[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is why you never tell them what you paid.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 23
File: Screenshot_2016-06-18-20-13-58.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-18-20-13-58.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
>>
File: CUJPNjOWsAAZRqP.jpg (59 KB, 578x640) Image search: [Google]
CUJPNjOWsAAZRqP.jpg
59 KB, 578x640
>>47847297
>getting married
>>
>>47847297
>1/2 of the books
Are you going Solomon on this?
>>
>>47847297
Martial settlement agreement?
>>
>>47847297
You fucked yourself over. Do everyone else a favor and tell the next generation not to make the same mistake.
>>
>>47847297
So she's taking 15 and a half of your 40k books? Are these black library novels or codexes and supplements?

Sorry things arent working out. Was the divorce hobby related? Was it a "choose me or your hobby" or was one of you a cheating cunt?
>>
>>47847341
>>47847432
Mind you don't cut yourselves with all that Edge.
>>
It's like they say.

You don't pay a hooker to fuck you, you pay her to leave afterwards.
>>
Someone must be hated when shit like that comes up in a settlement.
>>
>>47847642
Fifteenth item on the list, taking half the books by number/weight/cost/etc.
>>
>>47847689
Ah ok that makes more sense. I hope she's at least a fan or can appreciate them.

Unless she's a bitch in which case she will probably take them, and burn a pyre of them in front of your apartment to spite you.

I guess you should count yourself lucky that your minis aren't on there. Or are they?
>>
What did you do that she's so petty? Either you married a petty bitch, or you made her a petty bitch. So tell me.
>>
>>47847297
>Martial
>>
She lost both of her ovaries in an operation and could not accept or come to terms with it and started going through a type of menopause about 10x worse than normal. When she could not have kids rather than accept it and work around it she blamed it on me and fucked anyone who would look at her trying to prove she still could. I tried to stick through her emotional bullshit but when I ended up in the hospital feom an std she transmited to me and someone finally clued me in on what she was doing I walked out on her. The moment she realized I was not coming back she got a haircut filed rape charges against me filed a restraining order and filed for divorce in that order.
>>
>>47848875
You fucked up.

Hopefully one of her new boyfriends kills her.
>>
File: 1417752732621.png (77 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1417752732621.png
77 KB, 300x188
>>47848875
Women: Not Even Once
>>
File: 1426316351011.jpg (69 KB, 500x654) Image search: [Google]
1426316351011.jpg
69 KB, 500x654
>>47848875
>>
>>47848875
Damn, she crazy. You don't stick you dick in crazy.

Sorry it went this way for you. It really is depressing. Hope things turn out for you better. I wouldn't wish this stuff on my worst enemy. False rape charges can fuck a guy up royally.
>>
File: Someone mentions NTR.gif (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Someone mentions NTR.gif
3 MB, 500x281
>>47848875
>>
>>47848875
To contribute with my anecdotal evidence, I know of two women that underwent ovarectomy - one also turned complete bitch, the other was a bitch before and didn't get much worse afterwards. The hormonal disparity alone will wreak havoc and that's not talking about psychological side of the thing. Shame you got caught in the blast when she detonated.
>>
>>47847403
she beat his fat neckbeard ass in a trial by arms.
>>
>>47848875
Well shit, that sucks.

Genuinely curious, how's it playing out? Besides the OP pic showing settlements, are the other charges looking bad? Hope that the BS rape shit and all that would get dropped.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 237x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 237x248
>>47849664
>>
>>47848875
Of all the fucking outlandish bullshit that I read on /tg/ and believe because "anything can happen lol," I fucking REFUSE to believe this shit. I REFUSE to believe that someone can go fuck as many people as they want, give their marital partner an STD, and STILL get shit in court, just because some retards want to act like you've been convicted of a crime that they have NO PROOF that you did.

I'm so fucking mad right now. God damn it.
>>
>>47848875
Wait, can you really file rape charges against your husband?
>>
>>47849024
There is a perverse attraction when you are crazy and/or your options are kind of... limited.

I mean, with me in a relationship nothing is going to be perfect anyways, but human nature being what it is...

It's worse than you think.

I mean, I'm impulsive. That's kind of one of my bad flaws. A lot of guys are bad about "I'mma go for it she's hot" anyway.

Not that I get so much of that opportunity you understand.

Hence me being emotionally eviscerated because of the last girl and also wanting to strangle her because of her incomprehensible, crazy bullshit. (That and her getting married in a month or two. That just makes it worse.)

Where am I going with this?

Nowhere really. Everything is horrible. If only that stupid bitch hadn't poisoned her cute friend against me when I honestly did like her and meant well, really.

