[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is Lunar light cruiser Indomitable Truth to whoever is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 5
File: Fieldkitinspection.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
Fieldkitinspection.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
This is Lunar light cruiser Indomitable Truth to whoever is in command of penal regiment Theta Gamma. Transport ship Informal Penance is dead in space. What is your status?
------------------------------------------------------------
1d4Chan: https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Campaign:Penal_regiment_designation_/tg/

Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/40k_penal_regiment.

FAQ:
>What the fuck is this?
Somewhat a campaign of crack-infused free-form roleplay in the grim darkness of the far future.

>When do you guys make these threads?
Usually mondays at 4PM GMT, but they sometimes extend to Tuesdays if we got caught in the middle of something when the thread died and it was too late to make another one the same day.

>Can I join in?
Sure, just think of a character and have fun, you can find most info in 1d4chan albeit it's ussually a little bit out of date in comparison to where the threads are.

>Is there any requirement in character creation.
Not really, we've had Xeno infiltrators, Chaos infiltrators, Villains, Heroes, Normal Guardsmen, Crazed Guardsmen, Assassins, Psykers, Space Marines, Inquisitors, Squats... just think whathever and join the fun.

>Is it allowed to have more than a single character?
Yes as long as you don't use it to powerplay.

>So how you guys do the playan'?
We tend to use spoilers for OOC chat, but nothing is set in stone.
We tend to use greentexts for describing a character's actions, but again nothing is set in stone.
Use d20s for combat checks and d100s for other things you want to roll, higher Is better.
It's important to know that the regiment is now in the employ of a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor, with influence from an Ordo Malleus Inquisitor and under the watch of an Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor. Yes we've been through a lot of shit.
>>
>>47872085
Well apparently those thronedamn groxdicker paper pushers in the Ordo Hereticus thought it was funny to give me a job and then suddenly tell me they don't need me. So I'm here on an extra Thunderhawk wondering what the hell just happened.

To make things even better, I got a vox message saying that old Commissar Gaurun has reappeared! So I've got a few questions for a few people!
>>
>>47872085
Engines are at bare minimum sir, we had a bit of an explosion, after having. Tyranid infestation. But it's fine now. You should be focusing on the planet below us. We fear it may also now have a Tyranid infestation.
>>
Fuck, I forgot to title the thread.
>>
>>47872085
>Can´t find a commlink or a station to respond.

>Is looking for the other regiment members in the meantime.
>>
>>47872202
Very well. Are there any ground forces that require orbital support?
>>
>>47872189
Who the hell is Commissar Gaurun? Some former Commissar honr rogue? Is this like that "Ameila" incident we had when Miranda wanted to eat that child?
>>
>>47872278
I heard he was an commissar from before our time here. Apparently he was the one first assigned to this mess.
>>
>>47872258
Admiral, the WHOLE ground unit may be infected.
>>47872246
Hawthorne, you alright? Don't worry about the comms, half the ship is dead from the explosion.
>>
>>47872322
Dead, electrically, mind you. Not physically. God do I know how to set off a bomb. First I blow up power to half of Tranch's largest hive city, now this.
>>
>>47872278
Yeah he was in charge a long time ago. Back when this was a normal penal regiment and things weren't so damn strange around here. Well, relatively speaking they weren't....

Anyway he's a decent man, and coming from a Catachan that's saying something...
>>
>>47872370
Things were ever NORMAL around here!? I find that hard to believe... I've read some of the earliest posts, including g the field kit inspection which was HILARIOUS
>>
>>47872397
I said RELATIVELY. And where did you come from anyway?

them's were the days alright
>>
>>47872322
I´m allrigth Sargeant. Better than after the space hulk anyway.
>Is clutching her drone under her arm.
Do we just have to find a new power source or is this ship doomed?

Wait- You did this?
>>
Penal regiment Theta Gamma is authorised to deploy on the surface. Keep your weapons ready, sometimes the muties have welcoming parties waiting for landers.
>>
>>47872447
I'm going to assume you meant before being pulled in by Jackson, near the end of the Somerius campaign. In which case, I was stationed within the 277th Orvustillian Mechanised Infantry Regiment as an NCO and a demolitions expert, before it was wiped out during planet fall.
>>
>>47872491
Patrol Group Hephaestus will provide orbital support where needed.

Anyone else play BFG?
>>
>>47872461
It's a.... long story. Most of which includes being pinned down by infected fellow guardsmen and minor tyranids, along side a tech priest, Agent Greely, two guardsmen, and four servitors.... oh and the use of a makeshift bomb out of various explosives from armory 27 on deck 8.
>>
>>47872565
I would have by now, but back on may 4th, while heading to flgs to run dnd,, a little 8 year old girl destroyed my laptop with a rock while we were waiting to get on a bus. Hence why I'm on my phone
>>
>Somewhere in the Inquisitorial section of the ship, an iso-cell opens with a naked man tumbling out, his body covered with wounds
>He looks around slowly before heading over to an unguarded post.
>He rummages around until he finds his previously confiscated kit, putting it on, and turning on the voxcomms.

This is Trooper Boer, reporting for duty. Anyone here? I...I don't where am I and the ship's power seems to be down...

Missed a couple of threads. What exactly happened after the regiment got off the Spess Hulk?
>>
Just passing by, probably won't stay to play today.

ATTENTION!

I've recieved a message qualified as important by our inquisitorial overlords:

Due to the recent events, namely a explosion that shaked the whole ship, a fake wall that sepparated the section of the regiment taken by the regiment from the rest of the bunch was broken. Thus, much chaos has ensured over the last days.

A new set of rules and codes of conduit have been issued:

#1 You may not share your meals with the non-inquisitorial personnel, they haven't earned it.

#2 Under no circumstances shalt thou give them access to inquisitorial records, channels or documentation whatsoever, by no means should they be allowed to roam over your section of the ship.

#3 Despite not part of the inquisitorial batch, Gaurun is still your superior and can issue any order he sees fit, as well as executions.

#4 You may not roam their section of the ship unless strictly neccessary, terminate any witnesses that are deemed fit to uphold the secrecy of your duties.

