[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you want to see in an African inspired fantasy setting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
What would you want to see in an African inspired fantasy setting?
>>
File: Jack.jpg (26 KB, 630x390) Image search: [Google]
Jack.jpg
26 KB, 630x390
Whites.
>>
>>47877083
/thread
>>
>>47876976
Shitposting
>>
File: tumblr_nkvj2rLNwH1rbq23ko1_1280.jpg (151 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkvj2rLNwH1rbq23ko1_1280.jpg
151 KB, 667x1000
cyberpunk
>>
>>47876976

Swedes.
>>
Botswanan heavy metal...
>>
>>47876976
AIDS
>>
>>47877361
This.
Although it's a given, really.
>>
>>47877116
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Gold_Coast
>>
>>47877264
Came here to post this.

Give us an ancient Botswanan metalhead wasteland - endless dust, black leather, fiery passion, mad demon spirits bleeding from ancestral graves, tribes of raiders seeking heavy metal from the stars, the ruins of civilizations long past filled with warlords. These guys have fucking great names, too, this band has members called 'Dead Demon Rider', 'Coffinfeeder', 'Ishmael Phantom Lord' and 'The Time To Kill Is Now'.
>>
>>47877083
Ironically there actually WERE "white" Africans (in that they had extremely pale skin) as well as yellow and even red Africans, except the Bantu murdered or interbred with all of them as they moved south. They were regarded as being inferior pastoralists and uncivilized by the Bantu, much like everybody else who wasn't Bantu
>>
>>47878749
Pygmies and bushmen aren't white, anon.
>>
>>47878921
They were neither. The "yellow" Africans are also explicitly mentioned by Portuguese traders who interacted with them, before they suddenly disappeared (via Bantu swords) off the face of the earth.

Africa actually has some pretty interesting history if you take the time to look at it.
>>
>>47878921
The nature of the pure African genome is such that it can produce all known skin colorations.
However, those without the pure genome (people who intermixed with the other major racial classes or the extinct hominids) can't produce the same.
>>
>>47878749
Source?
>>
>>47876976
A vast, mostly unexplored continent. A handful of kingdoms and empires racing to conquer their neighbors before the others do. A vast desert crossed by caravans and merciless raiders. Gigantic jungles and savannahs full of dangerous exotic beasts. Spirits that emerge at night to reclaim the world from the living until the break of dawn.
>>
>>47876976
dinosaurs
>>
Extensive cultural variation and diversity.
>>
File: sand.jpg (412 KB, 526x735) Image search: [Google]
sand.jpg
412 KB, 526x735
Exotic locations
Strange Beasts
Traders, Slavers, Raiders, Hunter Gatherers and all manner of folk trying to survive the harsh Dark Continent
>>
>>47879753
Edgy
>>
File: Hippo Skeleton.jpg (456 KB, 1024x862) Image search: [Google]
Hippo Skeleton.jpg
456 KB, 1024x862
>>47876976
Various large and deadly beasts

Also >>47877264
>>
>>47879240
>>47879922
>dark continent: the redux
Can y'all be original? That shit is hundreds of years old.
>>
File: Kishi.jpg (78 KB, 1080x1041) Image search: [Google]
Kishi.jpg
78 KB, 1080x1041
>Suave handsome charmers with hyena faces hidden on the back of their heads

>blood-drinking lightning birds who can take human form or act as witches' familiars

>tribes of inch-high people with huge napoleon complexes who ride ants and can devour a horse in ten minutes

>tree vampires with iron teeth and iron hook-feet

>desert-dwelling ogres with their eyes in their feet

>zombie trains (if setting is post industrial)

>basket-headed hyena monsters

>cycloptic flying demon-ogres who sodomize people

>cannibalistic jungle goblins with grass instead of hair who entrance people with magic bells before dislocating their jaws wide enough to swallow an adult human whole

>giant territorial freshwater eels who control the weather, causing floods and sotrms when they fight each other

All actual mythical creatures from across Africa
>>
>>47879240

Or, instead, and extremely well-explored continent full of a huge range of cultures, from super rich empires in the west where the warriors use dick-shaped throwing axes, to pseudo European kingdoms who build huge monuments in the Eastern mountains, to super tall cattle-trading tribes on the grasslands, to hunter-gatherers in the jungles, to ferocious southern warriors who use spear-swords and build stone cities and fortresses to dominate the region.
>>
KANGZ 'N SHEEEIT!
>>
>>47880180
>blood-drinking lightning birds who can take human form or act as witches' familiars
I particularly like this one.What are they called.
>>
>>47880871

Impundulu, the lightning bird. It's a Zulu mythical creature. They're intelligent the size of a man that look like a supernatural version of pic related. They travel in the form of lightning bolts, and assume human form to move among the populace and drink human blood. Witches and sorcerers try to enslave them or harves them for spell components, forcing them to attack their foes. Impundulus are immortal, so one can end up serving an entire lineage of sorcerers. They're also able to shrug off bullets and knives, and can only be killed by fire.
>>
File: Isitwalangcengce.jpg (562 KB, 4320x2203) Image search: [Google]
Isitwalangcengce.jpg
562 KB, 4320x2203
bump
>>
no blacks
>>
Arms dealing Germans selling guns to tribes that regularly raid trains carrying supplies to British Settlements. The trains are guarded by Her Majesty's Finest
>>
>>47878749
>>47878969
>>47879101
are there any books I can read to learn more?
>>
Zulu empire, emphasis on "empire".
>>
>>47879240
>>47879650
>>47879922
>>47884511
Boooooring
>>
I was working on a fantasy Africa setting for an RPGMaker game, combining classical and colonial african settings with a sort of american sense folklore. By which I mean, the plot was that the main character's parents were from the eastern end of the continent, and that east-to-west roughly corresponded to past-to-future. In the far west, where the main character lives, there's generally a higher quality of living, peaceful and pastoral. In the west is also the larger, more advanced cities, and a tribe of lionfolk based off the Zulus, right down to their fight against technologically superior foes. Back east, there's ancient sandy empires, jungle ruins, and scattered tribes.
It was going to be called Dreams of the East, but it fell apart when I struggled too much with the system to get it running. Oh, and the other main theme of the game was interspecies incest.
>>
File: 1405945046757.png (670 KB, 803x803) Image search: [Google]
1405945046757.png
670 KB, 803x803
>>47886339
>>
>>47885663
>>47879129
Found this
>>
>>47879240
>Literally Darkest Africa: The Setting
Have you've been watching too much Jumanji lately or something?
>>
>>47876976

Spears of Dawn, pretty much.
>>
>>47876976
Heavy use of african mythology, since I know next to nothing of any of it
>>
File: 1422025258482.jpg (32 KB, 278x400) Image search: [Google]
1422025258482.jpg
32 KB, 278x400
>>47886339

