[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA thread #906: 682 is Best Girl! Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65
File: JC.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47874887
>>
>>47883527
Don't tempt someone to actually post a picture of that. It exists.
>>
>>47883541
I refuse to believe that, I have too much faith in humanity.
>>
To the question about how demiplanes could be attached to objects, I don't exactly remember the method, but it had something to do with a permanent gate to the demiplane or something similar on the object in question.
>>
For those of you who took the A Protector perk in Innistrad what plans do you have for it? (Other than making an angel in parenting jump to watch over your child in parenting jump that is)
>>
File: tumblr_m2nb6mViBA1qaf237o1_1280.jpg (191 KB, 1280x870) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2nb6mViBA1qaf237o1_1280.jpg
191 KB, 1280x870
>>47883541
>>47883564
>>
Rolled 3 (1d10)

>>47883202
23 Pirates of the Caribbean
Pirate -100
Port Royal
Age 32
Curse Like A Sailor -100, Steady at the Helm -100, Swordsman, Sing Us a Tune -100, Master of the Code -200, Fancy Footwork -200, Sea Turtles, Mate -300,
Sword, Uniform -50, Nice Hat -50, Bottle of Rum -100, Magic Compass -200,
Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner +100, Part of the Ship, Part of the Crew +300,
Honestly, I don't remember much of this one, though I did get a scan of the Kraken and could clone it if I need to. At least, the memories are rather odd. I seem to remember talking right funny and being chased by a guy with a tentacle beard. I may have turned Captain Jack Sparrow into an immortal Vamp/weretigershark hybrid, though I don't remember if he won the bet to get that. If he lost he still got immortality, but as a wereotter.
Continue
1 Changeling the Lost
2 Viscera Cleanup Detail
3 Devil May Cry
4 Madoka
5 Bleach
6 Johnny Test
7 Final Fantasy XIV
8 Twilight
9 Innistrad
10 Red Line
>>
To ask this again, what do you do with MoM's Place of Power and worship bonus?
>>
File: Saber.jpg (42 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
Saber.jpg
42 KB, 500x363
>>47883527
>>
>>47883527
706 is better

>>47883607
wwhhyyyyy.

Also, have a Build!
Jump 79: Babylon 5
>Origin
Alias: Captain Jane Doe
Sex: Female
Drop-In
>Perks
Iron Will--major buff to willpower, psychic resistance
Stone Cold--nothing is shocking
Asceticism--can survive on less food and sleep than everyone else (roughly halved)
Hyperspace Awareness--always know where are and where need to be, never be lost
Medical Training--have full xenobiological medical training and well-appointed surgery installed in Talyn
Surveyor--able to find and map valuables
Mechanic--comprehensive training in mechanics, starship/space station repair and maintenance.
>Drawbacks
Agoraphobic--have panic attacks in large open areas, to point that more open areas of B5 are trouble

So I grew up watching this, but I remember next to nothing about the show's happenings. We start out by setting up a trade company, sometimes get involved with the happenings around the station. Talyn really does not like the Vorlon ships, something about them being jerks to him on the ship-to-ship frequencies. Krystal enjoyed meeting the new aliens, even if Psycorps had it out for her for not being corps-approved. Our argument was that she's not human, and any Psycorps agent that tries anything will come down with a severe case of dead. They decided to leave us alone about four agents later.
>>
>>47883650
Devil May Cry, gonna add demon/devil to my biology now(bout time I got to counterweight my angelness). Need a new 3.
>>
>>47883564
Anon do you doubt the internet?
>>
Quick, post about your jumper's waifus, while you still have the chance!
>>
File: 350px-Color_Wheel.jpg (59 KB, 350x351) Image search: [Google]
350px-Color_Wheel.jpg
59 KB, 350x351
So then, Jumpers. Now that we're finally getting MtG jumps, what colors are you?
>>
>>47883684
TITS
>>
>>47883684
ASSES
>>
>>47883692
all 5 plus pink from unglued.
>>
>>47883692
Black, white, red, maybe a little blue on the side shomewhere but not much.
>>
>>47883607
Please tell me that is just fan art and not an actual game.
>>
>>47883684
CAKES
>>47883692
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjp-Gyo5tNM
>>
File: 350px-Cleric_big.png (117 KB, 350x393) Image search: [Google]
350px-Cleric_big.png
117 KB, 350x393
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>47882929
There's already some queued items, but in this case it makes sense. Thanks, anon!

>>47882868
3. Showa Kamen Rider Part 1

- Background: Drop-In
- Perks: Steady Hands {800}, Stylish {Discount, 600}, Even If There Is No God Or Buddha... {200}
- Items: Official Soundtrack {150}, Kamen Rider Manga Collection {100}, New Cyclone {0}
- Future: Move On

>"Racer, keep an eye on me, okay? I'm going to determine how this contraption works."

>concerned whinnying

>"I'll be fine, I'm sure!"

>CRASH

>"I was wrong. I was so very wrong."

Yes, I know Drop-Ins get motorcycle proficiency for free. I just thought this was funnier.

>1. Jade Cocoon
>2. Monster Rancher
>3. Showa Kamen Rider Part 2
>4. Fairy Tail
>5. FFTA
>6. Undertale
>7. KanColle
>8. Strike Witches

>>47880788
Almost forgot to place these on the queue. That leaves:

>Kung Fu Panda, Wakfu, Splatoon, Aion, Teen Titans, and Cardcaptor Sakura

All waiting in line.
>>
>>47883711
Fuck didn't make in time.
>>
>>47883692
Blue green perhaps.
>>
>>47883692
Probably Esper. White, Blue, and Black.
>>
>>47883692
Red White Blue. But less Jeskai, more Captain America.
>>
>>47883692
I like Bant, so White Blue Green.
>>
>>47883692
I'd say... Black/Red/Green. Parasitic, Impulsive, and Interdependent halves of the colors specifically.

No clue if that's how it actually works, but it feels like it fits.
>>
>>47883856
Re-posting this from the previous thread.
>How long would it take for a power granted through Sacrificial Bestowment take to reach full strength.
>>
>>47883913
Oh. Sorry.

I'm pretty sure I've ruled on that before, so give me some time to search 4plebs before I start contradicting myself.
>>
>>47883929
Thanks.
>>
>>47883684
More than one waifu will wreck your laifu.

Hear about my wrecked laifu:

Wife--waiting for me at home, even if she don't know it. kind and nurturing, she'll take care of anyone that's pathetic enough like me.

Emmy--Been with me since the beginning. Sarcastic and stubborn to levels that keep me on my toes. She's also my moral compass in most instances.

Chartreuse--hypercompetent kuudere valet. keeps me on schedule and organized, to the point that she's often the one actually leading things.

Chicky--playful and energetic. her first conscious act after becoming a shipgirl was to punch me through a dune and demand to know why I named her the Headless Chicken.

E--very motherly and protective, best friends with Rae and Chicky. She's taken over as the main cook, trading off between me and Chartreuse. There was a point where I programmed all of my Boys to say "Yes, Mommy" instead of "Aye, Sah!" much better than the original "Roger roger", I say.. She started giving me some weird looks after that...

Rae and Hime are my other long-term companions, but they're less waifu and more very close friends.
>>
>>47883711
Pink?
>>
File: BS_Magnolia_Bishop.png (121 KB, 279x575) Image search: [Google]
BS_Magnolia_Bishop.png
121 KB, 279x575
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>47883692
My best guess for now is White/Green!