I'm done now.
>>
>>47850405
You can claim that anyone raped you. Put enough effort into it, and you can get pretty much anyone's life destroyed by a culture that believes in "guilty until proven innocent, and even then still probably guilty" when it comes to rape.

You know. Rape culture.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 261x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 261x439
>>47850405
Spouses can't rape each other?
>>
>>47850662
Some /pol/ tier shits believe that "if you are married then you should be willing to have sex with your husband 100% of the time". This was a common beleif until recently alas.

>>47847297
Sorry to hear that anon. Have you tried making unreasonable claims on her shit? Maybe she'll back down then.
>>
>>47850662
>>47850764
>t. tumblr
>>
>>47850620
>>47850662
I'm not saying spouses can't rape each other, I'm just trying to wrap my mind around how the fuck anyone could prove it. You can't just swab some spunk out and do a DNA analysis and say "yup, he did it!", because that's not an unreasonable place for it to be. It's a situation that can't possibly have any sort of proof other than one person's word against another.
>>
>>47847297
Is she also taking half of your minis?
>>
>>47850943
>prove it
Anon, I don't think you understand how getting someone convicted of rape works.
>>
File: or6jV.jpg (128 KB, 606x748) Image search: [Google]
or6jV.jpg
128 KB, 606x748
>>47851022
Apparently neither do you
>>
>>47851022
I do know that not everything accused gets (officially) convicted, so at some point there's someone with a modicum of sense involved.
>>
>>47850943
That's pretty much the same for any kind of crime committed by someone you live with though. If someone beats you up that lives with you of course they will find evidence of them being in your house and all that shit. Also in any kind of forceful rape there will be injuries, not just semen and if there's injuries and only one guys semen that would be a lot of evidence.

Maybe in OP's position there isn't any proof beyond word, but that doesn't mean in all cases its that simple. Recordings, injuries, extreme psychological distress around the time of the alleged incident (like if the person went to the hospital and was freaking out, crying, lashing out etc) the presence of drugs or alcohol in either person's system etc etc. Of course most of this isn't conclusive in itself and like any evidence you can try to frame someone, but semen isn't the only kind of evidence in the world.
>>
>>47847341
My wife is my favourite player and she is a cute snugglemuffin :3
>>
>>47851054
>only .2% of all rape accusations are false
Jeeze tumblr, since when did that number drop from 2-8%?

Also, you should know that the 2-8% figure is only for provably false accusations, which doesn't include all the unprovably false accusations, or false accusations which are false.

kys
>>
>>47851054
Wouldn't Falsely Accused come out of the Reported/Faced Trial block?
>>
>>47847297
Why would a former spouse even want Warhammer books.
>>
>>47847297
Final settlement or her proposed claims?
>>
>>47851064
>If someone beats you up that lives with you
Then you'll have bruises to show that you were actually beaten.
>Also in any kind of forceful rape there will be injuries
Assuming OP didn't actually rape her, she wouldn't have injuries. Or is the >implication that she shoved a watermelon up her twat to frame him?
>>
>>47851095
They may play, but it's more likely to be just assets that are being divided for value
>>
>>47851022
Proof is not needed. All that needs to be done is show the accusation publicly, and make yourself a victim on facebook, and you have a living hell for a guy who did nothing wrong. The guy could get completely acquitted and it wouldnt mean shit for his reputation and public record.
>>
>>47851054
>A fuckload of rapes that were never reported, but somehow we know exactly how many there were.
>Rapes that were reported but not put to trial, but that isn't because there wasn't enough evidence or reason to push the case forward
>Rapes that went to trial and weren't jailed, but that's NOT because the accused was innocent. That would be retarded.
:^)
>>
>>47847297
what the hell is that? a divorce shit?
>>
>>47851112
It's not about OP's situation, its about you being confused as to how any evidence other than semen can exist.
>>
>>47851089
Read the chart again. Accusation = Reported.
>>
>>47850764

Nah, you forever virgin, if your "significant other" says "YES" before the altar, it should not be a "n..no,no,no,NO" after it.

Not that you will "marry" anything than your futanari kitsune cartoon waifu.
>>
>>47851173

Also, forgotten to say, OP should fuck off to

>>>/soc/
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>47851139
They just do "studies" and extrapolate.

Take 20 supposed rape cases. 2 might've gone to trial. The rest were only reported during the studies as rapes. Then extrapolate that out to the rest of the US.
>>
>>47851139
>Rapes that went to trial and weren't jailed, but that's NOT because the accused was innocent. That would be retarded.
Presumably those are the star athletes and good little white boys* that dindu nuffin.