>Spoiler

No.
>>
>>47886339
Is the incest stuff common or magical realmy?
>>
>White Mage in a tower
>Practices Black Magic
>Thinks he can raise undead
>Is just waking local nignogs
>Can't tell they are not undead
>They just shamble about moaning
>So hungry can see ribs
>Aren't smart enough to feed themselves
>Do what White Mage says becaucse slave
>>
File: dote faces - mc.png (169 KB, 384x192) Image search: [Google]
dote faces - mc.png
169 KB, 384x192
>>47886891
It was totally a magical realm. The basic concept is the main character's parents were essentially black versions of Andersson's Bard and the chick from the Vitamin Quest games, so every romanceable NPC, including everybody in the party, was secretly a half sibling of the main character on one or the other side. And, as the parents were all about strange non-human poon, his siblings are shit like catboys and bright red half-giant girls and chubby little swamp elves. This ended up being an excellent way to compensate for all the sameface I was getting out of face generators, even after a bit of photoshooping..

The idea was to have a pure and chaste ending, a modular "you fucked this half sister but not that half sister" ending, and a golden harem ending awarded for knowingly seducing your twin sister... basically it was all a big star wars joke that got horribly, horribly out of hand.
>>
File: dote faces - lionboy.png (168 KB, 384x192) Image search: [Google]
dote faces - lionboy.png
168 KB, 384x192
>>47886480
I probably should have gone with that from the start.

For a while I considered rewriting it as just a story, but then I realized it was fucking retarded and just gave up on the whole thing.
>>
I really should get around to finishing that African setting I've been working on and upload it some where.
>>
>>47885663
>>47879129

Book I've got about it is called Africa: Biography of a Continent.

It's a pretty good, and in-depth book about African societies and how they were, and how they are today.

Fair warning though, it'll make you hate Europe, specifically the Belgians and the British
>>
>>47887399
Even with my layman's knowledge of the continent's history, I figured that out.
>>
>>47886478
>African mythology
>Implying there is some sort of unified, general mythology for entire continent
It's like you've said "Taco is my favourite Italian food". Or "why not use European mythology for your generic fantasy game"
>>
File: 517.jpg (9 KB, 248x233) Image search: [Google]
517.jpg
9 KB, 248x233
>>47887399
>it'll make you hate Europe, specifically the Belgians and the British
Yes, because it's some sort of special secret knowledge about what Belgians did in Kongo and how Brits handled their holdings in Africa
>>
>>47887554
>"why not use European mythology for your generic fantasy game"
Dieties and Demigods has seperate sections for greek gods, norse gods, and catholic saints.
>>
>>47887568
He's warning people who don't know anything of African history except "Ancient egypt, then slavery, then something about Morgan Freeman becoming president". Products of the American school system, in particular.

To these kinds of people, which includes my own past self, it's easy to assume the french, dutch, and english got up to some shit down there, but learning about the history of Belgium in Africa is a real eye-opener.
>>
>>47887399
>Muh noble savage
Africans would still live now as they did when England fought wars with anybody tough enough, when the Greeks were inventing democracy and Logic, when those brave Europeans crossed the ocean to the New World and began a new live, when the French seperated Church from State, when China began to invent all things, when Japan codified laws of living and no doubt will continue for some considerable time.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words are what build civilizations.
>>
>juju magic
>evil sentient jungles which drive people insane and give refuge to dark things
>trade cities of gold
>lost highland kingdoms
>cavalry empires
>jungle city states
>cattle herding warrior tribes
>ferocious cannibals
>pygmies
>exotic animals
>zombies
>witches
>giant shapeshifter hyenas
>dinosaurs
>spirits everywhere
>secret societies
>super shotas

All sorts of stuff would be fun
>>
>>47887603
>Implying anyone is this tier uneducated
Not even American education is that bad, anon. So how about not being such a stormfaggot?
>>
>>47887634
The hell any of this has to do with noble savage or where did the original anon even mentioned the concept?
Instead, his post was about Belgian Congo and all the shit they've pulled there. But sure, stormnigger, shitpost more.
>>
>>47887916
You'd be surprised at how poorly educated a lot of people are.
>>
File: Anansi.png (424 KB, 490x719) Image search: [Google]
Anansi.png
424 KB, 490x719
>>47876976
Anansi
>>
Kings
>>
token Egyptian rip-off location, where everything interesting happens.
>>
>>47876976
Adventure in Rome or Belfast or other such ancient negro cities, of course.
>>
>>47887916

Straight up, being a product of the American School System, unless you actually elect to do the research yourself, which most people aren't inclined to do, our education talks about Africa only in that Slaves came from there (Or, if you're in Texas, "Workers").

Like we are told so little about history that it's criminal. Hell, when it comes to our own history, we're given a very sanitized version of it. We don't really learn about Native Americans before European colonization (I only learned in the past couple of years that a lot of roads were built by Native Americans, whole cities, etc), or even the actual reasons Europeans settled here.

We're also largely kept in the dark about current laws that restrict Natives, or all the stuff that's been coming about now about Race-based laws surrounding American territories, like how people born in American Samoa aren't citizens, they're nationals, or the fact that Puerto Rico's debt crisis is largely the product of Stromm Thurman sneaking in a provision to fuck over the island inside some other bill 30-40 years back.

Seriously, the Education system here is pretty bad due to constant budgetary cuts and people actively joining it politically to destroy it/censor the fuck out of it.
>>
>>47888547
Anansi is a fucking meme character like Baba Yaga
>>
>>47889040
So? Thor is as well...and Ares and Athena for that matter.
It just means those are the ones that stuck in peoples minds.
>>
>>47886466

I came here to say this. Spears of the Dawn is already everything I'd want from an African-inspired fantasy setting.
>>
>>47888753

>(Or, if you're in Texas, "Workers").

I'd almost forgotten about this.
>>
Nearly unstoppable invaders from another place who are only interested in gold, gems, ivory, and other similar items, as well as slaves. These invaders only take control over ports and mines, otherwise they are a great source of iron and other hard metals that can be bought in trade.

