[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello man-things I'm trying to understand what the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
File: me.png (632 KB, 476x701) Image search: [Google]
me.png
632 KB, 476x701
Hello man-things I'm trying to understand what the fuck fuck is this ''love'' you speak of?
>>
>>47890933
Very stupid people get a very strong desire to breed and some call it love. In actuality it's an overhyped concept written about in books a lot because people want what they can't have.

Like giant metal golem literature, for example. People will never have it, but they still want it.
>>
>>47891304
he's probably confused because skaven females aren't sapient. That throws things off.
>>
>>47891304

>because people want what they can't have.

Just like you
>>
>>47890933
It's like hate, kinda. You know that sublime satisfaction you get from kill-stabbing a rival? Well, it's that same feeling, except from helping the one you love, or being with them and acknowledged by them.
>>
>>47891304
*tips*
>>
File: me.jpg (167 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
167 KB, 682x1024
love is, when you don't stab-kill someone because you feel-think you might need him later
>>
>>47891357
Sounds like mental illness to me.
>>
File: tortoise help.gif (2 MB, 195x271) Image search: [Google]
tortoise help.gif
2 MB, 195x271
It's an extreme form of group bonding.

A swarm can overcome many challenges, yes? There is power in numbers. But if you're a member of a swarm, you are at the mercy of more powerful members. At the level of individuals, you are at a disadvantage. But what if you were always part of a two-person team? Your enemy might be stronger than you alone, but with a friend to slink behind and cut his heel-tendons, you can win! But how to trust your partner?

This is what love is for. It is a strange mental state where two individuals care for each others goals as much as their own! They revel in their shared successes, and when insulted they plan their vengeance jointly. Always, they are a team of two! This makes them powerful and dangerous.
>>
>>47891314
Female skaven are just as intelligent as female humans.
>>
>>47891448
That's pretty much what he said.
>>
>>47891380
No, even if you don't need them for something, just because you like them.

Like, you know how you have a favorite spot in the skaven sleeping heap and a sword that smells just right? Like that, but with another person.
>>
>>47891448
>confusing intelligence and sapience.
>>
File: Bale_oooh.jpg (11 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
Bale_oooh.jpg
11 KB, 320x272
>>47891456
>>
You know ho when you skaven are alone you get anxious and depressed, and then you join back up with the pack? Love is that feeling you get when you find the pack, only it's for one person at a time.
>>
>>47891463
I don't follow-get you, man-thing
>>
File: 1441628643782.jpg (14 KB, 171x173) Image search: [Google]
1441628643782.jpg
14 KB, 171x173
>>47891456
>>
File: Rused.jpg (2 KB, 125x100) Image search: [Google]
Rused.jpg
2 KB, 125x100
>>
File: 1463601565864.jpg (70 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1463601565864.jpg
70 KB, 600x800
Love is a quality unique to the human male.
>>
>>47891568
Okay, let me pose a hypothetical.

If you knew a powerful clawleader thought you were smart and feared to cross you, who looked to you in all important affairs, how would you feel?
>>
>>47891659
Like I am the next clawleader soon-soon after his fast-cruel demise
>>
>>47891612
You clever git
>>
>>47891647
You know, skaven females are slug-like breeding machines sequestered away from the general populace. That leaves only other males to bond with for the vast majority of the species. Makes you think.
>>
Bend over and I'll show you.
>>
>>47891702
Reminds me of Celts a little except celtic women were fucking whores and rejected men were forced to well

fuck other men
>>
>>47891702
It really does. Male friendship is stronger than Female love.
>>
>>47891688
Okay...huh. Let's try this again...

Right, you know how you're always feeling disrespected, unappreciated, surrounded by fools who don't recognize your genius or even care?

Imagine there was a skaven who did care, who wanted to listen and praised your brilliance, and never even tried to snitch secrets to your clawleader. How would that make you feel.
>>
>>47891767
Skavens reimagined as Spartan society? 300 stormvermins forming a shield wall, ready to defend their battle-battle brother?
>>
>>47891790
What?

I mean sure, that's a cool idea. I was just airing my /r9k/ tendencies.
>>
>>47891818
Ancient greek held male friendship to be stronger bond than romantic love between male and female, it's not a big stretch. Then again, the idea of Skaven jocks broing it up with their bros is hilarious. That keeps them successful, above the regular beta backstabby Skaven peons.

(that and the popped collars)
>>
>>47891771
Sketchy, why he not sneak-sneak secret to clawleader, must be deep-cunning plotter.
>>
>>47891942
Well yes, of course, and you are wise to catch him, but that came later. How did the PRAISE ITSELF feel? Knowing it was accurate and true?
>>
>>47890933
Baby
Don't hurt me
No more
>>
I'm so glad this thread didn't devolve into rat ass.
>>
>>47892972
Now that you've said that someone is bound to post Ink-Eyes lewds.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.