>>47883731
4. Showa Kamen Rider Part 2

- Perks: Resourceful {Free}, Ride Like The Wind {900}, Good Genes {Discount, 800}
- Items: Kamen Rider Black & Kamen Rider Black RX Blu-Ray Set {750}, Kamen Rider Movies Blu-Ray Set {700}, Blueprint-Z {500}, Road Sector {200}, Stylish Wardrobe {100}, Contact List {0}

>"Niahc, are you sure about this?"

>"You've crashed enough times to get the hang of it. Thank the gods for Elixir, huh?"

>"That is true. Let's see here. Remove the 'kickstand,' hands on the 'handlebars,' keep an eye on the 'throttle,' and... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

>"Awww, look at 'er. I'll just see what's next while she keeps herself busy."

>1. Jade Cocoon
>2. Monster Rancher
>3. Kung Fu Panda
>4. Fairy Tail
>5. FFTA
>6. Undertale
>7. KanColle
>8. Strike Witches.
>>
>>47883692
Blue and Red.
>>
>>47883692
White/Red, with a splash of black
>>
>>47883692
Black, Blue, Red, White. In that order of importance.

Green doesn't really fit.
>>
>reading PS238 jump mentioned in last thread
>sees drop-in description
> >Suddenly you find yourself wearing a ludicrous costume, shaking hands with a man wearing a rather technological looking headband. "Welcome aboard 'Jumper', I think you'll find PS238 a good challenge for someone of your unique and varied abilities." You may not take a Homeroom; you are now a member of the teaching staff. You’re stuck with whatever your age and body were at the end of your last Jump.

... Hoo boy, that ain't going to end well.

>keeps reading. sees the Good Morning Class! perk that's mandatory for drop-ins
> >you're good at teaching, in addition to a baseline of knowledge, you learned about teaching from Herschel's teaching machine you're actually a natural at this, and have managed to pick up a few things for miss Kyle's experience as well. Whenever you try to teach something normally teachable you'll find you do it a little bit quicker and a lot more enjoyably.

... REALLY ain't going to end well.

>The government liaison that regularly visits PS238: “So, Jumper, why'd you decide to be a teacher at PS238?”
>Jumper: “I... didn't? I literally just found myself shaking hands with the principal, he was welcoming me to the school.”
>TGLTRVP: oh fuck me, has Cranston found a way past his psi-damping headband?!
>Jumper: "Yeah, and then I got all this knowledge stuffed into my head about how to be a teacher. It pays well, so blah blah
>TGLTRVP: fuck!
>_epic shitstorm of plot derailment ensues_
>>
>>47883979
Come to a land where monsters rule.
>>
>>47883913
>>47883947
>So, how long would it take for someone to master a Magatama (with Boosted Chosen of Raphael/Herald powers) gained through Sacrificial Bestowment?
>About 40 years for them to draw on all the juice in it, then two centuries to work back up to full level, if you mean a Magatama with both Boosted CoR and Herald powers. The second number goes down to a century if you mean only one of the two.

Now, this is only one powerset, but you can safely scale the time required based on how powerful whatever you're giving out is compared to those.

If you really want a specific number, you'll need to tell me what power it is, and that route of separate rulings is guaranteed to become self-contradictory and plain stupid given how shit at math I am.
>>
>>47883692
Blue, Black, and Green with just a dash of White.
>>
>>47883692
> Became a Vampire, w/ Sangromancy
> Solidly Black
> Took Decadent Mansion, which acts as a Red/Black Mana Bond
> Took Protector, allowing creation of Angels
> Angels are solidly White
> Most other jumps are focused around technological research and gains
> Often with employ natural aesthetics, greenery, water, sunlight
> Aligns frequently with Chaos
> Occasionally aligns with Law
> Places great emphasis on logic and research
> Places great faith in emotion and passion
> Prefer holy powers and aesthetics
> Disdain raising the undead, finds it gross
> Frequently steal from others, objects, knowledge, power, like a parasite
> Focused on self preservation above all else

I... don't... know.
>>
>>47883588
Make Angels to watch over each World after I'm gone. My goal is to make each world I go to a better place when I leave it, than it was when I entered. This greatly helps with that goal.

>>47883684
Alice, Mera, Trisha, Luna Lovegood, Elsa, Rheastrasza(Kill Deathwing to save her),
My Ship Girls(I have yet to name these two groups OOC), Mizore, Sarah Kerrigan,
Akitsu, Yashima, Kocho, Juvia, Maybe Erza, Azula, Zhang Jiao, My Divinity bride,
Nonon , My Qunari Ally, The Choir of Righteous Fury, Elizabeth, Yuriko,
Hopefully Death of the Endless, Hopefully Lady Death, Neliel, Maybe Harribel,
My Jaeger Partner, Female Form Hastur, Raven, Serana, Kara Zor'el and all Alternative versions of her, Light of Terra in Human form,
Neeshka, Laylamon, Argetvindr, Dis, Keristraza(Beat the shit out of Malygos BEFORE he gets his claws on her), Avacyn

>>47883692
Red and White most likely.
>>
>>47884064
Good news, Konata. You're one of the rare 5-color aligned ones.
>>
>>47883607
I'd play it.
>>
>>47883692
Black/Blue with a hint of Green. I mean I'm not the amoral dickbag most Black/Blue characters are but a lot of my motivatons and abilities fall in that category.
>>
>>47883692
All except red
I have no idea how mtg works
>>
>>47884061
How about a Sacrificial Bestowment magatama? Can someone have multiple magatama in them at once?
>>
What am I supposed to do in Minecraft and Terreria for 10 years if there's no plot?
>>
>>47884166
Build and survive.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 223x310
>>47884123
Pretty sure that would make you a literal huge dick. See pic related, the only creature that matches those colors.
>>
File: Behold A Jumper.png (341 KB, 479x506) Image search: [Google]
Behold A Jumper.png
341 KB, 479x506
>>47884166
Diggy diggy hole.

Jumpers. Tell me of the times you kept your usual weird appearances/mannerisms while doing mundane jobs/tasks and how others took to it when they saw it.
>>
>>47884166
I can't comment on Minecraft, but for Terraria you spend 10 years farming the Moon Lord for his rare drops.
>>
Any way I can go about turning my soul into a pocket dimension?
>>
>>47883692
Red, Green, White, Blue

Shit, wasn't there a set of Jumper MtG cards that Gol D. Roger came up with a while back?
>>
>>47883973
Unhinged is fun like that.
>>
>>47884212
He make Planeswalker Cards for some of us. Mine is on another computer sadly.
>>
>>47884166
I got the Village location, so I basically spent ten years playing sandbox Populous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Populous
>>
>>47884061
Interesting, thanks.
>>
File: Yd6vnSk.png (429 KB, 396x554) Image search: [Google]
Yd6vnSk.png
429 KB, 396x554
>>47884212
>>47884228
>pic related

>>47883692
...probably Red/Green/White/Blue.
>>
>>47883692
At least a good portion Black and a good heap of Blue, I think. Maybe at least a little White due to some order preference?
The first two fit at least to how I tend to end up, anyways.
>>
>>47883650
24 Devil May Cry
Age 18
Devil May Cry the Animated Series
Scholar -100
Cuh-Ray-Zee!, Taunting, Weapon Swapping, Down with the Sickness, Enhanced learning, Weapon crafting -200, Demonologist -350, Get Set!,
Sick Clothing, Unlimited supply of Strawberry Sundae -50, Unlimited supply of Pizza -100, Holy weapon Cache, EXCEED Weapon -300,
Trickster, Dark Slayer, Quicksilver -200, Swordmaster -200,
Legendary Dark Knight Mode +500,
Now that I have the necessary know how, there is plenty of demon dna out there just waiting for me to kill the owners for samples. Upgrade myself into a demon to balance my angelic improvements from Bayonetta. Have fun talking in the bar with Dante and Bayonetta, I wonder if I've met them yet? Did I say something before I left that led to her being angry with me when I first got here last time? My head hurts.
Continue
1 Changeling the Lost
2 Viscera Cleanup Detail
3 no suggestions so free pick
4 Madoka
5 Bleach
6 Johnny Test
7 Final Fantasy XIV
8 Twilight
9 Innistrad
10 Red Line
>>
>>47884124
...You know.