Also
>>47877264
>>47877844
>>
>>47876976
carthage or some ancient libyan setting, with white levitic people and not a single nigger
>>
>>47889180
Thor, Ares, and Athena aren't memes

If people brought up Robin Hood and Reynard the Fox every thread we'd be dealing with memes
>>
>>47889241
Are you high?
>>
>>47887634

literally zero to do with the monstrously inhumane things europeans colonists did to Africa
>>
>>47889264
out of curiosity, why do you draw the distinction?
>>
>>47889264
You've reminded me anon, /tg/ as a whole has a deficit of John Henry.
>>
>>47878749
Berbers exist, you know?
Egyptians, too.
>>
>>47889206

What's even more fucked up is the how they described it:

“The Atlantic Slave Trade between the 1500s and 1800s brought millions of workers from Africa to the southern United States to work on agricultural plantations.” The authors, on the page next to the map, wrote of “an influx of English and other European peoples, many of whom came as indentured servants to work for little or no pay,” but made no mention of how Africans came to the country.

McGraw Hill came out and apologized and said they would change it in further printings. No idea if that happened or not.

Also, if you're in Texas, you'll learn about how Moses influenced the writing of the constitution and that separation of Church and State is a bit silly.
>>
File: massinissa.jpg (654 KB, 794x1024) Image search: [Google]
massinissa.jpg
654 KB, 794x1024
>>47878749
you know that litterally all northern africa is white since the dawn of the civilized men right?
>>
>>47877083
Never seen a thread so over, so fast
>>
>>47889296

Not enough is done with Americana Folklore in TTRPGS. No Johnny Appleseeds, or Paul Bunyans, or Yankee Doodles, etc.

That said, same to Africa and the various cultures and myths.
>>
>>47889351
>Yankee Doodle
You want more stuff done to mock american nouveau rich?
>>
>>47889388
Not him, but god yes, particularly if you can mock the nouveau rich of Wyoming during and shortly after the gold rush. For those that don't know Wyoming had a bunch of people that got wealthy very quickly due to cattle, then not that much later you had a gold rush where a bunch of other people got very wealthy very quickly. So you had two groups of nouveau rich trying to outdo each other.
>>
WE
>>
>>47889388

Sure, why not? It's not like we don't make fun of the Proletariate.
>>
>>47889454
WUZ
>>
>>47876976
Fantasy setting? Civilisation.
>>
>>47889442
>Fuck off with your dirty Cowmoney, you jumped up beef wrangler!
>Screw you glitterfag! Piss off with you upstart panhandler!
>>
>>47889474
Crystal Gems
>>
>>47887634

Right, because cultures like the Ghana, the Mali, and Zimbabwe never arose in Africa. They never developed kingdoms that rivaled or exceeded European ones, and don't languish in the historical record because it doesn't fit with the European and Mediterranean-centric narrative provided in most primary school education.

[s]Yes, I know it's bait, but if at least one person learns something today, it's worth it.[/spoiler]
>>
>>47889211
Wow, so fucking original! Portugese trading factories! Now that's something truly inventive!
>>
>>47877264
Fucking this.
>>
>>47888753
>our own history
There is a joke in my country about American history. I will go directly to the punchline:
- This chair got more history than your nation
>>
>>47889590
If they had kingdoms that rivaled or exceeded European ones then why don't we hear how the Mali Empire shaped much of history? The industrial revolution in Zimbabwe? The circumnavigation of the Earth and discovery of a new content by Mbugu Zebexob of Ghana?

Let me guess: 'cause they actually only developed a new kind of clay pot which had great spiritual significance and we're just too white and narrow minded to see how that was a revolution, lul
>>
>>47889590
Certainly have to give Morrocco its fair share of credit.

Also from what ive read of Zimbabwe it certainly felt like it was heading somewhere before it got torn apart.
>>
>>47889633
>then why don't we hear how the Mali Empire shaped much of history?
Look up the pilgrimage of Mansa Musa.
>>
>>47888753
>Cutting on education
>Cutting on health care
>Violence and crime off the hook
>Claims to be first among first world nations
>>
>>47889651
Oh wow an African king had a lot of gold and slaves, that's a pretty good start, now build a gun or a galleon or invent chemistry and we're talking.
>>
>>47889351
>2016
>Burgers still desperately trying to create something they can call folklore
It's not working that way, friendo
>>
>>47889633
>Being this tier uneducated
Different anon, but you just proved the point how much stuff was cut from your historical education. Or education in general.
>>
>>47889633
i dont know, id give them a fair amount of credit for being able to reliably navigate the massive inhospitable areas of the continent, including leading long caravan lines through the desert.

Plus they survived and formed a civilization in a much more hostile environment thant Europe, a lot of European success can be laid down to our temperate climate, less hostile fauna/flora and reliable seasonal weather. We had the optimal environment and climate to move settle down and develop.

They ever developed as far technologically but thats not to say they didnt have their own accomplishments shaped by their environment.
>>
>>47889669
>invent chemistry
I just love when some white trash starts to brag about shit he doesn't even understand as a way to validate anything at all
>>
>>47889623
Those are always amusing.
I remember something similar at a cathedral I visited: "we tell Americans this is our new roof, only 500 years old"
>>
>>47889683
That's actually not true at all. European soil is poor, crop yield is low due to less sunlight. Europe was incapable of supporting a large population at all before the invention of the windmill. If your argument were that this made the Europeans more liable to get off their butts and go to war, conquest or invent stuff then I'd agree with you. It definitely wasn't the optimal place other than plentiful iron in the stone.
>>
>>47889351
Well, the dude behind that Space Princess OSR game talked aeons ago about making a compatible game called "American Conquest" or something as such, about exploring and colonizing a mythical frontier.

I'm pretty sure he abandoned it, though, since he's produced A LOT of games since.
>>
>>47887554
I was trying to imply I don't know "any" of it, as in I don't know nigerian, malian, ethopian south african, etc.
>>
>>47887916
As an american I can say yes it is. We learned next to nothing about anywhere that wasn't in europe or america, and what we did learn of elsewhere mostly related to british colonies. You need to look that shit up yourself
>>
>>47889708
>Windmill as deterministic of European pop-boom
How about implementing better field management, you fucking dim-wit?!

>>47889741
I really wish it was that simple and there were "national" (in sense of modern political states) mythologies.
People should finally realise there is no such thing like nation states in Africa, unless we are talking about direct north of the continent and Ethiopia.
>>
>>47889642
It was the bread basket of half of sub-Saharan Africa at one point. It exported shit load of food to it's neighbours and it's own people were not starving.

It was a time of great hope.

Then Mugabe and the black supremacists got in control, kicked all the white farmers off their land, kicked all the white workers out of government and "encouraged" all the whities to get out of their nation.

Now its a shit hole.

Turn out that just because you are black doesn't make you automatically better at a job that some one who is white. Who knew.

I'm not going to pretend that the old system was without flaws but they were building up with minimal charity help from outside. They had pride and reason to have pride. Now they are starving and have little to have pride in.
>>
>>47889768
It took a long time and dedicated effort to make farming in Europe work. Unlike in most of the world. Which is why Europe was a low-pop area of the world through the middle ages. Europe still conquered the world and did most of what's relevant in science. You can't build a satellite with African inventions - to quote /b/, prove me wrong.

