[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't fucking get it. Can we just go back to the Ivan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
I don't fucking get it.
Can we just go back to the Ivan arc? Or at least some vampire shenanigans?
>>
>>47897149
This is how people become Vegans. We don't know where the original founder of the cult, the mysterious Vega, came from but that's how the recruitment worked since.
>>
>>47897149
Its a yoga joke.
>>
>>47897149
>I don't fucking get it.
Maybe if you got it more often you wouldn't be a tight pants wearing poofta.
>>
>>47897221
oh thought it was some BDSM stuff, nothing gave it away that it was yoga per-say
>>
We are never, ever going back to Ivan. Henceforth it shall be passable one-shots until the end of days, the glories of old never to return.

Also this isn't even remotely-
>Prancing Faggot
>AC 2
>15 HP
>Prance Attack: +2 Bludgeoning Improved Crit
nevermind completely /tg/ relevant
>>
>>47897284
Sure is summer in here

Oglaf has always been /tg/
>>
>>47897266
Other than the several yoga poses, the "meat is murder" veganism, the mention of yoga pants, and even the title?
I mean, he COULD have just called it "A go at Yoga & Veganism." And had it take place in a yoga studio with some hippydippy after he got splashed with a bucket of pig blood, but are people REALLY that stupid? Should we start putting rubber bumpers on all the corners so your average adult doesn't bump their head?
>>
>>47897149
>Not understanding obvious yoga-inducted enlightment joke
>>
>>47897610
In the context of a sex/fantasy comic its not unbeleivable to mistake being tied down as BSDM. Also "exhale" and "very tight pants" aren't obviously yoga without any other tips

Don't be a faggot
>>
>>47897680
>Getting defensive about own retardations
>HURR Don't be a faggot DURR
Just kill yourself, you are too stupid to care about loosing you
>>
>>47897680
>In the context of a sex/fantasy comic
Summertime
>>
>>47897680
You're literally retarded.
>>
>>47897705
As this anon says. Help the genepool, kill yourself.
>>
File: Redneck Elf king.jpg (220 KB, 1280x1242) Image search: [Google]
Redneck Elf king.jpg
220 KB, 1280x1242
>>47897149

Has anyone ever taken the traditional fantasy trope of "always chaotic evil" societies that think murder is fun and cool and thrown the concept of "meat is murder" at the society to wean them off their murders and instead make them into really avid fuds?
>>
Several people in this thread are tremendously upset by trivial things.

I recommend an exercise regiment of some kind.
>>
>>47897932
A whole regiment?
>>
>>47897932
R E G I M E N T
E
G
I
M
E
N
T
>>
>>47897149
Someone please turn this into loss.jpg
>>
>>47897149
Are you literally retarded, or is this one of them "bait threads" I keep hearin on aboot?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.