At no point did I ever think people might have other people use Sacrificial Bestowment. Uh, I was gonna go on a speech about how I just smiled and nodded, or ignored talks of it but- ANYWAY.

It'll be part of your demon powers/whatever you got in SMT, which means there's no real answer to that question without knowing what else you got.

Considering I ruled in IRC that Sacrificial Bestowment couldn't give Infectious Bite (the universal perk- I never elaborated on it but I did consider that they'll likely get a form-specific version of it if you made them a Van Helsing native monster.), I'm of the mind you either can't give it at all, or whoever you give it will only be able to further pass along their demonic powers.

Learning/growing, no. But once they master their Magatama, they can just put another one in. If you want someone to use multiple Magatama powersets before mastering them, they'll need to take one out and put another one in.

Although, while the powerset won't develop further, they can still use it even if they swap Magatama without mastering the previous.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>47884325
forgot to roll
>>
>>47884340
twilight, need a new 3 and 8.
>>
>>47884166
Become stronk. What, do you think you just start with all the power from perks like Equivalent Exchange? You've gotta build the necessary infrastructure to take advantage of your power here in these parts, motherfucker..
>>
>>47883692
Probably more black than I should be comfortable with.
What can I say? I like eating gods for power ups.
That I also occasionally consume entire worlds for more mass and energy doesn't help. At least they're mostly uninhabited. Terraria is so useful.
>>
>>47883692
I think something like White/Green, but I'm not sure because I'm not overly familiar with MtG.
>>
>>47884352
I almost want to be a twilight vampire and not purchase sparkles. Walk around in the sun and just look normal, laugh at the local discoballs.
>>
>>47884377
Most of us use Mystcraft or mario paintings for that kind of thing. Mostly because those are also the best options for pocket universes in general, and so they can be used for other things, but Terraria works.
>>
>>47884329
When I asked in the past if I could use Sacrificial Bestowment to give my companions Sacrificial Bestowment you said yes.
>>
File: My Card.jpg (48 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
My Card.jpg
48 KB, 375x523
>>47884212
Top Hat found this for me in the archives.
Everyone please thank them.
>>
>>47883692
Out of curiosity, can you have Lands of and use magic of all five colors?
>>
>>47884541
Yes. There are even Cards that need all five colors.
There is one card I remember that needs 2 of every color, and instantly wins you the game
>>
File: Image.jpg (33 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
33 KB, 223x310
>>47884541
There are a few things that can make 'any color' mana, and there are some crazy powerful cards that need all colors.

>>47884573
Pic related.
>>
>>47884421
...I do believe I said so.

Fuck.

>>47884124
One month for them to start giving out half their power, six months for them to achieve mastery and start giving out their full power.

Keep in mind that this is without considering the time spent recovering, rather than using and training the ability. Whether it scales or not with the diminished effect of the ability in general is something I'll let you fanwank.
>>
>>47884541
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Color Alignment=/=Colors you can use.

That is to say, Color Alignment would be the colors required to summon you, but even if it only required two colors to summon you, that doesn't mean you couldn't use magic of other colors.
>>
>>47884592
Soooo... how would a Jumper go about making one of those?
>>
File: Bow of Infinite Fuck You's.jpg (42 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Bow of Infinite Fuck You's.jpg
42 KB, 375x523
>>47884516
Moar cards!
This one belongs to Red
>>
File: Roqueir.jpg (42 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Roqueir.jpg
42 KB, 375x523
>>47884658
>>
>>47884061
>>47884329
This brings to mind more questions about how this works.

In your example you say it takes 40 years to completely absorb the magatama but 200 years to reach full strength. You then say that they have to master completely or remove the magatama to put in a new one.

Does this mean that after they have absorbed the power in the magatama they would have to wait until they have mastered it to put in another since there would be no way to remove it anymore?
>>
File: Wakfu.jpg (49 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Wakfu.jpg
49 KB, 375x523
>>47884701
>>
File: 3-whitemagerefia-a.jpg (64 KB, 400x700) Image search: [Google]
3-whitemagerefia-a.jpg
64 KB, 400x700
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>47884037
>>47883979
5. Monster Rancher

- Background: New Member
- Perks: Dieting {Free}, Stat Sheet {900}, We Have An Understanding {Discount, 800}, Errantry {Discount, 700}, Carrots And Sticks {Discount, 500}
- Starting Monster: Lesione
- Items: Diamond {1 Free}, Exotic Bird {1 Free}, Ranch {1 Free}, Supplemental Items {400}, Golden Peach Seed {300}, Training Equipment {200}, The Contract {0}
- Future: Move On?

>"Oh, no! Plessy, are you alright? Let's see what's happened."

>"You poor thing. Here, let me get that splinter out. There, now. Is that better?"

>"Oy, Heddwyn. The Committee just pulled up your next stop. You're not gonna believe this one."

>1. Jade Cocoon
>2. Wakfu
>3. Kung Fu Panda
>4. Fairy Tail
>5. FFTA
>6. Undertale
>7. KanColle
>8. Strike Witches

>I'm out of healer/cleric pics that aren't White Mages
>>
File: Babylon.jpg (45 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Babylon.jpg
45 KB, 375x523
>>47884719
>>
File: Manyfist.jpg (49 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Manyfist.jpg
49 KB, 375x523
>>47884738
>>
>>47884757
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: Quicksilver.jpg (44 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Quicksilver.jpg
44 KB, 375x523
>>47884757
Seriously. Gol D. Roger did FANTASTIC work with these
>>
>>47884757
>Red Mana
>not straight up Black
>>
>>47884710
Not absorb. The magatama is still a separate part from them which can be removed at no ill effect. When I say "draw on all the juice in it", I mean that they can use everything in the Magatama, and start cultivating its power as a result. They can still remove it, and keep the power they have accumulated as a part of them (but not the potential held within the little worm). Mastery results in the Magatama becoming one with the host, so they don't have to remove it to put another one in.
>>
File: Konata.jpg (46 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Konata.jpg
46 KB, 375x523
>>47884777

>>47884788
I didn't make them
>>
>>47884798
I know, but still.
>>
>>47884737
You know if you ever land in 8 Bit theater watch out for black mage he might fall in love with ya.
>>
File: Red.jpg (49 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Red.jpg
49 KB, 375x523
>>47884798
Last one I've found this far. I'mma keep looking
>>
>>47884789
Ah, that is much clearer. Thank you.
>>
>>47884757
What's the point of it getting First Strike if it already has Double Strike?
>>
>>47884819
>Amazon huntress
>Not Demoness
>>
File: Image (1).jpg (30 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image (1).jpg
30 KB, 223x310
Any chance these could be added to the Innistrad jump?
>>
>>47884837
I think this was before Red went Full Demon
>>
>>47884603
What are you referring to when you say diminished effect? The powers they give before "mastering" it being weaker and/or reaching full strength slower?
>>
>>47884516
>>47884658
>>47884701
>>47884719
>>47884738
>>47884757
>>47884777
>>47884798
>>47884819
That's all I can Find of Gol D. Roger's Cards guys.
Thanks for paying attention. It was a fun trip down memory lane
>>
>>47884837
Wouldn't Red be both technically?
>>
>>47884846
Flying sheilds?
>>
File: Innistrad.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Innistrad.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Added a few pictures to Innistrad.