Are you mad 'cause we don't see African greatness? Then maybe you should share some. I'm sure it's easy to come by, just tell us who invented the African theory of special relativity or the African steam engine, African calculus, etc.
>>
>>47889623

I feel like you're missing the point a bit.
>>
>>47889789
>Please pay attention to me
>PLEASE!

I don't give a fuck about Africa. I'm mad because you are factually wrong and misattribute European agriculture boom to windmills, openly ignore open field system failure, feudal ties, obsession with wheat in Western Europe and few different things that hold it back literally for ages. And lo and behold, everything changed the day Fire Nation build first windmill.

By the way - windmills are Persian.
>>
File: 9096726.jpg (26 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
9096726.jpg
26 KB, 400x462
>>47889789
>Talking shit about agriculture
>Thinks people bash him for being racist
>>
>>47889653

Actually both Violence and Crime have been trending downward for several decades now. It's not like it's actually off the hook, our overcrowded prison population certainly gives a different impression though.
>>
>>47889826
>America
>Violence and Crime have been trending downward
What drugs are you NOT taking?
>>
>>47889814
Look to be frank it's even more hilarious you're getting mad about overemphasizing the role of windmills in European agriculture
>>
>>47889832

It's true! It's shit like mass shootings and the war on drugs that skew this shit. I mean, we're not the most peaceful nation on Earth, but we're not literally lynching people anywhere near as often.

And don't act like Europe wasn't culpable in this. What the hell did you think would happen by sending a bunch of religious zealots and xenophobes to colonize?

Hell, part of the reason our Education system is so bad is people trying to pretend our nation wasn't built on the foundation of violence and everything we built was anointed in the blood of others.

Compared to that, it's not nearly as bad as it used to be.
>>
>>47889842
Because it is infuriating. I mean if he wants to bash Africa, he could at least make an effort and spin something that doesn't sound like a complete bullshit even to complete layman.
Doing it the way he does, instead of bashing, he comes out as uneducated pleb that just shitposts. I mean it even takes skills and knowledge to be a racist cunt, or you look like a redneck white trash in the end, which pretty much defeat the whole purpose.

Unless we of course bring Gellner to the discourse, so him being redneck white trash with no real education would fit the bill, as his "whiteness" is the only achievement he has, thus will fiercely defend it and throw shit on everyone outside his own ethnicity, because his only advantage against outsiders is his skin colour and/or nationality.
>>
>>47889884
Anon, comapred to rest of the first world, you are a fucking warzone.

>sending
Nobody send them. They were kicked out.
Know the difference. America for long wasn't a land of opportunity. It was a land of complete failures nobody wanted to have around. And then it simply was a shitload of empty farmland ready to be taken.
>>
>>47884379
Jesus Christ that's fucking scary what's it called?
>>
>>47889901
>filename
>>
>>47876976
Pyramids and pharaohs.
>>
>>47889901
Filename?
That's how it's called
>>
>>47889897
It's hilarious this is what some Americans actually believe.

Live in the one country that brought democracy to the world after the French Revolution fell to totalitarism. The enduring locomotive of world economy and origin of 50% of the research funding in the world. The country that essentially saved the world from Nazism and Communist terror. In human terms, the place where you can actually succeed in life more than your fellow man. Feel bad because some place in Europe has a 750 year old chapel door and a better unemployment fund (that successful people pay more for). Yeah right. Sounds like you do need a better education.

Not American btw.
>>
>>47876976
White guilt negrocentrists being killed like the rats they are
>>
>>47889789
We don't know in a lot of cases, because most of the shit we can attribute to being invented by Africans happened thousands of years ago. We don't know which Swazilander opened up the Ngwenya Mine or discovered you can use haematite to make red ochre paint, because it happened 43,000 years ago. Hell, some interpretations of the Lebombo Bone and the Ishango Bone place them as the earliest known signs of mathematics. We have historians such as Stephanus of Byzantium and Diodorus extolling Aethiopia as the birthplace of laws and religion.

But when it comes down to it, a lot of the evidence is simply gone, destroyed by time, by intertribal warfare, or by military and cultural colonisation from Europe and Arabia.
>>
>>47889967
>Not American btw.
No American would be capable of so much self-critique, to it was given.

>>47889976
/pol/ called. They want you back.
>>
File: 1466225040806.png (183 KB, 800x217) Image search: [Google]
1466225040806.png
183 KB, 800x217
>>47889976
Back to /pol/ pls
>>
>>47890062
I read that as
>/pol/ called. They want you black.
>>
>>47890024
Anon, why are you even arguing with obvious shitposter?
>>
>>47890083
I don't know, anon. I don't know.
>>
Just rip off the Epic of Sundiata, throw in some lost Zulu princes and an Ethiopian necrocracy and you're golden
>>
>>47889279

Yeah look at all those evil schools and hospitals and cities they left behind, the bastards.

Fuck off, when even the Zulu king acknowledges the superiority of European rule, you have no leg to stand on.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/king-zulus-slams-called-south-african-democracy-says-country-better-off-apartheid/
>>
>>47887603
Africa isn't taught much in American schools because it really barely matters to us.
>>
>>47889590
>ey we wuz kaaaaaaangs n SHEEEEEIT

Not any more.
>>
>>47890412
LEOPOLD!
>>
>>47890076
>saving thumbnails
>>
/pol/ killed way more threads than anything else in this board.

You people and your chips on your shoulders.
>>
File: adsfasdf.png (586 KB, 1500x406) Image search: [Google]
adsfasdf.png
586 KB, 1500x406
>>47890783
Fuck you're right, here's a larger version for you :^)
>>
>>47887067
>>47887149
>those images
Jesus fuck that's disgusting.

And you'd dare to sully Mikami with your negro fetishism, you twisted worm? People like you need to be rounded up and shipped off to the jungles you love so much, fucking freaks.
>>
File: HnqlM1n.png (78 KB, 1306x354) Image search: [Google]
HnqlM1n.png
78 KB, 1306x354
>>47890826
But seriously, if you feel like not being a chump
>>
File: leopold.jpg (6 KB, 166x250) Image search: [Google]
leopold.jpg
6 KB, 166x250
>>47890767
While yes, he was terrible, and yes, the rule of the European powers was pretty grim all over, I would like to point out that the Congo Free State was specifically Leopold, not actually Belgium - he was a constitutional monarch and owned it as property - the Belgian Government confiscated it from him (eventually) when they found out the shit that was going on down there
>>
>>47888753
>oogedy boogedy white man done tore up all the red man cities 'n roads 'n shiiiieet

Hey fucknuts, those pre-Colombian civilizations you're referencing 1) collapsed entirely of th eir own accord before a white person stepped foot in the Americas, and 2) never invented the fucking /wheel/.