-PS: You don't share Cargo Bays with the non-inquisitorial Penal Regiment, that hole in cargo leads directly to engineering, stop trying to smug Amasec to their side whoever's doing it, we don't want drunken tech-priests again.
>>
>>47872620
a fake wall that sepparated the section of the regiment taken by the INQUISITION*
>>
>>47872600
Damn son, that sucks.
>>
>>47872566
Mhmm. No offense Sargeant, but that sounds surspringly low key.

>>47872603
Bobs broodlord had kids and we had to slaugther them.
>>
>>47872644
you have NO idea! It was a $1200 laptop, filled with a lot of personal things. Many of which can't be recovered due to the damage the inner components took (the caseing is fine, just the screen and all the inners are shattered
>>
>>47872690
Holy hell, you are billing the parents, right?
>>
>>47872663
Eh, details. I like to have several backup plans just in case plan A goes to hell. And since plan D wasn't accepted, I went onto use plan E(xplode everything within 180 feet). Would have been more contained If not for the fact I was in a rush to set it up.
>>
>clutching his head Larrs wakes up groggy and pissed off.
>mumbling to himself about shunning places he looks around him
what's going on this time?
>>
>>47872085

"This is Captain Crenshaw of the Punisher-Class Strike Cruiser "Herald of Imperial Goodwill" responding, acting under orders from Inquisitor Verasii and Interrogator Greely. Informal Penance has just purged a communicable xeno infestation. We think. Do not board.

>>47872566

>Greely still looks tired as hell

"A deck, which in function, no longer exists. "
>>
>>47872719
sadly I didtn't find out about the damage until an hour later(laptop was in my backpack) when I got into the shop. Though I do have an approximation of where they live (they got on my first bus a little after I left home so they live within a 15 minute walk from me (suburbs)).
>>
File: 1463334295752.jpg (338 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1463334295752.jpg
338 KB, 600x800
>>47872760
You missed the Emperor's day explosion. It was a hell of a barbeque. Freshly grilled and charred Tyranids.

>>47872766
>The NCO would give a simple shrug.
Details Greely... At least there shouldn't be anymore damned Tyranids on-board.
>>
>>47872085
>Jackson walks in with a plate plate of homefries and a glass iced tea
So, what's going on...
>>
>>47872879
r-right... that's just lovely.
>mutters to himself as he takes a gulp from his hip flask.
>>
>>47872879
Emperor's day fireworks

>>47872766
Look at it this way Greely. Maybe now you can put in a requisition to have the regiment relocated a proper ship, and not some troop transport that's seen more battle damage in six months, then most heavy ships see in sixty years.
>>
>>47872766
Greely!! Holy shit am I glad to see you. It's practically been a living hell... actually that was easier.
>>
Oi! Where the hell am I supposed to tell the pilot to land? This damn Thunderhawk aint got unlimited fuel!
>>
>Leaves to check if her quarters are allrigth.
That reminds me. Has anybody seen the girl Miranda saddled us with? The chief wanted me to take care of her.

>>47872879
Don´t jinx it please.
>>
>>47872920
>He'd give the Eldar trooper a brotherly pat on the back. A shit eating grin on the NCOs face.
Relax Larrs. You're apart of "Dreg-Crosser" squad now. It's not like you don't have five or six of your squdmates trying to kill you at anytime. This should be normal to you by now.
>>
>>47873027
The central area of the hive Calicem has been secured as a landing side. Enough flat area to land multiple Hawks.
>>
>>47873062
>silence
right, so what is Dreg-Crosser up to today then?
>he offers you a sip from the flask.
>>
>>47872924

"Why do you think the "Herald of Imperial Goodwill" is here? Well, besides me winning it from a Judge in a high-stakes card game. Crenshaw will be relieved to be able to return to Verasii's service if the Captain's amenable to taking command of her."

"Not sure what we'll do with the Penance though."

>>47872971

"Jackson! I've been looking all over for you. I was about to break into your Lab when one of your boys gave me holy hell. And where in Holy Terra has Alice gotten to?"
>>
>>47873027
I'd suggest hanger three, port side. Area should be intact, as well as close enough for you to board one of the Penance's remaining Dropship for when we go down to Tranch
>>47873042
Trust me. At this point, anything else that happen to this ship would be a mercy.
>>
>>47873117
Well, until we get official orders to deploy ground side, just do what the Dreg-Crossers do best. Stay alert and try not to get killed via "accidental friendly fire"
>>
>>47873115
I'll reckon I'll be down there soon enough.

>>47873132
Alright, we're on approach.

>>47873130
>switches vox over
Greely. What's the situation at this time?
>>
>>47873130
Well... have you thought about using good old fashioned plan D yet? I hear it works wonders when used against enemy bunkers.
>>
>Has managed to find a commlink and is now conversing from her quarters. Is looking for a laundry box.

>>47873132
So, we need a new one? That request is going to be stuck in limbo from what I´ve seen of the administratum...
>>
>>47873184
>grins back at him
I'll do my best.
>>
>>47873191

"So I guess the new job didn't work out? That was quick."

"We've got a new ship, if our captain will have her. Won her in a tense game of Thrones, Skulls, and Swords. Needs some work, but it's a damn sight better than the Penance. Blood tests have come back clean so far, so we're probably good to transfer."
>>
>>47873042
>Activating his Vox, he'd open up a channel
Hey Hawthorne! Sincs you decided a while back to switch over to good old cadian style flak armor. Would you mind bringing your old tau armor down to hanger three when you have a moment? I want to test something.
>>
>>47873268
I suppose those of us still left and uninfected aboard the Penance should begin moving over any essential equipment to our transports in the meantime Sir?
>>
>>47873281
>>Replies as she puts a box labeled "Gary" on her desk next to cleaning utensils.
Sorry, you´ll have to ask miranda. My armor had been taken to the space hulk thanks to a tau. Anyway... From what I´ve seen Miranda brougth only an arm back... So I can´t help you on that front.
>>
>>47873268
Damn sheaf shufflers... Yeah I'll be pushing my contacts to help me out, for now I'm still stuck here. Well, new ship is pretty decent at any rate.
>>
>>47873233

".. Plan D isn't for Imperial Resources. You really hate the Penance, don't you?"