...This stupid 'store front' captcha never actually works, does it? The one that makes you pick them until no more show up.
>>
>>47884869
The first one.
>>
File: 1459620148408.jpg (92 KB, 720x871) Image search: [Google]
1459620148408.jpg
92 KB, 720x871
Someone mentioned last thread that you could attach demiplanes to objects, so could you attach a demiplane to your own soul if it was strong enough?

And if you were to
1. Repopulate your soul demiplane by reincarnating the boss souls of everything you've fought in your chain.
2. Give them the knowledge and ability to make their own demiplane attached to their soul.
3. With the caveat that they must pass this knowledge on to any of their own demiplane inhabitants who earn it.

Would this Eventually result in your soul becoming its own micro-multiverse with its own pantheon of gods that expands on its own as heroes/villains/mages/etc fight for the right to make their own demiplanes within your soul?
>>
>>47884911
Let's you temporarily turn people into angels. I think that the wings are behind the shield just so they didn't have to show how they stick onto the creature you equip it to.

Also looks cool.
>>
>>47884914
All the captchas are broken as fuck.
>>
So, JUmpers, I have a question for you. How would one shrink Treasure Planet (it's the size of, like, Pluto, right?) into somethign that would fit in the warehouse?

I really like the idea of that little teleportation machine that it serves as.
>>
>>47884957
*something

gah, typos.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>47884325
25 Twilight
Port Angeles, Washington
Age 16
Quileute -300
Enlightened, Student Identification, Really Nice Chest -50, No Sense -200, Fast Learner -300, Bloodhound -150, Alpha -200, Anti-Vampire -300, Phasing,
Unlimited Snack Cakes -100, Motorcycle -100, Exchange Student(Emma[Human, Quileute -300, Phasing])-100,
Volturi +200, Think of the Children +200, Shirt Aversion +100,
Well, this place. Trolling time, gonna troll the Cullens and slaughter volturi agents and the little insane slaughter children. Gonna troll the puppys, gonna troll everyone.
Continue
1 Changeling the Lost
2 Viscera Cleanup Detail
3 Madoka
4 Bleach
5 Johnny Test
6 Final Fantasy XIV
7 Innistrad
8 Red Line
>>
>>47884957
If you're after the teleportation tech, it would be far simpler to just dismantle the traps and reverse engineer it. You've got plenty of time to do it.
>>
>>47884938
This all depends on actually being able to attach the to objects, something that anon admitted they only vaguely remembered stuff relating to.
>>
>>47883692
Mostly Blue, with some White and Red thrown in for balance.

The wiki says that's a 'Jeskai'.
Are they cool?
>>
>>47884930
Well then the magatama they make as practice will need to be disposed of somehow to prevent accidental use of defective products. Are magatama fireproof?
>>
>>47884996
Red Line. I have no clues about this place. Need a new 8 though.
>>
File: mtgantispiral.jpg (41 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
mtgantispiral.jpg
41 KB, 375x523
>>47884886
Oh hey, it's those things! Well, here's mine. Bit out of date with recent developments, but there you go.
>>
>>47885016
...They're just worms.

Horrible demon worms, but worms nonetheless.

You can just step on them or something. Don't let them get near your face though.
>>
File: mtgblackstarmanifold.jpg (53 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
mtgblackstarmanifold.jpg
53 KB, 375x523
>>47885027
Aaaand something else. Have I ever mentioned that many years ago, I completely misunderstood what a Reality Marble is and can be capable of?
>>
>>47885027
>I saved yours as Man of the Spiral and forgot to post it
GOD DAMN IT
>>
>>47883692
White and Red. I favor action to inaction, morality to amorality, and "artistic" magic over "scientific" magic; while I do love science, I favor the "SCIENCE!" of a spark to the careful procedure of a scholar.

I also splash blue and green for elementalism.
>>
>>47884202
Is that what you did? I mostly did experiments on slimes.
And other monsters.
But mostly slimes.

Of course, I also took Frequent Flyer Miles, so I can farm drops as much as I want.
I've even got a world stuck in permanent Easymodo where I sealed off Hell to act as an impromptu vacation spot. The other two slots are used for resource farming and wildly dangerous experiments.

>>47884798
Oh my god, I remember this. Still just as perfect as ever. I am the spam-shit-til-it-dies jumper.
Disposable armies solve most problems.

>>47884914
In my experience, all the ones that make you pick them until no more show up are broken, and you're better off just reloading the captcha to get a regular select all.
But in terms of select alls, store fronts do tend to give me the most trouble. They tend to randomly say fuck you to me about 20% of the time.
>>
>>47885042
In that case I will have to make sure to not let my companions using one get into any high power fights, wouldn't want them to get hit in the head hard enough to damage to worm. That seems like it could be a big issue in late chain level fights.
>>
>>47885079
>Disposable armies solve most problems.
What about the problems of the heart?
Or worse, a bad hair day?
>>
>>47885008
Fair enough, I don't know enough about the setting to prove or disprove it myself. Research Time.
>>
File: chuckle.png (227 KB, 595x496) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.png
227 KB, 595x496
>>47885117
>problems of the heart

Disposable army of psychiatrists/human punching bags

>bad hair day

Disposable army of hairdressers/human punching bags
>>
>>47885042
Would those worms have difficulty getting through super durable jumper eyes?
>>
>>47885108
I was about to say that if a Magatama is actually damaged, their host has bigger problems. But considering how many wound ignorance and/or bodily redundance we've got? That's actually a real problem.

...Then there's the fact that some people consider skin-level durability the default form of damage resistance, rather than full body enhancement of physiological endurance, like I do.

Eh.
>>
>>47885117
Depends, Do we have a Disgaea world? Cause if so then Character Worlds from Disgaea 4 might do just that, or simply make them awesome. Can't remember... Perhaps.
>>
File: IT HUNGERS.gif (626 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
IT HUNGERS.gif
626 KB, 500x279
>>47885098
I saw it.

>>47885117
Bad... hair... day...?
I'm sorry, my eight different hair perks prevent me from understanding what those words mean.

Do you mean like when the gourmet cells in my hair freak out and try to eat a dinner table? Is that what that is?
>>
>>47885163
Only if you don't want them to.

~Magic~ will let them get through even if you should be too durable for them to do so, so long as you want it.
>>
>>47885006

Fair enough, but I suppose the ease really depends on exactly how mush of the planet is given over to the TP tech.
>>
>>47885193
That is a relief, I was worried that me and my companions would be unable to even get them through our eyes by the time we headed to SMT.

That is a flag! There are no street signs anywhere in that image!
>>
File: 1464266802244.jpg (139 KB, 1101x726) Image search: [Google]
1464266802244.jpg
139 KB, 1101x726
>>47883692
Pft. Colors. Artifacts all the way for me, with maybe a big of green and white for buffing enchantments.