Take your cuckfilth LMTTM narrative and fuck off right back to tumblr and Facebook from whence you came, bitch.
>>
>>47890412
>breitband

he would not lie to you.
>>
File: mali.jpg (306 KB, 650x948) Image search: [Google]
mali.jpg
306 KB, 650x948
>>47876976
>Giant-eland mounts

>the hippo as a beast more fearsome than the lion

>Dragonslayer princesses like Thákane

>weird-shaped fur shields

>a queen with a male harem

>dahomey-like amazons

>four-stories tall mudbrick buildings

>firearms decorated with teeth

>shamans are also judges of crimes

>swashbucklers with shotels and rhino leather shields

>fortresses atop mesas

>if zebra centaurs, stripes over the whole body

>otherwise, giraffe centaurs

>don't be afraid to have barbarian tribes, but don't make all of them like that
>>
>>47890979
Is this parody or are you just a complete mouthbreather?
>>
>>47890412
>breitbart
Would you believe anything that was linked from Jezebel, Anon?
>>
>>47890979
>1) collapsed entirely of th eir own accord before a white person stepped foot in the Americas

Vikings.

And contact with North America was re-established by fishing vessels who trawled the coastline well before the First Thanksgiving finally marked the end to prehistory. During that time, low-level trading and regular abductions created the vectors for the diseases that rekt the Americans.

The Africans learned the dinuff from their Anglo masters and they learned their lesson well.
>>
>>47891055
Are you trying to blame us for their shitty underdeveloped immune systems now?
>>
Is Spears of the Dawn actually good?
>>
>>47890062
>>47890076
>White guilt faggots upset that thst people despise them
Fuck off back to leftypol, sjws
>>
>>47891117
>going to 4+4chan
lel
>>
>>47891117
Leftypol is exactly the same as right wing /pol/ motherfucker, and that is definitely not in /tg/, little faggot. Get bent. Shoo.
>>
>>47891055
Pre-Colombian North American civilization was pathetic, hardly deserving of the title, but its collapse had nothing to do with white people. The red savages, like their brothers on Easter Island and Australia, completely destroyed the ecological niche that was allowing them to practice agriculture by cutting and burning huge swathes of forests. The reason their societies had such a strong "live with nature" meme by the time Europeans showed up is because they horribly mismanaged it and created their own apocalypse. In any case, they were living as tribal cretins for generations before Colombus showed up, and none of their achievements were impressive in any case. Again - did not invent the fucking wheel.
>>
>>47891152
It's full of white guilt faggots like you
>>
>>47876976
Kangz n shit
>>
>>47891164
Well the Incans did have roads, but since their terrain is too hilly they think wheels are more of a hindrance than Llamas, who can naturally scale such steep inclines. So what wheels they have is relegated to toys.
Besides, they have runner messenger systems to communicate in their empire.
>>
>>47891168
kek
>>
>>47891244
>Pre-Colombian North America
>Incans
>>
>>47889590
Ok, super important question. At what relative time did these african kingdoms rival their european, and hey for fun let's throw in asian counterparts (we don't have to if you don't know, but I am curious)? Because the only african kingdom of any note I remember reading about got ripped to shreds by middle eastern slavers. As in it almost immediately collapsed because it was basically a bunch of barely connected tribes and a guy with a hat. Think the name started with a T, but it's been years and I am awful with names.

Because I'm pretty sure I rival the kingdoms of europe if we retrospective enough.
>>
>>47891164
>created their own apocalypse
Really? I was under the impression it was due to the plagues we brought over.
>>
>>47891259
Shit, missed the North part of that sentence. Anyways, here's an article about wheels - maybe it could shed a light on why Pre-Columbian NA doesn't have wheels.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-it-took-so-long-to-inv/
>>
>>47891284
I can only speak of the Rapanui, who somehow managed to become a culture full of artists, writers and fishermen.

To do so they cut down all the fucking trees and bushes on the entire island, lost the ability to make most of their tools (no wood) and focused on picking shellfish from then on, forgetting how to do most of their art and how the fuck to read their languaje.

We still don't know what the hell does anything they wrote in centuries past says.
>>
this thread is shit
>>
>>47891449
That's fucking hilarious.
>>
File: 1462803032902.jpg (44 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1462803032902.jpg
44 KB, 720x720
>>47890679
I wonder what can matter for people who unironically believe they live in the most glorious nation that ever was, is or will be
>>
>>47890943
>But it wasn't Belgium
So?
It doesn't change the fact it was a genocide, no matter if it was state or private run.
In fact, being a private enterprise makes it evem more horrible
>>
>>47891467
When we got there the Toromiro, a majestic bush, was the only woodsource left on the island, and in low enought numbers that what the naturalists recovered are the main source of info and new bushes.

It's a lightweight, hard as fuck wood and the bush itself is about 3m tall and 0.5m wide.

And the scrapping on wood of some artworks show that most of it past a certain age were made out of a plant that is so extinct that we only know that it once lived there. There aren't any leafs left, nor any kind of residue not used.
>>
Id like to postulate that the reason africa had trouble developing any large scale civilization is outside of the most northern part is due mainly to geography and the fact that africa has shit geography, the features are all oriented in horizontal bands that form isolating sections of the continent which have no real means of either traversing between the bands, or within a band. From the top weve got decent north africa which has access to the Mediterranean as a mode of travel and cultural exchange, however directly south is a fuck off desert which is hard to cross then there is sub saharan band, but the rivers in this region dont really allow for reasonable travel across it or into another area, and going around via the sea is not super easy, or was straight up blocked until suez canal. Then below that you have super damn dense jungle which while having some useful rivers is still super dense jungle and thus hard to navigate or have a large scale civilization in it, then below that another desert, then finally south africa which is horribly isolated from everything else, again with no real easy way to travel up or down, or left and right. The place is setup perfectly to keep everyone in tiny little tribal groups isolated from eachother by obnoxious geographical features which are non trivial to navigate past or through.
>>
>>47880180
What are the names of each creature, please?
>>
>>47877083
I'm sure not bored by this meme yet.
>>
>>47891611
Are you sick of white guilt faggots?
>>
>>47889651
Mansa Munsa isn't even the richest man in history, August was(with an equivalent value of $4.6 trillion dollars), and before him Crassus with 600 billions dollars (more than the entire budget of rome for a year), while mansa musa wealth is calculated at $400 Billion. The only thing he is known is to have crashed the economy of Arabia and Egypt for five years thansk to his spending of gold like it was water.
>>
>>47891449
Most likely the following:
>We seem to be running low on wood and usable tools, we should probably cut back on our consumption.
>No way, Plant Depletion is just a lie cooked up by the Island God to keep us in order and stilfe our creativity!
>I dont know, it does seem like the west side of island is looking really sparse lately.
>Who cares, no one goes to the wes side of the island anyways.
>Agreed, what we need to do is gather around the holy rock where the king sits and refuse to move.
>Occupy King Rock!
>We could even make it a big creativity festival, make a point by making even more art!
>That sounds like a great idea, we could even share our tools and materials, since i couldnt get anymore off the last gathering.
>Hotu was here.
>>
>>47891666
i'm sick of the same discussion every day
>>
>>47889332
>White
t. /int/pro
>>
>>47887603
>>47887568
>>47887399
Belgium did literally nothing wrong. The Belgian state or people had literally no control over the Congo free state
>>
>>47891284
That's because that's the narrative they teach. God forbid anyone actually look at the facts
>>
File: 800px-Empire_almoravide.png (127 KB, 800x976) Image search: [Google]
800px-Empire_almoravide.png
127 KB, 800x976
>>47889669
Abu Bakr II - Abu Bakr became convinced that he could find the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, and outfitted an expedition of 200 ships to find it. Only one of those ships returned; the captain related that the expedition had come to a "river with a powerful current" in the ocean. The current took most of the fleet away, after which the captain turned back. According to Musa, Abu Bakr was undeterred and launched an even larger expedition with himself as the head, departing with 2,000 vessels for his men and a like number for supplies.