*Obviously the black ones were summarily executed by the police
>>
>>47851157
Your chart is fucking retarded you dumb cunt, and attempts to pretend to know how many "unreported rapes" there are in order to deliberately reduce the perceived numbers of false accusations, of which those are just the provable ones. see >>47851139
The chart is purposefully inflammatory for the sake of agenda.

>>47851192
That still doesn't account for the 8 times as many rapes which are supposedly never reported in the first place.

>>47851204
>actually believe this
wew
>>
File: rf koa.gif (2 MB, 430x430) Image search: [Google]
rf koa.gif
2 MB, 430x430
>>47851139
LISTEN AND BELIEVE SHITLORD

STOP ASKING ME TO PROVE MY BASELESS CLAIMS! THAT'S LOGIC RAPE!
>>
>>47851221
It's not my chart, I'm just pointing out that you're comparing apples to cherries and wondering why you don't get the same number in a box. You should probably go back to middle school and take some remedial reading comprehension classes.
>>
>>47851253
And the cherries are fucking nonexistent, or grossly over-exaggerated.
Don't post blatant propaganda, faggot.
>>
>>47851221
>That still doesn't account for the 8 times as many rapes which are supposedly never reported in the first place.
It comes from the clinics or whatever where girls go after they get raped. Most just leave after a day or two and don't tell anyone about it. It's a thing.
>>
File: Hello darkness my old friend.jpg (57 KB, 480x341) Image search: [Google]
Hello darkness my old friend.jpg
57 KB, 480x341
>>47848875
Holy shit anon just fucking kill her
You're going to spend your entire life being milked anyway, take prison m8.
For everyone else, women not even once
>>
>>47851277
>"raped"
"Yeah we'll just assume they were actually raped and not just trying to get some free healthcare, or just feeling bad about fucking Chad Thundercock"
>>
>>47851269
>WAAAH 2-8%! WAAAH! WAAAH! MAYBE IF I CRY HARDER MY NUMBERS WILL MATCH UP
>"Actually, your numbers do match to. You're just reading it wrong"
>WAAAH! SJW! UR LITERALLY ANITA SARKESIAN YOU LIBERAL HIPPYJEW DEVIANT FALSE RAPE ACCUSATION APOLOGIST
Jesus christ, get over yourself you illiterate triple nigger.
>>
>>47848875
I'm sure this is totally a Thing that Happened.
>>
>>47851316
Except I already admitted that they do match up when you account for only "reported" rapes (which conveniently ignoring that huge-chunk of unknown but supposedly existent rape), and I'm saying that if you can say that there's a lot of rape that isn't jailed, never goes to court, and even isn't reported, then there is plenty of false accusations that aren't provable or taken to court either.
It goes both ways, whore.
>>
In this thread, women are cunts, men are perfect and nobody gives a shit about OP if it doesn't push am agenda.
>>
>>47851302
>Goes to rape clinic to have someone stitch her vagina back up because she doesn't want to deal with her $20 copay
I mean, I guess so? The world's a big place, it's probably happened before.
>>
>>47851353
OP's story pretty much proves that women are (nothing more than their) cunts.
>>
>>47851302
We know, we know, men don't rape, guns do. No, wait.
>>
>>47851357
>Goes to rape clinic to get a free test or get stiched up after Tyrone's girthy spear tore her
>>
>>47851368
I hope you're not going for a PhD in STEM.
>>
>>47851377
What the fuck are you even trying to say?
>>
>>47851352
Literally all I said is that the 0.2% it shows on the chart is actually equal to or greater than 2% of rape accusations, which is exactly what you were claiming. Then you started getting all bent out of shape and accusing me of supporting false rape accusations for some inexplicable reason.
>>
>>47851402
And like I've been saying, which you seem incapable of understanding, is that 2% of false accusations are only for those which are provable (that is, the equivalent of being found guilty of rape). There is no mention of how many are unprovable (equivalent of going to court, but not being found guilty), nor how many were simply dropped or insubstantial (equivalent of being reported, but not going to court).
>>
>>47851382
>Because she wanted to save her $20 copay
I guess they can account for that by measuring their noses on admittance.
>>
>>47851387
t. gender studies
>>
>>47851395
I'm being a cheeky cunt because it pleases me.
>>
>>47851446
Oy vey