>>47873311

"Right Away. Crenshaw will be glad to be relieved of duty so she can get back to her routine of orbiting Gospyria."
>>
>leaning against the wall Mot starts to play to nobody at all
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzvMcy0scm0
>>
>>47873130
Greely, If only I knew. Last thing I remember her saying is she was taking Delta aboard a Mallius ship to do shit. I don't know why.
>>
>Hears all of this on the voxcom
Frak. Gotta move then.
>Checks map on wall.
Straight down passage...mumble...mumble...and it's on my right.
>Readies hotshot lasgun
Let's get to it then.
>>
>surveys the new ship
>unloads the Metal Slug
>discovers a moderately spacious cabin adjacent to hanger, very close to storage bay big enough to keep his tank

Thisll do for now I guess...
>>
>>47873332
I see... well I just got latest edition of "the uplifting primer" and I wanted to test out if what it said about imperial flak armor being better than any armor in the galaxy was true. Guess that idea goes down the drain.
you guys did read that post awhile back. You know, about that site with all the imperial primer manual stories like the one about not worshipping an imperial titan unless as a sign of the Emperor's power. Wiah I'd saved the link if any of you guys have it

>>47873362
I don't hate the ship, Sir. It's just that it's worthless when it comes to providing anything more than additional meat for the grinder.
>>
>>47873362
Understood, Sir. I'll have my squad and any remaining troops aboard the Penance working on it.
>>47873259
>>47873332
Alright Dreg-Crossers. We've got our orders. Double time it to hanger three.
>>
>>47873386
That includes you too Mot!
>>
>>47873535
>he salutes and sticks his tongue out
righto sir!
>>
>>47873481
Well, I can check if there are still tau equipment pieces left in the hull if you want.
>Drops the gasmask and puts the box labeled "Gary" aside.

You mean the site some anons made a thread about over the weekend with the uplifting primer like jokes?

>>47873535
>Throws her belongings, including cleaning utensils on the box and pulls the hull aside, grinning and looking at something.
Well, they do left something here. Hangar three, you said? Please don´t shoot.
>>
>>47873566
>nods
got it, where are we landing and who are we shooting?
>>
This is In-static- acolyte-static-don Novus. We ha-static-rge scale warp anomaly. -static-itor Alice Wellesley will meet you as soon as possible. If the warp d-static- not calm down before mission Tranch -static-ver, we will wait at the meeting on Scintilla
>>
>>47873620
>taps earpiece
Serena, clean that up for me... I think I heard Alice's name in there...
>>
Rolled 50 (1d100)

>About two-thirds to Hanger Three, passes by a laboratory
What the...
>>
>>47873403

"One moment, Jackson. About the new ship."

>Pulls Jackson aside for a private conversation

"You may want to maintain a skeleton crew on the Penance. That ship is in my name, and while i'll be giving the captain the command, I don't want that ~thing~ on the Herald. You understand, right?"
>>
>>47873572
>In an instant, the NCOs face would turn blood red with pure, unadulterated anger as he turns towards the Eldar.
How many times do I have e to tell you people! I AM NOT A SIR! I WORK FOR A LIVING YOU MOROOOOON!!! You and the others will address as Sarge or Sargent when In front of the higher ups, and Sarge or Malak when we're not! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!?! You're damn lucky I don't push you out the god damn airlock you moron!
>After a moment, his face would go back to normal, and his voice would change to its usual, kinder older brother quality.
Now let's move it! Who knows what the hell's going on down in Tranch.
>>
>>47873683
righto sarge
>flips him off when he's not looking
>>
>>47873683
>applauds
Good show, but next time, just throw the nearest heavy object at him. And don't miss.
>>
>>47873653
I repeat. This is Inquisitorial acolyte Callidon Novus. We have encountered a large scale warp anomaly. Inquisitor Alice Wellesley will meet you as soon as possible. If the warp does not calm down before mission Tranch is over, we will wait at the meeting on Scintilla.
>>
>>47873576
I think so. You got the link?

>>47873677
aren't we already a skeleton crew what with half the regiment planet side (and infected) while another quarter of us dead because of the tyranids and quarantine?
>>
>>47873730
>flips off the Catachan as well.
keep your opinions to yourself.
>>
There is Ibram Gaunt´s penal regiment from behind the fake wall.
>>
>There are several guardsmen trying to reach others over vox and frantically talking about a small XV25 tau stealth suit dragging several boxes behind it and fortunally not damaging the hallway to hangar three.

>>47873758
Unfortunaly not, sorry.
>>
File: LKW Lasgun.jpg (184 KB, 1131x707) Image search: [Google]
LKW Lasgun.jpg
184 KB, 1131x707
Rolled 33 (1d100)

>>47873669
>It appears to be a weapons lab, its occupants ripped apart and corpse of both Imperials and genestealers alike strewn everywhere. A lone adept lies dead on top of pile of dead genestealers, his hands holding onto some kind of weapon.

Huh, this looks interesting.
>Takes weapon off corpse.
>>
>>47873805
whoops. Forgot to link it to:
>>47873758
>>
>>47873758

Greely doesn't have the exact casualty numbers handy, but he thinks Jackson has enough people to crew the Penance. He's not exactly the guy to go to for Imperial Navy stuff.
>>
>>47873730
>He'd shrug as best he could, considering he's busy loading what little is left In essential equipment onto a transport.
Eh, I learned long ago, to never throw something at an Eldar. You're better off just hitting him in the back of the head with the butt of your gun. That, or strapping a live grenade to his armor when he's not looking.
>He'd subtly nudge his head towards the live flash bang he'd clipped into the Larrs armor when HE wasn't looking.
>>
>>47873832
Did someone say Imperial Navy?
>>
Rolled 87 (1d100)

>>47873819
>It appears slightly damaged but intact.
Slightly hefty. But it'll do.