TOTPK would probably be mostly blue, with a little black. The black is building but it's still early for him.
>>
>>47884914
>>47884952
>>47885225
The captchas have gotten a little broken lately haven't they.
>>
>>47885187
Sooner or later you are going to run into a world or drawback that overrides those hair perks.
>>
>>47885187
>That spoiler
PERVERT!
>>
File: smirk.png (254 KB, 487x518) Image search: [Google]
smirk.png
254 KB, 487x518
>>47883692
This chart makes no goddamn sense. I have like, ALL of the Order and NONE of the "morality" as defined by White. There aren't any truly omnipotent MTG characters so by definition nobody can really be said to be black and I've come to look down on parasitism but I'm cool with symbiosis, yet if amorality is a defining criteria than I guess I'd be a hazy shade of grey. And I totally embody lots of aspects of nature, just none of the hippy druid bullshit Green espouses-except maybe the interdependence thing in the context of being a hivemind.

The only things I can say for certain is I've done my level best over most of the aeons to not be a Red, and be as Blue da ba dee da ba die as possible, although in hindsight I...may have inadvertantly channeled all my innate Redness into that Blueification effort.

Which would make me...absolute Purple. Which I am.
>>
File: image.png (169 KB, 670x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169 KB, 670x360
>>47885117
>Problems of the heart?
Waifus and Companions are the best problem solvers when it comes down to this.

>Or worse, a bad hair day?
>bad hair day
Thats easy, just don't have hair anon, duh. How could you not understand that being bald is the obviously better choice? Pic fucking related, you upset the grandmaster of the Bald-Head-Clan.
>>
>>47885299
You generally don't have to fit all the aspects of a color, just some of them. I think ASA fits best as White and Blue - order and control, or absolute stasis. He's not really black - black is the color of ambition (omnipotence, in this case).
>>
File: I guess.jpg (66 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
I guess.jpg
66 KB, 800x800
>>47883692
Green primarily, then with tentatively tied white/red aspects since first and foremost a hiveminded dog and friends, then cleric/domestic clashing with chaos power/trickster aspects.

>Naya, filled with cat people
Goddammit its the curse of the Mau striking again. Every time I think I've gotten away it throws more cat people at me.
>>
File: 5044636089a8906342570l.jpg (38 KB, 409x402) Image search: [Google]
5044636089a8906342570l.jpg
38 KB, 409x402
>>47885282
Tee hee.

>>47885250
... actually, yeah! I have done that.
Well, aside from the obvious things like Gauntlets, which lock off all the perks.
I also took the drawback actually NAMED "Bad Hair Day" in Swat Kats.

I was an Egyptian Mau, and as a villain, I ran with that theme, wearing a ridiculous pharoah's crown with gold jewelry. Except it didn't really work right, and it looked more like I'd crashed into a costume shop.
That, and my hair looked like a rat's nest. Didn't matter if I combed or washed it. I looked like a hobo on Halloween.

Due to a combination of drawbacks, all the other villains were equally worthless and absurd, and we spent the whole time slumming it in what was otherwise a utopian police state, crawling through garbage dumps while telling stories about how things would be different if we were in charge.

That lasted for ten years.
>>
>>47883692
Okay, stupid question time.

I really liked the early MtG book, Arena. Can I get to that world from the current MtG Jump? Or will I have to build the Jump?
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

>>47884737
6. Strike Witches

- Striker: First-Generation Fighter
- Drawbacks: Stuck In The Past {1300}
- Perks: Defensive Sign "Directional Shield" {Free}, Restoration Sign "Top Gun Conditioning" {1100}, Restoration Sign "Genki" {900}, Restoration Sign "Heal" {500}, Perception Sign "Flawless Awareness" {Discount, 300}
- Items: Bomber Jacker {Free}, Callsign "Weisseblume" {Free}, Avionics Watch {200}, Compressed Space Weapons Bay {0}

>"How do I USE this thing?"

>"Don't look at me, Heddwyn. I just run this tour."

>"The 'bike' was one thing, but this is ridiculous!"

>"I have a feeling 'vehicle trouble' is gonna be a running theme."

>some time later

>"I swear I've been the most properly-dressed woman here! My goodness, the teenagers are going about without any bottoms at all! When did this become the fashion?"

>1. Jade Cocoon
>2. Wakfu
>3. Kung Fu Panda
>4. Fairy Tail
>5. FFTA
>6. Undertale
>7. KanColle
>8. Splatoon
>>
>>47885566
You're squid now.
>>
>>47885299
Morality doesn't mean doing good and amorality doesn't mean doing evil when referring to MtG. Rather, white's morality means "a belief in right and wrong" and blacks's amorality means "no belief in right and wrong". So if you believe that some things are absolutely wrong no matter what, then that's a white mentality, whereas if you believe that nothing is wrong in the pursuit of your goal, then that's a black mentality.
>>
>>47885563
I know for Khans I'm saying dimensional travel treats Khans as the only setting, like if you'd gone to Terminator and used it you might find slightly different terminator realities, while using it in Khans would find slightly different Khans realities.

Innistrad has a note that none of it works at all. Ravnica I think is locked down from planeswalking during the jump, but I don't know if out of jump dimensional travel will work similar to what I'm doing for Khans.

To actually answer your question, no, you can't get there. You'd have to make your own jump for it.
>>
>>47885612
What if you believe some things are wrong but don't mind doing them anyway when it's most beneficial?
>>
>>47885660
Not that anon but you could probably fit in either of them. MtG's color system is a lot more flexible than it sometimes seems. You can make reasonable arguments for a lot of character traits assigned to one color to fit under other colors too in one way or another.
>>
>>47885640
Then I shall! Mana bundles and spells contained in jeweled tokens for everyone! Greed and backstabbing ahoy! Bewarb the one eyed man!

Yes, I meant to spell Bewarb.

Mind you, I have no idea how. Only that it'll be done.
>>
>>47885563
Arena's part of Dominaria, IIRC. We don't have anyone working on Dominaria, but if you do it, please don't just do Arena. Not when there's so many interesting things there, like the Brothers' War, the Ice Age, and Phyrexian Invasion.
>>
>>47885660
Black/white is the color combo of hypocrisy.
>>
Question about the Supernatural Jump, if I tattooed or carved a devil's trap onto my hand could I restrain demons just by grabbing them?
>>
>>47885727
>don't believe in any objective morality but also try to do what you personally think is the best for everyone
would that work?
>>
>>47885733
Their entire body has to be inside of the circle, so probably not.
>>
File: 1464267316547.jpg (498 KB, 1024x714) Image search: [Google]
1464267316547.jpg
498 KB, 1024x714
>>47885716
Ah, well, this is a bit awkward, isn't it? I'm not sure I would be able to the rest of that Justice. I only got really into the Arena and Prodigal Sorcerer books. I did also read the whispering trees trilogy, but it's been so long I only vaguely remember those.