>>47851452
Fair enough mate, good on your for being honest.
>>
>>47851451
>not knowing how mathematical proof works
>accuse others of doing gender studies
The funny thing is that you'd fit right in with the shrill Tumblr harpies
>>
>>47851437
I'm not disagreeing with you. I have never disagreed with you. All I said was "you're reading it wrong." Where in that phrase did I say anything about accepting the proposed numbers of unreported rapes? Hell, not even the chart disagreed with your first post; even it says that says that 2-8% of all rape accusations are false. Just pull the stick out of your ass and stop posting.
>>
>>47851478
>mathematical proof
>in a hotly debated and highly politicized topic where anything not fitting the narative is highly likely to have you labeled as perpetuating rape culture, being a rape apologist, or hating women
>>
>>47851463
>good on your for being honest
Not really.
>>
>>47851316
>calling that faggot a nigger
That's an insult to niggers everywhere
>>
>>47851483
Then why the fuck post the chart if even you can see that it's wrong, or worse, propaganda? Even if it doesn't "technically" disagree with me, it intentionally deflates the amount of false accusations with all that bullshit "unreported" statistic.
>>
>>47851510
Fuck your shit, niggerfaggot,
>>
>>47851495
Dunno, I've been seeing a lot of backlash against the bullshit statistics coming from the non crazy feminists, because those are the people I follow. Once I even went to a talk in a café in my town and spoke about them, and I didn't even got thrown a tomato and/or out.

Lots of bad words, but that's to be expected whenever you challenge somebody's ideology.
>>
>>47851527
See: >>47851253
>It's not my chart

Are you being intentionally obtuse or are you just naturally retarded?
>>
>>47851568
We're all anonymous here, and if you're defending it (which if you aren't, why the fuck are you even responding?) it may as well be.

I'm just going to cut this off here:
The chart is poorly designed and intentionally misleading.
While the number of (provable) false accusations is "technically" correct, it's implied to be smaller than it actually is because of the design of the chart.
>>
>>47851527
It's not actually bullshit, it's called extrapolation. Any professional medical can tell when an obvious sexual assault has happened (it leaves marks), but for it to become a rape, charges need to be pressed. So, it goes in the file, but not in official stats.

Rates of unreported and not even cared for rapes against men must be pretty fucking staggering in comparison still.
>>
>>47850620
>Guilty until proven innocent

That right here is the reason why the US legal system is fucked beyond measure. I still don't understand why they haven't changed that to the other way around when pretty much every western democracy functions on that principle and helps avoid shit like anon's fate.
>>
>>47851527
Different anon but how exactly do you propose they get the numbers for non-provably false rape accusations? I mean, rape clinics and surveys can provide some information for unreported rape but how the fuck do you gather info for false accusations that nobody believes to be false?
>>
>>47851615
>Any professional medical can tell when an obvious sexual assault has happened (it leaves marks)
Or just particularly rough sex.

>>47851620
"X raped me"
>No I didn't, Y is lying
-We can't find enough evidence to convict X for raping Y, nor is there enough evidence to conclude that Y fraudulently accused X"
>>
>>47851619
I can't tell if this is satire or not. It IS "innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt" in the U.S. legal system. It's just that we're in a culture that puts rape up on a pedestal higher than even murder, so that once you're accused you're either guilty or you just "got away with it" in the public's eyes. Unfortunately, this bleeds into rape cases in court due to Juror Nullification in a way that isn't present in other kinds of crime.
>>
>>47851663
>Juror Nullification
Why is this even legal
>>
>>47851647
Pretty sure it has to be REALLY rough sex to be seenas rape with analysis.
>>
>>47851672
Don't kinkshame, anon.
>>
>>47851663
Ooooh okay. My bad.
>>
>>47851596
>if you're defending it
I'm not, and I haven't been. If you were actually reading instead of angrily typing at any post you saw with a (you), you would know that. Seriously. Go back and read that entire chain of posts now that you understand that I didn't post the chart and I'm not trying to defend it in any way, and and ask yourself how retarded you feel.

Hopefully, this will be a lesson for the next time you find yourself in an argument: it's worth actually listening to what the other person is saying instead of just screaming like a child.
>>
>>47848875

Suddenly glad I'm gay.
>>
>>47848875
Goodness gracious.
>>
>>47851686
Except that I already admitted that I misread the figures initially, and that segued into my main point. If I have to read your posts, then surely I can expect the same courtesy from you.
>>
>>47851647
>Or just particularly rough sex.
Generally doesn't leave the victim despondent, in a state of psychological distress, and with defense wounds. And yes, consent can be withdrawn in the middle of the act. Before you cry bullshit, imagine a woman riding you, and then you get a penile break, which I've been told is very painful, and continues trying to bounce on your dick, despite your frantic tries to get the fuck away: that's an example of withdrawal of consent to an act you were okay with prior.
>>
>>47851725
>Generally doesn't leave the victim despondent, in a state of psychological distress
"I can't believe I fucked Chad"