>Rummages around the lab for more loot
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>47873849
>>47873730
>notices the flash bang
catch
>rolling to throw it at Gary.
>>
>>47873854

Just the man Greely's looking for

"Vice Admiral, How would you like a new command?"
>>
>>47873884

[spoilers] OOps that was supposed to be for the captain of the penance, sorry about the mix-up.{/spoiler]
>>
>>47873884
As He wills, Interrogator.
>>
>>47873880
DAMN CRITICUS! YOU SCARY!
>Seeing this sight, he'd quickly shield his eyes and look the opposite direction .
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAoj8YQVxYA
>watches smiling and bemused by the shouting and flashbang throwing.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>47873872
>Finds a bloodstain technical manual with the title [Licht Amplifikation durch die stimulierte Emission von Radiation KraftWerk] and several parts that look like it might fit on the weapon.

Huh, I think that's it...Gotta move it.

>Puts loot and LKW Lasgun into bag and picks up pace to Hanger Three again
>>
>>47873677
Greely... I've been out of it for a bit... business stuff... What thing? What happened?
>>
>>47873928

"I have a Punisher Class strike cruiser in need of a Captain. Either you or the penance's captain fit the bill. Interested?"
>>
>>47873982

>Whispers to you

"The abomination."
>>
Rolled 14 (1d100)

>>47873967
>As he approaches the hanger bay, he turns around back and looks into the passageway behind him
>>
>>47873880
>having experienced many, many explosions in the past, shrugs off the disorientation very quickly

One more chance you little xeno shit. One more. Try anything like that again and you will not live, regardless of what Verasii says. If you want to redeem your existence by serving the Imperium, you're gonna have some respect.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>47874024
>He hears more scratching and huffing breaths. Turns on voxcom and starts sprinting to Hanger Three
THIS IS TROOPER PRYCE BOER HAILING! WE'VE GOT INCOMING 'NIDS COMING IN FROM THE INQUISITORIAL SECTION OF THE SHIP HEADING TO HANGER THREE!
>Tossed all of his remaining grenades behind his back
>>
>>47873990
I trust I would be able to bring my command staff with me?
>>
>>47874097
Well how about that.
>grabs flamer

I think I'm gonna head outta here when this is done after all. Shit has gotten old...
>>
>>47874095
>shrugs
I do my bit for the regiment...
which reminds me, I still haven't given you a blood test you know.
>>
>>47873990
>Having finished packing away what remains of the regiment's essential equipment, Malak would begin attempting Vox Greely.
Sir, we've just finished loading up what's left of the regiment and it's equipment. Requesting new orders.
>>
>>47874136
>gets up from one of the infirmary beds
Dammit! Its been weeks and we're still dealing with nids. This ship needs to be condemned.
>>
>>47874097
>A loud sigh can be heard over vox.
I´m almost there. Just wait a second.
>The XV25 stealth suit arrives at hangar three and unloads her boxes before facing the hangar entrance with the suits weaponry.
Every day is tuesday here, eh...
>>
>>47874017
>face drops into a scowl
Greely... I'm going to give you one chance to change your wording...
>>
>>47874097
Feth me!
>The NCO would make his way towards the hanger door, weapon ready for the fight ahead.

>>47874017
GREELY, I am filling supporting plan D right now! Considering we've got more uninvited guests coming at us!
>>
>>47874158
Stay away from me if you don't want a sudden case of lead poisoning.

>>47874165
By the way, Sergeant, don't try any horseplay with that xeno either. Give it no opportunities to do something stupid. Just stay away.
>>
>>47874158
Larrs! Lock down this door!

>>47874193
Hawthorne, I'm giving you thirty seconds to get here before we lock this place down and leave!

Everyone else! Take up positions or start getting on-board those transports! MOVE IT!
>>
>>47874095
>An explosion rocks the passageway, killing several but doesn't slow down the genestealers.
>Sees a makeshift barricade right in front of the passageway
Hold fire for one friendly!
>Jumps over barricade
>>
>>47874193
>flesh eye twitches madly
>bionic eye turns a furious shade of orange

Yeah, I am definitely getting out of here soon, one way or another. Damn that Verasii woman...

>tries to focus on the task at hand as the noise of tyranids comes closer
>>
>>47874242
Sad as I am to disappoint you Major-
>He'd fire. Few shots at the incoming Xenos.
We'll talk about this LATER! Now help me hold them off!
>>
>>47874258
on it Sarge, you're not infected by the way I checked over your test results myself.
>starts to lock down the door but stops and points towards a toaster.
who's is that ad do we load it up as well?
>>
>>47874258
I´m standing in the hangar weapons ready. >>47874193

>Raise her new weaponry towards the tyranids.
Going to stay and help here, Sargeant.

>>47874287
Well, sorry I found that stuff in the hull.
>One of the suits weapon arms points at one of the boxes before pointing rigth back at the incoming xenos.
Before you leave, could you take your underwear with you? Haven´t gotten around to do the Sargeants order of washing it yet, but still...
>>
>>47874305
Feth the toaster! The tech priests can bill me for 'em!
>He'd mumble under his breath as he takes pot shots at the incoming 'nids
Not like they don't have billions of 'em...
>>
>>47874122

"Of course. Captain Crenshaw wants to get back to her regular command."

>>47874165

"Looks like we didn't get them all. Arm up and help us clear these damnable xenos."

>>47874097
>>47874122

"Keep talking. There's a mess that requires my attention, but I'm listening."

>>47874194

"Imperial Creed, Motherfucker. The actual direct words of Him on Earth, and ~I'm~ supposed to rephrase!?"

>Unslings the Gauss flayer

"Feth me. Jackson, If you need it, we need to keep this ship. There is no way you are bringing it on the Herald, and there's no way you can get all your gear over to it either. Your research on it is important, just not on a thronedamned strike cruiser."

