[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever play this? Found a few of my cards over the weekend,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: SW CCG.png (560 KB, 891x548) Image search: [Google]
SW CCG.png
560 KB, 891x548
Anyone ever play this?
Found a few of my cards over the weekend, from when I was a kid. Looked into the game because I never actually played it. Thinking about picking it up, because MTG costs too much.
>>
Sure, and while you're at it why not pick up the Battletech and Babylon 5 CCGs?
>>
>>47893682
Actually, the game in OP's pic still has an active community online.
>>
>>47893601
I had that set. That game didn't make any fucking sense.
>>
One of the best TCG/CCGs ever made, definitely the best card game based on the property. Game was complicated as all hell, and that was a turn off for a lot of people, but I absolutely adored this game. Still have all my cards.
>>
>>47897782
Is it in any way similar to the FFG card game?
>>
>>47893601
Played in high school, I remember buying the set at wal mart. Don't remember anything else.
>>
Still have all my cards. David Prowse signed my Darth Vader. Never picked up Naboo though and I think Tatooine and Limited are incomplete. At one point I had too many cards I was using them as bookmarks.
>>
>>47893601
I used to have this but never had anyone else to play it with so like a fool, I got rid of it.
>>
>>47897538
This. Had them all from the first set. Eventually ended up using them as roach material and never playing. PSX1 reigned supreme so no point at the time.
>>
>>47898672
it has a star wars theme and uses bits of cardboard.
>>
In Spain we played a lot with the few material that made it here, the community was asking retailers to purchase more boxes, that were already sold out the day of arrival. The game was too complex and the generation of new rules every set clogged it. It belongs to the final days of the 90´s and should stay there.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.