> that's an example of withdrawal of consent to an act you were okay with prior.
That's an entirely reasonable situation, as opposed to withdrawing consent because you suddenly don't "feel" like it after you've been fucking for half an hour, or even withdrawing consent post-hoc.
>>
>>47851670
Because the Seventh Amendment. You have a right to be tried by the people of the nation, not the government. So when the government is corrupt in their laws, the people have the ultimate right of saying "Fuck off." It assures that the people hold sovereignty over their government, and the laws that said government makes.
>>
>>47851755
>It assures that the people hold sovereignty over their government
That's literally an oxymoron; the enlightenment was a mistake.
>>
>>47851749
Well, there's no way I can assault the unscalable walls of your castle. I simply cannot convince you if you hold your views unfalsifiable.
>>
>>47851078

Cool. What did you get out of the binding legal agreement that is marriage again?

>Uh she'll stay with me when she's old and infertile

lol
>>
>>47851803
Sociopath pls go
>>
>>47851705
>Except that I already admitted that I misread the figures initially
Not in any post in the chain that wasn't accusing me of posting/supporting the chart that I repeatedly said I had nothing to do with.
>and that segued into my main point
As far as I can tell your main point was that I'm a terrible person for posting a chart that I didn't post. Also something about unreported rape numbers being unverifiable, which no one is disputing.
>If I have to read your posts, then surely I can expect the same courtesy from you
I'm not the one with a point to make, I'm just shitposting. Either admit that you're shitposting as well or start treating online arguments as a way to get other people's perspectives on things to improve your own understanding (which involves reading their posts, because even if they're probably wrong because they're disagreeing with you, they might also have a point).
>>
File: 3efc841265[1].jpg (57 KB, 493x340) Image search: [Google]
3efc841265[1].jpg
57 KB, 493x340
>>47850943
>I'm not saying spouses can't rape each other, I'm just trying to wrap my mind around how the fuck anyone could prove it.

Incidentally, this was the very simple and logical rationale behind not legally acknowledging spousal rape to begin with; it is unprovable, and always going to be subjected to he says she said. Strangely enough, in previous generations, it was expected that if you were routinely abused by your spouse, you would just *leave them*. Or perhaps not marry them in the first fucking place.

But it sure sounds good to say you're passing legislation to stop spousal rape, doesn't it?
>>
>>47851749
>"I can't believe I fucked Chad"
Okay you know what? Fuck you. You're so fucking desperate to prove almost all rape is false that you're equating "I did something i regret" to "I had my agency taken from me and my body violated for someone elses gratification". These are not the same thing and I'm fucking insulted,both as someone with the most basic human empathy and intelligence and someone who was very nearly a rape victim themselves.
>>
>>47848875
>>47847297
You married.
You supported an extortion racket.
You deserve it.

Sorry.
>>
>>47851818
He's right, though. Why did you get an actual marriage license instead of just exchanging rings at your wedding?
>>
File: 1464580897527.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464580897527.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>47847297
Not selling all your shit to a friend or family member for a few $$ and getting a reciept soon as you walked out the door so she only gets a few dollars and you get all your shit back
>>
File: 1242441546467.jpg (11 KB, 229x261) Image search: [Google]
1242441546467.jpg
11 KB, 229x261
>>47851849

>I was almost-raped
>I'm so triggered right now I can't even

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>47851849
>and someone who was very nearly a rape victim themselves.
What, did they have second thoughts when they saw your face?
>>
>>47851842
>you would just *leave them*
It sounds good, doesn't it? What do you do with the kids?
>Or perhaps not marry them in the first fucking place.
If you believe OP's story (which I at least acknowledge as being completely realistic), then you also believe people can change given sufficient trauma.

Shit, it's a lot more complicated now, isn't it?
>>
>>47851859
>Alright, here's your receipt for "all of anon's worldly positions: $3.50"
>>
>>47851886
>What do you do with the kids?
Use them as witnesses.
>>
>>47851849
Rape is just being bullied but more X-rated. Stop acting like it's any worse than being beaten up by a mugger who also insults your hair.
>>
>>47851895
God no. Poor things should never be entangled in their parents problems. That can traumatise a child.
>>
>>47851914
As opposed to leaving them with the potentially abusive spouse, or taking them with you and never explaining why they can't see mummy or daddy anymore?