>>47874209

"Evacuate all cleared personel not necessary for combat operations. Double time!"
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>47874285
>soon as the guardsman gets through, fires flamer down the corridor

>>47874298
Way ahead of you, boy.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>47874298
>Ducks under the Sgt.'s fire and blindly fires into passageway
Sarge! I'm glad to see you! Where's the Corporal?
>>
>>47874345
>The NCO would actually have to stop at this, before bursting out laughing for a moment. Before suddenly being brought back to reality by the incoming screeching.
Feth! Don't make me laugh in the middle of a fight dammit!
>>
Rolled 16 (1d20)

>>47874379
>a weak gout of flame
Fucking cheapass promethium...
>quickly reloads, fires

>>47874345
I don't give a shit about that, girl! Forget it..
>>
>>47874347
>the toaster starts to cough into life
I'll have you know I AM the techpriests and one who would rather not be chewed on by a bunch of filthy Nids.
>a rusty sigh escapes the machine
however until I am fitted with my much needed death ray I am going to require your help human and I request that you load me on board right now.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>47874383
>Hotshot jams and the magazine starts overheating
Oh, frak...
>Tosses gun at incoming 'Nids
>>
>>47874347
>closes the door and turns to grin back at them
no more Nid problem then.
>>
Rolled 15, 13 = 28 (2d20)

>>47874395
Sorry ´bout that.
>Fires two rounds into the tyranids and laughs a bit herself.

>>47874416
Why would you give no shits about a potential biochemical weapon? Well, whatever.
>Resumes firing into the tyranids.
>>
>>47874355
I'm already on it, Sir! First of the personal are loaded up. Unfortunately we're pinned down, and I've ordered the bay doors to be locked down. If I send anyone out to help then no one's getting out. You And the bridge crew will have to find another way off, Sir!
>>47874383
and I just committed friendly fire... greaaat...
Shit! Look out!
>>47874345
Hawthorne! Grab him And go!
>>
>>47874488
Nah, it's my Nat 1 for blind-firing my hotshot
>>
Rolled 1, 14, 13, 14 = 42 (4d20)

>>47874433

>drags a small autocannon into the hallway

Lo! Witness he who serves the emperor. He who brings holy thunder and condemnation upon his foes. With fragmenting lead and blessed brass, its time to kick some xeno ass!

>lets her rip
>>
>>47874488

"Well, that's it, Jackson. Looks like it's been decided for us. Everything that wasn't loaded up is a loss. What's more, we need a way off the ship."
>>
>>47874355
Greely... I really thought you saw her differently... The Penance will follow the cruiser until I get a Machanicus crew out to it then it will follow as a repair and fire support ship.
>looks around
She's not an AI... I... it's hard to explain but... I'll have to show you everything we pulled from the ship...
>>
>>47874488
Roger that.
>Grabs >>47874433 as good as she can with her weapon arms and leaves for the transports.
Good luck to you and the rest of the crew.
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>47874433
>Gun explodes, though only wounding the lead genestealer
>Takes out the LKW and fires
By the Emperor, hope that you works.
>>
>>47874550
>Autocannon
>Inside of a spaceship
>Capable of penetrating light armor with good rate of fire
Hello void, my old friend
>>
>>47874418
is it bad I read that in toasties (fallout NV) voice?
Greaaat a talking toaster... PERFECT!

>>47874477
>Once again, he'd have to pause and just burst out laughing, before his attention is brought back to the now closed doors.

>>47874438
Thank the Emperor... alright people! Let's finish loading ourselves up. Ditch anything you don't immediately need. Dreg-Crossers, form up, and keep an eye on The vents and main door. Don't need anything else to happen.

And someone pick up the Fething talking toaster. Pull out his batteries well you're at it. I don't need to listen to him as well as that.
>He'd nudge his head towards the screeching coming from the main Door.
>>
>>47874565

>Greely pauses

".. It's a prothean, isn't it. A human soul downloaded to a machine. Fine, but I don't want it interfacing with the ship's systems. I'll have the techpriests make sure of it. But right now, we need a way out of here."
>>
>>47874562
Greely. The cargo hold with the miniature Manufactorum. It's a removable section. it can be kicked off with us inside.
>>
>>47874578
>Struggles in Sam's embrace
Ah frak! I'm fine, Sam! Lemme help! 'Nids came after me, I need to help!
>>
>>47874589
its not made of aluminum... Is it?
>>
>>47874625

"What do we need to do to disengage it?"
>>
>>47874603
righto righto,
>lifts up the Toaster and tries to find the batteries
um sarge, it don't have any batteries just a post it note that says fuck psychics I'm a talking toaster I do what I want...
>>
>>47874603
alas I am not yet perfect thou I am close!
>>47874652
please senpai, my toasting units are not yet fully operational, be gentle with me desu.
>>
Rolled 12 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>currently fixing his parts in his room after being shot

Praise to the Omnissiah

>roll to see how far a long I am
>>
>>47874643
Imperial ships are made of armored plates, hence they can survive a few hits of ship-to ship weapons with minimal damage, but when you start shooting inside, the damage gets extreme surprisingly fast. Subsystems, fuel vents, plasma reactors, and all that is most vulnerable to fire on the inside.
>>
>>47874650
Seal the doors and pop the clamps. It's built to save the important equipment if the ship has to be scuttled...
>>
>>47874643
you seem to forget that the ships integrity is pretty much gone in 180 foot radius (I set up a makeshift MIRV style mini nuke last session). So it's hurting us
>>
>>47874687

>Hits his comm

"Anyone who hasn't managed to make it out, there's one last way out. Meet us on the bridge and we'll try and make our way to it."
>>
>>47874631
>Drops him after a moment of consideration and shields him until he can get onto his feet.
Fine, but let´s try to survive then.
>Fires another two times at the tyranids.

>>47874603
>Prepares to fire as the Sargeant gives his next order.
We´re leaving already? Sorry, Soap.

>The XV25 crisis suit disappears into the nearest transport carrying several boxes, with just the one labeled "Gary" missing.
>>
>>47874679
Brother!
>Thomas calls from behind carrying a small plasma reactor
I've bring tidings from the Machine god
>>
>>47874716
Wow, and how did we not die from the ensuing explosion?
>>
>>47874738
>answers comms
Why? Whats happening?
>>
>>47874740
oh great this guys again...
>if toasters could sigh.
what tidings do you bring? and please take me away from this baboon of an Eldar.
>>
so I guess no one needs anna or amelia or miranda? Very well, have fun people.
>>
>>47874738

"You've got fifteen minutes to make it to the bridge before we make our move!"

