[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am drunk, have some of the Ravandil script.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Warhammer SOTHR map.png (2 MB, 1309x982) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer SOTHR map.png
2 MB, 1309x982
Ravandil: Shut the fuck up Bitchworth, get your sorry ass back into the forest and shit in a bush or something, we’re on a quest to save the fucking world and I can’t be arsed to deal with your bullshit right now.

Bitchworth: Ooohh, but Ravandil, you know we can’t let you leave unless you make a trade with us… You know how the saying goes around here, you either pay with some grass… or with your ass.

Some dude: Oh man, I didn’t join this quest to be fucked by elves!

Ravandil: For fuck’s sake. Urist, you know what to do.

Urist: ALRIGHT! LISTEN TO ME YOU POLE-PROPORTIONED DENDROPHILES! IF YOU TRY ANYTHING NASTY WITH THE BITCHBOY OVER HERE I’M GONNA TAKE YOUR FUCKING ARROWS AND SHOVE THEM INBETWEEN YER POLISHED FINGERNAILS! I AM GOING TO TAKE THAT BOW STRING OF YOURS AND STRING YOU UP BY YOUR FUCKING FORESKIN UNTIL GRAVITY GIVES YOU A BOTCHED CIRCUMCISION AND PLAY IT LIKE A FUCKING VIOLIN! I’M GOING TO HEADBUTT YOU UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING BUT A BUTT LEFT! I’M GOING TO COLOUR THAT LITTLE PANSY GREEN SKIRT RED USING YER FUCKING BONE MARROW! YOU BETTER BELIEVE YOU’RE GOING TO WISH THAT YOU WERE NEVER BORN, ‘CAUSE I’LL MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU NEVER WERE, YE ATROCIOUS FUCKIN’ BOIL ON THE FACE OF REALITY! I WILL-

Skaven assassin: What the fuck fuck is going on here?
-----------------------------------

Anchors Narrator: After deeply insulting the elves and scaring them away, our threesome of heroes make their way to the Skaven hellscape. Little did they know, they were being closely followed by the sinister assassin that sam-fishered the shit out of that wizard in the first episode. However, little did they know they were being watched by the rat fuck wizard…
>>
>>47889890
When is part 3
>>
>>47889890
Who the fuyck was that dude supposed to be, Karl?
>>
>>47890064
Urist is an average dwarf.
>>
>>47889890
I cringe every time.
>>
>>47890243
The other one.
>>
>>47890283
Gay elf is an average elf.
>>
>>47890616
That happens in no setting.
>>
>>47890664
Spoken like a gay elf
>>
>>47890788
Anon, if you don't know a thing, you should not talk about a thing. This may save you from someone beating your little dumb ass up for talking shit.
>>
>>47890616
The one that labeled "some dude" in the script, you fucking elven twink.
>>
>>47890854
Oh, that's just some dude. He's average for a human.
>>
>>47890827
>Anon, if you don't know a thing, you should not talk about a thing. This may save you from someone beating your little dumb ass up for talking shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.