[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a low level adventuring group, ride along the road >spot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Goblin.jpg (6 KB, 175x287) Image search: [Google]
Goblin.jpg
6 KB, 175x287
>be a low level adventuring group, ride along the road
>spot three dragons who are torturing someone
>engage dragons in conversation, eventually persuade them to leave
>you have saved a crippled goblin(dragons singed off three of his limbs)
>goblin tells you, his tribe is prepping up an attack on nearby village

What do with goblin?
>>
File: 243-11-Skeletor-Meat-Hands.png (712 KB, 950x696) Image search: [Google]
243-11-Skeletor-Meat-Hands.png
712 KB, 950x696
>>47890059
Why, I would gain the trust of the noble goblin tribe and slaughter the feeble peasants! I would then convince the goblins to fight under my banner of House Salzaharius and march on to conquer the Sword Coast!

... I should do this in Friday's session, in fact, I will demand to the Dungeon Lord that this be done! It will be done, I beckon thee to rally to my banner, harken my call goblinoids! Today, the village, tomorrow the world!
>>
mercykill or heal, depending on how tortured
let go away or take with the party, depending on how much you trust him
take gobbo with you, may turn out to be a nice companion
>>
>>47890059
'Well we better get you out of here before you get tortured by humans with pitch forks pal. How are ya at sneakin -n- scouting?'
>>
>>47890059
Mercykill and reincarnate it as a human or halfling.
>>
Sounds like a perfect party mascot once we hook up with some peg limbs (doesn't matter if his remaining limb is an arm or leg, all three slots are getting pirate peg legs).

Eventually, setting and gold stockpile allowing, we could hook him up with some magic robot arms (especially if Warforged are in the setting). Failing that, we capture a blind a ogre, strap the Goblin to his shoulder, and we have a hilarious slapstick duo.
>>
>>47890125

So does your character sound like Skeletor because I read your whole post in a Skeletor voice.
>>
>>47892176
NNNYEEEAAA
>>
>>47890125
>Goblins caring that you rescued thier own

Nigga the goblins probably set him up to get dragon mauled. Goblins are cunts
>>
>>47890059
Both my NG ranger and LE necromancer would replace the goblin's limbs and encourage him to follow their path.
One would do it in the pursuit of goodness and balance, and the other simply for the opportunity to craft a minion with magical limbs.
>>
>three (3) Dragons are torturing a single goblin
>crippled goblin somehow becomes important NPC

OK well your games are pretty much so different from my conception of D&D that I have no idea what you are looking for.
>>
>>47890059
"Then your tribe had best beat us there if they want anything, because we're raiding that town too! But hey, maybe the Keeper will agree to hire on some more fod- ah... goblin soldiers!"
>>
>>47891819
"Pretty shit without my limbs tbhsmhfam"
>>
>>47894735
ROBOT LIMBS IT IS!
>>
>>47894750
Beep Boop fuck the dragons.
>>
File: Transparent_skeletor.png (281 KB, 555x571) Image search: [Google]
Transparent_skeletor.png
281 KB, 555x571
>>47892176
Even though I recollect no knowledge of ever reading about this "Skeletor" everyone keeps mentioning in the past five thousand years, I would say that I apparently sound like him so people will stop bothering me with such drivel!

Can't an un-man be both a wizard of the fine deathly arts and a hunk? I think so!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.