[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tired of being hunted for food, the animals in your setting have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8
Tired of being hunted for food, the animals in your setting have risen up in revolt.
>>
>>47885130
They are met with demons, Morlocs, and power-armored soldiers. They are fucked.
>>
>>47885279

That's what you think
>>
>>47885304
Fuckin' rabbits.
>>
>>47885130
>Sir, sir! The rabbits are revolting!
>Alright, alright, we'll have the vegetable stew tonight. No need to get so fussy about it.
>>
>>47885130

There's a part of me that's imagining Franciscan monks complaining to themselves about what a bunch of furfags those Benedictines were. Something about the rabbit with the loincloth, and the "One monk to a bed" rule.
>>
>>47885130
Wasn't there a movie with this premise?

I don't remember much about it; it was a long time ago in middle school I think. Supposedly an allegory for the communist revolution in Russia, or so the teacher said.
>>
>>47886062

Animal farm
>>
>>47886062
Not a movie, a book.

Animal Farm.

>"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."
>>
>>47885839

Good
>>
>>47885130
Having not been considered food on the same level as lesser beasts and concerned with this development, the great predators join the humans in suppressing the rebellion of the prey.
>>
>>47886107

Then they die too
>>
>>47885130
We're playing Gamma World.
This is just part of the setting.
>>
>>47886090
There was two movies adaptations made.
>>
This will not turn out well with some of the species I made are considered other dimensional abominations
>>
>>47886123
>Zootopia: Medieval Edition
>>
>>
File: 1456275112613-2.jpg (566 KB, 1000x1224) Image search: [Google]
1456275112613-2.jpg
566 KB, 1000x1224
These rabbits are the halflings of my setting. They ride giant snails and live in insular, oftentimes xenophobic communities.
>>
>>47891534

Do they cut foreigners to pieces?
>>
>>47891692
How else will they get the stock for the delicious stews they make? Snails don't have bones.
>>
Post medieval monkeys.
>>
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.