Almoravids- Battle of Fraga establish an empire stretching from Spain to Ghana

Sokoto Caliphate-at its height the Caliphate linked over 30 different emirates and over 10 million people in the most powerful state in its region and one of the most significant empires in Africa in the nineteenth century.Ribats were established founding a number of new cities with walled fortresses, schools, markets, and other buildings.By 1837, the Sokoto Caliphate had a population around 10 million people

Wollof Empire-a force to reckon with in the region. In the early 16th century, it was capable of fielding 100,000 infantry and 10,000 cavalry But the seeds of the empire's destruction had already been sown by the prospects of Atlantic trade.

The Songhai Empire- Sunni Ali was considered the empire's most formidable military strategist and conqueror. Under his rule Songhai reached a size of over 1,400,000 square kilometers.Under his reign Djenné and Timbuktu became great centers of learning.
Askia the GreatIslam was so important to him that, upon his return, he recruited Muslim scholars from Egypt and Morocco to teach at the Sankore Mosque in Timbuktu as well as setting up many other learning centers throughout his empire. Among his great accomplishments was an interest in astronomical knowledge which led to a flourishing of astronomers and observatories in the capital
>>
>>47891666
What white guilt faggots?

This is 4chan you dumb fuck.
>>
>>47891891
/tg/, as a haven of pathetic nerds, is also home to a great number of cuckolded #BLM faggots.
>>
>>47891916
I'm sure not bored of this meme yet.
>>
>>47891861
>Songhai.
The ones than were told be a bunch of Andalusian and Morocco mercenaries lead be an Spaniard eunuch than they own cattle stampede rekt them?
>>
>>47891941
the same they were doing pretty good before that tho, hell if the yanks can get beat by the Afghans and the Iraqis getting beating by a smaller and less organized force anit something special
>>
>>47891982
At least they are humans. The songhay were rekt be they own cattle.
>>
>>47890979
>2) never invented the fucking /wheel/.

That's a pretty shitty argument, seeing as how the wheel wasn't useful in most American societies at that time (Especially South American societies) because they had no livestock to maximize the effectiveness of said wheel.

Human carriers for goods weren't that inefficient, and they also made use of the travois which was almost as good as a wheeled cart when pulled by a person.

Seeing as how the wheel also wasn't invented by Europeans (They got it from the Middle East) your argument is terrible to begin with.
>>
>>47891678
>Hotu was here.
Fucking Hotu
>>
>>47891486
>I wonder what can matter for people who unironically believe they live in the most glorious nation that ever was, is or will be

Not any more or less than people who live in Europe and believe Europe is somehow more "civilized" than everywhere else.

For real though, we have our own history, and the history of Asia and Europe to learn about. Africa isn't important to us because the US had little to do with Africa barring pulling in to European-controlled ports and buying slaves. We still learn about the basics like the rise of Islam, Ethiopia, and the Bantu Migration, as well as US-relevant bits like Liberia and Apartheid, but that's about all that matters to us.
>>
>>47891999
>(They got it from the Middle East) your argument is terrible to begin with
Someone didn't read the article earlier this thread disputing that. Ukraine, bitch.

Maybe
>>
>>47891997
never heard that before bud mind explaining?
>>
>>47891666
There's a difference between white guilt and acknowledging some of the pretty fucked up things Europe did across the world, and how 90% of the worlds problems today can be directly linked to European colonialism and its collapse.

I don't feel any guilt for what my ancestors did, but that doesn't mean I'm blind to what they did in the first place.
>>
>>47891999
>i don't like grapes anyways

t. Injun barbarian
>>
>>47892065
>There's a difference between white guilt and acknowledging
>how 90% of the worlds problems today can be directly linked to European colonialism and its collapse
No, there's really not, and you're obviously seriously uneducated on the issue.
>>
>>47892073

>i don't like grapes anyways
They didn't have grapes.

Mesoamericans did have alcohol, though.
>>
>>47892051
The big chief of the saddi dinasty wanted some piece of the gold and slave markets at his south, so he assamble 1,500 light horse raider,2,500 Andalusian and Spanish renagades with they tipical panoply (guns and swords mostly), 8 canon and the comander, Judar Pasha (an eunuch, raised since a baby be them, of castillian origin) with his 80 christian bodyguards. The host fought the bigger Songhay one, some say of 40.000 men or more (and of course probably a lot less) at the battle of Tondibi. The songhay wanted to use they cattle to trample the invaders, but when the cows were loosed the Saddy merry men used they guns and english cannon to startle the cattle, which caused the cattle to stampede back towards Songhai lines.
After the cleaning of the remaining songhay forces and conquering the region and getting no support from morocco after a while they settled themsevles in Timbuktu and intermarried with the local nobility, founding the Armas people (Arma mean weapon in Spanish/Mozarabe, could be also for ar-rumah or fusilier) than founded some petty local kingdoms and in time decayed into irrelevance.
>>
>>47892065
While agree the decline of colonialism left a lot of countries pretty fucked up I do not agree on the arbitrary 90% asspull figure.