"Crenshaw. prepare to intercept a package from the Penance and then scuttle the ship."

>>47874771
>>47874785

"The ship is being overrun by thronedamn bugs that's what! Anyone not in the evacuation bays get to the bridge!"
>>
>>47874785
Err, why? This is the first post I see your name, sorry.
>>
>>47874738
>taps comms
Serena, make the way over as quick and easy as possible... and keep the armor ready for a fight.
Greely, She's on comms if you need her.

>>47874785
Jackie always needs Anna
>>
>>47874679
I swear to Throne, either shut it up, I'll shut it down! Now hand it off to one of our remaining tech priests and load up! We're leaving this bucket to the 'nids and heading off to the "Herald"

>activating his Vox, hed send out a ship wide message.
To any and all remaining personal. This is Sergeant Malak Ordenius of the Informal Penance! The ship has been compromised by a large infestation of Tyranids. All remaining personal are to evacuate immediately. Hangera 2, 3, and 5 have been compromised for various reasons. All remaining personal should proceed immediatly towards hanger 6 for evacuations. Emperor Protect us all.

Everyonr else. Load up!
>>
>>47874808
>>47874738

am on my way
>>
>>47874808
>>47874832
well i guess they would follow the rest on the bridge then. Assume they follow closely. Carry on and have a nice thread, I better not fuck it up.
>>
>>47874862
Or towards the bridge*
>>
>>47874862
>the toaster shuts up, not a peep is heard from it.
>silence
>uttter bliss
>until
w-would anybody like some toast?
>>
>Hits his comms

"Alright, what's our best - safest way to get to the mini-factorum?"
>>
>scoffs as the chaos gets worse from the damage to the ship
Of fucking course this would happen...

>loads his stuff back into the refueled Thunderhawk
>drives the Metal Slug back on

Alright pilot. Get us out of here.
>>
>>47874779
>Thomas enthusiastically pulls a modified Tarantula turret from the nethers of the crate that he is dragging

I have come and brought the boom. It even has functioning legs.
>>
>>47874920
perfect, load me up, does it come with a death ray?
>beeps happily
>>
>>47874914
>In pure anger, the NCO would grab the tech priest toaster, and would begin to roughly bash it several times against a nearby bulkhead, before passing it off to a nearby techpriest as he makes his way onto a transport.
>Looking at the pilot, he sighs before speaking up.
Take us to the Herald...
>>
>walks into one of the transports
>>47874739
Sam, need any help?
>>
>In one of the transports, Sam has left the stealth suit and is tending to a injured guardswoman, while her drone is flying through the vehicle.
>>
>>47874954
Uhh..
>Thomas voiced nervously
I planned to integrate it, but the Magos said it already bordered into heretical and that i shouldn't push it. I've put flamers and multilasers in it instead.
>>
>>47874916
Well... down stairwell C8 then blast through 4 floors and we should be just a few rooms away from it.

>>47874884
You never "fuck it up" it's always fun when you jump in.
>>
>>47875034
Help? No, will be unpacking them on the new ship later.
>>
Me and my Combat servitors armed with Flamers are almost to the bridge
>>
Well in context i did ran rampant in this ship, i guess its time to go.

>pull a detonator from his pack

Just need a few finishing touches, don't want let my efforts on the vents go to waste.

Though perhaps not here.

>runs for the bridge
>>
>>47874919
>Activating his Vox
See you over at the Herald Major!

The rest of you. Be prepared. We're still in orbit around Tranch, and the fighting is still going down on planet. Our fellow, and now infected guardsmen might try something.
>>
>>47875052

"Alright we'll hold a few more minutes and then we hit it."

>pulls out an Aquilla necklace, kisses it, and tucks it back under his collar.
>>
>>47875039
that will do... for now,
>the toaster spider scuttles around laughing.
someone needs to draw this
>>
>>47875107
We'll be fine... just believe in yourself.
>chuckles as I finish my homefries
>>
>>47875053
Alrite then.
>>47875039
Hey Cogboy! Could you help fix this lasgun? Lost my primary and I kinda need another
>Shows enginseer the weapon, manual, and spare parts from >>47873819>>47873967
>>
>>47875107
Greely. This is Ordenius. Nearly all remaining personal are on there way toward the Herald of Imperial Goodwill. It's just you and whoever's with you now. If you have anything you want to say to us just in case you don't make it. I'd suggest saying it now.
>He'd patch his Vox through to he rest of the espacping survivors.
>>
>>47875099
I'll order an orbital bombardment.
>>
>Is working on something on his hideout inside the ship.

Hm? What's that noise?

I better check on the cameras what the misfits have done this time...
>>
>walks in to the bridge

I am here
>>
>>47875179
Ask nicely and i might not make it explode
>Thomas snarky responds to the guardsman as he yanks it from him
>>
>>47875218
Iz tinkz da humies are leavin' da ship. I won'duhs why...?
>>
>>47875193

"Alright. You're a bunch of convicts and misfits and leftovers from destroyed units. But you're the Emperor's convicts, misfits, and leftovers, and we've beaten back the impossible before. You'll do it again, with or without us. It's been an honor serving with you all. Imperator Lux."
>>
>>47875053
Hawthorne? How's it going back there? The ride bumpy enough for you? By the way. Where the Feth is Larrs and Eisen, and all the others?
>>
>>47875272
Leaving it?!

Oh you smelling, rotten greenskin this is the first time something coming out of your mouth makes me smile... or I would if I still had lips. This is my chance to take over this ship... for my own purposes...
>>
>>47875235
Right, and if it explodes, I'll come back and shove my boomstick up your anal receptacle. So pretty please fix it?
>>
>>47875332
>he's just sat in the back clutching his head and mumbling about voices.
trapped in the minds eye...
>>
>>47875311
So, are we bombading it or setting charges? Or Serena can overload the reactor before she disconnects.
>>
>>47875332
>Looks up from nursing an uncious guardswoman.
The rides fine. Thanks, Sargeant. I haven´t spoken with Larrs in a while, thought he was with you. Haven´t seen the corporal at all today.
>Sam looks over to the stealth suit and the boxes standing next to it.
By the way, Sargeant. I found a few spare tau armors if you are still interested.
>>
>>47875226

"Just in time. We're going to take Stairwell C8, then blast through 4 floors. We'll be close to a cargo hold that we can disengage from the inside. This, Emperor willing, will go smoothly."

