[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"What is your purpose here, Arisen? If you sought to live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Dragonchoice2.jpg (274 KB, 1280x600) Image search: [Google]
Dragonchoice2.jpg
274 KB, 1280x600
"What is your purpose here, Arisen? If you sought to live you had naught but run and hide yourself away. But then, tell me, child of man... what does it mean to live in truth? To wage war against the passing days? To pray to the unseen for a few breaths more? To raise grand cities from stone, and spawn new life in turn? Mankind has done this, yes, and more. But is the tapestry you weave truly of your own design?"
>>
>>47865408

Dragons Dogma thread?
>>
>>47865488

Either that or Dragons done correctly, thread
>>
>>47865408
Goddamn he had the greatest voice of all time. Well, him and Dr. Hayden (big scary robot-man) from DOOM.
>>
Is there any reason why I shouldn't buy Dragons Dogma when it hits 75% off on a Steam sale ?
>>
>>47867553
Maybe you already own it.

Even if you do, you should buy it for a friend who has yet to experience it.
>>
>>47866311
>Dr. Hayden

He's also Reinhardt in Overwatch.

>Pharah:I used to have a poster of you in my room when I was a child.
>Reinhardt:I remember that poster, my hair looked amazing!
>>
>>47867553
It's a good game. Slow to start but a good game with above average gameplay. An alright story if you can follow it. A nonexistent one if you can't.
>>
>>47867553
At that price it's at least worth trying.
>>
>>47867661
I'd say it's a great story if you look really hard. So much of the world is done via character minor conversations, and it's a lot harder than one might think to piece everything together. But primarily the conflict of whether you the character are in control of your actions is also delivered pretty meta, Grigori talks to the player, whether we can perceive our actions as good, and whether we had a choice in those actions.

In /tg/ potential, is this how you prefer your dragons, with their hordes and all, but also profound to the universe, having great wisdom, or understanding something more than the surface of reality?
>>
>>47865408
>>
>>47865408
Do you have a few moments to talk about our Lord, Pellor?
>>
File: 029484.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
029484.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
>>47865541

Gregori was the best thing about that game.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.