That completely ignores China, Russia and Japans own culpability in fucking a lot of shit up (and yes we engaged with them during colonial times, no it does make us responsible for the shit they later pulled)

Also, colonialism did not "collapse", it was rejected. Countries decided they didnt like the white invader doing what they were doing and decided to kick them, vote them, naked hunger protest them, ignore them out of their countires. These countries decided to reject colonialism and take on their own sovereignity and while they can point at problems colonialism left them with, part of the problem with assumign sovereignity yourself is you take responsibility as well.
>>
>>47892232
are you incapable of writing the word ''their'' Anon?
>>
Anansi, Neil Gaiman style. Fun loving trickster god whose worship is based on storytelling and song.
>>
File: Afar Cutie.jpg (17 KB, 336x500) Image search: [Google]
Afar Cutie.jpg
17 KB, 336x500
>>47892264
I never learned english in a educated way, what I did wrong.
>>
Africa is the best area in history for actually campaigning in.

So many awesome genocidal apocalypses, and a mythology that can support as much adventuring as possible (fetishes for everyone). Add in strange foreigners (Arabs + Yuros) and you have excellent plot-giving questhooks.
>>47892259
Colonialism did collapse. The people colonising couldn't afford to keep themselves colonising. The rise of nationalism really fucked shit up too, although it might be the other way around with that.
>>47892065
I've never understood why people jump to the conclusion that "thinking your country fucked shit up" means "being a crying white guilter". Hell, fucking shit up is a *cool* thing (from a historical perspective). The Mongols were awesome, the Three Kingdoms were awesome, the Aztecs were awesome. And they all fucked shit up.

That said, the world's problems come from many things, a lot of them linked to colonialism, but mostly because colonialism is inherently involved with many, many countries (and so will be linked to problems).
>>
>>47892298
you keep using the word ''they'' when you should be using ''their''
>The songhay wanted to use they cattle to trample the invaders.
should be The songhay wanted to use their cattle to trample the invaders
just a minor thing but as a grammar nazi it annoys me. however for someone who didn't learn english in an aducated way your level is actually pretty good. better than the mangled typing of some native english speakers.
>>
>>47892376
*they're cattle.
>>
>>47892376
>"""grammar nazi"""
>doesn't adequately punctuate
>'aducated'
kys
>>
File: grammar nazi.jpg (31 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
grammar nazi.jpg
31 KB, 600x450
>>47892402
Stop that.
>>
File: 4chan, the post.png (7 KB, 500x138) Image search: [Google]
4chan, the post.png
7 KB, 500x138
>>47892335
>I've never understood why people jump to the conclusion that "thinking your country fucked shit up" means "being a crying white guilter".
because immediately dismissing you as a ''white guilt cuck fag homo tumblr redditor''
alleviates them from the burden of actually listening to dissenting opinions that challenge their world view.
And never forget that your still on 4chan
>>
File: slavery_boat.jpg (32 KB, 550x167) Image search: [Google]
slavery_boat.jpg
32 KB, 550x167
>>47892434
What?
>>
>>47889897
You act as if Europe's natural state isn't war. You precious EU is breaking, and soon you all will be gleefully killing each other just like you did for the 10,000 years preceding WWII.
>>
File: Afar Girl.jpg (47 KB, 439x617) Image search: [Google]
Afar Girl.jpg
47 KB, 439x617
Can anyone tell me anything about the Fulani or the Afar?
>>
File: 1443535717839.jpg (33 KB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
1443535717839.jpg
33 KB, 400x293
>>47892420
Fuck off. I'm stoned right now.
>>
I'd want it to be Guild Wars Nightfall.
>>
File: battle of verdun.jpg (74 KB, 760x523) Image search: [Google]
battle of verdun.jpg
74 KB, 760x523
>>47892478
the EU may be failing but we'll never (or at least for a very long time) go to war against each other.
we learned that lesson the hard way, twice
>>
>>47892478
Technology is making that obsolete. We can produce what we need easier than we can take it, *and* our military technology is such that natural borders are not really a big deal anymore.

WWI broke any desire European powers had for war. It became blatantly obvious that it wasn't profitable anymore. The only people who wanted it, were those who didn't care about the profit -- the tiny nationalists in their tiny wars, the Soviets who just wanted control/power, and the fascists, who had ideological reasons (and were convinced they could make it profitable by taking literally all of Europe).

War is dying out, all because we (big powers) just don't make money from it anymore.
>>
>>47886902
>The party are a multicultural multiracial band of freedom fighters.
>Mage is vanquished easily.
>The real challenge of building a functioning society from liberated slaves begins.
>Chaos ensues.
>>
>>47892541
>Chaos ensues.
The word you're looking for is genocide. Africans are like slavs. The only people they want to see dead more than other Africans are different other Africans.
>>
File: fassburton.jpg (75 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
fassburton.jpg
75 KB, 1024x683
>>47892065
>>47892259

There is not, they are the same. Liberal all-are-equal policies are what has resulted in the current state of Africa. In South Africa, in Rhodesia and many others, an uneducated tribal people unused to managing a State are given control of who they give resources too and who they do not at the instruction of the international community thanks to Mandela. When the local government was insistant on slowly introducing power and enducation and training on how to run a country, instilling Western ethics and ideas to implement a future together.

You the most fertile land in Africa sitting fallow (Meaning unplowed, not for soil restoration but simply because they local Africans do not know, nor understand farming) in what was, and still is, the breadbasket of Africa that exported grains, tobbaco and crops to the rest of the world. Education, literacy, racial cohesion, access to clean water, medical care, schools, all these are at their lowest point ever. Do you know what is on the increase? Lawlessness, murders, rapes, paramilitaries, military coups, starving, disease, genocide.

Who would of thought they would devide themselves straight across tribal lines? That they would starve and slaughter their ancestral enemy and give heaping riches, government positions and power to their own family?
>>
>>47889332
>litterally all northern africa
I think you mean that little strip of coast along Africa's northern edge.
>>
>>47876976

My suggestion? Look up Benin, Kush, Mali, Songhai, Ethiopia, and Great Zimbabwe. Benin in particular, but also Ethiopia.

Ethiopia was, during the middle ages, a Christian nation that traded a great deal with the middle east and with India. They had diplomats in Henry V's court.
>>
>>47876976
Hope and progress
>>
>>47889934
Excuse my autism I didn't see at first
>>
>>47892607
Toppest of top keks
>>
File: 30 Minutes or less base.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
30 Minutes or less base.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>47892476
Lying on the internet about grammar.

Lie about everything else, misrepresent people, insult people, be wilfully ignorant about history, push your worldviews on others, and generally stir shit; all that is deplorable, but ultimately excusable, especially here.

But don't lie about which their/they're/there should be used.