The little ones are quite observant, to be fair; they can hear things.
>>
>>47851842
People often change after they think they've snared someone.
>>
>>47851329
it is actually standard practice for the woman to accuse the husband of violence/rape/drunkeness to get an advantage in court. it is so prevelent that there are now law firms that specialize in defending men from these malicious divorce tactics.

feminist divorce laws ruined marriage for ever.
>>
>>47851940
>Women often change after they think they've snared someone

Fixed.

No sane man considers marriage anything but an obligation to a woman these days, much less something to "snare" her in. It is completely the other way around.
>>
>>47851886
Are you arguing that people should stay with their spouses after pressing criminal charges against them? Are you arguing that that would be better for the children than leaving?
>>
>>47851955
Men do it as well, don't pretend that they don't. My sister got dicked over by one.
>>
File: a.jpg (141 KB, 960x630) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
141 KB, 960x630
>>
>>47851974

I'm sure she told you that :^)
>>
>>47851818

It's not really an unfair question to ask yourself when you're taking all the risk in a legally binding agreement fampai.

Unless you're so beta that you're afraid there won't be another one after her, you're literally getting nothing out of marriage.
>>
>>47851993
Not him, but what do you define an abusive relationship as?
>>
>>47847297
Use the docters statement about the STD in court to gain the advantage.
>>
>>47852008
He's just fishing for (you)'s at this point.
>>
>>47851925
No I meant that as don't use them in the judiciary process.
Keep them away from the crazy one by all means, explain to them in length if needed why their parents are seperating but using them agaibst either parent can be pretty detrimental to a child. You force them to go against one of their parent, it's quite the big deal. Obviously if you don't have the choice, say to prove that you have been beaten, or that you haven't raped, it can be necessary, but I believe the less action they have and see in the process, the better.
Obviously I meant for young children, like under 10 years old.
>>
>>47851959
Nice strawman. Now, do you have a proper argument to which I can reply without having to dodge the equivalent of "when did you stop raping puppies?"?
>>
>>47852008

Well for one, describing it as a "relationship" instead of an abusive marriage is already a point in my favor, since you have subconsciously realized that men don't fucking get married to control a woman anymore, and haven't been for around the better part of 30-50 years.

For two, whatever definition I have is immaterial to the point, which is that women tend to lie about things to protect themselves socially, and I very much doubt his sister is any exception, and even if she was, bringing her up isn't particularly relevant anyway because marriage is *still* a raw deal for men.

Claiming that men are trying to get married so they can control women is patently absurd to absolutely anyone who has even a casual understanding of no-fault divorce and the biases that take place in modern court systems.
>>
>>47851974
To much lesser effect. Women have a clear advantage in the court, as women are more likely to gain custody of children, receive child support and other payments from the male, and even take 50 or more of the assets (even if they didn't work to earn any of it). There's a reason that the old "gold digger" stereotype is of a woman seeking a rich man. Men just get fucked over in divorce courts, and I'm sorry that your sister was too stupid to take advantage of something so obvious.
>>
File: 02be49c2ce[1].png (3 KB, 462x196) Image search: [Google]
02be49c2ce[1].png
3 KB, 462x196
>>47852061

Well fine Hiroshimoot, I didn't want to delete my old post after editing it anyway.
>>
>>47847297
Im sorry op, Im rooting for you.
>>
>>47852046
You're the one that replied to "just leave them" with a sarcastic quip about children. I'd attack your actual argument if you had one.
>>
>>47847297
I don't have this money
>>
>>47847297
Hang on

Does this mean each book individually is 75$, or the sum of all the books, or the sum of half the books?

how can itemization at this level not be clearly identified as fucking extortion anyway?
>>
>>47852170
>how can itemization at this level not be clearly identified as fucking extortion anyway?
This, seriously. Either she plays, in which case she should claim the BRB and her codex, or she doesn't, and she should claim half of their library. Specifically claiming half the 40k codices is clearly intended to either get the most valuable books or to make his collection worthless by splitting it up. Either way, it's pretty blatant that she's using this as a chance to make some easy money and/or fuck OP in the ass, rather than just get out of their marriage. The fact that this is actually considered okay by the courts is pretty disgusting.
>>
File: disregard-females.jpg (88 KB, 525x690) Image search: [Google]
disregard-females.jpg
88 KB, 525x690
Feels like this picture is appropriate.
>>
>>47852202
I have a suspicion that Civil Courts threw out "Innocent till proven guilty" long ago, and the recent PC/SJW nonsense is it just bubbling into Criminal Court, via social norms giving massive weight to, and little to no verification needed from, the supposed "victim".

