[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many different outfits per campaing will your character have?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: seconds-hazel.gif (93 KB, 200x500) Image search: [Google]
seconds-hazel.gif
93 KB, 200x500
How many different outfits per campaing will your character have?
>>
>>47883644

Yes, Hazel was a great character.
>>
>>47883868

>implied to be at the very least bi.
>ends up with the fat beta cuck at the end.
>>
>>47884309
>I'm sad because a character isn't as gay as I think they should be
Back to Tumblr with you
>>
>>47884309

All she said when Katie asked her if she was into guys was a timid "I dunno" and that was most likely she be sure she's a timid introvert who didn't like talking about that shit with her boss.

Plus the "fat beta cuck" was the one who stoned up and asked her out
>>
>>47883644
Quite a few. She changes to match the style of clothing of the town (and social stratum, as applicable) so she stands out less, which is good for gathering information. From arm candy at a fancy gala to the slovenly passed-out drunk at the bar.
>>
File: ready to wear.jpg (655 KB, 1980x1547) Image search: [Google]
ready to wear.jpg
655 KB, 1980x1547
>>47883644
>How many different outfits?

All of them.
>>
Well she's been in two different types of robes and a maid outfit so far.
>>
>>47884435
I like clothes, but there's some part of me that's always wanted to just find something that works and do this.
>>
>>47883644
At least 3, a home set, a court set and a road set. Usually will add a comfy set, for in house living only and if in an area that feels winter a winter clothing set. If I don't do my own laundry in the, because we are staying in town alot, I'll also get backups of each so that I can send them to the laundress every week or so. Also if I play an alchemist of any kind, add a lab set.
>>
File: Alonzo's growth.png (59 KB, 1814x582) Image search: [Google]
Alonzo's growth.png
59 KB, 1814x582
Plumes > Pauldrons
>>
>>47886215
I like this a lot, it shows a very logical progression in his abilities and potential.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.