
Awareness makes them very frightening ranged assassins. Reckoners, colossals, ect. The Revelator will pretty much guarantee your opponent can't dominate zones.
>>
>>47910525
And then Lucant laughs at you.
>>
>>47910572
Why would you drop a ranged assassination list into a player with a list that negates ranged assassination as one of his list options? C'mon anon.
>>
>>47910590
I had a player, at Gencon2015, drop pKreoss assassination into my Lucant.

I don't fucking know why, but he did it. It's the only time I have ever played against pKreoss as a CoC player.
>>
speaking of robots

War Room Army

Convergence of Cyriss - Syntherion

75 / 75 Army

Forge Master Syntherion - WJ: +27
- Corollary - PC: 0
- Inverter - PC: 0
- Diffuser - PC: 0
- Cipher - PC: 16
- Monitor - PC: 16
- Galvanizer - PC: 5

Attunement Servitors - 3 Attunement Servitors: 4
Attunement Servitors - 3 Attunement Servitors: 4
Algorithmic Dispersion Optifex - PC: 2

Optifex Directive - Leader & 2 Grunts: 4
Reciprocators - Leader & 4 Grunts: 18

---

GENERATED : 06/22/2016 11:54:18
>>
>>47910602
I take it the guy didn't do very well.
I mean, pKreoss is an amazing blanket support caster, but that's not going to beat a skew list like the Lucant lists - and most players just build him pop and drop rather than something to take advantage of blanket support.
>>
>>47910621
Lucant fucks most of his support as well, so yea.

I got to show him turn two that if he moved just enough forward to catch me in Lamentation, I could just back up with my 2" of extra control area and purify.

And yea, the guy did very, very badly. It's likely the most one sided match I've ever had at a major tourney.

>>47910610
I'm still allergic to bringing infantry with Syntherion, but off the top of my head.

Too many Attunement Servitors. With a Cipher in there as well, you don't need six sources of flare. I'd drop them and the Galvanizer, get a Mitigator(great anti-touch tech now), and either get a third ADO or some Accretion Servitors.

I personally much prefer the Assimilator over the Monitor with Syntherion. Benefits from Synergy more and Ground Pounder super benefits from Hot Shot. It can also easily spend all three focus at range, so it's easier to induct with.

Beyond that, finding the points for a Modulator instead is also a great idea. Good target for Reconstruct, comes with two melee and two ranged shots, so it's great with the feat and with starting or even ending Synergy chains.

I'm assuming your bringing the Recips to hold a zone, which is fine. Dunno if I'd do it, but I can't really say it's a bad choice either.
>>
>>47910435
http://www.thewarstore.com/PIPPRE.html is a better source for the release schedule.
>>
>>47904776
Yeah... 20+ points of Destors that are good at killing... light infantry? Maybe?
>>
>>47910743

Okay take two

I would totally take an assimilator but I don't actually own one.

War Room Army

Convergence of Cyriss - Syntherion

75 / 75 Army

Forge Master Syntherion - WJ: +27
- Corollary - PC: 6
- Prime Axiom - PC: 11
- Cipher - PC: 16
- Inverter - PC: 15
- Diffuser - PC: 6
- Mitigator - PC: 7

Accretion Servitors - 3 Accretion Servitors: 2

---

GENERATED : 06/22/2016 12:19:21
>>
>I summon thee
>SKREEONK
>NEW SHITTY JOKES PLEASE
>>
>>47910900
Thx for the source bruh
Lmao, the inflictor is coming in august,its like theyre doing this on purpose
>>
>>47910921
Ok. PA's a great choice for Synth, especially if you don't have the jacks to do double Assimilator.

Looks fine to me, Inverter is your Reconstruct target, Hot Shot is so much better on the PA now that it lost it's targeting restrictions

What's your general battleplan?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.