I cannot wait for our robot overlords to finally rise up and cleanse the human stain off this reality, this societal corpulence is to big a hurdle for our species to over come
>>
I assume all rape accusations that don't end in a conviction are false and that many that do end in conviction are also false
>>
>>47850392
Welcome to the current year.
>>
>>47852249
I#d be fine with them uploading our conciousness into separate pylon-realities where we only interact with AI projections that support our theories, that or an unending digital he'll from which we will suffer in until the next species to develop to our level follows us in.
>>
File: right off the cliff.jpg (265 KB, 1350x801) Image search: [Google]
right off the cliff.jpg
265 KB, 1350x801
Incoming /pol/
>>
>>47851776
>Unironically wanting to give the government any power

Also nice 1776 get
>>
>>47852262
>I assume all rape accusations that don't end in a conviction are false
>all
not him.
you mean most, not all
>>
>>47847297 >>47848875
just kill her you fucking faggot
goddamn
>>
>>47852280
>>
>>47852262
What kind of world do you live in? Or is this bait? It's a bit sad if people actually believe this.
>>
>>47852280
How about outgoing now
>>
>>47851855
>>47851855
This.
There is a fucking reason why churches (IE the reason people marry) don't accept divorces you mogreloids.
>>
File: handy dandy reference sheet.jpg (382 KB, 1264x827) Image search: [Google]
handy dandy reference sheet.jpg
382 KB, 1264x827
>>47852298
>>
>>47852293
No, I personally believe every single rape accusation that does not result in a conviction is false. People are innocent until proven guilty and if they aren't proven guilty they must be innocent
>>
File: by any other name.jpg (36 KB, 600x683) Image search: [Google]
by any other name.jpg
36 KB, 600x683
>>47852307
no
>>
>>47852304

Yeah, what kind of cis scum doesn't just listen and believe?
>>
>>47852320
>World is black and white

How's life going for you?
>>
>>47852320
"innocent till proven guilty" is a practical limitation of the system, not a existential truth you mental deficient
>>
How is this /tg/?
>>
>>47852304
>Assuming people found innocent in a court of law are guilty

I bet you think Zimmerman did something wrong
>>
You deserve it you fucking /pol/tard.

btw, this is /tg/ a SOCIALIST and PRO-FEMINIST board.

>>>/pol/
back there you fucking NZZIES.
>>
>>47852331
It's not.

It's a cancer that corrupts all it touches. Don't let /tg/ be the next /v/.
>>
>>47852320
>if they aren't proven guilty they must be innocent
guilty and innocent are not a dichotomy, they just tend to correlate

this is why we can't have nice things
this is why there so many goddamn idiots in the world, they can only deal with false dichotomies

seriously kill yourself
>>
>>47851054
Why is there 2 black guys?
Seriously that graphic makes no sense.

>%of red guy jailed
>%of brown guy trial
>%of light brown reported
>%of transparent is ??????
>2 black guys is falsely accused
>>
>>47848875
I refuse to believe this
>>
>>47852298
>Painfully long tautological infographic
What a waste of space. Not that it's wrong, just that nobody is going to read that shit. The easiest argument against affirmative action is this:
>Supply and demand
It's easy as that. If women were in fact getting paid less to do the exact same job in the exact same manner, companies would be hiring the shit out of women until the demand causes them to reach the same payrate as men. The fact that they aren't proves that women are not doing the exact same job in the exact same manner, and therefore aren't necessarily entitled to the exact same pay.
>>
>>47852338
this.
FUCK OFFFF!!!!!!!!
>>
>>47852371
>>47852338
What are you trying to do here, anon? This is extremely transparent.
>>
>>47852331
>>47852343
This.
Defend our FUCKING BOARD.
WE'RE PROUD FEMINIST-SOCIALISTS AND WE MUST FUCKING CULL THE SUBHUMAN /POL/TARDS NOW!!!!!!!!
WE NEED MORE FEMINISM AND HELP FROM OUR ALLIES AT TUMBLR TO KILL /POL/ ALREADY!!!
>>
>>47852343
Oh fuck, we're on /tg/, I thought I was on a /v/ tab for several minutes
Goddamn, what the fuck /tg/
>>
>>47852331
Because of OP's image, duh. It's got the word "Warhammer" right in the middle.
>>
>>47852349
>>47852330
>>47852325
>This guy who was tried by a jury of his peers for rape and they said there wasn't evidence to convict him
>Must be guilty anyway

Wew lad
>>
>>47852324
And what kind of obtus idiot believ that such a traumatising thing can be lied upon every single time or never happen?

Jesus 2 of my friends were raped and they're both a mess now. That kind of shirt does happen.
>>
>>47852359
not him

My father's second wife had her ovaries removed due to cancer before he married her.