I didn't think going an Arena Jump would lock someone else from doing anything else with that Era.
>>
>>47884996
26 Red Line
Age 26
Drop-In
Helpful Radio Announcer, Driving -100, Basic Maintenance -100, Cyborg[multispectrum scanning device eye, direct vehicle interface]-200, Wind Resistance -100, 4 Arms, Omnidextrous -100, Crashproof -200, Made of Iron -400,
Racers and Mechanics Gotta Stick Together(Pixie[Human, Mechanic, Basic Maintenance, The Finder -100, Combat Mechanic -200, Engine-uity -300])-100,
Switch-comb, Your smokes,
The Car(Import[Hoff 9000]-100, Wheels, Hover-Jets -100, TRZ-Airmaster -200, Full Secondary Cockpit, Modular Vehicle, Custom Weapon Mount[Gatling Terror]-50, Laser Cannon -250)
In It to Win It +200, Blood on the Racetrack +200, Sanity +200,
I came in at the middle of the pack in the Red Line first year. Second year I won. This was a quick one.
Continue
1 Changeling the Lost
2 Viscera Cleanup Detail
3 Madoka
4 Bleach
5 Johnny Test
6 Final Fantasy XIV
7 Innistrad
8 no suggestions, so free pick
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>47885786
forgot to roll again.
>>
>>47885798
Viscera Cleanup. Joy. Need a new 2 and a new 8
>>
>>47885786
Suggestion for #8: Squirrel and Hedgehog.
>>
>>47885815
Teen Titans.
>>
>>47885821
I know nothing of it, but it's now queued.
>>
>>47885833
queued and that's full
>>
>>47885563
I really enjoyed that one too. But I think you'd need to make the Jump; that's definitely another plane, and the existing jump says you can't travel the Blind Eternities.
(Given that Oldwalkers were still a thing then, and did get mentioned in the book, I'd probably not do it as a jump anyway. I think you've gotta just go post-Spark.)
>>
>>47885835
The most well know example of North Korean propaganda in the world.
>>
>Jump 55: Fairy Tail
>Five of Wands (An intense struggle motivated purely by the love of competition.)
>Age: 20
>Location: Acalypha Town
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: Rain of Lacrima (+600)
Honestly I just want to see the chaos that comes of 55 jumps' worth of abilities being scattered at random. And the thing about chaos? It's fair.
>Requip (1300)
Manually chosen, but it's an upgrade from C-class magic, so I'll just have to live with it.
>Resilience (1200)
Ah. Damage reduction versus hyperbole. Sounds good to me.
>We Don't Take Assassination Contracts (900)
When I go to Harry Potter I'm going to use this in combination with the killing curse because it's gonna be HILARIOUS. And by hilarious I mean horrifying. And by horrifying I mean hilarious.
>Lacrima Creator (100)
This, to me, looks like making materia... of a sort. Or magical batteries. Oh the mileage I'm going to get out of THIS.
>18x Gale Force Reading Glasses (0)
Honestly this isn't for me but for anyone I need to read something quickly. Maybe I'll find the documentation for how to pilot the Evangelion and have Shinji read it before he gets in the damn robot, so he'll know how to work it.

I don't really have a plan for Fairy Tale, other than just taking life as it comes. This is pretty much the plan for many of my jumps, and that's all well and good, but seeing my powers being scattered across the land and picked up by random people is going to be highly interesting.

Fortunately, I am more than the mere sum of my parts, and no single one of my parts will be enough to seriously endanger me, or at least I'm pretty sure it won't be. Sure, it'll throw EVERYTHING into utter chaos, but... hey, it'll make for a good manga, right? After all, you start with a plot, and then suddenly introduce out-of-plot elements to stir the pot, suddenly it's all OVER the place.
>>
Okay, so you can't get to other planes in the MtG jumps, but what if you used the Kingdom Hearts perk to turn a Walker into a copy/simulacra or whatever of you and had them go do stuff on other planes for you?
>>
>>47885964
They'd be a copy of you and not have a planeswalker spark. That perk isn't meant to add someone else onto a copy of you, it's erasing them with a copy of you. Nasty stuff.
>>
>>47885910
Why is that anyways? You can use interdimensional travel in other jumps, why not MtG?
>>
>>47885910
Post-Spark? It's not like I'm going to be handing out access to being an Oldwalker. I just really liked the setting in general.
>>
>>47885978
But, one way or another, you can get Walkers to do stuff on other planes for you, right?
>>
>>47885994
I'd presume the spaces between worlds in MtG (the blind eternities) are ... for a lack of a better word, hungrier than they are in most other worlds. Instead of barriers, they're actively trying to kill you. Why else would they get such a name and be feared?
>>
>>47885994
I don't know. It's stupid.

Especially since, canonically, it's entirely possible to get to other planes by bypassing the Blind Eternities. It's jjust rare and difficult.
>>
>>47886040
But even then, we have perks and tech to deal with that. Hell, there's a perk in Kingdom Hearts specifically for that exact type of thing.
>>
Who will tell your stories, Jumper? When you finally die, who will make sure you are remembered?
>>
File: PhillipsCemUnmarkedGrave1.jpg (793 KB, 1984x1488) Image search: [Google]
PhillipsCemUnmarkedGrave1.jpg
793 KB, 1984x1488
>>47886114
Forgot the image.
>>
>>47886071
Plot fiat then.

>>47886114
I'm hoping the people who read the thread might have idle reminiscence, but in the end, all of our words are dust in the wind, droplets in a digital stream.
>>
>>47886114
Bitch I ain't gonna die.
>>
>>47886040
All I remember comes from Arena, but the space between worlds are never talked about like someplace you'd want to take a casual stroll. It's constant, late-game Jumper level multiverse warfare, with planes getting won and lost, stolen and retaken in minutes.
>>
File: 1465706958834.png (127 KB, 439x327) Image search: [Google]
1465706958834.png
127 KB, 439x327
>>47886114
>Dying
>>
>>47886071
Then what's the point of offering the Planeswalker Spark, which is the entire reason the Blind Eternities can even be traversed.

I mean nobody gives a flying rat's ass about end jumps anyway, so the idea of the Spark as an end-reward is a worthless point anyway.
>>
>>47886137
That hasn't been the case in...20 years or so. Iirc, back in Arena, even Planeswalkers were very different, to the point where anyone could become one of they had a bunch of power.

>>47886167
Eh, it's mostly an excuse to let you be able to visit all the world's from your chain and find new ones.

The end-jump spark is also an Oldwalker spark, which comes with built-in reality warping and makes you what amounts to a highly Immortal , shapeshifting energy being.
>>
>>47886167
The Spark allows you to revisit worlds you've previously visited, that's a big gain for some jumpers. Along with that are the places that you'd like to visit even though they aren't available as a jump.
>>
>>47886167
Then what's the point of Jumpchain if you can just casually go to any world you want?

You don't need the thread and you don't need us, just pretend how you can go anywhere and get everything.
>>
>>47886167
Because you blithering idiot, the spark is for travelling between jumps, not separate planes in the same setting.
>>
>>47886167
The Endgame Spark lets you cross between multiverses. Planar travel in an MtG jump, no matter how successful you were at it, would only let you travel to MtG worlds. A post-Endgame jumper can go anywhere.
>>
>>47886114
There are perks that turn your story into Games, Books, Movies, etc.
Those will tell my stories
>>
File: 1303276889305.jpg (47 KB, 299x403) Image search: [Google]
1303276889305.jpg
47 KB, 299x403
>>47886114
>When you finally die, who will make sure you are remembered?
Absolutely no one.

I'll die as I lived: Alone and unmemorable.
>>
File: 754.png (1 MB, 1111x787) Image search: [Google]
754.png
1 MB, 1111x787
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>47885566
>>47885587
7. Splatoon

- Race: Inkling
- Perks: Pop Idol {Free}, Stay Fresh! {Discount, 900}, Soundproof {Discount, 700}, Heavenly Melody {Discount, 400}
- Items: Splattershot {Free}, Burst Bombs {Free}, Bomb Rush {Free}, Splatfest Stage {Discount, 250}, Intermediate Set {0}
- Clothing Abilities: Hat {Comeback, Cold-Blooded, Quick Respawn}, Shirt {Ink Saver Sub, Swim Speed Up, Tenacity}, Shoes {Bomb Sniffer, Last-Ditch Effort, Ink Resistance Up}

>"I think I may be starting to enjoy this 'turf war' business a bit too much."