>>47875396

"Fry the reactor. Probably the quickest option here. If that doesn't work we'll just open fire with the Herald."
>>
>>47875338
Oi'z! I ain't rotte'n! I juz 'ad a cleanin' las' week! Also... I found dis' here beepin' fing' in onnah da vents. It 'as dez weird wires stickin' outta it. I thoughtz Mr bestest friend would loik it!
>He'd hand you one of Johan Rex's bombs.
>>
>>47874355
I will take command of the cruiser, but I will retain command of my patrol group.
>>
>>47875352
>Thomas gingerly tweaks the holy instrument of the machinegod
Trust me guardsman if it explodes there will none of you left but soot. Also be careful as to how you speak to a Techpriest, your name might accidentally end up in the servitor conversion list.
>Thomas rebuts as he tosses back the gun.
>>
>>47875518

"Acceptable. Captain Crenshaw, you are formally relieved of duty."
>>
>>47875512
Oh no... THROW THAT THING AWAY FROM MY HIDEOUT THAT'S A BOMB!
>>
>>47875458

>gestures to two servitors n

Use my combat servitors how ever you see fit

They are equipped with flamers
>>
>>47875458
Tell her that. She's currently doing a data transfer of our Inquisition files to the Herald.
>>
>>47875387
Well... that's unsettling...

>>47875424
Good. Cause I wanted to see if what the latest uplifting primer edition said was true about flak armor
>>
Rolled 4 (1d20)

>>47875512
>Johan is at the door of the Bridge.
Right this should be far enough.

>clicks the detonator
>>
>>47875541

"Good, they can keep the damn bugs off of us while we make our way through the floors."

>>47875566

>Greely sighs and shakes his head

"Alright. Serena. Prepare to fry the core once we're close.Make sure there's enough time for us to get in the hold and disengage."
>>
>>47875595
>Safely smacks the bomb away from the Ork's hands before it explodes.
>>
>>47875539
Wot'? You'z gotta be jok'n! Dis little fing'? This couldn't possibly be explodeh! See?
> He'd begin to harshly juggle the bomb, along with two of your androids. And whatever it is you're working on.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d100)

>>47875522
uhuh... Whatever you say cogboy
>Rolling to see how many upgrades I'd get
>>
>>47875595
That should clear a couple of those bugs.

>>47875614
Lt.Rex safe and sound reporting in, Interrogator.
>>
>>47875578
>Larrs looks up, his eye are bloodshot.
Kal are Karan (they are hunting) Kal are Karan (they are hunting) death is coming Ceo guide my rotten soul
>>
>>47875614
>there's a happy ping before she speaks
Oooo... Hi, Greely... should I fry the Warp drive as well? It would cause a larger blast and destroy most of the ship.
>>
>>47875595
>The bomb would explode. But thankfully do to all the junk he's throwing around. All it would do is blast the two misfits into a bulkhead. Blowing out an entire wall, and leaving a giant hole in the surrounding, sucking the air out of the room and into space
>B'Orks would keep a tight grip onto Depherions hand
Oi' ain't lettin' go boss!
>>
>>47875638
Oh, nice. It's fully automatic and self recharges. Very nice.
>>47875656
Uh, Sarge? Larrs' getting weirder than usual.
>>
>>47875701
>he starts to chuckle.
they are coming for me...
>>
>>47875578
Good luck to you, Sargeant.
>Sam makes a mental note to hide the majority of the boxes somewhere on the herald.
Please never tell the corporal though, I fear that I´ll never hear the end of it, if he finds out.
>>
>>47875689
>Cough
>Cough

>The claws on his feet easily clamp against the ship's surface with the aid of the greenskin.

Time to warp out of here.

>Enables teleporter.
>>
>>47875678

"If we can make it clear of the blast."

>>47875650

"Good. Weapons free. Everyone follow me!"

>Greely accesses Stairwell C8 and moves out
>>
>>47875701
Yeah.. I noticed...
>Looking out the computer view port, Malak would let loose a sigh of relief.
Well we're just about to land on the Herald. So let's hope nothing goes wrong with him
>>
>>47875783
Oy guess you owe me anadah one, since dis iz dah Third toime I've saved yah life! Boy, da way... where we telahpoortan too now boss? We don't have a ship no more!
>>
>>47875757
I shall place a bomb collar in his neck just in case.
>Thomas pulls out a collar
If his psychic energies bordered into unsafe levels, he shall pop like an oil bubble.
>>
>>47875787
It'll be timed so we will live and the ship will be destroyed.
>>
>>47875787

>ready a laspistol and power axe and follows
>>
>>47875839
forgotzz me name
Thankfully, im immune ta explodeh dings! Roight boss!
>>
>>47875847

"Good."

>Makes his way down the stairs
>>
>>47875841
>the air around you begins to crackle and take on a copper like taste.
my family is coming for me... and they are mad.
>he passes out and the crackling stops, soon after the copper taste goes away too.
>>
>>47875880
Sarge, Larrs passed out and...
>Copper taste still lingers in his mouth
Frak, what did he mean?
>>
>>47875880
That's definately NOT good!
>He'd lift one of Larrs arms over his shoulders before attempting to drag him off the transport
Sam! Gary? Help me get His ass off the ship, and to the medicae!
>>
>>47875839
Who says we don't?

>Laughs evily.
>>
>>47875877
I'm starting to think that i should have went for the pods.
>>
> Arrives at the bottom of the stairs, aims the gauss rifle at the nearby floor, and fires, disintegrating a hole in the bulkhead.

>He proceedes to look through the hole for any hostile activity.