Image unrelated.
>>
>>47892476
Every nation in its history practiced slavery to it's own fullest extent, it was White Europeans that put an end to it.
>>
>>47876976
Accurate depiction of the negro
>>
>>47889708
> European soil is poor, crop yield is low due to less sunlight. Europe was incapable of supporting a large population at all before the invention of the windmill.
Who told you this?
>>
>>47892682
>Which is why Europe was a low-pop area of the world through the middle ages.
Not like the low population had anything to do with a little plague or something, right?
>>
>>47892607
go away tzeentch, hope and change is for cucks
stagnation in good, stable position > """hope"""
>>
>>47878749
LIBSHIT DETECTED

no whites in africa faggot

"pale" "yellow" and "red" are not white
>>
File: 145522631680469011_ymtUXhFj_c.jpg (286 KB, 640x961) Image search: [Google]
145522631680469011_ymtUXhFj_c.jpg
286 KB, 640x961
>>47892765
What are berbers then? The Lybians, Tunisians and Algerians.
>>
>>47892526
Fascism is on the rise all over the world, dude. Canada elected theres, we have our Orange fascist poised to win in a landslide victory, England was a hellish police state BEFORE the muslims started taking over, France is slowly and quietly invading nations all over the world because Americans think they're not a military nation for some reason and ignore it, and Germany is actively sabotaging the progress of other EU nations for their own profit. WWI is going to be a vacation compared to what you Eurofags are about to do to each other.
>>
>>47892788
I don't think you know what fascism is. It's not just a dirty word for authoritarianism.
>>
File: 145522631679847861_NVc0oUPP_c.jpg (233 KB, 640x1002) Image search: [Google]
145522631679847861_NVc0oUPP_c.jpg
233 KB, 640x1002
>>47892784
>>
>>47892806
>>
>>47892784
>>47892806
>>47892817
>there are totally whites in Africa!
>posts light brown girls
>>
>>47892784
none of those people are white.
They may not be black but they're more akin to Arabs and Persians than Caucasian.
source: My country is currently being overrun by these backwards and uneducated faggots
>>
File: Black Albinos.jpg (92 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
Black Albinos.jpg
92 KB, 600x1000
>>47892862
>>47892836
So white are only Germanics now? Also I don't think you know what Caucasian actually means brosky. Pro tip, the color of the skin means jack shit.
>>
>>47892817
Sweet Jesus those are god tier eyes.
>>
>>47892888
>posts albinos
>thinks this proves anything
>>
>>47889708
>Europe was incapable of producing a larger population until the realisation of the means to generate more food to support them

Is basically what you are saying.

The rest of what you have said is garbage and ignores history, facts and demonstratable evidence. It is a great place to build nations with plentiful rains and seasons that are easy to predict and judge the lengths of, large tracts of flat lands in England, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and most of all the most enviable soil in the world, the black soil of Ukraine. All with mountains and hills to help trap rain and surface water.

Again the majority are riddled with rivers and lakes and means to travel on water. As well a wide range of crops were able to take root in the rich soil.

Europe went to war a lot, just like every developed nation did at that time, the only exception being Africa as they had, and still are at war, over land, water, resources and wives.

>>47892788
The rise of the Right in Europe is entirely predictable because of the recent decades of lefty-liberal policies. When the EU does break and fracture, Europe will be fine, cold relations for a while but the real losers of this will be those who depend on the EU (And the US) to bankroll their nations with foreign aid, that will be the first thing to stop, forcing those who can not run a country or feed them selves to adapt and not have so many rape babies.
>>
File: Coptos.jpg (55 KB, 644x288) Image search: [Google]
Coptos.jpg
55 KB, 644x288
>>47892909
It only proves than the color of the skin doesn't have anything to do with race. You can see clearly who is black even with blonde hair and blue eyes. Arabs (the one than aren't too mixed) Persian and North africans are all caucasians, they culture and specially they religion is shit but that doesn't mean they couldnt improve a lot if they get rid of it.
>>
>>47891164
>>47891449
>actually comparing an island in fucking nowhere with the continent

This thread, man.
>>
>>47892985
And none of the fact changes that you posted pictures of light brown girls and not whites.
>>
File: 9SKDnnA.jpg (104 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
9SKDnnA.jpg
104 KB, 1200x900
>>47892888
I never said anything about germanics, I'm not spouting some Aryan superiority bullshit here.
I'm simply stating the fact that Berbers and Algerians etc. aren't white. however as someone who obviously can't distinguish between white people and people with a congenital disorder that disrupts melanin production I don't expect you to understand.
>>
>>47892997
You know the abbos literally burned down Australia and are responsible for its desertification, right?
>>
>>47892888
>Posts albinos
>Always killed and rendered down to be used in potions for everything from AIDS to prowess in battle.
>>
>>47876976
Regions of Chult and Shaar in Forgotten Realms are perfect for African fantasy.
>>
>>47893084
And like all niggers, even then they do not work.
>>
>>47893072
[citation needed]
>>
>>47891083
The point is that there was contact well before any Anglo, Dutch and French colonies were founded. The plagues were already on their way into the continent by the time the carriers started occupying the then sparely populated region.

I'm going to add that it's not like the plagues killed them all. It took another 300 years of war before the surviving 10% and their descendants really had truly been reduced to irrelevance.
>>
>>47893002
I still not get it, so Greeks, Italians, Skandis and anyone than tans isn't white now?
>>47893147
They used fire to hunt down the big marsupials, is a well documented fact.
>>
>>47893169
>I still not get it
That's because your parents dropped you on your head as an infant.
>>
>>47893147
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire-stick_farming

You're such a dumb cuck.
>>
>>47893169
>They used fire to hunt down the big marsupials, is a well documented fact.
Little bit different to "literally burned down Australia and are responsible for its desertification" no?
>>
>>47893182
Because you didn't say who is white in and who isn't, brown girls means nothing, they can be since amerindians, flips, mulatas etc, it isn't a racial profile only a skin color.
>>
>>47893184
Yeah, how dare he ask for sources. He should just accept what you say. THAT's how you stop being a cuck!
>>
>>47893072
The Abbos lived in all of Australia, not just in the dry parts. And within the arid region, burning the grass is a very basic land management strategy that's use in pretty much all arid grasslands worldwide.
>>
>>47893193
They literally set the brush and trees on fire to hunt animals. If you can't see how doing this repeatedly would lead to desertification, then you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>47893193
>>47893169
>>47893072
Wait there one moment.

Are you trying to claim that the abbos discovered fire by themselves? I'm honestly finding that very hard to believe.
>>
>>47893243
That wikipedia source argues against it.
>>
>>47893247
The abos of Australia did, the ones in Tasmania didn't tough.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.