>"Nah, you're fine! So, you wanna know where you're goin' next?"

>"Where, exactly?"

>1. Jade Cocoon
>2. Wakfu
>3. Kung Fu Panda
>4. Fairy Tail
>5. FFTA
>6. Undertale
>7. KanColle
>8. Aion

>couldn't find an inkling white mage
>>
>>47886211
Adaptanator + the Digital Projection Helmet is my favorite combo for this. Turn anything into a VR game, and then dive into it.
>>
>>47886285
>Friendship
YES!
>>
>>47886299
>inb4 ganked by Flowey
>>
File: KonachanKonataIzumi.png (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
KonachanKonataIzumi.png
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>47886114
I have a massive collection of cartoons in the style of Gravity Falls detailing all of my jumps. I ALSO have a slightly different collection as portrayed by people from Zootopia, a collection of novels, and several video games, all portions of the same. In the event of my permanent death, my surviving companions have instructions to release all these files onto the internet (where available).
The warehouse in its entirety will go to Elodie.
Although she doesn't know that yet.
>>
>>47884938

Interesting. You could arguably collapse a bunch of demiplanes by just killing one of the first "gods" within your soul.

Or have em bring said gods up to the demiplane that is your soul, to keep a pantheon there... But one could always just... Goddamit, This would be crazy as fuck.
>>
File: 1386698866819.jpg (634 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1386698866819.jpg
634 KB, 1920x1200
>scp foundation item section

Never have I been so tempted to use spend all my cp on just items.

Anyone ever take human mills number?
>>
>>47886167
The point is that the Spark offered at the end of Jumpchain allows you to break copyright and explore ALL the multiverses. The dimensional travel abilities offered in jumps don't.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 700x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 700x363
So, 40K Imperium Jump. I was thinking of going Chaos Flesh Tearer with Primarch Blood (Sanguinius).

Who else went to the glorious Chaos for Imperium Jump? And those who went already be they Imperium or Chaos what did ya'll do?
>>
Are Orks in Warhammer Fantasy the same spore based entities as they are in 40K. Could I just enter my ork form for a few hours to doom a world to endless orks?
>>
Question to SMT Anon about Sacrificial Bestowment:

WHen the Magatama fully merges with the host, can they train the powers to take them beyond what I had at the time of its creation, in the same way that I would have to train said powers.

Also, what perks are based on things in the setting that one could arguably attain or find or get or such within the jump instead of as perk? Even if as weaker version.
>>
File: White.Mage.full.172221.jpg (248 KB, 852x1200) Image search: [Google]
White.Mage.full.172221.jpg
248 KB, 852x1200
>>47886285
8. Undertale

- Background: Fallen Human {800}
- Race: Human
- Drawbacks: The Taste Is Indescribable {900}
- Perks: Summon Annoying Dog {Free}, Blessing of Toby Fox {800}, DETERMINATION {Free}, ACT {Discount, 700}, MERCY {Discount, 500}, SAVE the World {Discount, 200}
- Items: Heart Locket {Discount, 0}
- Future: Move On?

>"Oof! Owww... where am I?"

>"Well, I'd gladly explain, but there's someone who wouldn't be too happy with that. Good luck!"

>"Oh. I'll just need to find my own way around, then. Still, how did I survive that fall? Maybe if I go this way..."
>>
File: image.jpg (720 KB, 1200x1016) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
720 KB, 1200x1016
>>47886518
Yes. Orks and Orcs in Warhammers spawn alike.
>>
>>47885733
You want to trap one in a body, you'd have to carve the trap on their meatsuit. Or put a bullet in them with the trap carved on it. Worked on Abaddon.
>>
So wait: Creating Life or such makes created being become your Companion.

So, if you were to take a Soul of a thing, and make it a new body, and carry over its old memories into new body, does it count as new creature or life for purposes of making it a companion or not?
>>
>>47886533
SMT anon is here>>47885193
Try replying to him so that your question is less likely to get lost in the thread.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>47886546
Some regrets:

>Not having enough points for Food Museum
>Not having enough points for Green Magic
>Not knowing how Monsters will react if Heddwyn uses Restore or any Tomes

>1. Jade Cocoon
>2. Wakfu
>3. Kung Fu Panda
>4. Fairy Tail
>5. FFTA
>6. Teen Titans
>7. KanColle
>8. Aion
>>
>>47886579
It wouldn't.
>>
>>47886588
Then what exactly counts as new life? Does it have to be completely new being with its own soul or...?

I mean, clones count as new life for purposes of becoming companions.
>>
>>47886114
>Jumper
>Dying
But in all seriousness, if worst comes to worst and I'm erased from existence, I hope people just remember the things I made. I don't care if they remember me, because my true death will come when my last machine fails.
>>
>>47886599
Here's a hint: If you're doing it just to cheat around not having enough Stasis Pods, it doesn't count as new life.
>>
>>47886557
Muhahaha glorious! Still I am hoping for some form of spore bomb if there is ever a Orc 40K jump.
>>
>>47886599
Creating new life. This should be pretty obvious. Moving existing life into a new body is all you're doing, stop trying to squirm around it.
>>
>>47886579
No, bodies are just organic machines controlled by the soul.
>>
>>47886632
Joke's on you.

There is a different way of cheating through it that will work, but requires putting your faux-companions through tons of suffering, the more suffering the more faux-panions you want to have.

Dark binding. Eat their souls. Extract their souls in new jump into new bodies. Eat their souls just before jump ends.

If they die, however, they don't respawn like companions should, they die for real.
>>
>>47886167
>nobody gives a flying rat's ass about end jumps anyway
I do, my whole chain is built around playing the long game and getting the most power in my specialty in the long term, and Sparking would activate many perks that would at least quadruple my abilities, not to mention all the other stuff it'd improve.
>>
>>47886651
Sure, but that's not "creating new life" either, is it?
>>
>>47886682
Neither is making a meat-puppet and transplanting the first person's soul into the other.
>>
>>47886599
>completely new being with its own soul or...?
yes
well you don't necessarily need a soul, but it has to be a new consciousness
>I mean, clones count as new life for purposes of becoming companions.
clones have their own souls, you bigot
>>
>>47886651
Dark Binding and a perk that lets you manifest familiars under your control. It's not quite free will, and it's not quite them, but it's as close as you'll get without cheating.

I'm still looking forward toward getting an opportunity to go all-out with everything I've taken with Dark Binding.
>>
>>47886696
Yes, I know. I already said that.
>>
After looking at Warhammer Fantasy, Magnus the Pious. That just sounds wrong.
>>
>>47886114
Dying is the opposite of my job as the storykeeper. I mean, if I die, who will remember all the people it's my job to remember? It would be a bit hypocritical for me to expect people to remember me if I let them be forgotten forever?
>>
>>47886717
Alternate realities, alternate outcomes.
>>
>>47886441
True, I have a feeling that it would end up like a metaphysical mad house like how the elder scrolls reality works. I couldn't find any precedent of soul binding a demiplane online, but I figured if I infused the spell with Dresden's Soulfire it would attune the demiplane enough to match my soul. The whole self perpetuating thing also bothered me once I actually thought of the implications, but I rationalized I should be able to consume any of the demiplanes with my own soulfire if it ever gets out of control. Now I'm worried that one day a hero will be born that will fight their way through the hierarchy of planes to manifest them self in the real world by axing their way out of my skull while I'm reading or something.

