[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Chaos >Has organized armies and leadership
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 46548645.cached.jpg (74 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
46548645.cached.jpg
74 KB, 800x500
>Chaos
>Has organized armies and leadership
>>
If they followed your preconceived notions about what chaos should be like, that would be pretty unchaotic, wouldn't it?
>>
File: 1401x788-suicide_squad_leto[1].jpg (113 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-suicide_squad_leto[1].jpg
113 KB, 1401x788
PSYCHED OUT AGAIN
neva know what da chaos gonna pull next
>>
>>47881589
>expecting Chaos to be uniformly chaotic
>>
>Ragtag warbands led by the baddest bad around
>Badder bads constantly compete for the position as the baddest bad
>Sometimes unite forces to fuck things up real good
>organized
>>
>Big bruiser guy who's the boss via being able to turn you into mulch if you object
>Guys the Boss chose as his 'lieutenants'
>Guys the Lieutenants chose to lead under them
>And so on...

Add a lot of opportunities to climb that hierarchy, klingon-style, and you have a chaotic army at your disposal. Also, being chaotic doesn't always mean being stupid; if everyone involve values their own life, they'll come up with something that's more effective than endless human wave tactics.
>>
>>47881589
>Organized
>Armies
>Leadership
Only by the most liberal definitions possible.
>>
File: Lotto_Capoferri_Magnum_Chaos.jpg (3 MB, 3583x3450) Image search: [Google]
Lotto_Capoferri_Magnum_Chaos.jpg
3 MB, 3583x3450
>>47881589
>Believing it is Chaos as in lawlessness
>Not knowing it is Chaos as represented in Greek Mythology
>>
>>47881742

Bloodpact seemed organized
>>
>>47882500
They are, especially relatively to other Chaos armies.

But they're only as organized as an average Imperial army I'd say. They're still Khornate.
>>
>imperium of man
>has women

wow what the fuck GW?
>>
>>47881589
Is that the book of Lorgar he is holding?
>>
File: Gary Buseys war face.gif (976 KB, 300x173) Image search: [Google]
Gary Buseys war face.gif
976 KB, 300x173
>>47881589
Doesn't make sense, does it, loyalist scum?

Whoever said anything about making SENSE?!
>>
>Everchosen
>he's the 5th Everchosen

someone explain this crap
>>
>>47881589
A Legion of Chaos always sounded silly to me. Legions are manipular armies, that's almost wholly orderly.

A Horde of Chaos I get, but of all things a Legion?
>>
>>47881649
Well, they're uniformly chaotic in every other aspect.

Name a time Chaos did something that was good instead of bad.
>>
>>47887473
The chaotic good alignment....

wait nevermind scratch that.
>>
>>47887473
There was that time Kharn fucked up his Legion so badly they only go around in tiny warbands because he thought they were a bunch of pussies that didn't want to freeze to death while fighting the Emperor's Children. Unintentionally did a good thing by fucking over 2 traitor legions at the same time.
>>
>>47884471
Of man not men.
What the fuck Teachers, y'all need to beat the learning in harder.
>>
If it was true Chaos, it would fuck itself up before it could fuck anything else up.
>>
>>47882500
bloodpact are abnettfluff

abnett has a very tenuous grasp on language
>>
>>47887473

Literally anytime they kill eldar
>>
>>47881589
Order is one of the outcomes of chaos
>>
>>47887386
Because as Space Marines they were organised into Legions.
When they fell to Chaos they became Chaos Legions.
>>
>>47889286
I wasn't talking warhams though, anon. The term gets thrown around in Moorcock books.
>>
>>47881589
Sometimes winning comes before ideology like Communist Armys.
>>
>>47881589
One of the eights points on the star of Chaos stands for Order, if we follow Moorcock's definition.
>>
>>47887366
Well the chaos gods weren't going to admit to the other 4 that they foresaw them failing were they? Laughing at the misfortune of mortals who thought they had this chaos shit figured out is one of the ways they have fun.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.