>>47875955
"Hindsight is always 20/20, soldier."
>>
>>47875935
>The great Explodeh Ork, Micheal B'Orks would begin laughing along side Depherion.
>But after a few moments of this he'd turn his head with a look of confusion and ask
Oy'z! Whaz we Laughin's at again? Cause da joke ain't makin' no sense ta me boss!
>>
>>47876021
I love this idiocy, 10/10
>>
>>47875975

>Drops down and looks for a place to make another hole.
>>
>>47876052
>follows suit
Are you sure we should be poking holes in the hull?

Then again i was letting lose with an autocannon awhile ago.
>>
>>47876052

I belive the best to make a hole would be over there

>gestures to spot
>>
>>47876088

"We're evacuating and then blowing this infested ship. Everyone who makes it is going to have to do another blood test before we get on the Herald."

>Disintegrates another chunk out of the floor and looks around before dropping down again.
>>
>>47876137

>Greely fired before you could gesture. His choice wasn't bad, but it was sub-optimal.

"Just two more and a brief walk and we're safe."

"Well, from this shit at least."
>>
>>47876143
That is good i guess.

But how are "WE" gonna get out?

>follows down the hole.
>>
>>47876184

"There's a mini-manufactorum that is set to disengage if the ship was lost. Jackson knows how do do it."

>>47876137
"Any idea where I should make my next hole?"
>>
that's enough for me, assume that Larrs is passed out in medical and not waking up
>>
>>47876213

>gestures to a spot

Right there if my knowledge of the ships layout is correct
>>
>>47876041
I thought people might like him! He was basically supposed to be your polar opposite. Dumb as a pile o rusted
Oy! Boss! Whaz we Laughin's at! Cause you still ain't explain'd da joke ta me! It is onnah dem... So'fist'o'kated jokes you'z goin' onz about? Still can't believe it don't mean ta punch som'ting! I mean! It 'as da word "fist" in it!
>>
>>47876253

once we evac i'm gonna sign off too.
>>
>>47876273

>Fires at the location, looks through the hole, and descends if the way is clear.

"Just one more and a brief walk. Let this go smoothly for once in my life."
>>
>Is still on the transporter, this time sorting boxes

Sorry, been away painting miniatures, have we reached the Herald yet?
>>
>>47876274
It's a surprise, my greenskinned friend. A fine surprise...

>And so the teleportation takes place.
>>
>>47876319

I imagine everyone who isn't with me or Depherion made it to the herald already

"Alright, one more. Any suggestions, Alexander?"
>>
>>47876319
yeah we have
Well... hopefully the Medicae can do something for Larrs in the meantime...
>>
>>47876348
>>47876397
Allrigthy.

>Sam is seen climbing out of the transporter, carrying several boxes in her newly aquired XV25 stealth suit.
Now of to find to find the Sargeant and make the delivery.
>>
>>47876348

Any where should be fine at this point Interr>>47876330

interrogator my sensors have detected an energy signature matching a teleportation device on the ship
>>
>>47876424

"Aw, Feth."

>Greely has a pretty good idea what that is

"Lets get out of here."

>Shoots the floor, checks for any unwelcome surprises, and drops down.
>>
>>47876472
>Echoing throughout the ship would be the sound of Micheal B'Orks laughter
GRAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Wait... woy'z we Laughin bout again?
>>
>>47876472

>follows

Am I to assume that such data is classified?
>>
>>47876578

"I'll explain when we're out of danger. Right now let's get out of here before we're noticed."

>Leads the way to the cargo hold and gets in.

"Jackson, get us the hell out of here. Serena, prepare the self-destruct. Vice Admiral, prepare for a package - Deliver to quarrantine bay and administer blood tests to everyone - myself included."

And I have to go. I'll check in later, but I have stuff to take care of.
>>
>>47876619
At least try to make sure that we are out of the ship before you blow it.
>>
>>47876415
>The NCO would be seated on the floor of the hanger, with his back pressed firmly against the one of the hanger walls.
>His eyes are firmly closed, and his life ia tucked neatly against his side. He doesn't appear to be moving. And if he's breathing, there isn't any sign of it.
>>
>>47876619

I see

[Spoilers]see ya and I hope I got spoilers right[/spoilers]
>>
>>47876693
Just use Ctrl+s
>>
>>47876619
>the large suit of power armor walks out
Everybody hold on. we're about to lose gravity...
>there are several loud clanks and a few blasts as gravity dissappears and the container is blasted away from the ship as the plasma core starts to overload
>>
>>47876669
>Drops the boxes immedialy and gets out of the stealth suit as she rushes over towards Malak, frantically hitting her comm.
Hello? We need an medic in the hangar! Immedialy!
>Starts to check the life ai, but puts it down and starts to give the Sargeant an heart massage, not knowing how the AI works.
And bring a techpriest! He has a life AI! Hello, anyone?!

Am I rigth in assuming that it´s some life extending machinery?
>>
>>47876713

am on a tablet
>>
>>47876789
Forgot my name.
>>
Landing site is clear and heavy weapon teams have been deployed to cover your landing, Theta Gamma. They will keep it clear until you arrive.
>>
>>47876789
Damn, damn, damn.
>Gestures towards Thomas
Cogboy, need you over here now!
>>
>>47876789
no he doesn't have bionics/Mechanised parts of any kind. And it was meant to make him appear to be slerping. Sorry about that! But I'll play along

>Hearing her shouting, and feeling her randomly poking and prodding him, the young NCO would sluggishly open his eyes. Confused as to what would be happening

H-huh!? H-Hawthorne? What's going on?

>He'd look around frantically, not sure what's going on, trying comprehend it all

W-why is your head placed against my chest? I-I know it might be heard to comprehend with me just telling you, but humans only have one heart. Not to mention, this is hardly the place or time trooper! People might get ideas! I mean, fraternizing with your NCO isn't going get you any bonuses you know. I don't know how it works with the Tau, but things are different in the imperium.
>>
>>47876916
B-boer? W-whats going on? Did something happen to the ship? I closed my eyes for a minute and this starts to happen?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.