[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Space ship setting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: only dreams.png (965 KB, 972x886) Image search: [Google]
only dreams.png
965 KB, 972x886
You have to pick a ship, an AI, crew and mission. Feel free to review and comment on each others choices.

I've picked an industrial but sturdy ship, with two AIs to ensure redundancy in the event of malfunction, and a highly trained and disciplined crew.

I am ensuring that they will not fuck up by taking a very low risk mission; obtain eggs from a primitive alien species, and place them in cryo.

Should be pretty routine. Milk run really. nothing is gonna go wrong.
>>
File: landsknechte_3.jpg (50 KB, 310x402) Image search: [Google]
landsknechte_3.jpg
50 KB, 310x402
This thread is now about Landsknechts.

Talk about how you don't give a fuck what you're wearing and how many feathers you got.
>>
>>47894970
>two AIs to ensure redundancy in the event of malfunction
Two AIs so when they go rogue there's TWO AIs trying to make you eat vacuum, in case you take down one.
>>
Did you know that Landslnechte could wear what ever the fuck the wanted, because the Kaiser declared that they shouldn't be bothered with clothing laws during their short and glorious lifes as mercenaries.
>>
File: Landsknechte.jpg (287 KB, 1343x728) Image search: [Google]
Landsknechte.jpg
287 KB, 1343x728
>>47895489
They decided to go as pompous as possible with it and seized as much clothes as they could, which was a lot, before sewing it all together.

Also they were massive arsonists.
>>
Landsknechts are overrated.
>>
>>47894970
who's the one who's not SHODAN? don't know who that is. I thought maybe it was XERXES, but fanart version or something?
>>
>>47895902
Go ahead then, tell me about a army from their time that could take them?
>>
>>47895940
That's CABAL.
>>
>>47895961
I don't care about their time, they sound boring and overhyped now.
>>
>>47896015
You know who would disagree with you?
The Kaiser.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.