Still the idea has a ton of writing potential and being able to get lost in my own soul sounds fun.
>>
>>47886682
Is the horde of orcs I made by farting in my Orc form new life?
>>
>>47886682
>>47886696
Which is why I said "Faux-panions". They are not real companions but I CAN carry them over with me, in a way.

Now to way a different method of carrying them over or reducing suffering. Can you carry souls that you separated from bodies and store using something something from jumps technology?
>>
>>47886651
I don't know about the suffering part. Pip seemed alright.
>>
>>47886738
Yes, but remember that you can only have eight Companions active at once in most jumps.
>>
That Chooser of the Slain perk works if you want to take souls with you and not make them suffer.
>>
File: Void_Moon.png (62 KB, 557x557) Image search: [Google]
Void_Moon.png
62 KB, 557x557
Are there any perks or combos that would let me eat planets?
>>
File: i11474414654.png (85 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
i11474414654.png
85 KB, 375x360
>>47886651
If you could find a sufficient (read: infinitely replenishing, with enough output to sustain the spell) source of mana, summon magic from NGNL would work just as well.

Not everything has to involve horrifying torture.

Back near the beginning of Jumpchain, somewhere in our first hundred threads, I figured out a way to turn electricity into mana. I think it was something like a hypothetical 3:1 ratio, but even so, electricity is ridiculously easy to produce.
There were few enough jumps at the time that this wasn't that big a deal, and I never wrote it down. I have since forgotten how to accomplish it. So, y'know. That's a thing that happened.
... but on the plus side, I can legit utter the line, "I've forgotten more paths to power than you'll ever know!"
>>
>>47886740
Depends on how you wank pods, does importing a pod people as companions make them companions in your chain? If so you could convert as many souls as you have pods every jump.
>>
>>47886533
I don't see why not.

Honest Liar is just a skill.

The Demonic Diplomat is one part skill, one part courage, one part instinct (some people argue you can develop that type of stuff, but I think learned gut feelings are BULLSHIT).

Demon Summoner is part skill, but the post-jump effect is fiat, so you can't keep your demons even if you get a compendium and COMP the hard way.

Chosen of Raphael can be acquired by dying and being chosen by YHVH. Which is inconvenient for a Jumper.

The Demonic Samurai is theoretically attainable, but I wouldn't bet on it without having that type of thing already.

Demonic Fusion has some serious risks of personality death, but the process of being unmade and put back together with a demon already counts as death for the Jumper, so no can do.

Polymath is just a ludicrous amount of ordinary academic knowledge.

You can potentially learn how to make terminals from Steven in-jump. But I wouldn't bet on it. Also, I do believe there is some degree of Benefactor given inspiration far as making them work in other universes goes. But that's getting into "We don't know how this tech works because we haven't figured it out in real life, therefore you need Benefactor fiat to make it work outside of its home universe" territory.

Same for Demonic Infusion, although doing surgery on yourself is a tad difficult.

Honorable Treachery and Heir of Shinjuku are both skill-based.

Demonic Union doesn't risk personality death, it guarantees actual death due to how demon-on-demon fusion works.

Gunmental Alchemist can be learned, but it won't work in other systems of magic.

Boosted Demonic Fusion isn't strictly impossible, but you'd need to be near-omniscient and abuse the shit out of the Expanse's weirdness to find a Magatama.

Boosted Demonic Infusion isn't impossible to trigger, but you're begging to die if you just try it without preparation.

Not going into items. If I didn't list something, that's because you can't get it in-jump.
>>
>>47886759
True but releasing eight orcs into a world will turn into more orcs in time.
>>
>>47886767
That's not wank, that's explicit cheating. Pods do not work that way and it's been said many times to not do so by the creator.
>>
>>47886787
>inb4 QS hate club decides to go for the easy target
>>
>>47886764
What happens if you eat with Dark Binding a perosn you summoned through summon magic from NGNL?
>>
>>47886804
They disappear when the summon ends.
>>
>>47886764
Still can't quite believe that BS summoning perk was allowed by anyone. Did people just let Brows sneak in something to bypass companion restrictions because she had a name or did they honestly not notice?
>>
>>47886804
I would imagine their soul vanishes after you end the spell, given it's presence is still only supported by the spell.

As for what happens when they return to their world, I have no idea. Maybe their body just gibs where they were standing.
>>
>>47886764
That makes me imagine that your warehouse is heavily littered with paper filled with notes and scientific scribbles.
They're all important, so you can't just throw them away. But even though it is a giant hassle to scrounge through them when looking for specific plans, you are just too lazy to file them.
>>
>>47886824
Wankers gonna wank.
>>
>>47886808
>>47886829
Can you pod a person summoned throurgh NGNL magic?
>>
>>47886824
What was even the justification for it? I could understand having a summoning spell but what was used to justify it working cross jump when that shit's meant to be verboten? I thought we almost kicked off the Dark Angel jump for doing stfuff like that
>>
>>47886824
I don't see anything wrong with it.
>>
>>47886824
It's not permanent is it?, so what's the problem?
They'll disappear the moment you can't supply the necessary mana, right?

Besides, what about that Blue Feather thing that let's you companionize anyone you marry?
If you ask me that's way more powerful than an energy intensive spell that calls up one single being at a time.
>>
>>47886857
Some people believe so, they never have an answer for "but don't they go back when the summoning ends" beyond saying that pods change them. No one's ever said how, just that they somehow do. Basically people just wank it.
>>
>>47886886
Generic Children's Show has one like that too, I think.
>>
>>47886874
People probably wank that the requirement ends when you shove them in a pod, or make up an infinite mana combo that lets them keep people around permanently and somehow wanks that it persists through jumps or something.

I don't know. It's like the dark binding wank, people will fucking make up anything and break any rule to collect people like happy meal toys, because why treat them like people?
>>
>>47886901
meant for
>>47886874
>>
>>47886874
That was complained about plenty, especially due to the potential for unlimited waifus through combos.

We got bored of shitting on that ages ago though.
>>
>>47886910
I dunno, why did Red catch every single Pokemon if he's not gonna befriend/use all of them anyway?
>>
>>47886824
It doesn't say its draining so you can only keep them around for five minutes, it just says you can keep them around for five minutes at most. So it's a questionable trick that requires literally an infinite source of mana to keep people around that way.
>>
>>47886910
How do I into infinite mana?
>>
>>47886936
>>47886942
Ask Red, she fucking wanks having infinite mana forever and mainlining it like a hobo in a crackhouse.
>>
>>47886961
Probobly through a device in her warehouse or a shit ton of mana regen perks that makes it infinite for all practical purposes.
>>
Are we seriously trash-talking people who aren't present.
>>
>>47886910
>People probably wank that the requirement ends when you shove them in a pod
Well if they had a fucking pod to begin with, why didn't they pod the person then? Some fucking people man, no common sense.

I also think the Dark Binding shit is dumb too. I mean, canonically only one person really managed to keep their shit together after being nommed by vamp, right?
So not only would you have to kill and unkill your friends every ten years, you also have to unfuck their souls while keeping from being 'corrupted' yourself. Which means all your friends have to wicked to begin with. Who wants wicked friends?

God, this place is so full of That Guys. I love y'all, but goddamn.
>>
>>47886987
>Probobly through wanking like a hypocrite
FTFY
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 65

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.