[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tg/, when's the last time you washed your dice? Years of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47 KB, 607x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47 KB, 607x1080
/tg/, when's the last time you washed your dice? Years of accumulated finger oils, cheeto dust, and dice bag fuzz all marinating together can't be good for your dice. You might want to give 'em a nice cleaning once in a while. Have some respect, ya know?
>>
>>47896350
you know, thats not something I had considered important...granted, my dice are all low-use I could probably afford to give them a scrub.

suggested methods?
>>
>>47896350
>soaking them in soap water will get them clean
Jesus
>>
>>47896453
>Step 1: Acquire sturdy bucket.
>Step 2: Fill bucket with soap, water, sponge bits, and dice
>Step 3: Seal bucket as tightly as possible.
>Step 4: Kick bucket down the biggest hill you can find.Tape it with your phone.
>Step 5: Post to youtube, enjoy clean dice.
>>
>>47896453
Ultrasonic bath full of citrinox would be best
>>
>washing the luck off
enjoy your no crits, plebs
>>
>>47896453
Stick 'em in a sock bag and throw them in with your laundry
>>
>>47896494

That's how I clean myself

Are you saying that's why I smell awful all the time?
>>
>>47896662
Yes
>>
>>47896350
The real question is - when was the last time you washed your keyboard?
>>
>>47896350
Naw, it's cool. I lick them clean.
>>
File: 1442751158803.gif (387 KB, 269x270) Image search: [Google]
1442751158803.gif
387 KB, 269x270
>>47896608
Leprechaun blood isn't soluble in soap and water, you would need a pint of mercury/goat's blood solution or at least one high-tensile-strength black cat and a lot of elbow grease to get the luck off that many dice. Provided the dice already had some luck on them
>>
>>47896737
I blast it with semen every morning. Should be as effective as using a power washer.

If not, then never in the eight years I've owned it
>>
>>47896869
>I blast it with semen every morning.
>Should be as effective as using a power washer.
I don't want to disappoint you, anon, but the impact power of your semen is not nearly enough to remove dirt, and the semen is a liquid viscous enough to actually stick to dirt.

What are the chemical components of your semen? Does it contain organic-soluble acids?
>>
>>47897781
does yours not?
>>
>>47896869
I want to say this is wrong but who am I to question something that worked for 8 year when the expected lifetime is half as much?
>>
>>47897815
No. Are you part-xenomorph?
>>
>>47897847
why? does that matter?

RACIST
>>
>>47897912
You mean "lacist", light?
>>
>>47897970
...I'm not asian...
>>
>>47896737
This

Whining about your dice seems pointless considering you are touching your mouse and keys, then touching your face and lips. You've done it 20 times in the last ten minutes. Your mouse and keyboard are statistically the second filthiest thing in your household, beaten only by the sink sponge. By comparison you can eat from your toilet seat, or the bottom of your garbage can.

So why complain about dice which are always stored dry and rarely handled?
>>
>>47896350
I don't eat cheetos nor anything super salty, so cleaning my dice never seemed to be a problem.
I did do it once after a coke on it, with warm water, light detergent and hand dry with a cloth/or air dry in a sunny place.
>>
>>47896350
About a month or two ago. I haven't been in a game in two months so it's fine
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.