The last time I visited them during Christmas I was accused of being bad with money, because HER BROTHER, not me, bought his adopted son a go cart while broke, to the point she was screaming at me even though I'm single, and have no money issues

you tell me that its not real
>>
>>47852381
>Justice and the legal system is always right

Definitely. I guess the courts are right when they give a tremendous advantage to women on divorce then.
>>
>>47852381
Not must, might.
You can have not enough evidence to convict someone when he's guilty. We don't record everything we do in life. It's not exclusive to rape. Just being beaten in an alley with nobody except you and your agressor with absolutely no evidence against him can lead to a "not guilty" verdict, even if you very well kow he's guilty.
That's also why justic doesn't use only pure hard evidence.
>>
>>47852376
Fuck off false-flagger. We don't need /pol/ to "defend" this board.
>>
>>47852320
>>47852330
You're *PRESUMED* innocent until proven guilty. Innocent means you didn't do it. You can't retroactively have done something after objectively not having done it for the duration of the trial. God damn, this shit enrages my autism. We can't have proper RAW laws until people admit that words mean things.
>>
>>47852381
what a wonderfully idiotic strawman
>>
>>47852403
>false-flagger
t. /pol/tard

fuck off there you filthy stupid /pol/ tard, OP deserves it for being a rapist and an abussive husband.
>>
File: 1464800234735.jpg (61 KB, 666x632) Image search: [Google]
1464800234735.jpg
61 KB, 666x632
>>47852399
what the fuck
>>
>>47852404
>Innocent means you didn't do it.
no "Not-Guilty" means the local law enforcement will not expend effort and legal peruse you for it.

the court does not actually use "Innocent" that's just the colloquial name for the practical limitation
>>
>>47851054
Where did they get the info on the unreported rapes?
Are they just going for the 1-in-5 number? Because that's a big fat lie, basically counting any and all "undesired attention" in order to rack it up and get a nice culture of fear.
>>
>>47852427
I never want to go back there, and it breaks my heart because I love my dad

But holy hell he has terrible taste in women, including my mother, his first wife
>>
>>47852428
The definition of innocent is "not guilty." That's why the full phrase is "presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law." It just got hacked down by retards that thought some parts weren't important.
>>
>>47852046
>Nice strawman.
No, I think he got you there: if you can't leave someone because of the children, how do you press charges against them?
>>
>>47852399
How old is she? Maybe elderly dementia setting in? Grandma also could not tell between me and my brother for years before she passed. And mother starts slipping as well recently.

Note: We're 7 years and almost 100 pounds apart.
>>
>>47852451
a colloquial phrase, and again the court never uses "Innocent" in any legal documents, AND its still a false dichotomy
>>
>>47852432
>1-in-5
That's clearly 1 in 10 or fewer.
>>
>>47852460
why you so fat?
>>
>>47852460
No dementia, just a bitch
Her brother is 50 something, and i'm 20, look nothing alike, or any habits or anything

My dad actually tried to get her to apologize, and she, a 50/60-something, used the toddler "I'm sorry I have to apologize" route

I goddamn hate boomers. They have destroyed everything
>>
>>47851446
Pinocchio just got like 10x more /pol/. Mind blown.
>>
>>47852463
its exactly 1/10, which is still huge. It's as bad as the rape rate of south africa.

do you think the rape statistic in the west is as bad as south africa anon?
>>
>>47851302
Contrary to popular belief chad's a nice lad
>>
>>47852432
As the othet anon said, I think the basic nulber is 1 rape out of 10 is reported.

It's been shown times and times again that victims don't report rapes for several reasons:
-They think it's their fault
-Afraid of the potential follow up (IIRC many rape cases are dropped by the victim when they're meant to confront the rapist. Could be attributed in some false accusation cases to the victim realising that the lie isn't going to hold. But in actual cases, putting the victim, who most of the time is traumatised, in front of the rapist induces very strong reactions)
-Think it won't change anything, or that it's too late.

Coincidentally enough both of my friends who got raped fill point 1 and 3, even though it's genuinrly their boyfriend of the time who forced them to do their first time together, in a private environment and all. It's a bit sad really, they're just proving the statistics that say that most rapes are not commited in some dark alley by a stranger, but rather in a private place by someone you know.
>>
>>47852461
It's a phrase that's used in bills of rights all over the world, and is apparently conspicuously missing in the US. It's also not a false dichotomy, since it's a binary outcome. Either you did commit the crime you're accused of, or you didn't.
>>
>>47851463
>>47852498
the nose joke is simultaneously appropriate, as a reference to being jewy, and that a women's nose grows after sex
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/trash/3569546
Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.