[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>From east to west 816 miles >From north to south 930 miles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 152779.jpg (2 MB, 2558x1550) Image search: [Google]
152779.jpg
2 MB, 2558x1550
>From east to west 816 miles
>From north to south 930 miles

Would that be too small for a setting?
>>
>>47894947
That's about the size of the British Isles, right?
>>
>>47894947
Listen here motherfucker, in WoD you make due with a CITY. Usually just PART of a city at that. I don't think there's any shortage of generic fantasy bullshit that you can cram into such a large area.
>>
>>47894947
758000 miles square
versus the land area of britan, 121,684 mi2
>>
>>47894947
That sould have less to do with the size of the and more about how much there is to do in it.
A city can be enough assuming there is enough to keep your party interested
>>
>>47894971
About 200 miles wider than the Isles, including all of Ireland and the Irish sea, but north to south is very close

An extra 200 miles East-West gets a chunk of France, Belgium and the Netherlands up to about the Hague, roughly
>>
>>47894947

It's not the size that matters, but what you put in it.

Pendragon is smaller and that encompasses the entire Arthunian legend.
>>
You could make a pretty great campaign set in a single room. Hell, I might even do that now. Ideas?
>>
>>47895349
go back to /b/ that spawned you
>>
>>47895237
A Bunch of Kingdoms which are at war + several barbarian tribes + monsters. And I wonder if that might not seem too crammed.
>>
>>47897879
What is Japan?
>>
>>47897879

It's not that small actually. The surface of Italy is much smaller, not to mention mountains and harsh terrain.
>>
>>47894947
>Not the same area size as Jupiter
Fucking dropped
>>
>>47895326
Go read problem sleuth
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.